• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
    Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2260
    Like Tree524Likes

Thread: Queen Zukin's Dream Journal

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ☼ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      No motivation.

No recall.

</3

Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
      I'm about to try choline, so I'll look forward to possibly being a moody git then. ^_^
      You'll probably be fine. I have a brainchemistry that seems to be easily disturbed, lol.
      Wolfwood likes this.

Deuteragonist Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      >50, <150
      Sussex
      Quote Originally Posted by Queen Zukin View Post
      No motivation.

No recall.

</3
      What is this!? :/

Who looks outside, dreams;
      who looks inside, awakes.

- Carl Jung

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      What is this!? :/
      The result of a long story catching up to me. I've been having a rough month. :/

Deuteragonist Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      >50, <150
      Sussex
      The result of a long story catching up to me. I've been having a rough month. :/
      Ah, one of those ey... well, I hope it works out for you. ^_^
      Queen Zukin likes this.

Who looks outside, dreams;
      who looks inside, awakes.

- Carl Jung

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Ah, one of those ey... well, I hope it works out for you. ^_^
      Heh thanks. I'm trying my best.

I had a really interesting dream last night. Interesting in that if I was still working on my dream cartography, this would have been a major finding.

This is a dream from January 17th, 2012:

Like a Musical

My friend and I were in the smokey mountains and were exploring a building that was like a lighthouse. It was supposedly as tall as the highest peak, but we were told that the uppermost rooms were closed off to the public.

We didn't care though, and just snuck through the gates and continued climbing up.
      As we kept walking up the steps, the stairs became icy.

We came to an unusually large room for a lighthouse. It looked like a ballroom that had been abandoned a century or two ago. There were stairs that were moving around like in Hogwarts. They were covered in cobwebs.

A worker in the building heard the commotion and told us that we had to leave. We simply refused, and he didn't bother us anymore.

The entire ballroom lit up and became a strange musical, like something out of Beauty and the Beast when objects are dancing around and talking.
      And my dream from last night:

Eighty Stories

My friend and I were in the smokey mountains. Except, the mountain (Mt LeConte), had a spiral stairway running through it. This stairway was encapsulated inside a tall skinny building, about the width of a lighthouse. The stairs seemed to be never ending, and there were at least fifty flights of stairs per story.

The eightieth story was at the top of the lighthouse-like building, and that was supposed to be the peak of the mountain.

My friend and I were determined to climb all of the flights of stairs to get to the top of the mountain.

About halfway through, at the fortieth story, we were stopped by some people that lived there. They offered for my friend and I to come inside their room and have a bite to eat.

I didn't imagine that there were rooms in this tall, skinny building. And I couldn't comprehend how this big of a room could fit inside!

The room was well decorated and there was a feast on the table. My friend and I felt a little creeped out though. There was something kind of strange about these people. But the food was good.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Izam Izam Izam~!

I was at work and Izam and I were flirting. A lot. I think he asked me out too.

Gaaaaah why can't reality be like that?????

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Pregnant to Reptilian Parasites

I was fifteen, working nightshifts for a park service, and eight months pregnant.

My boyfriend was so annoying. Typical teenager.

Even though I was due very soon, I had to keep working long graveyard shifts out in the middle of the woods. It was really creepy out there.

I looked at my schedule and then realized that I was going to be late for work this evening! Shit!

While I was in a tizzy packing my stuff up for work, it was revealed to me that my boyfriend had been infected by a reptilian parasite or something, and that his mind was being controlled by this new race. He had wanted to get me pregnant so that I would continue their species.

And apparently nearly half of everyone I knew had been infected too.

All I could think was, shit I can't deal with this now, I'm going to be late for work!

When I woke up, I wasn't relieved that I wasn't pregnant or that the human race wasn't being taken over by parasites...I was actually just very relieved to know that I wasn't going to be late for work. Shows where my priorities are.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Check Fraud

I was at some kind of post office and this woman was asking me if I wanted to commit check fraud or something with her. What the serious fuck, lady?

She had crazy in her eyes and I just backed away.

She kept following me around and so I called a friend to come and pick me up. He came and we decided to go back to his house. He was driving horribly.

Land of the Lost Libraries

I was in a HUGE library.

I was looking for something, maybe even a bathroom, but I was looking for something specific.

I kept going down deeper into the heart of the library. Things became dusty and very few people were there.

I came to a section of the library dedicated to Asia. Everything Asia.

I heard some people talking and asked them where I was.

They responded, "hey, we've been lost in this library for years. There's no way out of here. We're having a marriage ceremony for our group, feel free to pick a partner."

This guy then stood up and asked if I would be his wife. I declined, but he followed me around for the rest of the dream. But they were right, there really wasn't any way out of the library!
      Wolfwood likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I didn't remember any dreams last night, despite sleeping 13 hours. It was a deep, deep, deeeep sleep.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Revenge of the Three Wolves

It was around one o'clock in the morning. But the sun had risen to give an eerie, misty dawn.

I was standing in the middle of campus.

A man stands next to me and begins to play the violin beautifully! Wow!

I thought what a shame it was that he only played this late at night. He should play in the daytime too so others can hear.

More people joined in and began to play their violins as well. It sounded like an offshoot of Pachelbel's Cannon.

The music swayed me, it was so beautiful!

Something then possessed me to run into the forest as far away from everyone as I could.

I ran into the thick underbrush and into the dense forest. Everything was so luscious and green. This was the most perfect forest I had ever seen. It looked like something out of Avatar, so perfect it was otherworldly.

I kept running and may have had brief moments of lucidity.

I kept running until I came to an ancient arch hidden in the trees.

The base of the arch seemed to be a very thick old tree trunk. The trunks merged together about 50ft up and the wood faded into bricks.

It's hard to describe, but it was stunning. Something about this arch felt mystical.

I descended the hill and then noticed a little girl taunting a wolf. I told her to stop.

Out of the forest, I walked up a street. I noticed a white wolf stalking me. It was the same wolf that the little girl had been taunting.

Apparently, the wolves mistook me for a grown up version of the little girl who had been taunting them, and they wanted to get their revenge.

I ran from the wolves and took cover at my coworkers house. The three of them were surrounding the house. They even followed me to work. They didn't attack, but kept watching.
      Darkmatters likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Corporate Coldness

I was at work when I was summoned to the office room to take a quick survey. Nine other people were there. We were randomly assigned a question that we had to answer, but the questions seemed to pose little relevancy to the company.

A few DV members were there too.

When one of us asked why we were answering these silly questions, the boss held a gun to the employee's head.

"If this isn't done right, I'm not afraid to shoot," he said.

When another employee spoke up, he shot her in the hand. A few people screamed and he shot them in the head.

I was trapped in this room with a raging lunatic with a gun.

Fuck.

My mind was racing at the speed of light. My first instinct was to escape, and I did just that.

When he was distracted, I bolted out the door. He missed shooting me by only inches.

I ran to the bathroom and sat on the floor in a stall. And screamed my lungs out. I kept screaming and screaming and just letting all of the fear and panic out. And all of the frustration and emptiness and sadness...

Until a peculiar thought crossed my mind:

Have I screamed so loud that I am screaming in my sleep?

I did a double take on my thoughts and realized this was a dream. But I decided to continue on with the plot.

I left the bathroom and Izam asked me what had happened. I didn't think that he would believe me, so I just made something else up.

Spider Webs

Joe was at my house. We walked into my bathroom and noticed that spiders had taken over the entire area. I didn't see any spiders, only their webs. But it was actually spectacular. The webs glowed in the dark and changed colors. They were every where. It was really gross, but still strangely beautiful.
      Wolfwood likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Just noticed...l33t post ^

WalMart Breakdown

I was at Bree's house. She lived in a giant mansion now. A few days earlier, I had told her of a dream that I had in which her good friend got shot in the head.

A few days later, that same friend got shot.

Bree was really pissed at me and she thought that I shot her friend and told me that we couldn't be friends any longer.

I was pissed, so I went to WalMart (Zukin Logic).

I was in a strange state of hysteria and I was running around WalMart screaming about how WalMart sucks ass.

I then left the building, still hysterical, and took a cab to somewhere else.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I didn't get much sleep. We had a storm and our power went out.

I had one of those weird mornings when you dream that you're in bed and you see a giant flash of lightning and hear it too, but the flash stays and its suddenly daytime. And then you realize that you're actually awake. Arrrrgggh those are so confusing! When was I dreaming and when was I awake?!!!

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Friday, July 27th

Amnesia and Fairies

There was a lot more to this dream than I remember, but I was at university and the monsters from Amnesia were attacking people. There was some kind of interdimensional fairy that was trying to save people.

In one part of the dream, I remember laying down and closing my eyes and seeing a lot of vivid HH, and then taking a screenshot of it. I then posted a thread on DV called "Post screenshots of your dreams!" and instructions on how to do it.
      Wolfwood likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Cold Pizza

I was inside an apartment complex. It caught on fire and people were dying and only a handful of us barely escaped.

So we decided to order pizza. I told some of my friends that I wouldn't be able to get the pizza until later, since I had to run a few errands.

Something brought me to a martial arts place. I started talking to a man, who described himself as an "ignu," or something like that. He had a peculiar spark of energy to him. He had deep brown eyes, brown skin, and brown hair. He was rather tall. I felt like I had met him before.

"I can see right through people, and what I see in you is that you need to keep going. Don't give up now, because you're going to achieve some great things," he told me, looking me deeply in the eyes.

He gave me some basic instructions on how to get going again.

I left the martial arts facility and then remembered that I had to pick up the pizza. I had ordered it around 6pm. It was 9 now. I went to the pizza place and they told me that they threw out my pizza because it had been so long and it was getting too cold.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      DV's Mass Meeting

Dreamviews was having a mass meet up in real life. It was at some big house.

A lot of people were there, and I was surprised at how friendly they weren't. I felt left out, so I went into a room alone and just listened to some music.
      Wolfwood likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I had a weird night last night.

I took some dramamine to help me sleep at 10pm, and then woke up four hours later wide awake and shaking. Then couldn't fall back asleep until 6am...and woke up at 1pm. Fail.

I remember something about a lot of people. And maybe fish.

Ew it looks weird to have a signature.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I fell asleep around 5:30am, and woke up at 7am for an appointment.

Must.

Not.

Fall.

Back.

Asleep.

D:

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I went to bed at around 10:30pm and slept unusually hard. I woke up at around 1:25am, realized I had already slept through an alarm and forgot to project for Atras. So, I did that at 1:25am instead, though it sucked compared to normal.

Spoiler for HH (undirected):

Brennenburg Terror

I was lost in a labyrinth dungeon and castle that looked a lot like Brennenburg, and had the extremely haunted feeling to it as well.

I was walking through the maze of hallways, lucid at times and nonlucid at other times. I remember that I was running through parts of it, terrified, at trying to hide behind book shelves from something.

Staring with those eyes

I was on a bus. I haven't ridden a bus in years.

There was a guy sitting in front of me who kept turning around and staring. He had brown hair and beautiful eyes.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Projection - decent. Recall - shitty

Stranger than a Tragedy

I was hanging out at a grad party. I was kind of sad because, in the dream, my boyfriend died. And the one before him died as well. So I really wasn't in the mood for a party.

One of my coworkers noticed this, and came over to talk about it. We had a lengthy discussion, and decided to meet up the next day as well.

This went on for awhile until we became relationship status.

At that time, I started hearing a woman's voice in my head. She was narrating my actions.

This creeped me out.

The entire dream would have reminded me of Stranger Than Fiction if it were not for the fact that I realized that this woman was also following me.

"Why are you following me?!" I asked her.

"I would like to see how my story is going to pan out," she responded, cooly.

"Excuse me, your story?"

"I'm writing a new tragedy novel. And you are the main character," she explained.

Fuck. Tragedy may be my favorite genre, but I never wanted to be the main character in one.

"If I'm the main character, can I at least know the plot?" I asked.

"Wouldn't that ruin things?"

"I think I deserve to know," I whispered angrily.

She hesitated and then replied, "You are the main character of my new tragedy novel. In which you will have 5 lovers, and slowly each one of them will die. I see that you have made it to lover number three."

"And you are going to sit here and watch me suffer?"

"Yes, to capture the emotion, of course," she responded as if this was a casual, everyday occurrence.

I stared at her short, brown hair that was done into a pixie hair cut. She was only an inch or two taller than me. If it weren't for the two men following her, I would have socked her in the face. What an insensitive bitch.

I thought about ways that I could derail her plan. My current boyfriend, who was now lover number three, was probably already destined to die.

But, perhaps if we could run from her then she wouldn't be able to witness the plot. Which would mean no story for her to capture. And maybe then she would give up.

I ran with this idea. Literally.

I took my boyfriend by the arm and ran. I was trying to explain things to him along the way. Trying to piece together the puzzle and trying to escape her view.

I decided that our best bet for now would be to hide in the back of a shop in town while we were out of her view. I predicted that if she couldn't find us then she might look elsewhere, and then we could make a cleaner escape.

My boyfriend and I ran through an alleyway and I opened the door to the back of a shop and...What the serious fuck?

It looked as if we had just opened a door straight into the world of Das singende, klingende Bäumchen.

At first, I was stunned. And then I was still stunned. But we had to keep running.

And then a rhino came out behind the bush and killed him. Just like that and it was over.

I wondered if I had played right into her hands. I wondered if, perhaps, it was actually essential to the plot that I knew the storyline so that I could attempt to avoid it and therefore cause the deaths anyways, spinning it full force into a tragedy.

That insensitive bitch.

I walked out of the strange room and back into town.

I thought to myself, you just watch. I'll ruin your story. I won't fall in love with anyone. I'll keep to myself and your story will be toast.

So I did just that. I shut out anyone who tried to talk to me. I hurt their feelings. It was hard, but I had to. I had no other choice.

The hardest person to shut out was an old friend of mine. I could tell he was deeply concerned. This wasn't like me at all.

He pleaded to me to tell him what was wrong. It was so difficult to hold back. My voice yelled hurtful things towards him, but my eyes pleaded for forgiveness.

"Zukin, I don't care what it's about. You know you can tell me anything."

I had to say something that would make him leave immediately, because I didn't know how much longer I could hold back these tears.

"You don't listen or care, you're insensitive just like everyone else and I wish you would leave so that I never would ever have to see your face again!" I thought that would do it.

He hesitated for a moment before responding, "that's okay. I will leave once you tell me what is bothering you. And then, if you still want me to leave, I will."

Fuck.

This man was determined to know the truth. He was playing right into the author's hands. I couldn't hold back the pain any longer so I rationalized it with: it will all be okay as long as we don't fall in love.

So I told him everything. He was shocked and then reached over to give me a hug. I felt shivers run down my spine. I already knew this was the beginning of the end for him.

I immediately wanted to take back all the words I said. I wished I hadn't given into the pain. I wish we had never even met so he wouldn't have to experience this fate.

I knew somewhere, the author of my story was watching from a distance and smirking. I had played right into her hands again.

I immediately knew that we had to get out of her sight. I feared that we would have that same fate as the last lover.

I felt as if she was following right behind me, smirking. I knew that she was getting steadily closer, ready to watch closely as the fourth lover died. She was ready to leech off of the pain and suffering.

Before making any impulsive decisions, I tried to plan our route of escape carefully. This time there wouldn't be any errors. We would be in control of OUR story.

We escaped to my house. I was planning on us hiding in the basement until she had left. I knew the basement well of any dangers. I knew exactly what to avoid there, and exactly how to escape if needed.

We opened the door to the cellar and...What the serious fuck? Again?

Both of us were instantly trapped in the same world as my last lover and I had been trapped in. This was creepy as shit.

"Be careful, there will be something in the bushes over there waiting to attack you," I whispered to him.

We slowly passed the bushes before an alligator emerged. It snapped its jaws at us threateningly.

"RUN!!!" He yelled, trying to prevent the alligator from attacking me.

"It's after you, not me!"

"JUST RUN!!!" He demanded.

I followed his demands and ran through the pathway, worrying about him all along. The pathway slowly transformed into the hallway of a house.

I wondered where on Earth I was.

There was a door at the end of the hallway. I opened it and hid inside.

After a couple minutes, I heard the door squeak open. It was him! He had made it out alive! I nearly screamed in joy. Her plan had failed! We were escaping and we were going to make it out alive.

"Where are we?" He whispered. The room was dark, with only a little light beginning to come in from dawn.

I flipped the light switch on.

We were standing in a little girl's room. And the little girl was laying on her bed, looking over at us - horrified.

I quickly put my hand over her mouth to prevent her from screaming and whispered, " you have to promise us that you will be quiet."

She nodded her blonde head in obedience.

I had a weird feeling that this little girl was the author's daughter.

We stood there for a few minutes, debating on what to do next.

And then the door slowly creaked open. My heart pounded before I realized that it was one of my coworkers.

"...Why are you guys in here?" She questioned, completely puzzled.

"We're just hiding, we'll be gone soon," I whispered.

"From who?"

"It doesn't matter. Just promise us you won't let anyone know that we're here," I urged.

She looked at us with a blank stare for a moment and then murmured a hesitant agreement. She closed the door and left.

We thought we were safe until the door creaked open again. It was the author.

My coworker was standing behind her.

"I see you've stumbled into my daughters' room," she smirked, "thought you could run, aye?"

We didn't answer her. I exchanged glances with my partner. He looked horrified.

"Well. It looks like your actions, Zukin, have lead your partner to his untimely demise. You were going so strong, too. How unfortunate," she sneered.

Her daughter then took out a pocket knife. I lurched in front of him, shielding him from the knife.

He pushed me back, trying to protect me.

"Dammit, you don't understand! She's trying to kill YOU not me!" I screamed, still trying to protect him from the knife. I knew she wouldn't kill off her main character just yet.

He pushed me back just as her daughter stabbed him in the neck with the knife. I let out a defeated scream, devastated.

In tears, I looked up at the author and cried out, "are you happy now?"

"Quite. But our story isn't finished yet," she exclaimed, "Get up."

I refused.

"We have yet to reach the climax," she smirked.

I prayed for the energy to leap out and punch her in the face, but I was hovered over my dead lover. Mourning.

Her assistant grabbed me by the hand and dragged me out of the room. He threw me into a car where the four of us drove off.

I wondered what the climax of the story was. She said I was going to have five lovers. I had exhausted four already.

If we were about to reach the climax, then the climax would be with my fifth lover. Our love would undoubtedly be stronger than all four lovers put together, thus the fall would be much worse.

Even though I didn't even know this person yet, I knew that if our love was going to be that deep, then I would give anything for him. Including my life.

I thought about ending it.

If I committed suicide, then I would save his life.

But, could suicide actually be the climax of the story?

I knew I had two choices. I could either 1. Wait it out, fall in love with the fifth lover and then watch him die or, 2. Commit suicide and save his life.

I wasn't sure which storyline the author had in mind, but I decided to be safe and go for the second choice - suicide.

We pulled over at a gas station to stop for gas.

"Do you want anything to eat?" She asked me.

"Sure."

"What will it be?" She asked.

"Let me come in to the gas station and take a look at what they have," I plotted.

While the author her two assistants payed for gas at the register, I took a look around. I pretended to be looking for something to eat, but in reality, I was looking for anything that I could overdose on.

I hid behind the isle and opened up a large packet of pills and shoved all of them into my mouth as fast as I could. The more - the better. I didn't know how much time I had left before they would come around the isle and see.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" The author screamed and threw the bottle of pills from my hand.

It's too late for you now, I thought. And smirked back at her.

"You fucking prick!" She shrieked.

I had swallowed more than enough needed for death, I knew that for sure because I had already gotten half way through the second bottle.

"You've ruined my novel! Fucking asshole!" She stomped around before grabbing me by the hair and throwing me onto the ground outside.

Sleepiness was beginning to overcome me, I felt a sense of dread as death approached, but I knew that in the process my reasoning had been correct, and by killing myself I was saving the life of a person I would have loved immensely and otherwise given up my life for.

I felt everything slowing down and getting black as death approached - and I knew that I had won.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      projection - shitty, recall - meh

Ghost Hunt

Several friends and I were in an abandoned mansion. We were assessing it for ghost activity.

Not much was happening on the bottom floor. I intuitively felt drawn to the second story and lead the group up the stairs.

A lot of the house looked like the study rooms in Amnesia. This video game is really plaguing my mind.

As we were climbing the stairs, we noticed that there was a small window that looked into a larger room. It looked like some kind of massive ballroom, but we didn't know how to get there from here.

The second story gave us the creeps. Things were moving around, but while we weren't looking.

And once again, thanks Amnesia for giving my mind fuel to light the nightmare fire, because when we looked at a seemingly normal picture...

and then looked back again...it looked like this...

Upon seeing a picture just completely change like that, everyone went batshit insane in panic.

We immediately left that room and went to other rooms to explore.

In one of the rooms, we found a bunch of names on the floor. We assumed that they were people that used to live in the old mansion.

I had a really weird flashback here, and suddenly I was in the 1600's or 1700's. I was wandering around a small village town. I was searching for someone, but I didn't know who and my mind felt really cloudy. I passed by an old woman who I intuitively knew to be one of the people who lived in the mansion. She was rocking back and fourth muttering something that wasn't English.

I remembered a few more dreams but they've escaped me at the moment.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      How I spent my weekend:

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Saturday, August 4th, 2012

German Exchange Student - Leader of a Drug Cartel

I was at my grandmother's house, when I saw my old friend, a German exchange student, on the couch.

"Woah!!! Hey!!!" I called out.

"Hey, Zukin!"

"Strange that our paths would cross like this," I said.

"Definitely, come sit with me, let's catch up."

I sat with him on the couch for a few minutes. The scenery changed around us and suddenly we were sitting on a small platform (among many) in a GIANT outdoor ball pit.

Curiosity got the best of me, so I dived into the giant ball pit. I fell and fell and fell.

I literally fell to Germany. Except, I was still in the ball pit...but I guess I was in Germany's side of the ball pit.

And I was also surrounded by a shit ton of illegal prescription drugs.

I climbed up to the top of the ball pit again and talked to the exchange student about what I saw.

He looked horrified before explaining that he knew all about this, and he was leading some kind of weird drug cartel in the ball pit.

And then, out of completely nowhere, this thing emerged from the ball pit.

It looked sort of like the above, except his body was this weird purple slime material. It looked like ectoplasm or something.

He then told us that he was the god of this cartel, or something really fucking bizarre.

Anyways, the God of Prescription Drugs was really pissed off that his secret got out and he was threatening revenge.

Well, the FBI witnessed this whole ordeal and so they decided to dress up some of their male agents as women. Some of them got too drunk though and had too much fun playing the opposite sex and started dancing on tables.

I don't know what the hell triggered that dream.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      You're doing what?!

I came into work and was told that my job had been switched out. Someone else had gotten my job as a cashier and now I was just a clerk.

But our store decided to merge with a clothing store, so now I was also responsible for dressing the manikins. I kept getting yelled at because their shirts and skirts wouldn't match.

Anyways, somehow I winded up at Charmy's house, but I wanted to change into shorts and was looking everywhere for them.

I think I found them on the roof.

Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast