• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Like Tree3Likes
    • 1 Post By Rathez
    • 1 Post By Rathez
    • 1 Post By yuriythebest

Thread: I'm completely new to this...Had an extrememly confusing dream..Advice please!!

LD Count
      IL
      DJ Entries

I'm completely new to this...Had an extrememly confusing dream..Advice please!!

Last night I had a dream that I was looking at a newer camper or cabin with my boyfriend which was rather large had 3 bedrooms.

In one of the rooms it was turned almost to an office and had a couple shelves with snickers and other candy bars and from that point my dream switched or i have no recollection of that part but I was sitting outside with a gorgeous girl I've seen from sporting events in highschool but never spoken to (she was from a different school.)

There was a small basketball game going on near us so I do believe we were at a park and the girl kept smiling at me while we were talking and I remember she kissed me and I was really into her and we acted like a couple that was dating.

I remember asking her if she was ready to go somewhere and she said, "Yea I guess so" with a smile then we ended up back at this camper/cabin I had previously been looking at with my boyfriend.

He was there laying down on his side and had an empty plastic grocery bag in his hand and when I walked up to him he started laughing and then I asked him to leave because I had to figure out what I wanted in life and that I would call him in a few days.

The girl stayed and I ran my hand down her cheek I was happy and very relaxed and comfortable around her and she explained that she was happy as well and shed a tear of joy. We started to kiss one more time and from that point I woke up.

I have no idea what this means at all..I do have a boyfriend I've been with for over 4 years and have had some questions as far as my sexuality but I'm uncertain and haven't acted on any of it. any help in interpretating it would be much helpful thanks

LD Count
      Many
      Manitoba
      Only you can interpet your own dreams as the scenario projected by your sub conscious is based off your thoughts and emotions, not others. What might be considered a good dream for some might be considered a nightmare for others, so only you can really understand what the dream meant.
      rolltidegirl23 likes this.

LD Count
      IL
      DJ Entries
      I've tried to interpret what it could mean and I've come to many conclusions I have no idea which conclusion to go with though because I've read that dreams are either a reflection of yourself or different objects,scenarios, colors, etc each have their own individual meaning..I'm not sure which to go with because I'm an amature at this and just started to be able to remember my dreams. I can't say it was a nightmare by any means it was just different and somewhat confusing..Thank you for responding

Atashermi
      Hi rolltidegirl First off welcome to DV. We're glad you joined us and I hope that you're able to enjoy your time here. Feel free to post your questions and if there's something you're having trouble with, contact one of us Dream Guides (the guys and gals with the green names) and we'll do our best to point you in the right direction.

I felt my response to this would be better addressed in a PM, so I'll send my reply in a little bit. Let me know if you don't receive it.
      -Amé

"If there was one thing the lucid dreaming ninja writer could not stand, it was used car salesmen."

LD Count
      Many
      Manitoba
      Quote Originally Posted by rolltidegirl23 View Post
      I've tried to interpret what it could mean and I've come to many conclusions I have no idea which conclusion to go with though because I've read that dreams are either a reflection of yourself or different objects,scenarios, colors, etc each have their own individual meaning..I'm not sure which to go with because I'm an amature at this and just started to be able to remember my dreams. I can't say it was a nightmare by any means it was just different and somewhat confusing..Thank you for responding
      Personally I don't believe dreams have a secret hidden message, or that they are some all-knowing power. I believe its just your brain replicating a scenario you once thought about. I wouldn't go making any life changing decisions based of a dream.

However, dreams do provide the ability to walk through scenarios that you wouldn't be able to experience otherwise. The experience obviously wont be exactly how it would play out in waking life, as its all based off your perspective, emotions and thoughts, but its a good glimpse at it.

Member Achievements:
      5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      1. there is no great single list of dream interpretaitons - only you can interpret your dreams
      2.very often reams don't have any great secret meaning - it's just the brain doing some internal stuff and it's not really meant for interpretation - just enjoy it like you would a movie.
      TAKE DV members advice with caution! some have had zero or 1-2 LD's yet act like gurus
      TOTAL LD's (almost all DILD/MILD) =160!!
      new goals: have more LD's than Shift[X]
      10-15min LD [ X] Article: A day in the life of an LD-er
      the "Mind V.S. Body" Induction technique
      Everyman 2 LD's/ sleep schedule progress