- Map
      - Setting & World Explained
      - Character Database
      - The Story

Introduction
      Welcome to the Lucid Roleplay thread!
      And welcome to Avalon!

What is it?
      Lucid Roleplaying thread, a thread where people go together and dream about the same thing, same story, same characters and continue the story. Just like Roleplaying, but using dreams!

So this is Shared Dreaming?
      No, it is not, not the way you imagine it, atleast. It is Shared Dreaming in a way, turn based.
      One person dreams, the story is updated, next person dreams with the updates in mind, the story is updated again, etc etc.

You can read the thread before this one here: http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...ad.php?t=57953

If you just want to read how the story goes, head further down. Skeptikalz is in charge of that.

How to Join?
      So you want to join it? Sure.
      Follow the steps here, and you should be ready to go.

Beware, it might be hard to accomplish if you are new to Lucid Dreaming (like me.)

1.Plan your character and post the information in this thread. It will then be added to the database. This can be done by filling this sheet of information:

Character Owner:
      Name:

Description(Looks):
      (You may have a picture, drawing or whatever to illustrate.)
      Description(Powers):
      History:

Weapons:
      Personality:
      Also be sure to say wether your character is a Dream Walker (Comming from another world to save this one.) Or an inhabitant of this world (Have been born in the world, and lives there as their reality.)
      Also, something to remember, everything you put into the Character sheet will have to be remembered of the people enough so that it can be in their dreams. That means, either keep it simple, or atleast very hard to forget.
      That is why it's important with description of the look of the character. I feel that visuals are the most easy thing to remember, so if we get a clear view in our heads of how your character looks, the other information will come to minds when we see it.

2.Imprint the world and other peoples characters to your dreams. You can do this using the techniques used in the program ”Paradiso”
      (You can download it here:
      http://www.sitemeld.com/dreamportfor...topic.php?t=10
      You may want to try it out before doing this, if you haven't. Besides, who dosn't want their own paradise in their dreams?)
      You will find map and other things you need to imprint to your subconscious further below.

3.After this, you should be able to enter the world and meet the other characters. But now I may sound like it's done in a shwoop. But keep in mind that just Paradiso is a 7day course. So if you arent familiar with Paradiso, this will take atleast 7 days. 14 is recommended though. Try Paradiso first, then use Paradiso for this. For me, I will probably not be playing my character for... Some time.
      Anyways, now that you can enter the world, you may notice that the story of all this has already been developed onwards. This means you will also have to imprint the story up to now, so you are able to continue this story instead of just making seperate stories building from the beginning.

4.Use your favorite technique to enter a Lucid Dream. Once you are in, check to see if everything is as it should be. (If one of the other characters is pouring melted muffins in his/her face inside a dark cave, while in the story he/she is in the city having a talk with the king, you should correct it and continue from there, will make it easier to keep the story alive and sense-making.)

5.Continue the story! From here, just dream, know that anything outside the lines on the map is free for you to build on. Except ofcourse it is not accepted by the GM.

Rules:
      - When you die, you must either create a new character, or wake up in your next lucid, extremely hurt, after having been unconscious for a long time. It will take some time before you can fight and run. Magic can make pain go away, but you can't heal the wounds away.

- You may have any weapon you like. As long as they are realistic to the setting. You can have 3-5 weapons. Depending on their weight, you'll have to judge that yourself. Remember that you can also just use magic.

- You may have super powers, like running fast, jumping high, natural magic talent, strength. But no extreme length flying. You may have wings, you can glide with them, but remember that you will get tired after flying with them. You can't fly super fast with them either. Just keep it 'realistic'

- If you want to kill other peoples characters, talk to the characters owner Out Of Dream about it and find out who will win a fight, how hard it will be and if the loser will actually die. The character owner might say that the character you want to kill will try to flee, or anything else.

- You may not summon things out of the blue, you may summon your weapon though. Thus if you weapon is conjured beasts, you may summon them. Just don't summon a ferrari and drive around the medieval village...

Map:
      http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7451/avalonyb7.jpg

Setting & World:
      The city area is much like our current time, except for the added element of magic. What you might see in town might be anything. Just keep in mind that it is not medieval mages in robes with staves walking around here. It might be scientists studying it here. (Think flying platforms with buildings and stuff like that.) There is a harbor, lots of ships here. New military ones, older ones. Perhaps you may find a crew of present time, magic-using pirates?
      There should be an inn or two there aswell.

There's the mountains, cold, empty and cold. You might find a house here or there, some people like the mountains. * shrug* There are also caves. I wonder what's inside them.

The village near the lake is the town where people have not gone with the technology. They are using medieval weapons, and medieval buildings, basically living medieval. However they have magic.

There are the big forests, there could be anything in here too. Some parts can be beautiful and peaceful, with waterfalls and flowers. Other parts might be dark and dangerous. Bring a compass...

Then, between the village and the big city, there are the big plains, just grass and some trees here and there. Let your mind fill in the rest. Some magic scientist or mage might have experimented somewhere here. It has lots of space so it makes for a brilliant magic test area.

Beyond the lines, I do not know what is. Perhaps you will venture there and find out.
      Neither do I know if this is the only island in this world. Find a plane or go to the harbor to explore outside the box. You might find it hard though, to get a plane or ship, you might have to steal one, buy the trip, sneak on or maybe even buy your own ship/plane.

Character Database:

Info
      : some guy that focuses on technique rather than speed or strength. Good at climbing, jumping obstacles and getting from place to place, so he wouldn't use any heavy weapons. In combat more of defensive counter attack sort of style. My name can just be Ceonsamea.
      Looks: I really have no idea. if this gets far enough and someone meets me in the world, my looks can be whatever they were to the first person who sees me, should be interesting
      I will update this post with my characters looks if that ever happens.

Weapons: Dagers, a shortsword or free hand. Prefers close up combat instead of ranged.

Personality: Competative, but in a friendly/joking way. Practices alot to perfect his skills.Loves learning new things and teaching others, although he still travels alone, as most people can't keep up with his agility, travelling with others would in most cases slow him down. He also wouldn't want to drag people into danger or be responsable for looking after someone else.
      __________________________________________________ ___
      Character Owner: Maeni
      Name: Maeni (Inhabitant)

Description(Looks): What you will first notice when looking at this character is the strong contrasts in colors. His hair is strong green, his skin looks almost like bronze. He wears a black coat, there are some abstract red patterns around it. The edges around the coat is also red. He has a red cloth belt.His pants are bright, compared to the rest, it's not white, but not dark. There are no special patterns or other decoration on these. His ears are special, they are the length of your average WoW elf, but what you will also notice, is that by the middle of the ear, it splits, turning into two ears. The bottom one looks more like a small, stiff antenna.
      He's eyes are bright blue, saphire blue. (colors <3)
      His hair is pretty long, it goes down to his back. Around both his ears, the hair is stiff. The stiffness goes down to where his shoulder starts. But it is only in these spots it is stiff, in all other parts, it's pretty smooth hair.
      Ps. When I say stiff, I mean stiff, not dragon-ball gravity defying color changing-stiff.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/546...unnamedte9.jpg

Description(Powers): He's really good at jumping. He does not run that fast, but by jumping he can get forward pretty quick.
      It does take on his powers alot, so for the average journey, he's going by normal transport.
      He's a natural hunter, he's good at throwing and at hand to hand combat if he dosn't have a weapon handy. His extra ear makes it hard to sneak up on him because
      it doesn't use the sense of hearing, but acts like an extra, very weak eye. It can see things behind him, but only two small spots behind him can be seen.
      It is perfectly possible to stay behind him hidden, but it will be close to impossible to pass behind him, as you will pass through his sight.

History
      : Maeni has been raised in the medieval village. He is not from the outside world. He knows what is happening in the big city, he has not been isolated from information, although he has nothing to do with whats going on in the city. He's been trained the use of his blade and boomerangs. And has been trained to travel fast and effectively using legs. He's also a skilled hunter, using his boomerangs to kill his prey. His involvement in the story is still unclear.

Weapons: On his back, he has 4 bright wooden boomerangs. On his side hangs a silvery blade. Very smooth, except for the blade itself, it has close to no sharp edges at all. Although it has a few small, smooth rubys around the handle.

Personality
      : He's generally a peacefull one, happy to help people.

Description/history: He was born in Armenia, raised in Italy. He used his skills to live in Armenia durind the 1915 geoncide. Fairly short, but not tiny, about 5' 8", and an average build. His hair is black, curly, and short. He has a strange mark on his left shoulder blade and his eyes are dark blue with white streaks around the pupil. Usually wears dark clothing, or whatever is needed to blend in. He is an ex-bounty hunter, but was trained by a con-man. He helped this con-man steal stuff and escape the law. He likes to play poker and has a very nice car (no 2 cars... a Pagani Zonda and a Bentley ).

http://photos-085.ll.facebook.com/ph...74433_2469.jpg
      http://photos-085.ll.facebook.com/ph...74434_2615.jpg

Skills/Powers: A modern day expert of stealth. He can blend into any crowd and is fluent in multiple languages. He usually carries conceallable or stealthy weapons, but can use any objects around him as well as hand to hand combat (like in the Bourne Identity series). His fighting style is "effecient." (He might accidently use other powers in dream, but I'll say that he doesn't know he can....yet :p)

Personality: Quiet and thoughtfull. Pretty intelligent, but no genious. (again, sorta like Jason Bourne)

Weapons: He mainly uses daggers and either a sniper rifle or a bow (if he happens to be in a medieval setting).

The first thing you'd notice about him is his hair. It's brown and REALLY curly, and he wears it in an unusual style. He was always made fun of for it, among other things, at school. Everyone picked on him because, well, he was easy to pick on. He isn't too strong, and has a shy, kind, submissive personality. But nobody knew about the powers. He had them for as long as he could remember. When he used them, they had a bluish hue, and had water and ice properties. He could shoot energy blasts, shape energy into weapons like swords, and even fly by shooting energy behind him(which takes a LOT of his power). But he chose to keep them secret, even from his family. He knew he could easily be the most popular kid in school if he showed them off. But he didn't. Until one day, the toughest kid in school picked a fight with him, and he had to use them to defend himself. The whole world now saw him for what he was, and on his way home from school the next week, he was jumped and kidnapped by a organization that wanted to exploit his powers. They tried to take him over seas, but in mid-flight he jumped out of the plane, and using his powers, made a safe landing. But now he's stranded on an island with no way to get home, and that organization's gonna notice he's missing soon...
      Description: Long hair, and gives a general look of 'furryness.' He's a werewolf (hope that's allowed) and when he's in wolf form he doesn't look like a half wolf , half man but an actual, large wolf.

Powers: Ability to shapeshift into a wolf obviously. But it doesn't just happen at full moon, he can control when he goes into a wolf and when he's human.

History: Lived as a boy in the city when he was bitten by a werewolf. He travelled out into the countryside and has lived there ever since, to isolate himself from people to bite.

Weapons: When in wolf form he uses his claws and teeth. When in human form he uses a crossbow for long range. He is excellent at hand to hand combat.

Personality: Due to the constant struggle between man and wolf and his isolation he's gone a bit insane. Despite this, he knows you don't go around killing people and torturing people. He has no problems with betraying people but he will never side with evil.
      Appearence: A taller figure, but a bit thin looking. Has short brown hair, but that is usually covered by a dark blue hood that not only covers his head, but shades most of his face. He carries a wooden staff and usually is dressed in loose dark blue clothing and cape.

Character: Thagen is the quiet type and only speaks when he has something worth saying. He is a wizards apprentice and thus can use magic, though it is usually week. Even so, what knowledge he has he uses wittily and can usually outthink an opponent in a fight, and use his magic to destract and flee. Overall, not nearly the best fighter, but extremely difficult to kill.

History: Thagen was given over to a wizard in order to be tought the ways of magic until the age of 21. At about twelve years of age, his entire family was killed by (dnow by what yet, depending on the way we take this story) and left the wizard as his only family.
      http://www.pixposters.com/images/ghostdog_usc.jpg
      Character skillz: Very stealthy obviously, has a katana and a bow. Has the ability to use magic in ninja style. It's called Kuji-in (Nine Syllable Seals). It's a specialized form of Buddhist meditation (the naruto anime vaguely resembles it, though I'm not a naruto-fan).
      History: He's send as a dream walker to Avalon for a top secret mission. His boss' identity is also secret (even for him). So his first priority is to complete his mission and second to protect the inhabitants of Avalon.
      Going further back in time: As a baby he was left for dead on the filthy streets of a urban city. A random family took him in. But at the age of 12 his family was brutally murdered and the killer left a note: See you in your dreams. Shingen went to Japan to learn the ancient way's of the samurai. He wanted to become stronger and better so he could take care of himself. Soon after he joined a training program, he was adopted by the Takeda-clan who saw that this boy was not just a boy, but he had something going on. 10+ years later he was contacted by the boss. He said to Shingen: If you want to find out who killed your family, you must do something for me first.
      Appearance: Picture Naruto (Google him) with super saiyan 2 hair (google that too). He always has a black bandanna on with an outline of a red fire-breathing dragon on it. Hes about 170cm and has darkish skin. He also has a dog-tag on and a black loose fitting sweater on with orange shorts hanging a little lower than his knees. He also has sweat bands on his hands.

Ill try giving you a link later on to give you a better picture.

Weapons: Nothing but ninja stars and shirukens. He is Excellent at hand to hand combat though and has a few spells well not really spells, their called jutsus but anyway... His fighting style is very advanced
      Kinda like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocNiMX0u_1w

Ok thats it, i'll work on finding a picture

Wow, i found it sooner than i thought.... and it's pretty accurate too http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...o%2B2.jpg&imgr efurl=http://naruto-wallpaper.blogspot.com/&h=300&w=400&sz=31&hl=en&start=9&um=1&tbnid=0va mUi iPJih7AM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnaruto%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3D firefox-a%26rls%3Dcom.google:en-USfficial%26sa%3DN

History-Explanation: For a while I lived to live outside the constructs of society in my dreams as Grexxis. A name I gave myself to be able to differentiate from the part of myself that is a human construct and the part of myself that has always existed seperately in dreams... so this character will be mostly myself (well, dream-self), but adapted to the story... He is a dreamwalker that has come from medievil ages.

Description: Another oddball, he is a 8ft. biped lizard. His face is much like that of my avatar, though without the goofy whisker things on his chin. The horns are pretty accurate, which is surprising because I found the picture (I wish I could draw like that). His coloring is black with sporatic red striping, like blood spilled in shadow. Sharp claws on every digit, and teeth to match. Well built but not overmuscled. And a long powerful tail.

Weapons: A large warhammer, with a pic-axe like projection on the opposite side of the blunt end. Though he chooses to use tooth and claw for fights that require more dexterity.

Personality: A introverted, idealistic misanthropist. Many see him as a violent outcast, though anyone who has really tried to talk to him will know that he is just disgusted with the opressive world and how attatched people are to their standards, morals, and expectations. He would rather live in isolation then be forced to be someone else. Which is how he found Avalon, fleeing his old society in search of something to suit him better.
      __________________________________________________ _____

Now a last thing, when Skeptikalz has put up the story as it is so far, the thing will be going! As soon as you see the story, you will be able to go to your dreams and continue the story. The story will then be updated when you post your dream.
      PM Skeptikalz or me for further questions.
      Begin!
      Linkster17 likes this.

Dead Roach Samuel Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Haha, nice it's up. Now we just have to wait for Skeptikalz with the story.
      A turd with a bullet in it ain't exactly 5 O'Clock News Ray

Introspective Exploration Neville J's Avatar
      Allright, can't wait to see the story so far.
      Lucid Dream Journal
      So many of our problems persist because we see them in only one way and keep beating our head against the same wall

Introduction.

The Introduction...

It is the year 20XX, and the waking world is largely the same as it's always been, though moving progressively. Yet, in the world of dreams, things are changing rapidly. Unbeknownst to the waking world, an individuals dream is connected to a central "brain", called the SomniStar, which thus shapes the "collective dreamrealm" of all beings. Impossible to truly understand or define, and with it's location unknown to anyone, no one knows the SomniStar exists... except a select few. These few are called the Dreamwalkers and the Nightstalkers.

The Dreamwalkers are a handful of individuals who, whether known or unknown to them, have the ability to change the collective dreamrealm while they themselves dream. They are able to tap into the SomniStars main world, Oneiro, though only the small land of Avalon has been discovered so far.
      Once in this world, they set out to right the wrongs of the land, seeking stability and unity, and looking to explore the world at large. In keeping this stability, it allows the collective dreamrealm to spread with relative ease and safety, giving all beings of reality peace of mind while dreaming.

The Nightstalkers, on the other hand, seek only chaos and destruction in Oneiro. Their acts of evil towards the collective dreamrealm are what brings about nightmares to the average being, though thanks to the Dreamwalkers, a more enlightened being is able to tap into the collective dreamrealm and become lucid, thus battling off these beings themselves. Yet, the Nightstalkers do not just sow the seeds of discord, for they have one true mission : To locate and destroy the SomniStar.
      This will cause the collective dreamrealm to break down and sever its connection with all beings. It is unknown as to why they seek this outcome, for it would also mean their total destruction. Currently, the number of Nightstalkers in Oneiro is unknown.

The inhabitants of Oneiro see their world as their reality, though in actuality, it isn't. They do not know of the Dreamwalkers or Nightstalkers, nor would they be able to believe or comprehend such things. They attribute Dreamwalker and Nightstalker actions to miracles, luck, or supernatural forces. Only an extreme few are receptive to become "truly lucid" in Oneiro and be able to understand the conflict.

Banned
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Great, now we got it all up and running! As soon as anyone has the first dream that sticks to the story, rules and stuff like that, it will be put to story.

Good luck people!

The Characters.

The Characters

Ceonsamea - As an inhabitant of the world of Oneiro, but not of the land of Avalon, he has traveled from lands afar, reaching the port city. His motives are currently unknown.

Maeni - An inhabitant of Oneiro, living in a village near the port city in the land of Avalon.

Lucifer Wolfgang - An inhabitant of Oneiro, living somewhere in the countryside of Avalon. His actual location is currently unknown.

Thagen Pinch - An inhabitant of Oneiro, he currently resides in the port city of Avalon.

El Segretezza (Maniakal) - A Dreamwalker from the real world. His location is now in the port city of Avalon.

Takeda Shingen - A Dreamwalker from the real world. His location is somewhere in the land of Avalon.

Grexxis - A Dreamwalker from the real world. His location is somewhere in the land of Avalon.

Kenshi Shiohara - [Inhabitant or Dreamwalker?]

MiniMan - [Hard to work with his story, might have to change it].
      Last edited by Skeptikalz; 05-18-2008 at 08:07 PM.

Wow, that story blew me away. So Avalon is just an island galaxy inside the world of Oneiro. And we must find out about the mighty Somnistar.

Reminds me of Paprika, an anime (about dreams) I'd seen on bluray a while ago.

As for me, I'll go in and discover Avalon and beyond.
      Yes, I'm a dreamwalker.
      Lucid Dream Journal
      So many of our problems persist because we see them in only one way and keep beating our head against the same wall

The Story So Far..

EVENT: Everyone is now in the world of Oneiro, somewhere in the land of Avalon. Meet up with others, describe why you are here, (if you are a dreamwalker, decide if you want an inhabitant that you meet to become "enlightened" and understand the situation, or keep it secret). Recognize the world and keep it in your mind. The Nightstalkers will not interrupt you yet.

-USE THE INFORMATION FROM "THE CHARACTERS" POST, YOUR OWN BACKGROUND INFO (IF IT FITS THE STORY) AND SUCH, AND START TO GET THIS MOVING!-

This is where I will post the story as it happens. It will be edited to fit in, and from time to time I will add "EVENT" labels. This is so that I am able to keep the story on a certain track and control most of the Nightstalkers actions. Hopefully you guys can incorporate the event into your dreams.

It's all on you now guys.

LD Count
      Quite a few.
      Behind you
      I guess my story IS a bit hard to work with. Now the main plot is in, I can make a few tweaks. Name=Jack, Age=14. The "orginization" could be nightstalkers, the place they were taking me was the SomniStar, and the island I escaped to was Avalon.

Not being from Oneiro, I guess you can call him a Dream Walker, but he still needs to be "enlightened" of the situation at hand.
      What if I told you that I am dreaming right now?
      That your whole life is a lie?
      That the laws of physics as you know them are incorrect?

Furthermore, what would you do if I told you I'm going to wake up as soon as you finish reading my signature?

One long lucid journey... warock's Avatar
      Just around the corner
      Quote Originally Posted by Skeptikalz View Post
      The Characters

Ceonsamea - As an inhabitant of the world of Oneiro, but not of the land of Avalon, he has traveled from lands afar, reaching the port city. His motives are currently unknown.

Maeni - An inhabitant of Oneiro, living in a village near the port city in the land of Avalon.

Lucifer Wolfgang - An inhabitant of Oneiro, living somewhere in the countryside of Avalon. His actual location is currently unknown.

Thagen Pinch - An inhabitant of Oneiro, he currently resides in the port city of Avalon.

El Segretezza (Maniakal) - A Dreamwalker from the real world. His location is now in the port city of Avalon.

Takeda Shingen - A Dreamwalker from the real world. His location is somewhere in the land of Avalon.

Grexxis - A Dreamwalker from the real world. His location is somewhere in the land of Avalon.

Kenshi Shiohara - [Inhabitant or Dreamwalker?]

MiniMan - [Hard to work with his story, might have to change it].
      Kenshi is an Inhabitant, he knows his surrounding well

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

LD Count
      D'now
      Padded Cell
      DJ Entries
      (I was told to repost my character since I have a picture update)

Name: Thagen Pinch
      Description:
      A taller figure, but a bit thin looking. Has short brown hair, but that is usually covered by a dark blue hood that not only covers his head, but shades most of his face. He carries a wooden staff and usually is dressed in loose dark blue clothing and cape.
      http://www.rocketsoft.gm-school.uni....oads/TPch2.jpg

Character:
      Thagen is the quiet type and only speaks when he has something worth saying. He is a wizards apprentice and thus can use magic, though it is usually week. Even so, what knowledge he has he uses wittily and can usually outthink an opponent in a fight, and use his magic to destract and flee. Overall, not nearly the best fighter, but extremely difficult to kill.

History:
      Thagen was given over to a wizard in order to be tought the ways of magic until the age of 21. At about twelve years of age, his entire family was killed by (dnow by what yet, perhaps nightwalkers? Dnow.) and was left with the wizard as his only family.
      Last edited by InsaneKid; 05-19-2008 at 07:52 PM.
      Interested in finding a good book to read? Check out Reading Decent Writing for good, entertaining, and unbiased reviews of popular books!

Yeah, I visited Avalon this morning. Yo Skepticalz: Where am I supposed to post the entry? Or do I PM you the important parts?

Well, y'all can check it out here if you like. The LD's with [In character: Shingen] is about the RP.
      Lucid Dream Journal

wow. I had the idea of lucid dreamers battling in a shared dream and in other dream worlds, but i never got it on paper. Love the idea, although i might be a little absent from the events of Avalon, since im extremely new to it (only had 2 this year)
      anyway, here are my stats

Character Owner: Maverikdemon
      Dreamwalker
      Name: Jack Winters

Description(Looks):Wears a green hoodie, with an eagle pattern on the back, a black t-shirt, and jeans
      Description(Powers):He can shapeshift parts of his body, turn his arms into claws, blades, shields, anything he wants. He can cover his body with armour or a lighter-than-air substance which increases his jumping distance and height. He also has increased reflexes, strength and agility. He doesn't know any martial arts, and some parkour (he's not that good). He can't use magic.

History: 5 years ago, a terrible car accident left his real body in a coma. Flitting in between horrific nightmares for 4 years, he finally goes lucid with the help of a mysterious shadow figure, killing all the monsters that were tormenting him in exchange for contributing his services for thier organization. He agrees and wakes up in Avalon.

Weapons:Stinger missile launcher
      Personality:He can be a nice guy if he is in the mood, but can be anything but nice when the situation calls for it. Has some deep psychological issues (the monsters in his previous dreams still affect him badly)

That's it. Hope I'm not too powerful
      Last edited by maverikdemon; 05-21-2008 at 02:33 PM.

Wow, good to see this up, I didn't realise the thread was here until I found it a minute ago. I'm going to try to spend my time trying to get into Avalon the next time I have a LD. Love the story and the way this has been done. Also, I'm quite surprised with the amount of characters we have in this now

Maeni, could you edit my character info so that it says "Ceonsamea focuses on technique..." rather than 'Some guy'. Now that its in a data base it sound really bad. ^^
      Thanks in advance.
      EDIT: And also take out "my name can just be Ceonsamea" its at the end of the Info and isn't needed. :p
      Sorry, I really just quickly typed it up when i made my char, didn't really set it out too well ^^
      Last edited by Ceonsamea; 05-20-2008 at 06:50 PM.

Banned
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Well actually, I can't .. There's a limit on the forums for editing, you can't edit after a certain amount of time, which is why I couldn't get InsaneKids picture in either :l Sorry.

Oh and Neville, that's awesome o_<
      Hope you find the others next time ;D

Yeah, to bad I didn't meet up with anyone.

At least, I visited the village... and killed a troll. Don't know where the troll came from, but I'm sure he wasn't a nightcrawler, because he was way to easy defeated.

I must get a better bow...
      Lucid Dream Journal

Hm... just wondering, what kind of setting is it? a modern, mideival (sp) or futuristic setting?

Quote Originally Posted by maverikdemon View Post
      Hm... just wondering, what kind of setting is it? a modern, mideival (sp) or futuristic setting?
      It's in the introduction (first post)
      Setting & World:
      The city area is much like our current time, except for the added element of magic. What you might see in town might be anything. Just keep in mind that it is not medieval mages in robes with staves walking around here. It might be scientists studying it here. (Think flying platforms with buildings and stuff like that.) There is a harbor, lots of ships here. New military ones, older ones. Perhaps you may find a crew of present time, magic-using pirates?

The village near the lake is the town where people have not gone with the technology. They are using medieval weapons, and medieval buildings, basically living medieval. However they have magic.
      Lucid Dream Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Maeni View Post
      Well actually, I can't .. There's a limit on the forums for editing, you can't edit after a certain amount of time, which is why I couldn't get InsaneKids picture in either :l Sorry.
      Hehe ok no problem.

addicted to MTB'ing maniakalBycikle's Avatar
      on the trail
      Quote Originally Posted by Ceonsamea View Post
      Wow, good to see this up, I didn't realise the thread was here until I found it a minute ago.
      yea, I didn't see it until today. oh and btw, I know my character's name is quite long, I just had to make it authentic . I will be calling him Sahak, but you guys can do w/e. Sorry about that.

Awesome dream Neville! So now people who live in tree houses live in woods across from the village?
      LDs: 5 [ Dream Journal ]
      Goals: summon fire, epic battle, practice insane biking stuff.

I'm sorry guys, but I couldn't stick with the current event, haha. I just followed the dream scenario and ended up with
      Spoiler for spoilers:
      It's full of chaotic events but I did managed to meet up with Ceonsamea. But I forgot he wasn't a dreamwalker. Oh well, I can make him into one right? CLick if you want to read the entry.

@ maniakalBycikle. Yeah, people live in those woods, but just scattered all over the place. Not like a whole village in the trees.
      Last edited by Neville J; 05-29-2008 at 09:16 PM.
      Lucid Dream Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Neville J View Post
      I'm sorry guys, but I couldn't stick with the current event, haha. I just followed the dream scenario and ended up with
      Spoiler for spoilers:
      It's full of chaotic events but I did managed to meet up with Ceonsamea. But I forgot he wasn't a dreamwalker. Oh well, I can make him into one right? CLick if you want to read the entry.

@ maniakalBycikle. Yeah, people live in those woods, but just scattered all over the place. Not like a whole village in the trees.
      Wow, thats cool. And no I'm not a dreamwalker, but as it says in the events post, you can 'enlighten' other characters. Pretty cool, lots of action, would that go into events or is it too out of place? I was thinking maybe the attack on Avalon could be a starting event, the attackers and their motive unknown, or maybe we should spend more time getting to know the area and trying to meet other characters before we try to move the story, I don't know.

(Oh and by the way neville, its kind of interesting that I was captured, because if you read the other thread "Lucid roleplaying (insane / silly?)" I posted the closest I got to an Avalon dream. I kept finding myself in other rooms, I was trapped / captured. Then I met Grexxis, which is why it was Avalon-related. Maybe you already read that post and that influenced your dream, I don't know.)

Banned
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Wow, that is indeed cool! Still, It's Skeptikalz job to find out of the story is to be affected by your dream and how. I liked the places you found Very awesome.

However, I do not think the war is between the inhabitants and the Night Stalkers, that is unlikely, they wouldn't be that straight forward. So I think it's just an 'inside' war going on. Side quests

For now it's still all about getting into the setting, meeting the other characters and such. But ofcourse, something have to happen. Just try not to build too much on the main story yet. But by all means, do have some action going on, like going Cave Crawling with the other characters and such.

I liked how your DreamGuide was there aswell

LD Count
      D'now
      Padded Cell
      DJ Entries
      This is getting more and more exciting. That is a prety cool dream Neville!

Gollies, I wish I could have a LD already! I want to check out Avalon so bad!

P.S. I wonder what is up with Skeptikalz, hasn't been on since the 18'th. O_o
      Interested in finding a good book to read? Check out Reading Decent Writing for good, entertaining, and unbiased reviews of popular books!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast