• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 11 of 11
    Like Tree5Likes
    • 1 Post By lucidusorbis
    • 1 Post By MisakaMikoto
    • 1 Post By lucidusorbis
    • 1 Post By Sensei
    • 1 Post By lucidusorbis

    Thread: The loser Recipe for artificially inducing lucid dreams

    1. #1
      Lucidus Orbis lucidusorbis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      LD Count
      16
      Gender
      Location
      Lucid world
      Posts
      67
      Likes
      26
      DJ Entries
      2

      Lightbulb The loser Recipe for artificially inducing lucid dreams

      So you've been trying to lucid dream naturally for so long that you think you should quit.
      Wait i have the recipe for losers like you and me, all what you have to do is pop some pills and set some alarms.
      Ingredients:
      1- A loser Mindset .
      2- 8 mg Galantamine
      3- 3 mg Melatonin
      4- 200 mg b6
      5- 10 mg vincopetine
      6- A reality check app
      7- A bed
      (there are alternatives for the ingredients above if you cant find them).

      Since your a loser we wont ask you to write 4 pages of dreams in your dream journal everyday for 30 days , or ask you to meditate for 3 years , or ask you to make 300 reality checks a day for 21 days so that it becomes a habit, we wont even ask you to try to sleep we will make you sleep, you will simply buy a lucid dream rather than make one sort of like buying a car rather than making one , and here is the steps:

      1- Download a reality check app for your andriod or ios and set it to make 30 short buzzes after for hours of sleep (you don't have to close the alarm is just peeps once at a time so that your brain gets into rem sleep easier and sometimes you can hear it in your dream or half asleep/half a wake sleep).

      2-You pop the 3mg melatonin pill (helps you fall a sleep and makes a rem rebound after 4 hours of non rem restful sleep) , and 10 mg vinpocetine (increase blood flow to your brain and activate part of your brain that should be asleep normally, it sometimes make me speak and move my real body while dreaming), after 30 minutes you'l feel and urge to sleep , set your alarm to wake you up in 4 hours and sleep.

      3- wake up after 4 hours swallow the galantamine (raise your acetylcholine level so it basically wakes your brain up while your asleep ), take the b6(so that you remmember what you dreamed and to add more detail for the dream).
      If you didn't have at least some intense dreams (not necessarily lucid ) you should quit and try to live in real life since its easier for you than lucid dreaming.
      p.s: Alernatives for vinpocetine is (vincamine, ginkgo biloba , hydergine ) alternative for melatonin is (valerian, 5HTP ) alternative for b6 is (b12 , b5 ) as for the galantamine alternative is (donepzil).
      ThreeCat likes this.

    2. #2
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points 3 years registered

      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      134
      Likes
      25
      You might want to research the side effects of using so many drugs unless you are recommending the user take them separately.

    3. #3
      Nine Lives in Theory Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      ThreeCat's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Gender
      Posts
      1,204
      Likes
      1839
      DJ Entries
      59
      Quote Originally Posted by lucidusorbis View Post
      So you've been trying to lucid dream naturally for so long that you think you should quit.
      Wait i have the recipe for losers like you and me, all what you have to do is pop some pills and set some alarms.
      Ingredients:
      1- A loser Mindset .
      2- 8 mg Galantamine
      3- 3 mg Melatonin
      4- 200 mg b6
      5- 10 mg vincopetine
      6- A reality check app
      7- A bed
      (there are alternatives for the ingredients above if you cant find them).

      Since your a loser we wont ask you to write 4 pages of dreams in your dream journal everyday for 30 days , or ask you to meditate for 3 years , or ask you to make 300 reality checks a day for 21 days so that it becomes a habit, we wont even ask you to try to sleep we will make you sleep, you will simply buy a lucid dream rather than make one sort of like buying a car rather than making one , and here is the steps:

      1- Download a reality check app for your andriod or ios and set it to make 30 short buzzes after for hours of sleep (you don't have to close the alarm is just peeps once at a time so that your brain gets into rem sleep easier and sometimes you can hear it in your dream or half asleep/half a wake sleep).

      2-You pop the 3mg melatonin pill (helps you fall a sleep and makes a rem rebound after 4 hours of non rem restful sleep) , and 10 mg vinpocetine (increase blood flow to your brain and activate part of your brain that should be asleep normally, it sometimes make me speak and move my real body while dreaming), after 30 minutes you'l feel and urge to sleep , set your alarm to wake you up in 4 hours and sleep.

      3- wake up after 4 hours swallow the galantamine (raise your acetylcholine level so it basically wakes your brain up while your asleep ), take the b6(so that you remmember what you dreamed and to add more detail for the dream).
      If you didn't have at least some intense dreams (not necessarily lucid ) you should quit and try to live in real life since its easier for you than lucid dreaming.
      p.s: Alernatives for vinpocetine is (vincamine, ginkgo biloba , hydergine ) alternative for melatonin is (valerian, 5HTP ) alternative for b6 is (b12 , b5 ) as for the galantamine alternative is (donepzil).
      If this is a joke, then I appreciate it because it gave me a good laugh!

    4. #4
      〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰 Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran Second Class
      MisakaMikoto's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      LD Count
      ~300
      Gender
      Location
      Warsaw
      Posts
      412
      Likes
      273
      You can aswell try other techniques or quit from ld attempts for few weeks and refresh your

      If your failing at getting regular with DILDs or infrequent n' loose in WILDs a DEILD is perfect method for you
      http://www.dreamviews.com/wake-initi...torial-**.html
      Sensei likes this.
      I'm back! Again? Uhhh..

    5. #5
      Lucidus Orbis lucidusorbis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      LD Count
      16
      Gender
      Location
      Lucid world
      Posts
      67
      Likes
      26
      DJ Entries
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by DragonSword View Post
      You might want to research the side effects of using so many drugs unless you are recommending the user take them separately.
      I did research the side effects and i recommend taking this combo once every 5 days , the biggest concern is tolerance other than that side effects are pretty rare and trivial like insomnia , stomach upset , headaches bla bla bla .

    6. #6
      Lucidus Orbis lucidusorbis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      LD Count
      16
      Gender
      Location
      Lucid world
      Posts
      67
      Likes
      26
      DJ Entries
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by ThreeCat View Post
      If this is a joke, then I appreciate it because it gave me a good laugh!
      I intended it to be funny but its not a joke, that's exactly what i did tonight and i had 9 hours of continuous dreaming (6 hours of nightmares cause of the vincamine ) and in one dream i was discussing a dream that i dreamed that night with a friend inside the dream and failed to get lucid since things felt very real that i didn't question them.

      Quote Originally Posted by MisakaMikoto View Post
      You can aswell try other techniques or quit from ld attempts for few weeks and refresh your

      If your failing at getting regular with DILDs or infrequent n' loose in WILDs a DEILD is perfect method for you
      http://www.dreamviews.com/wake-initi...torial-**.html
      Thanks for this information, actually my last lucid dream was 2 days ago and it was a wild but am taking lucid dreaming very seriously that's why am putting everything else on the line.
      Last edited by Mismagius; 06-20-2014 at 10:56 AM. Reason: merged posts
      ThreeCat likes this.

    7. #7
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class Veteran Second Class Populated Wall
      Sensei's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      LD Count
      Some
      Gender
      Location
      The Depths
      Posts
      4,378
      Likes
      5483
      DJ Entries
      115
      Pages of DJing
      Meditating for 3 years
      300 reality checks a day

      One of these things just doesn't belong here. I have onl been LDing for 2 years and I don't DJ, I do way more than 300 RCs a day though, that is a base amount if you are trying to think more about dreaming. If you need help LDing without pumping your body full of pills, feel free to ask around. I also think that it is strange to tell people to try a technique to LD, when you haven't gotten lucid from it.

    8. #8
      〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰 Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran Second Class
      MisakaMikoto's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      LD Count
      ~300
      Gender
      Location
      Warsaw
      Posts
      412
      Likes
      273
      Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
      Pages of DJing
      Meditating for 3 years
      300 reality checks a day

      One of these things just doesn't belong here. I have onl been LDing for 2 years and I don't DJ, I do way more than 300 RCs a day though, that is a base amount if you are trying to think more about dreaming. If you need help LDing without pumping your body full of pills, feel free to ask around. I also think that it is strange to tell people to try a technique to LD, when you haven't gotten lucid from it.
      If you were referring to my post in which i've suggested a DEILD Method, i've had on several occasions lucid dreams from it
      I'm just keeping my lucid counter in simplified form, since DEILD is basing on WILD
      Last edited by MisakaMikoto; 06-20-2014 at 02:11 PM.
      I'm back! Again? Uhhh..

    9. #9
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class Veteran Second Class Populated Wall
      Sensei's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      LD Count
      Some
      Gender
      Location
      The Depths
      Posts
      4,378
      Likes
      5483
      DJ Entries
      115
      Ah, no, I would have first said your name like "@misaka". It is good to try DEILD, it is a lot easier in most peoples opinon. It is also really good to link to known good methods. I like your post.

    10. #10
      Lucidus Orbis lucidusorbis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      LD Count
      16
      Gender
      Location
      Lucid world
      Posts
      67
      Likes
      26
      DJ Entries
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by MisakaMikoto View Post
      If you were referring to my post in which i've suggested a DEILD Method, i've had on several occasions lucid dreams from it
      I'm just keeping my lucid counter in simplified form, since DEILD is basing on WILD
      The tichnique you posted the link for is THE BEST TICHNIQUE IVE HEARD OF thank you , thank you , thank you , thank you this will be of great help for inducing lucid dreams too , thank you again it just make sense and takes 75% of you effort .
      MisakaMikoto likes this.

    11. #11
      〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰 Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran Second Class
      MisakaMikoto's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      LD Count
      ~300
      Gender
      Location
      Warsaw
      Posts
      412
      Likes
      273
      Quote Originally Posted by lucidusorbis View Post
      The tichnique you posted the link for is THE BEST TICHNIQUE IVE HEARD OF thank you , thank you , thank you , thank you this will be of great help for inducing lucid dreams too , thank you again it just make sense and takes 75% of you effort .
      I'm glad

      This technique has two major factors
      - You need to be in REM Phase otherwise you won't be able to re-enter dream unless a rare occasion called NREM happens (In case of NREM Dreamless Phase you can try to go with standard WILD)
      - You shouldn't be on the very end of REM Phase aswell

      As many people said you shouldn't move, but moving accidently a little won't resulting in destroying whole attempt, i guess.
      It might just make it take longer or be harder to pull off

      And one more thingy
      You can use basic DEILD to Chain Lucid Dreams so when you were unable to stabilize dream or it just ended suddenly it can be possible to re-enter it with basic DEILD Steps:
      - Eyes Closed
      - No Movement
      I'm back! Again? Uhhh..

    Similar Threads

    1. A Practical Recipe for Inducing LDs and OBEs
      By CosmicIron in forum Attaining Lucidity
      Replies: 50
      Last Post: 09-07-2011, 12:56 AM
    2. Sitting posture for inducing Lucid Dreams.
      By Dowzen in forum Attaining Lucidity
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: 07-08-2011, 09:13 AM
    3. Recipe for Strange Dreams?
      By Kraftwerk in forum General Dream Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 11-17-2009, 07:19 AM
    4. Help on inducing lucid dreams...
      By Diggadog in forum Introduction Zone
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 08-19-2007, 01:33 PM
    5. Inducing Nightmares For Lucid Dreams
      By bro in forum General Lucid Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 02-22-2007, 07:38 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •