• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 7 of 7
    Like Tree2Likes
    • 1 Post By <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>
    • 1 Post By CharlesD

    Thread: Got lucid and was NOT happy about it

    1. #1
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran Second Class

      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      LD Count
      Never counted
      Gender
      Location
      Cncinnati
      Posts
      198
      Likes
      156

      Got lucid and was NOT happy about it

      I had one I was not too happy about last night. I was watching the Super Bowl, it was the 4th quarter, and the Bengals had a commanding lead. Then something happened in the room and I went lucid. When I realized it was only a dream, I was highly disappointed.

      Anyone else have ones where the dream is so good that you're ticked off when you go lucid because thinking what's going on is real is highly enjoyable for the time being?

    2. #2
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Quote Originally Posted by CharlesD View Post
      I had one I was not too happy about last night. I was watching the Super Bowl, it was the 4th quarter, and the Bengals had a commanding lead. Then something happened in the room and I went lucid. When I realized it was only a dream, I was highly disappointed.

      Anyone else have ones where the dream is so good that you're ticked off when you go lucid because thinking what's going on is real is highly enjoyable for the time being?
      Not I. Why were you disappointed?
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    3. #3
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran Second Class

      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      LD Count
      Never counted
      Gender
      Location
      Cncinnati
      Posts
      198
      Likes
      156
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      Not I. Why were you disappointed?
      Because I was watching the Bengals win the Super Bowl, and then realized it was just a dream. I've been a fan for over 30 years, and been only dreaming of Super Bowl wins. I was so down when I realized it wasn't real. It would be like dreaming you won the lottery only to go lucid and realize it's not real.

    4. #4
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Quote Originally Posted by CharlesD View Post
      Because I was watching the Bengals win the Super Bowl, and then realized it was just a dream. I've been a fan for over 30 years, and been only dreaming of Super Bowl wins. I was so down when I realized it wasn't real. It would be like dreaming you won the lottery only to go lucid and realize it's not real.
      I see. I have had dreams like that, where I dreamt I was with the Love Of My Life, only to realize it was a dream, and woke up sad.

      Maybe you could have a goal of something to do in your dreams that is better than watching the Bengals win the Superbowl, like you winning the Superbowl, playing for the Bengals.

      Isn't it more fun to participate than to just watch?
      Meskhetyw likes this.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    5. #5
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran Second Class

      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      LD Count
      Never counted
      Gender
      Location
      Cncinnati
      Posts
      198
      Likes
      156
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      I see. I have had dreams like that, where I dreamt I was with the Love Of My Life, only to realize it was a dream, and woke up sad.

      Maybe you could have a goal of something to do in your dreams that is better than watching the Bengals win the Superbowl, like you winning the Superbowl, playing for the Bengals.

      Isn't it more fun to participate than to just watch?
      I had that one once. I was the kicker.
      WakingNomad likes this.

    6. #6
      Dreamlady Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 3 years registered 1000 Hall Points
      Moonflower's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      LD Count
      never counted
      Gender
      Location
      my faraway place
      Posts
      24
      Likes
      21
      DJ Entries
      2
      most of time i am quite happy to be lucid cause that means i can do whatever i want, also sometimes i become lucid cause i am having a nightmare so its quite a relief. however sometimes i have been disappointed that something cool wasn't real. this morning in my dream i saw a large spaceship of some sort in the sky and got really excited, but then i did a reality check and realized it was just a dream. but i was still quite happy to be lucid
      "Are all people like this? so much bigger on the inside?" ~The Doctor's Wife

      current goal: create a dream door

    7. #7
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Dthoughts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      A few
      Gender
      Posts
      1,468
      Likes
      767
      DJ Entries
      72
      Quote Originally Posted by CharlesD View Post
      I had one I was not too happy about last night. I was watching the Super Bowl, it was the 4th quarter, and the Bengals had a commanding lead. Then something happened in the room and I went lucid. When I realized it was only a dream, I was highly disappointed.

      Anyone else have ones where the dream is so good that you're ticked off when you go lucid because thinking what's going on is real is highly enjoyable for the time being?
      What did you do when you got lucid? Also slightly out of place and completely unasked for psychoanalysis here but, I think you might be a little too attached to ur home football team
      Last edited by Dthoughts; 01-25-2014 at 12:22 AM.

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 8
      Last Post: 05-14-2012, 09:54 PM
    2. Happy Stoner Day/Happy Birthday Hitler!
      By Original Poster in forum The Lounge
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: 04-24-2012, 03:14 PM
    3. Happy Birthday Lucid Seeker.
      By Man of Shred in forum The Lounge
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: 03-07-2008, 05:37 AM
    4. A Lucid Dream I'm Happy With!
      By hainsaw3 in forum Lucid Experiences
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 11-26-2006, 04:11 AM
    5. Second Lucid Dream - I'm so Happy!
      By AcidBasick in forum Lucid Experiences
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 07-20-2004, 07:51 AM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •