I wasn't exactly sure where to put this but it seemed appropriate in Beyond Dreaming.[sorry if this is a long read, and boring at some parts]
Also, I'm not really concerned about this or in question of it. I'd never experienced anything like this before though and I thought I should share it here. So this is what happened:

It was around 1:30 in the morning and I was just falling asleep. It's a pretty fair estimate that I actually fell asleep at around 2:00. I found my self in a regular dream (non-lucid). It was a little weird because it was very vivid; considerably more than my usual dreams. I remember it almost like a waking memory.

I was walking into the building of my school after lunch headed to my next class, and I was putting my car keys in my pocket, because I had just gone outside to put something in my car. The halls were pretty empty at the time. Then a girl I know from school was behind me and caught my attention. we talked and I even remember the conversation that we had almost exactly, which doesn't happen a lot for me when im not lucid.

it went like this:

her: Hey, How does your car look?
me: It's kind of ugly. ( i said that because theres some body damage)
her: you should get it washed at [name here]
me: Well it's not really dirty. I said it was ugly.
her: ohh, well whenever it is you should come by.
me: alright. why?

then she explained to me she was in some school organization that was raising money by having a car wash.

That's when we parted ways and I headed up a flight of stairs and while I was going up I thought to myself I like her. too bad none of that really happened. ...wait WHAT?!
As soon as I thought that was surprised at what I just thought, and I was almost instantly back in my bed awake. I wasn't in sleep paralysis, but I felt the usual sluggishness your body feels in the morning.

Before even a few seconds could pass I heard footsteps on the carpet in my room and it sounded like someone was messing with the things on the table in my room. This was really odd because I sleep with my door locked and I knew that. my body was in a position to where I couldn't see what was going on so I rolled over and whoever was there sort of made a dash to the other side of my bed almost as if to get out of my sight. When I rolled over I saw this out of my peripheral. then I was rolled over all the way and saw the intruder standing a foot or two away from me and I literally gasped out loud. As soon as it knew I saw it the intruder stepped behind a shelf I have, and out of my view. It felt like whatever/whoever it was didn't want to be seen.

It was dark in my room so I could only tell that it looked human, I couldn't see any features except for the hair which was long. judging on the hair and body type it looked like a woman between 40-60 years old. she was thin

After that I thought that it could just be one of my family members , and I said something, and got no response, my door was still closed/locked, and no one stepped out from behind the shelf. I was startled but didnt turn on the lights to investigate. I was startled for sure, and even a little scared but I definitely wasn't worried. I just tried to get back to sleep.

here's a little extra info, & what I think happened:

-The whole week I was not getting as much sleep as I usually do on on the night this happened I only got three hours.

-I've seen things like this happen in SP a lot but this is the first time its ever happened while I was awake, and yes, I know I was awake.

-I don't know how the dream tied in but it was equally odd to me.

-The girl doesn't have any huge significance. I said I like her but is was not in a romantic way, im sure.

-I asked and no one I live with was in my room that night.

I'm pretty sure it was just a combination of a lack of sleep, and HI. But it was a little scary.

[thank you, if you finished reading this ]