• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
      bro
      WILD student
      Near to New York
      (Before I go on, Mark, I hope you weren't offended by me not acknowledging that it was I who made that Skirt/shirt mistake...I now realize that you may have thought I made you out to be a pervert (never thought that)...didn't mean to in the least)

Ah! more lucid luck! I found that with my few successful WILD's, I see the HI, enter a normal dream and somewhere in there get lucid...sounded kind of similar.

ah, It almost sounded like your SC was waiting for you to get lucid with the reoccuring wave...that's something interesting.

This one sounded enchanting and engrossing from the way you described it. soaring above that ice and the light..ahh, you make me crave for my old LD's. That must have been such a thrill soaring over that ever-changing scenery...I know the feeling of awe something like this can generate...you must have woken thrilled from this dream.

Ah, too bad, you didn't find Mark..I'm sure it would have been nice to have hung out, either with real dreaming mark or just a dc representation.

Hmm, and stamping feet, never heard of that, but I now know not to do it!
      Probably a more subtle engagement will work, feeling a wall, even the street, whatever..
      Brothers & Sisters in Dreams

Everywhere in Europe

Lightbulb

My wishes were heard, LOL
      Thanks everybody for making those, ehhhh, remarks in my DJ
      And special thanks to Mark, for the inspiration.

Exciting dreamsex AND becoming lucid, what more does a girl want

It was a dream in a 25 min nap, I watched Heroes just before falling asleep.
      First part of the dream is vague, but non important, so I don't care to have forgotten

Secretly making out... (partly lucid)

I was sitting in a kind of waiting room, with red walls, a wooden floor and designer furniture. I sat at a table, on the opposite side sat a girl who looked like that woman Peter from Heroes is in love with (mind me: I only saw the first 3 episodes). On the other side of the room, next to a window, sat a cute guy on a sofa.

The girl and I were reading girls magazines, while started talking about this guy, soft, so he didn't hear us. I was not that interested in him (yet ) and she talked me into taking a closer look. I had to pretend I was going to change my magazine, since there was a big pile next to the couch he was sitting on. When I got closer, I saw this was really an attractive man. I completely forgot I was going to change my magazine and just walked around the couch, observing him from all sides.

The other girl came over, asking if I could find my new magazine. Suddenly, all three of us were sitting on the couch. Me in the middle. I felt myself getting warm, being in between them. The guy put his hand on my arm and then slowly under my shirt (with an H!!). I felt his warm hand and had to pretend to the girl on the other side that nothing was happening, while I felt my heartbeat rise and my breath getting shallower. She was still talking to me about how nice this man was, while he was secretly making out with me...
      The suggestion of a threesome crossed my mind, but when I turned to my right to kiss the man, the girl was disappeared. (pfew!)

My vision was getting worse, but I didn't want to give up on this dream (vague flash of lucidity) so I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of our bodies touching while we were making out. When I opened them again, I could really see him. He didn't remind me of anyone, but he was just my perfect dream lover Cute, blue eyes, light brown semi-long hair, kind of ínnocent smile. I stared in his eyes and thought: "Mmmm, gonna wipe that innocent look off your face" . I sat on his lap, face to face with a leg on each side of him. Without removing any clothes, we just started to have sex and it felt all very real and exciting. I was still kissing him, but then I felt as if he was choking me! I woke up with my blanket in my mouth

I got out of bed quickly, but then realised it was still a dream! And I was still in the same room. My dream-man was hiding under a chair and I pulled him out. I was like 'Hey, we were having sex, you remember!' and I started kissing him again. Unfortunately, he was not a very good kisser anymore. Or maybe he didn't want to and I was forcing him to much, haha. Disappointed by the disappearance of arousement, I decided to try some somersaults, but my alarm decided it was time to wake up

I woke up totally overheated. Not (just) because of this dream, but because my heating had turned on during my sleep and I was still under a blanket with a thick sweater on
      Last edited by Sara; 12-18-2007 at 03:14 PM. Reason: tried to make the dreams stand out more, cause my DJ is getting OT sometimes
      Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~ Albert Einstein ~

Quote Originally Posted by Burned up View Post
      Conversely I hate things being put in to my body (I'd wouldn't make a successful female !!!)

My Dream Journal (starting @ 2008)

Lucid count 2008:
      DILD=14:: WILD=8 :: total lucid time: approx 3h 50 mins
      2007: DILD=16, WILD=13, total lucid time approx 1h 50mins

Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
      Exciting dreamsex AND becoming lucid, what more does a girl want
      That's about as good as it gets!

I was still kissing him, but then I felt as if he was choking me! I woke up with my blanket in my mouth
      I thought first, how horrible! I should have realized...

I got out of bed quickly, but then realised it was still a dream! And I was still in the same room. My dream-man was hiding under a chair and I pulled him out.

Good job, lucidity by FA! Sneaky guy, trying to hide under a chair.

I woke up totally overheated. Not (just) because of this dream, but because my heating had turned on during my sleep and I was still under a blanket with a thick sweater on
      Sometimes it seems like the right amount of disturbance can be good for dreaming. Too much and you wake up, but just a little can be helpful.

bro
      WILD student
      Near to New York
      I saw this was really an attractive man. I completely forgot I was going to change my magazine and just walked around the couch, observing him from all sides.
      Haha! From the way you said it, sounds like you did a full walk around inspection..that's great...

had to pretend to the girl on the other side that nothing was happening,
      Tha must have been a real dillema in the dream..trying to keep a cool appearence while that's going on.

I was still kissing him, but then I felt as if he was choking me! I woke up with my blanket in my mouth
      Oh my..I've woken covered by my blanket and feeling like i'm suffocating..that's not a fun feeling in the least..especially in a dream such as this.

I got out of bed quickly, but then realised it was still a dream!
      Incredible...you're getting lucid so very often. It's great you nabbed it on this FA

my alarm decided it was time to wake up
      What luck..but from the sound of i,t your on another lucid roll..Many more deep intense lucid dreams for you.

Scotland
      Wow, Sara.

Love the contrast between the girl on one side who knew nothing of what was going on and the man on the other. You could have turned either way (or made a threesome) but you wanted just him. So much he became shy!

Dreams like that make going to bed worth it.
      Bu

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV

Hey great dreams! enjoyed both of those last two. That Lucid was awsome! Even though you were out of control, the dream seemed to take you where you wanted anyway. I love those scenic dreams. They can be so intensely beautiful. Those kind of scenes really motivate me to get Lucid.

The sex Lucid was funny! I laughed when you wrote you woke up choking because of the blanket in your mouth. I could just picture that.

What Makes You Tick? Achievements:
      1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      England
      Quote Originally Posted by bro View Post
      (Before I go on, Mark, I hope you weren't offended by me not acknowledging that it was I who made that Skirt/shirt mistake...I now realize that you may have thought I made you out to be a pervert (never thought that)...didn't mean to in the least)
      ha ha nah mat not at all lol I was trying to be sarcastic but I dont think I can pull that of the same way moonbeam can

Actually I thought it was very funny lol the whole thing is a good laugh

My wishes were heard, LOL
      Thanks everybody for making those, ehhhh, remarks in my DJ
      And special thanks to Mark, for the inspiration.
      ha ha my pleasure
      Secretly making out... (partly lucid)

he he I love it sara!

I thought it was very funny the magazine excuse lol

Its mad how real it can feel!

Nice one on the lucid...you know I think you have been lucid almost every night for a month
      Lucid Count So Far for 2008
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27
      Total lucid dreams for 2007 = 40

Check out my dreams in the link below and any feed back is more then welcome

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Great dream. That was hilarious!

Everywhere in Europe
      Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
      That's about as good as it gets!

I thought first, how horrible! I should have realized...
      Well, could have been possible to really wake up like that while dreaming of suffocating!

Good job, lucidity by FA! Sneaky guy, trying to hide under a chair.
      Thanks Moonbeam, it was my first time I beat the FA Usually it's the other way around (being lucid and end up having an FA to continue in a normal dream)

Sometimes it seems like the right amount of disturbance can be good for dreaming. Too much and you wake up, but just a little can be helpful.
      Indeed, might try this again... see what it brings (well, DID this again, see below what happened )

Haha! From the way you said it, sounds like you did a full walk around inspection..that's great...
      Hehe, yeah, if she tells me it's a cute guy, I want to see with my own eyes. Actually, my vision was a bit blurred at that time, therefore I had to spend some more time watching him before I realised he was that good looking

Tha must have been a real dillema in the dream..trying to keep a cool appearence while that's going on.
      Hehe, have experienced something similar IRL (being in college, at a lecture, where this boy was secretly stroking my leg, haha, very exciting lecture that was )

Incredible...you're getting lucid so very often. It's great you nabbed it on this FA

What luck..but from the sound of i,t your on another lucid roll..Many more deep intense lucid dreams for you.
      Must be the sleep dep and REM rebound
      I'm really enjoying every minute of it. Sex and lucidity, I love my dreams! I hope for something similar for you too!

Love the contrast between the girl on one side who knew nothing of what was going on and the man on the other. You could have turned either way (or made a threesome) but you wanted just him. So much he became shy!

Dreams like that make going to bed worth it.
      Haha, yes, definitely makes it worth going to bed (4 times a day )

Glad you enjoyed. Next time I'll try to make it a threesome, if 'she' still wants to...

Quote Originally Posted by Caradon View Post
      Hey great dreams! enjoyed both of those last two. That Lucid was awsome! Even though you were out of control, the dream seemed to take you where you wanted anyway. I love those scenic dreams. They can be so intensely beautiful. Those kind of scenes really motivate me to get Lucid.
      Oh, yeah, the scenic dream... almost forgot about that one due to all the attention to the sex, haha.

The sex Lucid was funny! I laughed when you wrote you woke up choking because of the blanket in your mouth. I could just picture that.
      You think that's funny???
      Haha, I was so glad when that turned out to be an FA

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
      ha ha my pleasure

he he I love it sara!

I thought it was very funny the magazine excuse lol

Its mad how real it can feel!
      Yes, you should know that
      Glad you liked it, hope for some mutual inspiration this time, hehe.

Nice one on the lucid...you know I think you have been lucid almost every night for a month
      Well, coming close to that yes
      The efforts of going polyphasic are really paying off.

Conversely I hate things being put in to my body (I'd wouldn't make a successful female !!!)

Lucid count 2008:

Everywhere in Europe
      Incredible long dream in a 30 min. nap.
      WOW, mornings are great for dreams, I discovered
      I wanted to go running this morning, but while sitting on the couch, I felt an urgent need to take a nap, So I laid down at 8:45. Put a sweater on, heating was still on

Invisible rape (semi-lucid, bit of control over my mind)
      First I had some very realistic HI of a group of 'tour de france' bikers starting a competition. I was like watching from the middle of the road, while bikers passed me left and right. I felt excited (aroused? )by this...

I'm at my grandma's house sitting at the table with granny and a friend. A man knock on the door/window and wants to come in. My grandma quickly disappears to another room, while my friend lets this man in via the back door. He is invisible, but I can feel his presence. I sense my granny is afraid of him and therefore she escaped, but I don't fear him. He goes to the front door, where both the stairs (which I dream of very often) as well as the toilet are. I see my granny locked herself in the toilet.

This 'man' wants to open it. I tell him 'please, let me help you find what you want, but leave her alone'. I get myself between him and the door. He grabs my arm, pushes me against the door. For moments, my thoughts are quickly changing between "HELP I'm going to get raped" to a more lucid, in control feeling of "Don't worry, you'll be fine" and "if you make yourself scared, you cause yourself a trauma, so be brave and deal with it" (very interesting way of thinking) Twoshadows crosses my mind, like she's giving me a paper with advice on it. (sorry, TS, don't know why, but you have the effect of comforting me at that moment). The invisible man still holds me, but I'm not afraid anymore.
      Spoiler for explicit content ;):

*realises it probably gets even more attention when put in a spoiler tag *

Reset the alarm to 28 mins later and had this very long dream, with several changes in scenes, or were these just multiple dreams? I don't know...

Magical coin

I'm in a small shop, where a man sells an antique little box with a coin in it. I remember this box and coin, it's exactly the magic thing I have at home! (I remember playing with it in the dream before, or just having the memory in the dream).
      But this version is in much better condition. Nice and shiny and the box, which looks like a tiny sofa, is in perfect state. I tell the man I my coin is dull and the fabric on the box is tron. I guess this one must be very expensive, but still I ask for the price. 5 Euros, he says. Ohhh, that is cheap, I want to have it!. "Oh, then its 6 Euros", he says, but I'm still OK with that (expecting at least 3000 or so).

I take the coin out of the box and start doing my 'magic' with it. I have it in my hand, copy the image of it on the table, pick up this copy and merge it with the original again.
      Look, I also got magnetic powers in my hand! I say. And I spin the coin between my fingers without touching it.

Hey, you can actually see the magnetic fields coming from my fingers! In a kind of silvery rays of 'light', there are 1 inch long 'power fields' at my thumb and index fingers. (inserting some non-metric units here and there )
      I try to increase the length of my power fields, but that doesn't work.

Backwards driving granny

Next thing I know, I drive to a restaurant with my granny. I park the car, take some stuff out and we go to a restaurant/cafetaria. I order a pizza. I take the box with pizza back to the car, which is now parked at a train station near my house. I notice the glass in the front window at the passenger side is missing I look inside, but the radio is still in, pfew. When I want to open the door, the window is back there again, but the door is not locked.

I put the pizza box in the back of the car. Suddenly my grandma has followed me, she gets in on the drivers side. I tell her 'you shouldn't drive the car' (she has alzheimer and hasn't driven a car for many years) but she says 'just parking it back there, cause this is the 30 min. limited parking zone. She drives backwards, almost hitting the bikes that are parked there. I get scared she's going to hit other things, but she won't listen to me. She continues driving backwards, onto the road. I'm just glad there are no cars approaching.

Finally, I manage to get hold of the gear (it's a car with automatic gear) I can't see where neutral is, so I just pull the handle forward slowly. I feel I hit reverse, cause the engine makes a weird noise. (this is actually weird, cause she should already have been in reverse gear but it only contributes to all the other weird stuff in this dream. The car doesn't want to stop completely I pull the hand break on and the car still slides a little backwards, but enough to get out. My grandma says she doesn't want pizza anymore, she wants fries (or do you say chips?)
      The pizza has turned into a calzone style pizza

Goats and other animals

I'm in the garden at my parents house (where I grew up). My sister or a close friend wants to go play with the goats. She has already taken hers and is playing with it behind a wall, as I can only hear her, but not see. I remember myself talking to her about 'spikkeltje' (the actual name of her goat when we were young, meaning 'spots') I want to put the halter on my goat (the black one, Roetje), but she is afraid of me I manage to put the halter on halfway, when my mother opens the gate and my goat takes a run. it was great dreaming about my little goat again! She has passed away like 5 years ago and I had so much fun with her when we were young, she was like a substitute horse & dog for me (doing tricks, jumping, sitting, walking on the street etc)

Then I spot a fence with small holes. Our chickens are behind the fence, but also a very small creature. Sort of fluffy mouse but with only hind legs, never seen anything like this before. It's appearance is changing while I look at it, turning more into a normal hamster. I ask my mum about it. She tells me 'your sister wanted to have a ...mouse (forgot the name) so we got her one'. Ah, that's sweet, I think bu then notice this animal has a tumor on the side of it's head I think 'hey, my own ratty has a tumor too' and then the mouse is 'cloned' and there are now 3 or 4 of them Little animals AGAIN

DV dream
      I'm on dreamviews, to write down the dreams I had so far. I'm looking at my private message area. It looks like a YouTube profile, with many videos instead of text messages (very cool!). It has a blue/black/silvery layout, which is very stylish. I've never seen these videos here and guess they are all new, but in the right upper corner, it only says '1 new message'.
      I'm very happy to see bro sent me a video of a song, just before he went to sleep. I didn't listen to the song (no sound in my dreams??) but I start writing a reply. I can't get a good word on screen, my text is full of typos. My keys are getting struck, typing iiiiiiiiii[[[[[ or so and I can't erase it. Now I see it's cause my keybord is tilted. And when I put that straight, my screen is turned upwards

Finally, my alarm goes off and I spend an hour typing on only 30 minutes of dreaming

How is it ever possible to fit all this into a mere 30 minutes of sleeping
      This makes me feel like I was asleep for several hours...

Lucid count 2008:

Wow! Awesome! I've got to try this sleeping schedule.

Scotland
      Way to go, Sara. The invisible man that made your Granny scared but you excited. Interesting.

I sometimes wonder whether dreams can last less than a second and what actually happens is that we wake up with access to a false memory of a dream rather than a memory of something that happend real-time. On that basis you still have well over 29 minutes of dreaming to fill
      Bu

Everywhere in Europe
      I sometimes wonder whether dreams can last less than a second and what actually happens is that we wake up with access to a false memory of a dream rather than a memory of something that happend real-time. On that basis you still have well over 29 minutes of dreaming to fill
      Interesting thought, Bu!
      My mother always told me that dreams never last longer than a few seconds. And until recently I believed that 'urban myth'...

But maybe it is possible indeed, to have a 'one second backflash' to something dreamed before. Well, doesn't matter if it were so or not, it's still amazing memories On the other hand: maybe you could easily fit my story in a 30 minute movie.

Who knows what is possible for recall if you were able to remember ALL dreams you had in every minute you were dreaming. Maybe we should be glad that we don't, cause it would take me a whole day to write them down

Lucid count 2008:

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered 1000 Hall Points Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      50+
      The Dirty South
      DJ Entries
      30 minutes of dreaming produced all of that? This is almost two nights' worth for me. I thought it was neat how in "Invisible Rape," just enough lucidity crept in to give you a sense of calm. I assume that after this realization it was comparably rather nice.
      Quote Originally Posted by Sara
      *realises it probably gets even more attention when put in a spoiler tag *
      Yes, it was the first thing I opened.

Magically manipulating that coin sounds like it was a fun experience. And for a five-hundredth of the expected price. And aw, you had a goat when you were younger? I'm jealous. I've thought it would be fun to have one ever since Djali from The Hunchback of Notre-Dame. I'm glad you got to play with it again.

Also, it seems like there are a lot of us missing lucidity even when we visit DV in our dreams. You'd think that would be the most obvious dreamsign of all. Awesome dreams, though.
      Lucid Dreams in 2014: 6
      Tumblr

DJ Entries
      I went straight for the spoiler!

A pet goat sounds awesome! A mouse with a tumor on it's head, not so awesome...

bro
      WILD student
      Near to New York
      Wow...all of this in a relatively quick nap.

Seems like you had such a wide variety of dreams.

(Sorry this got so long..I'm honestly trying to spend less time writing comments because I get so caught up but I can't help it! :-p)

-"Invisible Rape"- Ahh! That sounded quite frightening to begin with. The idea of a man in your house, can't quite see him, but knowing he's there. Reading that gets me fidgetty and nervous.. Even more so when this "invisible man" pinned you and began to ermm---do his stuff. Well, i'm glad to hear it ended on a happy note

-This "Magical Coin" dream sounded almost mystical..the idea surrounding that item. Also the false memory you mentioned, I've noticed that kind of thing too! It's very strange to think you remember something but In reality it's just your mind generating it...The magnetic feilds, the silvery way you described them sounds intriguing..

-I can relate to "backwords driving granny" ...yikes, that sounds frightening, being in a car with her while she pulled backwords...pshh, I don't blame you for trying to stop the car with any means necessary (in some of my driving dreams, the handbrake malfunctions...like the car is sliding on ice)..interesting how the pizza changed towards the end..typical of dreams, huh?

I'm glad you were able to be re-united with your goat..that must have felt good.

-and Yay! A Dv dream..I wonder what songs were sent..the PM center sounded unique..you said like youtube, hehe. was glad to hear you dreamed of me .

Creepy to sexual to mystical to fearful to sweet and nice....a wide array indeed...I can relate to your suprise in all of this happening in a nap.

Great recall!
      Last edited by bro; 12-19-2007 at 09:14 PM.

What Makes You Tick? Achievements:
      1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      England

Invisible rape (semi-lucid, bit of control over my mind)
      wow at first I thought that was gonna turn out to be very very bad....but then I read the spoiler lol looks like you rescued the dream there ha ha

Backwards driving granny
      that is really mad that the window changed so much, form being there on second to gone the next. It must have been very confusing

lol backward driving granny ha ha sounds so typical
      Goats and other animals
      ha ha I agree pet goats are great lol

Its funny I had a dream about a rat last night hmmm

DV dream
      he he that would be awkward...video messages is not something I would be into lol took me ages to put my accent up here lol
      Lucid Count So Far for 2008
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27
      Total lucid dreams for 2007 = 40

Check out my dreams in the link below and any feed back is more then welcome

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Wow, I wish I could try that schedule sometime!

Good job! And...another coincidence: I also thought of Two Shadows in my dream last night! I wanted to fly like her.

I have to go tell her this.

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV

You think that's funny???
      Haha, I was so glad when that turned out to be an FA
      LOl, I was hoping you were not going to take that the wrong way.

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Twoshadows crosses my mind, like she's giving me a paper with advice on it. (sorry, TS, don't know why, but you have the effect of comforting me at that moment)
      That's really cool. Glad to have been able to help in some small way...

Thanks for dreaming about me.

That was a huge set of dreams to have in 30 minutes. I've noticed that myself, how dreams never take as long as they seem.

Good job.

Everywhere in Europe
      Quote Originally Posted by strinky View Post
      30 minutes of dreaming produced all of that? This is almost two nights' worth for me. I thought it was neat how in "Invisible Rape," just enough lucidity crept in to give you a sense of calm. I assume that after this realization it was comparably rather nice.
      Took a dive into your journal, you have some pretty good recall girl!

And aw, you had a goat when you were younger? I'm jealous. I've thought it would be fun to have one ever since Djali from The Hunchback of Notre-Dame. I'm glad you got to play with it again.
      Oh, I definitely need to search for these pics! Will take some time, because they are all from the hard-copy area, so need to scan them. We even trained our goats to pull a small carriage

Also, it seems like there are a lot of us missing lucidity even when we visit DV in our dreams. You'd think that would be the most obvious dreamsign of all. Awesome dreams, though.
      Yep, probably we aren't reality checking enough on DV!!
      It's just another way we spend our life unaware of the fact we might be dreaming...

Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      I went straight for the spoiler!
      Damn, could have known that...

Wow...all of this in a relatively quick nap.
      LOL, you know how it feels now

(Sorry this got so long..I'm honestly trying to spend less time writing comments because I get so caught up but I can't help it! :-p)
      Ohhh, don't be sorry for that. You are doing such a great job of commenting in so many DJ's. I wish I were a little more active on that, cause it usually is a perfect way to induce dreams and strengthen recall *jumps into it right now*

-"Invisible Rape"- Ahh! That sounded quite frightening to begin with. The idea of a man in your house, can't quite see him, but knowing he's there. Reading that gets me fidgetty and nervous.. Even more so when this "invisible man" pinned you and began to ermm---do his stuff. Well, i'm glad to hear it ended on a happy note
      Hmm, it wasn't really that scary actually, maybe I put it a little wrong It was my granny who was scared of him, not me
      And, ehm, well, that ending was indeed more than happy (although a little dissatisfying, waking up just too early )

-This "Magical Coin" dream sounded almost mystical..the idea surrounding that item. Also the false memory you mentioned, I've noticed that kind of thing too! It's very strange to think you remember something but In reality it's just your mind generating it...The magnetic feilds, the silvery way you described them sounds intriguing..
      I love the way minds work. Should be reading that chapter in EWLD again, for the explanation of how dreams are generated. Interesting stuff.

-I can relate to "backwords driving granny" ...yikes, that sounds frightening, being in a car with her while she pulled backwords...pshh, I don't blame you for trying to stop the car with any means necessary (in some of my driving dreams, the handbrake malfunctions...like the car is sliding on ice)..interesting how the pizza changed towards the end..typical of dreams, huh?
      owww, you have malfunctioning hand brakes too?
      For me, the brakes used to ALWAYS fail when I was driving a car. Had dreams like that for over 5 years Only recently, I can find a way to stop the car, but not completely, more like a speed that is just slow enough to get out, or bump into something without getting harmed.

I'm glad you were able to be re-united with your goat..that must have felt good.
      Just hope she wants to be with me next time...

-and Yay! A Dv dream..I wonder what songs were sent..the PM center sounded unique..you said like youtube, hehe. was glad to hear you dreamed of me .
      Thanks bro, would like to dream of that again, so I can actually hear the songs you sent me The idea of this video-sharing-pm thing was awesome. Much better way to share thoughts than just in words

Lucid count 2008:

Everywhere in Europe
      Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
      wow at first I thought that was gonna turn out to be very very bad....but then I read the spoiler lol looks like you rescued the dream there ha ha
      Hehe, thanks to you man! I remember this dream of you where you vanquished that evil woman in a, errr, quite controversial way

Quote Originally Posted by mark
      Its funny I had a dream about a rat last night hmmm
      Hmm, I'm going to look up what rats/mice/small animals can mean in a dream...
      It is already on my lucid task list (ask small animals why they are in my dreams so often). For me, it might just be a RL fascination. I'm intrigued by little creatures and have always owned mice, gerbils, rats etc. They trigger that 'owwwww, CUTE' part of my brain, whereas other people might scream and jump on a chair

he he that would be awkward...video messages is not something I would be into lol took me ages to put my accent up here lol
      Well, it would be quite time consuming indeed!
      As far as I remember from the dream, these were not messages recorded by the people who sent them, but more like youtube-links of existing video's that contained a certain emotion.

Wow, I wish I could try that schedule sometime!

Good job! And...another coincidence: I also thought of Two Shadows in my dream last night! I wanted to fly like her.
      Hehe, coincidences all over the place!
      You have a nose for spotting them!
      Flying with Twoshadows... great! I'm going to take another look in your DJ!

Quote Originally Posted by Twoshadows View Post
      That's really cool. Glad to have been able to help in some small way...

Thanks for dreaming about me.
      You're welcome! The pleasure is all mine (is that a correct saying in English?)

Lucid count 2008:

Everywhere in Europe
      Well, so much for my replies today.

One day massive recall, next day NOTHING at all. Yeah, I remember having loads of dreams, but they all disappeard upon awakening

Only 2 little HI-like fragments I remember:

1) noon nap: very clear and vivid HI of walking through a forest. I could almost feel the trees and liked the bright sunlight reflecting on all the green. Damn this unstable HI, since it went away as soon as I focussed too much.

2) evening nap: (overslept for 1 hour, just because I wanted to get some recall )
      HI again, I was making a phone call to Germany. I said "I'm from DreamViews, we would like to get a live broadcast of the funeral"

More napping-stories will be posted in my sleeping-schedule log...

Lucid count 2008:

bro
      WILD student
      Near to New York
      Bah..don't fret. It'll return soon enough judging by your previous ability to WILD and get lucid..not to mention fantastic recall..off days we all have.

I'll be looking in your every-woman schedule log.

Ah yes, and the funeral..when will that be airing? Strange:p

Scotland
      2) evening nap: (overslept for 1 hour, just because I wanted to get some recall )
      HI again, I was making a phone call to Germany. I said "I'm from DreamViews, we would like to get a live broadcast of the funeral"
      Just out of curiosity,
      Did you dream it in German, Dutch or English?
      Bu

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast