• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 9 of 9
    1. #1
      Always there just in time kingofclutch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Gender
      Location
      California, USA
      Posts
      969
      Likes
      2

      Having a kid in a LD?

      Ok, I thought of something that might be impossible, but also might be possible in a LD.

      Is it possible to have make a baby with someone(), then make a time machine, and then go in it to the future and meet your kid when he is older? If so, that would be tight. It would be very hard though.

    2. #2
      The avatarless one
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Norway
      Posts
      1,143
      Likes
      4
      The only limit is your imagination, when it comes to what you can and can't do in lucid dreams. So yes, that's possible.
      http://i25.tinypic.com/4g19w9.jpg

    3. #3
      Chef vo Schwiiz Greedo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Alberta, Canada
      Posts
      128
      Likes
      1
      If you give birth as a guy in your dreams, can you feel the pain? Because that's scary.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/greedo1/greedosig.jpg

    4. #4
      Electro's the way to be Soldier's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Posts
      488
      Likes
      8
      lol I woundnt understand why a guy would want to give birth but I guess he'd have to be creative.
      22 DILD's
      4 WBTB's
      Total= 26!

    5. #5
      Member Robot_Butler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      LD Count
      Tons
      Gender
      Location
      Bay Area, California
      Posts
      6,320
      Likes
      797
      DJ Entries
      75
      In regards to the time travel thing...

      My first dream guide was Me from the future. My second dream guide was My Son from the future. I guess I died in the future.

      I gave myself a lot of good advice before I died. My son was sort of a jackass.

    6. #6
      The Mastermind antiflag's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Georgia
      Posts
      315
      Likes
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by Robot_Butler View Post
      In regards to the time travel thing...

      My first dream guide was Me from the future. My second dream guide was My Son from the future. I guess I died in the future.

      I gave myself a lot of good advice before I died. My son was sort of a jackass.
      lol...i am yet to meet me dream guide
      "Still up high I'm strong enough to take these dreams and make them mine" -Scott Stapp
      http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x29/element_sk8ter_1993/elchupacabra.jpg

    7. #7
      DuB
      DuB is offline
      Distinct among snowflakes DuB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Gender
      Posts
      2,399
      Likes
      358
      Quote Originally Posted by Robot_Butler View Post
      I gave myself a lot of good advice before I died. My son was sort of a jackass.

    8. #8
      ...but I digress MrBeelzy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Gender
      Location
      'toon town
      Posts
      242
      Likes
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by Greedo View Post
      If you give birth as a guy in your dreams, can you feel the pain? Because that's scary.
      Have a dream epidural before labour.

    9. #9
      Banned
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Gender
      Location
      The Crossroads
      Posts
      159
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by kingofclutch View Post
      Ok, I thought of something that might be impossible, but also might be possible in a LD.

      Is it possible to have make a baby with someone(), then make a time machine, and then go in it to the future and meet your kid when he is older? If so, that would be tight. It would be very hard though.
      Of course, but don't expect it to be an accurate representation of you and whoever you made it with. It will just be what your subconscious comes up with.

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •