• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelkova DJ

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries

Zelkova DJ

Notice: I do not care if others read my dreams or even comment. I may be a neat freak but I not crazy about others posting in my DJ. Any tips would be grateful but even a nice little comment is ok. My brain is almost always on the thought of lucid dreams and recalling dreams. The more I talk about it the more I may recall so if anything comments are welcome. Give me more of a reason to look at this longer.

April 5 - Made forum account and DJ (Still planning to get a notebook for offline recording as I unable to get on the computer that early and may forget something. This is basically a backup to record anything that I remember out of the blue.)

My first post on this forum and also my first lucid dream. (Too lazy to edit it.)
      This dream was somewhat detail to the point where I able to see cracks in my skin but yet so dream-like that in the back of my mind I knew it was a dream. I was able to kill myself on my own feel will to wake myself up for a better chance of recall. Time would be about 5 mins from the point I became lucid to my death within the dream. I believe the dream had a story which I am unable to recall meaning I became lucid about in the middle of the dream.
      Sunday and woke up around 8:30-9:00 AM. I kill myself meaning I believe I was lucid to the point where I have full control and did not get scare from dieing.

Dream/first post start here:

To my knowledge this is my first lucid dream. I very rarely recall any of my dreams. Because it was the weekend I often wake up around 7 just to fall back to sleep again until I wake up on the next hour. I believe this may have helped me.

Even if my ability to recall a dream is very weak I still do reality checks at random times like while I am at school waiting. I often check my hand. Normally my dreams always never shown my body, it kinda act like a first person shooter type of game without the shooting. I almost never look (or at least notice) my hands in my dreams because of that.

I been doing the checks for like two months now but I never really done everything I should been doing like writing my dreams down because I am a busy guy.

Anyway as for the dream itself. I was in a white room with a carpet and it was freezing cold (well, I have the sense that it should have been cold) I think my dream had a story behind of it but I look at my hands and notice that the skin have huge cracks in them. I thought to myself "is this a dream/am I dreaming?" and I became somewhat lucid to the point where I can do stuff at will. (Kinda feel odd, kinda like I suggesting my body to do the stuff and not doing them myself.) Kinda odd that I did not wake up but I normally a easy going person and I been waiting two months for this and have been reading that people wake up after the first lucid dream because they become too exited about it.

First thing I try to do is fly of course, I been having this as a goal for a long time. I try doing that jumping thing where you try to go higher each time but oddly I only jump to my normal limit. Kinda odd but on my 3rd or 4th jump it seem like I was wearing weights but I became normal again after the next three jumps. I don't clearly remember this part but I believe I did open a door...Just seem like I got outside somehow. The place was frozen and different. There was about 30 people just standing at random spots and I think a few of them was talking. I could have not care less about them at this point as I try jumping a few times. I thought being inside a building could have scare me from flying but even outside I fail to do so.

I look over to a cliff (It was only like two-three story high?) and notice a lake somewhat frozen over. I was pretty sure that I was dreaming and I wanted to remember this. I heard from somewhere (on this site maybe?) That you can force yourself awake and have a better chance of recalling the dream. I wanted to prove to myself that I was dreaming and kinda have fun doing it at the same time. I stand backwards from the cliff and just jump into the lake landing on my back. I woke up as soon I hit the water.

That was fun but I hoping next time I will be able to do something.

I know there is a Lucid Experiences Board but seeing how this was my first time I was hoping to get some tips or have someone tell me what I should have done or what I have done wrong. I kinda have a feeling that I killed myself too early because the dream itself only seem like five mins.
      Last edited by Zelkova; 04-07-2009 at 04:19 AM.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 6 - Somewhere I heard that writing about nights where you don't recall dreams could help your brain to think about recalling dreams better. So I guess I should even write about my dreamless nights.

I try repeating to myself while looking at the palm of my hand and reminding myself that I looking at five fingers that "I want to dream that I in a grassy field with a cliff and I will look at my hand and become lucid." After a while of that I added "I want to fly then force myself awake and be able to recall my dream." Forcing yourself awake add a better chance of recalling so sadly I not at the state where I can fully enjoy my time because of how weakly I am able to recall.

I am unable to remember anything but I did wake up around 5:00-5:30 AM (Did not check the clock because moving myself could ruin any hidden thoughts that may come up.) Sadly I was unable to remember anything and about 2 mins later the alarm gone off to get up and get ready for school. I seem like I woke myself up so I may try again tonight. (Spring break in about 4 days so that week will be fun for me.)

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 7 - Dream about a school which had 2-4 main DC...That all I remember. About 2 mins later I take my nap before I go to school on the chair. (My bro always get the couch.)

I dream and I know this for a fact but recall nothing on the chair.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 8 - I know for a fact that I dream something but can't recall. It was at the tip of my mind. Was unable to sleep on the chair because there was a good show of Angel on.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 9 - Dream but can't recall but did recall in my chair nap.

During a Willy Wanka tour (the part I remember) I asked where that door to the bubble room from the movie. (No lucid ) He open a smaller door, more like a sqaure shaped hole and somehow fit in it. I push the Jack-in-a-box out of the way and notice he was on the other side of the room. He was throwing new shoes at me and I think I join in the shoe fight. While holding a pink slipper he said something about a radio and it was giving white noise(?) so I asked him why not get a upgrade? He was looking at me like "what the heck are you talking about?" (There was somehow a 3rd DC standing there but he did nothing. Maybe DC that do nothing is my dream sign?) I turn into Upgrade from Ben 10 without looking at my arm (or my hand ) then I made music(?) (could not hear anything) then I woke up.

The Ben 10 tranformations may be something I will work with if I ever become lucid again.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 10 - God I hated the fact that I did not became lucid on this one. I dream I woke up and got on the computer as soon as I can forgetting about school (and my bro and his friend who was sleeping in my room...They was not there.) I was recalling a dream but before I got on this site I gone and check stuff like nethack wiki (got into the mood of playing rougelike games and was looking for one with good graphics and pets like nethack and was checking them out lately.) I forgotten about my dream which was not a dream but really was a "fake dream" which was part of the story in this dream. As soon I woke up for real I felt so dumb. Oddly I think one point in my dream it became 1st(?) person but not with my eyes. You know how your computer play games using full screen. It was like I see nothing but what was on the screen.

I getting better at recalling, they was right about needing a DJ. I used to never be able to recall a single dream in a month. The month just started and I am able to recall more then I could recall last year.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 11 - Was Saturday...Thought it may be a good idea to point out to myself that I became lucid for the 2nd time while it was the weekend just like the first.

I was walking in my house with a DC that I thought was my bro. The rooms was HUGE and after leaving the living room into the giant oversize hallway me or my "brother" knock on the door (forgot who done it) and the door open and it was pure darkness. Based on the "story" that I remember it was my dad room...He was pretty dark so I believe this was true. There was only one thing I could see. A digital clock with red font. I notice that the ":" was moving around and I thought "am I dreaming?" then I notice the 8:00 was moving like crazy and I became lucid right then. Forgetting about my "dad" I chase after my "bro" who start running and took a closer look at him.

Here what my real life bro look like.
      eye:green/brown
      hair: black
      height: normal shorten teen
      face: mature, social
      shirt: always wear T-shirts
      pants: always jeans
      shoes: boots often black or brown

Now here my "bro" DC
      eye: seem like he should be wearing glasses and if I remember correctly they was blue
      hair: blond and church looking
      height: short and seem to be like 8-10
      face: nerd with two front teeth sticking out
      shirt: green sweater
      pants: brown(?) church pants
      shoes: white(?)

He ran to the corner of the huge living room and seem like he can cry at any moment. (He also never done anything and never spoke...useless DC is a dream sign? I had three dreams with useless DC.)

I test out my lucid ability and jump godly high on top of the TV (huge room means high roof) I did a backflip off of the TV to the ground which I would never do in real life. Then I fly and float around the room. At this point there was no DC or even a room, it was pure darkness (which I guess I created by a side effect) I was testing my powers and wanted demons to attack me. I have a huge fear of two red dots in pure darkness because they seem like evil eyes. I created about three or four of them but they don't seem like they want to attack me. I wanted to wake up early so I can recall but without doing that boring eye thing. I called out Freddy name (Nightmare on elm street, iconic that a nightmare based character was summon by me in a dream.) and I look to the right and saw him walking to the left in front of me, as soon I was looking dead ahead of him he did a powerful claw attack to my chest and I woke up.

The time was 7:00-7:30. I wrote small notes down on paper and gone back to bed. I know I dream something but unable to recall. I just happy with the lucid. I got very excited but did not woke up which was good, I seem to be overpower in my dreams. I guess my ego is taking me over in my dreams as I a nice careful guy who don't push my luck.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 12 - was too lazy to get up so I fell back to sleep three times.

I know I dream something all three times and two of them have minor things at the tip of my mind but I unable to recall them.
      Noticed things in my lucid dreams: Not scare of death (kinda forgotten Freddy special power of killing in dreams, opps?) Huge ego which cause me to summon monsters, most DC are useless and don't even speak.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 13 - Ed (anime - Full Metal Alchemist) was on top of a building in a old town. He was taking a quest from a old man (Al was standing near him of course and like in most of my dreams there was useless DC just standing there listening two if I recall correctly.) Naruto (anime - Naruto) came in and start throwing those knife things and Ed somehow gotten him a endless supply of them and knock Narutos knife thingys back. Ed became fast like a ninja and start fighting him. It was pretty good and I enjoy it. The view was as if I was watching a show. At the end Naruto won and the old man said something like "Fine you get the quest, I wonder who was that freak."

I woke up after enjoying this dream. I don't mind that I did not become lucid in this one.
      Noticed things in my lucid dreams: Not scare of death (kinda forgotten Freddy special power of killing in dreams, opps?) Huge ego which cause me to summon monsters, most DC are useless and don't even speak.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 14 - I dream I was laying on my bed and I look under the sheets to see that I have two hands. I saw nothing odd with that but then I look again, two hands...Then I start thing to myself...How the hell I lift the sheet up and see two hands? Look again and there was three. I started to freak out but I keep looking and notice it two again. (I forgotten about what I notice earlier.) Then I just woke up. How the hell did I not become lucid after that. Feel so stupid.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 15 - Did that repeating thing. Three things I ask for.

1. I will look at my hand and become lucid.
      2. I will recall all of my dream. (Aiming for the parts of being lucid but all of it would be nice too.)
      3. I will wake myself up once I have my fun and be able to recall my dream fully.

Now here what happen:

1. Not sure, look at number two to see why.
      2. Did not recall.
      3. I did wake up late in the night but I was unable to go back to sleep which was odd. I stay up to 1:00 AM doing "stuff" and fall right to sleep after a min of saying those things. I woke up around 7:00 AM (only six hours of sleep) and was unable to go back to sleep which was odd as I normally can be lazy and go back to sleep about 3-5 times every non-school day morning. (On spring break)

I guess that life.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 16 - I dream that there was a story about me (using those lame rolling bookbags, a green one that seem to be the same kind my bro use) and show how after school (I took a worldwide test?) my mom and her old boy friend (I live with my dad) somehow took me on a road trip(?)

Anyway I ended up at a city bus with have a LOT of people who most was useless and don't talk (I pretty sure this is my dream sign now.) Which at like a gabbling place. I have a LOT of nickles which I used on the only slot machine in the bus which was at the front where the gas and break is. I use all of my nickles and look on the ground below me to see a Five dollar bill and about 20 one's. I look in the tray that most cars keep there coins in and took a LOT of nickles (more then I started with)

More detail on the machine now. It look like a drink machine where those things push your drink out? It have only five drink things. It was a poker game but I could not see my cards. The best three cards always stick out. After a while of hitting the button(?) (was not looking at my hand or I would most likely be lucid by now.) I seen to think about a choice. (How there was no card there!) After a while I thought WOW, this is so easy. This machine is good to me. Anyway after gotten the money describe above.

I know I left like 5 dollars on the left seat and a woman wearing pink was trying to steal it. I look at her to let her know that I knew that she was there. After having my right pocket full of money and grabbing a white paper which seem to have all the info about that game. It took me a while to get my lame green rolling bookbag and my jacket ready to go. A woman who seem to be part of the staff asked if I want a "handle - something" which I guess keep the handle down. She said it was five dollars (LOL) and I knew that was a rip off so I said no, I am good. After I said that and started to leave they start talking about how easily those things break. WTF? Should they be talking about it like that?

I gotten off of the bus and D (friend who I don't know how to spell the name of) and her friend(?) (Useless DC again?) was walking down the street calling my name. I waited for them and got my bookbag ready to roll. My bro out of nowhere came from behind me and act like a buddy-pad type of person. Before we started to go he said wait, do you hear that. I guess everyone thought he was going as they keep on moving. After rolling my bookbag over grass and going between giant brushes (or small trees?) and going over tilled areas we seen my grandma house paying no mind to it. Then D start hearing the noise and so do I (her friend and my bro gone at this point) it sounded like bells and we saw that it was coming from a singing snowman X-mas thing.

We both was like who in the hell would put X-mas stuff at this time of year? (still no lucid) After walking and leaving D, I saw my mom house and gone inside. I told her and her old boy friend asked how much money I gotten. I look at the paper to see that I used 68-69 nickles and earn 700-900 profit(?) with other info that you may see on those paper that you get after buying something in a store.

I woke up after thinking how much I made and put it on here. Good Morning btw for anyone who read this.

LD Count
      Tons
      Bay Area, California
      DJ Entries
      Good morning

It is embarassing, but I actually listened to a bunch of christmas music the other day. I just had that holiday feeling. (I won't even mention the "Christmas in July" pool party we threw last summer.)

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Yay, someone posted in my DJ.

lol Christmas in July is very common for parties. I need a new goal for when I become lucid again. I only wanted to fly and I done that. Being lucid is great but if you have no goal then it pretty much nothing.

I thought my last dream was entertaining, if only I could keep that money.

I wonder how many people dream that gotten something good like a bag of candy, money, a new video game, ect. Then ended up losing it. I think I will make a thread for that as it may be a nice discussion. (If there not one already.)

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 17 - Dream but no recall...At least I know when I dreaming now even when I don't recall them. Stay in bed for like 20 mins just slowly thinking of what my dream could have been but it nothing but blank. Maybe next time.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 18 - I dream of something but my dad woke me up by talking to himself like a old crazy man. Anyway I fallen back to sleep to dream that I was going somewhere not far (like a store two blocks over?) and got in a taxi (which is uncommon in my town.)

This guy had a girl (sister/brother type of thing?) and they both seem to be my age 18-21. Anyway this guy is freaking fast! While going home(?) He gone over some stuff as if he can't turn and the girl was being scared. My brother in the front seat (WTF? How he got there and how three people sitting in the front?) was laughing his ass off...

I starting to enjoy it and my dad (also somehow got in the front seat) was being scared. I was looking for the driver name planning to recommend him for now on.

As you can see, my recall in this dream was not great. I only had my eye closes for like a hour at the most.
      Last edited by Zelkova; 04-18-2009 at 09:08 PM. Reason: typo

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 19 - Totally not in the mood to write this but my dream recall increase greatly and I not going to lose it now just because I feeling lazy. Both dreams are not lucid and happen right after each other with maybe 5 secs of waking up to get a cover over me to keep myself warm.

This one I can't recall greatly but I was Mario and my brother (some how I knew he was my brother) was Luigi. We was at a stage area and fighting (no fireballs or powerful attacks like in SSBM or SSBB, just fist to face.) I was kicking his butt like crazy that it was not even funny. He start getting scare and even after all of that fighting no blood was drawn. He ran off of the stage and I was chasing him to punch him. There was like 1000 people sitting in the chairs watching us run up and down the pathways between the chairs. (Useless DC again....I pretty sure at this point that they are my dream sign.) He ran to the corner and gone upstairs and saw scooters. I was thinking, wtf? He really can't believe that he can out run me with one of those sucky things. I think I punch him a few more times before waking up.

Now for my 2nd dream...Very short of a dream.

Through out the dream I could hear a song and seem to be in a game show. Tales of the Crypt. (I watch the intro and theme like two hours before I gone to bed.) It was a nice song. Anyway in this game show guess who was the host? The crypt keeper. (or whatever his/her name is.) Guessing it was the first round. There was two DC (can't remember them well.) The first task we needed shovels and one was in my hand at the time. The riddle was something like this: Take 12 paces south, and go 8 tiles going to the cloud that split, dig there to get the money. I look at the clouds to see a mountain which have a gap in it with two clouds also having a gap. I just follow the other two DC.

At one point the crypt keeper said something like "idiots" as we was clearly digging at the wrong spot. One of the DC said "Fuck it" and drag his shovel over all of the tiles to find 1 dollar. I woke up.

(The 2nd DC just follow the first DC while I also following both of them. The 2nd DC never speak and was pretty useless...Dream sign once again.)

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 20 - Nothing, I was cleaning my room and to make a long story short, it now clean but I gone to bed like at 2:00 AM.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 21 - Dream that I wrote a long dream in my DJ. It sucks when I woke up just to write this short thing...

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 22 - School bus drive backwards back to school and a meteor shower started and there was a lot of anime-looking stars falling.
      Last edited by Zelkova; 04-22-2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: typo

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 23 - Nothing. Everything a blank.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 24 - I may try WILD or something tonight as it is Friday. Anyway the dream of what little I recall is about a site I was on. That all.

I was on a site for a while last night (about til 1:00 AM) so having a dream about is not a biggy I guess.

The site was a pokemon clickable site. Dragon Cave only had like 10 eggs to collect so I choose the biggest clickable site I could find. Too lazy to get the link.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 25 - Nothing...

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      April 26 - I think I may be a nerd in my dreams. Been surfing on the web and that was basically it.

Being online could be a dream sign?

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Apirl 27 - Dream but can't recall...It seem that waking up for school kill my brain which sucks.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast