• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 7 of 7
    1. #1
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Posts
      31
      Likes
      0

      first contact with dream guide [i am shocked]

      It's been a while now since I started lucid activity, last night I got major break trough with meeting Dream Guide or ... as I prefer my subconscious.

      I was I a house I am familiar with. I was fully lucid and fooling around, I experimented with reading texts on newspaper. Suddenly I realized that I was not alone. I heard someone coming down from second floor. I was not scared but just wondering who that might be. And there he was. Indian man. I instantly asked is he my dream guide. He nodded and gave a brief smile. I was so happy. I asked hem what happens next. He said that he is going to show me how dreams are made on molecular level and he smiled again. Everything was so quiet and I was so relaxed. I like knew him and I also respected him. He was calm. I guess he is real me or something.

      Then I lost lucidity, obviously because of I was so excited.

      Could anyone give some explanations of what happened. Was this just a trick...
      Do not waste 36% of your lifetime in black hole - go lucid!

    2. #2
      Member Robot_Butler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      LD Count
      Tons
      Gender
      Location
      Bay Area, California
      Posts
      6,320
      Likes
      798
      DJ Entries
      75
      Your dream reminds me of the HP Lovecraft story "The Picture in the House." Only, your dream had a much better ending

      http://web.archive.org/web/200504040...inthehouse.htm

    3. #3
      Member marwanin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      8
      Gender
      Location
      Fes (Fez)
      Posts
      164
      Likes
      20
      Very nice.
      Are you indian? if not why you're Dream guide would be indian?
      and how the Dreams are made? ask him the next time again. !
      no sig

    4. #4
      FightingDreamer Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      Higurashi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Here
      Posts
      757
      Likes
      3
      Cool. It's been a goal of mine(that I never seem to get around to) to find/create a dream guide. Is there anything in particular you want to achieve with him?

      Quote Originally Posted by leonhardrhine View Post
      Could anyone give some explanations of what happened. Was this just a trick...
      What exactly do you mean? Are you asking whether or not he is genuinely there to help you?

      As for that, it's simply a matter of opinion. One prevalent thought is that dream guides are just something your mind makes up because you allow it to; the other is that they hold an existence in the dream world in order to act as a sort of dream-exclusive counselor, hence the name, dream guide.

      If you're asking something different, please say so~

    5. #5
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Posts
      31
      Likes
      0
      I am not indian. What I was asking , I got answer now. He is invention of busy mind of mine. I was not particularly searching for dream guide. I just wanted to know is this a fake , just a "want to see a dream guide" wish or a geniune DG from subconscious....

      I have no plans but ask him what he meant with molecular dreams. This sounds as a not random words. Molecular Dreams. I guess it is a orderly combined words with common sense and I have never heard such combination, thus I think It was something very deep from within me. Even Einstein got hes answers from dreams... I am asking questions about dream in my dreams... perhaps my Indian buddy explains me more.

      I have herd some weird story that when you actually make contact with subconscious, you will have full access to all information you have seen within your life and experiences within. Its like accessing other 95% of our mind... since 5% is in our daily usage. Either way I am approaching to all this LD with more scientific approach by conducting experiments...


      One side note also, as I was very skeptic about LD at first (believe me .... i was most skeptic in world) I now realize how real this all is. So many people have forgotten dreams, perhaps dreaming was the evolution of our brain... and we dont use it as we should... could this be the key to unravel other 95% of our brain. Could this be something more than just dreaming with fully awake.

      Compare it with operating system> you have 3Ghz cpu, but you only using DOS ans some simple programs that overhelm cpu by 0.01 %.

      And now I go nuts with non scientific idea. What if our dream world is real and our real world is a actual dream? I know it is crazy but just believe for it for a second. Funny feeling huh... the more you think about it the more you start to feel that ... no dont get me wrong, this is not matrix.... , you start to feel that our true selfs reside in deep dreams where subconscious develops ourself from inputs and outputs of our lives.

      I love what Edgar Allan Poe sayd... All what you see is nothing but a dream within a dream.... I wonder if he was also lucid dreamer... somehow I think he was....

      ... I think I need to start my blog....
      Do not waste 36% of your lifetime in black hole - go lucid!

    6. #6
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Quote Originally Posted by leonhardrhine View Post
      I am not indian. What I was asking , I got answer now. He is invention of busy mind of mine. I was not particularly searching for dream guide. I just wanted to know is this a fake , just a "want to see a dream guide" wish or a geniune DG from subconscious....

      I have no plans but ask him what he meant with molecular dreams. This sounds as a not random words. Molecular Dreams. I guess it is a orderly combined words with common sense and I have never heard such combination, thus I think It was something very deep from within me. Even Einstein got hes answers from dreams... I am asking questions about dream in my dreams... perhaps my Indian buddy explains me more.

      I have herd some weird story that when you actually make contact with subconscious, you will have full access to all information you have seen within your life and experiences within. Its like accessing other 95% of our mind... since 5% is in our daily usage. Either way I am approaching to all this LD with more scientific approach by conducting experiments...


      One side note also, as I was very skeptic about LD at first (believe me .... i was most skeptic in world) I now realize how real this all is. So many people have forgotten dreams, perhaps dreaming was the evolution of our brain... and we dont use it as we should... could this be the key to unravel other 95% of our brain. Could this be something more than just dreaming with fully awake.

      Compare it with operating system> you have 3Ghz cpu, but you only using DOS ans some simple programs that overhelm cpu by 0.01 %.

      And now I go nuts with non scientific idea. What if our dream world is real and our real world is a actual dream? I know it is crazy but just believe for it for a second. Funny feeling huh... the more you think about it the more you start to feel that ... no dont get me wrong, this is not matrix.... , you start to feel that our true selfs reside in deep dreams where subconscious develops ourself from inputs and outputs of our lives.

      I love what Edgar Allan Poe sayd... All what you see is nothing but a dream within a dream.... I wonder if he was also lucid dreamer... somehow I think he was....

      ... I think I need to start my blog....
      Wow, I am fascinated to hear what Molecular Dreams are. That is intense!
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    7. #7
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Posts
      20
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      Wow, I am fascinated to hear what Molecular Dreams are. That is intense!
      Yes, I agree. Please keep us updated. If you are so interested, like you say, in how most of the brain is used subconsciously, it could be that you're shown what you really feel or believe on a subconscious level? I've got no idea really, but just what came to my mind!

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •