Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By NyxCC

Thread: Hi Dream Views!

Member Achievements:
      6 months registered

LD Count
      40ish

Hi Dream Views!

Hi all, very new to lucid dreaming...in fact, I didn't even know what it was! During a Christmas party a relative mentioned it, and I instantly became fascinated...on average I have 1-3 vivid dreams per night, and was very interested to know that there might be a way to change my normal "mowing the neighbor's lawn" dreams into "Neo from the Matrix!". I've already had a couple experiences but not sure if they count as OBEs or WILDs...I'll go find a more appropriate Forum area to ask about it. However brief they were, it did help me answer one skeptical question: Lucid Dreaming is real!

I don't have tons of time so when it comes to any questions I have, I'd prefer to email/pm/forum message with others first...and then if there's no quick response I'll try delving into the millions of posts, which I'm sure has a wealth of knowledge plus probably my answers :-)

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Huge Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Created Dream Journal 25000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      LD Count
      USA
      DJ Entries
      Hey, welcome to Dreamviews, LetMeLuce! It's great that you have good dream recall already as that's the first step in having LDs. Checking out the tutorial section of the forum is probably a good idea. It has instructions trimmed down so you're only getting the pertinent information since you say you're short on time.

Good luck LDing!
      Dreams are real while they last. Can we say more of life? - Havelock Ellis

Dream Guide Achievements:
      Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Welcome to the forum!

Lucid dreams are definitely real and sometimes can even feel more real than real life . Anyways, enjoy the journey and looking forward to reading some of your experiences.
      Lang likes this.
      Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.