• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Talking Super Smash Bros Brawl

It comes out in less than a month. How do you feel about this game? I think it is gonna be perfect. I cant wait for it.

Sydney, Australia
      Quote Originally Posted by videogamer99 View Post
      It comes out in less than a month. How do you feel about this game? I think it is gonna be perfect. I cant wait for it.
      Dunno about perfect, but I do love the series. I'll def. be picking up a copy. Pit FTW!

"It's politics and money, therefore rational arguments are useless." - Moonbeam
      Lucid Dreams: 2 [DILDs: 2, WILDs: 0]

yay
      oh man... I just saw this... sorry to burst your bubble

http://kotaku.com/344840/super-smash...cially-delayed

Somebody, Save Me ShadowLurker89's Avatar
      Near Cardiff, Wales
      Hmmm, I had no idea there was another Smash Bros. game coming out until i read this thread. I LOVED the N64 and Gamecube ones. Am I right in thinking it's coming out exclusive to Wii? If so I'm screwed

location();
      Yes, it sucks that the game was delayed for its third time, I was going to receive it as a birthday present before it was delayed.

But anyway, it's going to be awesome, I've been following this game progress since the first video was released, I'll definitely buy it as soon as it comes out.

EDIT: By the way, this is a Nintendo game, so there's no way that it's coming out for other consoles.
      Last edited by King K; 01-15-2008 at 03:49 PM.

LD Count
      breathe for me
      gliding in the absolute
      Of course I'll be getting it. This is the reason I bought a Wii. Melee is my best game, and my favorite game. I'm unstoppable at it.

Somebody, Save Me ShadowLurker89's Avatar
      Near Cardiff, Wales
      Quote Originally Posted by Kraik View Post
      Yes, it sucks that the game was delayed for its third time, I was going to receive it as a birthday present before it was delayed.

But anyway, it's going to be awesome, I've been following this game progress since the first video was released, I'll definitely buy it as soon as it comes out.

EDIT: By the way, this is a Nintendo game, so there's no way that it's coming out for other consoles.
      I know that it's a Nintendo exclusive, hence the "Am I right in assuming". I love the Smash Bros. games and I'll probably get it when I eventually get a Wii, I was gonna get one around October but it was total hell that close to Christmas, hopefully next time I have some money I'll have better luck.

Truth Seeker Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Veteran First Class Created Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>LucidDreamGod</span>'s Avatar
      US
      DJ Entries
      I've been looking forward to the game ever since I saw the trailer but I never thought I'd end up getting a wii, I've played melee for years, and put ALOT of time into that game, and had to start several new files so I can't say how many hours I put in, however my brother really wanted the wii and my parents seemed open to the idea of getting me yet another video game console (one reason I was doubtful about getting the wii is because my parents don't usualy like to buy me new video game systems and I have a whole lot of them already, plus the huge reason that the wii is very hard to find)
      Anyway I have the wii but can't play it intill friday, and I've been looking forward to brawl ever since, checking the site for Brawl updates every morning and I even have a counter that counts down the days intill it comes out on my mac at school

Anyway when it comes out I plan to either make a thread to exchange friend codes with people who have it, or find the thread that you can.

Quote Originally Posted by yay View Post
      oh man... I just saw this... sorry to burst your bubble

http://kotaku.com/344840/super-smash...cially-delayed
      OMG, I just saw that after posting, what the heck, I really am really upset right now, dang it, what will I do with the money I've saved, wait even longer...

And japan only got a week delay whats up with that.
      Last edited by LucidDreamGod; 01-16-2008 at 01:52 AM.

I wanna be the very best
      Like no one ever was
      To lucid dream is my real test
      To control them is my cause

Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Veteran First Class Created Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV
      US
      DJ Entries
      oops double post

I wanna be the very best
      Like no one ever was

LD Count
      breathe for me
      gliding in the absolute
      Quote Originally Posted by LucidDreamGod View Post
      Anyway when it comes out I plan to either make a thread to exchange friend codes with people who have it, or find the thread that you can.
      How do you even find out your friend code?

But yeah Nintendo always screws us over over Japan. The only time they didn't was when the DS came out first over here.

Ummm...Dream Land?

Smile

Ahhhh one of my friends really want's that game, and just can't wait for it to come out! XD He's also a huge fan of the Super Smash Bros series overall, as well.

I'd love to play this game, too, but unfortunetly, I don't got a Wii...xP Oh well.

I hope everyone else enjoy's it, anyways. xD;;
      Look's like I've FINALLY joined up. o.O (i've been reading here under 'guest' a lot)

I don't know how active i'll be, but i've joined up to talk about lucid dreaming and stuff and hopefully make some new friends through it. XD

Soo i've had this many LDs uhhh a lot...maybe even close to 20 now! I might count later, all I know is I had 2 DEILDs soo far, too. haha

US
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Grod View Post
      How do you even find out your friend code?

But yeah Nintendo always screws us over over Japan. The only time they didn't was when the DS came out first over here.
      The friend code is indivisual for each game usualy it can be found in the game through the online options.

I wanna be the very best
      Like no one ever was

Sydney, Australia
      *sigh* pushed back again, oh well. *Goes and looks for a Wii game to play, can't find one. Goes and plays 360*

"It's politics and money, therefore rational arguments are useless." - Moonbeam
      Lucid Dreams: 2 [DILDs: 2, WILDs: 0]

I might actually get the game. I'm getting a Wii for my birthday which is in March and it's several days before the game comes out.

location();
      I'm bumping this thread because last night, the game was leaked or something, some guys posted pictures and videos from the game, which included the hidden characters and stuff.

I don't want to spoil the game for you guys, but if you want to spoil it, go here:

WARNING! HUGE SPOILERS! CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!
      http://gonintendo.com/?p=34396

It comes out tomorrow in Japan, the North American release is on March 9th, Nintendo really screwed up when they delayed the North American release, I can't wait for it so I'll better download and play a "backup".

US
      DJ Entries
      Yes I've been following the games hype for awhile now, I was up all night on my ds web browser the night the leaks where happening 2 or 3 nights ago.

I don't see the full Roster on that gonintendo page, so I'll post it here, but it's a SPOILER too so don't click it if you don't want to know the full character selection screen, and use spoiler tags if you want to comment on it incase someone sees it and doesn't want to know http://ranobe.com/up/src/up254176.jpg

Well not giving anything away I just have to say it's pretty awesome, don't get confused as to why the hardcore gamers sometimes don't like it, they were honestly expecting way to much, but this game is so much more then melee was.
      Last edited by LucidDreamGod; 01-30-2008 at 11:39 PM.

I wanna be the very best
      Like no one ever was

DJ Entries
      FOUR MORE DAYS FOUR MORE DAYS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. FOUR MORE DAYS.

I can't believe it. So close! So close I can taste the fully orchestrated sound tracks! So close that I play as Toon Link in my dreams! So close that I can smell how steadily the freshly printed instruction manuals are approaching my local Wal-Mart. O_____O
      Abraxas

Quote Originally Posted by OldSparta
      I murdered someone, there was bloody everywhere. On the walls, on my hands. The air smelled metallic, like iron. My mouth... tasted metallic, like iron. The floor was metallic, probably iron

US
      DJ Entries
      My mom will pick it up for me hopefully on sunday, though I have a nagging feeling she's not going to find it or their going to run out that very day.

I've already decided on my taunts and username online, I'm going to be named LDGod, and these will be my four taunts (I would have made them more lucid dream related, but most of my brawl friend code fights will come from SWF because they have a quick match up finder.)

1: Falcoooon Pwnage!!!11one

2: I'm in ur tv, beatin ur face in. If I fight someone from dv, it'll be "I'm in ur dreamz, beatin ur face in"

3: Least I've got chicken

4: *Reality Check*

EDIT: Yeah going to reserve it saturday if I can't find it early.
      Last edited by LucidDreamGod; 03-06-2008 at 11:22 PM.

I wanna be the very best
      Like no one ever was

vapaa
      I reserved it XD i will get a copy no matter what . Also we are having a midnight release on saturday at our store. Ill be playing 9 hours before any of you unless you are in a different time zone XD

oh and at your taunts LDG XD
      Total lucid dreams=88
      LD goal: Master WILD
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x156/freefire_2007/mee-1.jpg
      ^me

spam link removed
      ^that site is a great way to make extra cash.

US
      DJ Entries
      Well I finaly got brawl this morning, it is pretty sweet, still similer to melee, but melee on steroids, my friend code is 4596-9129-6120.
      Last edited by LucidDreamGod; 03-09-2008 at 10:53 PM.

I wanna be the very best
      Like no one ever was

DJ Entries
      Is the brawl FC separate from the normal one? Should I post both?

I'm putting all effort into unlocking Toon Link. I'm taking a liking to Ike, too.
      Abraxas

I murdered someone, there was bloody everywhere. On the walls, on my hands. The air smelled metallic, like iron. My mouth... tasted metallic, like iron. The floor was metallic, probably iron

US
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Abra View Post
      Is the brawl FC separate from the normal one? Should I post both?

I'm putting all effort into unlocking Toon Link. I'm taking a liking to Ike, too.
      The brawl one is separate you only need that one to play, I havn't seen toon link yet on subspace but I've unlocked quite a few characters, I'm 50&#37; through already . (and no that doesn't mean the game is short, I played like 6 hours today , mostly with my brother on subspace)

Also the with anyone mode on brawl apears to be down, I've seen alot of other people say that too.

I like metaknight but his moves seem kind of boring for some reason, and he's a tad to slow. I like snake though, he is a very interesting characters to play as, I love his dash attack so far.
      Last edited by LucidDreamGod; 03-10-2008 at 02:53 AM.

I wanna be the very best
      Like no one ever was

LD Count
      breathe for me
      gliding in the absolute
      I was just playing it now!

Ike is such a badass. I've changed my favorite character from Marth to him.

DJ Entries
      <3<3<3<3

I love this game. No words can express...

The first thing I did was beat classic mode on Hard with Link. No continues, of course. The second time I tried, I met crazy hand. And died. T___T

I like Ness this time around. I like older Link even less than I did in Melee. PKMN trainer is pretty cool.

I'll work on subspace tomorrow....
      Abraxas

In your Computer
      I'm looking forward to this so damn much, I hate living in the UK, although now with the Freeloader, I may just import it.

We should all start trading friend codes, have a few DV matches someday
      I'll believe, all your lies, just pretend you love me -------------- Evenescence
      Make believe, close your eyes, i'll be anything for you --------- Anything for you

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast