• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      b12
      Verily I Vouch the Verity Achievements:
      1 year registered Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      Thanks man, i hope so! lol

The Original VDJ on DV (01/06/2008)

b12
      1 year registered Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      I just remembered something pretty strange from a dream last night.

I have a mosquito bite on my head, and i was scratching it while trying to get to sleep. I just scratched it again and all of the sudden i remember looking in a mirror, having very thin hair, and seeing red dots all over my scalp...and then remembering that it was a dream. STRANGE!

What Makes You Tick? Achievements:
      1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      England
      ha ha that would have freaked me out lol
      Lucid Count So Far for 2008
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27
      Total lucid dreams for 2007 = 40

Check out my dreams in the link below and any feed back is more then welcome

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered 1000 Hall Points Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      50+
      The Dirty South
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by b12 View Post
      I just remembered something pretty strange from a dream last night.

I have a mosquito bite on my head, and i was scratching it while trying to get to sleep. I just scratched it again and all of the sudden i remember looking in a mirror, having very thin hair, and seeing red dots all over my scalp...and then remembering that it was a dream. STRANGE!
      . I got lucid from a similar dream, but it didn't last for long. Sounds scary, though - as nightmare mosquitos always have been. Too bad you didn't go on to have a comparitively pleasant lucid adventure.
      Lucid Dreams in 2014: 6
      Tumblr

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      I know! My lucidity's been crappy lately! lol. Anyways, last night i had a dream about...

The Snake Bite

I was in a car with a couple of friends. I can't remember who. But we wanted to go to a resort, so we pulled up into this parking lot with fences all around it. Over a hill was the beach. We went into the actual resort, which was a hotel. It was HUGE and VERY fancy -- the main lobby itself was bigger than my house, and it had balconies all over leading to different floors.

A friend and i went upstairs to this one balcony that had bushes all over it. I saw a snake in one of the bushes. It was dull red with a grey design down the side. I told my friend i hope the snake doesn't bite me. Guess what it did?

So it latched on to my left hand. I wasn't surprised, angry, or anything. It didn't even hurt. I asked my friend if it was poisonous, he said no. The snake just latched on to my left hand and i was calm. I grabbed its tail and tried to shake it off but it didn't work. So i grabbed it behind the head so it wouldn't bite me again and eventually it let go. I had the snake by the head, and it's mouth was wide open and this liquid was dripping out. I was afraid i'd been poisoned, so i got angry at the snake and flung it down the balcony to the first floor, hoping i'd kill it. When it hit the first floor, it just slithered away.

I looked at my left hand and it had a big bite in it with dead skin surrounding it. I went to a water fountain and my girlfriend was standing right there. I told her i think the snake is poisonous, i have to suck out the venom. So i started sucking hard on the bite and my mouth filled with blood. I spit it out into the water fountain and along with my blood was this black liquid floating in it, it looked like oil but it was black. I kept sucking on the bite, trying to extract all the venom and spitting out the blood and venom. Then i woke up.

INTERPRETATION
      I looked into a dream dictionary and it said that a snake bite meant i have hidden fears and worries. Seeing as my girlfriend was standing by me while i was trying to extract the venom, i think it's pretty obvious. Recently my girlfriend has been being a bitch and i've wanted to dump her for quite a while. But i haven't.

So to me, trying to extract the snake venom means i've been trying to save, or even salvage, my relationship with my girlfriend.

I looked in the dream dictionary again and it said that a hotel means a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. I'm not sure how i'm shifting in personal identity, and i'm not sure about a new state of mind. I think it ties in again with my girlfriend, and how she's been a part of my identity for so long and yet i want to break it off with her.

A resort means that i need some relaxation or an escape. That's pretty obvious. I need my girlfriend to stop being a bitch, and i'm home for winter break -- i like being at college better. It's stressful but much more relaxing there, at home it's hectic. The dictionary also said it may be a "last resort" -- so i'm in a hotel, with a snake bite, next to my girlfriend trying to extract the venom.

Obviously trying to fix my relationship is a last resort, and if it doesn't work, then i'm going to have to let go of my girlfriend.

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      My girlfriend is a fucking slut. I don't care if it's Christmas, i'm done with her. Fuck salvaging over a year's relationship.

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      The Basement
      So i was in my fraternity, up in my room, playing guitar hero with a couple of my frat brothers. We were about to head to our house meeting. So we actually took the guitars with us, and sat at meeting. I don't remember what was said. I was sitting in the way back of the room, and the couches were arranged very strangely. All of the sudden our president says he's going to call out three names, and everyone who wasn't called must leave the house. So he called three brothers (i remember one of them, forgot who the rest were) and i had this thought that i already "knew what they had done," like they had done something wrong. But anyways, we all left the house. We with the guitar hero controllers still in our hands headed across the street to one of the school's housings. It was different inside. We went inside to the basement, and it looked exactly like a friend of mine's basement. We sat down and started playing Guitar Hero there and just shooting the shit. I started messing around with some stuff, and one of my brothers told me to stop, the owner of the basement wouldn't like it. I told them i knew the owner! All of the sudden a friend comes down the basement. She goes to give one of my brothers a hug, but does a double take when she sees me and goes rushing to me. Huge hug. Then she started talking about how no one can spell her name, but that's kind of weird since her name was Liz.
      Then a friend of mine from highschool rushed in. It was Carla! I hadn't seen her gorgeous face in ages, so we hugged for god knows how long. Even though it was a dream, it really felt good to see her again. So we ended up going through more of liz's stuff and still hugging/cuddling. Then my dad knocked on the door and i woke up.

DJ Entries
      My girlfriend is a fucking slut. I don't care if it's Christmas, i'm done with her. Fuck salvaging over a year's relationship.
      Ouch! Sorry to hear that man. Too bad you didn't realize that earlier. You wouldn't have had to buy her a Christmas present.

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      Yeah, i got her a really nice bracelet with her sorority letters on it (she got initiated not long ago). Now i have to either date a girl from her sorority or make a new friend there

With that money i could have gotten like three of my own fraternity's letter hoodies. Grr.

What Makes You Tick? Achievements:
      1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      England
      ah shame man, I dont know what happened but i can take a good guess I think

Hope your doing alright man
      Lucid Count So Far for 2008
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27
      Total lucid dreams for 2007 = 40

Check out my dreams in the link below and any feed back is more then welcome

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      So i've been too drugged up since my surgery to have any dreams. lol.

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      The Forest

The first dream i remember, i got lucid. I was riding a bike down this hill, it was dark, very green, and very vivid. I could feel gravity pulling against me. Then, my vision started to blur and get sharper and everything got less vivid and then more vivid. I didn't even have to RC, i already knew i was dreaming. So i tried to lift my bike into the air and start flying. I wasn't looking down but i felt like i was inching into the air. Then, the dream faded and i woke up. I went back to sleep, and dreamt about...

ALMP

My parents took my sisters and i to this show, it was their friends' sons show. It was a theatre show, so we got there and there was a stage, and they were performing on the stage. I can't remember much but i remember they were VERY funny. One of the brothers who was performing, his name was ALMP. It stood for something but no one knew. He got up on stage and started cracking jokes, and then got into a swordfight with his brother. When that ended, everyone kept laughing and applauding. This random girl next to me wanted a picture of ALMP and i just saw him slip into this staircase next to the stage, so i told her i'd take the picture. I snuck over to the staircase and went down the stairs into this strange L-shaped hallway. In the bottom of the L part was a cabinet full of things -- books, perfumes, bags, random things. On top of the cabinet were a bunch of board games. I remember seeing Jenga, a HUGE version of Battleship (on the box it said "Senses hits from 2 feet away!"), and a bunch of other random games. I grabbed this one perfume called Sunshine Surprise because i swore i'd seen it before, it was in a yellow and red gradient glass case, and i sprayed it in the air. I couldn't smell anything, so i sprayed it on my hand. I still couldn't smell anything. I figured it was water, so i set off again with my camera down the hall.
      When i reached the end of the hallway, there was this locked door with a sign that said "ALMP." I figured i found him, and he came out and started to talk to me, asking me how my family is, etc etc. I took a couple pictures and left. On the way back, i saw change in the hallway and started to pick it up -- it was a LOT of change, atleast $10 worth. I also saw these strange one-dollar coins. My mom entered the hallway and talked to ALMP as i rounded the corner of the L-shaped hallway. Across from the cabinet i saw a table with stuff under it, and a bunch of those dollar coins under there so i started to pick a few up. Then i woke up...in the most terrible pain i've ever experiened.

DON'T get your tonsils out!

INTERPRETATION:
      Later..
      Last edited by b12; 01-03-2008 at 10:03 AM.

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      Update for my "Forest" dream. Strange how i remember things from my dream throughout the day.

I'm not so sure it was a bike i was on -- it may have been a motorcycle. I wasn't pedaling, and when i tried to fly it was too heavy, like it wouldn't lift off. Maybe weight effects flying? Does anyone have that experience?

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      I had a non-lucid dream. I remembered all of it when i woke up but i didn't write it down, so now i don't have much memory.

Blue Flood
      All i remember is that i was in a guitar store, checking out the guitars so i could buy a new one. They had some version of the Gibson that i wanted, but not the exact guitar. I settled for it and i was about to pay. I asked him when the guitar i wanted was going to come in, and he said at 4:30. It was 4:29! Some guy walked into the store with a guitar case and tossed it to the guy behind the counter. I asked him what that was, and he took it out. It was THE MOST FREAKING GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS guitar I HAVE EVER SEEN!

It was blue with these white designs, and it wasn't just blue, it was a deep ocean blue, but a color i've never seen before, and the color just radiated out everywhere. On the guitar, it had the words "Blue Flood." I said SCREW THIS GUITAR and grabbed that guitar, paid, and started playing it. I looked down again and the guitar had turned into some sort of violin, but i didn't care. Then i woke up.

INTERPRETATION:
      Well, i've wanted a new guitar for a while since mine broke. I don't have any money, so maybe the settling for that brown guitar was me telling myself that i thought i'd settle for a lesser guitar. But when Blue Flood came in, i knew that i wouldn't just settle for any guitar -- i wanted the best.

Maybe i should name my next guitar Blue Flood after this dream!

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      I woke up about half an hour ago. I had a dream, but i couldn't even remember the dream the moment i woke up. Sad.

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      This was one messed up dream. When i woke up, i took a deep breath and thanked God it wasn't real, because this felt like one of the realest dream i've ever had.

The Hostages

I was with three of my friends. One was Tyler, a friend of mine in real life. The other two were dream character friends but i felt like i'd known then all my life. We were sitting around bored one day, and decided we were going to go down to this one factory and hold everyone hostage. It seemed implied that we know what everyone wanted, but it was still unclear. We planned it out a little, and decided to dress like soccer players, as many kids play soccer on the factory's field every day. So we started jogging on the sidewalk with a soccer ball, me and tyler dressed in blue and the other two dressed in yellow (i'm going to call them fred and george). When we got to the factory, we climbed the fence and i saw a lot of people i knew playing soccer. We rushed into the factory and fred whipped out a gun and crouched to cover us. While running to the main office, i saw two of my frat brothers. They said hey, and looked like they wanted to talk to me. I told them i'm sorry guys, and i love you. They saw fred with the gun and understood i wasn't there on good terms. I rushed into the main office and closed the door. The owner of the factory was standing there and fred and george were sitting at the table. Fred stood up and pointed the gun at me, but i said it's cool, it's just me, and he sat down.

So we got everyone in the factory into the main office to watch over them. A lot of the people in there i knew. As i was holding a gun, many people were scared of me, and some asked to go somewhere or to go to the bathroom. I was really nice and said yes to whatever they asked, and tried to make them understand i wasn't there to hurt them. All of the sudden, i saw another of my frat brothers, John, against the wall. He just got stabbed. I rushed to him and took him to another room to lay down. His ex girlfriend, also a close friend of mine, was there as well. I started crying and telling john i was so sorry, and i didn't want him to die. He said it was alright, and he'd be fine.

Me and Tyler needed some stuff (i can't remember what) so we took my car into town to get it. We ended up parking it at this strange hotel and went onto this terrace/balcony. It was a town i've never been to before and in the middle they were constructing this big white thing with orange pillars. We went into the hotel and started walking around, looking for something. We couldn't find it so we tried to leave, and we got lost. We ended up at this swimming pool. So we backtracked. I felt like the ground under me had no friction, or like i was wearing socks. I saw many people i knew at this restaurant inside the hotel.

When we went back outside, my car was nowhere to be found. Tyler wanted to go to the white building the city was constructing, i didn't. I wanted to search for my car. We heard police sirens, and i kept looking back at the police to see if they were after us. Then i woke up.

The whole time i was terrified that we would be caught and go to jail for the rest of our lives.

Question: Should i make this into another video? I don't know if it would be funny, and that's the whole point of my videos, but oh well. What do you think?
      Last edited by b12; 01-07-2008 at 03:11 PM.

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      Band of Brothers
      I was in this resort, and i was talking to this girl. We were making friends. I don't remember her name, but she really was beautiful. I told her i had to deploy to this hotel, since I was in the army, and really was sad to leave her.

I had a dream that I was a member in Band of Brothers. We were in this hotel, and needed to find a way in-town without alerting the local cops. I don't remember what we did in the hotel. But we went outside of the hotel, and there was a river instead of roads. We were going to swim across and figure out a plan, but we saw this boat. We crept up to the boat, and my friend from earlier was laying in the boat. She said she'd help us out, and i was so glad to see her. We heard the local cops and they were about to come. So we climbed into the boat and set off in the river, lights off and everything.

While i was climbing into the boat, there was a really sexual-tension encounter between me and her. I had my gun, and she was laying down, so i went to the side of the boat, grabbed her waist, and tossed my gun in the boat and climbed up with my hand on her hipbone (i find hip bones extemely sexy for some reason). She smiled and said to everyone we knew each other from before. I climbed up and was almost on top of her, and leaned down to give her a kiss on the cheek in thanks, and we just hovered there for a mini second, looking at each other.

I grabbed something in the boat, and all of the sudden we all flung forward and into the water. The girl said i'd just (done something, i forgot) and we'd have to swim the rest of the way. So we swam. We reached the shore of our destination and found bikes. My friend said we'd need insurance, and all we needed to do was pass in front of a truck on the highway and we'd pay them automatically. So we dodged trucks and got insurance. My friend paid $60, i paid $80

We rode over this hill with our bikes, and i ended up falling off the cliff into the grass below. My brothers followed me (from the band of brothers). We snuck into this door in the mountain, which was a path for exactly where we wanted to go. So we're in this house-like atmosphere, and we hear someone going down the stairs. We grab our guns and get ready, but all of the sudden my friend Wayne appeared down the stairs. I was so damn happy to see that dude.

Then we went upstairs, and Captain Sobel from Band of Brothers (David Schwimmer) came and started to drill us. I kept laughing, so he made me run a lap around the house. When i was done, i was about to come back to the brothers. I turn the corner, and my ex ex girlfriend is there. I was like oh fuck no, go away. And i set off to get away from her. Down the stairs, through the hallway...there was plastic wrap across this one corridor with a little tear in it. I jumped through the tear and did a flip. And then i hid in this big art-studio looking thing. I turned on the lights to find a spot, and then tried to turn them off but they took so long turning off.

Then, my ex ex girlfriend came up to me. I asked her what she wanted, and she said to warn me that there is a storm coming. I looked outside and it was snowing heavily, it was a blizard. I said it was okay, last year i had fought in Bastogne (in the BoB episode "bastogne," they're in bastogne, france fighting the battle of the bulge in less than 0 degree weather). So i set off and told her to go away.

All of the sudden i turned into a janitor-like person. I went upstairs, and some lady asked me if i could refill the paper towel of the bathroom. I said just use the paper towel that's sitting on the sink.

And then i woke up.
      Last edited by b12; 01-08-2008 at 08:55 AM.

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      I can't seem to remember last night's dream.

All i remember was being in my dorm room, but my dorm room was my room from home...and my bed had been turned into a bunk bed, with my roommate on top and his girlfriend and some other bald guy sleeping at the foot of the bed. I kept getting up to do something, i forgot what i was doing, and the bald guy kept waking up and yelling at me.

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      So i can't explicitly remember anything major, but

I was in this strange city, and i was taking pictures with my phone of everything. Then i'd watch the pictures, and they turned into movies, so i was watching the pictures i took on my phone turn into videos.

I remember watching some scene of flying over a cliff, and then i can't remember the rest.

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      I took 100mg of B6 before i went to sleep and was able to remember two extremely vivid dreams. One was a love-filled dream again, and it was fantastic, i've never experienced dreams like that and i wish i could again. After each dream, when i woke up, i seriously sighed that it wasn't real.

The Girl
      I was in a very big house, all white. I was in the basement, and i had just broken up with my ex-girlfriend, and this other girl came into the room. She was absolutely stunning. And there was something about her that i couldn't place, something that just made me scream inside my head that i love this girl. So i asked her to be my girlfriend. We went upstairs to my room and got in bed and just rolled around and had fun. We explored the house together, and every time i looked into her eyes i was stunned. I kept randomly seeing my ex-girlfriend standing around sometimes, but i didn't care.

The Reunion
      My old high school friends and I were in this city, walking around, displaying acts of toomfoolery we always used to do. Old friends of mine that i haven't spoken to in at least a year, and some i'd seen in the past couple weeks. We went inside this building and it was like a theatre -- stadium seating, and a stage. My whole high school class was there, walking around and sitting around. My best friend and i went into the bathroom and locked the door, and just talked about our lives. Some girls tried to get into the bathroom, so we left. On stage there was a band. The bassist's guitar was very strange -- it had miniature TVs in the first fret, 12th fret, and along the body of the guitar. So my friends and i just walked around and talked to all the people we went to highschool with, and it was great -- i truly miss these people. Then i woke up.

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      Been having lots of dreams recently. Can't remember many of them. Got lucid in one of them.

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      It's been a while since these forums have been graced with my presence. In these past two years I've grown a lot, and learned even more. There's been good, and there's been bad. One thing I have learned is that over time, they even out.

Here's to a new b12 dreamer!

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries

The Whale, the Woman, and the Boat

A few nights ago I had a series of dreams. Three, to be exact, and to my guessing somehow all related to one another. Who knows exactly what they mean but the dreams are interesting enough to reflect upon, especially since the three of them must tie together in some way I'm not seeing. It started on a ship, rather a vessel sailing through the sea. Imagine what you would see when someone says "pirate ship," and that is what the vessel, rather my ship (as Commodore b12) seemed to be. The weather was perfect, almost tropical, and everything was smooth sailing until we hit the open sea. Once there, my ship was attacked by a large whale and utterly sunk and destroyed. All was not lost, as I found myself on a tropical island.

This island somehow morphed into a resort, where a stunningly beautiful woman with amber brown hair, green eyes and long, smooth legs lay on the white sand amidst the cool ocean breeze. This is where the dream about my pirate ship ended, and a new one began -- with that woman. I sat next to her and chatted her up. We got close, where I was eventually stroking her legs and staring deeply into her eyes, and then I tried to kiss her. The beauty expressed to me that she was not into that at the moment. Right around this time I was awoken, and could not help but think...

Even my dream girl won't kiss me!

Falling back asleep, I was on another boat -- this one much smaller, as was the body of water. I was on a large lake in a small two-three person rowboat. Someone else was at my side, can not remember who they were but it seemed as though they were a dream character that represented my good friend. We were just cruising along on the lake in our boat, which was full of many things including a pipe. A whale appeared in the middle of the lake (seem familiar? scroll up) and sunk our little rowboat and everything in it. We swam to shore, and ended up at a house surrounded by trees with friendly people inside it that saw the whole thing, and pointed out the whale to us -- you could see it riding the water's surface. Behind the house was what appeared to be a bike trail. Turning back around to look at the lake, I saw washing onto shore the pipe that we had in the boat, along with a few other items that were in the boat. Around this time my alarm rang, and I woke up ready for another day.

Interesting dreams...

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      I had a really great and vivid dream last night and planned to write it in here, but went about my day without ever getting to it and now my dream has been forgotten!

It just goes to show you how much dream journals matter!

b12
      LD Count
      Good
      US
      DJ Entries
      Last night I dreamt that I was on my college campus, in class with a bunch of cute girls. Class ended and I walked out with a few of the girls, where across the hall I saw this other girl from one of my (real-life) classes that I've been crushing on, and she's been sort of crushing on me as well. Immediately my mind wandered to her, even though I was with a bunch of other cute girls. We stepped into an elevator, and my crush was there, where we exchanged greetings, I hugged her, and then she gave me a kiss on the cheek. It felt really good.

Then I woke up and cursed the waking world.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3