• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Weird creatures

Singapore

Weird creatures

Hi people,
      i just remembered that from time to time i see some weird creatures around my dreams.

Usually happens like this. Im dreaming as usual but sometimes i wake for no reason but im still in weird state of mind. Then i can see in my room creatures which are like shadows if i may describe them so. Darkish in color floating around or crawling on my bed or whatever. I know they are not from my dreams cos i know i didnt dream about such things. Usually im not getting scared and im just trying to touch them, so i stretch my hand but cant touch them, they have no mass. So i watch them a bit and soon they disappear as the body connects firmly to earth.

Any idea what could I be seeing?

Meet me at my Gateway :) GatewayExplorer's Avatar
      I have had the same experiences, but not with creatures. I was seeing human shadows, not like shadows in the light, but like something dark in im room walking around. I never got that close to touch them as you had. These events were for some reason only in my old room, it scared me completely sh*tless is i may say so. The fact that my house is from the 1800 might have something to do with it, and i do not know about the houses history either. Might be ghosts or some unwanted asteral travelers. Keep on exploring and dreaming and you might find an answer - wich i have not.
      LDs : A few occasionally
      OBEs : 2
      APīs: 0

Singapore
      Hm,
      i suppose we are in constant contact with such beings but we dont seem them in normal state of mind. But around dream state where the mind has relaxed the grip on the senses one has the chance to see them. But cant touch them May be for good

LD Count
      many
      The Ocean Of Nirvana
      It probably happened because you woke up while your body was still in still in sleep paralysis and had hallucinations.It happened to me about a month ago.I wake up and started hearing ghost like noises and then realized I couldn't move.I was pretty scared at first but relaxed and soon the voices stopped and I started floating...It was my second OBE

Singapore
      Hm, but i was able to move as i said i even tried to touch them. Every time

LD Count
      many
      The Ocean Of Nirvana
      well then it might be a false awakening

Meet me at my Gateway :) GatewayExplorer's Avatar
      Yeah, next time try an RC
      LDs : A few occasionally
      OBEs : 2
      APīs: 0

Singapore
      sorry for the stupid question, but what is RC? Too many abbreviations around

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      It's a reality check. I suggest that you at least read the tutorials before coming on to the forums.

Singapore
      Ok thanx, but no its was not false awakening. I know that. Cause i see the room as it is. Only that there are these creatures around me as well. Moreover it happened and when i was not alone in the bed. So i see the person besides me sleeping nicely. Sometimes i even get up but mostly i just go back to sleep after they disappear or i cant see them. Interesting is that they are always greyish, no colors at all.
      Btw i was reading some of the tutorials but im a not a basket for abbreviations after all.

Singapore
      Hi again,
      tonight i saw again one of these creatures. It was close to my head and i even was able to put my hand through it And tried to manipulate it. It worked. I was rotating it a bit. But i got bored and went to sleep again

LD Count
      New England
      DJ Entries
      I believe you might have been on a different plane while returning to your body...when people astral project, they report seeing a lot of strange creatures and spirits as well.

You say when you returned to your body completely, they vanished? This makes me think you were not quite connected to our plane, but on a different one.

Once I was ripped out of my dream state because I felt a weight moving on my legs in real life, the thing was that my perception was at a really odd angle and everything was a strange color..I realized I was looking at my body while being out of it from the shoulders up- the rest of me was in my body, and I could feel a cat moving on my legs except I couldn't exactly see the cat- I just knew it was my cat Angel who had gotten hit by a car recently before.

My two cents
      WakingNomad likes this.
      Goals~ *Control LDing [ ] *Shared LD [ ] *Everyman Schedule [ ] *AP [ ]

Singapore
      Update on the weird creatures:
      These days i had increased number of encounters with these things. But lately i see them in color. Last one was a very nice red colored 2cm wide stripe but which was constantly twisting and in this way moving towards me. I dont know what they are. May be next time i can ask them. But somehow theres the feeling growing that i may be in my dreamt body. Yet i was not able to see my sleeping body behind me. I mean, i opened my eyes and see that things in the room then i stand sitting in my bed or twist to a side in order to touch them or just to watch them. I suppose i should get up and try to see if i can see my sleeping body. If i see it that could be cool, great success. But if i dont, then what? I actually see other things in my 'real' realm
      Anyways now i have plan what to do next time hehe
      Cheers

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Looks like either hypnogogic hallucinations (which you can have with eyes open) AND/OR are seeing astral entities. These may be aliens, goblins... who knows what.

My sister saw a small goblin like creature in her house. She was wide awake.

I suggest you communicate with these creatures. I am really interested in this, and a little jealous. I saw something white flutter the other night as I woke. My eyes were wide open.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Singapore
      I see but to my knowledge the hypnogogic hallucinations appear during the onset of the dream. While i have them a bit later like couple of hours after falling asleep. Usually when i wake up from a dream. Anyways now i have plan what to do next time i have that experience. TIl now never had idea to communicate with them. I was only watching and touching them. Next time i will try to communicate and to try to see if i can see my body. Lets see what happens. Will keep it updated.
      Otherwise there are different kinds. Most are like twisting stripes but some have wings of sort and others look more like insects crawling on my bed. Anyways...
      WakingNomad likes this.

Singapore
      Update on the topic:
      lately i had the experiences again. this time there was a tine miniature human looking creature.reddish and somehow transparent though next to me doing some strange moves. then i spoke to it but got no reply. then i extended my arm to it and then it was on my hand doing its strange moves I also rotated in my bed in order to see if i can see myself sleeping but i didnt see me there. so this experience is something else. i dunno what though.but i feel that the small fear which i had in the beginning of these experiences is disappearing. im glad about that. some progress )

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by kenietz View Post
      Update on the topic:
      lately i had the experiences again. this time there was a tine miniature human looking creature.reddish and somehow transparent though next to me doing some strange moves. then i spoke to it but got no reply. then i extended my arm to it and then it was on my hand doing its strange moves I also rotated in my bed in order to see if i can see myself sleeping but i didnt see me there. so this experience is something else. i dunno what though.but i feel that the small fear which i had in the beginning of these experiences is disappearing. im glad about that. some progress )
      This is amazing. Next time try speaking to them telepathically instead. We need to keep exploring communicating with entities from other dimensions. It's key to our evolution.
      Last edited by WakingNomad; 02-09-2011 at 07:49 AM.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

LD Count
      28 million
      Under your bed
      Sounds like a case of Schizophrenia to me .

Interesting though haha
      Recorded LDs since 2008: A Shitload

Singapore
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      This is amazing. Next time try speaking to them telepathically instead. We need to keep exploring communicating with entities from other dimensions. It's key to our evolution.
      Noted. Will try that too. Maybe its possible they wait so im fully calm inside(no fear at all) so they can communicate to me.

Banned
      proceed with caution, once your mind finds a translatable frequency, its gonna let the information flow.

Singapore
      Quote Originally Posted by Chimpertainment View Post
      proceed with caution, once your mind finds a translatable frequency, its gonna let the information flow.
      Noted as well. In fact that is smth which i was concerned about. Of these things invade my life and not only night time. Will see.

Singapore
      Update on my experiment:
      Note: I posted it as well and on http://www.dreamviews.com/f19/5000-y...fective-71387/ cos this time it was related to that thread as well. Sorry for the spam.

The update:
      I went to bed and made myself comfy. Then i started to concentrate on my pineal gland and to take care of my breathing. I had this nice vibration for a quite a while but i didnt enter into a dream. So i stopped and just started a normal sleep. After 2-3 h i woke up just like that. Then i was having my weird creatures in front of my eyes. I checked again if i can see myself sleeping but no. I tried communicating to them but no result. I tried and telepathy but no result as well, maybe another time. I touched one of them and then it was on my hand. Then i closed my eyes and the one which i touched was still in my vision. After that started the funny part. I had that buzz in my head starting from between the eyes and expanded to the top of my head as well. During that time i was having such colorful visions which were only similar to those induced by shroomies. I also had auditory hallucinations if you wish. I was hearing some strange noises and sometimes words which i dont remember. Anyway that state of mind continued for quite some time and i was feeling happy. I was enjoying the beauty which i was seeing. After that i started to dream i suppose cos i remember in the morning i had some dreams. But i dont remember the transition state between my strange state of mind and the dream state.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by kenietz View Post
      Update on my experiment:
      Note: I posted it as well and on http://www.dreamviews.com/f19/5000-y...fective-71387/ cos this time it was related to that thread as well. Sorry for the spam.

The update:
      I went to bed and made myself comfy. Then i started to concentrate on my pineal gland and to take care of my breathing. I had this nice vibration for a quite a while but i didnt enter into a dream. So i stopped and just started a normal sleep. After 2-3 h i woke up just like that. Then i was having my weird creatures in front of my eyes. I checked again if i can see myself sleeping but no. I tried communicating to them but no result. I tried and telepathy but no result as well, maybe another time. I touched one of them and then it was on my hand. Then i closed my eyes and the one which i touched was still in my vision. After that started the funny part. I had that buzz in my head starting from between the eyes and expanded to the top of my head as well. During that time i was having such colorful visions which were only similar to those induced by shroomies. I also had auditory hallucinations if you wish. I was hearing some strange noises and sometimes words which i dont remember. Anyway that state of mind continued for quite some time and i was feeling happy. I was enjoying the beauty which i was seeing. After that i started to dream i suppose cos i remember in the morning i had some dreams. But i dont remember the transition state between my strange state of mind and the dream state.
      Amazing. I wonder if these astral entities can help with your dreaming? I suggest trying to touch them, and bring them into your dreams with you. How amazing that would be!

Singapore
      Hi Nomad,
      i was thinking about my experiences as well. Last time i took one of them on my hand. It was looking like a mesh of twisting 'worms'. This felt like it was not only on my hand but somehow IN my hand as well. It was passing through it and yet moving without problem only i had strange feeling about that being there But then when i closed my eye it was inside my vision like inside my head. Then i tried to speak to it as well with my thoughts only but i think i didnt get reply. Yet i think that is how my strange state of mind was triggered. I mean by letting that thing in my head. But on the other hand another thought passed through my head when i was reflecting upon that story. If this thing can be in my head and out there in front of my opened eyes may be its only coming from my head. But then how am i able to project such thing into 'real' space. Still before waking up i dont see them. I first see them after i wake up then obviously they can enter my head.
      May be i have to try this. Every time i see them to get a different one into my head and see what happens. Maybe thats how they 'talk' to me, i mean by showing me things. Who knows. Yet is worth trying. Universe is crazy and beautiful place.

Canada
      Oh, I have the same experiences sometimes. Usually when I'm extremely tired and get in this "semi-reality" state. Or when I wake up in the middle of the night. I personally think they're some energy residues.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast