• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 32
    Like Tree6Likes

    Thread: Are vampires real?

    1. #1
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11

      Are vampires real?

      Over the past several months I've been investigating the possibilities that vampires exist in reality. Here is the evidence.

      This is an interview with a vampire


      Here are some vampire bones


      Here are a group of vampires protesting against Twilight
      sloth likes this.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    2. #2
      Psychonaut PlanesWalker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      LD Count
      40+
      Gender
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      288
      Likes
      127
      DJ Entries
      8
      Are you serious? Part of me feels like you're creating this thread purely for shits and giggles. Not criticizing, just wondering.

      It also depends on how you define the term "vampire". I highly doubt there are supernatural undead beings whose only source of sustenance is blood. There is, however, documented cases of people believing that they need blood to survive and taking it from various sources such as blood bags, animals, willing/unwilling donors, etc. It's also been held that early vampire and werewolf stories were created to explain the brutal and ferocious killings perpetrated by earlier Serial Killers. Rippers to be more exact. These are the type who are known for disemboweling and mutilating their victims beyond recognition. Many times cannabalism is involved and many of them revert to an animalistic nature when performing these kills, creating savagery that a populace wouldn't believe a person to be capable of. So instead they created these fairy tales to explain what was happening. This helped them make some sort of sense of it all, and helped keep their children in the house at night. Read up on a man named Andrei Chikatilo if you're interested, he is a perfect example of one of these.

      Nowadays though, vampires have been glorified to such a point that there are copycats. These people are no longer content with dressing up as a vamp on Halloween, so they decide to live as close to a vamp lifestyle as they can.
      Last edited by PlanesWalker; 01-29-2013 at 08:41 AM.
      zoth00 likes this.
      I Dreamed a Dream
      In it, saw people I've never seen
      Gone places I've never been
      And done things I'd do again.

      www.walkthedreamscape.wordpress.com
      _____________________________

    3. #3
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      Do you have any evidence that werewolf and vampire stories were created to explain early serial killers? Sounds like a pretty bold and outlandish theory to me.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    4. #4
      Psychonaut PlanesWalker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      LD Count
      40+
      Gender
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      288
      Likes
      127
      DJ Entries
      8
      Wow. This coming from a guy whose "evidence" of vampire reality are videos of perpetual Halloween celebrators and bones from corpses which superstitious people desecrated because of their own irrational fears. I suppose you believe the Salem witch trials were successful too?
      Last edited by PlanesWalker; 01-29-2013 at 08:18 PM.
      Berto likes this.
      I Dreamed a Dream
      In it, saw people I've never seen
      Gone places I've never been
      And done things I'd do again.

      www.walkthedreamscape.wordpress.com
      _____________________________

    5. #5
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      Excuse me? Why are you making this about me? I asked you a simple question, please do not dodge it.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    6. #6
      Psychonaut PlanesWalker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      LD Count
      40+
      Gender
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      288
      Likes
      127
      DJ Entries
      8
      Your simple question isn't so simple and you know it. Let me just hop in my time machine and get the evidence you require. Meanwhile I'm supposed to accept your "evidence" I guess. I've done much research into Serial Murderers and if you did too, you would see the correlation between many fairy tales and evil people throughout history. Saying prove it doesn't make you right. I actually feel like laughing every time I look at the first post in this thread. Is that seriously what your basing your opinions on? Unless you can provide me with actual evidence of vamps before shitting on mine, then I believe my work here is done.

      Lol. Just glimpsed the vampire protestor again. I think I'm gonna have nightmares now...
      I Dreamed a Dream
      In it, saw people I've never seen
      Gone places I've never been
      And done things I'd do again.

      www.walkthedreamscape.wordpress.com
      _____________________________

    7. #7
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      Why are you implying that just because I asked for evidence that makes me right and you wrong? I never said any such thing. I would like to see evidence if you had any because then I could take your remarks more seriously and perhaps consider your claim. As it stands, your claim is empty conjecture. I may as well claim that vampires and werewolves exist in folklore because they represent deeper elements of the human psyche and have been given symbols in some primitive, jungian way for humanity to understand themselves. I could even say that all folklore monsters spawned from mental disorders, vampires being narcissists and wereolves obviously being the manic depressives. Why not claim these things? It makes total sense so it doesn't need evidence!

      I mean, I suppose if you knew your history better in the first place you wouldn't be making such ridiculous claims. When a body initially begins rotting the epidermis is the first to go, revealing dermis so bodies getting freshly dug up would often appear to have a layer of fresh, new skin. There were many random superstitions born out of these little misunderstood phenomena. I'm sure that rippers account for a few misplaced cases, but it's very, very bold to say the vampire myth itself came purely from serial killers. For one thing, people did actually know serial killers existed back then. For two, simply because some serial killers were rather grizzly that doesn't automatically mean every single vampire story can be reduced to serial killers. That's sloppy work on the critical thinking, friend.
      Last edited by Original Poster; 01-29-2013 at 09:37 PM.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    8. #8
      Psychonaut PlanesWalker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      LD Count
      40+
      Gender
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      288
      Likes
      127
      DJ Entries
      8
      I still have yet to hear your concrete evidence as to why you believe these beings to be real? Your logic fails to grasp the situation. If I were to use your way of thinking, I could make an argument for basically any supernatural creature that has ever been spoken about.

      Vampires exhibit characteristics of Serial Murderers : the need to take life or life force from others repeatedly, their ability to blend in with others unnoticed, their psychopathic charm which has been extended to an actual power vampires are supposed to posses that is shown by them simply looking into someone's eyes and mind controlling them. Over the years their abilities have grown and become more unrealistic.

      So your saying because a corpse is found with some amount of skin that it must be a vamp? What about mummification? Embalming? Are these not ways of preserving the corpse after death? And by association we can presume there are other ways to do so. You are the one making ridiculous claim buddy. My response is based much more on fact and in reality than you're videos or anything you've had to say in this thread so far.

      It's obvious though that you need to be bitch slapped by god with research to the contrary of what you believe. You're very hard headed and are in no way accepting logic in this debate. You have already decided they are real and their is no realistic way for me to convince you otherwise. That's fine by me though because the evidence you've shown me lets me walk away from this knowing that you are going to be chasing your tail for years to come.
      I Dreamed a Dream
      In it, saw people I've never seen
      Gone places I've never been
      And done things I'd do again.

      www.walkthedreamscape.wordpress.com
      _____________________________

    9. #9
      Member Blackfox's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      now
      Posts
      98
      Likes
      20
      Wait, Blade isn't real?

    10. #10
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      Quote Originally Posted by PlanesWalker View Post
      I still have yet to hear your concrete evidence as to why you believe these beings to be real? Your logic fails to grasp the situation. If I were to use your way of thinking, I could make an argument for basically any supernatural creature that has ever been spoken about.
      Who said I believed they were real? I merely presented the notion they were real, and then you jumped to conclusions.

      Vampires exhibit characteristics of Serial Murderers : the need to take life or life force from others repeatedly, their ability to blend in with others unnoticed, their psychopathic charm which has been extended to an actual power vampires are supposed to posses that is shown by them simply looking into someone's eyes and mind controlling them. Over the years their abilities have grown and become more unrealistic.
      Did you read the post I made addressing this? "I'm sure that rippers account for a few misplaced cases, but it's very, very bold to say the vampire myth itself came purely from serial killers. For one thing, people did actually know serial killers existed back then. For two, simply because some serial killers were rather grizzly that doesn't automatically mean every single vampire story can be reduced to serial killers."

      So your saying because a corpse is found with some amount of skin that it must be a vamp? What about mummification? Embalming? Are these not ways of preserving the corpse after death? And by association we can presume there are other ways to do so. You are the one making ridiculous claim buddy. My response is based much more on fact and in reality than you're videos or anything you've had to say in this thread so far.
      Lol, you are not a very good reader. I was pointing out that there are multiple sources of vampire stories, discrediting your reductionist position that they were all just psychopaths. People also believed in them because they didn't understand the decomposition process.

      It's obvious though that you need to be bitch slapped by god with research to the contrary of what you believe. You're very hard headed and are in no way accepting logic in this debate. You have already decided they are real and their is no realistic way for me to convince you otherwise. That's fine by me though because the evidence you've shown me lets me walk away from this knowing that you are going to be chasing your tail for years to come.
      Once again, I never stated they were real. This is so utterly clear that you're either very dim or you're trolling. If you're trolling, I'd ask you to please respect the seriousness of my questions. I'll assume for the benefit of the doubt, that you are not trolling. You've claimed that I am not accepting logic and that you couldn't convince me simply because I saw logical flaws in your claim, can I be any more clear? You made a bad claim, but I'm the illogical one. Nicely done, troll. Nicely done.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    11. #11
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger Second Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Zoth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Gender
      Location
      Lost in the World
      Posts
      1,940
      Likes
      2550
      DJ Entries
      47
      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      That's sloppy work on the critical thinking, friend.
      You should think about the videos you posted before saying that lol.

      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      Once again, I never stated they were real.
      Over the past several months I've been investigating the possibilities that vampires exist in reality. Here is the evidence.
      The irony.
      Quote Originally Posted by nito89 View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by zoth00 View Post
      You have to face lucid dreams as cooking:
      Stick it in the microwave and hope for the best?
      MMR (Mental Map Recall)- A whole new way of Recalling and Journaling your dreams
      Trying out MILD? This is how you become skilled at it.

    12. #12
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      Exactly. See what I did there? Investigating the possibility =/= belief in the reality

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    13. #13
      Member Blackfox's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      now
      Posts
      98
      Likes
      20
      Quote Originally Posted by zoth00 View Post
      You should think about the videos you posted before saying that lol.





      The irony.
      Is that irony?
      Funny nonetheless

      Vampires are cool, you know, would be a c0o0o0ol evolutionary step for when we overpopulate the world and have to resort to cannibalism.

    14. #14
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger Second Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Zoth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Gender
      Location
      Lost in the World
      Posts
      1,940
      Likes
      2550
      DJ Entries
      47
      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      Exactly. See what I did there? Investigating the possibility =/= belief in the reality
      So you say "here's the evidence" and then claim you were exposing your belief? Makes sense...not.
      Quote Originally Posted by nito89 View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by zoth00 View Post
      You have to face lucid dreams as cooking:
      Stick it in the microwave and hope for the best?
      MMR (Mental Map Recall)- A whole new way of Recalling and Journaling your dreams
      Trying out MILD? This is how you become skilled at it.

    15. #15
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      Quote Originally Posted by zoth00 View Post
      So you say "here's the evidence" and then claim you were exposing your belief? Makes sense...not.
      Um... what? I presented evidence for something that I neither believe nor disbelieve in.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    16. #16
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger Second Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Zoth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Gender
      Location
      Lost in the World
      Posts
      1,940
      Likes
      2550
      DJ Entries
      47
      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      Um... what? I presented evidence for something that I neither believe nor disbelieve in.
      Oh, okay. Then since you haven't realized so far, I'll go ahead and tell you that your presented "evidence" is nothing nowhere close to evidence. 2 of the videos aren't even relevant to the question presented in the title of the topic, and none of them has solid information. Sure we can talk about vampires, but so far your "investigation" gives nothing that truly resembles the possbility they exist
      Quote Originally Posted by nito89 View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by zoth00 View Post
      You have to face lucid dreams as cooking:
      Stick it in the microwave and hope for the best?
      MMR (Mental Map Recall)- A whole new way of Recalling and Journaling your dreams
      Trying out MILD? This is how you become skilled at it.

    17. #17
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      Um, excuse me? That evidence is solid. Perhaps you should reexamine it, before you make claims like that. The first one has interviews with actual vampires, who admit to feeding off blood or psychic energy. The second one shows that ancient civilizations knew all about vampires and were wary of them, even back then. I mean, there's no other possible reason as to why you'd stick stones in some dead dude's mouth if you're not afraid that he's a vampire ready to come back with a vengeance. And the third video reveals that vampires are not only real, but directly engaged in society with protests of their own when their name is defiled by trashy romance novels. There's a trifecta of evidence that I spent months finding, and you're acting like I just pulled the first three videos off youtube under the search query "are vampires real" as if possessed by a random impulse to fuck with people's heads. Not cool, dude.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    18. #18
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger Second Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Zoth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Gender
      Location
      Lost in the World
      Posts
      1,940
      Likes
      2550
      DJ Entries
      47
      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      The first one has interviews with actual vampires, who admit to feeding off blood or psychic energy.
      Just because they claim, it doesn't mean it's true. You can't steal psychic energy according to science. Do you have any actual neutral study proving it?

      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      The second one shows that ancient civilizations knew all about vampires and were wary of them, even back then. I mean, there's no other possible reason as to why you'd stick stones in some dead dude's mouth if you're not afraid that he's a vampire ready to come back with a vengeance.
      Argument from ignorance, a pretty known fallacy, but there's no evidence the people were actually vampires. Just because people were afraid back in the days, says nothing about the people in the graves. Again, fallacy argument. You're really naive if you think people don't commit weird actions when something scares them.


      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      And the third video reveals that vampires are not only real, but directly engaged in society with protests of their own when their name is defiled by trashy romance novels. There's a trifecta of evidence that I spent months finding, and you're acting like I just pulled the first three videos off youtube under the search query "are vampires real" as if possessed by a random impulse to fuck with people's heads. Not cool, dude.
      The video never shows "vampires are real" it merely indicates a group of protesters who say twilight gives vampires the wrong image. They even interview a person who says "they (vampires) are supposed to be..."

      As you can see, your "evidence" is a bunch of fallacy arguments, and provide no actual and solid information that explains their existence. Besides, the so called "real vampires" are either people who think they steal "psychic" energy (which is a concept that isn't even supported by itself in face of science), or drink blood and think that makes them vampires. There's loads of people with disorders that causes them to drink blood and they aren't considered vampires because of that. Vampires are mythological or folkloric beings, nothing else. So far, your evidence can't prove otherwise.
      Last edited by zoth00; 01-29-2013 at 11:59 PM.
      Quote Originally Posted by nito89 View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by zoth00 View Post
      You have to face lucid dreams as cooking:
      Stick it in the microwave and hope for the best?
      MMR (Mental Map Recall)- A whole new way of Recalling and Journaling your dreams
      Trying out MILD? This is how you become skilled at it.

    19. #19
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      Of course psychic vampirism is scientifically proven. One obtains energy through dominating others. A troll is an example of a psychic vampire because they feed off others' frustrations by purposely engaging in fallacy as to make it impossible for the other to debate on solid ground. The opponent becomes frustrated and debilitated because all of their efforts to remain clear simply wash against the expertise of fallacy before them. A bully is another type of psychic vampire, a bully's motivation is to be feared and intimidated by weaker people. If people are intimidated by you, they will pay you more attention and be extra careful not to invoke your wrath. Other tactics used by psychic vampires are criticism, aloofness and pity. These are styles of manipulation used to make people cater to your needs and pay you a parasitic amount of attention. People will get sick of being criticized, and so actively attempt to please the criticizer; or they will feed the aloof in their attempts to pry into them, or they will please the self-pitied so they won't get guilt tripped.

      Now you're probably thinking that the manipulators don't gain anything substantial from getting others to cater more attention, but you'd be wrong. Energy follows attention, and what you focus on, you feed. The entire fabric of existence works through perception. What perception pursues exists more substantially than what perception ignores. If you want a bunch of neutral studies and shit, there's a bunch of links in that LOA thread revealing how attention follows energy.

      Now keep in mind I don't believe in vampires, necessarily, but I do think there's a lot of strong evidence (especially that third video I posted). Because the evidence is so strong, I'm forced to concede that it's possible some individuals are able to take the energy directly through psychic means and are not required to get it through attention like others. Throw the ones that drink blood into the mix and we're looking at a subtle body twist where blood and only blood can somehow revitalize something aspect of a human integral to their well-being.

      I would prefer to argue this simply upon the concept that reality exists only through perception, and that which gains a bigger audience will feel more powerful, like as if two people sharing a dream and focusing on the same particular object would increase its vividness. This is an easier argument to make rather than throw in a whole subtle body aspect. But I'm fine with whatever you want to argue about.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    20. #20
      Haunted by entropy. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      sloth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      LD Count
      20 years worth
      Gender
      Location
      Deep in the woods
      Posts
      2,122
      Likes
      573
      I agree with what you say about "psychic vampires", except I'm not sure if the classification is necessary. There are people who suck the energy from others in a very real and scientific, psychological way. One could call them vampires.
      However, there are also people who don't think, and one could call them a zombie.
      There are people who really love cake. Would you call them a caker?
      Humans like to classify things, and I think that can get us into trouble. That's a chair. That's a ball. They are married. They are engaged. They have an "open relationship". Bill believes in manbearpig, Bob thinks there is a manbearpig, Ben knows there is a manbearpig, and Buck has faith that there is not a manbearpig. It's all absurd. We calculate information using pulses of energy in our brains. Outside of that there is no rock, or planet, or manbearpig, or vampire. There is only collections of particles, acting and reacting together, and we observe them in the only way we can.

      Yes, I think there are vampires, in the same way that I think there are witches, and zombies, and manbearpig. I don't see evidence of anything supernatural, and if you examine the concept "supernatural" that falls through just as pathetically. If there are "supernatural" beings, such as ghosts, would that still not be confined by the laws of science? Can the laws of science hold elements that we would call "supernatural"?
      zoth00 likes this.
      ---o--- my DCs say I'm dreamy.

    21. #21
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger Second Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Zoth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Gender
      Location
      Lost in the World
      Posts
      1,940
      Likes
      2550
      DJ Entries
      47
      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      Of course psychic vampirism is scientifically proven. One obtains energy through dominating others. A troll is an example of a psychic vampire because they feed off others' frustrations by purposely engaging in fallacy as to make it impossible for the other to debate on solid ground. The opponent becomes frustrated and debilitated because all of their efforts to remain clear simply wash against the expertise of fallacy before them. A bully is another type of psychic vampire, a bully's motivation is to be feared and intimidated by weaker people. If people are intimidated by you, they will pay you more attention and be extra careful not to invoke your wrath. Other tactics used by psychic vampires are criticism, aloofness and pity. These are styles of manipulation used to make people cater to your needs and pay you a parasitic amount of attention. People will get sick of being criticized, and so actively attempt to please the criticizer; or they will feed the aloof in their attempts to pry into them, or they will please the self-pitied so they won't get guilt tripped.
      You mean emotional vampires? Because psychic vampires are not related to science. They origin is related to a religion, and the term was coined in The Satanic Bible. Just the term "psychic" takes it out of the table already. Besides, your arguments continue to be flawed. Like Sloth said, the classification does not hold anything valuable. Just because those people have certain types of behavior and/or disorders, doesn't mean they are "vampires". It's like saying the lion is the "king the jungle". The term is merely that: a term. Vampires, in the true meaning of the word, don't exist, despite all you've been saying.

      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      but I do think there's a lot of strong evidence (especially that third video I posted). Because the evidence is so strong, I'm forced to concede that it's possible some individuals are able to take the energy directly through psychic means and are not required to get it through attention like others. Throw the ones that drink blood into the mix and we're looking at a subtle body twist where blood and only blood can somehow revitalize something aspect of a human integral to their well-being.
      Biggest bunch of fallacies this week, and I read loads of them. Your arguments are wrapped in such false premises to the point they even don't make sense. But let's analyse it, so we don't make the mistake of thinking this is a real discussion (all I do is watching you coming with false arguments to support a view you think it's right):

      but I do think there's a lot of strong evidence (especially that third video I posted).
      The third video? Really? The same video in which you see protesters complaining about twilight giving a bad image to the vampires? People disguised as vampires with eye-lens saying vampires "should look dark and creepy (or sth in those lines)" and a line saying "real vampires are.....". Is that really the bold of your so called evidence? A tv news video? All the videos are showed to nowhere be close to providing evidence for the existence of the vampires. Yet you assume they are, dodge the questions of the relevance of the information, make arguments from ignorance by saying "there's no other possible reason as to why you'd stick stones in some dead dude's mouth if you're not afraid that he's a vampire ready to come back with a vengeance."

      "Because the evidence is so strong, I'm forced to concede that it's possible some individuals are able to take the energy directly through psychic means and are not required to get it through attention like others."
      This keeps getting more and more funny lol. Foundation bias at it's best. You're assuming something without even having a valid argument. Once again, your "strong evidence" is a video? And what does anything relate (energy vampires or the real vampires) with energy stealing by psychic means? You can't even prove that psychic energy-stealing exist! You're only valid affirmation (with the wrong name) is about emotional vampires, but they don't "suck" energy by psychic means (you don't even know exactly what that means do you? It's okay, people that make claims of the supernatural never do), you can refer to this article (yes, a science article which is something you didn't even provide so far) to learn what exactly energy vampires are. Most of them are merely people with personality disorders.

      Throw the ones that drink blood into the mix and we're looking at a subtle body twist where blood and only blood can somehow revitalize something aspect of a human integral to their well-being.
      You're actually saying people with Renfield's syndrome should be put into the same lot of energy vampires? When the two disorders don't even remotely resemble each other? Wow....

      Conclusion: you have no real arguments to support the existence of vampires. You should really review what you've said so far, because there's still not a single reason to take your "evidence" seriously. For this to become a discussion, you have to provide real arguments, not 3 videos mixed with "psychic vampires" that you claim to be such a strong evidence.
      Quote Originally Posted by nito89 View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by zoth00 View Post
      You have to face lucid dreams as cooking:
      Stick it in the microwave and hope for the best?
      MMR (Mental Map Recall)- A whole new way of Recalling and Journaling your dreams
      Trying out MILD? This is how you become skilled at it.

    22. #22
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      My evidence is irrefutable.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    23. #23
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger Second Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Zoth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Gender
      Location
      Lost in the World
      Posts
      1,940
      Likes
      2550
      DJ Entries
      47
      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      My evidence is irrefutable.
      No scientific articles, fallacies all over the posts, misinterpretation of information, dismisses arguments that prove you wrong....nope, you really don't want to promote intellectual honesty or a rational discussion, you just want people to agree with you. Guess I'm done here lol.

    24. #24
      Diamonds And Rust Achievements:
      Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 5000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class
      Darkmatters's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Center of the universe
      Posts
      6,951
      Likes
      5834
      DJ Entries
      172
      Wait - prove what wrong? I haven't read every post here, but in the initial post OP didn't make any positive claims, just asked a question and said he was investigating. And immediately there's a flurry of posts assuming that he did make a positive claim, and it seems everyone is still arguing from that assumption. It's possible he did make positive claims in a later post though, and if he did then I'll withdraw my statement.

    25. #25
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      Actually no, I never did make a positive claim.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Tell me about Vampires
      By Daeva in forum Ask/Tell Me About
      Replies: 41
      Last Post: 12-18-2007, 01:22 AM
    2. Vampires...really?
      By Smallest Bundle of Light in forum Nightmares and Recurring Dreams
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 12-15-2007, 07:56 PM
    3. Vampires And A Church
      By shiirley in forum Dream Interpretation
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 04-10-2007, 10:57 AM
    4. Whats your view on Vampires (the real ones)
      By wer in forum Beyond Dreaming
      Replies: 48
      Last Post: 11-08-2004, 09:29 PM
    5. Know any Vampires?
      By Dracco2.5 in forum Beyond Dreaming
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: 09-04-2004, 06:28 AM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •