• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Threaded View

Talented Skillless Achievements:
      1 year registered 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class

Quote Originally Posted by JET73L View Post
      Erm, since this seems to be a thread to replace the now chronically off-topic nightstalkers/dreamwalkers thing, can anyone explain what exactly is going on with them? I read about 8 pages of this thread, but alkl I could really gather were that they were beings (typpiucally human) that sem to be able to "enter" others' dreams (some sort of telepathy?) and that the dreamwalkers are either good or neutral, the Night Stalkers are actively malicious,* and there are also watchers, (who may or may nopt be human, but by their name I assume theior prerogative does not include interfering in other's dreeams, but merely observing?).
      If the answers to these questions can be found earlier in the thread, I could go back and read it, but if it's going to be as fruitless an effort as it seems, I figuresd I may as well ask here. First of all, is there any way to differentiate between a NS/DW and a regular dream character? If you regularly meet sentient-seeming dream characters who do not conform to any of your own dream styloes, are they likely dream walkers, or merely dream characters? Are these actively encountered beings, have people here actually had proven dreams where they encountered a DW/NS that they later met in real life and confirmed the dream encounter, or is this purely theoretical? This sort of thing seems to be important, and I wish to gather more information. FI anyone can answer these questions, or add anything odf importance I may have missed, thank you.

PS: If this is about the brain scan controversy on the other thread, and not about the original subject of the other thread, I apologise for misunderstanding the purpose. Just tell me if I misunderstood, and I'll go back to the other thread.
      This is not a thread to replace the other. This is thread to get the other on topic. Please post on the other thread. Don't replace your thread, I will just post on the other 8.
      Last edited by ubigcow; 06-18-2008 at 03:51 AM.
      Great quest: 4-dimensional dream