• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 29 of 63 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Oneironaut's Matrix

"O" will suffice. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by legs2021 View Post
      I'm thinking you were supposed to get drunk with us... not at McDonalds.. hehe
      Hahahaha. I think you've got a point, there.

But yeah, when I walked outside, even I had an overwhelming sense of "....hey.....wtf am I doing at McDonalds??" lol
      http://i.imgur.com/Ke7qCcF.jpg
      (Or see the very best of my journal entries @ dreamwalkerchronicles.blogspot)

Oklahoma City, OK

Cool

LMAO you were using the bathroom... kinda...

p.s. be sure to check out the fangs
      "Then the sun will shine on me, Send the light and set me free, I'll be off and on my way, On my Independance Day.
      All the songs I could not sing, All the words I could not say, I'll be shouting everything, On my Independance Day."

DJ Entries
      Busy night for you! The double dose of Heroes was great. You also did a hell of a lot of partying.

But those bugs were something else! Very weird how it still hurt when you woke up. I guess pain really is all in your head.

1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Yeah, that was a horrible feeling. It was really weird to have it still hurting. I'd had a multi-vitamin before bed and sometimes that or B-6 will give me such vivid dreams that they just linger after a wake up. I actually checked around for spider-bites, after a woke up, but I didn't see anything and the "pain" didn't last for very long, so I knew it was just in my head.

But man, in the dream, it was excruciating. Some of my dreams I can hardly feel pain at all, but this was definitely a '10' on the dream-painometer.

DJ Entries
      The worst pain for me in my dreams so far has been cobra venom.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      The worst pain for me in my dreams so far has been cobra venom.
      Ooh...That sounds fun. Lol.

Actually, I had an experience with venom the other night, when those snake-chicks (from God of War) attacked me. When they bit me, I could feel the venom going through me. It didn't hurt all that much, but it made my limbs throb, so there was pain, but it was much more dull than the sharp, searing pain I felt last night.

It sucked, though, regardless.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      I've gotten really lazy with my journal for the passed few days, but I'll update it soon.

I've had a lot of really disturbing dreams lately, though. Dunno why. I'm just going to put down the notes until I decide to write them all out.

10/26/2007
      Shocking videos. Woman in Claire outfit crossing the street. Hit by car. Trapped under machine. Blood spraying. Screaming. Picked up. Severed leg. Body. Fell back under. Severed arm.

-U and my ex. All sharing hotel. Waterbed kicked us out. Them two fighting. U grabbed bat. Ex had one too. Got between them. Ex on ledge. Everyone came over later. Left for party. Performance on stage. Fridge/Door.

10/29/2007
      Brian, animals in room.
      Had to take Cierra to school. Huge cartoonish chase scene. Sick. stuck in bbq for her to swet it out. Left in too long. Grandman flamed it up. Took out, tanned by fine.
      TOrture chamber. Mad traps. Guy and girl. Making of the traps/movie. Freeze earth
      Jess Alba at Checkers. Some git talking shit. Pinned him. Playing cards. Went to neighborhood. Broken piano.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Ok. Update:
      (I've had some REALLY weird dreams lately.)

10/26/2007
      Dream One:
      ”Most Shocking Videos”

I was watching one of those reality shows about shocking home videos. In the middle of watching, the tv pretty much disappeared, and it was like I was watching the actually scene unfold in front of me, as if I was there. There was this really attractive woman that was dressed like Claire from Heroes. She actually looked a lot like Claire but was older (maybe she was an older Claire, which would explain the logic behind the extreme situation that was about to happen to her..) and she was walking across an intersection, in my direction (me, being the “camera’s perspective). From behind her, a car was coming down the perpendicular street. It suddenly lost control and jumped the curb, careening toward her. She looked back at the sound of the screeching tires and was able to move so that she was only bumped by the car, instead of being completely run over. This was, though, the worst possible thing that could have happened.

When she was bumped, she stumbled backward a bit, “the camera” (my perspective) pulling back a little bit and showing her tripping in the street and falling onto some construction vehicle. This vehicle consisted of a conveyor belt than ran down at an angle and into a huge box at the end, at ground level, that was filled with giant blades and/or crushing mechanisms that ran at incredibly high RPMs. It was like a car-crusher or something, only smaller. The way this girl landed, her leg got stuck at the edge of the conveyor belt and dragged into the crusher.

The scene was absolutely horrible. I can still hear the way that she was screaming, tugging desperately at her leg and trying to remove it. With the speed at which the machine was spinning, blood was just spraying out from the machine with all the intensity of a B-movie, like she was caught in a wood-chipper. After a few seconds of this, it was like she got a charge of adrenaline and braced herself against the machine. Using all of her strength, she struggled and actually lifted the machine up from the ground, on one side (which had to have been heavier than a truck). She was able to free her leg, and it was severed at the thigh. Then, strangely, a body that looked – and was dressed – exactly like hers came out of the top of the conveyor belt, and down toward the chipper-box. The woman was still screaming at the sight of her severed leg, and her body-double smacked into her, knocking her backward. Both the body and the woman’s arm fell into the chipper, and it was the same scene again; blood spraying out from the machine and the woman screaming horrifically while trying to pull her arm out of the contraption. Finally, she was able to free it, and her arm was severed at the elbow. She then collapsed onto the ground, and that was the last I remember of the dream.

Dream Two:
      “Universal Mind vs. my ex.”

This was weird. My ex was going out with a guy that I knew to be DV member Universal Mind, even though I don’t even know what UM looks like, IRL. In the dream, he kinda looked like Eminem, with a little more muscle. He was definitely younger than I think he is now. (This dream was around the time where UM and I were going at it in the U.S. Torture thread, so I’m sure that’s why “he” showed up in the dream. I even remember calling him Universal Mind in the dream. lol). The three of us and about 2 other people were sharing a hotel room. I remember my ex and I were sitting on the water bed in the room. Someone else sat down, and the bed waved and completely threw us off, onto the floor.

Sooner or later, U.M. and my ex were having a huge argument. They were screaming at each other and the argument spilled out into the hotel hallway. They both end up grabbing baseball bats, and it looked like they were about to just go at it, so I got in between them and tried to calm them down. At one point, it looked like my ex was about to fall down the stairs, and I grabbed her shirt and pulled her back up. They ended up making amends and a bunch of other people came over later. We all got ready to go to a party. I remember that the refrigerator in the hotel turned into a door. We’d open it once, and it would be a fridge. Then, opening it again, it was the door that led directly to a massive club. I remember being up on stage, at the club, but have no idea what I was doing up there.

10/29/2007
      Dream (Frag) One:

Something about Brian staying over and having a bunch of animals roaming around my room.

Dream Two:
      ”BaByQ”

I had to take Cierra to school and we were walking through some of the nearby neighborhoods. For some reason, there was a huge chase scene where the police were after us. Sometime later, we were back at my house, and my family was having a barbeque. Cierra was sick (she’s sick now, IRL) and was getting the chills. She was also a baby now, instead of a 7 year old. For some STRANGE FUCKING REASON, I decided that a good way to get rid of her cold was to have her sweat it out (which is partially true…but…), and to do this, I decided to close her up in a box and stick her in the barbeque for a little while, since the heat was down low, figuring it would be like a sauna. ()

So, after a little while, I went around and was talking to my family. They were still putting food on the (rather large) grill, and my grandma figured the fire was getting too low. She poured some lighter fluid on it and the whole thing just went up in flames. Even then, it took me a few more minutes to remember that my daughter was still in the grill! I ran over and grabbed the box out of the fire. When I opened it, I could see that she was a golden brown, tanned almost to the point of burnt. Her skin felt like rubber and she was looking like she was about to fall asleep. But she was alive. It was the most sickening feeling I have felt in…probably ever..thinking I might have killed my lil girl by doing something so stupid.

Dream Three:
      This was also like a movie that turned into a real experience. I was watching something that was centered around this massive obstacle course. This guy and girl had to make it to the end, or the world would end (or something like that). I was a disembodied spectator, throughout the whole dream. I watched them go through this fiery pit that looked like a mechanized Hell, equipped with all of these rotating blades, spike pits, fire traps and all kinds of stuff. It was really wicked. They ended up dying (but I don’t remember how) and then everything panned out to a wide shot of the Earth. Their dying set off a chain reaction that released a weapon that swept over the earth and (ironically) froze the entire thing solid. After this was over, I saw a sort of “special features” scenario, where they showed the making of this “movie.” I saw all the stunts performed by these people, most of which consisted of them actually having to face these traps, instead of special effects. I found it fascinating.

Dream (Frag) Four:
      "Jessica Alba at Checkers"

Something about being at Checkers in Lake Mary, getting some fast food. Jessica Alba was working at the window, and I spent most of the time up at the window talking to her, while my friends were playing cards on one of the dining tables. Some little ‘git kept talking shit about how I would never get her, or something like that, and was really pissing me off because he was being so arrogant. I can’t remember what he said, but one thing he said was really over the top, and I picked him up away from the table and pinned him to the ground. Some of my other friends had to stop me from kicking his ass.

10/31/2007
      ”The Magician’s Mansion with Twoshadows”

They ran an episode of Larry King three times yesterday, that had Criss Angel, the magician, on it. That’s what sparked this dream, I’m sure.
      This magician was having a huge party at his house, that would last for a couple of days. DV member Twoshadows was there, and we spent a lot of the time hanging out with each other. This guy had an awesome pool that was more like a small section of the ocean than a swimming pool. TS and I were sitting around, in the day time, just chillin by the pool, and there was a manatee that swam up and kept trying to play with us.
      Later, we found a club that was on this guy’s property (which was hundreds of acres) where everyone would get together and play this massive game. We would have real guns with special ammunition that fired just like real bullets, but only stung, like paintballs, and didn’t cause any permanent damage. We also had these sensors on our chests that would let everyone know when you’ve been hit, so you couldn’t keep playing. They split the group of maybe 40 people or so up into two teams. TS wasn’t there, the first time, and I went through this warehouse, having some really badass firefights with some of the other party-goers. It was badass because it was completely realistic, but no one had to worry about getting hurt.
      Later, I was back at the mansion, and TS and I were sitting on a balcony, looking out over the magician’s compound. I had my feet up on a table and TS had her legs up on my legs. We were just chit-chatting and seeming really close, which was cool. I told her about the gun-games and asked her if she wanted to come along on our next run. She agreed to.
      Soon enough, I was back in the warehouse, and we were all getting ready for our second run. TS and I were on the same team and, while they were explaining the rules again, I remember checking my magazine, feeling like I was going into war or something like that. Suddenly my friend Teri showed up. I remember looking at her like “What the hell are you doing here??” She just kinda smiled at me and went over to the gun rack, grabbing a piece and some ammunition, falling in to the crowd. I moved through the crowd and made my way up front, deciding to stay close to TS and Teri so we could cover each other, waiting for the order to get started. There was a short intermission where a R&B group actually broke out with the national anthem, before we got started. (Lol.) Right after the anthem, but before we were ordered to begin, some girl ended up shooting herself in the foot. At such a close range, it hurt her pretty bad and someone had to help her limp out of the hallway that led to the rest of the gaming area. Then, they let us loose in this warehouse, and we all went crazy on each other. Seriously, this was about the coolest game I’ve ever played. It was absolute mayhem; gunfire and adrenaline all around.
      At some point, some guys ended up breaking into the warehouse. They were planning on committing some crime, but I forgot what it was. In any case, the guy that was running the game supplied some of us with real ammunition to defend against these armed men. I remember getting one pinned in a hallway. I kept ordering him not to move, but he kept trying to get away. I shot him once in the body and twice in the leg, but he was able to hobble away before I could actually take him down.

Later, after the games, we were all back at the mansion. The magician said he was going to perform a trick for us. I can’t remember the whole trick, but it involved standing up an air-conditioning vent in the center of the room, and somehow disappearing behind it, even though it was see-through. Some annoying lil ‘git in the crowd kept saying “Oh…pssh..I know what he’s going to do next…I know how he does this. I know how he does that. I bet you he’s going to do this next. This is so predictable. I know what he’s going to do. Blah blah blah” and I finally ended up telling him to shut the fuck up and let the guy do his trick. It turned out to be completely different from what that retard was trying to assume. Lol.
      Last edited by Oneironaut Zero; 10-31-2007 at 08:58 PM.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      11/01/2007
      I just remember a few fragments from last night. I know that I had fallen asleep with my music video playing, and so it looped all night and I kept hearing the damn song in my dreams. Lol.

Dream (Frag) One:
      -At one point, I was walking with my little cousin and my grandmother, out in Daytona. My grandma had offered me a cigar, for some strange reason, seeing as how nobody on her side, that I know, smokes. I'm not all that big on cigars but I took it, hiding the fact that I also had a blunt rolled and, whenever I was too far away from her for her to tell, I was hitting that instead of the cigar.

Dream (Frag) Two:
      -My ex stayed the night. We slept in the same bed but nothing happened. My music video was playing on my computer (in the dream) and I got up to change it to the radio. In doing so, I stepped on this really deluxe, obviously expensive Transformer model (that I don't really have) and sent pieces shattering all over the room. (That girl needs to stop calling me every damn day. I've been dreaming about her a little too often lately.)

Dream Three:
      "Hotel High-Dive"

I was in a huge hotel with Joe, Todd, Brian and about 4 other people; both guys and girls. This hotel had a massive swimming pool with a 60 foot diving ledge where you could jump from some of the higher floors. Someone pointed out that there was some kind of huge fish swimming in the pool. I looked down and saw a dark spot, about six-feet long, moving around in the water. I didn't think too much of it and we all just jumped in, having a good time. At one point, when I got dove in, I actually saw the fish up close. It was really vicious-looking, and had these huge teeth.
      At the same time, I realized that I could breathe underwater and became lucid for a very short period of time. I swam back over to my friends and looked back up at the ledge again. I wanted to try a Full Gainer and walked back up to the ledge. Just looking down, and the fact that the dream was so vivid - even the ground was slick with water - made me lose my lucidity...and the nerve to try a gainer. I did a front flip with a half twist, instead.
      Later, we all went up to the apartment, watched movies and raided the fridge.

Dream (Frag) Four:
      "Critters"

Something about being in this stone, underground labyrinth. Some of my friends from the previous dream were there, and we got word that there was going to be some sort of alien invasion, and we had to get through the labyrith before the creature arrived. We were haulling as through this multi-tiered maze and then these things that were like the aliens from the movie Critters came streaming into the place like a flood, trying to eat us.
      Last edited by Oneironaut Zero; 11-02-2007 at 04:34 PM.

Oklahoma City, OK
      Quote Originally Posted by Oneironaut View Post
      11/01/2007
      Dream Three:
      I was in a huge hotel with Joe, Todd, Brian and about 4 other people; both guys and girls. This hotel had a massive swimming pool with a 60 foot diving ledge where you could jump from some of the higher floors. Someone pointed out that there was some kind of huge fish swimming in the pool. I looked down and saw a dark spot, about six-feet long, moving around in the water. I didn't think too much of it and we all just jumped in, having a good time. At one point, when I got dove in, I actually saw the fish up close. It was really vicious-looking, and had these huge teeth.
      At the same time, I realized that I could breathe underwater and became lucid for a very short period of time. I swam back over to my friends and looked back up at the ledge again. I wanted to try a Full Gainer and walked back up to the ledge. Just looking down, and the fact that the dream was so vivid - even the ground was slick with water - made me lose my lucidity...and the nerve to try a gainer. I did a front flip with a half twist, instead.
      Later, we all went up to the apartment, watched movies and raided the fridge.

Yeah, we need to work on that shared dream thing... I'd hate to think you saw me as a huge viscious looking fish!! lol
      "Then the sun will shine on me, Send the light and set me free, I'll be off and on my way, On my Independance Day.
      All the songs I could not sing, All the words I could not say, I'll be shouting everything, On my Independance Day."

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by legs2021 View Post
      Yeah, we need to work on that shared dream thing... I'd hate to think you saw me as a huge viscious looking fish!! lol
      LMAO!

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      I'm finally getting a chance to comment on your dream with me...

TS and I were sitting around, in the day time, just chillin by the pool, and there was a manatee that swam up and kept trying to play with us.
      That is so cool. I've always wanted to play with a manatee. Thanks for giving me the chance...

Later, I was back at the mansion, and TS and I were sitting on a balcony, looking out over the magician’s compound. I had my feet up on a table and TS had her legs up on my legs. We were just chit-chatting and seeming really close, which was cool.
      Cool...I always enjoy dreams where I'm talking or hanging out with people, and there is that really comfortable feel...like you're best friends and always have... and always will.

deciding to stay close to TS and Teri so we could cover each other,
      Thanks...because I'm not sure that would be a game I would feel really comfortable playing........

some girl ended up shooting herself in the foot. At such a close range, it hurt her pretty bad and someone had to help her limp out of the hallway
      ...for this reason.....

Seriously, this was about the coolest game I’ve ever played.
      So did I have fun...?

Well, thanks again for including me on your wonderfully cool adventures....

10/26/2007
      Dream One:
      ”Most Shocking Videos”
      I was watching one of those reality shows about shocking home videos. In the middle of watching, the tv pretty much disappeared, and it was like I was watching the actually scene unfold in front of me, as if I was there.
      I've have dreams like that a lot, I mean where you are watching it and then it's real.

Dream Two:
      ”BaByQ”
      For some STRANGE FUCKING REASON, I decided that a good way to get rid of her cold was to have her sweat it out (which is partially true…but…), and to do this, I decided to close her up in a box and stick her in the barbeque for a little while, since the heat was down low, figuring it would be like a sauna. ()
      I wondered what that little fragment you had earlier was going to turn into...

It was the most sickening feeling I have felt in…probably ever..thinking I might have killed my lil girl by doing something so stupid.
      One of those "I'm so glad it was a dream" moments. The relief you can feel after a dream like that is amazing, I know. It's weird, in a way--sometimes it's like your dream almost sets you up for later, like some part of your mind knows the whole story before it happens, but then another part does the acting in it.

10/31/2007
      Later, we found a club that was on this guy’s property (which was hundreds of acres) where everyone would get together and play this massive game. We would have real guns with special ammunition that fired just like real bullets, but only stung, like paintballs, and didn’t cause any permanent damage. We also had these sensors on our chests that would let everyone know when you’ve been hit, so you couldn’t keep playing. [/quote]

Hey, that sounds like fun! Next time you dream something like that, let me be there! (Yea, I'm a little jealous of TS, I admit it!)

What Makes You Tick? Achievements:
      1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      England
      Most shocking Video

Wow that does not sound nice, I hate dreams were you can hear people suffering not nice.

BabyQ

now at first when you put her in a box and onto the BBQ I laughed thinking how mad dreams can be but mate that was horrible ending....man I cant even imagin what the was like for you, it sounds horrible.

Dream Three
      cool dream I love the frozen earth thats sweet

Critters

ha ha ha sweet that was a great movie, hilariously bad but funny as owt. Sounds like it would have been a mint dream
      Lucid Count So Far for 2008
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27
      Total lucid dreams for 2007 = 40

Check out my dreams in the link below and any feed back is more then welcome

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Twoshadows View Post
      Cool...I always enjoy dreams where I'm talking or hanging out with people, and there is that really comfortable feel...like you're best friends and always have... and always will.
      Definitely. It's a great feeling. It's amazing how, even if you don't know a person that well in waking life, your mind can create the sort of bond like you've known each other for years.
      Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
      I've have dreams like that a lot, I mean where you are watching it and then it's real.
      Yeah, I've had a couple of them, but I've noticed it happening a lot more, lately. I wonder why that is.
      I wondered what that little fragment you had earlier was going to turn into...

One of those "I'm so glad it was a dream" moments. The relief you can feel after a dream like that is amazing, I know. It's weird, in a way--sometimes it's like your dream almost sets you up for later, like some part of your mind knows the whole story before it happens, but then another part does the acting in it.
      Hell yeah. When I woke up, that was pretty much the first dream that I thought about. It's dreams like that that I just don't understand. Is it a simple fear of something bad happening to her that could trigger a dream like that? Or is it just something random? I'm really not used to being completely unconscious of my actions in my dreams. Most of them I pretty much have control over myself, but when something like that happens, it's just weird. Immediately, within the dream, when I picked her up and actually looked at her, feeling her skin and seeing how slightly charred she was, was when I really stopped and was like "OMG what the hell was I thinking??!" That's a horrible feeling.
      Hey, that sounds like fun! Next time you dream something like that, let me be there! (Yea, I'm a little jealous of TS, I admit it!)
      I'll see what I can do. I've had a couple of successfull experiments with dream incubation, but it's usually not until I spend A LOT of time trying to focus on something, throughout the beginning of the night, that I want to memorize for when I dream. You do have a leg-up, though: In one of the coolest dreams I can remember, I was you. Or at least, a girl with your features. Hehe. That counts for something.
      Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
      Wow that does not sound nice, I hate dreams were you can hear people suffering not nice.
      Yeah, the sound of that lady screaming was horrible. It was so realistic and desparate. God, it gives me chills just thinking about it.
      now at first when you put her in a box and onto the BBQ I laughed thinking how mad dreams can be but mate that was horrible ending....man I cant even imagin what the was like for you, it sounds horrible.
      It's strange how powerful dreams like that can be like parallel universes. In one instant, you are completely, emotionally attached to what it going on. You are so convinced that something is real. Not only passively, but actively focused on something, and 100% convinced that it is happening. Then, in an instant, the dream either changes or you wake up, and everything goes away. It's just strange - like instantly coming down off of adrenaline or something.

10/05/2007
      Don't remember much about last night's dream.
      I was on some sort of island with a group of people. Somewhere deep in this island was an operation going on that not many people were supposed to know about. On the surface, it was just like a normal swamp/type island. I remember crossing a rickety rope bridge over alligator-infested waters.
      At some point, I was down in one of the lower levels of a shack/house/building. Throughout this whole part of the dream, I was carrying around a backpack on my back that had a lap-top computer going on. In one of the rooms in this underground area, was music equipment, including my electric guitar. At one point I hooked up my laptop to some of the music equipment and started playing the guitar. There was also some sort of scenario with agents or something that were either in on the secret operation that was going on in other parts of this shack, or against it. I can't remember.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      11/07/2007
      Dream (frag) One:

I don’t remember very much of this one. It was Halloween and I was at some kind of theater, with a woman. I don’t know who it was. We were going to see a really scary, live-action show and were getting ready to walk into the theater hall, when the door man, dressed as an evil clown or something, sprayed me with some powder. This powder was like the Scarecrow’s hallucinogen, from Batman, and made me start tripping. It was supposed to “heighten the experience” of the show, or some shit, but I said there was no fucking way I was going in the show, now, because I was already starting to see shit. The woman I was with thought it was hilarious, and started laughing. I got pissed and turned away from her, stumbling down the hall because I was still tripping my ass off.

Dream Two:
      ”Devastator”

I was locked away in a house with a few people. For some reason, there is a tank outside that has come to get one of the people with me. (I had a dream a long time ago that was like the movie [i]Children of Men[/], and a tank was outside, firing shells at the door. It felt a lot like that.) This time, though, when the tank started firing, it was actually launching shells through the house (whereas the one in the other dream was just slamming them up against the shell-proof door). We had to hurry up and get out of the house, and the only way was through a trap door that was outside, beneath a tower that we had on the property.

We started running through the house and tank shells were just ripping through the walls, behind us. They seemed to be following us, in the same direction, as if the tank was tracking us through the walls, a few of them actually crashing through, in front of us, and making us stop our forward progress, a time or two. Then, passing one of the holes in the wall, I looked through the hole and saw the tank. To my surprise, the tank suddenly broke apart, in sections, standing up and transforming into Devastator, the tank-robot from the Transformers movie.

We hauled ass to the tower and started to go down the trap door in the center. From the top of the tower, I could hear that there was a kid still stuck inside, and he obviously couldn’t get down. I was the only one that wasn’t in the trap door, so I had to climb up there and get him. The tower was made of wooden beams, and I could easily see through them. I saw Devastator turn toward the tower just as I grabbed the kid. We started scrambling down the wooden beams while tank shells came ripping through the tower, starting from the top and following us down. I lobbed the kid down, in front of me, and he jumped down into the trap door. Not having any time to right myself, I dove toward the door. When I got toward the squared opening, it was like a hit an invisible force-field and I couldn’t go through it. I was still on the ground level and the tank shells were getting lower. I, then, flipped around and slid into the hole, feet first, passing whatever barrier had stopped me and falling down into the underground level, with everyone else. That’s about all I remember.

11/08/2007
      "Mansion Party / Fight"
      I was at another mansion party. There was a dock out back, where everyone was gathered to watch fireworks. I know Joe, Todd and Jason were there, along with a bunch of others that I don’t remember. I pulled out my camera and was trying to take pictures of everyone as a group, but every time I checked the pictures, they turned out to be too close. There was also a huge wheel-thing set up that had a lot of colorful fireworks attached to it, and was spinning and spraying sparks. I tried to get a picture of it, too, but this guy beside me kept swinging his leg on the bleachers, and was making my arms rock. Finally, I got pissed and got into an argument with him, making him move somewhere else.

A little later, I went inside. Apparently, this mansion belonged to someone in my family, because I had the feeling that I was partially responsible for it. I was looking for mom’s cigs and beer, so I could help myself, but couldn’t find them anywhere. When I went back outside, people were lighting fireworks all over the yard. Many of them were tipping over and shooting off in all kinds of directions, making other people duck as not to get hit by them. I passed Todd and the others, as they were going to a public restroom, outside. They said that they had taken the cigs, and they just figured that it was cool. I told them that it definitely was not cool that they were just walking up and taking my mom’s shit without asking. We had a little exchange about that, but nothing major.

Later, still, I was taking more pictures, closer to the house. Some trouble-makers from my old neighborhood were there, and they were dressed all sharp, like they were part of the mob or something. Some older people had wanted me to take their picture, so I shot them and, when I looked at the picture window and started scrolling, I saw a bunch of amateur porn shot with my camera. The old people kept wanted to see their picture, but I couldn’t find it, because every time I scrolled, all I saw was these porn pictures that were obviously taken from some room in the house. In one shot, I could see the dog that (in the dream) belonged to the group of guys that was standing off to my side, and I could tell that they had somehow gotten a hold of my camera and had a little party with some girls in one of the back rooms. When I looked up toward them, they started grinning and trying to smoothly slip off into the rest of the party. One guy stayed behind though. The only black guy in the group (the rest were Hispanic), he was this huge mofo that was obviously like their strong-arm or something. He started staring me down like he knew that I knew that his group had “borrowed” my camera, and he wanted to try to intimidate me into keeping my mouth shut about it.

He got in my face and started acting like his beating my ass was going to be unavoidable. I did my best to talk him down and declare that I had no reason to be fighting him, and he had no reason to be acting like such a dick. Obviously, he wasn’t having it, and he kept trying to instigate a fight. Now, keep in mind, this guy towered over me. He was 6’7”, easily, and couldn’t have been any less than 300lbs. I’ll be damned if I was going to let this guy drop me on the first punch, so I went straight for his nuts with my foot. Just before the point of impact, it was like the guy was suddenly standing 2 feet further from me than he was. I completely missed and my supporting leg slipped, making me fall on my back. He leaned over me and was about to bring down a fist, but I rolled to the side and stood up. The guy grabbed a hold of me and we started grappling. Swinging around to one side, and slipped out of his grasp and, knowing that this wasn’t going to get stopped, and snapped into a bouncing Jeet Kune Do stance. I lunged forward and threw a kick at the guy’s face, but he leaned away from it, causing me to land behind him. Before he could turn around, I jumped on his back and got him in a rear naked choke, wrapping my arm around his neck, and bracing it with my legs wrapped around his waist. He flailed around and tried to get me off of him, falling backward and slamming my back into a counter that had a tv on it. I was holding on for deer life and trying to choke him out. Finally, some old couple comes from out of nowhere and starts trying to help me take this guy down, which was hilarious. I don’t remember anything after that, though.

[Will update with more recent dreams, later]

* DV Veteran * Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made Friends on DV 50000 Hall Points
      USA
      11/07/2007
      Dream (frag) One:
      sprayed me with some powder. This powder was like the Scarecrow’s hallucinogen, from Batman, and made me start tripping. It was supposed to “heighten the experience” of the show, or some shit, but I said there was no fucking way I was going in the show, now, because I was already starting to see shit. The woman I was with thought it was hilarious, and started laughing. I got pissed and turned away from her, stumbling down the hall because I was still tripping my ass off.
      LOL!! I wonder where you can get this powder?? I'd love to try it at a horror flick!!

11/08/2007
      "Mansion Party / Fight"
      this guy towered over me. He was 6’7”, easily, and couldn’t have been any less than 300lbs. I’ll be damned if I was going to let this guy drop me on the first punch, so I went straight for his nuts with my foot. Just before the point of impact, it was like the guy was suddenly standing 2 feet further from me than he was. I completely missed and my supporting leg slipped, making me fall on my back.
      LMFAO!! (oops sorry.. I shouldn't laugh)

I lunged forward and threw a kick at the guy’s face, but he leaned away from it, causing me to land behind him.
      LMFAO!! (oops sorry.. my bad again)

Before he could turn around, I jumped on his back and got him in a rear naked choke, wrapping my arm around his neck, and bracing it with my legs wrapped around his waist. He flailed around and tried to get me off of him, falling backward and slamming my back into a counter that had a tv on it. I was holding on for deer life and trying to choke him out.
      Now you got him!! Get 'em "O"!!

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Clairity View Post
      Now you got him!! Get 'em "O"!!
      Haha. That line almost makes up for the other three, where you're laughing at my misfortune.

....almost.

lol

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      11/13/2007
      Dream One:

Confidential.
      Lol.

Dream Two:
      ”Slime Trials”

This was a really weird dream. I was with a group of people that seemed to be (along with myself) either Heroes or Matrix type characters. I can’t really remember which. It seemed to switch back and forth, as the dream went on, really. We were being herded through a huge blue and white hallway that looked like it was either made out of diamond or ice. We were obviously being detained. The hallway ended, and we came to a massive, underground cavern. It was well lit, but obviously deep within the earth. In the center of this cavern was a large, silver disk that covered much of the floor, with hieroglyphics etched all over it.

Come to find out, we were being put on trial for some reason that I can’t remember, and the “committee” (or whatever you wanna call it) was seated on this massive disk. At one point, I had to walk away from my group, and remove all of my weapons, (I was carrying some sort of weird pistol) and place it in a glowing box, then walked back over to the group. During the proceedings, I had gotten tired of just standing there, so I decided to sit down. As I sat, someone in my group said “...I don’t think you wanna do that,” and pointed to the ground. That was the first time that I noticed, everything was covered in slime. I mean a lot of it. There was a good inch of this brown/translucent goo that covered the entire cavern. Only then, did I also notice that the people that had put us on trial were covered with it too. I got up and wiped the back of my jacket (I was wearing a long black coat) long strings of this slime trailing from my coat to my hand.

As the trial went on, I could see people coming down out of the caves. This was obviously the entire community of these slime-covered cave-people, and they didn’t seem all that happy. They came down from the numerous caves and surrounded us, interrupting what was, once, an orderly trial. My entire group banded together, and these people – who were much more primitive than the ones holding the trial (which made them all the more intimidating) – began poking and prodding at us, with a scary sense of defensive curiosity. The children kept trying to get a hold of us, and the adults seemed like they would just as soon shy away from us, as they would slip into a rage and bash our heads with rocks. The shit that they were covered with was just so foul that I remember I had to strain myself not to throw up.

In the middle of the slight chaos, I noticed that the young girl in our group (who kind of reminded me of Claire from Heroes seemed to be missing. I scanned the crowd and saw her lying on her back with one of the slime-children crouched over her, as if he were giving her mouth-to-mouth. I pushed my way over to them and could see that he was actually vomiting what looked like gallons of thick, muddy slime from his mouth into hers, and it was suffocating her. Strangely enough, there didn’t even seem to be any malice in him. It was just like some animal playing with a toy or something, the way just stared, kinda…indifferent. I pushed the kid out of the way and the others in my group helped keep the crowd back. The girl was already unconscious and, with her mouth hanging open, I could see that it was completely full of this slime, which was probably well down into her lungs. The last thing I remember is trying to give her CPR (chest-compressions…I couldn’t bring myself to give her mouth to mouth. ), but I wasn’t able to revive her before waking up.

Dream (frag) Three:
      Something about someone close to my mom’s boyfriend dieing, and his being really broken up about it.

Dream (frag) Four:
      I had begun working at a Target in Altamonte Springs. My ex-girlfriend's husband applied there, too. One night while I was working, my ex brought our daughter in and she was mad at me because I had missed her birthday. So everytime I’d try to talk to her, or play with her, she’d just have this really straight face on.
      Later, after work, I was in some girls’ apartment. At first, I had gotten into an argument with them about something, but we ended up lounging around and watching movies.

11/14/2007
      ”I am..the Violator!!!”

This was just badass.
      I was the evil Clown from Spawn. I was sitting around a table on a balcony with a bunch of other villains from the Spawn series, and we were just shooting the shit; talking about whatever the hell it is evil characters talk about, when they’re not in the spotlight. Through this entire dream, I was right on the threshold of lucidity: I had complete control of myself, and was aware that there was some strange “fantasy” aspect of all of this, even though I couldn’t pinpoint the fact that I was dreaming.

While we were talking, somebody at a table near us said something about us. We were all in our “normal” transformations, and no one outside of us would have any idea of what lies beneath. I answered the guy back in an amused, but obviously evil sneer, feeling the evil in even my own facial expression as I grinned. Being this fat clown, I told the guy something about how he should keep his mouth shut, and that looks could be deceiving, but he kept running his mouth. Finally, when a fight was eminent, this guy stood up and sort of transformed (but I can’t remember what he did) somehow revealing that he was a superhero, like Spawn, himself (but not) and had awesome power.

A fight broke out, some of the villains at my table rushing this guy. They all flew over the edge of the balcony and down into this large metal pit. At first, I watched them from the railing; inhumanoids jumping around, clawing, scratching, punching, kicking and throwing energy blasts at each other. Still being (only partially) lucid, I figured about what would be the most Violator-ish way of getting down there (it was weird in that, in a sense, I knew I was playing a character, and none of this was actually really, but I didn’t realize that this was just a dream. I don’t usually have that state of lucidity). I remembered how the Violator, in the movie, could travel through solid objects, like walls, and all you see is some string-like energy. So I crawled down onto the beam below me, and sort of melted into it, imagining myself moving down through the metal of the beam. When I got to the bottom, I poked my head out first, and then the rest of my body, stepping out into the pit. When I got down into the pit, I transformed (just as the Clown does) into the huge demon that is the Violator’s true form. I could feel my body stretching, my nails elongating, the huge scorpion-like stinger stretching out of my back. It was cool as hell. I could feel myself getting more powerful as I turned into this…Thing, and I joined in the fight.

This hero guy was no joke, though, he was taking us all on, like 3 vs. 1, but it was pretty even, all around. No one side really ended up getting the upper-hand over the other. It was absolute chaos, though. At one point, one of the villains held his hands over his head and created this huge orb of energy. He brought it down like a hammer to crush the good guy. The good guy saw it coming and crossed his forearms over his head to defend. The force actually pushed the good guy down into the ground, making a crater beneath his feet. Had he not seen it, he would have surely been crushed, but when the villain removed the orb, since it had no effect, the good guy stepped out of the hole like nothing happened, and continued fighting us.
      Last edited by Oneironaut Zero; 11-15-2007 at 09:33 PM.

Dream Deciphor Dream Catcher NYC's Avatar
      when you say you begun working at Target and your ex-husbad came, did you mean ex-wife?

REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Haha. I said "my ex's husband," meaning "my ex-girlfriend's present husband." lol
      (changed it now, though. Heh.)

I've heard people call their present spouse's ex "my ex-wife". Or "our ex-wife." Anyway.

Slime people, yuk.

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Hey O,

I had a dream about you last night.

And, by the way, I haven't forgotten your B-day, I have been meaning to take a cool birthday picture like I do, but I have been out of town and travelling and --just know that it'll be a little late.

What Makes You Tick? Achievements:
      1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      England

It's strange how powerful dreams like that can be like parallel universes. In one instant, you are completely, emotionally attached to what it going on. You are so convinced that something is real. Not only passively, but actively focused on something, and 100% convinced that it is happening. Then, in an instant, the dream either changes or you wake up, and everything goes away. It's just strange - like instantly coming down off of adrenaline or something.
      Sorry man not been here for a while

Yeah your right totally the can be so utterly intense in every way.

slime people - lol what can I say its insane lol the bit were its vomiting into her nouth reminds me of the fly minus the disolving aspect

I am the violator .... wow what can I say lol class dream and class film also
      Lucid Count So Far for 2008
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27
      Total lucid dreams for 2007 = 40

Check out my dreams in the link below and any feed back is more then welcome

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Slime people, yuk.
      Right? That shit was just nastay.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoshadows View Post
      Hey O,

I had a dream about you last night.

And, by the way, I haven't forgotten your B-day, I have been meaning to take a cool birthday picture like I do, but I have been out of town and travelling and --just know that it'll be a little late.
      Nice. Going to check it out in must a moment.
      And don't worry about it. Whenever you get around to it is alright with me.

Sorry man not been here for a while

Yeah your right totally the can be so utterly intense in every way.

slime people - lol what can I say its insane lol the bit were its vomiting into her nouth reminds me of the fly minus the disolving aspect

I am the violator .... wow what can I say lol class dream and class film also
      Good to see you still lurkin around, man. I don't remember the scene in the Fly you're talking about (it's been over a decade since I've seen it), but if it was anything like this, then...

Haha. And yeah, that Violator dream was awesome. I really hope they make a sequel to that movie, and make it better than the first.

<st1:date year="2007" day="17" month="11">11/17/2007</st1:date><o:p></o:p>
      ”D&#233;j&#224; Vu”

<o:p></o:p>
      Another dream of dieing, last night.
      I was in a house with about three other guys; friends of mine, in the dream, but nobody that I can really recognize from waking life. We were hanging out, when some other young guy comes in through the front door. He has this maniacal look on his face, like some whacked-out mad scientist, and starts telling us this “plan” he just put into effect. He dragged a body bag into the living room, and unzipped it, the body of some teenage boy stuffed inside. The guy said he’d killed the boy, to put his “plan” into motion, but I can’t remember what the hell plan he was trying to accomplish. <o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>
      Immediately the rest of us started spazzing the fuck out, telling that guy that he was a psychotic freak and we wanted nothing to do with whatever the hell his “plan” was. A loud, female scream suddenly came in through the window, apparently from one of the houses next to us. The psycho looks at us and says something like “that must be his mother. Shit,” but in a really calm and almost businesslike way. The three of us, that already at the house when this guy showed up, suddenly scrambled. Running out of the house and shooting off in different directions, leaving the scene, immediately, just running through the neighborhood streets as fast as we could. <o:p></o:p>
      When I figured I’d gone far enough, I slowed down, pulled out my cell phone, and dialed 911. Just as I was beginning to say that I wanted to report a murder, I saw that I was actually walking straight up toward the house again (I don’t remember ever turning around and going back toward it), and it was swarming with cops cars and at least one S.W.A.T. van. Seeing that someone had already called, I told dispatch “nevermind,” and hung up the phone. For some reason, I was suddenly in this house again. The cops had this crazy guy cornered, and he had a machine gun, too. I got to the section of the house where I was right in the middle of their line of sight (no one had fired yet) and somehow triggered their firing on each other. (Don’t ask me how. I have no idea.) This guy was in one room, like a den, and the cops were in a bigger section of the house. There was nothing separating these rooms except a single vertical beam between two large sections of open space in the wall. When the firing started, the single guy on the opposite side of the beam from me, I tried to squeeze behind it. Not only was I too wide for the thin beam, but it was made of wood, so with the half-dozen or so automatic weapons went off, I was in the worst possible spot. I ended up getting riddled with bullets from both sides. None of the gunshots really hurt, but I could feel them going into me. I started to get that drained feeling that I usually get when dreaming of death, and I finally stumbled out of the way, falling over. I was then out of my body and panning away from it. The firefight had stopped and the cops were inspecting me. They lifted my shirt and I could see all the bullet holes that covered my chest. I forget how it happened but (according to my notes), as a disembodied spirit, I learned, as the cops did, that the whole Murder/”plan” thing was nothing but a movie being shot. We were just somehow thrown in the middle of it. When the cops were called, things got out of hand; the guy that was (supposedly) “doing a movie” had live ammunition, and it escalated from there. <o:p></o:p>
      Suddenly the dream reset. I was back in the house with the rest of the guys, and the “killer” came through the door with the body. We heard the scream and took off again, just like we’d done the first time. When I was pulling out my phone, I remembered that I had done this before. I realized I was dreaming, and what had happened the list time. Now lucid, I made my way back to the house. On the way there, I tried flying a few times, but was having trouble getting off the ground, more than a few feet. Back in the house, I walked back into the same room where the guys were having a standoff. I talked to S.W.A.T. and said something to get them to keep from firing on this other guy, then turned to face him. He was, all of a sudden, around a corner, instead of right in front of me. When I walked after him, he started shooting. I felt the bullets entering me, just like before, but continued moving forward, because I knew they couldn’t kill me.<o:p></o:p>
      Walking right up to the guy, I grabbed his machine gun and just took it from him, throwing it away. I then held him for the cops to come in, and take him down. It wasn’t until then that the guy actually started explaining that the body was a prop for a movie (there was still no evidence of cameras anywhere, now that I think about it), and that he didn’t really murder anyone. He said that the only reason he even shot at me was that he was freaking out because he was scared that the cops were going to kill him, and just reacted when I started coming toward him.
      <o:p></o:p>That’s as far as I remember.<o:p></o:p>
      Last edited by Oneironaut Zero; 11-18-2007 at 01:05 AM.

Page 29 of 63 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast