• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Like Tree603Likes

Thread: Raven Knight's Dream Travels

Dream Warrior Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points

Where the furry things rule
      DJ Entries

Raven Knight's Dream Travels

I am going to start listing some of my dreams here. Some of them are non-lucid, some are lucid, most of them are what I call semi-lucid. That's where I remember the dream skills I have developed over time but I don't necessarily acknowledge it is a dream. I have seen this done in other dream journal threads, so I will color code my dreams:

Not Lucid
      Semi-Lucid
      Fully Lucid
      Astral Projection - Or at least what I think is AP...

I will date all of my dreams and might include some past dreams that were particularly interesting or meaningful. I think I will start with one of those older dreams. It might help me get back into dreaming regularly!

It seems that some friends I have known in the dreams I used to have with my ex boyfriend have been showing up now that I have started dreaming again. Here is a list of some of the people who will show up. Keep in mind that this is how I see them, not necessarily who they are. I see them as fictional characters that I am familiar with:

People from the Physical Plane:
      WakingNomad (Referred to in dreams as Nomad): I met him on this forum and we have been sharing dreams on a regular basis.
      Man of Shred (Referred to in dreams as MoSh)
      WarriorTiger (Referred to in dreams as Allison or Tigress)
      Loaf
      Mowglycdb (Referred to in dreams as Pablo)
      Walms

The above people are people I have met on Dreamviews (WarriorTiger I know IWL) and I have shared dreams with at least a few times. There may be others who have shown up in one dream, but these are the ones who show up repeatedly in my dreams.

Alicia: My best friend since high school.
      James: My ex boyfriend.
      Tina: My ex boyfriend's wife (it was her that he cheated with)
      Mom: Self-explanatory
      John: My brother, now he is deceased.

Unique Entities:
      Roy: Appears as a 4 foot purple skinned alien with glowing blue eyes. He taught me my telepathic powers.
      Hetfield: My guardian spirit. He guides me in my waking life and in my dreams.

Appearing as Fictional Characters:
      Q: My spirit guide. We have a long history.
      Link, Spike, Sephiroth, Basara, Bakura: I believe these were boyfriends / lovers I have had in past lives in other worlds. In my travels there seems to have been some kind of attraction that has been drawing me back to them.
      Link and Sephiroth: Skilled swordsmen, also able to use magic. Look like their images on the video games. Sephiroth is in his fully human form. Link is the adult form of Link from Twilight Princess.
      Spike: A vampire. Can go out in the sun for a while. More of an energy vampire than a blood drinking vampire. He looks like Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
      Basara: The lead singer of a group called Fire Bomber on the Macross 7 anime series. He is strongly opposed to killing anyone. His singing has healing properties. My Fire Valkyrie is in the background!
      Bakura: Looks like the past version of Yami Bakura (not the kid Bakura) off of the YuGiOh anime series. He is a thief by nature, specializing in stealth.
      Altaïr: Just recently I have been dreaming of Altaïr quite a bit... the main character from the game Assassin's Creed. A skilled assassin. Looks like the main character in Assassin's Creed.
      I hope this clears up some of the people showing up in my dreams!
      Last edited by Raven Knight; 05-18-2010 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Added some more information...
      WakingNomad and spacechase0 like this.

Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points

DJ Entries

My First Healing Spell

This dream came from somewhere in the late 90's during the time period when the television series Xena: Warrior Princess was being aired. In case anyone doesn't know, the character Callisto was insane and always trying to get revenge on Xena for the destruction of her village. She blamed Xena for the death of her family and would do anything to get her revenge. I was really into the show and I had quite a few dreams about it. This was one:

I was in a strange place. It was a forest. I was on a narrow path through the forest. I began walking along it, listening to the birds singing in the trees. I was thinking I had better get home. My mother would be worried. I stopped and looked around. I could not think how I had gotten there. I also didn't know how to get home. That seemed strange. I thought about that for a minute and then I decided to do a reality check. The fact I could not remember how I had gotten there was a clue I might be dreaming. For my reality check I jumped into the air and attempted to hover there. I hovered briefly before coming back down. I could fly if I tried! I was dreaming.

Note: My reality check worked perfectly here to make me lucid...

I was completely lucid now. I thought the forest was a nice place and I wanted to explore it some more. I followed the path for a ways and then decided I would fly. I saw the glimmer of light off of water through the trees. I would fly over that lake. I was heading for the lake when I heard someone yelling loudly. It was a woman. I couldn't hear what she was saying. I followed that sound. Right near the edge of the water I found Callisto (from the Xena: Warrior Princess series) pointing a sword at Gabrielle (also from Xena) who was tied to a tree. Callisto looked over at me and was clearly not happy. She was calling out to Xena, who was nowhere to be seen. She said Xena should come out or her pal would die. I told Callisto she didn't want to do that. Callisto asked if I wanted to die along with Gabrielle. I knew I was dreaming so I wasn't afraid of being hurt

Note: When I listen to some songs my imagination starts creating ideas for what kind of magical effect that song could have. I had been listening to Until It Sleeps by Metallica a lot and had been imagining that it would cause feelings of hate, anger, and pain to sleep. I don't know if that is the idea Metallica had when they wrote it, but it is where my mind went... And as so often happens when I have a lucid dream, I stopped thinking about the fact it was a dream and slipped into a state of semi-lucidity.

My first thought was to heal the anger and pain that had made Callisto go insane in the first place. And I knew just the song to make that anger and pain sleep. I focused on the song Until It Sleeps by Metallica. I imagined I could hear it playing in my head and then that I could hear it playing all around me. As I focused on it I realized I really could hear the song playing. And so could Callisto. She had looked like she might attack me with her sword, but now she was looking all around for the source of the strange music. Of course I was the source. As the song played I was focusing healing energy on Callisto, willing her to let go of her anger and hate. After the first part of the song Callisto looked like she was in some kind of trance.

The song completed, and Callisto came out of her trance. She looked disoriented. She looked over at Gabrielle, who was still tied to the tree. I asked Callisto how she felt. She said she felt at peace for the first time in a long time. She used her sword to cut Gabrielle free. Gabrielle looked quite confused at that. Callisto said she didn't know what had just happened, but this could be a whole new beginning. She turned and departed through the trees leaving Gabrielle looking very confused. Xena showed up just after Callisto left. She asked Gabrielle where Callisto had gone. Gabrielle said Callisto had let her go. Now Xena was also confused. Gabrielle looked like she was about to say something to me when everything around me faded to black and I woke.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Wow. Cool. I wonder if you helped heal a real person, or the DC was part of yourself. I lean toward the latter. All the DC's I have ever talked to about it always said that they were me. That is cool that you can manifest music in dreams. So, you often you use music for magic in lucid dreams?

The music I have always heard in dreams is drum'n'bass/jungle. The first time I heard jungle music I said, "This is the music I hear in my dreams!" It's usually that, or some type of epic electronica.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

DJ Entries

Spell Singer

Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      Wow. Cool. I wonder if you helped heal a real person, or the DC was part of yourself. I lean toward the latter. All the DC's I have ever talked to about it always said that they were me. That is cool that you can manifest music in dreams. So, you often you use music for magic in lucid dreams?

The music I have always heard in dreams is drum'n'bass/jungle. The first time I heard jungle music I said, "This is the music I hear in my dreams!" It's usually that, or some type of epic electronica.
      Music is what I use for just about any magic I want to perform in my dreams. It just seems to come naturally in my dream state. And as for if Callisto is a real person or part of me, I can't help but think if I had been healing parts of me for all this time I would have gotten somewhere. I have always felt (until recently) that I was traveling to another world and healing someone in need. Not that I necessarily believe it was Callisto... I'm sure my mind would let me see something I would recognize so I would know what to do. That explains why I see television and video game characters. And sometimes those people I help turn around and help heal me in return. It never seems to last , but they do try.

DJ Entries

Assassin's Creed Dream

I was in a dark room. The smell was musty. It smelled like a barn. I looked around the room. There was a woman tied to a chair. It looked like someone had been hitting her. I thought I should get her free and try to heal her wounds. I walked over to her. When she saw me she panicked. She was begging me not to kill her. I didn't know why I would want to kill her. I told her I was going to untie her. She said she wasn't stupid enough to believe that. I figured I could prove it by untying her. I started trying to untie the knot on her right wrist. It was really tight. I asked the woman who had brought her there. She asked what kind of sick game I was playing. She said I had brought her there.

Note: I was thinking that was strange. I remembered being in dreams where I am not myself. I didn't actually admit to myself that I was dreaming, but it made me question whether I really looked like myself right now. I became semi-lucid.

I wanted to know what was going on. If I wasn't myself, then who was I? I looked around the dark room, searching for some kind of reflective surface. I saw nothing. I turned back to the woman in the chair. She obviously knew me. I asked her who I was. She said I was insane. I asked her what my name was. She begged me not to kill her. I asked her again what my name was.

"Altaïr," she finally said, "Your name is Altaïr. But I swear I won't tell anyone. Just please don't kill me..."

Note: That revelation surprised me. I have been dreaming about Assassin's Creed quite a bit lately, so hearing of or seeing Altaïr is a clear dream sign. I became lucid.

So I wanted to know what was going on. Why was Altaïr going to kill this woman? I told her I was not Altaïr. I told her my name is Raven. I asked what Altaïr had wanted from her. She seemed to hesitate. She finally said Altaïr had wanted to know the location of a refugee camp so he could poison the water. She said he had been hired by some dictator named Darmund. She said she hadn't wanted to tell him but he had threatened to kill her children. Poisoning water supplies? Killing children? This didn't fit with the Altaïr I have come to know on the games. I thought she might be lying. But since I was dreaming I could read the truth right out of her mind.

Note: This is a case where having a familiar name appear in a dream helps me know what is going on. If she had been referencing some random character I have never heard of I wouldn't have suspected her of lying...

To get her thinking about the right topic I asked her to confirm that she was saying Altaïr was planning on poisoning a bunch of innocent people. She said yes. But her eyes said more. I suddenly knew the whole story. She was the one who had developed the poison. She had tested it on her own children. The image of the children reaching out to her as they died was etched in my mind. Altaïr had wanted to know where the poison was to be used so he could stop it. She had finally revealed the location under threat of having some of her own poison used on her. I asked how she could poison her own children. She looked shocked. She asked me how I knew. I said her eyes could not lie. Her actions made me ill. I didn't want to be there with her any longer. I figured it was time to leave. I felt myself disassociate from my body...

Note: I actually thought I would wake up here but instead I just lost lucidity.

I was still seeing out of my body but I wasn't controlling what was happening. I (Altaïr) turned back towards the woman. She must've seen something in my (his) eyes because she started struggling to get free again. As I (Altaïr) approached her she was calling out my name (Raven). She was begging me to come back and save her. She was begging me to please not let him kill her. And then he (we) killed her... A knife blade right through her heart (or at least where her heart should've been)

Note: It really looked and felt like I had just killed someone... That isn't something I would ever do in reality, so I kept telling myself it was a dream and I would wake up soon. I believed myself when I said I was dreaming and became lucid again.

I was still just a passenger in the body as Altaïr (I) left the building (which was a barn) and mounted a horse. The horse was a white horse with a red mane. I've never seen one like it in reality. The horse ran as fast as the wind. I knew where we were going. To the refugee camp to stop the poisoning. The camp wasn't far away. They had a makeshift water tower at the edge of the camp where people got their water. Three men were approaching it with a small container, presumably of poison. Altaïr (I) jumped off the horse and drew a sword to engage them in battle. Two of them stayed to fight, but the third headed for the water tower with the poison. I focused on hearing the song Battery by Metallica. That is a song I used to summon a bolt of lightning. A bolt of lightning struck the man with the poison. Now I was in a sword fight with two men. They didn't seem all that skilled. I somehow knew how to handle the sword. I ran it through one of them and removed the other man's head. I had just killed three more people, but this time I knew it was a dream... and I didn't see any other option to keep them from poisoning the water. The last man cursed Altaïr as he died. I was losing the dream. I could tell. I wanted to head off and do more things. I wanted to explore that world a bit. I couldn't hold on to the dream and I woke.

Note: Those images of the kids dying and of that woman begging me to help her were a bit too vivid for my liking. But as dream memories do, they will fade soon. A very intense dream in which I went through a couple stages of lucidity. If only I could have held on to the dream!
      Last edited by Raven Knight; 09-09-2009 at 11:01 PM. Reason: My own writing didn't make sense...
      darshanr33 likes this.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      WOw! That dream is so epic! How intense, especially as I listen to this dark crazy dubstep. So many people's dreams would make such badass movies. That is so crazy how you looked into that woman's eyes and saw things.

I have killed lots of people in dreams. I think it comes from having a lot of supressed anger, or maybe just extra energy. The first person I killed in a dream was Kathie Lee Gifford. Her head rolled down the aisle in a cathedral, chasing me, trying to bite me. I killed someone the other night in a dream, but I was lucid, so his flesh became foam rubber, and his blood was like red jello.

Using songs for magic is sick. That is what Bards do in role playing games. I use music for magic in waking life. I play didjeridoo.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

DJ Entries

Living an RPG

Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      WOw! That dream is so epic! How intense, especially as I listen to this dark crazy dubstep. So many people's dreams would make such badass movies. That is so crazy how you looked into that woman's eyes and saw things.

I have killed lots of people in dreams. I think it comes from having a lot of supressed anger, or maybe just extra energy. The first person I killed in a dream was Kathie Lee Gifford. Her head rolled down the aisle in a cathedral, chasing me, trying to bite me. I killed someone the other night in a dream, but I was lucid, so his flesh became foam rubber, and his blood was like red jello.

Using songs for magic is sick. That is what Bards do in role playing games. I use music for magic in waking life. I play didjeridoo.
      I spend a lot of time playing RPG's, so that is probably where I first got the idea to use music to produce magical effects.

LD Count
      Tons
      Bay Area, California
      DJ Entries
      Epic dream. You must really enjoy getting into character when you play games. I like how you used a song to summon the lightning at the end. Very cool!!

DJ Entries

Fly Me To The Moon, night of 09/08/09

For this dream I had a goal to go to the moon to meet someone in a shared dream. I took some melatonin (for vivid dreams) and decided to try a WILD by first meditating to soothing music with a light/sound machine. It would have worked better except for the fact the CD turned out to have scratches and I kept getting pulled out when it would stop playing! Here's what I did get:

I was lying in bed meditating and focusing on my goal of going to the moon. The images of flashing lights were colorful on my closed eyelids. I was able to see a round shape forming there and then it became the moon. A very colorful moon. As I slipped deeper into sleep the image of the moon became more normal. I slipped into a dream state, maintaining lucidity...

I was flying over the surface of the moon. I looked down at the many craters on the moon as I wondered where I could start looking for the person I wanted to find. The moon is a large place. I landed on the edge of a large crater and looked out across it. There was very little gravity so I just lept across the crater when I saw there was no one there. I was just about to land on the other side of the crater when I was jarred back to reality by a skipping CD... I lost both lucidity and then the dream.

I smacked the CD player to make it stop skipping and changed tracks to one that would play. Maybe I should've gotten a different CD, but I wanted to get back to the dream state as quickly as I could... So I repeated the process from above and got similar results so soon I was back in the dream state and fully lucid...

I was once again flying over the moon. I could see the Earth in the sky. A glowing blue marble against the blackness of space. I was staring at the planet and thinking how few people from Earth ever get to see that. I was watching the patterns in the clouds and thinking they were beautiful. My lucidity slipped to semi-lucidity...

I was no longer thinking about dreaming, but I still knew I was looking for someone. I could no longer think who I was looking for, but I felt I would know when I found them. I flew low over the surface of the moon. I was thinking they had been wrong when they said there was no atmosphere on the moon. I was there and breathing fine. I thought maybe they had never been to the moon at all if they hadn't noticed the atmosphere... I saw some etherial forms on the moon. Some kind of spirits... That didn't seem right. People on the moon? I approached one of them. I wondered if I might have found who I was looking for. I reached out for that person... and then was jarred awake again by my stupid CD player skipping!

I was getting pissed at my CD player now... I smacked it a couple more times to try to get it to work. I changed the track again. I was still too lazy to change the CD. I found another track that would play and repeated my effort at a WILD. But this time I lost focus on the moon...

I was in a forest now. The trees were bright green. It was a very peaceful place. I was thinking I was looking for someone, but they would not be here. I was thinking I had better go before that someone left. I wanted to get to the moon. I couldn't see the moon from where I was. I needed to focus on the moon. I flew off of the ground to head for the moon, but I was quickly awakened by my CD player dying yet again...

This time I was very tired and I shut my CD player off and went to sleep normally. I was thinking about the moon when I fell asleep, but I did not return there...

LD Count
      Tons
      Bay Area, California
      DJ Entries
      How frustrating I'm surprised you didn't drop kick that CD player out the window. Still, you had a couple cool snippets of dreams. Like you said, even those few seconds of wonder are more than most people will ever experience.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Raven Knight View Post
      For this dream I had a goal to go to the moon to meet someone in a shared dream. I took some melatonin (for vivid dreams) and decided to try a WILD by first meditating to soothing music with a light/sound machine. It would have worked better except for the fact the CD turned out to have scratches and I kept getting pulled out when it would stop playing! Here's what I did get:

I was lying in bed meditating and focusing on my goal of going to the moon. The images of flashing lights were colorful on my closed eyelids. I was able to see a round shape forming there and then it became the moon. A very colorful moon. As I slipped deeper into sleep the image of the moon became more normal. I slipped into a dream state, maintaining lucidity...

I was flying over the surface of the moon. I looked down at the many craters on the moon as I wondered where I could start looking for the person I wanted to find. The moon is a large place. I landed on the edge of a large crater and looked out across it. There was very little gravity so I just lept across the crater when I saw there was no one there. I was just about to land on the other side of the crater when I was jarred back to reality by a skipping CD... I lost both lucidity and then the dream.

I smacked the CD player to make it stop skipping and changed tracks to one that would play. Maybe I should've gotten a different CD, but I wanted to get back to the dream state as quickly as I could... So I repeated the process from above and got similar results so soon I was back in the dream state and fully lucid...

I was once again flying over the moon. I could see the Earth in the sky. A glowing blue marble against the blackness of space. I was staring at the planet and thinking how few people from Earth ever get to see that. I was watching the patterns in the clouds and thinking they were beautiful. My lucidity slipped to semi-lucidity...

I was no longer thinking about dreaming, but I still knew I was looking for someone. I could no longer think who I was looking for, but I felt I would know when I found them. I flew low over the surface of the moon. I was thinking they had been wrong when they said there was no atmosphere on the moon. I was there and breathing fine. I thought maybe they had never been to the moon at all if they hadn't noticed the atmosphere... I saw some etherial forms on the moon. Some kind of spirits... That didn't seem right. People on the moon? I approached one of them. I wondered if I might have found who I was looking for. I reached out for that person... and then was jarred awake again by my stupid CD player skipping!

I was getting pissed at my CD player now... I smacked it a couple more times to try to get it to work. I changed the track again. I was still too lazy to change the CD. I found another track that would play and repeated my effort at a WILD. But this time I lost focus on the moon...

I was in a forest now. The trees were bright green. It was a very peaceful place. I was thinking I was looking for someone, but they would not be here. I was thinking I had better go before that someone left. I wanted to get to the moon. I couldn't see the moon from where I was. I needed to focus on the moon. I flew off of the ground to head for the moon, but I was quickly awakened by my CD player dying yet again...

This time I was very tired and I shut my CD player off and went to sleep normally. I was thinking about the moon when I fell asleep, but I did not return there...
      "I am Pan. I have the head and legs of a goat, the horns of a ram, and the torso of a man. I am the god of the forest and nature. I flew through space, and landed on the moon. There were ghost images floating all over the moon. "Holy shit, there are a lot of people here," I thought.

I saw someone I was looking for.
      I was me again. She looked like color of rose quartz, and I was a pale green spirit. She grabbed my hands, and said, "I found you." The dream began to fade to black.

I said, "I am in space." I looked around at the stars. I kept looking at them. I said, "Increase clarity," which made it worse. I relaxed and just looked around. After a few minutes, I could see again,and I made it back to the moon. I called someone's name. I couldn't find her. I decided to just have fun on the moon. I bounded around the moon.

I felt a sentient sadness under my hooves. I stopped. I felt creatures talking to me in pictures, under the ground. I floated down into the grey soil. The creatures showed me how they used to be. Suddenly I was one of them, a strange multi-colored worm, with a giant grin on my worm face, with many large flat teeth. I was sliding through cracks in the rocks with ease and speed. As the beats went, the colors of my body pulsed with rainbow glows. I went back into me, and the creatures showed me that they all died eaons ago, as they all tried to make it to the surface. Somehow they lost what little water they had. Now there are some dormant organisms at the center of the moon, waiting for water.

A tower sprung up out of the moon. A huge man-made communcation tower the size of skyscraper. The creatures began growing on it until it was completely covered. Now they looked like algae. The creatures told me they were protecting the tower, and their bodies were altering the waves going out of the tower adding a biological harmonic to it. I grabbed the ladder rungs on the tower, and climbed it. I spun around, and looked at the earth.

I jumped off the tower, and flew down to earth, arms at my sides. I became transparent. Streaks came off of me. I landed on earth in a forest, and shockwaves came out from my hooves, blowing leaves off the trees. The leaves suddenly froze in the air, as I squatted. As I leapt into outer space, I spun around, and pointed my hands at the earth. The leaves swirled around and landed on the trees.

I landed back on the moon, and jumped back and forth between the earth and moon in a few seconds in each leap. I jumped off the moon, and flew back to the earth again. I landed in a forest."

We did it!
      Last edited by WakingNomad; 09-10-2009 at 03:16 AM.

DJ Entries

Moon Temple, night of 09/09/09

I have decided to try to go back to the moon again to see if I can meet up with the person I met last night. To this end I have decided to try another WILD using my light/sound machine with a better CD that won't skip!

I laid down and watched the patterns of light on the inside of my eyelids and focused on the moon. The shape of the moon took form in my sight as I started slipping off into sleep. I entered the dream state, but somewhere along the way I partially lost lucidity. I was semi-lucid...

I was standing on the surface of the moon. I walked for a while, not sure where I was. I didn't realize I was on the moon. I did have the idea I was looking for someone, but I didn't know who. I found gravity was very weak and I could jump very far. I was wondering why I never realized how far I can jump before. I moved across the ground in massive leaps and bounds. I finally spotted a structure in the distance. I headed for it. It was a temple of some kind. Huge pillars of marble stood on either side of an ornate door. As I approached the door it swung open inward. The door was glistening in the sunlight. It appeared to be made of gold. I was looking at the light reflecting off of it and I lost lucidity...

Note: Got distracted by a shiny object...

I entered the temple and headed down the main hall. I was thinking I needed to find someone. I was looking around for someone to ask. There were people all around that were dressed as monks. Monks in white robes. They almost looked like Assassins from Assassin's Creed, but not quite. More like the scholars Altaïr can blend with to avoid detection. They didn't seem to be paying any attention to me. I continued walking down the central corridor. There was a large white crystal at the end of the passage. It was floating in the air and glowing brightly. There was a scholar looking at the crystal. That man turned around and looked at me. He didn't look exactly like the other scholars. He actually noticed me. He came over to me and was speaking in a language I couldn't understand. I tried to tell him I couldn't understand him but he didn't seem to get the picture. I was getting frustrated and the scene around me faded to black as I woke.

DJ Entries

09/12/09 Assassin's Creed Dream (another one)

Note: Technically this isn't a lucid dream because I didn't realize I was dreaming. I acted as I would in a lucid dream, however, because I thought for the entire dream that I was in a virtual reality video game...

I was in a strange looking town. It looked like a town I might see in an RPG. My first thought was that I was in a video game. I was playing a really cool virtual reality setup. Based on the idea I was in a video game I started looking around. One of the things I do in a video game is talk to anyone and everyone who will speak to me. So I started there. This led to an unnatural behavior for me since in reality I am a bit shy… I approached a man who was wearing fancy robes. Before I could say much of anything he said he wasn’t going to give me any gold so I might as well go beg elsewhere. I tried to tell him I wasn't begging for anything but he brushed me off. I wondered if this is one of those games where anyone is a possible target for attack. I was thinking I might check that out by killing this man for being rude. I decided to hold off on the killing since there were several guards standing around watching us.

I went over to one of the guards. I hadn't even said anything to him when he loudly announced that my presence was annoying him. I told him his face was annoying me. He was fingering his sword. I asked if he was really going to attack me for calling him ugly. He admitted he was considering it so I had better leave before he decided to do it. I said if he was considering attacking me for calling him ugly then how about if I said he reminded me of the south end of a north bound horse with diarrhea. And that would barely get me started with the smell… He said I would regret that. I agreed that I shouldn't have pulled that insult. He asked if I would apologize.

"Yes, I will," I said, "The next time I see a horse I will apologize for comparing its ass to something as repulsive as your face."

The guard turned red, most likely with anger. I couldn't help but laugh. "Now your face looks like the ass of a sunburned baboon!"

"That does it!" the guard screamed, clearly enraged, "You're coming with me!" He grabbed my arm and started trying to pull me with him. "That will cost you your life!"

"Even if I'm dead," I said, "You'll still be ugly!"

For the time being I went with the guard. I wanted to see where it would lead. Besides, it was just a video game. The guard took me to a gathering of three other guards. He told one of them he had found a filthy thief.

"I guess I stole his dignity," I said, "But I didn't realize he had any…" I laughed some more.

"It's time for an execution," the guard holding me said, "Say goodnight, bitch!" He shoved me against a wall and then pulled his sword back to strike… and then he stopped. He now stared blankly forward with a shocked and somewhat horrified look of pain on his face.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him, "Did you catch a glimpse of your own reflection?"

He didn't answer. Blood trickled from the corner of his mouth and he collapsed. His back was covered with blood. I looked up where he had been standing and did a double take when I saw a man standing there that looked just like Altaïr from Assassin's Creed. There was blood on his hidden blade, which was not hidden right now, it was fully extended. The other three guards took immediate notice of him and decided I wasn't worth noticing any longer. That was somewhat irritating. They all attacked Altaïr.

"Hey!" I yelled at them, "I will not be ignored!" I looked at the dead guard near my feet. He'd dropped a sword. I picked up the sword. Altaïr had switched to his sword and he had just skewered one of the guards who fell over dead. Most likely hearing the commotion, two more guards arrived. It briefly entered my mind that I had unlocked a new playable character in Assassin's Creed. But that thought didn't stay too long. I attacked one of the guards who had just arrived. That took him completely by surprise and he didn't have a chance to respond before my sword sliced him open. There seemed to be an awful lot of blood as he fell over dead. The second guard was shocked at my actions when I ran my sword right through him. Now the guards decided not to ignore me any longer. Altaïr had just cut down another guard. I noticed that in spite of the fact both Altaïr and I kept killing them there seemed to be more guards than ever. They were closing in around us. I now found myself back-to-back with Altaïr and we were in the center of a circle of guards.

"There's nowhere to run now, is there?" one of the guards taunted.

I needed a magic spell. I focused on the song Battery by Metallica. I focused so clearly on it that I thought I could actually hear it. And it was really playing. The guards were momentarily distracted by the strange music from nowhere. Either Altaïr didn't notice the music or he was just too focused on the guards to acknowledge it. The magic song did what I wanted it to do. Lightning struck all around Altaïr and me, and soon we were surrounded by a ring of smoking guards. I ended the Battery song. I stepped away from Altaïr now and looked around to make sure there wasn't anyone else coming. This was a cool game! I looked over at Altaïr, who was looking at me strangely.

"You can control the storms?" Altaïr asked, clearly shocked at that idea.

"It's just using the energy," I said, "Not really a storm. Just electrical energy. Like a pikachu."

"Like a what?" Altaïr asked.

"Right," I said, "I forgot you wouldn't know what a pikachu is. It's a cute little pokémon with electric…"

"Stop right there, assassin!" came a voice from the other side of Altaïr. I was annoyed at being interrupted in my attempt to explain to Altaïr what a pikachu is.

"Excuse you," I said as I looked on the other side of Altaïr to see a Templar standing there with his sword drawn, "Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to interrupt?" I looked closer at the Templar. His eyes were wrong. They were solid black. And they didn't look solid. It was like I was gazing into an endless void of blackness somehow contained within the Templar's head.

"Kill the assassin," a second Templar said as he arrived. His eyes were as black as the first. That was actually a bit creepy. Something about the black eyes said this could be a boss fight, but was probably just a mini-boss fight.

"And kill his annoying friend," said a third black-eyed Templar.

Altaïr moved away from me to attack one of the Templars. The Templar didn't really respond much. He basically just stood there as Altaïr ran his sword right through his chest. Altaïr pulled his sword out, but the Templar didn't fall over. In fact he started laughing. He said the darkness gave him more than enough power to deal with any pathetic assassin. He said he was going to enjoy this.

"Don't worry, assassin," one of the other Templars said, "We won't kill you… at least not until you're begging us to!"

Altaïr was standing beside me again with his sword ready. He spoke quietly to me, "Can you call another lightning storm?"

I focused on Battery by Metallica again. The song came even more easily this time. Lightning struck at the three Templars. But it looked like they had been expecting that. The electricity seemed to hit an invisible shield and disperse harmlessly. I pulled a loud Homer Simpson, "D'Oh!"

"We saw your earlier display," one of the Templars said, "It won't work here."

"What manner of demons are you?" Altaïr asked them.

"There has to be a way to get the electricity through their shields," I muttered, more to myself than to anyone, "A sword got through but didn't do anything… my lightning didn't get through… so maybe…" Now I spoke louder to make sure Altaïr heard me, "Altaïr! Hold your sword up, I have an idea!"

Altaïr hesitated briefly and then held his sword over his head. I focused on Battery one more time, but this time I focused the energy into Altaïr's sword. I was also focusing quite strongly on keeping the energy in the sword. I didn't want it to flow right through the sword and electrocute Altaïr… The energy did what I wanted it to. Altaïr's sword was now sparking energetically.

"Kill the witch," one of the Templars said, "But I want to watch the assassin suffer!"

One of the Templars came towards me, but Altaïr intercepted him using his sparking sword. His sword cut right through the charging Templar as if it had only to cut air. But it also cut the Templar. The Templar was literally sliced in half at the waist. There was no blood. Only darkness within the Templar's body. The darkness was quickly filled with electrical flashes from Altaïr's sword. The electrical sparks spread throughout the Templar's body, completely incinerating it until there was nothing left. The other two Templars were staring now, apparently somewhat stunned. And that hesitation spelled death for a second Templar as Altaïr ran his sword through the second Templar's chest. I could see the electricity fill the blackness in the Templar's eyes before he was incinerated.

"But the Master said we'd be invincible…" the third Templar said as he saw the second of his partners die.

"Who is your master?" Altaïr demanded of the last Templar, "Who sent you? Who gave you your powers?"

"I will tell you nothing, assassin!" the Templar growled, "And next time we meet you will be begging me for a swift death!" He disappeared in a flash of black flames.

Altaïr looked around the location where the Templar had vanished. There was nothing there to be found. Altaïr came over to me now. He was looking at me closely. I gazed back into his eyes. I was still thinking I was playing a really cool video game. I was wondering what means I could use to interact with other characters other than talking to them and attacking them. I was getting lost in his eyes… I was thinking he was actually quite a hottie…

"Those were no ordinary Templars…" Altaïr started talking. But I interrupted him… by kissing him directly on the lips. And I felt it. I really felt myself kissing him. It felt so real. I didn't get a lot of response from Altaïr, probably he was too surprised at my doing that to react. I thought I felt him starting to respond when I woke.

Note: I realized I was dreaming just as I was starting to wake up. I tried to hold on to the dream but it slipped away.

DJ Entries

09/14/09 Stonehenge Gateway

Note: I am attempting to meet with someone at Stonehenge in a shared dream. To accomplish this I decided to use meditation with a light/sound machine and attempt another WILD. I seem to have decent success inducing lucid dreams through the WILD technique. So this is the result…

I laid down and listened to the relaxing music while watching the patterns of lights dance on the inside of my eyelids. I focused on entering the dream state at Stonehenge. I was slowly able to visualize Stonehenge in my mind. As I drifted off to sleep the image became clearer until I found myself there in the dream state and fully lucid…

I found myself standing in a green meadow. The sun was shining warmly. I looked around. I was thinking I should be in Stonehenge. I thought I might try to fly. I could certainly spot it from the sky. I managed to take to the sky and start flying. I flew across the green meadow until I spotted Stonehenge. I flew up to the top of one of the arches and landed on top of it. I looked down at the ground below. I didn't see any people down below. I was thinking I needed to meet someone. I didn't know where he might be. I scanned the area down below to see if I could find anyone, but there was still no one there. I jumped down off of the stone and onto the grass. I was trying to sense out where I needed to go. Find some kind of clue. I walked without really knowing where I was going. I almost tripped and fell on my face. I found I was in front of what was left of the altar stone in the center of Stonehenge. There was nothing there, but I thought I could feel a strange energy. I thought it might be a clue as to where I needed to go. I focused on opening a portal there. A portal to take me where I needed to be. I did that by focusing on the Metallica song Through The Never. A glowing doorway opened right over the altar. I looked through the portal. I couldn't see much of the other side. I figured it had to lead to where I needed to be so I stepped through it…

On the other side of the portal I was in a green meadow. Stonehenge was gone. There was no trace of it. My portal closed behind me. There was a woman in the grass kneeling over something I couldn't see. I approached her. I knew she wasn't the one I was looking for, but I thought maybe she would know where I could find that person. As I got closer I saw she was kneeling over a small glowing orb. It looked like a miniature sun. it was glowing brightly. She was staring at it very intently. Overcome by curiosity I asked her what it was. She said it was the doom of all worlds. I asked her what she was doing with it. She said she was going to release it. They would all pay for what they had done to her. I asked who had done what to her. She finally looked up at me. I saw her eyes then. They seemed to be filled with a mixture of pain, hate, and rage. She glared at me with a look that could kill if mere looks could kill. I immediately knew what I had to do. She said they had taken everything from her and now she would take everything from them. I wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying. I vaguely heard her say it was too late for me to stop it. Nothing could stop it now.

Note: As I focused on the song spell I used I lost part of my focus on the fact it was a dream and went into a semi-lucid state...

I focused on hearing the Metallica song Until It Sleeps. It seemed she had a lot of negative energy, hate, and anger that needed to be put to rest. Focusing on the song caused it to play. She stopped her talking in mid sentence (I didn't hear the beginning of that sentence) and looked around for the source of the music. She then seemed to go into a trance as the song continued. As it finished she came out of her trance. She looked disoriented. She looked at the orb she was holding. She looked at me and said there was no way to stop it now. She said it was too late. I took the orb from her. It looked harmless. It was pulsating softly in my hands. It was warm. The woman had dropped to her knees again, but this time she was crying. She was praying for forgiveness, saying she was sorry for what she had done. I thought the orb needed to be sent somewhere where there was nothing it could harm. I focused on Through The Never again. This time I was directing my portal to lead somewhere in limbo… somewhere beyond the farthest reaches of our reality… somewhere in the endless void between realities. That should be safe… A glowing gateway opened. I noticed the orb in my hands was glowing red now. It had been a soft white, then it had become yellow, and now it was red. It was about to detonate. I somehow knew that. I threw the orb through the portal I had opened. I caught a brief glimpse of a blinding flash of light before the portal closed shut.

The woman was looking around as if surprised we were still alive and safe. She asked where the orb had gone. I said it had gone where it couldn't harm anyone when it detonated. She said she hadn't thought that was possible. I said you just need to know where to send it. She said she was so relieved that it hadn't gone off here. She said she didn't know what she had been thinking. I said she had just been sick, but now she had been healed. She said she didn't know how she could ever repay me. She had just barely finished saying that when I woke.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Wow. Your dreams are so epic. The Assassin's Creed one was hilarious!
      The Stonehenge one gave me chills.

DJ Entries

09/15/09 Healing Dream

Note: I started this dream with the intent of using a healing spell on someone who has been in an accident. I have plans to meet him on the moon where I will do the healing spell. To do this I am inducing a WILD through meditation…

I watched the colorful lights on the inside of my eyelids and focused on making the images resolve into the moon. The image took form as I fell asleep and I soon slipped into a lucid dream…

I was on the moon. I looked around at the vast wasteland. I could see the stars shining overhead. I was thinking I should be looking for someone so I started walking around on the moon. I could tell there was hardly any gravity. Due to that I was able to cross the surface of the moon in leaps and bounds. I was practically flying, and then I was flying. I stayed low over the surface of the moon so I would be able to see the person I was looking for when I found him. I was starting to think I was not going to find him when I saw something ahead. There were several buildings. Buildings on the moon? I flew towards the buildings. I landed in the middle of what appeared to be a small village off of an RPG. There were a few people wandering around. They didn't seem to notice my arrival. I thought that was strange.

Now I started exploring the small village. I wondered if these people realized they were on the moon. I saw one person that seemed to stand out against the crowd. I approached that man. I didn't recognize him, but there was something different about his energy. I was thinking I had found the person I was looking for. I said there was something I wanted to give him. I said it was some healing energy. I proceeded to focus on a song called Voices from the Macross Plus soundtrack. This is a song I sometimes use for physical healing. The song played in the background as I was focusing healing energy on his neck, which was where I felt guided to apply it. I saw there was a table there in front of me so I asked the man to lie down on it. I gave him a massage, focusing healing energy around his neck. The song played through and I could see the energy flowing into his body. When the song was over I asked him how he was feeling. He said he felt very relaxed. I said he could see how well it worked when he woke up. I felt like I was going to wake up. I told him I didn't know if I could keep the dream going. I told him I didn't really want to wake up but I had the idea I was about to… I woke.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Note: I started this dream with the intent of using a healing spell on someone who has been in an accident. I have plans to meet him on the moon where I will do the healing spell. To do this I am inducing a WILD through meditation…

I watched the colorful lights on the inside of my eyelids and focused on making the images resolve into the moon. The image took form as I fell asleep and I soon slipped into a lucid dream…

I was on the moon. I looked around at the vast wasteland. I could see the stars shining overhead. I was thinking I should be looking for someone so I started walking around on the moon. I could tell there was hardly any gravity. Due to that I was able to cross the surface of the moon in leaps and bounds. I was practically flying, and then I was flying. I stayed low over the surface of the moon so I would be able to see the person I was looking for when I found him. I was starting to think I was not going to find him when I saw something ahead. There were several buildings. Buildings on the moon? I flew towards the buildings. I landed in the middle of what appeared to be a small village off of an RPG. There were a few people wandering around. They didn't seem to notice my arrival. I thought that was strange.

Now I started exploring the small village. I wondered if these people realized they were on the moon. I saw one person that seemed to stand out against the crowd. I approached that man. I didn't recognize him, but there was something different about his energy. I was thinking I had found the person I was looking for. I said there was something I wanted to give him. I said it was some healing energy. I proceeded to focus on a song called Voices from the Macross Plus soundtrack. This is a song I sometimes use for physical healing. The song played in the background as I was focusing healing energy on his neck, which was where I felt guided to apply it. I saw there was a table there in front of me so I asked the man to lie down on it. I gave him a massage, focusing healing energy around his neck. The song played through and I could see the energy flowing into his body. When the song was over I asked him how he was feeling. He said he felt very relaxed. I said he could see how well it worked when he woke up. I felt like I was going to wake up. I told him I didn't know if I could keep the dream going. I told him I didn't really want to wake up but I had the idea I was about to… I woke.
      I land on the moon. I feel the dust under my feet. I reach down and touch it. It feels fine and powdery like corn starch. I think I see the person I am supposed to meet in the distance. She is standing behind a massage table. She is glowing translucent different colors, sometimes pink, sometimes green, like translucent crystals. "C'mere," she says, and pats the massage table. I lie down on the massage table, and zoom out to 3rd person view. She begins singing. No, music is coming out of her. It sounds simultaneously organic and angelic. She begins massaging my neck.
      I go back into 1st person. The massage table is a aquamarine color. It feels real against my skin. I feel energy going into my neck and back.
      I zoom out to 3rd person view again. I see her hands going into my dream body. There is another person, an angel, that is doing the same thing at the same time in the same place. She has merged with the angel in the sense that they are occupying the same space and doing the same thing, but they are seperate beings still. The angel's energy is white and gold, with some blue.
      I feel peaceful, and am entranced by the music, which I feel more than I hear.
      Something happened after that, but I can't remember.

I got into a mean car accident yesterday, and got severe whiplash. The pain was intense. (8 or 9 on a scale of 1 to 10). The nurse told me I would hurt a lot worse today. I didn't take any last night or this morning. Today my pain is only about a 1 or 2!

We did it!
      WarriorTiger likes this.

The Phoenix Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Wow! That is funny and cool. I am glad I'm not the only one that dreams of being in video games.

DJ Entries

09/17/09 Shared Travels

Note: I entered this dream with the intention of meeting someone. For reference I will just use his initial N.

I laid down in bed to meditate with my light/sound machine and induce a WILD. I was intending to meet someone on the moon so I focused on going there. As I slipped into sleep I slipped into a dream where I found myself on the moon and fully lucid…

I was standing on the moon. I was supposed to meet someone. I started looking around the area. I needed to find N. I looked for a bit and then I soon saw someone. I approached him and somehow I knew it was N even though I didn't recognize him. I asked him if he was ready to go. He said he didn't know how it would work. I told him I have done it loads of times so nothing would go wrong. He asked what if he lost me. I said I just wouldn't let that happen. So let's go. I focused on opening a portal. Since I wasn't sure exactly what world would be an appropriate place to take N I focused on letting my instinct guide me to a good spot. I used Through the Never by Metallica and a portal opened…

Note: When I got more into the action of the dream my lucidity slipped into semi-lucidity…

On the other side of the portal we were in a forested area. The forest was green and pretty, but it was anything but peaceful. There was a fight going on all around us. I noticed all of the weapons were from a medieval time period such as swords, bow and arrow, etc. The enemies were dressed like Templars. I noticed that N and I were both wearing white robes and we looked a lot like assassins from Assassin's Creed. I looked at N a bit closer. I noticed that while he was dressed to look like an assassin he didn't look like Altaïr. The fight was approaching our location fast. I quickly asked N if he could handle a sword. He didn't answer but I saw him nod. I focused on summoning a sword and one appeared in my hands. I tossed it to N and then summoned a second sword for myself. We then engaged in battle. I knew exactly how to handle my sword, and N also seemed to know what he was doing. Our swords seemed to be charged with energy as we cut through enemy after enemy. They seemed like low level grunts. Not very skilled, just a lot of them. I ducked out of the way of an enemy's sword thrust and ran my sword through his chest. At just the same time N spun around and removed an enemy's head.

N and I were now standing back to back, still surrounded by a number of enemies. I heard N say he didn't know if he could hold onto the dream. I told him to just focus on staying here, and try to stay calm. That seemed like a dumb thing to say considering we were in the middle of a battle… I didn't hear N respond to that but a short time later I sensed he had disappeared. I turned to look and N was gone. Shit! Where had he gone off to? I was thinking he had most likely returned home, but I wanted to know for sure. There weren't too many enemies left, so I focused on Battery by Metallica to summon lightning. Bolts of lightning hit the enemies closing in around me. I focused on Through the Never by Metallica to open a portal. I focused on finding N. A portal opened. I went through the gateway to find myself in a dark room. I could vaguely make out a bed… I was having trouble seeing anything. I tried to clear my vision but it wasn't working. I couldn't even be sure I was looking at a bed. But I could sense that N was nearby. Maybe he was in the bed… I was feeling really disoriented. I finally felt the dream slip away and I woke.

This leaves me wondering if I might have attempted astral projection without meaning to... like if N had completely left the dream state and my portal tried to find his physical self... I have never done it before which would explain the poor results...
      Last edited by Raven Knight; 09-17-2009 at 11:35 PM.

DJ Entries

09/17/09 Dream Visitor

Note: I am going for another WILD here, attempting to meet up with N again for another adventure into the dream world!

I fell asleep with my meditation light/sound device on and focused on getting to the moon… I am getting pretty used to doing this, and it worked quickly. It probably also helped that I was tired and fell asleep quickly. My lucid dream begins here…

I was on the surface of the moon. I looked around me. I was looking for N. I didn't see anyone right away, but I had a strong feeling of which way I should go. I thought someone over there was also looking for me. Calling to me. So I followed my instinct and headed off to my right. I saw some people in the distance. One specific one caught my attention. That one was N. I can't say how I knew that, but I did. Maybe I am coming to recognize his energy in the dream state… Everyone has their own unique energy. N was with someone else. I actually felt a bit embarrassed because it looked like he was getting hot and heavy with her. I knew we were planning on meeting, but I didn't want to interrupt a good bit of dream sex… I thought maybe I should go somewhere else and come back later. I then saw N push the woman away. She didn't go very far but he soon disappeared. Left the dream? Went somewhere else? I didn't know for sure. The woman disappeared shortly after he did.

I was thinking I would try to open a portal to find N. If he was still in the dream state I should be able to find him. I didn't have to. I looked around and he was back. He was right in front of me now. I smiled at him and asked him who his friend had been. His friend appeared next to us and gave me a dirty look. Or at least I think it was supposed to be a dirty look. I didn't find it impressive. I found myself thinking of the glare Vegeta on Dragonball Z gives out when he is pissed and I was thinking she would seriously lose a glaring contest with Vegeta.

Note: IMO, Vegeta is the coolest character on DBZ! I have actually seen Vegeta in my dreams and been glared at by Vegeta so other dirty looks and glares seem to pale in comparison with Vegeta's. I might enter a Vegeta dream if I get the chance…

The woman didn't stay around long. She disappeared. I was about to say something to N about going to another world when she appeared again. She was right behind N and laughing mischievously. I wondered what she was up to. I asked her who she was. She shot me another dirty look and vanished only to appear right beside me. She told me to go away. I told her not to piss me off. She feigned a look of fear briefly before laughing and disappearing. I thought maybe I should open a portal before she came back. I focused on Through the Never by Metallica and on opening a portal. I managed to open one, but not before the woman reappeared. She looked through my portal and then back at me. She said that would not do at all. I repeated to her that she does not want to piss me off. She told me not to piss her off. I didn't consider her a threat. I knew she was not a threat. I grabbed N's hand and pulled him through the portal.

On the other side of the portal N and I were in a forest. We were surrounded by what looked like dead Templars. I wondered what had happened here. It looked a bit familiar but I couldn't quite place it. I thought I remembered killing a bunch of Templars… or maybe I was just remembering when I was playing Assassin's Creed… I was still thinking about that when the dream slipped away and I woke.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Note: I entered this dream with the intention of meeting someone. For reference I will just use his initial N.

I laid down in bed to meditate with my light/sound machine and induce a WILD. I was intending to meet someone on the moon so I focused on going there. As I slipped into sleep I slipped into a dream where I found myself on the moon and fully lucid…

I was standing on the moon. I was supposed to meet someone. I started looking around the area. I needed to find N. I looked for a bit and then I soon saw someone. I approached him and somehow I knew it was N even though I didn't recognize him. I asked him if he was ready to go. He said he didn't know how it would work. I told him I have done it loads of times so nothing would go wrong. He asked what if he lost me. I said I just wouldn't let that happen. So let's go. I focused on opening a portal. Since I wasn't sure exactly what world would be an appropriate place to take N I focused on letting my instinct guide me to a good spot. I used Through the Never by Metallica and a portal opened

Note: When I got more into the action of the dream my lucidity slipped into semi-lucidity…

On the other side of the portal we were in a forested area. The forest was green and pretty, but it was anything but peaceful. There was a fight going on all around us. I noticed all of the weapons were from a medieval time period such as swords, bow and arrow, etc. The enemies were dressed like Templars. I noticed that N and I were both wearing white robes and we looked a lot like assassins from Assassin's Creed. I looked at N a bit closer. I noticed that while he was dressed to look like an assassin he didn't look like Altaïr. The fight was approaching our location fast. I quickly asked N if he could handle a sword. He didn't answer but I saw him nod. I focused on summoning a sword and one appeared in my hands. I tossed it to N and then summoned a second sword for myself. We then engaged in battle. I knew exactly how to handle my sword, and N also seemed to know what he was doing. Our swords seemed to be charged with energy as we cut through enemy after enemy. They seemed like low level grunts. Not very skilled, just a lot of them. I ducked out of the way of an enemy's sword thrust and ran my sword through his chest. At just the same time N spun around and removed an enemy's head.

N and I were now standing back to back, still surrounded by a number of enemies. I heard N say he didn't know if he could hold onto the dream. I told him to just focus on staying here, and try to stay calm. That seemed like a dumb thing to say considering we were in the middle of a battle… I didn't hear N respond to that but a short time later I sensed he had disappeared. I turned to look and N was gone. Shit! Where had he gone off to? I was thinking he had most likely returned home, but I wanted to know for sure. There weren't too many enemies left, so I focused on Battery by Metallica to summon lightning. Bolts of lightning hit the enemies closing in around me. I focused on Through the Never by Metallica to open a portal. I focused on finding N. A portal opened. I went through the gateway to find myself in a dark room. I could vaguely make out a bed… I was having trouble seeing anything. I tried to clear my vision but it wasn't working. I couldn't even be sure I was looking at a bed. But I could sense that N was nearby. Maybe he was in the bed… I was feeling really disoriented. I finally felt the dream slip away and I woke.

This leaves me wondering if I might have attempted astral projection without meaning to... like if N had completely left the dream state and my portal tried to find his physical self... I have never done it before which would explain the poor results...
      I drank some water, and went back to bed. I focused this time on being on the moon. I visualized being on the moon.
      I reached down and touched the surface of the moon, and felt the powdery dust which was beginning to feel familiar at this point. There were a bunch of people walking around, more like floating, actually. The people were different colored spirits. Imagine colorful ghosts. I ignored them and focused on the one person I came to the moon to meet. Aha! She was right in front of me, about 20 yards away. Suddenly, we were right in front of each other. I got the feeling we were smiling at each other. The feeling was stronger than any other visual sensation. She looked like a person made of energy, but was distinctly human.
      "Do you want to go?" she grinned, and began doing magical movements with her hands.
      "I am afraid it won't work. I am afraid I don't believe." I felt like she was laughing at me to herself inside. I felt her thinking, "I have done this hundreds of times. Are you kidding me?"
      A rift appeared in time and space. She ripped a hole in the fabric of the time/space dimension. There was a deep blackness to to it, an intense, deep, inviting blackness.
      "What if I lose you?" I said without sound coming out of my mouth. She smirked and grabbed my hand. We stepped through the rift. There was a split second sensation of tumbling through a tunnel, then another split second of falling. It was like we went through a wormhole, that opened into the sky of the next place, and we fell through the sky right into:
      a forest. The trees were great tall pines, and the forest floor was covered with small bushes, about two or three feet high. The moment we got there, we were instantly in a battle, like video games where you can save the game an any specific moment you want without a save point, and then load right back in where you left off.
      We both had two slightly curved one-handed swords. There were dozens of attackers. We were wearing flowing white robes, and light leather boots, like desert nomads. Our attackers had various weapons like two-handed swords, a sword and shield, a bow and arrow, and flexible weapons like morning stars, and variations of the chain and spiked ball weapons.
      We dodged, parried, and thrusted our enemies through flawlessly. It was exhilarating. We knew ever counter for every weapon. As we spun, leapt, rolled, and attacked, our swords sung, and golden trails followed our swords in the air. Our enemies were hopeless. I got so excited, I was afraid I was going to wake up. There was a short pause in the battle, and my friend and I were back-to-back, ready to re-enter the fray.
      My chest was heaving. "I don't know how much longer I can maintain clarity!" I shouted to her.
      "Just focus!" she shouted as she charged into battle. I thought, "Oh my god, this dream kicks ass!!!" I was so overwhelmed by the sheer joy, the dream faded. I don't remember if I woke, or it went into something else.

Note: I am going for another WILD here, attempting to meet up with N again for another adventure into the dream world!

I fell asleep with my meditation light/sound device on and focused on getting to the moon… I am getting pretty used to doing this, and it worked quickly. It probably also helped that I was tired and fell asleep quickly. My lucid dream begins here…

I was on the surface of the moon. I looked around me. I was looking for N. I didn't see anyone right away, but I had a strong feeling of which way I should go. I thought someone over there was also looking for me. Calling to me. So I followed my instinct and headed off to my right. I saw some people in the distance. One specific one caught my attention. That one was N. I can't say how I knew that, but I did. Maybe I am coming to recognize his energy in the dream state… Everyone has their own unique energy. N was with someone else. I actually felt a bit embarrassed because it looked like he was getting hot and heavy with her. I knew we were planning on meeting, but I didn't want to interrupt a good bit of dream sex… I thought maybe I should go somewhere else and come back later. I then saw N push the woman away. She didn't go very far but he soon disappeared. Left the dream? Went somewhere else? I didn't know for sure. The woman disappeared shortly after he did.

I was thinking I would try to open a portal to find N. If he was still in the dream state I should be able to find him. I didn't have to. I looked around and he was back. He was right in front of me now. I smiled at him and asked him who his friend had been. His friend appeared next to us and gave me a dirty look. Or at least I think it was supposed to be a dirty look. I didn't find it impressive. I found myself thinking of the glare Vegeta on Dragonball Z gives out when he is pissed and I was thinking she would seriously lose a glaring contest with Vegeta.

Note: IMO, Vegeta is the coolest character on DBZ! I have actually seen Vegeta in my dreams and been glared at by Vegeta so other dirty looks and glares seem to pale in comparison with Vegeta's. I might enter a Vegeta dream if I get the chance…

The woman didn't stay around long. She disappeared. I was about to say something to N about going to another world when she appeared again. She was right behind N and laughing mischievously. I wondered what she was up to. I asked her who she was. She shot me another dirty look and vanished only to appear right beside me. She told me to go away. I told her not to piss me off. She feigned a look of fear briefly before laughing and disappearing. I thought maybe I should open a portal before she came back. I focused on Through the Never by Metallica and on opening a portal. I managed to open one, but not before the woman reappeared. She looked through my portal and then back at me. She said that would not do at all. I repeated to her that she does not want to piss me off. She told me not to piss her off. I didn't consider her a threat. I knew she was not a threat. I grabbed N's hand and pulled him through the portal.

On the other side of the portal N and I were in a forest. We were surrounded by what looked like dead Templars. I wondered what had happened here. It looked a bit familiar but I couldn't quite place it. I thought I remembered killing a bunch of Templars… or maybe I was just remembering when I was playing Assassin's Creed… I was still thinking about that when the dream slipped away and I woke.

I was on the moon. I was getting distracted by all the people. I was looking for one person. Suddenly there were no people. A beautiful woman appeared in front of me. She was wearing a white hooded robe, and had long dark hair. Was it her? We started making out. I felt her body press against mine. I felt her spirit under the outer image of the robe. I felt angry for some reason, and shouted, "No!" in my mind. Then, she disappeared, but reappeared behind me.
      She laughed hollowly. She kept teleporting and laughing mockingly. "Selene!" I shouted. She was posing as my friend. I felt embarrassed that Selene had so easily deceived me.
      I looked for my friend. I saw her standing in front of me. Selene kept flitting in and out of sight and sound with her laughter. I was getting distracted by Selene and couldn't focus. My friend was looking at me confused. I felt like I couldn't explain who Selene is.
      I don't remember what happened next. Either I woke up, the dream faded, or I forgot.

Fragment

My friend and I were in the same forest as before, standing amongst our dead enemies, swords drawn, looking around.

Yes!!!

On a side note, the woman with the orb in the meadow was Selene, I just realized.

DJ Entries

09/18/09 Spike on the Moon

Note: I used my light/sound machine to go directly into a lucid dream where I found myself on the moon…

I was on the moon. I looked around and thought about the fact I was looking for N. I didn't know what we were going to do. I wandered around on the moon for a while looking for N. I finally spotted something in the distance. I followed what I saw and found two people making out. I recognized N was making out with a woman with long black hair. I thought I might just walk away. N looked up and saw me, however, so I didn't leave. The woman was all over him. He called her Selene. I remembered an email where N said Selene might be coming to wherever we decided to go. I was wondering where we should go. I was thinking about opening a portal when I sensed someone behind me. I heard a voice behind me.

"Hello, luv," came a man's voice speaking with a British accent. It was a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Spike (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) standing behind me. He took me into his arms and kissed me. And what a kiss! It felt so real. I kissed Spike back without even thinking about the fact N and Selene were standing right there. We finished kissing and I looked over at N and Selene. They were looking at Spike and me now. N asked who my friend was. I said he was Spike. And he was my boyfriend. My current boyfriend. My dream boyfriend. I said he was coming with us. Spike was standing beside me with his arm around me now. Spike asked where we were going. I didn't know. I figured I would just open a portal…

I focused on the song Through the Never by Metallica. I focused on opening a portal to an appropriate location. I decided I would just do what I normally do and let the portal go where it would. A portal finally opened. I looked through the gateway but I didn't see anything on the other side. Selene peered through the portal. She laughed and then pulled N through the portal. The portal closed immediately behind them leaving Spike and me on the moon. I looked at Spike. Spike looked where the portal had been. He made a comment on how rude he thought that was. He said I could just open another portal. I was wondering where they had gone. Spike kissed me again. He said I could open a portal to follow them or we could just go somewhere by ourselves. Right now I just wanted Spike. I kissed Spike again. Spike kissed me back. He then said we might want to go somewhere a bit more private. I looked around and saw numerous spectral entities watching us. It seemed we were putting on a show. I figured I would open a portal.

I used Through the Never to open a portal. I focused on getting a portal to any place I needed to be. A portal finally opened, although it didn't open as quickly this time. Spike and I went through the portal. On the other side we were in a dark place. Or maybe it was dark… I don't know for sure if it was really a dark place or if I was just seeing darkness as everything faded to black as I woke…
      Last edited by Raven Knight; 09-19-2009 at 11:05 PM. Reason: A typo on the title...

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      It's fascinating how sometimes the dreams are so similar, and sometimes they are vaguely alike. I think this one had to do with dream recall. After all, we sleep for eight hours a night. A lot can happen in that time! I think this is the one I had as I was falling asleep, but I couldn't remember it well.

DJ Entries

09/18/09 Shared Dream

Note: Due to the lack of success in staying together in the previous dream, I decided to try to meet up with N again. I had just awakened in the night about 2:00 Arizona time, and I focused on the moon as I went back to sleep. I didn't arrive on the moon fully lucid, but I managed to stay semi-lucid…

I was walking on the moon. I looked around and saw no one. I walked for a while. I was wondering why people keep saying the moon has no atmosphere. I was breathing fine. I thought maybe some people need more oxygen than others. Maybe a small amount of oxygen is fine for me where someone else might be suffocating.

Note: I feel rather stupid for coming up with such excuses to dismiss such an obvious dream sign, but it happens a lot in dreams…

I wandered around the moon for a bit. I was looking for N. I finally spotted someone. I approached him. It was N. I asked N if Selene wasn't coming this time. He said he'd ask her. I wondered if she was there and just not visible. I focused on scanning the area for energy. There was another energy present. A spirit energy. I figured that was Selene. I asked the invisible Selene if she was actually wanting to stay together this time. I remembered a previous dream where she had taken off with N to do I didn't know what. My first thought was that they went off and got hot and heavy… Selene finally appeared next to N.

I told N and Selene I would open a portal. I used Through the Never and opened a portal. The portal opened. I went through first this time. I could tell Selene and N were following me. On the other side we were in a field on the side of a mountain. All three of us were dressed in white robes like Assassins. There were people on horses. They looked like Templars. They seemed to be running away from something. The fact they were running from something apparently didn't change the fact they wanted to kill us. One of them grabbed Selene, who responded as if she was really an Assassin. She slit the Templar's throat with her hidden blade. She had a hidden blade. That surprised me a bit. She now had a horse. N pulled a rider off of a horse and climbed on. I was thinking about claiming a horse of my own when I spotted one with no rider. The horse was white and had a red mane and a red tail that looked like flame. The horse came directly over to me and nuzzled me affectionately. I quickly climbed onto her back (I noted it was a mare).

We were riding right along with the Templars now. They were attacking us. I was using a sword to fend them off. I cut through a Templar as he was trying to stab my horse. The idea of him attacking my horse pissed me off! The penalty for attacking my horse would surely be death. I heard a loud noise behind me. I looked back and saw N had stopped. He and his horse were facing the other direction now. He was doing something. I wasn't sure what he was doing at first. Then I saw. He was summoning a landslide! The landslide seemed to be targeting the Templars. It was crashing down on both sides of us, burying the panicking Templars under mountains of earth. I was sad about the fact the Templars' horses were also getting buried. I was glad to see a couple of the horses bucked their Templar riders and made a break for it, heading out of the path of the landslide.

My horse carried me into a forest. I wondered where N and Selene had gone. I looked back and saw they had lost their horses somewhere. They were walking. I slowed my horse up to wait for them. I asked where their horses had gone. Selene said they had gotten caught in the landslide. I wondered how they had outrun the landslide without horses. We were being attacked by strange creatures. I don't know what they were. I saw Selene using a strange weapon I couldn't identify. I used Battery to hit some of the imps (for lack of knowing what to call them) with lightning bolts. I asked if Selene and N wanted horses. They said yes. I focused telepathically and called to a couple of the horses that had escaped the landslide. Two horses came. They were black. N and Selene mounted up. We rode for a while until we found a castle.

Note: For some reason I lost my lucidity here…

Something seemed odd about the castle. I couldn't quite place it. We were being attacked. More imps. A lot of imps. The castle gate was closed. N said he would open the gate if Selene and I held off the imps. I focused on the song Damage Inc. by Metallica this time. The song played and I used it to create fireballs that incinerated imps. We went into the castle. I was a bit disoriented now. There was food presented on a table. Lots of food. I saw chocolate. Chocolate cake, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate pudding. Lots of chocolate. N seemed to be talking to someone. I ate chocolate. A piece of chocolate cake was delicious. I wondered if I was being rude by helping myself to the chocolate. Selene was also eating. And then she was gone. I wondered if she had gotten in trouble for taking the chocolate. I didn't care. It was the best chocolate ever. I ate some chocolate pudding. I was amazed at how wonderful the chocolate tasted. It was so real that I could practically still taste the chocolate when I woke…

DJ Entries

Red face 09/18/09 Assassin's Creed Part 2

I was in a strange place. It looked like a city I might see in an RPG. It also briefly entered my mind that it was a city I might see in Assassin's Creed. I thought I was just being too obsessed with Altaïr. I started wandering through the city. I didn't know where I was so I didn't know where I was supposed to go. A drunk person ran into me and burped loudly in my face. He said something completely incoherent. I pushed him away from me and continued walking. I was hit by the smell of stale alcohol and foul body odor as I walked away. I wrinkled my nose in disgust and moved away more quickly. I heard the sound of a fight up ahead. I followed the sound. I could hear swords clashing and people yelling insults and expletives. I came to the edge of a pavilion area. There were a lot of people in it. There seemed to be a lot of armored soldiers armed with swords all picking on one person who seemed to be fighting by himself. I thought that didn't seem fair. Why were they all ganging up on one person? I felt compelled to help that one person even though I couldn't even see who it was.

I decided to follow my instinct. I focused on calling a sword to me. A sword appeared in my hand. I engaged the nearest soldier in battle. He didn't seem to take me seriously.

"Go away, little girl," the soldier said, "Before you get yourself hurt!"

I found his attitude to be annoying. I told him not to mock me. He turned back towards me and said I should let the men do their work while I went home and did woman stuff. What a sexist jerk! I told him he could either face me and defend himself or I would simply remove the parts he needed to identify him as a man. He reached down towards his crotch with his left hand as he gave me a dirty look. He finally said if I wanted to die that badly he would kill me. He tried to run his sword through my chest. I deflected his attack easily and he was the one who ended up with a sword through his chest. He died with a shocked look on his face. One of the other soldiers saw this and called out to the others that there were two assassins! I did a double take. Assassins? Were they calling me an assassin? I didn't really have much chance to ponder that thought before they started attacking me. Then I got completely swept up in the fight. There were a lot of enemies, but they didn't seem extremely skilled. And I instinctively knew how to handle my sword. I deflected incoming attacks and returned counter attacks as if I had been doing it all my life.

There were a lot of enemies, but they weren't infinite. Finally the last few enemies retreated, disappearing into the city. This was the first time I had actually made note of the single man that all of the soldiers had been attacking. He was just sheathing his sword. I did a double take. It was Altaïr. I was staring at him, most likely with a really stupid look on my face. He looked around quickly, looked at me briefly, then grabbed my arm and pulled me into a crowd of people who had started gathering to look at the carnage. I heard someone behind me yelling that the assassin must still be in the area. Find him and kill him. But no one came after Altaïr and me. No one hindered our progress. We finally stopped in a small park. People were talking to each other and going about their daily business. They paid no attention to either Altaïr or me. I looked at the man with me again. He still looked like Altaïr. I had half expected my seeing him as Altaïr to have been a hallucination. I would see who he really was this time. But it was still Altaïr. If I was seeing Altaïr that must mean I was dreaming… I became lucid.

Altaïr was saying he was glad to see me again. He hadn't known what to think when I had disappeared before. I was lucid, but I still had no idea what he was talking about. I might have been only semi-lucid. I had met Altaïr and disappeared before? I must have had another really dumb look on my face. Altaïr was staring at me. He asked if I was ok. He asked if I'd been hurt. I said no, I had not been hurt. He asked me what was wrong. I asked him when I had disappeared. He hesitated and then said right after we had fought off those strange Templars. The ones where I'd had to charge his sword with lightning so he could fight them… I figured charging his sword with lightning could be done with the song Battery by Metallica. But I hadn't done that… Altaïr looked at me a bit longer and then observed that I didn't seem to remember the incident. He hesitated a bit and then asked if I remembered anything from that incident. I didn't. I had no idea what he was talking about. He seemed a bit disappointed in that. Right now I was just staring at Altaïr. Altaïr glanced up behind me and told me to look out. I reacted quickly and ducked out of the way of a sword that had clearly been aimed to remove my head. There was a Templar behind me. The Templar glared right at Altaïr, not seeming to pay much attention to me. His eyes were black. Looking into his eyes was like looking into an endless void. It was creepy.

"Over here!" the Templar called out, "The assassin is over…"

I did a martial arts style leg sweep and swept his legs out from under him. He fell on his ass. As I did that I very nimbly fell on my own ass. Before the Templar could even try to get up he had Altaïr's sword through his chest. He didn't die. He laughed. He said he'd thought that had been tried before. It still wasn't going to work. He got up as Altaïr withdrew his sword. More black eyed Templars were arriving. There were now five of them. I noticed the people who had been standing around talking were keeping their distance from the strange Templars. One of them ran off yelling something about demons. The first Templar said he didn't see Altaïr's witch friend here this time. So there was no one to save his worthless ass. I got to my feet. The Templar was still talking to Altaïr; he was completely ignoring me. He asked if Altaïr was really foolish enough to try to fight them or if he wanted to just beg for a quick death right now. The Templar said he might even grant the quick death.

I'd been ignored long enough. I focused on the song Battery by Metallica to call forth a bolt of lightning. I used white lightning because of the darkness in his eyes. It seemed like it would be most effective. A bolt of lightning came down from the clear blue sky and hit the Templar square on his head. He got a stunned look on his face. He hadn't been expecting that. The blackness in his eyes was quickly filled with white sparks which quickly expanded and then completely incinerated him. One of the other Templars pointed at me. "She IS the witch! Kill her!"

The four remaining Templars closed in around Altaïr and me. Altaïr held his sword up and said to charge it quickly. I used Battery, focusing the lightning into the sword. I also focused to make sure the energy from the lightning wouldn't flow right through the sword into Altaïr. The sword was now sparking. I followed that with Battery on one of the Templars. I guess he was expecting it as a shield seemed to block the lightning. Altaïr's sparking sword was effective. He ran the sword through an attacking Templar. The Templar was quickly consumed by the white lightning. The others were being a bit more cautious. I thought if I could charge Altaïr's sword I could also charge mine. I used Battery and focused the lightning on my own sword. The result was my sword was sparking brightly. The three remaining Templars were circling us, looking for an opening. I was back-to-back with Altaïr. I focused on the song Damage Inc. by Metallica to create a fireball. I threw the fireball at one of the Templars. It didn't seem to hurt him, but it was bright and he seemed momentarily blinded. I used that opportunity to move in with my sparking sword and cut him right through the middle. He was consumed in white lightning.

One of the other two Templars had engaged Altaïr in a sword battle. The other one glared at me. He got an evil smirk. He held out the hand he wasn't using to hold his sword. A black tendril of darkness radiated from his hand and started spiraling around me. I didn't like that. I crouched down and jumped as high as I could. I jumped much higher than I had realized I could. I was practically flying. I grabbed onto the branch of a tree far above me and pulled myself up. The tendrils of darkness were following me. I jumped out of the tree with my sword pointed below me. I landed on the Templar, running my sword right into his head as I did. He was consumed by white lightning. I turned around just in time to see the Templar Altaïr had been fighting get consumed by white lightning. All was quiet now. A soldier came into the park. I wondered if there was another fight coming. The soldier walked right up to Altaïr. He asked Altaïr if he had seen anything strange. Altaïr said no. The soldier asked me if I had seen anything strange. Since there was nothing left of the strange Templars I also said no. He shook his head and said the idiot had probably been drunk. He said an old man had been going on about demons and assassins having a fight. He said he had seen neither demons nor assassins. He walked off looking a bit annoyed.

Altaïr came over to me and asked if I was ok. I said yes. He said that had been more of those strange Templars. He asked if I knew where they were coming from. I said nothing. He said he had forgotten I seemed to have no memory of last time. I felt stupid. I was staring at Altaïr now. He said maybe he could spark a memory. He came right over to me and kissed me. I did a double take and kissed him back. I was kissing Altaïr? It seemed very real and somehow familiar. Altaïr finally pulled back and asked if I remembered anything. I said not yet… but let's try again. I was kissing Altaïr when I woke.

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast