• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
      Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
      Oh no, he's so annoying, always giggling--you just want to put him in the oven and bake him. Then eat him.

Hey, that's a good idea for a dream!
      Apparently others feel the same: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_kl2Vc9cMw

Everywhere in Europe
      LOL, he tries to be even more annoying and gets baked
      Or an even more aggressive movie

OK, enough on that back to dreams!
      After a discussion about lucidity vs dream control, I've decided to start giving a score to my lucid dreams on these levels. And also on the clarity of some sensory experiences, to see if there is a progress in my dreams, or if it's just random ups and downs.

Lucid dream 02-01-2008

Read a book about marketing just before sleep and went through the chapter in my mind. Didn't take long before SP kicked in. I got some HI visuals of 2 DV members (names unknown) entering my room, and I tried to bring back this image while going through SP. The noise and other effects are getting less and less every time. I'm afraid they will completely disappear over time, just like Clairity describes when she doesn't feel the shift. How am I supposed to know then whether I'm dreaming or not

Anyway, no such problems yet I find myself lucid on the attic of a building. Mark is there, but the other person is gone. He walks away via a long, inclining corridor and I try to follow him. While he is going faster and faster and disappears out of sight, I realise I don't have to be slow, I can FLY and go FAST to catch up with him. Well, my flying isn't very fast either. I hoover over the ground, feel my legs rubbing the rough, green carpet on the floor. Finally, I catch up with Mark, but his appearance has changed He is now very big, with short blond hair. I try talking to him, but no sound comes out of my mouth

FA: I'm in a psychiatric institution, where a dark nurse has put the man (previously seen as Mark) back in his bed. He had escaped from the hospital. I see egg shells on the ground and on his bed
      I'm a little worried about trying to have contact with this man, but then I think I might still be dreaming.
      I try to do a nose RC, but my arms are not functioning that well, so leads already to my conclusion I'm dreaming.
      I try really hard to finish the nose RC and with even more effort, I can still breathe. I don't have control over the direction I'm going, but I CAN decide that I just pass through the glass of a door. And later through a solid wall, that only has a small window in it!

Outside I see a nice country side. Green meadows, surrounded by forest. I try to fly, but I fall down. I fall a really long way (I was only 10m above the ground when I exited the building). Once on the ground, I start walking. I see a small farm house and a lady hanging laundry to dry. I pass her and then realise I should be asking questions to DCs! Ohhh, my task of the month!
      The lady looks very friendly. I try talking to her, but again: no sound comes out of my mind. I try really hard, but that makes the dream fade away

Lucidity = 7/10 (easy to stay in the dream and not loosing the fact that I was dreaming, even after FA)
      Control = 3/10 (realising the totm was pretty good and trying hard on making my arm move and produce sound felt like I had some control, but it was not easy to accomplish)
      Vision = 8/10 (not much fading this time Pretty good details as well, but just like RL, not magically beautiful)
      Other sensory experience = 1/4 (touch was OK, but no sound, taste or smell)
      Estimated dream time: 10 minutes

Fragments of normal dreams:

Office-work
      Working in an office at university. Trying to print some PP sheets, printer doesn't work. I'm really unhappy at this place. A girl (sort of friend of mine) tries to explain how the lights work and what's the best place to sit.
      Later, she follows me into a shower-like room, where I tell her I don't like this work at all.

My boyfriend borrowed his mothers car, gives it back to his brother and writes down mileage. I'm shocked to see he drove 20.000km in 2 weeks But when he subtracts the 2 mileages, he drove only 53 km

Cuddly lamb
      I'm at a farm, it's winter and very cold outside. A little lamb walks in the pasture, without his mother. I take it in my arms, into the stall. A little girl sees me doing this, she comes after me and I realise I should have left it outside, put it back with it's mother. I run back with the lamb and put it in the field.
      Last edited by Sara; 01-02-2008 at 11:46 AM.
      Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~ Albert Einstein ~

Quote Originally Posted by Burned up View Post
      Conversely I hate things being put in to my body (I'd wouldn't make a successful female !!!)

My Dream Journal (starting @ 2008)

Lucid count 2008:
      DILD=14:: WILD=8 :: total lucid time: approx 3h 50 mins
      2007: DILD=16, WILD=13, total lucid time approx 1h 50mins

Netherlands
      Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
      Finally, I catch up with Mark, but his appearance has changed He is now very big, with short blond hair.
      [deleted some lines]
      ..., where a dark nurse has put the man (previously seen as Mark) is put back in his bed.

Hmm, I don't know how Mark actually looks, but changing to a dark nurse with short blonde hair doesn't sound like I picture him

My boyfriend borrowed his mothers car, gives it back to his brother and writes down mileage. I'm shocked to see he drove 20.000km in 2 weeks But when he subtracts the 2 mileages, he drove only 53 km
      First mileage seems more to what I will be driving in a year
      My dreamjournal, please visit and leave your comments!

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father

What Makes You Tick? Achievements:
      1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      England

Lucid dream 02-01-2008

dam that dream me for running away and becoming fat! pssh lol I would have thought that running I would have lost weight...dream logic is strange ha ha

then to become a mental patient ha ha....cool dream sara

I like the new rating system you have...thats a good idea
      Lucid Count So Far for 2008
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27
      Total lucid dreams for 2007 = 40

Check out my dreams in the link below and any feed back is more then welcome

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Seoul, South Korea
      Sara,

I was browsing through your dream journal. I think it's very inspiring. You've done a good job of documenting your experiences and I think it's a great idea to rate the experiences and your control over it on a scale of 1/10.

Everywhere in Europe
      Welcome White Fox! Nice to hear that you liked my experiences.

And good to see that both you and Mark like my new idea of rating my dreams.

I remember a post somewhere about the percentage of lucidity and dream control, but I can't find it anymore. Maybe someone knows which post I mean?

Conversely I hate things being put in to my body (I'd wouldn't make a successful female !!!)

Lucid count 2008:

Everywhere in Europe
      Evening nap, rehearsal of studied material, falling asleep without notice of SP.

DILD

I sit in a kind of dentist's chair and need to pee. The idea of peeing gets me lucid. (yeah, thanks to all the RCs in the bathroom) I'm afraid of wetting my bed IRL, but know this wasn't the case last time dream-peed, so I just let it happen.
      Then I remember Moonbeam's advice again and since I already have my pants down, I might as well 'get this done' in the beginning of my lucid
      Mmm, it feels good, just like IRL actually (not really special) To my big surprise, I achieve a true orgasm within 10 seconds . It doesn't wake me up, but the dream does fade at this point.

FA
      I get up and start writing at DV about my dream orgasm. I'm surprised at myself for learning this so quickly.

Next thing I know, I'm at an artificial lake, hundreds of spectators sit on one side.
      There is a sort of rails, going down into the water and then into a big orange, ship-like construction.
      I go down the rails, half in the water and get stuck inside this 'ship'. I'm afraid of going under water. I manage to get out.

The same scene repeats itself. Second time there is a man who tells what happened the first time. How odd, I think, this was my experience, not his. I'm in a small sports car, go down the rail and realise there is no space to slow down the car before hitting the 'ship'. I don't want to get stuck inside again, so I jump up and hold myself to the back of the ship.

The ship gets alive, it wants to shake me off and moves in all directions. It's difficult to hold on, but during the wild swings, I get a little bit lucid and some control over the ship. Finally, I'm able to trick it into diving 'nose-forward' into solid ground, so it gets stuck

Just when I fully realise this is a dream and I should be asking questions to DCs, I start to wake up

Lucid count 2008:

England
      ha ha ha good stuff sara

I have always wondered about peeing in a dream lol guess its safe then although I wouldnt like to try I imagine that the explanation to my parents would be a little embarrassing ha ha

lol I believe the ten second orgasm could be a really money maker, if not that then you would be a hero to unsatisfied women across the world

that ship dream was mad! its funny when dreams repeat themselves I always get annoyed for not catching onto the dream
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Good job, Sara!

mark...how can you make money coming in your dreams?

England
      Good job, Sara!

mark...how can you make money coming in your dreams?
      come on LOL its a gold mine of info, um sure a load of girls would pay a ton of Money for a fool proof way of achieving a orgasm in ten seconds lol

Ok on second thoughts it was a stupid joke I'm embarrassed now lol
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
      come on LOL its a gold mine of info, um sure a load of girls would pay a ton of Money for a fool proof way of achieving a orgasm in ten seconds lol

Well maybe they would pay to learn to lucid dream...but after that I guess it would be free.

Sorry I was just taking the piss out of you. I used it in a sentence! Correctly I hope. I hope Bu notices.

England
      that is a very good point you make mb

Ha ha and you did use it correctly love it
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Everywhere in Europe

Whaha, love the idea Mark
      It would mean I'd be getting rich by now

Whaha, I wish it was possible, to earn money in a dream. Real money, cause I've had loads of dream-money

Dreams 3-01-2007

Pfff, I KNOW I had a lucid dream early in the night. I woke up afterwards, turned to my side and continued sleeping. And now I forgot all about it.

Ahhh, it's coming back.... and how!! Pretty hot stuff

Hot stuff
      Again: to bed very tired, rehearsing my learned material and waiting for SP to kick in. I'm not sure if I had real SP, cause I missed (or forgot) the symptoms. I still laid in my bed, feeling aroused. I was not sure if I was already in a dream. I didn't move any part of my body, knowing that movement would wake me up. Instead, I started thinking about the arousal and only by thinking, I got so excited that I reached an orgasm.
      Hey, THAT is interesting! I must be dreaming then, this is impossible IRL...
      I tried again, now lucid and it still worked, feeling just as real as before. All physical sensations were there. Without any intention of continuing, I had a third orgasm... (pfew, am I glad I'm not a man, it would have been pretty messy ) I felt really warm and pretty satisfied, so I got out of bed.

I left my room and saw the corridor was filled with stuff from my room (my room is too full, IRL so I actually keep some stock for my shop outside, but not THAT much ). I stood in front of a door, didn't know what was behind it, but I decided to try passing through it.
      I stretched my arm forward and it just went through (Like D.L. from Heroes did). The rest of my body followed easily. I was glad to see there was light in the other room and happy to see my flatmate M there. He looked a bit surprised, but was also smiling and wondered where I came from. I started asking questions (new years resolution), but before I got a decent answer, I woke up.
      Pfew, I'm glad I wasn't excited anymore, otherwise I might have lost control over myself and jumped on top of my flatmate

Lucidity: 8/10 Staying lucid after orgasms, hmmm, kinda cool
      Control: 7/10 The idea of my mind controlling my physical body was pretty exciting And I was able to pass through a solid object for the first time!
      Visibility: 9/10 good vision, very bright colours
      Dream time: approx. 5 minutes

Late for job interview because of shoes
      I had an interview for a job. I knew I was the only candidate, so I wasn't in a hurry to get there. As a matter of fact, I left home by the time I should have been there and needed to travel at least half an hour.
      Half way, there was a small shop? where I had to change clothes for the interview. I tried to put on my shoes, but this was IMPOSSIBLE. I couldn't find a matching pair. I put the left shoe on my right foot, the shoes were too big, too small, too high, changed color.... I was there for half an hour, trying to get some shoes on. Finally, the owner of the shop told me I she would take the car to her boss and I could ride with her to my job interview. I felt relieved.

High school lesson
      I was at my old high school, joining a 'physical exercises' class (or sports, don't know how this is called in English). I wasn't very fond of these classes IRL, but in my dream I was pretty good at the game we were playing. After class, we were taking a shower. Not in 1 group, but in separate cabins (pfew) and in the meantime, I was playing a computer game (MMOG, travian), but it felt like my actions in the shower, had influence on the computer game (like getting dressed very fast, made me progress in the game). I got a really good start for a beginning player, because I've played this game before and knew how to make a fast start.
      A lot of fragments of weird dream-logic, that is hard to describe...
      * Flying balls related to girls and boys that were meant to be coupled
      * Being in my room, hoping the night would pass quickly, so I got progress in the game

I think this lucid dream proves the point that having lucid orgasms does NOT ruin the dream at all!
      Thanks Moonbeam, for telling me the truth!
      Last edited by Sara; 01-03-2008 at 09:38 AM.

Lucid count 2008:

Netherlands
      Ahhh, it's coming back.... and how!! Pretty hot stuff

Hot stuff
      Hot stuff is always good

I think this lucid dream proves the point that having lucid orgasms does NOT ruin the dream at all!
      Thanks Moonbeam, for telling me the truth!
      I'm wondering why for guys does ruin a dream (at least that is what I think is implied here...). Maybe I'll be able to find that out for myself after some more months of training

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father

Sara you went thru a door! I love seeing your progress--it's so fast. I think it must be you and not just your sleeping schedule.

Your welcome. You would have figured it out on your own anyway.

England
      ha ha thats cool as owt, I am seriously envious of your lucid ability ha ha I bet it was cool to pass through the door, did you see the wood as you passed through?
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Everywhere in Europe
      Sara you went thru a door! I love seeing your progress--it's so fast. I think it must be you and not just your sleeping schedule.
      ha ha thats cool as owt, I am seriously envious of your lucid ability ha ha I bet it was cool to pass through the door, did you see the wood as you passed through?
      Owww, thanks Mark and Moonbeam

No, I didn't see anything as I went through. I'm glad I didn't get stuck

I wished I had a special trick or technique I could share with you guys, except for the fact that I go to bed tired.

Your welcome. You would have figured it out on your own anyway.
      Hmmm, I'm not so sure about that... I always avoided it, because being lucid is even better than an orgasm (at least it lasts longer )

Oh, Moonbeam: I found out something to work on during the day for increasing vision! (or for not loosing the dream, when vision fades)
      Every time I go to the toilet, I leave the lights OFF, so it's pretty dark and I have to concentrate more on touch and other senses. This way, I hope I'm feeling less 'lost' when vision fades in a dream. Also, I close my eyes when I'm in the elevator (if no other people are around) and feel the walls. When the elevator stops and the door opens, I open my eyes again and see the new environment.

Lucid count 2008:

"O" will suffice. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Hot stuff
      Hot stuff, indeed. Hehe.

No, I didn't see anything as I went through. I'm glad I didn't get stuck
      I hate when that happens. I've been stuck in so many walls/ceilings. Ugh. Gets on my damned nerves. I can only remember one time where I actually saw the insides. It was like the inside of the wall was a dark hallway where there was hardly any light and all, and I could just barely make out the wood grain. It was pretty cool, actually.

Good stuff, Sara. Keep it up.
      http://i.imgur.com/Ke7qCcF.jpg
      (Or see the very best of my journal entries @ dreamwalkerchronicles.blogspot)

Without any intention of continuing, I had a third orgasm...
      Phewww! If you give Tobby the same treatment, no wonder he is so tired and can have a lucid while sitting on the train!

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      New Jersey
      You and your GOOD DREAMS, Sara!
      Sweet jesus!

I'm at school now and I haven't read everything in depth, but I will as soon as I get home! ;]
      Dream Journal: Attempt at Remembering Dreams

LDs to Date: 2

Netherlands
      Quote Originally Posted by raklet View Post
      Phewww! If you give Tobby the same treatment, no wonder he is so tired and can have a lucid while sitting on the train!

Everywhere in Europe
      Quote Originally Posted by Oneironaut View Post
      I hate when that happens. I've been stuck in so many walls/ceilings. Ugh. Gets on my damned nerves. I can only remember one time where I actually saw the insides. It was like the inside of the wall was a dark hallway where there was hardly any light and all, and I could just barely make out the wood grain. It was pretty cool, actually.

Good stuff, Sara. Keep it up.
      Ohh, you've seen the inside of walls? That sounds cool!
      I don't want to get stuck in them... (replace mental image: I will pass easily through the wall next time! AND look at the insides)

Thanks for visiting, O!

Lucid count 2008:

England
      Quote Originally Posted by Oneironaut View Post

ha ha I remember reading those times, especially when you got stuck in the ceiling lol

yeah sara your lucky like that I once got stuck inside a wall and because there was no light it ended my dream
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Oh, Moonbeam: I found out something to work on during the day for increasing vision! (or for not loosing the dream, when vision fades)
      Every time I go to the toilet, I leave the lights OFF, so it's pretty dark and I have to concentrate more on touch and other senses. This way, I hope I'm feeling less 'lost' when vision fades in a dream. Also, I close my eyes when I'm in the elevator (if no other people are around) and feel the walls. When the elevator stops and the door opens, I open my eyes again and see the new environment.
      I'll have to try that. Could maybe be used for scene-shifts too.

ha ha I remember reading those times, especially when you got stuck in the ceiling lol
      That's happened to me every time I've tried to fly out of a room. Glass is fine, but solid things are a different story.

Everywhere in Europe
      4-1-2007 20 minute Nap-dream

Happy animals

I'm in the backyard at my parents house, where I used to play a lot when I was a child. I have 2 little mice which I set free on the grass. My mother and I are looking at the goats. My sweet goat Roetje is also there. He is very happy and starts jumping around like only crazy goats can do

I discuss leaving the mice outside, so they are free again, but one of them runs back to me. I call the other, to see if he wants to be free or not, but he also runs up my arm and sits on my shoulder. I'm glad to see the little mice love me and don't want to be free.

*scene change, still 1 dream I believe*

Panoramic view
      I'm in a room, sitting at a large table. There is one window which gives a view on the city. At first, I think it pictures a city far, far away and I start wondering what city this is (a German city, I guess). Then a friend enters the room, she says it is not a representation of another city, but just the view if you would look outside. I look again and see she's right!
      Next fragment is very weird, hard to explain...

As I look outside this window, I'm kind of sucked into it. I feel myself turning,$ as the image in the window changes and shows the buildings that stand around a little square. Then I feel like I'm lifted up, feels like flying (funny, happy song, btw), as the window shows the square from the top! For a moment, I think it's weird that I can see this square from the top, while I'm just looking out of the window. Found a representation of this image! Even in my dream, I thought it was not possible to see the square like that... but I forget to do a RC and keep on dreaming.

I'm back in the room, sitting on the couch. My friend sits at the table, laughing at me. I take a look at a picture and see she's making fun of me. The quickly put her hand somewhere while the pic was taken, so I look stupid
      I open my computer and start looking for the original pic, but all I can find is my own forum and no 'my documents' folder.

*edit: for those who want to virtual-visit other cities: take a look HERE *

Lucid count 2008:

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast