• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Into the Rabbit Hole

DJ Entries
      Hand of God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QahzbgUVwk (please listen)

I was riding in a car with my sister and one of her friends. It was spring break and we wanted to go where there would be water to swim in, so we drove north to Cleveland to go to Lake Erie for some reason. However when we got there, we saw about a foot of old snow on the ground that had not yet melted from winter. I got out of the car and played in the snow a bit.

"I doubt we're going to be able to swim in THAT water!" I said. We all knew it would be freezing. So we opted to get a really nice hotel room instead which had a swimming pool.

Quite a bit happened and suddenly there was a detective in our hotel room. He was investigating the effects of this Hand of God mp3 or idose or whatever it is called. There were a group of people talking, as if something had happened. The detective addressed me and asked if I would test the mp3 and see what effects I got. I was happy to oblige.

First let me describe our hotel room. It was very very large, and had many many rooms, but some of the rooms only existed in the astral realm. There was one real room that I must describe in detail. It was called the Reflection Chamber.

The Reflection Chamber was a large room with glass walls so that you could easily see in and out of it at any time. The floor was tile. The room was completely dark...except that in the very center of the large dark room there was a circle cut into the ceiling, filled with a brilliant golden light. And from this circle poured water...as if it was a shower. But the golden light caught each water droplet and it looked like you were showering in golden glitter or sparkles. It was so incredible beautiful. A large room in complete darkness...and in the middle of this dark solitude...a single round area of falling golden water, like sparkles. This room, was magical.

I put the headphones on and began listening to Hand of God. It was supposed to be binaural beats, but what I heard was extremely beautiful music. In fact I believe it was Surface of the Sun, from the Sunshine soundtrack.

As soon as the track started playing I found myself being whisked out of my body, tugged from the mid-region, as though an invisible rope was tied around my waist. It was exactly like a dxm trip actually, and I noted the familiarity in the dream. It is a very strong, intense, OBE...where you are pulled from room to room. So when the track started playing, I was immediately whisked away into the Reflection Chamber. The music was so beautiful, and the room with the golden rain in the middle of the dark emptiness was so spiritual I was just in awe...and I was amazed that an mp3 could give me an OBE like this, and then I realized, that I must be on dxm as well.

As I was being pulled through the Reflection Chamber to see the beauty, the pull slows down so you can get a proper look at things, and then it whisks you off again quickly to the next room.

I was whisked to a room that looked like it was a storefront. And I saw myself sitting in the Lotus position. I was alone, and it was completely dark all around me, but there was a golden light shining down on me. I slowed down as I passed this sight....and was whisked through it quickly and into the next room.

As I was slowly approaching this room I saw a boy behind a display case in a store front, just like I had been in the last one. I wondered if I was in a museum? He didn't seem to be aware that I was there...but as I whisked past him he turned and looked at me, catching me by surprise. And I thought to myself, "That is who I am going to marry?"

The song began to peak and I was filling with tears. Everything I was seeing was so incredibly beautiful and magical...the next room I was whisked to had a huge stone bust of Jesus Christ in it. I was just in awe, with tears streaming down my cheeks. I noticed that was a huge tear falling from his left eye. And I choked back more tears. I may not practice Catholicism anymore, but I am still a very spiritual person, and this certainly had a strong effect on me, as did everything else I had encountered.

I was then whisked away into another room...but this was a war room of some sort. There were pictures all over the walls. I saw things written about Jesus, and the Jews, I saw Swastikas, and war plans, I saw many things...just like I had the other few times I have felt that I visited the Akashic Records, and I have no doubt that this was where I was. My stay in the room was short however and I was whisked away into one last room.

One. Last. Room. But...what was in this final room? I am sorry to tell any who might be reading this...that I cannot tell you. Because I myself do not know. This is the only part of the dream that I am unable to remember. I remember what happened before...and exactly after...but this part is blank. And I believe I know why.

When I have visited the Akashic Records before I had been told by an angel there that I can not bring anything back home with me. It all needs to remain in its place in the hall of records. Even if you read something and learn something, you cannot bring it back with you, as in, it will not go into your memory. The only thing you can do is establish a connection, like an uplink to the record you want to access, and you must know how to keep that connection while awake. There are some who can do this...but sadly...most people who even manage to make it to the Akashic Records a few times as I have...cannot remember how to keep that uplink, and therefore are unable to access what you learned while you were there. I'm still trying to figure out how this uplink might work. It's likely to be just a specific vibraitonal frequency that you need to pick up on in meditation or something? Anyways...

So the last room...the most important one...I have no memory of.

After the song was over I took the headphones off and talked to the detective. I told him pretty much everything I've said here, except that part about the Akashic Records. I just told him that the OBE stopped in that "war room". He thanked me and said that his investigation was over and he left.

I asked my sister what happened when she listened to the Hand of God, and she said, "I was floating through the Reflection Chamber, it was so beautiful!"

"Yeah, I said, that's exactly how it started with me too. That room is magical. And that song (Surface of the Sun) truly is the Hand of God."

Dreamtime, Bardos
      DJ Entries
      Very nice!
      There must be a symbol to keep the uplink alive. With a word.

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Dannon Oneironaut View Post
      Very nice!
      There must be a symbol to keep the uplink alive. With a word.
      How do you know?

LD Count
      Tons
      Bay Area, California
      DJ Entries
      Wow, you've had some great dreams the past few days. I love your description of that crystal, and the photos that follow. There is something magical about discovering that something you've dreamed of can be real. Almost as if you can bring a little bit of the dream into the real world with you. I think you're right that it will somehow find its way to you.
      nina likes this.

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      What a magical dream! And just to make sure I'm understanding this right, your sister and the detective were in the dream right? Or is this a real life OBE? Either way it's magical! I love your descriptions, I can envision that room already

Dreamtime, Bardos
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Aquanina View Post
      How do you know?
      I don't know..... but I do...this is how reiki works. Symbols and mantras are like keys for such things. Maybe you can find the symbol in a dream. The uplink is kept when a symbol holds the same vibrational frequency. Implant the symbol in your third eye and then your third eye has the link. But you need the symbol and the word.

Last edited by Dannon Oneironaut; 04-20-2010 at 06:20 AM.
      nina likes this.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Aquanina View Post
      Thanks nomad, I appreciate that.

A druid from another dimension...that is crazy lol. How did you recognize him?
      I didn't see this until just now. It actually took awhile. This is the history of Sarnox and I.

I built a ziggurat on the Moon, and proclaimed myself, Juargawn, god of Nothing. Then, a Druid showed up. He said he had been the best friend of my Higher Self aka Otherme. When I merged with my Higher Self, he followed Otherme to me.

He said he wanted to hang out, so I asked him if he wanted to be my High Priest. He said, "Sure."

He told me his name was Samuel, but to call him Sarnox for fun.

Samuel was the name of my dog, the only dog I have ever had, but we called him Sam. Sam was my best friend when I was a kid. Samuel was the best friend of my Higher Self. It took a while for me to figure it out!

He often looks like a man with a body of purple or green flame, with yellow eyes and teeth floating in his head, riding a giant skeletal Great Dane. I have had lots of dreams of Sarnox. He has a twisted sense of humor.
      nina likes this.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by juroara View Post
      What a magical dream! And just to make sure I'm understanding this right, your sister and the detective were in the dream right? Or is this a real life OBE? Either way it's magical! I love your descriptions, I can envision that room already
      Yes this happened inside the dream. Thank you! It wouldn't be too difficult for me to recreate the room in a 3d program...if I get some spare time on my hands I just might have to do this.

DJ Entries
      I don't know..... but I do...this is how reiki works. Symbols and mantras are like keys for such things. Maybe you can find the symbol in a dream. The uplink is kept when a symbol holds the same vibrational frequency. Implant the symbol in your third eye and then your third eye has the link. But you need the symbol and the word.
      Thank you! I have been trying to figure this whole uplink out for over a year now...ever since my visit to the Hall of Records where I was given certain information about the connection with the physical plane.

What's really interesting is that during this dream, at the part where I was floating through the room and saw my other self in the lotus position meditating...I saw that there was a symbol sort of etched into my third eye. In the dream I remember thinking that it might be something important, but there was just too much activity going on to put too much effort into remembering it, and I only saw it for a second or two. When I think back, I can remember something with wavy lines, and it reminded me of a symbol for water. (which now that I think about it, fits considering that water was a main theme in that dream)

edit: Christ Dannon, I just remembered something! Several years ago I had my very first visit (that I can remember) to the Akaschic Records. On that occassion I actually woke up with a symbol burned into my hand. It intrigued me so much that I made a thread about it here and posted an image of what it looked like. I later identified it as the ancient rune symbol for fire.

Water...fire...hmm coincidence? Also, do you know of a good source to identify such symbols? I'd like to learn more about it.

edit edit: AND forgive my slowness...but I actually DID bring a symbol out of that dream and even mention it in my journal above...it was a swastika ...I need to ask cyclic about that one

Dreamtime, Bardos
      DJ Entries
      Swastika is an ancient Tibetan symbol, and also Native American and Celtic. It usually symbolizes the sun when it spins clockwise. When it spins counterclockwise it is a cleansing symbol. It cuts attachments and sucks them in to its center where it recycles the energy. In this form it is related to Saturn, whose symbol is the sickle. You can think of the counterclockwise swastika as four sickles. It is a powerful symbol, which is why Hitler adopted it. I think it also may be related to Germanic Runes. Hitler was very into the occult and channeled some powerful energies, which ended up driving him mad, plus the methamphetamines and the syphilis. What a crazy guy.

I would really love to see the swastika cleansed of all its negative associations and restored to its rightful place as a powerful spiritual symbol.

A clockwise spiral from outer to inner pulls in energy from above and concentrates it at the bottom/center, like a whirlpool when you flush the toilet. A counterclockwise spiral takes energy and spreads it out and up.

Water always flows down, fire always flows up. Both purify by different means. Christ was baptized by John the Baptist with water, and he said when he comes back he will baptize the world with fire. Fire flows up.

I don't know of one source in particular that tells about symbols. Every spiritual tradition has its own symbols and many symbols in common. There are universal themes. And symbols are even being discovered today that have these universal themes. Crop circles are great symbols, when you know the language of symbols you can see what the crop circles are doing by meditating on the symbols.

I recommend that you devote a whole dream to finding and meditating on a symbol that holds the uplink, if you have the skill. I sure don't at this point in time.

Symbols are living, they change and evolve as you do, and as humanity does.

Try the swastika. Check out the Antakarana, which is a three spoked swastika that resembles a cube, it is one of the symbols in the post I made above.

Research Reiki, Reiki makes a special study of symbols and borrows them from all traditions and even discovers new ones. But Reiki practitioners can be secretive to non-initiates. But you have a dreamer friend who practices Reiki who is happy to answer questions.
      Last edited by Dannon Oneironaut; 04-21-2010 at 11:11 PM.

DJ Entries
      Thank you for that! I also happen to have a godmother who is a master reiki healer. So I will definitely ask her about the symbols.

Dreamweaver Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV
      LD Count
      lol
      Frederick, MD
      I was given my symbol after a shamanic dream death when I was 15. It was made of what looked like white crystal. In the dream the entity told me that it represented me and that it would protect me. I had a a rune reading on my 21st birthday. The runecaster told me that the rune that was in the center represented me. I was stunned when I turned it over and it was the same symbol. It is the norse rune Algiz which represents protection and a connection between man and the divine. I didn't meet my father until I was 25 which is when I took on his last name of Erickson and found that my family comes from Sweden. I still wear this symbol on a necklace.
      What a long, strange trip it's been.

LD Count
      Tons
      Bay Area, California
      DJ Entries
      Cool story, Aneas I love when things come together, like that.

DJ Entries
      Another Patrick Dempsey dream. So weird I don't even watch TV or any movies or shows he has been in. Usually when I dream about random famous people I can make some sort of connection, but not with him.

Dreamtime, Bardos
      DJ Entries
      I hope I don't dream of him now! I never even heard of him until now. He has a wry smile, like he got caught eating a cookie and he is trying to swallow it without you knowing. Who the hell is Patrick Dempsey? I will have to wikipedia him now.

DJ Entries
      He has a wry smile, like he got caught eating a cookie and he is trying to swallow it without you knowing. Who the hell is Patrick Dempsey? I will have to wikipedia him now.
      lmao...great imagery

DJ Entries
      Had several very vivid dreams last night, but I had to get up early and get to class so I didn't have time to write them down and now I forget a lot.

At a huge party, not sure if it's at a house or a club, as everything is dark except the place where the music is coming from and the people are dancing. At some point I had trouble walking because I was lighter than air and kept floating. I floated to the bar area and for some reason I was actually behind the bar. There were some cute guy bartenders and I was perched on top of a door and flirting with the guys. I was wearing shorts and apparently had forgotten to shave my legs...for like a month... because the guy was flirting with me and then he made a joke about the furry tights I was wearing under my shorts. I was so embarrassed I tried to float out of there as quickly as I could.

I wound up outside the party on a really pretty patio or deck. I was all alone and it was nighttime and completely dark except for a few patio lights. Then it started pouring down rain, like a torrential down pour. It was really beautiful. I watched the rain falling onto the deck and remember thinking how pretty it was reflected in the lights. (I guess the reflected water has been a really common theme in my dreams lately?) Eventually the deck began to get completely flooded and was almost like a baby pool.

I was in my room changing my clothes. Apparently my room was in the basement of the party...as if it were at my house...but the party was a huge club so none of it really makes sense. Anyways...I went back up to the party. I walk into the dance room area and I see a big comfy looking couch on my left. There are two guys sitting on it that I vaguely recognize and one girl on the other end kinda passed out. There was room for me to sit in between the 2 guys and the girl. For some reason when I sat down I got real sleepy too and kinda starting passing out. I could feel myself slowly falling over, onto the guy sitting next to me. Then he says to his friend, "dude, check it out...this chick just fell on me...does that mean I'm allowed to make out with her?" His friend replies, "Uh, I dunno man, I don't think so." For whatever reason I was just listening to them but still sorta passed out. I honestly don't know if I was faking or not lol.

At that point the girl wakes up and leaves the couch. I decide to stretch my legs out where she had been sitting, and then decide I just want to lay down. Apparently I was REALLY sleepy. Then the guy nudges me and says something like, "hey, can I lay down next to you?" I mumbled an "mmhmm". He lays down...we start making out...his friend joins in...and the rest is history. I have to wonder if that was the most pathetic passive way to instigate dream sex ever? Just...pass out next to someone? I mean, what the hell? The weird thing is...I think I've used this strategy a few times before. I don't understand it. I only recognized the two guys as forum members after I woke up. In the dream I was only vaguely aware of knowing them from somewhere. Oh, the girl might have also been a forum member.

The next morning I see my sister with her friends and she asks me if I stayed in my room for the whole party because she didn't see me and was pissed that I blew her off. I remember sorta smirking and telling her that I ended up hooking up with "x" and "y" and she looked shocked. Then apparently "x" and "y" turned out to be really famous rock stars or something and her and her friends had been trying to hook up with them for a long time but they are super picky.

Next I was with this same group of people but we were in a field...I think it was like...the property where the party had taken place. They were walking somewhere and I was following but I was walking sooo slow and I couldn't keep up. Suddenly I heard this enormous tractor behind me and it was getting closer and closer. I tried going faster because this thing was going to run me over...I never saw it though, only heard it. It was so loud and so close now that it was making me vibrate. Suddenly my whole body was vibrating. Wait a minute, I think...why am I vibrating? But before I got a chance to become lucid I woke up.

Different dream. There's a place in the middle of some ocean...like a manmade island or floating city, but it's just a resort. I was at the resort and watching people sun bathing. I heard a woman's voice make an announcement over the PA system that the last flight to the mainland would be leaving in a minute, and the next one wouldn't be for a week. No one seemed concerned, they were pretty content just hanging around doing nothing and getting some sun. I watch the plane take off...it's pretty large like a normal commercial plane, and somehow takes off from the water...a few seconds after take off the tail comes off and the plane goes down. It skids across the water and everyone makes an "awwhhhh" sound...as though they are in the audience of some comedy show.

Then I watch these old ladies in wheelchairs talking and they start cracking some jokes. I can't remember then really but in the dream they were hilarious. The one old lady says something about how she expected the resport to be larger, and how everyone was disappointed at how small and restrictive it was being there. Another old lady says, "yeah, kinda makes me wish I was back at Sycamore". And another lady says, "Is that the Sycamore street between 12th and Maple?" And the first lady says, "I don't know about Sycamore Street, I'm talking about Sycamore Glen, the retirement home." And all the ladies laugh. Then another lady says, "When I lay down in bed, I like to hook my wheelchair up to a battery and let it run around outside...I like to keep ahead of myself." They laugh again, althought the joke doesn't make much sense.

Apparently this resort offers whale riding. They find a whale, and lower you down right over it's blowhole...then when the whale blows water, you are basically just shot into the air...and supposedly its a lot of fun. But it didn't look like fun to me. I remember asking the guy in charge a few questions because it didn't seem safe.

Ehh lots more stuff happened but that's all I can really remember enough to write down.

LD Count
      Tons
      Bay Area, California
      DJ Entries
      I like your old lady jokes. The scene reminds me of an old comedy routine from a classic TV sitcom.

Dreamtime, Bardos
      DJ Entries
      The Golden Girls? Haha!

Whale riding is fun. Especially when they fly.

DJ Entries
      Swastika is an ancient Tibetan symbol, and also Native American and Celtic. It usually symbolizes the sun when it spins clockwise. When it spins counterclockwise it is a cleansing symbol. It cuts attachments and sucks them in to its center where it recycles the energy. In this form it is related to Saturn, whose symbol is the sickle. You can think of the counterclockwise swastika as four sickles. It is a powerful symbol, which is why Hitler adopted it. I think it also may be related to Germanic Runes. Hitler was very into the occult and channeled some powerful energies, which ended up driving him mad, plus the methamphetamines and the syphilis. What a crazy guy.
      Research Reiki, Reiki makes a special study of symbols and borrows them from all traditions and even discovers new ones. But Reiki practitioners can be secretive to non-initiates. But you have a dreamer friend who practices Reiki who is happy to answer questions.
      hmm, interesting read. I have seen some games and have heard that he was into the occult, but, never fully knew if it was a fictious thing. As for crop circles, well, they had a documentary on TV a couple of years back where they said that they were actually created by humans and not aliens, etc.... Having said that, what's the point of knowing symbols other than just well knowledge?
      @Aquanina Very interesting dream(Hand of God) one. I would love to have some symbolic dream. You said you've visited the records. Do you mind telling me how you could tell it was actually the records, just curious is all? Alternatively, you could point me to the dream and I'll read it myself
      # of LDs so far: DILD-1, WILD-0, Awareness-5
      Max Dreams recalled in one night: 3
      Goals: Learn to fly [] - Find out more about myself [] - Explore the sea [] - Pray in an LD []
      Read my DJ: Whirlwind of Dreams
      Read my current research: CAT Research
      Read my meditation experiences: Meditation Experiences

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by BigFan View Post
      @Aquanina Very interesting dream(Hand of God) one. I would love to have some symbolic dream. You said you've visited the records. Do you mind telling me how you could tell it was actually the records, just curious is all? Alternatively, you could point me to the dream and I'll read it myself
      Thank you. I first began having symbolic lucids dreams when I took the suggestion from another member here and started saying prayers and/or meditating within lucids. This is always an extremely spiritual experience and leads to amazing things. If you have never tried mediating inside a lucid dream I highly recommend it. I have experienced the spiritual spiral into the heavens and been confronted with the Wall of God while saying the Our Father inside a lucid dream. The Wall of God appeared to me as a wall that was merely a few feet away from me, as I was spirling upward through the center of earth. The wall was covered in writings, old symbols, religious paintings, many many historical things and I desperately tried to remember but it was just awe inspiring and my mind was completely overwhelmed. Saying the Hail Mary sent me in a downward spiral into the earth (Mother). I was raised Catholic but I don't practice and haven't for years. I just wanted to see what would happen when I prayed in my lucids. It was incredibly spiritual. Another time I was confronted by both the touch of God and Mary through a wall. You can find these dreams on the first page of my dream journal I think. I'll try to find them for you.

However the first time I feel completely certain that I visited the Akashic Records happened during a deep intense meditative/OBE experience. I remember arriving at this place...right away I knew I was...somewhere else. This was not a place on our plane of existence...nor a place in the dream world...or astral plane. This was...something more, and incredible real. And solid. Yet I felt as though I was so far away from the "real world" I might have been on a different planet distance wise. Meaning that the distance from our waking state and this extremely high plane of existence seemed very great. And yet, everything was familiar. I knew I had been there before...many times. In fact, I felt that a part of me had always lived and existed there. I knew it when I was there. You forget it when you leave.

At the entrance I was gifted with wings. Because everyone there must have wings. If you are a being that does not have wings, you pick them up at the door, and you leave them at the door.

The hall was...immense. I entered through a huge archway. The ceiling was arched like many cathedrals all laid out in a grid pattern. There were rows and rows of huge shelves with books and items and all sorts of relics and things. A gold light shown brightly through the hall though I could not identify the source. There was no floor...everything seemed to be floating in infinite space. It was incredibly beautiful and awe inspiring.

There were so few....so few people there. I remember feeling sad at this. I was told, telepathically, or perhaps I just remembered (as is natural to do while you are there) that every single person on the planet was the ability to come here...but they just don't know how to get here. And there were only a tiny handful...floating about this enormous space. There were angels as well, who always had been there.

While I was there I rememebered that you can read the books and learn things while you are there, but you cannot pick up a book, or a piece of information, and bring it back with you to the earthly plane. The only thing you can do is maintain an uplink...that will allow you to download the information that you have already learned when you were in the Akashic Records. So you have to actually go there to learn something, or perhaps to establish the first link. Perhaps to mark the book with a symbol...so that you can assess that information on the earth plane. This is the part I'm still having trouble figuring out. I KNOW that there is an uplink...and that there are certain ways to access this information consciously. But I haven't figured it out yet.

Anyways, I remember reading through some books while I was there. There were some lines I read over and over again, telling myself that I MUST remember this when I get back, and I felt confident that I had established some sort of link. But alas, I have been unable to access that information. I am confident that I will be able to figure it out eventually though. The thing is...that the Hall of Records is a very difficult place to get to. You need to be at a certain level of extremely high vibration...brought on by mediation, specific drugs, or perhaps meditation inside a lucid dream. These are all ways to reach higher astral planes.

I remember giving the wings back with sadness as I left...but I was also anxious to make the journey home and remember what I had learned. Sadly, I didn't. But I was glad to at least remember how things work there. I will never forgot how it felt to be there. It's possibly the most magical and spiritual experience I've ever had and I am completely convinced that every bit of what I experienced is real. And it's real for everyone. Anyone can get there...and they should try! The Hall is there, and it's just waiting to give you spiritual enlightenment. I am definitely going to explore more when I can.

DJ Entries
      Thanks for the quick reply. Very interesting dream. I plan to do some prayers within my future LDs to see what kind of spiritual experience I can get. I was told by a guy once that I had a high vibration, now whether that is true or not, I have no clue, but, I'm pretty confident in my abilities and confident that I will be led to somewhere great when I pray in my LD since I believe that I'm a very spiritual person. You just made me even more excited to have LD now Too bad I have to wait some more time
      # of LDs so far: DILD-1, WILD-0, Awareness-5
      Max Dreams recalled in one night: 3
      Goals: Learn to fly [] - Find out more about myself [] - Explore the sea [] - Pray in an LD []
      Read my DJ: Whirlwind of Dreams
      Read my current research: CAT Research
      Read my meditation experiences: Meditation Experiences

Dreamtime, Bardos
      DJ Entries
      I have so many things I want to try on my plate, but this is up there on the top of my list!

DJ Entries
      Dream Part 1

She slowly regained consciousness and found herself laying lat on her stomach, her face pressed against a wooden floor. She slowly got to her knees all the while looking around and examining her surroundings. It was a completely circular room about 25 feet in diameter. She squinted and tried to see the walls, they appeared to be made of dirt. The only light came from high up...where the circular room had no ceiling. It appeared to be some sort of room build into the ground, and she was at the bottom...no wait...she got to her feet. The floor she stood on was like a raft of round logs in the center of the room. There were gapes in the floor all around the edges where the central "raft" was only connected by one log to the walls in some sort of design or symbolic structure. She peered into a space between the logs but only saw blackness below her.

A deep low rumbling sounded through the chamber, like distant thunder. She heard hard, strong footsteps coming from somewhere above her. She looked up. The rumbling thunder came again, like a hiss. It was laughter. A man's slow humorless laughter.

There was a loud thud on the planks of wood behind her. She turned her head slowly, and saw a figure standing in the shadows. He took a step forward into the light shining down from above. She gasped.

He was an enormous figure, very tall and extraordinarily muscular. He wore camo pants with a thick belt which were tucked into huge black boots. His wife beater was filthy with dirt and there was a terrifying sneer playing around his mouth. His head was shaved and she could not see his eyes, which were masked behind large black goggles. She thought to herself that he looked like something out of a video game. But then again, so did she.

"I've handled worse," she said, more to herself than to the figure advancing on her.

He laughed again. A slow mirthless laugh, which made her blood run cold.

She attacked first. He blocked her effortlessly and sent her crashing to the ground. He kicked her toward the edge of the room, where the wooden planks were very sparse. She rolled to the edge and found her footing on a wooden log, ready to mount another attack. But then the man gave out an enormous bellow and set his foot crashing down onto the floor just in front of her. The wood splintered. She struggled for something to hold onto and screamed as she fell through the floor into the blackness.

Thud. She had fallen about twenty feet and landed on a round wooden log, clinging on for dear life. She was horrified to see that this was another structure just like where she had been, except the floor was even less. There were only a few logs crossing over one another to create a framework to stand on. Again, forming some kind of symbolic shape.

Another thud. The man had landed on the floor just next to her. He grabbed her long braided hair and she screamed as he pulled her up off the log she was clinging on to. He flung her across the entire length of the room and she hit the dirt wall and fell backwards onto the wooden frame. She was getting angry now. She had never had so much trouble with someone before. What was this place he had built? She glanced down and again only saw blackness. It seemed to go on forever.

She gathered her strength and again attacked the man. This time, putting all her effort into it. She was too quick for him, and he didn't manage to block her every move. But he still just stood there, as though she were nothing more than a pesky fly. She took a step back and observed him for a moment.

He laughed again, and then spoke in that same slow dark rumbling voice. "Angie," he hissed...and she shuddered..."so much spirit...don't quit yet."

Now she laughed. "Fool," she replied, "I'm just getting started."

He gave her an ironic little bow with his head.

"I will kill you."

"So be it," he replied.

And again she attacked, deftly moving between the wooden logs, using her quickness to her advantage. But for as enormous as he was, his movements were even quicker and sharper, calculated, like a machine. They fought...and she was quickly becoming exhausted. She lost her balance and fell through the floor...again, through blackness.

Crash. She felt wood splinter beneath her back as she fell straight through the next floor. And again...crash...she was gaining acceleration...crash...through a third floor...nearly unconscious...would she fall forever...how deep was this chamber...

She landed hard amongst the falling wooden rumble onto another wooden floor. But this one had a complete floor...there were no gaps...she could not see what was below it. Had she finally reached the bottom? Again the man landed with a thud behind her. She got to her feet and saw him standing there. How did he manage to jump that far? He was making her feel extremely foolish and powerless. What was this place?

to be cont, forum is down and dream is long

Dreamtime, Bardos
      DJ Entries
      The suspense is killing me!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast