Like Tree190Likes

Thread: Mysl dveře

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      Wherever major appliances are sold!
      DJ Entries

Mysl dveře

Hello Dream Views Community. If you have any Idea how you got here than you know that this is my Dream Journal. I will be adding entries for the more vivid ones, but be warned. There are quite a few I cannot at all make sense of and will be written as such. That being said feel free to read on and if you notice any patters or dream signs I should be looking out for just post a reply.

So without further adieu:

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Awesome dream. The disappearing tunnel is a wormhole, dream warrior.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      yea, I wanted to call it that, but still wanted it to be true to the dream, and it truly was a tunnel until we got out. and thanks, I thought these were gonna be really weird, but a little bit of rewording from how I originally wrote it and they seem to make at least a little more sense.

England
      Quote Originally Posted by Xedan View Post
      Me and a rather large group of people (in the dream they were my family) were stuck in an infinitely large area that looked like where Edgar Allen Poe threw up after taking acid. Basically it was full of what I can only describe as giant, deadly obstacle courses, full of lava, falls to spikes on the ground, and all that fun stuff. So eventually, in an attempt to escape, we split up. I find my way through a couple of the death traps, at one point even collecting Mario style floating coins.
      After finishing a seemingly endless course, I found a large flight of stairs with a beautiful girl standing at the top. I start to walk up the steps, but she immediately disappeared into the next room. I rush up the stairs and find a small room with five curved benches forming a circle in the middle. She was on one of the benches, crying, muttering something about "it can't be happening again". I go over and ask her what's wrong and she explains herself. Somehow she created this place without intending for it to be used in such a way as to kill innocent people. She also said that she couldn't stand for this to happen anymore and she must sacrifice herself by succumbing to the Carbonite Decagon. The Carbonite Decagon was the manual override for this hell hole. It would fill a mold, shaped like a ten sided coffin, with a person inside. It would absorb their life force as they died and shut down the whole place.
      I try to convince her not to, but she wont listen. She goes to the key-mold of the decagon, and there is what looks like a shower head above it which slowly filled it with the Carbonite. She got inside and started the process, but once it got to the point where it was covering up her hands I couldn't take it anymore and pulled her out. I told her that my family was resourceful and would find there way here. Almost if as on cue, they all poor into the small room, slightly stunned to be out of death's grip. She is elated, and returns us all to our homes through a strange device used for teleportation.
      About one year later, the same woman approaches me to ask me to join a small group she is putting together of other people who were naturals in those death-puzzles. She told me her name was Alice and that she was trying to take down a place disguised as an amusement park that had already killed thousands. I agree to join.
      The next thing I know we are on a bus, about to drop off a member of the group who is in no shape to join us on our mission. Somehow I end up off of the bus too. I can't even see the bus anymore, so I just run in the direction I think it went in, at a break-neck speed. Eventually I come to an intersection next to a gas station and decide to rest. The road is now almost deserted. I see headlight and, thinking it is the bus, step into its path. At first I was certain it was them, but now the only thing I was certain of is that this vehicle wasn't slowing down. In fact it was accelerating. I jump out of the way just in time. Soon after that I see the entire team come out from a tunnel, all on foot.
      We get back to the hotel we are staying in, which is right next to the amusement park of death. We are taking turns using the shower, since we had to trek through dirt and mud on the way back. It was Alice's turn to get in the shower, and I playfully follow her. She hears the door and screams, but then laughs when she realizes it's me. She starts to say something, but as she does I look out the window and see a wrecking ball (controlled by a person in the park we're about to take down) heading strait for our room. In our last moments of life, I kiss her.
      Wow, now that is one hell of a dream. An amazing one indeed. I look forward to reading more
      Lucid Dreams: 2
      Tasks:
      Morph into an animal [ ]
      Rip a hole in the sky [ ]
      Fly [X]
      Telekinesis [X]
      Meet my Dream Guide [ ]

The Vortex Of Lucidity (My Dream Journal)

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      Yea, sorry I haven't been updating recently. I'll post one after this.

Boston, MA
      DJ Entries
      This title is in Czech. What is the meaning of this? You mluvit the Chesko?

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      Well, it really boils down to just liking the sound of it. To be honest I don't know Czech, but when I make names for things I like to have a meaning behind them, and when I tried to write a book once, I took the word Mysl and turned it into Mysllor. Kind of meaning 'Stories of the Mind' to me, though it isn't a real word (or at least I don't think). As you can see, I made a thread using the name. So I just thought it'd be appropriate to keep the trend going.

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      sorry about the wall of text.

Edit: no longer applies =X
      Last edited by Xedan; 01-23-2010 at 07:19 AM.

Miss Sixy <span class='glow_FFFFFF'>Maria92</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Woo! DJ program entry! Looks great.

And don't you hate it when you're unsure which way the dream went?

Click the sig for my Dream Journal
      444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Mario92 View Post
      Woo! DJ program entry! Looks great.

Yeah, but I call em as lucids, so yeah ;d

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      I also just want to point out that all week I've been waking up thinking about DV conversations and realizing they never happened. I don't ever remember seeing or typing them or anything, I just sort of think of a name and a message from different people. I don't know if this is how most people experience DV dreams (namely mario) but it feels very strange, almost like I was constructing them outside of a dream, in a sort of hypnotic stage between waking and sleeping.

I don't know, but it's cold
      Boo yeah Also, bow chicka bow wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Portalboat View Post
      So, that means you'll have boobs bigger then all of theirs combined? Because all of them have pretty big boobs
      Now that I'm done shrieking like a little girl, this sounds like fun.

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      I expected as much Not sure why I was so reluctant to go into detail, I know anyone reading it doesn't care. I think it's like saying the word "penis" out loud. Even if no one is anywhere near you, even whispering it seems so strange.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Damn this social conditioning!

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      You know, what the hay. Tomorrow I'm going into detail. Funny how more than half a year later the details are fresh in my mind.

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      bump for updated ending

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      ...ayup, I say you trump me, eternalstar, and OfficerFlake. Damnit, you're winning the sexiest dream contest...I need some serious x-rated dreams...falling behind.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      thanks. Okay, I just got all my dreams into the DJ program, so I'm gonna re upload them in order.

EDIT: Weird, it seems none of these posts had time limits. That's helpful.
      Last edited by Xedan; 01-23-2010 at 07:10 AM.

DJ Entries
      I may just be lucky, but I can always tell a lucid dream from something that isn't. It just FEELS different, even if I have no control. My mind feels different.

I expected as much Not sure why I was so reluctant to go into detail, I know anyone reading it doesn't care. I think it's like saying the word "penis" out loud. Even if no one is anywhere near you, even whispering it seems so strange.
      Except my boyfriend. He could walk about the house saying "penis" out loud and he doesn't care, lol. I think it's funny.

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      NOT.

FAIR.

Great adventure and romance? GREAT ADVENTURE? AND ROMANCE? Lucky. Mine are neither. There may be some romance in it, but I wouldn't be to the point of anything happening. And if there WERE something happening, I would be seeing it in third person. You probably didn't. And, adventure? Not for me. You've seen my boring dreams. Why does it seem like I am the only one that lacks these two vitally fun things in dreams?

Be happy you get these.

And, to the romance thing, some of you guys DO seem to have VERY sexual mindsets, if you know what I mean.
      If you see a strange typo in my post, blame my iPad for that.

Short story series about LD'ing:
      http://www.dreamviews.com/artists-corner/140705-short-story-series-community-involvement-needed.html#post1990516

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      The dream world is the utopia for a romantic person. and for adventurers. I revel in the thoughts of both, and feelings are amplified through dreams. I'm just naturally in pursuit of both! Feel lucky. I probably will never get both in the real world. One will have to be put aside for the other in all likeliness. And I'll die inside when that time comes.
      OfficerFlake, Mario92 and Serenity like this.

Unwilling, Improper EspadaInMyCloset's Avatar
      LD Count
      Your dreams tend to be explicit, lol.

No fair, every time I get anywhere near something like , it's like my subconsciousness tells me to cover my friggin eyes.

Go insane for me, I'm that selfish you see
      We're a wicked rhyme, a line followed
      By the darkest picture, making everyone cry

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by EspadaInMyCloset View Post
      Your dreams tend to be explicit, lol.

No fair, every time I get anywhere near something like , it's like my subconsciousness tells me to cover my friggin eyes.
      yeah, they go to the part of my mind more often than I'd like when it could instead be a great adventure. But like I said, there were a lot of simultaneous dreams going on that night. Maybe I only remembered the stuff.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Bahahahah! You people crack me up. Cool dreams, Xed.
      OfficerFlake and Serenity like this.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Boston, MA
      DJ Entries
      Well, it really boils down to just liking the sound of it. To be honest I don't know Czech, but when I make names for things I like to have a meaning behind them, and when I tried to write a book once, I took the word Mysl and turned it into Mysllor. Kind of meaning 'Stories of the Mind' to me, though it isn't a real word (or at least I don't think). As you can see, I made a thread using the name. So I just thought it'd be appropriate to keep the trend going.
      That's actually cool, I dig that. Also, props for the Ёжик в Тумане sig and avvy.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast