• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Singapore

A being made of smokeless fire

Hello people,
      i would like to ask if anyone has met a being made of smokeless fire? But it was much more then this. I met this being on a strange planet. I still have perfect memory of it and want to go there again. Or does anyone know what it could be? Here is what i had in my dream:
      "I was on a planet with more people and we were there with some kind of spaceship. Then we had our quarters there. But the planet was scary and dark i had bad feelings in my guts. There was a dark river and all around the mood was disturbing. Then it started. A flame was moving around "killing" everybody. I tried to escape but no use It caught me too so i "died". But it was not dying in fact. I was just burned in this smokeless fire of this being. I was still alive after that but different. Then we were all collected in our garden you might say and just speaking with each other. The being was there too but it was not already a fire it was just there. Suddenly it started to expand and i was inside of it. I felt i was me and the being altogether. I was able to feel myself separate and yet not. I felt and the others who were inside of it. We were able to communicate without speaking. After that the being became itself again and we were ourselves only again. But i was changed for second time. It was me but much more different from the start.
      I was able to create things, to create even being with consciousness and this only with my will or thought if you wish. Then i started to have fun with this being. We started moving and entered a mountain as we are. Then i felt i am me and the mountain all one. After that that being and me we appeared above the river from the mountain but one part of me was the mountain(my legs) and the other was "normal" me. So i was able to look at the river, while my legs are the mountain, without falling into it from the mountain. The river now did not look scary at all. Then i went down to the river and moved our spaceship over the river to use it as a bridge. I was feeling happy in this place. This planet(place) was the best place i ever was. I felt one with the planet(place) and did not want to come back to earth. I felt sad when i felt i have to wake up. But when i woke up i was happy with smile on my face."

Quote Originally Posted by kenietz View Post
      Hello people,
      i would like to ask if anyone has met a being made of smokeless fire? But it was much more then this. I met this being on a strange planet. I still have perfect memory of it and want to go there again. Or does anyone know what it could be? Here is what i had in my dream:
      "I was on a planet with more people and we were there with some kind of spaceship. Then we had our quarters there. But the planet was scary and dark i had bad feelings in my guts. There was a dark river and all around the mood was disturbing. Then it started. A flame was moving around "killing" everybody. I tried to escape but no use It caught me too so i "died". But it was not dying in fact. I was just burned in this smokeless fire of this being. I was still alive after that but different. Then we were all collected in our garden you might say and just speaking with each other. The being was there too but it was not already a fire it was just there. Suddenly it started to expand and i was inside of it. I felt i was me and the being altogether. I was able to feel myself separate and yet not. I felt and the others who were inside of it. We were able to communicate without speaking. After that the being became itself again and we were ourselves only again. But i was changed for second time. It was me but much more different from the start.
      I was able to create things, to create even being with consciousness and this only with my will or thought if you wish. Then i started to have fun with this being. We started moving and entered a mountain as we are. Then i felt i am me and the mountain all one. After that that being and me we appeared above the river from the mountain but one part of me was the mountain(my legs) and the other was "normal" me. So i was able to look at the river, while my legs are the mountain, without falling into it from the mountain. The river now did not look scary at all. Then i went down to the river and moved our spaceship over the river to use it as a bridge. I was feeling happy in this place. This planet(place) was the best place i ever was. I felt one with the planet(place) and did not want to come back to earth. I felt sad when i felt i have to wake up. But when i woke up i was happy with smile on my face."
      This sounds like it might be entity contact. Do you usually have dreams of this type? if so, than this is probably another regular dream.

On DXM i had a similar experience. I was lying down with my eyes closed and falling into a trance. I saw this big, strange looking psyclops entity thing and it looked like it was made of what looked like the galaxy. He absorged me into my body, andin hisbody, i could do whatever I wished. We would also communicate in this form. What you descrived sounds very like what happened to me (althoug you probably think I'm just some druggy by now).

Singapore
      Interesting, no i did not have dream like this after or before. But i had a dream where some beings made of pure light asked me in the end of my dream, where i felt i have to wake up because my body started to give me signs of it, if i want to stay there. But i felt in my guts that if i stayed i would die and not wake up in my bed. So i decided to wake up and see what life has for me And another interesting thing happening to me. I was doing my close-my-eyes-concentrate-to-stop-my-thoughts when I emerged in space with stars around me. I was a red-orange spot like a cloud moving happily around and enjoying the stars. It was incredible.

But i need some help with the following. It was deadly dream. Deadly place i was in/at. Have you ever been on a place like this?
      "I appeared in a place. Beautiful and yet strange. Very strange. It was place without anything except some energy. Energies. And only two of them. One was green and the other orange. And somehow i fell in between them or they caught me. I was in between and they were squeezing me. The feeling was like i was in between two ropes which are entangled and entangling more and more. I was going deeper and deeper and started to feel that they are taking my energy away. I felt i was dying. I felt in my guts. I was dying. So i was struggling. I took some time and finally i managed to get out. The moment i did it i woke up by desire and vomited quite brutally allover the wall which was 2-3m away from while i am in sitting position."

Singapore
      Finally i will tell you about another dream because i saw in your posts something about dream in a dream. I had this one too. Totally weird and nice in the same time.
      "I was sleeping in my bed. I was dreaming i was with some friends. We were in a room with table and couch. They were on the couch i was on the table. I fell asleep on the table in my dream. And i was dreaming in my dream. I knew in my dream i was dreaming and my friends were watching me and i was afraid they would hear what i speak while i am dreaming. Yet i knew i was dreaming in my bed and that i am dreaming in my dream and knew what i am dreaming in my dream. I felt i was on 3 places all simultaneously and did not feel any problem with that. Then i woke up in my dream and asked my friends in my dream was i speaking or no. They said no. Then i woke up in my bed."

Yes, the place of two energies you speak of. This reminds me of the vortex I was in in my "Universal Awareness" dream. I was being pulled apart. I could literally watch and feel my atoms being pulled apart. The strangest thing about the sensation of my atoms being torn from my body was the fact that I could always feel every cell in my "body", no matter where the atoms were.

You said the two energies were pulling you apart. Was there only pure energy? No'physical' ojects? Was their a mass destinction (the sense that the energy that was pulling you apart from the other was massively grater that the original energy you were in, if threr was an original). Were you anywhere before you entered the two energies?

Singapore
      The feeling was brutal
      I just appeared in this place at first it was peaceful i may say. Just i knew/felt there was presence in the 2 colors i was seeing. It was like to be in a fog of green and orange. Nothing except the presence of these forces. And suddenly they started squeezing me somehow. The feeling was as i described like being in between two ropes which are entangling. But there was no end in the possibility for entangling. They were just twisting and twisting and taking the force out of me. Almost like we take the juice of an orange. I felt my energy tank is getting empty that i was actually dying in my bed too. And this dream lasted until i managed to get out. It was weird but while i was trying to get out they responded with bigger twist and so on for all night. It was very difficult. Finally i got out of their grip and then i decided to wake up. The moment i did it i vomited. I knew now that i saved my life for real.

Singapore
      Sorry i forgot to say. No "objects" at all. When i was trapped i was feeling my trap as i explained but and the "fogs" too were the same as before. It was nice and dangerous.

I have no idea what this dream could represent. It seems like it could be two physical subgects, represented as forces in your dream that are tearing you apart (figuratively). You may of just found the wrong path into the wrong dimension.

Singapore
      Yes probably you are right except that i knew that if i dont get out of there i die in my bed too. It was physical knowledge with my being. I knew this is true cos i have died other times in my dreams and i knew this time is different because it is real. In other dream i was killed by a daemon with a sword but then it was more ordinary dream even though i met there "GOD/LIFE" and "DEATH" and was flying. In my dream with the forces i was dying for real.

I remember in Castaneda books it was written death is coming through the area where our stomachs are. Eh there was where i was feeling my dying. Physically.

This was the only time of such a dream and the most frightening too. After this no nightmare is taken seriously. So they started to die out in my dreams.

Lurker

being made of smokeless fire

Jinn are beings described by God in the Quran to have been created by Him from smokeless fire. Here are the direct quotes:

"He created the human from a clay, like pottery. And the Jinn He created from a smokeless fire." (Quran 55:14-15)

"And We have created man from a clay hardened and shaped. And the Jinn, We created him before that from the fire of the fierce hot winds." (Quran 15:26-27)

Below is a link to an excellent article with quotes from the Quran only. If you decide to research about jinns on other sites they will likely use quotes from another set of scriptures that most modern day muslims use alongside with the Quran as a source of religion, called 'hadith'. Just keep in mind that the Torah, Bible, and Quran are the only books that are sent by God, according to the Quran (not hadith). The hadith is a compilation of stories written by various people that were companions of Prophet Mohammad, who God states in the Quran to be his last prophet. It is quite a task to determine with hadith are authentic and which are not, so be weary of anything outside the true books if you look into this any further. If not sorry to waste your time, just want to make sure you don't get lead in the wrong direction. The being in your dream sounds like it could have been a good jinn trying to help you in some way. Has the dream had any impact on your life?

http://www.free-minds.org/articles/satan/jinn.htm

LD Count
      Manchester
      DJ Entries
      [QUOTE=awakened_mind;448062]
      On DXM i had a similar experience. QUOTE]

What is DXM? I've NEVER heard of it... And don't listen to that illmaticmd idiot. You KNOW as well as I do, that we're not fucking made from clay. Bahaha, and this is God's word? Haha religion never fails to amuse me. x

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      Erm...I'm pretty sure the clay reference is symbolic...

Ive heard of and believe seen a similar entity. Entities come to us in all various forms. It is often our own common fears that tend to depict them in more scary ways.
      Sounds to me like you have alot of lessons in that dream to learn from. The best interpreter of a dream is yourself. Trust what comes from the inside and dont let fear or any negative emotion make the decision for you. Why do you think you were so scared and for a second so afraid you were going to die in this flame that you "saw kill everyone" but yet you didnt die?

Singapore
      Its normal to think that you will die when you are burnt, no? That is how everybody "died", including me. But after that i realized i was not dead in the physical sense of it. Just changed. Then i knew im different person (psychologically). But what about the second part. That i was able to create other beings with their own will? And that i was able to go through/be the mountain and me in the same time? Or what that being was? Sure it was not me. But after the changes i appreciated and loved that planet. It was the best place in the universe for me. I felt i was one with the planet. I was REALLY HAPPY there. When i felt that the body is waking up and is drawing me to reality i felt very sad. I woke up with smile and happiness in my heart but and a bit sad. I never manged to go back to this place. Is there a way to go back and visit again?

Then the real question is coming. Am I "really" a changed person? That is what is bakin my noodle as they say in da matrix I often think on that problem. I remember that i felt the heavy responsibility of creating other conscious beings(not humanoid i made), in a way i understood god in that matter So i left them be(as He did) and went to have some fun in the mountain with the being and enjoy the beauty of that planet.

Sometimes you have to 'die' to see the truth of the illusion. That was the only way your ego/mind would allow it I guess.
      There is a good chance that being you were so scared of was your spirit guide or even you. But like I've said before, the best interpreter of anyones dream is you. Only you know the truth from the inside of what the message was.
      Check out the movie 'Peaceful Warrior' I think you would enjoy it . The only person that knows if youre changed is you. There is no overnight change from the 20+ years youve grown to be, but there are baby steps to get there. If you are interested in changing, controlling the ego and everything, its a great movie to inspire you and give you some pointers on how to get there. Oh and did I mention its all based off true story.

Singapore
      I see what you mean Cloudy, but i know that. I 'died' so many times in my 'real' life and got reborn so to speak. Every time a 'new' person. That dream is more than 10 years old and still bothers me a lot. I know i changed a lot during that time. I know i am on my path to somewhere and trying to follow it which is very difficult. I see things around and try to live normal but is difficult when you see. Other people dont feel comfy about that. So i have to keep all for myself. Cos when i speak more seriously ive always been told that i know everything and i behave like superior. Only that i know is not so and is painful to say some things but one must say some things. But thats life for me i suppose. So in a way i understand the concept of peaceful warrior even without watching the movie but i will check it out anyway it seems to be nice. Thanx for the suggestion

Back to the dream. Its interesting what you suggest. If that being was me, that seems like a suicide then. So in this light people who actually KILL themselves are liberating themselves? Another point is why should i kill other people before i get to myself? The last point is that the being was having its own will.

"O" will suffice. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      I had a dream, the other night, about a fire-breathing dragon that was, itself, made of smokeless fire.
      http://i.imgur.com/Ke7qCcF.jpg
      (Or see the very best of my journal entries @ dreamwalkerchronicles.blogspot)

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      What an interesting experience. I'm glad you woke up, not so glad you threw up all over your wall Btw, has anyone else noticed that this thread is three years old?

Have you had anymore interesting dreams since then?

Singapore
      Hi, eh of course i had but not with such an impact. Most of the dreams now, it doesnt matter how 'complicated', can not compare to these ones. Now most of the time i can actually explain to myself whats going on and why i have a certain dream, during the dream. After i wake up,sometimes during the night, i think about the dream as well. So i enjoy them but they do not stay for long in my head as they are through so to speak.
      Now i understand Yoda when he said that future is changing and we dont have to think much about it. I mean when i have premonitions during dreams or day time i just notice that i had some feeling/vision for something and then nothing. When it happens, whenever it is i just mark it as happened and that all. Nothing more. But i start to get surprised not so often. But when i do get is niiice Unfortunately not very often these days. Its weird feeling.

Very stupid question now.
      Do you people think that when acquiring some power/gift in a dream, one actually acquired it in real world as well?

Last one. Just remembered a strange dream concerning my last question. Here it is:
      I was dreaming that i met an old lady with walking stick. She was even had mustache but she had powers. I knew that with my stomach. So i dont remember what we were speaking but i do remember i was kneeling and she put her palm on my head, she said something and then i felt i got some power as well. I had the power to heal. After that i kissed that lady on the cheek. Later in my dream i was on a table with friends and one of them told me he had problem in the knee. So i touched his knee with my palm and got him better.
      Later my dream goes really insane so i suppose theres no much sense there but here it goes:
      So i dunno how but i was bitten by a vampire and its venom started to infect me and i felt that im loosing my new power. So i knew that i have to kill that vampire and for that reason i took a nice razor blade. Then it was bloody mess as i was killing that creature.
      Weird dream. But the first part was important. And in a way the second even though doubtful

愚かなロボット~StarMan* Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Mushin.
      England
      Smokeless fire is mostly associated with Djinn.

We are the gifted of the future many kids come here from last time. ~ Indigo Ghost
      I like the breeze in dreams flowing into my head. ~ Indgo Ghost
      There is no life, there is simply ideas, and with idea's things happen. ~ Indgo Ghost
      Meditation Since 04/Jun/2010 {I had some enlightenment.} Goal: Have a slice of the real loaf [ ]

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by IndigoGhost View Post
      Smokeless fire is mostly associated with Djinn.
      This is pretty much spot on, although, whether it was just a dream or not is only something that you could interpret. As for your power question, I've never had it, so, I can't really tell you
      # of LDs so far: DILD-1, WILD-0, Awareness-5
      Max Dreams recalled in one night: 3
      Goals: Learn to fly [] - Find out more about myself [] - Explore the sea [] - Pray in an LD []
      Read my DJ: Whirlwind of Dreams
      Read my current research: CAT Research
      Read my meditation experiences: Meditation Experiences

Quote Originally Posted by kenietz View Post
      I see what you mean Cloudy, but i know that. I 'died' so many times in my 'real' life and got reborn so to speak. Every time a 'new' person. That dream is more than 10 years old and still bothers me a lot. I know i changed a lot during that time. I know i am on my path to somewhere and trying to follow it which is very difficult. I see things around and try to live normal but is difficult when you see. Other people dont feel comfy about that. So i have to keep all for myself. Cos when i speak more seriously ive always been told that i know everything and i behave like superior. Only that i know is not so and is painful to say some things but one must say some things. But thats life for me i suppose. So in a way i understand the concept of peaceful warrior even without watching the movie but i will check it out anyway it seems to be nice. Thanx for the suggestion

Back to the dream. Its interesting what you suggest. If that being was me, that seems like a suicide then. So in this light people who actually KILL themselves are liberating themselves? Another point is why should i kill other people before i get to myself? The last point is that the being was having its own will.
      People like to get wrapped up in names or words for things to try and explain the unexplainable based usually on some feared human perspective. Dont assume you know what Peaceful Warrior is just cause the title, lol. Assuming would be just going against everything the movie is about ;].
      Like I said youre the only one who knows for sure what it is you saw, and what the meaning of the dream was. As far as the whole suicide thing that is a way to look at it if you will. This realm is a classroom and like any classroom you have the freedom to choose when you leave. Some choose earlier then intended by their own free will, aka suicide. Does that mean anything against them? No its just a choice they made, and generally will just reincarnate once again to learn the lessons they CHOSE to learn in the first place. We've all just entered this reality for lessons and generally the lessons will repeat through life till we accomplish what was needed. (Sound familiar when people seem to think bad things keep repeating over and over to them?) There is no "bad situation" that you are involved in that you cannot handle. If that were the case, you wouldnt be involved in it the first place.
      Just cause it appears it has its own will doesnt mean much. My subconscious seems to have its own will at times. Often when I try to visit someone in a dream, my subconscious will usually stick around them for awhile even after Iam done visiting, especially if it were someone I care for alot. This itself can be looked at as another form of free will but yet its still all apart of me in the end. We are Multidimensional beings in every single dimension. Are you aware of being in every other dimension? Probably not, so that itself is free will in a sense.
      Last edited by cloudy; 07-15-2010 at 10:53 PM.

Singapore
      Ok Cloudy, forget what i said about the warrior. I will comment on it when i see the movie.

I think i managed to get what you say about the free will of your subconscious. But still theres a leak. You know its yours. I mean You tried to go somewhere and stayed because of your subconscious will. But you did not see your subconscious be there as well as separate being. You just know that your subconscious makes your visit longer.
      Ok to turn back to the dream. How could I be at first scared of me, then aggressive towards me, then change myself in 2 different ways i even did not know are existing, then be myself the other myself and other people in the same time, then play with my other self which changed me. Its a bit tooo weird to so simply explained. Even though the simplest solutions are usually the best.
      About the other dream i mentioned about the gift i got. So i didnt know i have it but my other self(the granny) gave it to me. I cant explain all that.

Now it came to me one possible explanation though. It would make some sense if i suppose that all the people there in my dream were my twin-flames,all MEs from different time and space, somehow gathered on that place. And we got purified by the fire of that being(may be another more advanced ME) and then we all united(literally i felt every single one of them and myself) for some brief time because thats what happened. Then we separated and were happy, free and Creative(creating more free will if we wished).

Youre putting too much thought into this whole idea of if your CONSCIOUS mind controlling your free will. If your conscious mind was a vehicle, your subconscious is the driver. In the same way my subconscious can act out on its "own free will" when left around other people especially watching over them in their dreams. If you truly think you have more power and control over your subconscious with your conscious mind, then Iam sorry but youre sadly mistaken. We live each day to get closer to becoming one with our super subconscious/light body/astral body, whatever you wanna call it, and receiving the knowledge from ourself. Dont forget we are all connected in the end. Noone is alone, thats just the fear the ego plays upon us.
      Now like I said i may be wrong about what your dream, and the only person who can interpret that dream for you, is you. But I do know that often if your subconscious was trying to get into contact with you, do you really think it would appear to you as just you? Looking exactly like you, would you even believe it was you? Or would you possibly see all of those people as your past lives you may have lived through and more so shown that death is just an illusion just the next step in your process. Dont put too much faith into the meaning of time. Scientist are already starting to figure out Time isnt real and more so the 4th dimension playing an illusion over everyone in the 3rd dimension. May be hard to understand but dont picture time as linear, picture as a stack of blankets. All evenly ontop of eachother. The future effects the present, just as the past does, its all connected and running at once.
      As a quote from Peaceful Warrior says though "Life is a mystery, dont waste time trying to figure it out." When youre busy trying to understand something you probably wont ever be able to fully understand while here, you are taken out of the now moment, which is the only moment that matters :].
      Not sure what gift youre talking about. But sounds like you were reminded of one of your old talents you had from a previous life, and I bet you have quite a few more to learn.

Singapore
      Hi Cloudy, i see what you mean and yeah you are right about the time and the now. But i dont actually spent too much time thinking on my dreams. Usually i think during dream state and when i wake up. Now i was just speaking about that very important for me dream. I know that when the time comes all will come into place as it is with other dreams i had.
      About what i saw in the future i dont think almost at all in order to let it just be. The past has more impact somehow. As they say no one can escape one's past. But nothing could be done for the past So now is all we are left with. Make decisions, act and then take the consequences. And in all that listen your heart. That is all. But sometimes is quite difficult.
      Btw about time. There are 3 ways by which i found the time is weird. The easy one is the grass, the second is the dreams and the third fishing(for me). During fishing my personal time is expanding I love fishing its like meditation for me.
      Earlier in this thread i spoke of the old lady who blessed me and gave me power to heal. I do not recall any other dreams of such kind though. I remember such dreams well. The curious part is that i felt that i may actually have such power as i feel the energy lurking inside of me and sometimes i feel i have to find someone to teach how to use all that power for the good of men. Its strange. But for now i do Taichi which increases my power. I dunno what the future will bring.
      Anyways is nice to talk about the experiences i have with people who have similar ones and do not laugh at what i say about mine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast