• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2260
    Like Tree524Likes

Thread: Queen Zukin's Dream Journal

Hybrid View

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ☼ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I did something that I really shouldn't have done. If you've been following my "I can't sleep more than 4 hours"-saga, then you've seen that I've been desperate for sleep lately. I really wanted to get a full night's rest last night so I could spend the entire day awake, so I took dramamine, melatonin, and ZMA. Yikes...I passed out for 13 hours (I had an alarm set for 8am... I vaguely remember waking up, thinking that I was in Alice in Wonderland, and then jumping back into bed) and I still feel all dreamy...with faint memories of sleep walking. Yet, I only remember one dream, because I woke up from it SUPER confused and happy.

the PCAT

It was test day and I was taking the PCAT. The test proctors forgot to give out half the test, so we didn't take the longer parts. I got my score back and I got 94/100 questions right, and scored within the 82nd percentile. I was happy that I did well and glad all of it was finally over.

I think after my alarm went off that first or second time, I decided to try to WILD, but I was still soooo loopy from that combination. Pictures were readily forming when I closed my eyes and I think I got pretty close.

Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      On A Special Star
      DJ Entries
      Wow....o.o I'm just glad your OK. ^^ Also, congratz on getting a great grade.

Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by DawnEye11 View Post
      Wow....o.o I'm just glad your OK. ^^ Also, congratz on getting a great grade.
      Oh that was just...in my dreams! :p (the real test is next Friday)

Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      On A Special Star
      DJ Entries
      Oh. Lolol x D sorry, well I hope you get a good grade than. I'm so dum. ^^'

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      cursed adventure

There was a chick who was going on an archaeological dig with her sister. They got to the campsite in the middle of nowhere, in some weird desert, and she decided that she wanted to go back home. So she gets back home and then suddenly everything is freaking haunted. Like, lights are flashing on and off and suddenly she's seeing ghosts everywhere. The ghosts tell her that she has unfinished business at the archaeological dig and if she doesn't go back she will be haunted forever. So finally she's like, fine fine christ on a bike I'll go back, and she goes back, and the ghosts are happy.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I couldn't fall asleep until 1pm today, I slept until 4:30pm, but it felt like it never happened. Like, I blinked my eyes and it was suddenly 4:30.

Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran Second Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      30 < LD < 60
      DJ Entries
      get some real sleep tonight

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by KestrelKat View Post
      get some real sleep tonight
      I did and it was soooooo wonderful! It was like...blink sleep again...but hey I'm grateful.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I only slept 4 hours again last night. There's something about me sleeping more than 6 hours at night that causes me not to want to sleep for another 20.

cuddles
      I was in a really crowded room. We were playing a board game on the floor. The game ended and we all cuddled with each other.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      i'll regret this in the morning

I was in an empty classroom with a housemate of mine, when we started hooking up. I don't know why I went along with this. Never. Never ever ever ever in real life. The worst part is that it felt so realistic. Everything.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      my crush can DJ

I was in the basement of my house and my crush was DJing! The basement had been transformed (barely) into a rollerskating rink, but there was still crap everywhere so there was only like...3 feet of rollerskating room available.

supermarket

I was browsing through a supermarket when I ran into my ex and his daughter. He had dyed his daughter's hair green and I was thinking "WTF??!! More horrible life choices, no???"

Craving Dinner (and cake)

A bunch of people visited our house and lined up for dinner. The line was huuuuuge. Apparently, it was also my birthday so I wanted cake. I was going to get a cake slice but it was 14 dollars. So instead I started talking to KestrelKat, who was sitting at the table. I told her about a dream that I had where I kissed Ryan Gosling (Kestrel: the real Ryan Gosling, not our innuendo). I get distracted for a few minutes and when I come back to the table she is gone. I find her later playing video games with my housemates.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      a run in with the dreamhackers

I was stranded in a cabin in the middle of the forest. I wasn't allowed to leave. I was with the dreamhackers, and we were hiding/waiting from/for something. Another girl in my group was feeling anxious about staying here, and was thinking about leaving. She was told that if she left, they would have to kill her, because at this point she knew too much. That didn't stop her from trying to escape though. She ran off in the woods and another girl chased after her. She convinced the girl not to leave, or else she'd have to kill her. When the girl came back, she was still feeling super lonely so she trapped a rat and kept it as a pet. When it was time for us to leave, the main leader of the group took the rat and drowned it.

We had to run by my house to pick up some stuff, but we knew that it would be dangerous. There were probably people waiting nearby who worked for the government and knew that we would have to come back eventually.

When we reached my house, it was empty and dark. We were about to pull into the driveway when we noticed headlights behind us. The driver stepped on the gas and an epic car chase ensued. Like, epic:

We dodged incoming traffic and spun around cars. We thought we were doing great losing our perpetrators until we hit a tree. The car went flying and spinning into the air. Unfortunately, two of us died in the car accident. We pushed the wrecked car out of sight and hid in the forest again. We were directly next to a rocky stream and we watched the ducks.

My backpack is a lion

I was walking around town with a housemate. We kept walking until we were in a new city and our venture turned into a backpacking journey. We decided to stop by a small convenience store to refill our supplies. I had less than two dollars on me, but everything at the store was super cheap. I went to the register to pay and opened by backpack to fish for quarters, but every time I opened my backpack a really loud lion's roar came from it. It was actually semi-terrifying. It took me a really long time to find the quarters because of the roaring coming from my backpack, but eventually I did. I was to meet up with my housemate outside the store, but when I got back he was gone. Suddenly, I was back in our house again and I asked another housemate where he went. They said that he went to some party, and I was kind of annoyed. I'm pretty sure that my subconscious got the idea for this dream directly from real life, cause lately my backpack has been smelling really weird and I can't even locate where the smell is coming from. It's a very distinct smell....maybe just as distinct as a lion's roaring.

Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran Second Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      30 < LD < 60
      DJ Entries
      Huh, maybe we should inspect your backpack before we leave for the weekend? lol

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Huh, maybe we should inspect your backpack before we leave for the weekend? lol
      Love, you're in the wrong place at the wrong time. You are about to be the victim of my PCAT vocab study. Why? You make me titillated, you rapscallion. You're so lithe, I know this is abstruse but I must impart to you your quintessence and how salutary you've been to me even though I'm so venal and sardonic! And I know, I can be retincent but I am actually dolorous that I have erm...a juggernaut of love for you (that sounds kinky). You know what else is kinky? The word balmy.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      30 < LD < 60
      DJ Entries
      Seems I was in the RIGHT place at the RIGHT time. That was awesome.
      It may be the best thing I read all day <3
      I don't even know what some of those words mean but it sounds awesome.
      Balmy is a kinky word, no doubt. It just screams kink.
      Last edited by KestrelKat; 07-18-2014 at 12:30 PM.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Seems I was in the RIGHT place at the RIGHT time. That was awesome.
      It may be the best thing I read all day <3
      I don't even know what some of those words mean but it sounds awesome.
      Balmy is a kinky word, no doubt. It just screams kink.
      And not a single one of those words was on my PCAT.
      Succint was on there though, I remember studying that while we were playing that drinking game...but I didn't remember the definition. Just Googled it...guessed right.

dreeeeams

black tornado

I was at home and it was storming really badly. I looked out the window and I could see 4 tornadoes on the horizon!! I went to the basement and looked out the basement window again, and there was this huge, ominous black tornado heading towards out house! We took shelter while it hit, but it didn't do any damage.

selective memory

I slept with a guy and then saw him the next day. I talked to him and he didn't remember our encounter at all, genuinely claiming that he was a virgin. I think I actually asked if he'd like to lose his virginity a second time. HAHAHA.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      My handwriting is so bad...I can barely manage to read what I wrote out...

"room switch, look out window, people jumping off. frat, they fall. need help. pug."

"weird bed thing for experiments"
      that dream could have been either very bad or very good...

"Akira wrote letter...something's wrong..." I sort of remember this one...but not entirely. OK...I don't remember it well at all.

cabin campus

I had to get another room in a different part of campus. On this part of campus, there was only wooded cabins. A few of my housemates were forced to get a room up there as well. It was super lonely. A lot of Asian people lived there. Something about allergies.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      30 < LD < 60
      DJ Entries
      lol "frat, they fall. need help. pug."
      Wat?

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      lol "frat, they fall. need help. pug."
      Wat?
      gurrrrl if I knew there would be a dream posted there.

midget pillow fight

There was an epic midget pillow fight at my house. it was great.

ew gross

I was at a renaissance fair with my mom and we were chilling with some horses, when I saw a booth that said that they offered piercings. Their sign read, "Piercings: 12% sterile" and I was just like...ew gross.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Something about a train from Japan to all across the world. The train was high speed and super high tech, it was blue and white and didn't even have a roof. It traveled way underground and you could arrive half way around the world in less than an hour.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      30 < LD < 60
      DJ Entries
      Zukin is sitting next to me. Straightening her hair. So I am going to type this verbatim from her.

What was my first dream? Ummm. Uh I didn't write it down. I told you in the car. What was it? You're making me nervous!

Soooo. I (that's Zukin) was at this rave with you (Kestrel) and we were on a dance floor. And it was a really shitty rave. And the DJ starts playing this whacked out music, and it sounds like hamsters. And it's this really crappy music and I go up to you and I apologize because it wasn't supposed to be this way. It was a horrible, shitty rave, and I felt so bad about it. And then there was this tunnel because it was under construction or something, and I really wanted to go in there, but I can't remember if I went in or not. And then this DJ was a girl. The really crappy DJ, and when she started playing like everyone evacuated the dance floor. It was just really bad. It was supposed to be good, but it was bad.
      Last edited by KestrelKat; 07-27-2014 at 04:58 PM.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Zukin is sitting next to me. Straightening her hair. So I am going to type this verbatim from her.

What was my first dream? Ummm. Uh I didn't write it down. I told you in the car. What was it? You're making me nervous!

Soooo. I (that's Zukin) was at this rave with you (Kestrel) and we were on a dance floor. And it was a really shitty rave. And the DJ starts playing this whacked out music, and it sounds like hamsters. And it's this really crappy music and I go up to you and I apologize because it wasn't supposed to be this way. It was a horrible, shitty rave, and I felt so bad about it. And then there was this tunnel because it was under construction or something, and I really wanted to go in there, but I can't remember if I went in or not. And then this DJ was a girl. The really crappy DJ, and when she started playing like everyone evacuated the dance floor. It was just really bad. It was supposed to be good, but it was bad.
      wonderful!

I didn't sleep much when we were at the hotel, but I remember dreaming something about walls. Making a house, or something? When I came back to nap, I woke up from a really deep sleep and couldn't stop thinking about airplane hangars, so I guess I also probably dreamed something about those.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      30 < LD < 60
      DJ Entries
      I love re-reading that post.

Airplane hangars huh. that's kinda interesting!
      (are you gonna post your map tonight?)

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I love re-reading that post.

Airplane hangars huh. that's kinda interesting!
      (are you gonna post your map tonight?)
      I'll get around to it tonight or tomorrow.

A noodley precipitate

I was in a chemistry lab, and our instructor was showing us exactly how to prepare a purple precipitate. We needed to carefully weigh out 10 mg of one substance and 10 mg of another in an aqueous solution. This was not working for me at all. I tried a bunch of times. Mostly, the precipitate would just never appear. But the last time I tried, instead of a powdery purple precipitate forming...noodles formed in my vial. wtf.

Even my lab instructor couldn't explain it.

nextdoor dorm

There was a dormitory being built right next to our house. So close, in fact, that one of the closet's in our house lead directly into the lobby of the dorm. Our housemates explored the under construction dorm, though there were already people hanging out inside. The main lobby was huge and had a bunch of computers. It was really metallic looking and definitely unfinished.

biology exam

I was really stressed out about a biology exam that I had the following morning. A lot of stuff that was on my PCAT would be on the exam (which for biology, is like...everything ever). Sometime in the dream, Kestrel made an appearance. We were fooling around with my webcam. She said that she knew how to make the picture quality better, something that I had been trying to do for awhile. I don't think she ever got around to it though. I went back to studying after she left, and noticed that my fingers were icy cold and numb.

video game fighting

I was looking at a map of the world in a video game. I needed to go fight someone in the game, but I didn't want to get too extraordinarily lost.

torn up letters

I was mad at a friend of mine because she read a letter than Akira sent me a few years ago and tore it up. That letter means a lot to me, so I was suuuuppper pissed. Kestrel and a different friend were there to calm me down, but then I fainted for some reason.

such good cake

I was with a few friends in a grocery store. We were eating cake slices that they sold. It was so good. Except I got vanilla cake when I wanted chocolate. Oh well, cake is cake. I also dreamed of eating cake at home. Cake. <3

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Queen Zukin View Post
      torn up letters

I was mad at a friend of mine because she read a letter than Akira sent me a few years ago and tore it up. That letter means a lot to me, so I was suuuuppper pissed. Kestrel and a different friend were there to calm me down, but then I fainted for some reason.
      Synchronicity

As soon as I posted that, I started cleaning my room. Out of one of my books fell a letter from her that I didn't know that she wrote. WEIRD.

Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast