• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

DJ Entries

I hope you will Sleeptight... Cuase when I'm in your dreams you can't hide!

Hey It's been nearly 3 years since I stubeld inside this forum. It's been a long time but know I feel Ive got the time and motivation to write down my dreams like I did before.

Okey a little bit about myself. Im a outgoing person that likes to train, eat food and have a good time really. Much have changed since I was here. Now 3 years later im 18 and almost grown up.
      For you that read this journal this is what you need to know about me beacuse if you read you can put the peices together haha.

Anyways I will write in english beacuse this is a english forum and I need to practice on my grammar when I write.

Goals for this journal is to have a lucid dream [ ]

I will update my goals along the road.

So I'll start of this journal like I did 3 years ago :

I hope you will sleepthight... Cause when I' in your dreams you can't hide!

Journal opend again on march 15th 2010
      Dreams : 1
      Lucid dreams:
      Last edited by Sleeptight; 03-15-2010 at 09:23 PM.

DJ Entries
      For anyone that's intrested here's my old dreams all wrapped up inside this document. I felt it was a waste to throw this journal away all I needed to do was to rearange it.

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/214...d-dokument.doc
      Last edited by Sleeptight; 03-15-2010 at 02:56 AM.

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Sleeptight View Post
      I blinched again and i came to some nothingness. But that feeling of beeing aware of that you where dreaming was so great. I woke due of excitement but the awareness and teleporting was so fun.
      Congrats on the birthday lucid! That nothingness sounds familiar. Usually the dream begins to fade like that right before you wake. It's your last chance to get back into the dream.

DJ Entries
      Thanks! Yes but it was worth it even though i didn't have a long lucid i sitll have an lucid and that was very fun!

USA
      Good luck with the recall!

Hehe, I like that dream about boxing from a few months back. Especially the finger parts.
      "It was a dream! Can you control what you dream about, Hermione?" -HP7
      -9 Tasks-

DJ Entries
      Thank you, yeah haha.

The recall will become better

This day i dreamt about when i was in my room and did masturbate and my dad caught me.

Not much of a dream but it's alot better then nothing.

I remeberd that i dreamed alot more then that but that is that for now.

Now i will go for sleep and update tomorrow

Sleeptight yall

your title(I hope you will Sleeptight... Cuase when I'm in your dreams you can't hide! ) makes me think of a lot of my dreams- most of my dreams almost everyoine i have the ability to choose and be aware of the state, yet some of them i am getting chased and i always barely get away- im not even sure if the person is scary i can never see the face yet i always am afraid so i run and i can never hid even if i get so so far ahead threw short cuts and hidden places but i am always found. why did you put that as your tittle.

DJ Entries
      Hmm thats a good start to become lucid
      You understand, you can turn back and face what ever fear you have.

This day i dreamt something but can't recall it well.
      It was something strange anyway.

Sleeptight

im thinking you have replpyed to me with that comment of something.. i actually have been lucid reaming from all i can remember- every night all night every nap- even if it is only 20 minutes- i lucid dream that 20 minutes- but to get on the sbject of my first message to you- i makes me think of some dreams i have had- not a one partuicular person just general- it was just like wow thats all-

DJ Entries
      Hello here is what I dream today :

Dream 1 the club,
      I was in a club. It was very dark and I nearly couldn't see anything I was aperently was with some freinds. A friend of mine that is kind of shy did get a chick to dance with. He looked real happy. The intresting thing was that he did dance with an old classmate of ours, Stina her name was.
      I stood at the bar and was trying to buy drinks. I wanted to buy 3 drinks don't remember the names of them but the glasses where small and low and round.

Suddenly from nowhere a bald guy comes up to me and starts to talk. I looked at him and he was in his 30s or so and that was the club owner. He said something about a idea that all that needs money for drinks (This is a side thing, In sweden we have kronor 1 krona = 10 cents in dollar if the dollar is worth 10 kr anyways it's not much but I wanted to explain that so you understand atleast abit of it.)

It where small coins like 1 kr or 0,5kr but there was alot of them. The funny part was that I needed money and I took some to buy some drinks. I orderd I think and then I saw pontus he is kind of large and tall and we started talking. He said comon let's go dance with some chicks or something. I replyed that I would want to drink up. Then I woke up.

Anyways this was my first recall or write down but I want to write about something else. Yesterday when I went to bed I experienced something that was kind of strange. The klock was 3 in the morning when I layed away the books to sleep. I was very tierd so it felt like I immediately fell asleep. But I never did I was concious all the time and just rolled from side to side and I was in dream but it wasn't clear. I woke up several times during the 3 hour half sleeping. It was about a war that is all I can remeber from it. Ive justed played through battlefield badcompany 2 like a hour before I went to bed so that's maybe it.

I think this was a pretty good first reply in my journal and I hope for many more.

Sleeptight

DJ Entries
      Today I dream about some friends can't recall anything more. Slept like 6 hours or something I forgot that I had school today becuase rest of the school is not needed to go so I was late this morning.

Anyways yesterday I tryed sleep paralyzys(Spelling?) And it was so damn awesome it took like 25 minutes but then I felt it that strong feeling and the longer I resisted it the more drowzy I got. Anyways I couldn't pull through it but it was awesome to try.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Cool that you started posting. Do you go into others' dreams?
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      Cool that you started posting. Do you go into others' dreams?
      No I've never done that, have you?

I felt that I dream alot ALOT tonight but I can only recall this small part maybe under the day I will fill in more it usually works that way for me.

The big dining-room:
      I was in a big dining-room of our gymnasium and it was mixed with my old school like 4 years ago. I saw an old classmate from that school and I sat down with him and chatted abit. It was a round table atleast, very small only space for like 2 more.

A big something:
      This was a horror dream I sure about it. The light of the dream was very dark and all I can remeber are white walls or something. Maybe some woods pine woods that is.

The reason why my recall been of is maybe that I slept so strange these last 3-4 days like 6 hours or less. Now when the sun comes out after a long swedish winter I notice that I'm more sensitive for changes in my day diurnal rythm. But that usally lasts a month or less so it's really no problemo.

DJ Entries
      Dream much about the summer today. We where sitting outside alot. It where one at a court of some sort don't know what really and I was walking with some friends there. But All I really can remeber is that it was really sunny outside and I was having a real good time.

Now that I think of it we where siting down with some girls later on in the middle of the road!