• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Hybrid View

Happy Nightmares... Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Tagger First Class Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      The Boiler Room
      DJ Entries

4/15/08

1- Braving the Darkness
      The dream started inside my house during a thunderstorm. I was talking to someone on the phone about the strom, and I stepped out for a moment. I was afraid I'd be struck by lightning, so I hurried back in.

The dream changed, and I was one of several abandoned farm animals. At first we were on a farm, stealing things from a farmer. Then we were in a beautiful clearing/meadow within a forest. (We were no longer farm animals.) I floated down the creek past the meadow, and a lovely faerie warned me of darkness. suddenly this large creature began trying to kill me and my friends. The faerie was protecting us; she tld us to run as far as we could. I quickly ran up the creek into our meadow, thinking I'd now be safe. But that beast came crashing through the trees. The faerie continued to hold it off as we fled farther into the forest.

I came to a sudden halt in front of a centaur. "A Cerberus!" I exclaimed. "No, wait... a Cerberus is a 3 headed dog, so what...?" I never figured it out (untill I woke up) because the centaur nearly crushed me under its hooves. I made my egress through a 'tunnel' of fallen trees, and the centaur was fortunately too big to fit through.

Once 'safely' away from the centaur, I came across these strange beings who were riding on the backs of these half horse, half pterodactyl creatures. Despite the fact that they looked fierce and were carrying huge weapons, I knew that they meant me no harm. They told me of a place for me to go to see my future. As we were walking toward that place they showed me a flashback of a scene where my friends and I were being attacked by mutant vines, and said that it was because of the attraction of my dark miasma.

When we reached the place, I was told to look at this screen. It wasn't technology though, it was magic. As I stared into the screen, I began to drift into the scene before me.

I was now in an abandoned village with a girl and a boy. We had to go in this dark, spooky house for some reason, and I had to force them to come with me. There was a strange woman in there who summoned a vampire, and it came after us. As we ran, it captured both of my friends. I was the only one left.

Suddenly, I slowed down my pace and smiled impishly. No way some stupid vampire was going to defeat me. I began running again, full speed, the vampire always on my tail. (Note that I wasn't running out of fear, but for fun.) I leaped over tall fences, but so did he. I lost ground rather than gained it, and soon he grabbed ahold of my leg. Annoyed, I roughly kicked him in the ribs, then perched on top of an old barn. It was apparent that I had won, but it wasn't over yet.

I still had to save my friends. But, as I got to where the vamp had put them, I learned that he was a medicine man, planning on healing our wounds. XD They also said he made good wine.
      http://www.dreamviews.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic10998_6.gif
      Raised by NeAvO
      Hazel's Boiler Room
      Do you know the terror of he who falls asleep? To the very toes he is terrified, Because the ground gives the way under him, And the dream begins... - Friedrich Nietzsche

Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Tagger First Class Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      The Boiler Room
      DJ Entries

4/20/08

1- Slasher
      There was a slasher on the loose, and he broke into our house. He was planning on killing my brother and me, but he was tormenting us first. He forced us to walk through town and look at all the decapitated heads of the people he killed. I saw Shelby and Taylor's heads and burst into hysterical tears.

I was thinking, "If this were a dream I could easily finish him off!" (Now I feel like an idiot. REALITLY CHECK FOR PETE'S SAKE!)
      Raised by NeAvO
      Hazel's Boiler Room
      Do you know the terror of he who falls asleep? To the very toes he is terrified, Because the ground gives the way under him, And the dream begins... - Friedrich Nietzsche

LD Count
      The Boiler Room
      DJ Entries
      1- Hit and Run
      I was walking down the road with Steve, Taylor, and Shelby, and we heard a car coming. All of us got out of the road exept for Taylor, who was still halfway touching the pavement. The car barreled into her, and I could hear the loud thud, and her body went tumbling into the ditch. The car kept going. Poor Taylor was dead, and it was an extremely unpleasant sight. I cried my eyes out, but Shelby, her own sister, showed no emotion whatsoever.

2- The Joy of the Chase
      My family was going to this really cold mountainous place for a trip, and I needed a thick coat. At the store, my mom tried to get me this furry vest, but I argued that I needed something with sleeves. It was a really cute vest, and she talked me into buying it. I was looking at a box to see the number of the item I was buying, then comparing it to a number on a sheet of paper, but they kept changing. I knew it had to be a dream. I flew outside and soared high in the air. I could see entire countries I was so high. I saw the place where my family had been going to, and dove down toward it at incredible speed. My family was already there. (I don't remember what happened there.)

Afterward, I was in my parent's bedroom, and I saw my dad. I remembered the DC interrogation tasks (though I couldn't remember the actual questions.) "Who are you?" I asked.

"Bonnie Joe." was his answer.

I snickered, "Ooookaaay... Can you tell me any secrets about the dream world?"

"Nope." He walked off. I was a bit angry by his response.

I went outside and found my brother. He had a large, dangerous weapon, and a fake plastic sword. "Stupid DC!" I taunted, hoping to get him riled up. He started cursing uncontrollably at me, and I ran. He was right on my tail, but I knew he'd never even touch me. I never get tired in the dream world, so running constantly wouldn't be a problem. I flew up onto the house, but he climbed up the porch and was then on the roof with me. I dove off, and he was still right on my tail. After a few more minutes of excitement, he finally gave up and sulked out in the woods.

Later we were inside about to eat supper. I wanted to try the interrogation task again, so I said to my brother, "Can I ask you a few questions?"

"No!"

I said something (don't remember what) to which he replied, "Oh, yeah, I'm in a lucid dream, aren't I?"

"No, you're in my lucid dream. Wait, what's you're password?" (IRL, my brother and I are trying to see if shared dreaming is real. We each have a secret password that the other one doesn't know. When one of us is lucid, we as the other what their password is. Then when we them in real life, we ask if that is really their password or not.)

"My password is 'It's over!'" He responded.

"Are you sure about that?"

He looked uncertain, so I was pretty sure he was just another stupid DC. (I was right.)

After that, I went outside, but it was so dark I couldn't see well. After a bit of effort, I made the sun come out, which was the first time I actually managed to succeed to do so. Anything after that escapes my memory.
      Raised by NeAvO
      Hazel's Boiler Room

LD Count
      Can't remember
      Lancashire, England
      What a long lucid. *Looks up quite a bit*

"He who is the cause of someone else becoming powerful is the agent of his own destruction" - Ezio Auditore da Firenze (1459 - 1524)

Dream Journal l Facebook

LD Count
      The Boiler Room
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Jdeadevil View Post
      What a long lucid. *Looks up quite a bit*
      Yeah, that's the first worthwhile lucid I've had in months. I guess my dryspell is finally over.
      Raised by NeAvO
      Hazel's Boiler Room

Louisville, Kentucky
      DJ Entries
      Haha. The password is "It's over!". I love how you taunted him. Great dream and funny read. Keep it up!

LD Count
      The Boiler Room
      DJ Entries

5/16/08

Quote Originally Posted by GestaltAlteration View Post
      Haha. The password is "It's over!". I love how you taunted him. Great dream and funny read. Keep it up!
      Thanks

1- Ooh, shiny!
      Kitty from That 70's Show was telling a bunch of raucous teenagers about God, because all they cared about was getting high. There was a round, shiny, glowing orb in the sky, which held my attention as she spoke with them.

2- Questions
      I leapt out of bed and started to gather my textbooks. Suddenly I remembered to RC. Lucid! The first thing I did was try to make it brighter. Rather than try to make the sun rise like I normally do, I decide to test the lights in the house. Not expecting it to work, I flipped the lamp on my bedside table on. I did a double-take as it lit. Gleefully, I skipped around the house and turned on most of the lights.

After it was bright enough for my liking, (the sun had somehow come up as well,) I decided to try the DC Interrogation tasks. I walked into my mom's room and flipped on the light. She was laying on her bed, with a strange, horrified look on her face. This creeped me out a bit, but I sat down beside her. "I have some questions to ask you," I announced.

"No, I wanna sleep," she moaned, then hugged my legs and fell asleep on my lap. I tried to wake her, with no success. Angry, I shoved her off me and stalked outside.

I walked into what was supposed to be my neighbor's yard, but it looked more like a park. A few dogs walked up, and for some reason I found them strangely familiar. I began to pet one. She told me her owner didn't pet her often, and she loved to be scratched behind the ears.

Then the dogs were no longer there. In their place was a little girl and her brother. We talked for a long time, then I felt like I had to go. I asked the little kids what they're names were. The girl replied, "Stephanie and Jacob." I was just about to leave, when on a sudden impulse I said, "If you see me again, please tell me that I'm dreaming." She agreed to do so. I asked her why she didn't find my request strange. Her answer was puzzling, but I don't remember what she told me.

I walked down the road and came across Taylor and Shelby. Remembering the DC Interrogation tasks, I ask Taylor, "What do you dream about?"

"I dunno... Wolf pack stuff."

A few moments later I wake up.

3- Forbidden Love
      I was a werewolf, and I was dating a human. My parents didn't know about him. He was in my room, sitting on my bed. I heard my dad coming up the stairs (which we don't have IRL) and I hid my boyfriend in the closet. My dad was also a werewolf, so he smelled that a human was in my room.

"You're a disgrace to the family!" He bellowed, grabbing his BB gun and shooting at me. The bullets really stung, but the gun wasn't powerful enough to kill me.

I leapt out the window, half flying, half running through the forest. I hid in the very top of a tall tree. My dad came looking for me, gun still in hand. Suddenly the wind began to blow, and the tree I was in tilted down untill I was right in front of his face. I got shot several more times as I made my escape.

I forgot part of what happened next, but now my brother was after me. He threw rocks right at my head, but I deftly dodged. Some of them hit my side, but they didn't hurt very badly.

He was then on top of our old treehouse, and I was inside it. He was throwing boulders at me now, and I barely escaped with my life. Shelby and Taylor were with me then, and we swiftly ran through the woods. Steve had a dart gun at this point.

We crossed the river, and I got mud all over my new shoes. I was more afraid of what my mom would do to me because of the shoes than I was of my brother.

After a while we headed back home. We came across these awesome snakes that looked like miniature basalisks. A narrator said they were constrictors, and it showed a scene of one swallowing another snake that was many times larger.

I picked one up and decided to take it home. When we got back, Shelby and Taylor's dad was there. They were in huge trouble for running off.

People were shooting fireworks for memorial day, and they looked really awesome.

When I walked inside, my dad was eating roaches for some dare. My snake, which now looked like a dragon (it had arms) signaled that it was hungry. I gave him one of the cockroaches, but he spit it out. Then my alarm went off and I woke up.
      Raised by NeAvO
      Hazel's Boiler Room