• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Hybrid View

Explorer Achievements:
      1 year registered 5000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class Referrer Silver
      Florida, USA
      Was it lucid?: yes
      Vividness: 10
      Lucid level: 10
      Clarity of recall: 8

(all out of 10)

Autumn
      (All lucid)

This is a good example of one of my average lucid dreams.
      As you'll see, these don't make for very good reads. Thus the reason I don't include them in here
      (started as a WILD):

Basically I just walked around for about five minutes enjoying the incredible sights and sounds of a very vivid autumny environment.
      The most interesting thing that I did was when I walked into this crater-like depression that was filled with yellow grass and just laid down.
      It was incredible to feel the cool dry wind blowing over my body as I lay there looking up at the sky.

Unfortunately, after laying there for about a minute my bladder started to feel like it was going to explode, so I had to wake myself up

Instead of waking up, I lost lucidity and drifted into another dream.

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post

Unfortunately, after laying there for about a minute my bladder started to feel like it was going to explode, so I had to wake myself up

Instead of waking up, I lost lucidity and drifted into another dream.
      So it wasn't a real urge to pee creeping into your dreams then?

Explorer Achievements:
      1 year registered 5000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class Referrer Silver
      Florida, USA
      Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      So it wasn't a real urge to pee creeping into your dreams then?
      Yeah it was
      When I eventually woke up about (I'm guessing) an hour later, the feeling was pretty overwhelming.

That was the first time I've ever been forced out of a dream because of something like that.

I had never previously thought about how time in the dreamstate could be limited by such factors (this would be most prominent if you were to stay conscious all night long, or were lucid in all of your dreams).
      Its an interesting thing to ponder.
      Last edited by BillyBob; 11-13-2007 at 05:16 AM.

Explorer Achievements:
      Florida, USA
      Well, this will be my last post on DV for a long time -- I've decided to take an extended vacation.

I'm just making this post to quietly explain why exactly I left to anyone who may be trying to find out.
      I'm leaving because DV has become fairly boring to me. Its not that something has changed and made it boring, its just that I've grown as both a person and a lucid dreamer since joining. Somehow I often feel that DV just no longer "fits" me. There just aren't very many people on the site that think about lucid dreaming the way I do. I haven't been learning anything new whatsoever. Whats worse, I haven't been having any more breakthroughs in my understanding of lucid dreaming that would enable me to write tutorials for others.
      As fucked as it sounds, its like I now know it all inside and out - I can induce LDs basically anytime I want, and I always have whatever control I want to have. Though lucid dreaming is still fresh and new (how could such a limitless thing ever become old?), dreamviews has become very tired to me.

For anyone who enjoyed reading my semi large volume of tutorials, don't worry. I'll be back to DV in due time, I'm merely taking a 6 month to one year vacation to cultivate other hobbies and interests.
      I've written quite a few tutorials in my day, and I'd advise you to take them to heart. I spent a long, long time acquiring information through reading and experience for all of those; not to mention the hours upon hours I spent actually writing them

Bye all,
      Happy LDs.

River inbetween worlds Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Slovak Republic
      Well, this will be my last post on DV for a long time -- I've decided to take an extended vacation.

I'm just making this post to quietly explain why exactly I left to anyone who may be trying to find out.
      I'm leaving because DV has become fairly boring to me. Its not that something has changed and made it boring, its just that I've grown as both a person and a lucid dreamer since joining. Somehow I often feel that DV just no longer "fits" me. There just aren't very many people on the site that think about lucid dreaming the way I do. I haven't been learning anything new whatsoever. Whats worse, I haven't been having any more breakthroughs in my understanding of lucid dreaming that would enable me to write tutorials for others.
      As fucked as it sounds, its like I now know it all inside and out - I can induce LDs basically anytime I want, and I always have whatever control I want to have. Though lucid dreaming is still fresh and new (how could such a limitless thing ever become old?), dreamviews has become very tired to me.

For anyone who enjoyed reading my semi large volume of tutorials, don't worry. I'll be back to DV in due time, I'm merely taking a 6 month to one year vacation to cultivate other hobbies and interests.
      I've written quite a few tutorials in my day, and I'd advise you to take them to heart. I spent a long, long time acquiring information through reading and experience for all of those; not to mention the hours upon hours I spent actually writing them

Bye all,
      Happy LDs.
      Hi. I met you on a chat only once. Just and only once. And it was enough to get another fresh insight into lucid dreaming. I can clearly understand your reasons, why you are taking a vacation and really hope you will enjoy it.

I found many people, who take your tutorials as their guide for LD. And that is what you surely plan them to be.

I hope your next journey will be superb.

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      South England

Bye all,
      Happy LDs.
      *Hopes this will actually be read one day*

Hey, I agree with the above, you have given many people a fresh insight on lucid dreaming, including me.

Thanks for the tutorials you have made on a large variety of topics, I have used them as my main guide to lucid dreaming and will continue to. I remember our long chats about lucid dreaming we had at the end of last year very well, another thanks for all the advise and insight on lucid dreaming!

I hope you will return to Dreamviews one day, I hope to still be here that day!

Good Luck Billybob!
      - Tsunami -

Revd Sir Stephen, Ph.D StephenT's Avatar
      Texas

Bye all,
      Happy LDs.
      Sad to see you go BillyBob. You had always been one of the biggest inspirations for my lucid dreaming, and I've read every one of your tutorials countless times, and gained tons of amazingly helpful information from them.

Good luck with whatever life tosses your way during your absence, and we'll await your return.

Electro's the way to be Soldier's Avatar
      Billybob is leaving! Shit! well if you ever read this I will have to say the tutorials you wrote were the best piece of advice I could have.
      22 DILD's
      4 WBTB's
      Total= 26!