or...as much as i remember anyways.

i started out yesterday by waking up as early as possible with as little sleep, i'd say about 4-5 hrs. took a 2 hr nap mid-day and then was awake until last night. i started listening to an mp3 file i came across(maybe here?) called the ultimate lucid induction, its a 12 minute file filled with ambient sounds and soft toned, decent paced music and a woman's voice just barely audible while awake saying this is only a dream every 30 seconds to 3 minutes...after about 10 minutes(guessing) of laying still i was gone.

i started out, in my room waking up in a normal enough day. I sh*t, showered, and shaved...and when i left my house, there were zombies..i'm talking total apocalypse time. i knew from the beginning it was all a dream, as i had a third arm in the center of my chest(my rc, "do i have a third arm?") and so as i witness my neighbors eating each-other i pull a 10 gauge double barrel from off my back and start unloading on anyone already turned and anyone with a scratch or bite, no mercy, no compassion...after around 3 seconds i had a fortified bunker inside an abandoned mine, and was saving females i knew to have excellent child bearing hips(wtf?) i would ride out in a Delorian with sliding as apposed to fan doors. splatting zombies as i traveled, i rescued my closest female friend from her zombificated father with a quarter stick of dynamite shoved into his rotting ribcage. we traveled back to the mine, and following especially outrageous set of twists and turns we're back to my bunker where after some other stuff, i awoke....the end(there was a lot more but this is all i can clearly remember.)

hope you enjoy the read, i know i enjoyed feeling it.