• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Anyone else met the Night Stalkers and Dream Walkers?

Quote Originally Posted by LDhippie View Post
      i can prove its real just read my post down the bottom of page 17!!! oh and P.S i have started dreaming again now but the first dream i had i saw that guy who was chasing me so i think i may have escaped their dream prision!!
      I just read your post and....

*drum roll*

Your proof sucks. Thats the worst logical explanation of something i have ever seen.

If any night stalkers or dream walkers are reading this, feel free to enter my dreams tonight or any other night and confront me

Emotionally unsatisfied. Sandform's Avatar
      Texas
      Quote Originally Posted by nullbyte00 View Post
      If any night stalkers or dream walkers are reading this, feel free to enter my dreams tonight or any other night and confront me
      Sooooo many people say that it is starting to be too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandform View Post
      Well, even though most likely there are no night stalkers on the forums, if there are any by chance, then woot

DJ Entries
      The thread that wouldn't die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandform View Post
      I've started a trend!

Quote Originally Posted by TravelerBetweenWorlds View Post
      Ok, i actually took the time to read this whole thread, and i have to leave my opinion here, for whatever its worth...

This whole thing seems pretty romantic, with evil Stalkers (the evil old lady is one of my favorites) waging wars against LDers and DW's...there is "the council", the adventurous and teenage-like "Rogues", the "dark immortals", the "Watchers", the "Healers" and whatnot... Everything is grandious and epic, and there is mortal danger waiting around the corner... Lex and friends are ass-kicking "rogues" fighting epic battles against skeletons and whatnot in their dreams, and whatever...

I used to daydream about being an ass-kicking rogue myself, in my early teenage years... its no problem, and i mean no offense really... its much better to be a rogue-fighter-who-delivers-asses-in-plates-and-fears-nobody than the regular teenager bored to death with this shithole we call society... my only problem is trying to convey imagination as reality, and gettin sooooo many people going for it... i mean, cmon! If i were to tell this story in a party people would be laughing their asses off at my expenses...

I'm sorry for my honesty, but this seems too much like a hollywood script, or some sci-fi series soon to premier on AXN... perhaps after "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer", and in between reruns of The Lord of The Rings...

Ive been LDing for 10+ years, and NEVER encountered a DC slighlty resembling a DW or NS. In fact, once im lucid, i just ignore anyone who's buging me and they disapear right away... god knows i've seen my share of weird stuff, but people, ITS A DREAM! thats why we call it lucid DREAMING!

No one is going to kill you! No one is going to find out where you live! No one is going to "ban" you from dreaming!

I know im getting flare for "being closed minded" or "that i shouldnt be posting here if i dont believe" but i dont care really... Last time i checked this was a freedom of speech internet, and i believe i have the right to be honest and thus give the newbies another outlook on this thing.

I dont mean to sound offensive (you have to forgive the hint of sarcasm here and there, cmon), and i wouldnt even post this, except i think it could scare a lot of newbies into not entering the fascinating world of LD.

That being said, i wish you all the best, and may your dreams be filled with exciting battles and whatever makes you tick.

Oh, and i do belive dreamsharing IS possible (as dream yoga has tought before), just not in this epic-fantasy way, and surely not without many years/decades of monastic rigor and discipline in yogic practices.

best regards
      TBW

Thank you for typing this up for me lol.

Let me make this clear i am completly new to this forum and this thread I am ashamed to admit is the reason why i decided to register at this time. I gues my faith in this community is allready dwindeling that so many people could be reeled in by this. Please a magical place where there are two factions evil and good and you can fight forever i think everyone fantasises about being apart of middle earth or indeed apart of anything of this nature where the sounds of your great rougish talent can be heard across the ages of the Dream Walkers? This is childish and a make believe world that a few people of created and have planted what i can only say as a seed in your minds. Think about it you have been lucid dreaming for some time and you read this thread then you have an 'encounter' with a night stalker. Your not lucid in this because from what i can understand of lucid dreaming you are aware that your dreaming and it is not real whilst anyone who believes in this idealistic view of a dreamworld i would say are some of the worst lucid dreamers becasue they are clearly dreaming this up and fooling themselves in the process.

However as the intelligent author of the post i have quoted above says, i am still definetly open to dream sharing but not in this way people, this is the sort of thing you think of when your five and wish and wish until you cant wish anymore. But then you grow up.

Verto,

p.s. hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Verto View Post
      Thank you for typing this up for me lol.

Let me make this clear i am completly new to this forum and this thread I am ashamed to admit is the reason why i decided to register at this time. I gues my faith in this community is allready dwindeling that so many people could be reeled in by this. Please a magical place where there are two factions evil and good and you can fight forever i think everyone fantasises about being apart of middle earth or indeed apart of anything of this nature where the sounds of your great rougish talent can be heard across the ages of the Dream Walkers? This is childish and a make believe world that a few people of created and have planted what i can only say as a seed in your minds. Think about it you have been lucid dreaming for some time and you read this thread then you have an 'encounter' with a night stalker. Your not lucid in this because from what i can understand of lucid dreaming you are aware that your dreaming and it is not real whilst anyone who believes in this idealistic view of a dreamworld i would say are some of the worst lucid dreamers becasue they are clearly dreaming this up and fooling themselves in the process.

However as the intelligent author of the post i have quoted above says, i am still definetly open to dream sharing but not in this way people, this is the sort of thing you think of when your five and wish and wish until you cant wish anymore. But then you grow up.

Verto,

p.s. hey everyone
      What makes this any different from believing in a religion? It's ok to think angels and demons exist, but OH NO! Believing in dream walkers is childish. Yea...
      Last edited by nullbyte00; 01-01-2008 at 04:49 AM.

astral presence
      New Mexico
      Dreamwalkers are persons with innate telepathic abilities, commonly known as 'Phoenix psions,' 'Energizers,' or 'Generators;' experts at generating/manipulating/storing psionic energy.
      They can read your mind when you are wide awake, and put thoughts in your head too.
      Additionally, they can read your mind when you are asleep, and if they read your mind when you are dreaming, they can put thoughts in your head at that time too, and influence, or "direct," your dream.
      So if you were sleeping and peacefully dreaming about some light-assembly task you had performed a thousand times that day at work, and they read your mind and saw this, they could tamper with your dream, direct it, and change it to something else; pleasant or nightmare.
      The dreamwalker is awake when s/he is doing this; probably with eyes shut and concentrating on the psychic task.
      The experienced dreamwalker knows to dreamwalk somebody in the minutes before they awaken.
      Example: a person that starts dreaming 10 minutes after falling asleep, gets dreamwalked for 20 minutes, then sleeps for 5 more hours; wakes up and does not remember the dreamwalk/directed dream.
      On the other hand: a person who has been asleep for 6 hours and is dreaming for 15 minutes before awakening that morning, and is dream-walked in this period, will most likely have vivid recollections of the directed dream session.
      And if the telepath puts thoughts of the dream into the subjects mind just as s/he is awakening (reminds the person of the dream), then this assures that the dreamwalk is remembered.
      You really want to get Dreamwalked? Then go in and fill out your public profile with as much real information as you dare. Fill in as many of the chat/instant message identities for the instant messaging networks as you can.
      Be available for IM when somebody summons you; you don't have to say a lot in an IM session, just let the contact take place; exchange a few light-hearted insults, then log-off. In doing so, you may let some of these mind-readers here get a-hold of your psychic-signature (which is needed to read/scan your mind).
      Now lay in bed, and maybe, one night soon, if you're lucky, you may fall victim to a psychic attack, and then you may need to sleep with a bright nite-lite for the next 9 months (or take a crash-course in advanced shielding techniques).

The problem is: the more experienced telepaths/empaths are the older and more mature people (I'm talking past 50 years of age here), and they, ironically, would be the ones least likely to attack/toy-with you.

Locked in my own mind. Has anyone seen a key made of phoenix fire?
      To my knowledge, generators aren't much more likely to be inate telepaths than any other birth-switch (save the ones that obviously aren't going to be telepaths, like nons). And really, I doubt you'd need that much skill in telepathy to dreamwalk anyway.
      Lucid Tasks Completed: 1

Jacket
      Quote Originally Posted by nullbyte00 View Post
      What makes this any different from believing in a religion? It's ok to think angels and demons exist, but OH NO! Believing in dream walkers is childish. Yea...
      I would personally say it's not okay to think angels and demons exist either, but that's just me

I actually find all this facinating. It's cool to see that people who beleive in this so bad actually experience it, since we perceive what we actually want to perceive.

Theoretically Impossible Idolfan's Avatar
      UK
      DJ Entries
      I have met Night Stalkers in an OBE once as confirmed by some dudes on Astral Society... that's why I now beleive OBEs are dreams. But if you beleive they aren't just dreams then yes I have. They were in the form of two man sized "Agumon" stuffed toys that literally ripped me out of my body and started attacking me (but onviously it didn't hurt). I'm not taking the piss or anything that actually happened!

Dream Scholar I guess :p Sanzora's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      The thread that wouldn't die!
      Apparently eh :p
      LOL

Happy Nightmares... Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Tagger First Class Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      The Boiler Room
      DJ Entries
      Sorry if I'm digging this post out of it's grave or whatever, but I have some questions. I think this concept is extremely interesting, but I don't get how they could get into your dreams just by seeing your username on a forum. There's no way they could possibly know who you really are... But still, I think it would be sort of fun to encounter them (if it's really possible, that is).
      http://www.dreamviews.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic10998_6.gif
      Raised by NeAvO
      Hazel's Boiler Room
      Do you know the terror of he who falls asleep? To the very toes he is terrified, Because the ground gives the way under him, And the dream begins... - Friedrich Nietzsche

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
      Sorry if I'm digging this post out of it's grave or whatever, but I have some questions. I think this concept is extremely interesting, but I don't get how they could get into your dreams just by seeing your username on a forum. There's no way they could possibly know who you really are... But still, I think it would be sort of fun to encounter them (if it's really possible, that is).
      Energy signatures. Every time you post, the emotions you are feeling are imprinted onto that post. This is all theoretical of course. I have yet to be attacked by a Night Stalker, so if they do exist I guess that they are pretty intelligent.

astral presence
      New Mexico
      I think this concept is extremely interesting, but I don't get how they could get into your dreams just by seeing your username on a forum. There's no way they could possibly know who you really are... But still, I think it would be sort of fun to encounter them (if it's really possible, that is).
      If you really want to start having Dreamwalk sessions with a dreamwalker, then you need to find an innate born-on telepath that is also skilled in the ability of dreamwalking and make friends.
      Your new Dreamwalker friend needs to get your signature; get to know your face, facial expressions, personality, sound of your voice, general idea of the different moods you cycle through, and other discerning traits that are unique to your character.
      This would ideally occur in a series of face-to-face meet-ups.
      The idea that "your signature to read your mind can be picked up by your forum-username" is, essentially, false.
      Bare in mind that one can read all the posts by somebody, trace the image URL of thier avatar to a photobucket with tons of face photos, find the myspace page with all sorts of personal stats --- ther'es all sorts of ways to amass enough information to begin to get a fix on somebodies siggy.
      I believe that the bare minimum is: they would need a photo and/or phone-call with you and/or chat sessions that exchanged volumes of personal information about you, (not to mention, again, stumbling upon your myspace page with your 3000 word bio about you.)
      You would actually need to get comfortable with your new Dreamwalker friend and give him/her permission to scan and dreamwalk you; that is: allow him/her to read your mind and ping you.
      Pinging is when a telepath sends you a signal to contact you; it would, perhaps, be like a strange thought in your head that you knew wasn't yours.
      S/he might always ping you with the vivid thought of a howling wolf, or whatever; then you would recognize this thought as one that was coming from outside your mind.
      After you got comfortable with being pinged, and started learning to recognize it, then you could start to practice output telepathy.
      You would think thoughts back at him/her and s/he would receive your thoughts (read your mind) and then ping you back with a more complex thought, idea, or words.
      If you are currently non-active in any/all of the fields of psionics then it could, perhaps, take years, or decades, of daily input/output telepathic pinging with this new innate-born friend before you really became good at it (telepathy).
      And even then you would, perhaps, probably be able to really cogently communicate ONLY with other innate born-on telepaths (and only ones that had acquired your signature); it's not like you could turn this skill on everybody and just start reading their minds.
      Expert mind-readers are rare in society, and tend to be very discreet about their abilities - especially the more talented ones.

Just allowing yourself to be dreamwalked is easier than doing input/output telepathy together; after you met up, you could be dreamwalked any time you slept good and sound - provided that your dreamwalker friend knew when to scan you to check and catch you dreaming in the right state (REM sleep).
      Last edited by JEG63; 01-26-2008 at 10:12 AM.

Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Tagger First Class Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      The Boiler Room
      DJ Entries
      Ah, I see. Thanks for the info, though I was more interested in night stalkers... Why would they want to do something like that? Just for fun?
      Raised by NeAvO
      Hazel's Boiler Room
      Do you know the terror of he who falls asleep? To the very toes he is terrified, Because the ground gives the way under him, And the dream begins... - Friedrich Nietzsche

East London
      If I believed they were real then I would say I had a lucid fight with a nightstalker.

But I think it was just a lucid dream.

Can you reveal some of your experiences with them , if you don't mind ? I think me and others , we'll be very interested in them .

astral presence
      New Mexico
      Quote Originally Posted by Dream Binder View Post
      Can you reveal some of your experiences with them , if you don't mind ? I think me and others , we'll be very interested in them .
      Dreamwalkers have met-up more since frequenting online message forums pertaining to psionics, lucid dreaming and astral visions. (and I believe that everybody has met more people in this field since the advent of the internet.)

The mature elder dreamwalkers probably tend to keep an eye out in the astral planes; they probably do this by increasing the size of their telepathic net of friends by meeting more and more online.

When somebody squawks on a message board that they've been under recent attack from a nightstalker, then one or more of these dreamwalkers might investigate. Perhaps they would acquire a signature or two and spy on somebody telepathically, in an attempt to identify the nightstalker culprit.

Upon finding a nightstalker, the dreamwalker(s) might probably go into a sort of mother-hen mode on the perpetrator. Perhaps some type of psychic or psionic combat or sparring might take place (see how You like getting bad dreams put in Your head). I believe the nightstalker might be disciplined and set on a path that included a lot less nightstalking of innocent victims.

The problem is: so many youngsters might just be "crying wolf" when they report fantastic stories of nightstalker attacks.

And remember, Most of the dreams/nightmares people commonly have are just ordinary dreams with ordinary dream-characters created by your own sub-conscious mind. If you had a bad dream, it's probably just that; but if you keep having the same kind of terrible nightmares with the same kind of nasty dream character(s), then it might possibly be a nightstalker.
      Post it in your dream journal, because I bet some dreamwalkers might read now and then.
      Last edited by JEG63; 01-30-2008 at 01:37 PM.

LD Count
      The Boiler Room
      DJ Entries
      Upon finding a nightstalker, the dreamwalker(s) might probably go into a sort of mother-hen mode on the perpetrator. Perhaps some type of psychic or psionic combat or sparring might take place (see how You like getting bad dreams put in Your head). I believe the nightstalker might be disciplined and set on a path that included a lot less nightstalking of innocent victims.
      That's pretty neat. So they're like the protectors of the Dream World? (I use that in lack of a better word, sorry.)
      Raised by NeAvO
      Hazel's Boiler Room

Dream Scholar I guess :p Sanzora's Avatar
      That's pretty neat. So they're like the protectors of the Dream World? (I use that in lack of a better word, sorry.)
      Something like that...

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      a vivid few
      Earth
      DJ Entries
      ok. any night stalkers want a piece, come into my dream tonight, and get your ass brutally handed to you. like, here is your ass, in my hand, handing it back to you. seriously. do it. bring it. ill be waiting. ive never encountered one, and i would like to test my abilities. i guess im a dream walker. so, bring it. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

The evening hangs beneath the moon, a silver thread on darkened dune.
      With closing eyes and resting head; I know that sleep is coming soon.

Upon my pillow, safe in bed,
      A thousand pictures fill my head,

I cannot sleep , my mids aflight;
      and yet my limbs seems made of lead.
      ---Whitacre's Sleep---

East London
      Quote Originally Posted by Tavasion View Post
      ok. any night stalkers want a piece, come into my dream tonight, and get your ass brutally handed to you. like, here is your ass, in my hand, handing it back to you. seriously. do it. bring it. ill be waiting. ive never encountered one, and i would like to test my abilities. i guess im a dream walker. so, bring it. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
      If you think you are a dream walker then you should be hunting them not waiting for them.

And besdies, you don't ever want to be calling night stalkers to you.

astral presence
      New Mexico
      Quote Originally Posted by Tavasion View Post
      ive never encountered one, and i would like to test my abilities. i guess im a dream walker. so, bring it.

Actually, a lot of Lucid Dreamers are probably very good at psionic dream combat and they don't even realize it. People here who can WILD and DILD effortlessly or with just a moderate bit of effort are probably going to be really good at thwarting and turning-the-tide on a nightstalker, and the night stalker knows it.

And no, you're probably not a dreamwalker; dreamwalkers/nightstalkers read peoples minds when they are sleeping, and effect their subjects dreams.

This needs to be said, because I have left it out because it was too personal to me. Many dreamwalkers can and do heal.
      Do they heal the infected cut on your finger while you're sleeping? No.

Here's an example; something that happened to me. I'm a 44 year old male, and the typical older male doesn't cry that much.
      I remember crying only 3 or 4 times in the last decade (I mean really sobbing good). I cried a bit when Princess Diana died; I cried a bit about a youngster that was completely paralyzed (vegetable) after getting hit by a car and I knew his family; and just a couple of other times probably.
      A year or so ago I was going around carrying a bunch of hurt and anger and probably didn't realize it; pent up feelings of grief and anger that I didn't know could be solved by a good cry.
      One night I had this weird dream; I was deeply sobbing in the dream. When I woke up I had intense recall.
      So I was feeling my pillow for damp teardrop-spots and there were none. I felt my eyes and they were dry.
      But my face felt like I'd just finished a good cry, it felt less tense and my cheeks really felt good and I felt way better emotionally.
      It was later "verified" (for you psionics buffs) that this had been a dreamwalker healing session.
      I had been flooded with pure empathic energy by a dreamwalker. There was no recall of any specific memory that I had been forced to dream about.

And another thing... calling-out nightstalkers here? If you absolutely feel the need to do this (and I do not recommend it) try an Astral or Psionics forum for better results.
      whisperinggirl likes this.

I want to take all sides of this story with an open mind, I don't really know what I believe in when it comes to Dreamwalkers and Nightstalkers, can someone explain how they can actually enter into dreams, how is that possible? Do they just enter any random persons dreams?
      WILDs - 38
      MILD/DILDs - 44
      VILDs - 8
      TILDs - 1 (Thirst Induced Lucid Dream, never going through that experience again...)
      Total: 98 - So close to the big 100

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast