• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Like Tree34Likes

Thread: KingYoshi's Dream journal......

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Gold 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      Normal Dream State
      Lucid Dream State
      Comments
      Dream Accomplishment (Task, Dream Sign Recognized, RC Success, etc)
      *Content Warning*
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh heh!

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Gold 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      September 26, 2009
      Normal Dream 109: A Messy Situation
      around 7:00am

Category - WTF

I was in the back seat of a large SUV. I pretty sure the people in the SUV with me were firends, but I don't think they were close friends. Can't remember who was in there now. We driving down the road and talking and laughing, when suddenly I felt a weird churn in my stomach and my ass felt damp. I stealthily, slipped my hand in my shorts to see what was going on. I had thought that I had sat in something and the churn was a coincidence. I pulled my hand back and saw that I had indeed, "messed" myself.

I began freaking out and thinking, "Oh shit! (literally, lol) How did this happen? I didn't even feel it come out." I looked down in the floorboard and saw a towel. I quickly picked it up and attempted to wipe whenever the people sitting beside me weren't looking. The "residue" was an extremely dark shade of brown and whoever was beside me saw it on the towel and asked what it was. Luckily, there was no smell, so I said, "Brown marker busted on me!" They laughed and said, "Yup, you shouldn't keep markers in your pocket!" I then sat back down and felt extremely uncomfortable.

I looked around me and noticed there were strange metal bars that enclosed me within the seat. My hands were laying on them and I couldn't muster the strength to move them. I looked over and the girl beside me said, "Mom! Grandpa has sh** himself again!" I then looked toward the front of the vehicle and I saw myself in the rear view mirror. I was very old looking. Mostly bald with a few whispy white hairs. I started freaking out and thought, "What the f*** happened to me. I'm an old man! I must have forgotten over 50 years!" I came to the conclusion that I must have Alzheimers disease. I immediately became very depressed and tried to remember the last few years. My whole body felt weak. I then suddenly awoke in my bed. I quickly checked my pants in fear, but I was clean . This was one of the weirdest dreams I have ever had!

September 26, 2009
      Normal Dream 110: Valkyrie
      around 10:00am

Category - Action

I was in a large building wearing an old, dark green, button up, military uniform. I had a red swastika band on my sleeve. I was a general in Hitler's army (don't freak out on me yet, ). Hitler had taken over America (it was apparently an alternate history dream). Our only enemy left was Canada and we were about to invade. I walked to the back room (which was my office) and picked up the old timey phone. I said, "May I speak with agent THC?" I waited a minute and agent THC spoke on the other end. "Our plan is ready to take off. You just have to do your part." I hung up the phone and walked over toward my desk. I opened up a drawer and grabbed a briefcase. I then walked down the hall and into Hitler's office (he had a Hitler name tag on the door, lol).

I walked in and saw Hitler sitting on a bean bag (which was bright pink) playing xbox. Lol, yeah I know. I walked up and said, "My fuhrer, shall I fluff this beanbag for you?" Hitler said, "Oh shit! You just made me die! How many times have I told you not to bother me while I am playing! You damn imbecile!" I paused for a moment and he said, "Now fluff the damn beanbag!" I bent down raised up the beanbag and placed the briefcase under it. Hitler didn't notice because he was cussing out someone for using a modded controller. Hitler sat back down and said, "It is more uncomfortable then before you idiot! Go jump out the f***ing window you bastard!" I then said, "I'm sorry my fuhrer, may I fluff it again!" He cried out, "Hell no! Leave me be!" I walked out of the room calmly and back into my office.

I waited, but nothing happened. I then remembered that I had forgot to activate the briefcase (which was actually a bomb). I quickly took my socks and shoes off and pulled my socks over my shoes. The floor was wooden and this would make my boots silent. I then snuck quietly back into Hitlers room. I laid on the ground and crawled up behind Hitler. I lightly pulled up the beanbag and pushed a red button on the briefcase. Hitler suddenly turned and saw me. He yelled, "Its fluffy enough! Its a damn beanbag for christ sake! I told you to get the hell out!" I quickly got up and walked toward the door. Hitler yelled, "If you like it so much, then take it with you!" He picked up the beanbag and launched it at me. He then said, "I'll just sit on this f***ing briefcase!" As I was exiting the room he yelled, "You idiot! Your suppose to put the shoes on AFTER the socks!" He then began mumbling to himself saying, "Where did they get these idiots? The loony bin?" I then walked back into my office and picked up the phone. I spoke four words and hung up, "The deed is done." I heard an explosion and woke up before discovering the results!

For those of you who do not know, Operation Valkyrie was an actual plot to overthrow Hitler. In real life, it failed. Just making sure you guys know I am not a nazi and I was actually attempting to kill him in the dream. Don't want to offend anyone

Piano Man
      LD Count
      Pittsburgh, PA
      DJ Entries
      The old man one made me lol.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      September 27, 2209
      Lucid Dream 107: My Dream Uncle's Crib
      around 2:00pm
      DILD

Category - Exploration

This wasn't a particularly interesting dream, but here it is anyway. I can't remember much before I became lucid. I realized I was dreaming and walked into the nearest house. I was in some sort of a neighborhood. I stepped through the front door and noticed there was army stuff everywhere. I saw many U.S. Army hats, flags, shirts, figurines, and whatnot. I also noticed there were quite a few Giles High paraphernalia (the rival of my high school). I walked through the living room and what appeared to be the dining room. I didn't recognize the house as one I had been in before. I walked out of the sliding glass back door and out onto the deck.

It was a large deck with several levels. I walked out and noticed I was fairly high off of the ground. To my right was a set of steps that led to a lower level of the deck. I saw there was a small pool built into the deck down here. There was a bass boat in the middle of the pool. The boat was nearly the same length as the diameter of the circular pool, save for a few feet in the front and back of the boat. There was man in the boat and he fired it up. The boat motor was spinning and kicking up water, but it was staying in the middle of the pool. It was a strange sight indeed. I yelled, "Hola, uncle Jeff!" It was the first name that popped in my head, I don't really have an uncle Jeff. He answered anyway, with a quick wave.

I walked down a flight of steps located in fron of me. It led to a walkway that resembled a bridge. It led to a circular deck that also contained a pool. This pool had no water though. I soon saw why. The pool lining was ripped on one end with large gashes in it. They seemed like they could have been caused by a boat motor. A couple women had a small table set up and seemed to be playing bridge. I said, "Hello, aunt Sharon!" One of the women raised her hand and said, "Hey, Yoshi." I then walked passed them and down another flight of steps that led to the back yard.

I saw a garage out in the back yard so I decided to go explore. As I walked toward the garage a wire fence sprung up around it. I decided to just hop over it. I leapt up high and landed on the other side. However, my butt grazed the fence as I landed on the other side and I recieved a fairly painful shock. I was surprised by the pain, but thought it was pretty cool either way. I then opened the garage and saw that it was completely full old brass objects. There were brass elephants, urns, jars, hubcaps, brass washers & dryers, brass tools, brass plates, and a car made entirely of brass. The wlls were covered with brass objects. Someone was in there working on the car and I asked him what he was doing. He said, "I'm re-routing the engine."
      I awoke shortly after.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      September 29, 2009
      Normal Dream 111: A Night in a Crack House
      around 12:30pm

Category - Substance/WTF

I was with Shawn and we were heading to a party. I was smoking a blunt on the way over and we were both passing a bottle of vanilla vodka between us. We got to the party, which was located at an apartment complex, and walked inside. There were many people there. I can't remember much of the party, but my memory picks back up the next morning. I sat up and noticed I was now on a relatively dirty looking couch. I looked around and I had no idea where I was. I looked around and saw Shawn sitting at a table with two rough looking females. One of them was holding/smoking a crack pipe. Shawn got up and led the crack smoking female into a back room.

The other female looked at me and said, "You ready honey?" I said, "Um, ready for what?" She then said, "Aren't you gonna f*** me now?" I said, "No offense, but no way." She got pissed and yelled, "We let you stay in our house and you aren't even going to have sex with me?" I said, "That is correct. Where is my car?" She pointed outside in disgust. I walked out of the room and wanted to do nothing, but take a shower as quickly as possible. I saw my car in the driveway just as Shawn's sister was pulling in. She got out and said, "It was damn near impossible to find this place." She then asked where Shawn was and I told her he was with a crack whore. I then told Amanda to leave her car there for Shawn and she can ride back with me.

We got into the car and each lit up a cig. I explained to her that I had zero recollection of how I'd arrived at the crack house. At this moment, I noticed the road we were driving on. It was completely covered in water and my car seemed to slide around each turn. As I drove along the road, I noticed that it didn't seem to be a road at all. It was a river and I wondered how I was staying on top of the water. I probably would have become lucid, but I woke up during this time.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      "That is correct. Where is my car?"

LMAO!!
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      October 1, 2009
      Lucid Dream 108: War Upon Us
      around 3:00pm
      EILD

Category - Action

Ok, so I have been doing this every now and then. Most of the time I have heard the "signal" but still didn't realize I was dreaming. This time, however, I succeeded! I will explain the signal and how I achieved this at the end of the dream.

I was at a large camp/base. It was like a base for housing war victims and their families. World War III had reached the states. I was one of the "defenders" (protectors of the base). My family was also staying on the base. My mom was a school teacher for the children on the base. We heard the siren from some of the surrounding posts and knew that the enemy was coming. Me and JT were looking for weapons. We asked one of the commanding officers and he pointed us in the direction of a weapon storage building. We ran toward it and opened it. All the weapons were gone from the storage. All I saw was bulltes, and side packs. I looked down and noticed a duffle bag on the floor. I unzipped it and saw a Desert Eagle .50. I picked up the DE.50 when the storage building was suddenly kicked open.

Actor, Vinnie Jones (The Condemned) was standing in the doorway. He look at the bag and then at the pistol and said, "You been stealing my sh** have you!" I said, "No, I was looking for a weapon and this was the only thing in here." He then took the DE from me and picked me up into the air. He raised me above the top shelf and I saw two machine guns. I grabbed them and he set me back down. I said, "Er, thanks. What kind of ammo do these take?" He then pointed at the appropriate ammo belt. Without saying another word he picked up his duffle bag and left the building. Me and JT walked out and loaded our weapons.

They looked like SIG 552 Assault Rifles, but they were clear (like a toy gun, lol). I shot my AR which had a small 4x's scope on it. The gun was extremely accurate, but shot a fairly small bullet. I thought, "This must be fully automatic with that small of a bullet." Then Vinnie Jones showed up again and silently showed me how to switch from single shot, to full-auot. He also showed me how to use the shotgun attachment (which had suddenly appeared underneath the normal barrel) After a few moments, me and JT ran back to where my mom and the children were, to give them instructions.

We got back to the school building and I gave mom instructions to lead them into the bomb shelter and wait until I return. She then got all of the children together and told them to bow their heads. She then began praying for the safety of the base. I wasn't paying attention to their prayer and I walked over to the window looked outside, then walked back. I then heard what my mom and the kids were praying, "We all lived in the land of lucid dreams...land of lucid dreams..." I stopped and said, "Wait a minute!" I then performed a nose pinch RC and I realized I was dreaming.

I was excited and I told my mom that it I was lucid. She immediately became relieved and said, "Good! We will be saved then! I'm not worried anymore!" She then turned to her children and said, "God has sent us a lucid guardian, children!" (my mom is pretty religious in real life). I told JT to do a nose pinch RC, so he could become lucid too. He did and became lucid as well. Suddenly, the dream scene changed to third person and I noticed that I had long hair down to my shoulders. I also looked like I had taken steroids for the past 10 years, lol. I was enormous and the muscles looked non-human. I focused on fixing my body type and I soon saw myself as I normally am. The dream then switch back to normal (first-person). We exited the building and began leaping from roof top to roof top, until we reached the edge of the base. There was a large tunnel that led underground and into the woods.

We entered the tunnel and I could see a large, well lit room, with many random objects. It resembled a make shift paintball arena. I could see the enemy at the other end of the room. I popped out from some cover and gunned down a couple of the enemy (they looked like a random group of people, no specific ethnicities at all). They now knew they had resistance. JT leapt up into the air, hovered, shot a few, and then duck back down behind the cover. He looked at me and said, "They know." I said, "Know what?" He then looked panicky and said, "They know we are lucid! They have an anti-consciousness sniper in the back! I saw the blue rifle!" I said, "Is he back left or back right?" JT then leaned his head up and I saw a blue flash nail him in the forehead. He fell on his back and then sat up again. He looked at me perplexed and proceeded to stand up. As he stood up I said, "No JT! Do a nose pinch, do a nose pinch!" I was too late, an array of bullets hit JT and he fell back to the ground bleeding and struggling for breathe. He looked at me and said, "B-ack.....r-r-right!' and then died.

I grabbed my gun tight and leapt into the air. I flew hard left and looked through my scope. I saw the sniper aiming at me, I lined him up and fired a shot. I suddenly was in a tight third person view of the bullet. My vision followed the bullet through the air in slow motion. The bullet hit and busted through the snipers scope and entered his skull through his eye. I was suddenly back to myself and flying through the air gunning down the rest of the enemy, who were now scrambling to pick up the anti-consciousness rifle. I awoke during this fight.

EILD Signal - Music, Song (Land of Lucid Dreams)
      I turned this song on repeat, on a very low volume in my iTunes. I allowed it to play as I slept, in hopes of hearing it during my dream and becoming lucid. It worked! Both songs I use for this came from dream views. Here they are : http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...ad.php?t=81913

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      October 2, 2009
      Lucid Dream 109: Forbidden Temptation
      around 2:30pm
      DILD

Category - Romance

I was in the bottom floor/finished basement of my house. Apparently, a friend of mine and his girlfriend were staying with me at the house. My friend was gone to work and I was looking through my collection of NES games. I heard his girl walking around upstairs and I looked up and saw her standing above me. She was wearing one of my friend's T-shirts like a dress and had a thong one for bottoms. From the angle, I could see straight up the shirt and saw her a**. She began to walk down the steps, so I looked away and got back to looking through my games. She told me that she was getting ready to go to bed and I told her good night.

She was about to walk up the steps when she turned and said, "Do you mind if I sleep down here with you? I don't want to be by myself." I couldn't think of anything to say and she said, "I'll sleep on the opposite couch of course." I couldn't think of a good, non-offensive argument, so I agreed. She then said, "I like to sleep topless, you don't mind do you?" Before I could answer she took the shirt off. She was wearing nothing, but a thong that seemes to be a bit small on her (she is very thin anyway). In fact they were so small that her thong seemed to be "double-sided" if you know what I mean. I looked at her for a moment and then looked away thinking, "Oh shit! This isn't good." I picked up one of my NES games and thought I heard her pout with displeasure. I looked at the game and saw it was "Bible Adventures" (which is a game I own), but the label had different artwork. I looked away from the game and tried to think of the original artwork and when I glanced back down the label had completely changed to a different game. I immediately became lucid.

For a good while, I just looked through the many NES games in front of me and saw all kinds of cool artwork, and strangely titled games. I decided to try and influence the changes. I thought of my Zelda game and then looked down at the one in my hand. The cartridge had turned gold and the label was almost exactly as it should have been. I then noticed that many of the cartridges in front of me had turned gold as well. I picked up a few and saw non-existent games (and labels) like, Link's Awakening: 3rd Saga, Zelda's Secret Affair, Mario Bros. 5, Pokemon: The Beginning, etc. The artwork on some of these was amazing. I then looked up and remember who was mostly naked on my couch.

I looked at her and said, "Come here." She got up walked over to me and began kissing my neck. I suddenly heard the door upstairs open and close, then saw my friend coming down the steps. I thought, "Eh...its a lucid. Why stop?" So we continued to kiss and once my friend saw us, he stopped and stared with his mouth open. He said, "WTF! WTF! You a**hole, what the hell are you doing?" I then waved my hand slowly across his face in an attempt to do a jedi mind trick on him. I said, "You do not care that we are about to f***! You think it is cool!" He then said, "I don't f***ing think its cool! You are making out with my girlfriend! Why would you do that to me?" Suddenly his dad came downstairs, followed by his mom. They began blessing me out as well. I had to convince them that she had jumped on me and it wasn't my fault. I told them that I was sleeping and woke up when she began kissing me. He bought the story and they all left, including his girl.

I decided, "Why should my fun stop now?" I looked into the next room and called her name. Suddenly, she walked out of the next room completely naked. I stood up and she began blowing me. I got off fairly quickly and shot it all over her chest/stomach/face. Suddenly the door flew open and my friend ran down the steps again. He began yelling at me, but I said, "This isn't really your girl. We are dreaming right now. I'm lucid!" He said, "I know it isn't my girl." I replied, "How do you know?" He then said, "I'm lucid too!" I wondered, in that case, why the f*** was he yelling at me? I didn't press the matter.

He then said, "Since we are lucid, lets go lift some weights." I noticed my friend had now turned into someone else. He was Scott. I said, "Why do you want to lift weights while lucid?" He said, "Because we could bench press like, 900lbs!" I agreed and we both began lifting crazy amount of weights. I load up over 700lbs on the bench and Scott began doing reps with ease. I loaded up about 400+lbs on a curl bar and began curling with one arm. It felt pretty cool, because it was very heavy to pick up, but I seemed to have crazy strength. I curled it with ease, but could still "feel the burn." I awoke during this time.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      Went to Raleigh, NC. Drank last night and nearly all day today. Couldn't remember anything.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      I saw a large shadow come up behind them and then out of the shadow came a large three headed dog and a man who resembled Merlin. The great beast walked toward the three people. Each head devoured a person and Merlin raised his staff and summoned me towards him. I couldn't control my body it just floated toward him. After landing I attempted to fight him, but as i swung my fist, he punched my fist with his fist and caused me to collapse. I thought he was gonna kill me but instead he told me to follow him. While following him, he explained the world of Lucid dreams and told me I would soon use dreams as my playground. I came to the realization that this guy is the most powerful Lucid Dreamer alive, He was the master of dreams. (Anyone else have a character in their dreams who is all powerful? I found this to be weird in my dream. I suppose I just lost some Lucidity)

He took me to a cook-out of all places. It was a cookout for Lucid Dreamers in a clearing, with a pond, surrounded by woods. I saw a guy hovering around and I asked him why I couldn't fly. He said "You can't fly yet? You must be new." We talked for a while, but I can't remember what we said. He then told me to focus on a branch that was hanging over the water and pull myself to it with my mind. It worked the first time. So I kept doing it. My accuracy wasn't very good though I kept missing the branches and falling into the pond lol. I had trouble with long distances as well. I came to the conclusion that flying is hard, so I decided to ask Merlin to teach me. When I began to wake up. I tried to hold on, but I was so excited to write this in a journal that I kind of just let myself wake up.
      I'm so excited this worked and even though I couldn't fly yet I plan on mastering that tonight or whenever I have my next Lucid dream.

Morpheus, Cerebus, Hades

Cerebus/Fluffy Shared Dream

I gained access to Hades by entering a ziggurat with Raven Knight. Man of Shred also entered a ziggurat with a friend named Raven.

Merlin in your dream, I think he's a real person, as is the three headed dog.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      October 4, 2009
      Lucid Dream 110: Out of My Control
      around 11:00pm
      WILD

Category - WTF/Musical

Furious after the Dallas game I decided to go to bed early. I began to slip into SP and contemplated whether I felt like LDing or not (yeah, I was that pissed). I decided to go ahead and WILD. I felt the intense vibrations set in and I could see through my eyelids. Shortly after, I transition into the dream state.

I stood up and my room was extremely dark. I decided to try and clear it up a bit. I did a few RCs and cleared up my dream scene a bit. Suddenly, my room began to spin wildly. Once it stopped I was back in the same dark room. I took off running toward the window, but instantly found myself on the floor in a crawling position. I couldn't stand up, but I didn't worry too much about it. I crawled over toward the window and melted my way through it. I was suspended in the air on the outside and was suddenly sent into aut-pilot. My body began flying across the land against my will. I didn't try to stop it, I just relaxed as my body flew through the air without me having to do anything at all. The wind against my face was nice and cool.

As I flew, weird objects/2D characters began popping up all around me. Before to long I was completely surrounded by characters from the disney movie, "Beauty and the Beast" A few of them looked at me and said, "Bonjour, bonjour..." They began to sing, and I joined them, "There goes the baker with his tray like always...same 'ol bread and rolls to sell...every morning just the same...since the morning that we came..." After the song, can't remember if we sang the whole thing, I saw few more strange characters and images floating around in the sky with me. I awoke shortly after.

Piano Man
      LD Count
      Pittsburgh, PA
      DJ Entries
      Yes I was pissed about that game and the Chargers losing to the Steelers.

And that dream defiantly belongs in the WTF category. lol

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      Yeah, I tend to have alot of dreams that make me say, "WTF?" soon as I awake, lol.

October 5, 2009
      Normal Dream 112: Crazed Vigilante
      around 1:30am

Category - WTF/Action

I was working for the government as a spy. I was in an airplane and was being briefed on my mission. A few government officials wearing military uniforms were presenting me a slideshow that showed a middle eastern man. He went by the code name, Garry. He was apparently working for Al-Qaeda somewhere in the middle east. They informed me that he owned a construction company as a front and charged 25$ an hour for his services. He also took first time "business partners" to the local grocery store and forced them to steal something. They also informed me that he used a mud mixture in his construction because it prevents fires. Once we flew over the area of his construction site, I jumped from the plane.

I parachuted my way down to the desert town. I landed and walked into the construction facility. I walked into his office (which was an extremely large room, like 100x100 feet). I could see "Garry" sitting at a desk and I saw Spiderman holding a gun to his head. I just sat back and observed the situation. Garry calmly looked at Spiderman and said, "Look, the pieces are all there my friend. I do not give direct information. I'm sure someone of your stature will have no problem figuring out the clues." Spiderman seemed incredibly disturbed. He talked in a psychotic tone and said, "Who the f*** are you working for? Why do you hide behind this identity mask!" Garry chuckled and said, "I am not the only one hiding under a mask my friend."

Garry raised his hand and removed Spiderman's mask. Spiderman had a blonde flat top haircut. Spiderman shot Garry in the dome and Garry toppled over backwards and through the 5th floor window. He turned around and I noticed that Spiderman was really Guile from Street Fighter. He looked at me and said, "See you in another dream b**ch!" He then jumped down through the window as I ran after him. I saw Garry splattered on the ground below. I was just about to do a reality check when I awoke.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      "See you in another dream?" wow. that sounds like a real person. Where the hell did you get a picture of spider man holding a gun?

That is one kickass dream, man! Crazy.

Darley, Victoria
      You have tons of LD's and yours is my favourite DJ to read, I have read all your LD's an some ND's.

PS. You had sex with a sixteen year old girl????

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      "See you in another dream?" wow. that sounds like a real person. Where the hell did you get a picture of spider man holding a gun?

That is one kickass dream, man! Crazy.
      Lol, typed in "Spiderman gun" in google images. Yeah that dream was a crazy one. I'll def be interested to see if Guile show up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
      You have tons of LD's and yours is my favourite DJ to read, I have read all your LD's an some ND's.

PS. You had sex with a sixteen year old girl????
      Thanks man, glad you enjoy them. Yeah, no rules in the dream world I suppose. Definately would steer clear in waking life though.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      October 5, 2009
      Lucid Dream 111: A Pest Problem
      around 5:00am
      WILD

Category - Task/Horror

After the previous dream in the night and a couple blunts, I layed down in an attempt to WILD. I was super tired anyway, so SP came almost instantly with little effort. My HI only lasted a few moments. I remember seeing swirling stars forming a galaxy. Soon enough, I was seeing through my eyelids and within my dream.

I stood up and looked around at my room. It was dark, but pretty vivid. I walked/melted through my glass door to the back yard. I walked around the house and noticed my vision was, as if I were wearing sunglasses. I then noticed that I did indeed have sunglasses on. I took them off and my vision instantly went bright and normal. I walked a few more steps and some more sunglasses suddenly appeared on my face. I decided against removing them and decided to just ignore them. Soon they faded on their own. There was a large cookout going on in front of my house. I remembered the basic task of the month.

I walked up to the grill and some woman I didn't recognize, was grilling steaks. I layed my hand on top of the racks. I then let out a scream as if I were in great pain. In actuality, it felt a bit warm, but not enough to cause pain. The woman began screaming and tried to pull my hand off. I held it tightly and said, "Its stuck, its stuck! Help me!!!" She screamed and turned to the crowd and said, "Someone help! Someone help us!" I began to yell even louder in (fake)pain. She began to cry and I felt bad for some reason. I pulled my hand off of the grill, just as a few more DCs came running to my aide. I looked at the woman and said, "Its ok. I'm lucid." I held up my flaming hand and slowly focused on turning it normal. The flame went out and left a blackened hand. It then healed before my eyes and turned to normal. I asked, "Did I scare you?" The lady put here hand over her chest and began panting. She stopped and said, "You scared me so bad, I literally sh** myself!" She was extremely mad, smacked me in the face (which actually did hurt, lol), and walked off awkwardly.

The other DCs around me muttered things like, "Ungrateful son of a b**ch!", "Who does he think he is?", "Frying body parts in public!" I ignored the murmurs and walked toward the house. I decided to look for this certain girl, so I could engage in some "relations." As I was looking for her, I heard a car pull up in the driveway. It was my friend Mikey. To my horror, he was walking a large black widow on a leash. This thing was at least a couple feet tall and a couple feet long.

I lost lucidity almost instantly and ran toward the woods. For a long time I tried to stay out of sight and dodged Mikey's glances. I suddenly made eye contact with Mikey and I saw him pick the spider up and take off running after me. Mikey is fast as greased lightning, so I knew I couldn't outrun him. I looked a few feet into the woods and saw a pretty high ledge/mini-cliff. I decided I would rather jump then have the spider thrown on me. I thought, "Hopefully I will only break a leg or something." I took a few steps and leapt into the air. Mikey must have tossed the spider because it landed on my shoulder as I was falling down the cliff. I locked up as if I had suddenly developed rigor mortis. I could feel the many legs on my back and I felt like I was going into shock. I awoke in fear.

I am an arachnophobic, btw! That is why I wanted to jump off the small cliff rather then have a giant spider thrown on me .

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      October 6, 2009
      Lucid Dream 112: Murder Mystery
      around 4:00am
      DILD

Category - Horror/Romance

This is the first of 3 lucids I had last night...I was walking through a large school/college looking for my next class. I was holding my schedule and read "RM 201-A." After walking the halls for a good while, I finally found the room. Apparently it was an art class. I walked in and the teacher informed me that I was over 30mins late. I told her that I got lost, but she didn't seem to care. She turned her nose into the air and said, "Either find your seat, or leave and stop holding up my classroom." First impression, "Bitch!" I sat in the only seat that was open and noticed my friend Weiz was sitting beside me.

I talked to him while the teacher rambled on about her plans for the upcoming year. I caught a few words the teacher said, "There will be 7 major projects on the semester. These can be turned in any time, upon completion." I then began ignoring her again. Always hated teachers/professors who went through the entire syllabus word for word, as if none of their college level students could read. Anyone out there trying to become a college professor, 15 mins on the syllabus at most. We aren't idiots! LoL. After, who knows how long, the teacher was finally silenced by a power outage. The lights cut out and the room became pitch black. After some instructions from the teacher to remain seated the light cut back on.

At the front of the rather small classroom, the teacher was laying on the desk face down. She didn't move for several minutes, so I got up and tried to tap her on the shoulder. I saw a pool of blood growing around her. I rolled her over and she had been fatally wounded by, what appeared to be, stab wounds. She coughed up some blood and then died. I immediatey thought, "F*** this!" I went to leave the classroom, but the door was locked and I couldn't get it open. Everyone was beginning to panic, so I yelled and shut everyone up. I then looked around the room until I saw a kid with blood on him. I took off running and speared him. I rolled him over and tied him up with a laptop cord. He began shouting, "It wasn't me, it wasn't me!" I yelled back, "Why the f*** is there so much blood on your shirt?" He said, "I don't know! I think it squirted on me when the lights were out. I was in the front row." I informed him that he was not going to be released unless the police released him.

Me and a few of the other people in the room attempted to get out of the room. There was me, Ryano, Weiz, KristenW, Kayla and four other people I didn't know (the tied up kid is included in the four). I examine the door and noticed that there was no lock on it. I wondered how the hell it was locked without a lock. I then noticed the door was steel and resembled a heavy bomb shelter door. I thought, "Ok this doesn't make sense." I performed a nose pinch RC and realized I was dreaming. I decided to play along with the dream and try to discover the killer. Suddenly, the lights cut out again. A few moments later they cut back on, and the tied up kid had been gutted like a fish. His intestines were spilling out onto the floor. Kayla was also dead, with a knife stuck in her forehead. I decided to test out some mind reading abilities.

I concentrated and read Ryano's mind. I suddenly heard Ryano's internal voice. It said, "Why is Zack making that weird expression? I wonder who invented the traditional santa suite? I hope my mom packed chili beans!" I laughed out loud and determined that Ryano was probably not the killer. I attempted to read Kristen's mind next and it said this, "I wish I had a d*ck between my tits right now. Damn, I knew I shouldn't have drank that tequila before class." I laughed once more and thought, "I could get used to this mind reading thing.

Suddenly the lights cut out again and cut back on shortly. I looked over at Weiz and he fell sideways out of his desk. He was dead and had a knife in his eye. I then saw that everyone else in the room had died except me and Ryano. I read his mind once more and it said, "I thought I saw a little girl just a second ago! OMG, I'm going to die!" I got freaked out and said loudly, "Hey guys! No worries, its just a dream. We are all lucid!" Suddenly, everyone jumped out of the floor and cheered. I heard people shouting, "Did you hear that? We are lucid!" Weiz held out his arm and the metal door disappeared. Everyone ran into the hall. Most everyone took flight and flew down the hallway toward the window.

I turned and walked up to Kayla. She got on her knees and unbuttoned my pants. She blew me for a while and I then took flight down the hall and busted through one of the unshattered window panes. Outside I noticed how good the clarity was during this dream. I flew over some buildings, across a field, and over a mountain. On the other side of the mountain I noted a mansion down below with a large swimming pool. There were many people outside, so I decided to touch down and see what was poppin'. I immediately noticed a gorgeous asian female wearing a bikini. I walked up to her and took her hand. She smiled and leaned in to kiss me. Me kiss and then I lead her toward the mansion. This girl was way too hot to have "relations" with outdoors in public. We walked toward the mansion and I noticed that the bottom floors were set up like motel rooms. There were bellhops standing outside of each door, renting out the rooms for sexual relations. We were about to enter a room when I suddenly felt my body waking up. I prepared to DEILD.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      So, tell me more about Kristen...

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      October 6, 2009
      Lucid Dream 113: Puzzle Madness
      DEILD

Category - Gaming/Exploration

After lying completely still and keeping my eyes closed for a few seconds, I entered a DEILD. I stood open and looked around. I was in a large warehouse with a different colored wall on each side of me. One was blue, the others were green, yellow, and red. The floor was mostly made up of conveyor belts and there were many colorful boxes moving around on them. There were also many playground-like colorful obstacles throughout the warehouse. I saw the exit sign at the other end. I took to the air, but there were also obstacles/boxes/conveyor belts floating in the air, as well. I worked my way through several fast moving, opposite direction conveyor belts, plastic slides, tire tunnels, colorful swing bridges, swinging vines, maze-like walls and spinning surfaces. I eventually made my way to the exit sign.

I walked through the door and found myself in another obstacle warehouse. It was snowing in here, the obstacles were covered with light coating of powdery snow. The walls in here were painted like the Rocky Mountains. Frustrated, I made my way through the obstacles and over to the door that said, "The Real Exit!" I walked thorugh the door and I was now outside. The environment was snowy outside as well. I was on a large hill, so I flew down to the level ground below. There was some sort of carnival going on. I saw many people, clowns on stilts, balloons, carnival rides, etc. I noticed a very hot blonde female over by a red picnic table. I walked over to her and took her hand. I decided to find a good place to have "relations" with her, but as we entered a snow-cone shack I felt myself waking up once again. I prepared to DEILD once more.

October 6, 2009
      Lucid Dream 114: The Days of Yore
      DEILD

Category - WTF/Musical/Romance

I, once again succeeded in my DEILD attempt. I sat up and realized I was laying on a landing between two flights of stairs. I decided to take the set of stairs leading down to the basement. I walked down the stairs and saw a dark and musty basement. There were many barrels labeled, "ALE" and a few shelves of wine and liquor. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and downed it. I instantly felt very drunk and decided to open the ale barrel and dunk my head in. I drank a good but of ale, and realized that I was now so disoriented that the dream began to fade. I quickly stabilized with some RCs and the scene cleared back up.

I took off back up to the landing and decided to go upstairs this time. At the top of the stairs a tall man with a full beard and a top hat walked up to me. I looked at him closely and realized it was Abe Lincoln. I held out my hand and he shook it. He said, "Good day sir." I just kept shaking his hand and trying to think of something to say to him. He then said, "Well, if you don't mind, I'll be off to the theatre now." I said, "Wait! Don't go or you will be shot!" He laughed and said, "My dear boy. Don't you think I know that? I have known of my assassination plot for years." I looked at him in a bit of shock. He then said, "If I do not die now, the world will be a much worse place during your time. I am saving many lives you see. It is my duty." He then left and I thought, "Now that was weird and unexpected."

I walked into the room and it looked like an old, late 18th century tavern/diner. There were many people in appropriate clothes for the time period. I noticed Ryano sitting at a table in the back of the tavern. I looked around closely for at the details, because I was amazed at how realistic the setting was. There were liquor bottles behind the bar that seemed very old school. There were spit-toons, people wearing gun holsters, dust kicking up from the wooden floors, etc. I saw an old timey fiddle and picked it up. I grabbed the bow and tried to play. Nothing happened. I then flipped the bow around and begin to play.

I played an amazing fiddle. Everyone began dancing around and singing a song. I chimed in on the singing as well. I played fiddle, danced, and sang for at least 15mins throughout the whole tavern. Unfortunately, I can't remember the words to the song now. I eventually set down the fiddle and entered the back room of the tavern. There were many females dressed very fancy. I came to the conclusion that this was an old whore house. I walked up to the female with the largest breasts, because I had something in particular in mind. We walked back to hte bed and she unzipped my pants. I then pulled her shirt off and began tittie f***ing her. She alternated between blowing me and putting "myself" in between her tits. After a while, I shot my load all over her chest and face. She continued to blow me afterwards. I looked to my left and saw a small barrier between me and another couple having sex. I then noticed that there were many couples in the room having sex, each separated by small barriers. I awoke shortly after.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Man, you are horny in dreams! Very amusing!

What Lincoln said was very interesting.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      Lol, yeah I can't seem to help myself. Every time I see a hot chick, sexual desire comes to my mind.

October 7, 2009
      Normal Dream 113: The Gift of Conrtol
      around 12:30pm

Category - WTF

I was at a high school football game with some of my friends. We were sitting at the top of the bleachers and I pulled a controller out of my pocket. I said, "Lets mess with some people!" I then turned and found the person I wanted to mess with. I began using the controller and making them run around in circles. One of my friends said, "How are you doing that?" I said, "You have never brought a controller with you and controlled peoples minds?" He said, "What? Of course not! How is that even possible?" I then answered, "You just have to focus your brain waves on the person you want to control and use a PS2 controller on them."

I made the guy take off running and ram into a cop. He fell down and the cop started yelling at him. Me and my friends laughed. I then ran him to the concession stand, bought a hot chocolate with him, and then crashed him into the cop again. This time the cop got real pissed and began chasing him. I was running him in circles around the cop and I finally hid the guy and ended the control. My friend looked at me and said, "Dude, that isn't normal. You have a gift!" I said, "Hmm, I thought everyone could do it."

I then took control of another guy and run him out onto the football field. I made him take his clothes off and streak around the field. The cops from earlier ran down onto the field and tried to stop the guy, but I kept dodging them. After a while, I gave the guy his control back. My friend asked, "Can you do that to anyone?" I said, "It only works on people who don't know I'm doing it. I also can't use it on family or people who are within a couple feet of me. For some reason it won't work under those circumstances." Some guy was walking in my direction, and I pushed x. He then took a speed burst and rammed into me. I cut my leg on the concrete bleacher and cursed loudly. I looked at my friend and said, "Good thing I didn't hit 'square'." (Square is the dive/tackle button on most football games) I awoke shortly after.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      October 8th & 9th

Had 3 or 4 normal dreams and a lucid, but didn't write anything down. I now have completely forgot them.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      That whole controller dream was hilarious. You must be a funny fucker in waking life.

The funniest part was that it was a PS2 controller.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      October 11, 2009
      Lucid Dream 115: The Terror of Alma, Part 1
      around 1:30am
      DILD

Category - Horror/Adventure/Substance

Me, Chris, Cliff, and Timmay were outside of a large, multi-story building, passing three blunts between the four of us. It was dark outside and random people kept walking out of the building, asking for a hit. We, of course, let them all join us. After a bit, my mom walked out of the building. I quickly passed the blunt off and tried to put on my sober face. My mom walked up and began yelling at me. I managed to weasel my way out by convincing her that I was just hanging out, and not smoking. I followed her back into the large building, which was actually a large homeless shelter/low income complex. We were apparently doing volunteer work at this complex. I realized I had a pretty bad case of the munchies, so I made my way toward the kitchen area.

I grabbed some ham biscuits that were left over from early, along with some strawberry syrup. It tasted awesome together, lol. I was walking from the kitchen, down the hallway toward outside door, when I was suddenly confronted by one of the homeless men who stayed there. He looked at me and said, "Boy, you better find your home soon!" I looked at him and asked him what he meant. He replied, "Not many have wondered these halls past midnight and lived to tell the tale." I looked at hin in confusion and he said, "She is coming." I then heard a loud slam behind me and felt a gust of wind at my back. I turned around to look and saw that the heavy windows had opened with a slam. I turned back to face the homeless man and asked, "What the hell was that?" However, the man was nowhere to be seen.

I walked a few steps in fear when I heard someone to my right whisper, "Hey you! Come over here before you get yourself killed." I walked into the room and saw a small girl was in there hiding. She said, "What are you doing walking the halls after midnight?" I told her that I didn't know anything was wrong with it. She said, "Until morning, this is Alma's building." I thought, "Oh sh**!" She then told me that they were waiting on the "lucid one" to save them from her evil. I immediately said, "I am the lucid one." and became lucid.

The girl told me that I would know what to do, if I was truly the lucid one. I then immediately knew what I had to do. It was strange, because I wasn't making up things as I went. It felt like I had known what to do for years, lol. I stepped out into the hall and was immediately surrounded by paranormal activity. All the way at the end of the hall I saw Alma standing with her head down. She disappeared and objects began flying around the hallway. I noticed blood all over the walls and floor as books, desks, lockers, and other random items were flying around me. The lights in the building were off, but flickered every now and then. I ran in the opposite direction of where I saw Alma. I knew she would pick up on my scheme sooner or later. I entered a trashed room at the end of the hallway.

I counted 11 boards from the left wall and pulled up the loose floor board. There was a locket with a picture in it. The picture was a little girl smiling and holding a bouquet. She was wearing a red dress and looked like she was three or four years old. I smashed the locket onto the ground and recovered a key that was hidden within it. I then pulled up the 11th board from the right wall and discovered a locked box. I used the key and within the box was a dusty old black book. I opened it up to one of the center pages that was headlined: Termination and Damnation. I then began to chant the lines below. "Ta leigh aaah na...ta leigh mon sue weigh da...ala see tay are ah..." Once I finished the chant, someone burst into the room. It was a woman holding a flash light. She said, "You've opened it! You've opened the portal." I nodded and she advised me to finsh Alma off while she kept her distracted with the book.

I left the room and flew down the hall. I was looking for the red portal that I had opened. Suddenly Alma showed up in front of me and began using her psychic prowess. The room around me changed and was filled with brutally injured ghosts. They were asking me to help them. Some of them were violent and yelling loudly. I covered my ears and focused on getting back into the room. I broke the hallucination and was back in the room with Alma. She tossed up random blue portals all over the place. A strange feeling came to my mind. I wanted, badly, to walk into the blue portals. As I approached, I heard bone chilling screams and could feel the intense heat of a great fire. I wanted nothing more than to leap into the portal. I walked very close and dove in. I felt my body waking up and prepared to DEILD.

Alma is the main antagonist in the FPS(first person shooter)/Horror video game series, "F.E.A.R." She is a powerful psychic.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast