• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

England
      DJ Entries
      I have recently had a intended shared dream while lucid and i feel that it is my duty to explain how i did it and how it happened...

here is the only way that i know of to have a successful shared dream....

1.become lucid through Wilding, it is nessecary to successfully WILD to have a shared dream, this is a shared dreaming tutorial not a WILDing tutorial so achieveing lucidity is up to you.. and then focus on the task of shared dreaming, you have to be in a deep form of sleep or lucidity to work, meaning that there is little or no chance of you waking up soon...

2.Now in a deep state of lucidity you must find someone to contact to this is how you do it..
      With me i just focussed on the task of shared dreaming and then i found myself scrolling through a list of nearly everyone i have ever known...this probabaly can be done manually but with me it happened automatically. The list can be in whatever form you want, it can be on paper or even by viewing a holographic id card of the person who you are looking at... This list will be ordered from your subconscious or something else, unless you have a ridiculously strong connection to the dream world odds are if you attempt to create this list then it will only be a list of dream characters, so it should be ordered from you to your subconscious....it is recommended that only advanced lucid dreamer try this....

3. Next let your senses guide you to the person who has the strongest connection to the "dream world", with me i scrolled through it by seeing a hologram of the person in a form of an identity card, and the cards stopped on some random person... this person has the strongest connection... you can either choose to choose this person, but if it someone you no longer have contact with or cannot contact to prove if it works then choose someone else...if it is someone who you do not recognise do NOT choose them it could cause complications...

Here you have a choice to do many different things, such as enter their dream or pull them into yours or even pull them into another dreamscape which is some sort of combination of both of your dreams...

the problem with pulling people out of dreams is that it can lead to a confusing and disorientating experience... the person who i dragged into my dream had his dream of driving a red Ferrari on a race track abruptly ended by being thrown into my dream...

4. Now i will tell you how to drag them into your dream....

first you get a "lock" (strong sense) on them and you imagine them being near you, if you are strong enough to pull them out of their dream and into yours then that connection will happen now...this will not work if the other person is already lucid and unwilling for it to work, and in that case the dream should be instantly aborted. For me i saw him in the distance and i also felt his presense, he also remembers seeing me, but not clearly or upclose, unfortunately the dream quickly ended so we were not able to properly communicate...

If you can see them but not "feel" them (you will know what i mean when the time comes) then odds are you just summoned up a dream character instead. You have to start feeling them before they appear in your dream, its that sense which sparks the idea of connecting the two dreams... This sense is a sense that you should have never felt before, you will know what the sense is when the time comes..

OTHER NOTES (DO NOT SKIP THEY ARE IMPORTANT)

1.Now for the dreamscape which you should attempt to shared dream in, i recommend a white room which is white for as ar as the eye can see... this is not difficult for your mind to create and changes can easily be made by you or the other lucid dreamer...

2.If the other dreamer is not lucid then you should turn him lucid in the calmest way possible, first explain it to them, if that doesnt work then simply show them that it is a dream via levitation or something.... if that still doesnt work and you are certain that they are not a dream character then do any other SAFE method possible to turn them lucid, but DO NOT under any circumstance attempt to cause them harm, there is no telling what this harm could lead to, it could cause them to wake up feeling pain (it does happen) or believeing that they had a nightmare, also if they feel that you are threatening them then they may attack you instead which, even though you are more experienced than they are, could affect you.... So my message here is basically DONT ATTACK OTHER PEOPLES DREAM BODIES...

i feel that it is my duty to write a safety warning in this post, so here it is...

WARNING: SHARED DREAMING HAS NOT BEEN TESTED UP TO A LARGE EXTENT AND THERE ARE MANY RISKS INVOVLED WITH IT, SO BY READING THIS POST YOU CONFIRM THAT I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DANGERS THAT MAY OCCUR WHILE ATTEMPTING/SUCCEEDING TO SHARED DREAM...

odds are nothing will go wrong but attempt it at your own risk, their is still no proof that it is entirely safe... that it why you should only attempt it if you are an experienced lucid dreamer with powerful, boardering on God-like dream abilities...or simply strong to very strong abilities will do....

----------------------------------------

Please sent back your results, this is needed to discover whether this technique actually works, if it does then it could be a scientific breakthrough...it worked for me i hope it will work for you....

"Your unsuited for the rage of war so pack up, go home, your through.
      How could I, make a man, out of you!"

Previously Pensive Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Great tutorial... I would definitely try it if I was advanced enough.

thx man what i've been seeking for finally arrived well good job on that buddy definitely worth a try if i do achieve it, than ill probably be telling u in ur dreams lol but great fun fun
      .................................................. ................................

LD Count
      Ω
      California
      DJ Entries
      BOOM thread revival.

This deserves some testing out to try and definatively see if it works or not.

Any takers, to try this method for your next few lucids and report back results?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im back bitches

WakataDreamer's Dreamworld - My DJ

(Very outdated... I'll start a new one when I get some free time)

Project Pandora [B]
      ~ I'll give this some attention, maybe get it going again some time in the future

I'd love to try but I haven't been lucid this year. So frustrating.

q t pi
      LD Count
      Paraguay
      DJ Entries
      whoa thanks for ressing it. Does DEILD count? But if this is real I feel far to uncomfortable doing it unless absolutely necessary, I mean this is almost like Magic or w/e you want to call it. I don't want that much power.
      Last edited by hellohihello; 06-13-2009 at 04:30 AM.
      if you can read this then you are about to be punched

I think I need to try it. I'll creep into the OP's dream, pretend to be an innocent DC, and find out where he hides all his money

How do you know that you succeeded in this?

EDIT: oh wait... inactive.

q t pi
      LD Count
      Paraguay
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by pojmaster17q View Post
      How do you know that you succeeded in this?

EDIT: oh wait... inactive.
      I guess you start here and read dream journals or tell the person to message you. In real life, I really don't know.
      if you can read this then you are about to be punched

Banned
      I agree with the general instructions you posted. I left a post in another thread earlier today on the same general topic; shared lucid dreams.

That other post was suggesting that by focusing on an agreed dreamscape for a meeting location within the dream dimensions, specifically (sic) "the moon", the proposal that shared dreams are attainable, could be tested.

I said that I think the only way to do this is to first meet, face-to-face, for an extended period of time, preferably multiple times, within familiar, mundane SpaceTime.

It seems apparent to me that it is not the dreamscape location that will act as the nexus for a shared dream. It is each individual’s unique “consciousness vibration”, their “psychic fingerprint”, that may act as the “homing beacon” to guide the prospective participants to find each other once within those lucid dream dimensions.

Specifically, once inside the lucid dream state/dimensions, an attempt to recall the target individual’s “personality aura” (how many phrases can we create to describe this particular aspect of the individual?) may function as a transmitter that the other lucid dreamer can tune into.

This has worked for me too.

Of course, it involves a very personal commitment, and I do not recommend that this be undertaken lightly. A very gradual, circumspect, and long-distance introduction would be the only prudent way to proceed with people who are currently strangers.

As you began the initiation of the shared dream, you went through a list of people who you had previously had contact with within SpaceTime, which is exactly the point I am making too.

The initial contact in "ordinary", four dimensional reality is a prerequisite for any planned, shared lucid dreams. While comfortably already within the lucid dream state/dimensions, the "energy field of consciousness" of the target person is what you need to focus upon.

Fantasyland
      Would it be possible to go into a celebrity's dream?

Banned
      I'm sure it's possible . . .

That must be counted as one of the drawbacks
      of being so much in the "public eye".

. . . and a great reason for why this type of "talent"
      has an occult (hidden) history. Imagine the possibilities
      for unwelcome dream dimension interactions
      between the financial, political, & entertainment "elites" of the world,
      and some psychically gifted "nobody".

Are you thinking about dream-stalking anyone in particular?

You will be a gentleman, right?

Please post if you succeed.

Good luck.

http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/2988

Fantasyland
      Haha if I had mastered lucid dreaming then I would definitely go and terrorize Rob Pattinson's dream.

ex-member
      ~Research?
      Bollocks.

Some Insane Bitch ReachingForTheDream's Avatar
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by warhammer View Post
      Haha if I had mastered lucid dreaming then I would definitely go and terrorize Rob Pattinson's dream.
      LOL oh yea we should start the Twilight Hating Nightstalkers group xD

On a more serious note,
      I find this stuff really interesting. If I were more advanced I would try it, I really wish I could.

Serpant of Silver Plumes Bartimaeus's Avatar
      Does this only work with WILDs? Have you tried with DILD or MILD???

LD Count
      100+
      USA
      DJ Entries
      I've always thought it was sad that lucid dreams are so amazing but you can't share them with someone else. I'd like to try this, but I can't WILD.

Of course, it involves a very personal commitment, and I do not recommend that this be undertaken lightly. A very gradual, circumspect, and long-distance introduction would be the only prudent way to proceed with people who are currently strangers.
      Why not just try it on someone you already know really well? For this technique it sounds like you don't even need to talk to them about it beforehand as long as you know them well enough. Although it would be a bit strange to ask someone if they dreamed about/with you.

Old Dream Journal
      Competition Tasks: Fly, Telekinesis, Element Manipulation

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zot View Post
      I agree with the general instructions you posted. I left a post in another thread earlier today on the same general topic; shared lucid dreams.

That other post was suggesting that by focusing on an agreed dreamscape for a meeting location within the dream dimensions, specifically (sic) "the moon", the proposal that shared dreams are attainable, could be tested.

I said that I think the only way to do this is to first meet, face-to-face, for an extended period of time, preferably multiple times, within familiar, mundane SpaceTime.

It seems apparent to me that it is not the dreamscape location that will act as the nexus for a shared dream. It is each individual’s unique “consciousness vibration”, their “psychic fingerprint”, that may act as the “homing beacon” to guide the prospective participants to find each other once within those lucid dream dimensions.

Specifically, once inside the lucid dream state/dimensions, an attempt to recall the target individual’s “personality aura” (how many phrases can we create to describe this particular aspect of the individual?) may function as a transmitter that the other lucid dreamer can tune into.

This has worked for me too.

As you began the initiation of the shared dream, you went through a list of people who you had previously had contact with within SpaceTime, which is exactly the point I am making too.

The initial contact in "ordinary", four dimensional reality is a prerequisite for any planned, shared lucid dreams. While comfortably already within the lucid dream state/dimensions, the "energy field of consciousness" of the target person is what you need to focus upon.
      wow
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Campinas - São Paulo - Brazil
      Why it need to be a WILD?
      LDs since joining: DILD: 45
      Last LD: 08/24/10

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Swordz View Post
      Why it need to be a WILD?
      It doesn't, but with WILD's you can decide exactly where you want to go as you fall asleep.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)