• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Meow! rookybeats's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Ireland
      Posts
      345
      Likes
      1

      Dreaming about lucidity?

      I've had one or two of these recently.



      I'll give you a short scenario that's happened to me.

      I was in the dream, and talking about lucidity. I forcefully said I was lucid, and the dream became clearer. Just running, and bam. I'm awake.



      I don't count these as lucids, because I'm not actually awake in the dream. It's like watching myself do this, I've got no control like any other dream..

      I don't realise I'm dreaming either, I just pretend to be lucid in the dream



      Anyone ever have this before? It's sorta frustrating
      Quote Originally Posted by italianmonkey
      once one tried to convince me i was dead...
      (so i raped him.)
      LDs: 3

      DILD(s) = 3

      Third one was really short and unstable

    2. #2
      Member Quiksilver737's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Gender
      Posts
      34
      Likes
      0
      yeah ive had a few of these they are pretty frustrating. It seems like I should have realized I was dreaming during those dreams but o well
      Total LD's: 5 (4 DILD, 0 WILD, 1 MILD,
      0 FILD)

    3. #3
      I am become fish pear Abra's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Doncha Know, Murka
      Posts
      3,816
      Likes
      540
      DJ Entries
      17
      We realize we are dreaming, but forget what that means. I believe that innately, and for our own safety, we must always know in some secluded way that we are dreaming. We can acknowledge that we are dreaming, but if we don't recognize the freedoms and possibilities that dreaming possesses whilst in the dream, then no productivity will come out of such 'lucids.'
      Abraxas

      Quote Originally Posted by OldSparta
      I murdered someone, there was bloody everywhere. On the walls, on my hands. The air smelled metallic, like iron. My mouth... tasted metallic, like iron. The floor was metallic, probably iron

    4. #4
      Meow! rookybeats's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Ireland
      Posts
      345
      Likes
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by Abra View Post
      We realize we are dreaming, but forget what that means. I believe that innately, and for our own safety, we must always know in some secluded way that we are dreaming. We can acknowledge that we are dreaming, but if we don't recognize the freedoms and possibilities that dreaming possesses whilst in the dream, then no productivity will come out of such 'lucids.'

      I see your point


      I've gotta reality check more often lol
      Quote Originally Posted by italianmonkey
      once one tried to convince me i was dead...
      (so i raped him.)
      LDs: 3

      DILD(s) = 3

      Third one was really short and unstable

    5. #5
      Member Bonsay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Gender
      Location
      In a pot.
      Posts
      2,706
      Likes
      60
      When did you wake up? Did those happen earlier or later sleep cycles? People always say that the earlier dreams are crappy... or something like that with prettier words.
      C:\Documents and Settings\Akul\My Documents\My Pictures\Sig.gif

    6. #6
      Meow! rookybeats's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Ireland
      Posts
      345
      Likes
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by Bonsay View Post
      When did you wake up? Did those happen earlier or later sleep cycles? People always say that the earlier dreams are crappy... or something like that with prettier words.
      I awoke the following morning, but I'm sure they were early dreams.
      Quote Originally Posted by italianmonkey
      once one tried to convince me i was dead...
      (so i raped him.)
      LDs: 3

      DILD(s) = 3

      Third one was really short and unstable

    7. #7
      Member lespaulsRcoo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Atlanta, Georgia
      Posts
      94
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by rookybeats View Post
      I awoke the following morning, but I'm sure they were early dreams.
      so is it possible that you may have had more of a lucid but forgotten it by the morning?
      98% of all teens have petted a cat, If you like your waffles fried on the grill put this in your sig.

    8. #8
      Just plain weird King K's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Gender
      Location
      location();
      Posts
      198
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by rookybeats View Post
      I've gotta reality check more often lol
      It's common that when you don't do reality checks properly, but do them, and come across doing a reality check in a dream, that you automatically do things without even being aware, just knowing that you're dreaming.

      This has happened to me many times before, just try to make reality checks while awake but realize that you are aware when you do them, etc...

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •