• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Walms View Post
      Interesting, you say I will lose one of my cat girls every time I view this? Then you will lose 3 every time there is no daily update! I need my army strong after all <.<

Oh and I liked the boss music dream.
      Quote Originally Posted by slayer View Post
      Well, you don't have to worry about there not being a daily update!

I'll post something every day, like my thoughts, feelings, or even if I don't remember a dream!

I'll always post!
      See? You agreed to it in the reply, thus, a contract was made, I will take the catgirls as hostages until you journal daily for 10 days <.<

Right here... Reputation: 9999
      DJ Entries
      I can easily get rid of that contract...I may not be able to ban you, but I can threaten to delete the posts!

Also, update.

This is probably one the coolest dreams I've had. Me and my family and some random people were at this giant building of some sort. Me and some of these random people went up a few floors, and could see a couple of tall buildings in the distance. We were all talking outside on this ledge of some sort. I noticed a weird looking plane in the air that was white with a red circle in the middle. I was like "Cool, a Chinese plane." Didn't think much of it. I then noticed a couple of normal looking planes, that were also white with red circles on their wings flying toward that other city.
      We kept talking when I looked at the other city, and heard this giant bang. Next thing I know I see 3 giant mushroom clouds come up from the ground, and I see this giant shockwave completely take out one building. I yell at everyone to get back inside, and as we're going to go back inside, I see the shockwave getting closer and closer and yell "Shockwave! Shockwave everyone get down!" then all the glass on the building shatters. We run inside and head back downstairs. I tell everyone in the room that were being bombed. We all head downstairs into some kind of shelter.
      I talk to this one guy working downstairs and he says he knows what's going on and hands me some keys. I don't know what the keys were for, and I never used them for anything. My dream soon ended, but it was freaking awesome.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Oh cool, a war, and yay treats are working! "takes screenshots"

DJ Entries
      I had a great dream!

So it started out with me in my living room. I can't remember what I was doing, but my mom was yelling from downstairs where I was at. She came upstairs and I noticed she was carrying a kitten and some other things. She sat some of the stuff on the ground and I said "Oh a kitten! Can I see it?"
      She gave me this "whatever" look and threw it down the stairs. This part is just kind of blank...I can't really remember what happened, but around this time I started to fade into lucidity (yay lucid dream!)
      Next thing I know, I'm arguing with my mom about the kitten and how she threw it down the stairs. I walked downstairs and started feeling a little weird, so I rubbed my hands together. I turned around and there is a small black cat right behind me! "Kitten!" I said while attempting to pick it up. But before I did, I noticed it started looking a little wierd...
      It's feet started looking like toes and next thing I know it's transforming into a person, a catgirl. I was like "Holy crap, does it need any help?"
      It was a girl with long blonde hair. She was probably my age or a little older, but she was really short (I like short girls :3) and she smoked. The first thing she said to me was "Where's an empty ash tray?" so I quickly scrambled for one and found one.
      We both sat on a couch downstairs and I asked her if she was my Dream Guide and she said "Yes, but what am I supposed to do?"
      I explained to her that she had to help me become lucid in my dreams. She knew what the REM state was (which was really cool!) and then somehow we started talking about my dream. She said it was full of colors, and I told her all I can see are the RGB scale. She paused for a moment and asked "Do you know what a Display Jesus is?" I asked her if she was talking about some religious thing, and she said she was.
      She never explained what it was, and I don't think I got my message across about becoming lucid, but it was still a nice dream.

DJ Entries
      Because I'm lazy...

[slayer] 1:56 am: I was in my living room and I saw that the sun was rising and my dad just got back from work
      ****[slayer] 1:56 am: I ran to my room to pretend sleep
      ****[slayer] 1:56 am: But when I got in my room something felt kind of weird
      ****[slayer] 1:56 am: I turned on the light in my room and instead the halllight came on
      ****[slayer] 1:56 am: So I did a reality check and I was dreaming
      ****[slayer] 1:57 am: I closed my door and tried to use the door trick to summon a catgirl
      ****[slayer] 1:57 am: When I opened the door
      ****[slayer] 1:57 am: I saw someone behind it
      ****[slayer] 1:58 am: But the first thing that came to my mind was "That's not a catgirl.."
      ****[slayer] 1:58 am: It kind of looked like Ryuuk from Death Note
      ****[slayer] 1:58 am: I opened the door, and he said "Boo"
      ****[slayer] 1:58 am: I slammed it shut and opened it again and he was gone
      ****[slayer] 1:59 am: I walked down the hall to my living room and I noticed he was standing infront of a door, so I went in the door and beat the crap out of him...
      ****[slayer] 1:59 am: And that was pretty much it

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Geez slayer, you are neglecting your DJ again! And lucy sig. "drools"

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Okay. This is interesting. Man of Shred had a dream where he was talking to me, and he said, "So, you and Slayer are friends, now?"
      I said, "Yes."

Dream and Reply

I just met shift in my dreams!

So, I was at my school parkinglot and school had just gotten over with. Everyone was heading for their cars and stuff to go home. I was walking around looking for my cousins car, when I realized that I had a conversation with Shift about meeting her (this convo never happened though, it was just thought up). She told me she would give me a high five when she saw me, so I decided to walk home instead, and as I turn around and start to head home I hear "Yo!" and there she is! Shift walks up to me and gives me a high five and I say "Hey!" back then we both just walk off...

In my dream, Shift was short with long blonde hair (almost white) and she was VERY cute looking with blue eyes. Soon after looking at her, I woke up D:

Then I had a dream that I jumped on DV to tell her, and as I entered chat, I tried to PM her my dream, but my right click didn't work and I couldn't bring up the PM box...but I woke up pretty quickly from that...

It was a nice dream :3
      I also had a dream about someone who called themselves Shift-from-the-forums, but I think it was an impostor. Really weird, because I have never interacted with her.

Shift-from-the-forums

Attempted another wbtb dild thing...

I didn't become lucid, but I had couple nice long dreams. One took place in some old house. The dream wasn't anything special...nothing amazing happened in it, except that if you opened one door a certani way, it would lead you into a hidden room, but nothing was in the room.

My other dream was pretty cool, it was about vampires.

I got a call from my dream gf (don't have one in real-life) saying she crashed and needed help. So I somehow instantly end up on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere and I see a crashed car. I walk up to it and there is my gf, laying on the ground unconscious. The crash knocked her out, but she mangaged to call me (weird huh?). My brother somehow came with me when I got to the broken car (there was only one), and we checked inside of it.
      There were 2 people inside it laying down on the car seats, I checked to make sure they were dead, and they felt very cold, so I knew they were. I picked up my gf and started walking off, when I realized something. At this point, another person randomly appeared with me, I can't remember who it was, but it was a girl. Somehow, I knew they were vampires, and I realized that they were in a car crash, and that shouldn't have killed them. So I thought about it for a second, and realized we should have killed them ourselves. I looked back and the car was gone, so I told everyone to walk faster, and we saw a bridge as we headed down one road.
      I told them that once we get past that bridge, we'll be safe, so we started walking a little faster. I kept saying stuff to them, and when we got close enough, I told everyone to run like hell. Me and my girlfriend made it through, and so did my brother, but that one random girl that appeared with us just stood behind the bridge. There was this like magical gate thing we had to go through to be safe, so I saw that she stayed behind, I tried to go back through but I got pulled back by my girlfriend, but then my brother jumped through and when he did, the gate closed.

That's about where my dream ended, it was pretty cool, but I didn't become lucid like I wanted too. I don't think I'm trying hard enough...
      I recently had a dream about The Vampire King. The gate you are talking about is a portal.

The Vampire King

Here's a few weird dreams...

This one I became lucid in for a little bit, but then I woke up :/
      I was in this giant swimming pool. It was really nice too! The water was nice and clear and fresh. I was just swimming around when I noticed this giant Griffon flying in the air. I knew that he wanted to attack me, so when he swooped down, I swam underwater so he couldn't get me.
      He flew back up and somehow transformed into this much bigger griffon, and he came down at me again. I swam underwater and looked behind me and noticed that the griffon dove underwater and was actually swimming toward me. I stayed underwater for quite a while, and then noticed that I was still able to breathe, thus causing me to become lucid. He never caught up to me, and I didn't try to do anything while I was lucid, but then I woke up :/

As for this other dream, it was very nice. I was in my school (which actually didn't feel like a school at all, it was more like a temple) and I was trying to get into this one room, but these people came up and tried to destory the room, and I told them to stop what they were doing and watch for a second. I started feeling the walls inside this weird room with an empty pool. Somehow I knew there was a hidden button in here. I found the button and the pool's floor started to go down.
      I started telling everyone that mermaids live here, and they are very friendly. Apparently I was friends with this really hot mermaid. After the pool stopped transforming, some mermaids came out and started talking to everyone, and me and my friend mermaid started swimming underwater. I woke up soon after :/ It was a nice dream though.

There was another dream I had that I was going to write down, but I can't seem to remember it...maybe it'll come back to me later.

It seems that I've had 3 dreams that have to do with water.
      I also had a dream of a giant gryphon.

I have also had three dreams to do with water recently, all very intense.

1) Becoming a water elemental in a battle with Zeus

2) In the same dream with the gryhon, I turned my friends and I into merpeople.

3) In a most epic dream, I was given ababy water dragon. (I also had a dream about this dragon last night.)

I had quite a few dreams today...but only 3 will be spoken of (all I can remember :/)

First:
      I had another dream about being in a car when something dangerous is going on. My mom was driving and I kept yelling at her to keep an eye on the rode. I don't remember what she was doing, but we kept going into the wrong lane with oncoming traffic. Dream didn't last long...

Second: A lucid dream! This one I'm not really going to write down...but I talked to 3 people in my dream and they all agreed to help me become lucid. It was really an awesome dream, even though all I did was talk to 3 people. 1 being a guy and 2 being girls. One girl refused to help, but we were able to get her to agree to help. Not much happened besides me talking to these 3 people about becoming lucid..

Third: A dream about an ocean..
      I really liked this dream. I was a girl yet again, and I had this somewhat big suit of armor (think samus from metroid). It was really cool...I remember the dream starting out with me falling from the sky and going to land right an ocean. The water was perfectly clear and blue, very beautiful. I yelled out something about scuba gear or whatever and a glass dome went over my head before I hit the water. I sunk down a bit and landed on some sand.
      I started walking up onto land (wished I would have stayed underwater :/) and noticed something weird. There were these weird platforms of some sort with big black and white checkerboard floors. Somehow a couple of other people appeared in my dream and they got ontop of these platforms. I had to walk underwater a little ways then I climbed up on it too.

That was about all that happened.

Well, I really think that my dreamsigns have to do with something dangerous happening with cars, and water. Now I just need to figure out how to RC to these things.
      In that same epic dream with the dragon, I was also on a chessboard.

I can easily get rid of that contract...I may not be able to ban you, but I can threaten to delete the posts!

Also, update.

This is probably one the coolest dreams I've had. Me and my family and some random people were at this giant building of some sort. Me and some of these random people went up a few floors, and could see a couple of tall buildings in the distance. We were all talking outside on this ledge of some sort. I noticed a weird looking plane in the air that was white with a red circle in the middle. I was like "Cool, a Chinese plane." Didn't think much of it. I then noticed a couple of normal looking planes, that were also white with red circles on their wings flying toward that other city.
      We kept talking when I looked at the other city, and heard this giant bang. Next thing I know I see 3 giant mushroom clouds come up from the ground, and I see this giant shockwave completely take out one building. I yell at everyone to get back inside, and as we're going to go back inside, I see the shockwave getting closer and closer and yell "Shockwave! Shockwave everyone get down!" then all the glass on the building shatters. We run inside and head back downstairs. I tell everyone in the room that were being bombed. We all head downstairs into some kind of shelter.
      I talk to this one guy working downstairs and he says he knows what's going on and hands me some keys. I don't know what the keys were for, and I never used them for anything. My dream soon ended, but it was freaking awesome.
      In that same dream with Shift, I had a dream of The Cusp transforming into a giant skyscraper to fight me.

I had a great dream!

So it started out with me in my living room. I can't remember what I was doing, but my mom was yelling from downstairs where I was at. She came upstairs and I noticed she was carrying a kitten and some other things. She sat some of the stuff on the ground and I said "Oh a kitten! Can I see it?"
      She gave me this "whatever" look and threw it down the stairs. This part is just kind of blank...I can't really remember what happened, but around this time I started to fade into lucidity (yay lucid dream!)
      Next thing I know, I'm arguing with my mom about the kitten and how she threw it down the stairs. I walked downstairs and started feeling a little weird, so I rubbed my hands together. I turned around and there is a small black cat right behind me! "Kitten!" I said while attempting to pick it up. But before I did, I noticed it started looking a little wierd...
      It's feet started looking like toes and next thing I know it's transforming into a person, a catgirl. I was like "Holy crap, does it need any help?"
      It was a girl with long blonde hair. She was probably my age or a little older, but she was really short (I like short girls :3) and she smoked. The first thing she said to me was "Where's an empty ash tray?" so I quickly scrambled for one and found one.
      We both sat on a couch downstairs and I asked her if she was my Dream Guide and she said "Yes, but what am I supposed to do?"
      I explained to her that she had to help me become lucid in my dreams. She knew what the REM state was (which was really cool!) and then somehow we started talking about my dream. She said it was full of colors, and I told her all I can see are the RGB scale. She paused for a moment and asked "Do you know what a Display Jesus is?" I asked her if she was talking about some religious thing, and she said she was.
      She never explained what it was, and I don't think I got my message across about becoming lucid, but it was still a nice dream.
      I also recently met my dream guide in the same dream with the merpeople.

Interesting how we have never interacted. I had a similar experience with Cacophony.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

ex-member
      Quit being lazy. >:{
      Bollocks.

DJ Entries
      Thank you bumping this :3

I had a dream that I was a little kitten protecting my moma cat from aliens. It was really awesome. We were in some house in the middle of nowhere. Not much happened. I remember being attacked by an alien, and something about a wheat field. That was about it.

ex-member
      Awesome.
      Bollocks.

DJ Entries
      Had a dream of playing Half-Life 2. It was freaking awesome. I was running around blasting Striders.

Then I had a dream of playing StarCraft with Lulian and Cloud. Lulian killed me while Cloud did nothing...

I again had a dream of StarCraft on the same place in my earlier dream in which it was me and someone else. But this time, it was all in first person, to where I was actually a unit and I could turn into anything I wanted.

DJ Entries
      I had a very strange dream...

I walked out into some weird city. The people were telling me we were saved or something because the Sun's eye was looking to the north.

I looked up at the sun, and I noticed a spot on it that looked different. The next thing I know, the whole earth started moving and it felt really strange. After a while, everything turned into something like heat vision, and everyone had flashlights.

The world went pitch black and when someone was using their flashlight, everything that was in the light turned up in a bright heatvisiony color.

Pretty cool dream, but the sun thing makes me wonder...

DJ Entries
      "Don't go out there...please..."

Now this was a pretty sweet dream, or was it a nightmare?

Right so, was a girl in this dream. It started off with me and this girl inside this small room. She pointed to a door and told me not to go out there. I didn't ask why. Also, it was set in the future, I say this because there were these little robots. Like cleaning robots and helper robots. They didn't play much of a role though...

Anyway, we were in this room. After she told me not to leave, we just kind of sat around and talked and read books. That all went by fast though, like in a movie. Then we sat next to each other and we did something (I think I accidentally touched her boob) and then we started to have sex. This also went by fast, and after it was over with I fell asleep inside the dream.

When I awoke, the door was opened, and she was gone. I looked out the door into a hallway that was made of like bathroom tiles. The only light that was in the hallway was coming from the room I was in. I somehow obtained a flashlight. I wanted to find my female friend, so I turned on my light and headed out. I entered a room that looked like a small kitchen (like the ones in resturants). The place was a mess. Like someone wrecked it. The place was all grimy and messy.

Everything was dark and scary, but I kept going forward. Then I heard a small crash behind me. I flung around and there was a small cleaning robot thing that ran into a bucket. I guess it was following me.

I turned around and looked around the kitchen some more. I turned around and noticed some blood on the walls and floor leading out of the kitchen.

Unfornautly, I woke up after this. I wanted to find my female friend

I wish dreams like this wouldn't end.
      Last edited by slayer; 10-06-2009 at 06:13 AM.

Antagonist Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points
      accidentally touched her boob

DJ Entries
      lol

Update!

Had a sweet dream of this black hole (It was actualy the Citidal Core that is seen in Half-Life 2 Episode 1). It was just sitting there in my room looking at this thing in the sky.

It was beautiful. I started to wonder when it would go away, as if I knew it had a lifespan. Well, it just "collapsed" one day and somehow formed a planet behind it. This planet was as big as the moon, but closer. It also had a small galaxy like formation around the moon and the closer planet. It was a beautiful sight.

Space you rock.

ex-member
      Teehee. Thousands from tidal affects alone.

Wonderful dream~
      Bollocks.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      So you only post when there are comments, uh? Fine!
      And sounds like a cool image that last dream.

DJ Entries
      I don't just update it when people reply

I usually only post my most interesting dreams. But yeah, if you keep posting, I can keep updating.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      yay! In which case, expect some stalking/posting here. And isn't it bad to just journal a few dreams if you want better recall? Unless you don't want it or have natural recall lol

DJ Entries
      Yeah it's best to write down all your dreams...

I do want better recall, but my recall is pretty good as is.

I don't care about how many dreams I can remember a night. Instead, I care how long one dream can last, and I want to remember as much of it as I can.

DJ Entries
      This was a cool one...

It was kind of like a game. I was in a room with a whole bunch of people. We were looking at a map for a building (the one we were inside). I was leading the group and telling them what to do and where to go.

Well, we were all talking (some cool music was playing in the background too) and all of a sudden we heard a giant bang from outside. I opened the door and noticed a whole bunch of guys (CoD4MW2 enemies) coming down a long hallway. I quickly turned off the lights and told everyone that they can't see us in the dark. We waited for a minute then when they got closer to the room we were in, we attacked them.

I don't know where we got guns, but we had them and started fighting back. We killed most of them. I grabbed a gun and rambo'd my way into the hall killing off 3 riot shield guys. That's pretty much where my dream ended.

It was awesome.

DJ Entries
      Really cool dream. It was about Halo: Reach, the new halo game.

It was like a 5 player co-op game. Me, and 4 other random Spartan guys. We were in some Halo-styled building. We all ran to a Warthog on a bridge and jumped inside. One person drove, one in the passenger seat, and 3 of us in the back. We all had gravity hammers, the only weapon we had was that.
      We drove to some kind of alleyway and I guess we knew where we were going as we jumped out and went into another alleyway, and when we go inside it, there was this big space (basketball court size) that was surrounded by buildings. On one side, there was a river of water, about knee high. And standing in the water was Horo from Spice and Wolf, except she was giant. We could only see her top half, and she was naked. She had a towel covering her but she took it off and threw it away. She pulled a big blow up ball thing and we were going to play volleyball with it.
      All five of us got onto a little square in the water, like we knew what was our side and what was our space. Horo moved backwards to her little square and served the ball to us. We all started swinging away with our hammers and the ball went flying behind her. Someone said something and then Horo pulled out a ball from thin air and served again.

This is about the time I woke up. It was a pretty wacky dream, but really cool.

ex-member
      :3
      Bollocks.

DJ Entries
      Wooh just added all my entries into my new Dream Journal thing I downloaded.

Pretty sweet program.

Theoretically Impossible Idolfan's Avatar
      UK
      DJ Entries
      Lol, you dream about computer games too!

It's like a virus in the minds of our generation.
      The starz...
      The planets...
      The intricate and dynamic machinery of nature...
      Are you saying,
      that all of this was created,
      BY A MONKEY??????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast