• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 5 of 5
    Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By ShannonGreen

    Thread: Ritualistic Lucid Dreaming | A Step by Step Comprehensive Guide!

    1. #1
      Member ShannonGreen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      6
      Likes
      1

      Ritualistic Lucid Dreaming | A Step by Step Comprehensive Guide!

      1. Be in a lucid dream.
      Lucid dreams can be stimulated in many ways. I will list but a few...
      a) Sleeping multiple times in a day can help you to lucid dream.
      b) Facing your fears in a nightmare, or sacrificing your good feeling in a dream, can help you to lucid dream.
      c) Engaging in art, or artistic behaviour, can help you to lucid dream.
      d) More...

      2. With your dream ego, create a small hole, or hollow.
      For purposes on an example, try a traditional 'illuminati triangle' (a triangle made out of the forefingers and thumbs).
      3. Focus all lucidity into your presented hole, or hollow.
      You substitute fun in a lucid dream for ritual; you must realize you're in a lucid dream, and then you use the dream energies in a different, ritualistic manner.
      4. Ask a question, make a statement or visualize something in the gap, or hollow; you can make references to whoever or whatever you want while you speak.
      With more expertise in Ritualistic Lucid Dreaming, you will become more adept at it, and therefore you'll have more freedom in the types of rituals you can perform, or dream tools that you employ.

      When you have completed the four steps, the lucid dream, by way of the focused dream energy (usually presented as a transitioning to blue overlay in a hole or hollow), will downgrade into a normal dream. The normal dream will be the answer to the question you had asked in metaphorical form. There are other results depending on how you performed the ritual, what tools you had used and your current state of mind or physicality, etc. Ritualistic Lucid Dreaming is a relatively new art, and many answers are left unknown.

      There are many benefits to Ritualistic Lucid Dreaming, such as:
      • Enhanced creative writing or art;
      • Helping you to be fearless.
      • Supporting you with your social life.
      • Resolving some mental issues.
      • And more.
      Last edited by ShannonGreen; 11-25-2015 at 07:37 PM.

    2. #2
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class Veteran Second Class Populated Wall
      Sensei's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      LD Count
      Some
      Gender
      Location
      The Depths
      Posts
      4,378
      Likes
      5482
      DJ Entries
      115
      This is somewhat interesting, do you have some sources or dreams that you can share as examples? I for one cannot think of a reason to do this, but seeing what you have done in lucids might inspire a reason for me.

    3. #3
      Member ShannonGreen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      6
      Likes
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
      This is somewhat interesting, do you have some sources or dreams that you can share as examples? I for one cannot think of a reason to do this, but seeing what you have done in lucids might inspire a reason for me.
      There are many benefits to Ritualistic Lucid Dreaming, such as:
      •Enhanced creative writing or art.
      •Helping you to be fearless.
      •Supporting you with your social life.
      •Resolving some mental issues.
      •And more.
      My experiences are vast in content and complexity; pointing out one of them is worthless, to you and to me.

      I have an ongoing dream, going on, and though it didn't come about through Ritualistic Lucid Dreaming, I know that Ritualistic Lucid Dreams can spur ongoing dreaming.

      There's plenty of reasons to engage in the ritual, maybe try and think about the things that you can do, rather than the things that you can't.

      That's all thanks for the reply.
      Sensei likes this.

    4. #4
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class Veteran Second Class Populated Wall
      Sensei's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      LD Count
      Some
      Gender
      Location
      The Depths
      Posts
      4,378
      Likes
      5482
      DJ Entries
      115
      Quote Originally Posted by ShannonGreen View Post
      My experiences are vast in content and complexity; pointing out one of them is worthless, to you and to me.

      I have an ongoing dream, going on, and though it didn't come about through Ritualistic Lucid Dreaming, I know that Ritualistic Lucid Dreams can spur ongoing dreaming.

      There's plenty of reasons to engage in the ritual, maybe try and think about the things that you can do, rather than the things that you can't.

      That's all thanks for the reply.
      So it is just you though? No one else does this?

      It sounds pretty interesting, I don't think experiences would be useless, as they would probably make me more prone to do this.

      I guess I will wait to see some other peoples experience on the forum if anyone else finds this worthwhile.

      Also, I didn't mean to be rude when I said I can't think of a reason to do this, I meant a reason for me to do this. The only one that is remotely close to my interests is enhanced creative writing and art.

    5. #5
      Member ShannonGreen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      6
      Likes
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
      So it is just you though? No one else does this?

      It sounds pretty interesting, I don't think experiences would be useless, as they would probably make me more prone to do this.

      I guess I will wait to see some other peoples experience on the forum if anyone else finds this worthwhile.

      Also, I didn't mean to be rude when I said I can't think of a reason to do this, I meant a reason for me to do this. The only one that is remotely close to my interests is enhanced creative writing and art.
      Other people have reported that it works for them, after I have told them.

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 0
      Last Post: 06-20-2015, 08:24 AM
    2. A really good step-by-step guide to lucid dreaming?
      By Sydney3711 in forum Introduction Zone
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 03-21-2011, 09:14 PM
    3. How to Hold a Class: A Step-by-Step Guide
      By Naiya in forum DVA Archive
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-27-2010, 05:22 AM
    4. Jerimiah Molfese's Step by Step program in the art of lucid dreaming.
      By Lucidness in forum General Lucid Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:31 PM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •