• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
      Texas

Moe's crazy dreamland.

I have only had two lucid dreams in my life, and two false awakenings. Both were a very interesting experience. And i try every night to become lucid again, with little success. Maybe sharing my experiences with you i might be able to get better at it.

Pink = lucid

black = regular dream

blue = false awakening

I will title the dreams what ever i find suitable according to my mood
      as far as dates, most of the dreams i will write about first, will be past ones that i havent kept a record of, therefore will not provide a date
      :/ sorry

Thanks for everybody who takes the time to read my journal and give me ANY insight.
      Last edited by moe007; 01-23-2008 at 01:53 AM.

Texas

Smile

First false awakening 11/?/06

I was having a regular dream, and woke up for school with my aunt and cousin sit to my bed yelling at me to get up for school. It was quite frightening, and my cousin grabbed my feet and dragged me out.

I then woke up for real, and noticed that it was a weekend but i was damn freaked out by it all, as it was my first false awakening.

First lucid dream. EXPLORING THE SKYY 2/?/07

i dreamed I saw a picture of a baby ( i dont know why dont ask me, and i dont know the baby) and the picture swirled around, and kind of IMPLODED into itself. For no reason, no dream sign, nothing... i just knew that i was dreaming. The scenery changed and i found myself in the middle of the desert. Sand was everywhere. i was IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. There were some families that looked like nomads sitting and having picnics close by. I was very excited because this was my first lucid dream. Now i knew that i DEFINETLY wanted to try to fly. So i jumped, but i didnt fly... I kind of hovered for a bit then went back on the ground. But i did not loose faith. I jumped and really WANTED to fly and i guess i just fleww up into the sky. I remember i was soo happy and i was flying side by side next to a bird. I was talking to the bird and i dont really remember the dialouge, but i remember i asked the bird how i could change the scenery, as i was still in the desert. I really wanted to change into a sex dream , just for the hell of it but as soon as i tried changing the scene, i woke up. With the biggest smile on my face though.

Second Lucid Dream AND False Awakening 8/?/07

I was on a balcony of a huge building that was pure white marble, and i KNEW that i was dreaming. I was looking out into the horizon and it seemed that the house or the building was sitting on the very top of a mountain, on top of the most beautiful scenery you could imagine. The colors were so vivid, i cannot find words to explain it. The trees and flowers and everything. THis is unusual for a dream for me because im not a nature person. But the scenery was mind blowing. I woke up and was so excited that i got out of bed, ran to the bathroom, used the bathroom and brushed my teeth and ran downstairs to tell my family about my lucid dream. I remember telling my mom, very very vividly, and explaining the dream to her bit by bit. Then i woke up in real life. and was amazed but disappointed.

Texas
      I dont know if i should right out my old non-lucid dreams because of accuracy reasons. I have not kept a journal and i dont want to just pull it out of my mind, just so everything is 100&#37; accurate.

I wouldnt know where to start anyways. I have had many crazy dreams. But the details are soft of blurred. If i post a dream it will be one that i am 100% sure about.
      Last edited by moe007; 01-03-2008 at 07:30 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar, add something

Texas
      After writing this i went to take a nap.

I had a regular dream. I was on a train going somewhere and my girlfriend was sitting in my lap. After about 10 mins we got to the destination and i woke up.

Very simple boring dream. HOpefully tonights would be better
      C:\Documents and Settings\moEs\Desktop\r2 pwned j00.jpg

lucid since 2005
      Lucid Dreams : 20-30

Texas
      space 1/4/07
      Normal dream. I was in a shuttle of some sort, and for some reason my english teacher and some school friends were with me. We were having a picnic in 0 gravity. thats where i SHUOLD have been like wtf and gone lucid. i want to kill myself because i didnt. But it seemed perfectly normal at the time.

After we ate, we went and mingled with the other shuttle people. Everybody was watching earth as it got smaller and smaller. I wanted to go out into space but the people told me not to. So being the crazy rebellious person i am, i ran to the door and hit the open button and then i was sucked out, like when a plane door opens in the movies while its moving. everything gets sucked out.

Then i woke up.

lucid since 2005

Chicago
      Quote Originally Posted by moe007 View Post
      space 1/4/07
      Normal dream. I was in a shuttle of some sort, and for some reason my english teacher and some school friends were with me. We were having a picnic in 0 gravity. thats where i SHUOLD have been like wtf and gone lucid. i want to kill myself because i didnt. But it seemed perfectly normal at the time.

After we ate, we went and mingled with the other shuttle people. Everybody was watching earth as it got smaller and smaller. I wanted to go out into space but the people told me not to. So being the crazy rebellious person i am, i ran to the door and hit the open button and then i was sucked out, like when a plane door opens in the movies while its moving. everything gets sucked out.

Then i woke up.
      That actually sounds like a really fun dream. Was it very vivid? And I keep noticing throughout all the dream journals i read school friends tend to be a common dreamsign, or just people you haven't seen in a while in general...

Texas
      Hmm i dont know if school friends is a dream sign for me. Maybe i have only had a couple dreams with school friends. But i had another dream that my english teacher was in. Haha i hope thats not a dream sign i dont wanna see her everywhere xD

The dream sounds fun, but only on paper. I think that thats because i only remember so much of it. I have terrible dream recall. From what i wrote down that might see fun, but there was alot of empty dream time where were just eating or whatever that kind of made the dream boring.

But it was cool how i got sucked out into space then woke up.

As for vividness, Inside the shuttle was very ..... open? I dont know how to explain it, but imagine a huge giant hallow sphere, with 0 gravity inside. If you have read Ender's Game you know what im talking about .. So yeah there wasnt much to be vivid. The dream characters were very realistic. Talking about legit things, and didnt say anything that would have triggered the "wtf am i dreaming" sense

When i looked out the window to earth, and saw it getting smaller and smaller, i noticed alot of mini-meteors or whatever flying by. It seemed so realistic, that i never doubted it and did a RC.

If you read the second post, the one with my lucid dreams, youll see that im not that great with RC's and achieving lucidity. Its mostly by luck
      But yeah it would have been amazing if i really did become lucid

lucid since 2005

Texas
      Forums AHH 1/5/07

So i woke up today for a test in real life. I had to go take it and come back and write this, so i hope i didnt forget any details.

ANYWAYS..

I dreamed that i was on the forums here. But the layout was green and the posts i was reading had ALOT of smilies.
      It seemed very very .. similar to something ive used in the past. It was definitely de javu. I remember that the threads i was replying to were discussions about using Galantamine and Choline to help induce lucid dreams.

I dont know if it was DreamView's forums or a different website. But it was green thats all i remember.

buttttttttttttttt for remembering SOMETHING usually ill forget it all

lucid since 2005

Texas
      HAHA 1/6/07

So i dont remember much, but i was playing Counterstrike Source. And there was a knifing contest. I knifed like 30 people. Then i dont remember anything else.

muahahahahah

lucid since 2005

What Makes You Tick? Achievements:
      1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      England
      Now i knew that i DEFINETLY wanted to try to fly. So i jumped, but i didnt fly... I kind of hovered for a bit then went back on the ground. But i did not loose faith. I jumped and really WANTED to fly and i guess i just fleww up into the sky. I remember i was soo happy and i was flying side by side next to a bird. I was talking to the bird and i dont really remember the dialouge, but i remember i asked the bird how i could change the scenery, as i was still in the desert. I really wanted to change into a sex dream , just for the hell of it but as soon as i tried changing the scene, i woke up. With the biggest smile on my face though.

it really is the best feeling in the world isnt it! I love to fly! and man I laughed at the sex dream thing!! ha ha it was great and totally understandable
      Lucid Count So Far for 2008
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27
      Total lucid dreams for 2007 = 40

Check out my dreams in the link below and any feed back is more then welcome

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Texas
      Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
      it really is the best feeling in the world isnt it! I love to fly! and man I laughed at the sex dream thing!! ha ha it was great and totally understandable
      Hahaha yeah flying is exhilarating... You feel amazing like you want to just explode from happyness.

And about the sex, haha who doesn't want some ?

I want to get another lucid dreammmmm!!!!!!
      Ive only had 2 since like 2 years ago.

lucid since 2005

Texas
      Today 1/7 i woke up from my alarm, and I remember dreaming, but as soon as i got out of bed i forgot it all :/

Maybe tonight ill remember something

lucid since 2005

Texas
      TAP THIS BONG hahah 1/8/08

I had two dreams this night, but i forgot the first one. The second one, what i remember from it is:

I was in this room with my wife or gf? And i was in the closest pulling out a very very large blunt. My female compainion said wtf are u doing we dont do weed in this house, and i said its a cigar. So she said ok. I took it out and hit it once, and felt the effects fully in my dream.

Then i was with a friend and we wanted to return a movie to blockbuster? Pretty random, but yeah. He came to my house and my neighbors were like trying to solicit us stuff.

THats all i remember. If i remember more, ill post

lucid since 2005

England
      good stuff on the recall mate

do you smoke weed often? just wondering if that affects your ability to get lucid?
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Texas
      good stuff on the recall mate

do you smoke weed often? just wondering if that affects your ability to get lucid?
      Thanks. Im really pissed off that i forgot the first dream, because i remember i woke up to piss, and i had the dream in mind, but i didnt feel like getting on the comp. So when i woke up later, i forgot the old dream and remembered the new one.

No i dont smoke often, maybe once a month ? Less.

lucid since 2005

Texas
      CARS 1/9/08

I didnt remember this dream until way later in the day, in the morning i woke up i forgot all the dreams, but then i remembered.

Here are the snipits that i remember:

I was at this place, it was like build your own car like program. You pay for the parts, then a guy watches over you and helps you put it together. So after i payed for everything, i started noticing certain things that i didnt like about the whole idea. I had a feeling of malaise. Then i told the guy i want my money back before i started, and i dont want to do it any more. And he said no or w/e i dont remember.
      So i saw my friend in the street and hes buff and huge as fuck. So i told him to get me my money, and he did. Then i woke up.

Haha

lucid since 2005

Texas
      Skipped a day because i had no recall that night.
      Today : Hot chick1/11/08

I dont remember much, but i remember my red pencil at one point in the dream, and i broke the eraser off of it. Weird.

Okay another dream is:

I was in school, and this very very hot chick at my school who im not BEST friends with like normal, comes to me and shes like "can i hang out with you today, can you take me home, and I go places with you today" and i was like huh? Then the DC of this girl, started telling me about how she just broke up with her boyfriend or whatever and shes feeling a bit down. So i cheered her up.

The scenery was exceptionally vivid. The school was accurate to real life to the TINIEST detail. The surprising part is that, what i saw in the dream of how the girl looked and how she was dressed, was exactly how she came dressed to school today.... I CAN TELL THE FUTURE

lucid since 2005

DJ Entries
      Ask around on how things are going with her boyfriend, and then make your move!

Texas
      Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      Ask around on how things are going with her boyfriend, and then make your move!
      The thing is i saw this dream, one day after i heard my friend (her boyfriend) dumped her.

Maybe just a reflection of my real life thoughts.

lucid since 2005

Nice journal you've got going here. Keep it up and I hope to soon be reading more lucid dreams here.

If you really can dream the future give me some lotto numbers for tomorrow... quick!!!

England
      he he maybe your sub conscious is telling you to make a move! lol

oh and that part about the future is great! I love things like that
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Texas
      Quote Originally Posted by Vex Kitten View Post
      Nice journal you've got going here. Keep it up and I hope to soon be reading more lucid dreams here.
      Im tryinggg. None yet :[
      And about the lottery, you have to wait for me to dream some more, ill see what i can do. But if i get the lotto numbers im going to buy it myself

he he maybe your sub conscious is telling you to make a move! lol

oh and that part about the future is great! I love things like that
      Haha yeah shes really hot, and ive been thinking about it for a while now. But i have to sort things out with my ex first. :/

I didnt have time to post my dream from last night, and its midnight now, oh well here it is:
      Neighbor 1/12/08

I remember fragments of this dream, its kind of a weird one.
      I remember sitting in my room and looking out the window as the neighbors left their garage. I remember seeing a white Mercedez with sexy body kit drifting in my alley. And I dont know why i was like in my house looking at the neighbors leave thier house. This happened maybe three times in the dream.

I think its because my neighbor is like very very hot. haha

lucid since 2005

England
      ha ha you seem to be surrounded by hot people...im jealous lol
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Texas
      ha ha you seem to be surrounded by hot people...im jealous lol
      Haha. Texas is the shit
      Hot stupid blondes. And the occasional brunette trying to blend in.

lucid since 2005

Texas
      Quote Originally Posted by Vex Kitten View Post

If you really can dream the future give me some lotto numbers for tomorrow... quick!!!

DUDE DUDE DUDE THIS JUST HIT ME

TODAY wow.

remember my dream?

I didnt have time to post my dream from last night, and its midnight now, oh well here it is:
      Neighbor 1/12/08

I remember fragments of this dream, its kind of a weird one.
      I remember sitting in my room and looking out the window as the neighbors left their garage. I remember seeing a white Mercedez with sexy body kit drifting in my alley. And I dont know why i was like in my house looking at the neighbors leave thier house. This happened maybe three times in the dream.

I think its because my neighbor is like very very hot. haha

TODAY:
      I spent the day at home studying as i have finals tomorrow. My room is a second story, and windows face the backyard and the ally. So i heard noise. I looked out the window andmy hot neighbor had like her younger siblings or w/e and they were playing basketball in the alley, next to the garage. So since i was studying and i could hear their yelling, every now and then i would look out the window and look at them play for a little. JUST LIKE IN MY DREAM.

Then i went to get the mail, and when i went to the front of my house. I saw 3 white cars parked infront of my neighbors house, two mercedez and a 07 bmw. I was like wow. But it didnt occur to me that IN MY DREAM LAST NIGHT, i DREAMED OF A WHITE MERCEDEZ

Holy shit. My dream i had was of the future.

lucid since 2005

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast