• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 83

    Thread: simple

    1. #1
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      708
      Likes
      20

      simple

      balance is everything.

      no religion

      balance

      God is one with you

      you are one with god
      ld's since joining....28
      dreams are real while they last, what more can be said about life??
      Adopted: SuperDuck

    2. #2
      Member joey11223's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Gender
      Location
      England
      Posts
      652
      Likes
      0
      where is this going to head now? You haven't exactly asked a question, just put a breif statement of your beliefs.


      If i am one with God, am i a God? ME->
      My kitty Wooole!, i love you julan!!!!

      "EVERY TIME MASTURBATION KILLS, GOD TURNS YOU INTO A KITTEN!!!"

    3. #3
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      708
      Likes
      20
      its not going to head anywhere

      why does it have to be so hard
      ld's since joining....28
      dreams are real while they last, what more can be said about life??
      Adopted: SuperDuck

    4. #4
      Lover/Fighter SilverZero's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Right here.
      Posts
      290
      Likes
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by dropout14
      God is one with you

      you are one with god
      What are your reasons for believing that this is true? Does it just sound nice, or is there some compelling reason to believe it?
      LD Counter (as of 07.25.07) = 5 (2 WILDs)
      Short-term goal: Recall three full dreams a night for a full week.
      Long-term goal: Have three LDs per week for one month.
      Longer-term goal: Have one six-hour LD every night! (Shooting too high? We'll see.)
      Waking life goal: Round up some NPSG equipment to study my own sleep patterns.

    5. #5
      Member joey11223's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Gender
      Location
      England
      Posts
      652
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by dropout14 View Post
      its not going to head anywhere

      why does it have to be so hard
      but but but.. discussion forum. Silly to starts thread with a statement you don't want to discuss.
      My kitty Wooole!, i love you julan!!!!

      "EVERY TIME MASTURBATION KILLS, GOD TURNS YOU INTO A KITTEN!!!"

    6. #6
      The one who rambles. Lucid_boy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Gender
      Posts
      484
      Likes
      47
      DJ Entries
      3
      Well because this thread has no topic of discussion I will list a random string of words to start one: car, hat, drugs, elephant, joey's kitty wooole!, mom, bar, door, hair, joke, dog, barf, church, god, breath, school, and work.


      Infinitly greater than you are... Damn that missing E.

    7. #7
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      708
      Likes
      20
      hhaha

      does it sounds nice? hell yea

      do i have a reason to believe it

      ....hell yea

      do i need a compelling reason i have to explain to you,

      no

      this is a discussion forum

      and it looks like i am the only person who has come to the same conculsion

      its a feeling,

      not something i can just say to you and you will understand

      just honestly think about it and tell me that there really is not an opposite to every sense you have

      tell me that i am only talking about the 5 senses

      tell me that not everything in LIFE has an opposite

      and that is balance

      now if you get deep enough you will realize that in balance itself there is unbalance

      and that it self proves balance even more

      One last thing, do tell me who is going to be the next jackass who completely misinterperates everything i just wrote and is going to sy something completely ignorant to the fact..........thats what im wondering



      admins if you would like o move this to philosopy**** please do
      Last edited by Bosco; 08-05-2007 at 10:54 AM.
      ld's since joining....28
      dreams are real while they last, what more can be said about life??
      Adopted: SuperDuck

    8. #8
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Quote Originally Posted by dropout14 View Post
      balance is everything.

      no religion

      balance

      God is one with you

      you are one with god
      That's not true.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    9. #9
      Member Bonsay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Gender
      Location
      In a pot.
      Posts
      2,706
      Likes
      60
      Quote Originally Posted by Universal Mind View Post
      That's not true.
      Prove it...lol
      Universe = god, you =god
      Actually I have more proof that I'm god than anything else. You're just my creations.
      C:\Documents and Settings\Akul\My Documents\My Pictures\Sig.gif

    10. #10
      The one who rambles. Lucid_boy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Gender
      Posts
      484
      Likes
      47
      DJ Entries
      3
      The OP's statement makes no sense to me...anyone care to explain?


      Infinitly greater than you are... Damn that missing E.

    11. #11
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points

      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Gender
      Location
      Seattle, WA
      Posts
      2,503
      Likes
      217
      Quote Originally Posted by Lucid_boy View Post
      The OP's statement makes no sense to me...anyone care to explain?
      It might be a spin on the whole "humans are created in god's image" thing, whatever that means (it seems to mean god is fallible).

    12. #12
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      708
      Likes
      20
      what is an OP anyone??
      ld's since joining....28
      dreams are real while they last, what more can be said about life??
      Adopted: SuperDuck

    13. #13
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Quote Originally Posted by dropout14 View Post
      what is an OP anyone??
      original poster
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    14. #14
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Posts
      2,893
      Likes
      1
      Could the original poster please make it clearer what argument he i trying to get across because at the moment this makes no sense to me, it just sounds silly.


    15. #15
      The one who rambles. Lucid_boy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Gender
      Posts
      484
      Likes
      47
      DJ Entries
      3
      Like I said, I made a list of topics: Hats, cats, school, work, god,dog,breathe,joeys kitty wooole, and quatum physics.


      Infinitly greater than you are... Damn that missing E.

    16. #16
      Member Bonsay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Gender
      Location
      In a pot.
      Posts
      2,706
      Likes
      60
      Ok...quantum physics says I'm god.
      C:\Documents and Settings\Akul\My Documents\My Pictures\Sig.gif

    17. #17
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      708
      Likes
      20
      hahaha i told you some ignorany people would say stupid shit

      i am not making an argument at all
      ld's since joining....28
      dreams are real while they last, what more can be said about life??
      Adopted: SuperDuck

    18. #18
      - Neruo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Gender
      Location
      The Netherlands
      Posts
      4,438
      Likes
      5
      Quote Originally Posted by dropout14 View Post
      hahaha i told you some ignorany people would say stupid shit

      i am not making an argument at all
      Yeah, dun yu jus' hate ignorany people or Wha'?!
      “What a peculiar privilege has this little agitation of the brain which we call 'thought'” -Hume

    19. #19
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      708
      Likes
      20
      dude i misspelled one word, dont be a jackass, and the y is right next to the t
      ld's since joining....28
      dreams are real while they last, what more can be said about life??
      Adopted: SuperDuck

    20. #20
      The one who rambles. Lucid_boy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Gender
      Posts
      484
      Likes
      47
      DJ Entries
      3
      You ruin so many good topics Neruo, not that this one was that great.


      Infinitly greater than you are... Damn that missing E.

    21. #21
      Shaka Hislop's No.1 fan. wannywan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Location Location
      Posts
      219
      Likes
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverZero View Post
      What are your reasons for believing that this is true? Does it just sound nice, or is there some compelling reason to believe it?
      NO

    22. #22
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      708
      Likes
      20
      When i say that you are God, are you so ignorant to the fact that you think i am saying that you have special powers?

      If so i def say you get some help

      Do you people not realize how close we all are to God?

      Doesnt just being alive prove God to you?

      Where did you come from?

      Dont give me any scientific bs

      really where did you come from?

      The answer is we didnt come from anywhere

      we just are

      you didnt choose to be alive you just are

      God didnt choose to be, God just is

      Karma is everything

      Balance is everything
      ld's since joining....28
      dreams are real while they last, what more can be said about life??
      Adopted: SuperDuck

    23. #23
      Shaka Hislop's No.1 fan. wannywan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Location Location
      Posts
      219
      Likes
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by dropout14 View Post
      Dont give me any scientific bs
      NO

    24. #24
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      708
      Likes
      20
      wanny what are your faces supposed to mean
      ld's since joining....28
      dreams are real while they last, what more can be said about life??
      Adopted: SuperDuck

    25. #25
      Shaka Hislop's No.1 fan. wannywan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Location Location
      Posts
      219
      Likes
      1
      The emoticon for silverzero is supposed to represent irony, while the one under your quote is just a laugh.
      NO

    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •