• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Results 51 to 75 of 86
    1. #51
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Ontario
      Posts
      2,119
      Likes
      3
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      Nevermind, causality is relative.
      Actually, it's funny you say that because one of the axioms of modern physics is that causality is never relative, ie. all observers always see the same sequence of events.

      Out of context, I know.

    2. #52
      Member really's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      2,676
      Likes
      54
      Depends upon many things really. Overall, it is not real.

    3. #53
      Banned
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Gender
      Posts
      4,571
      Likes
      1070
      Quote Originally Posted by Neruo View Post
      So wait, what Plato meant that the cave was actually your asshole, and the fire in it was actually a big black penis? Now it makes sense.
      Post of the year.

    4. #54
      Legend Jeff777's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      LD Count
      Over 9,000
      Gender
      Posts
      8,052
      Likes
      1511
      FOREVERLUCID...you strike as more of a FOREVERGULLIBLE. I mean seriously...DV is NOT being run by freemasons who censor people for telling the "truth"...

      Last edited by Jeff777; 10-14-2008 at 07:56 AM.
      Things are not as they seem

    5. #55
      Member really's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      2,676
      Likes
      54
      Quote Originally Posted by Jeff777 View Post
      FOREVERLUCID...you strike as more of a FOREVERGULLIBLE.
      How gullible of you..

    6. #56
      Legend Jeff777's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      LD Count
      Over 9,000
      Gender
      Posts
      8,052
      Likes
      1511
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      How gullible of you..
      =3
      Things are not as they seem

    7. #57
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DeathCell's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Posts
      1,764
      Likes
      41
      Quote Originally Posted by Xei View Post
      So the quote was the craps after all.

      But yeah, I dunno, is the whole NWO thing based in America? Because in Europe it just seems silly. There may be shady characters behind the scene but it's never really considered that there's a league of such people controlling the world. And all of the clues that people say points to their existence seem to be American; codes on dollar bills and such things. Why don't they ever bother with Euros if they're trying to take over the world? There's more than one continent...

      Just curious really.
      It's because the Illuminati was a real power figure at some point. Whether they are really in that much control now.... Along with everyone's theorys on masons...

      Not enough good evidence. I'm suprised they could keep things that under wraps for years... Though the all the shit on the bills is weird as hell... "New Order of the Ages" Novus ordo seclorum , is what makes people think about a New world order.

      The all seeing eye bugs people out...

    8. #58
      not so sure.. Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      dajo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      LD Count
      ca 25
      Gender
      Location
      Phnom Penh
      Posts
      1,465
      Likes
      178
      History is written by the winners.

      There are certain aspects that do leave me worried. For example the fact that in the Top100 wealthiest countries/organisations, there are actually more (profit-orientiated) organisations than countries.
      What concernes me is that they gain more power over people all around the world and affecting their lives, not seeing national boundaries and always with the primary goal of profit. I worry when there are connections between economic interests and political decisions in the magnitude that we are presented with and most people are not aware of the influence. And these powerful people do meet up to discuss world matters once in a while. And I believe it is safe to say that they are neither sharing my worldview nor acting in my personal interest.

      I am sure that there were many conspiracies that noone would ever know about throughout history and a lot of things are certainly different than they appear now. That is also one reason why I don't want to jump to any conclusions too quickly. But what I take as a fact for myself is that there are bad people with way too much power out there.

      Therefore I am trying to be careful with what I believe and how I use information brought to me by just one side. But I am also very careful with holding on to my rights to freedom that appear to be cut from time to time, always in little packages, so it is easy to swollow.

      One thing also "scaring" me is that after I did think about this subject and inform myself over a variety of different sources, there are certain aspects of it I just can't rule out. So my personal conclusion to this matter is that I keep myself informed and try to see the 'big picture' rather than occurences disconnected from each other.

      But also not let myself get carried away, because one thing I've noticed is that while focusing too much on the negative side of things, it gets attached to you and that is not helping anyone.

      But yeah, I dunno, is the whole NWO thing based in America
      I believe if you think in terms of NWO you should not restrict yourself to countries or continents. These are people enforcing globalization all over the world, so in order to understand their way of thinking, you also have to think globally.

      The Bilderberg Group for example was founded in the netherlands.

      The government also never really represents the whole public. On a global political scale I would say that most European countries (the powerful ones) would follow the US of A pretty much anywhere. For once out of fear, because lets face it, America is the most powerful nation in terms of economics and military, but on the other side just out of similar interest. Sides have been picked, decisions have been made, it is just a matter of selling it right.

      But from what I have observed it seems that the voice of the people is representated less and less, let it be in America or here in Germany. (I might be wrong?) But I am sure we will get some more answers soon, since it seems to be a very 'hot' phase. Not a bad idea being generally informed, I guess.

      And just to clarify: I don't mean to bash either capitalism nor globalisation, but just wanting to say we need to understand what is going on. And realize that it doesn't just work by itself with the only help by "the invisble hand of the market". Possible danger within the system must be acknowledged and discussed, because noone really wants another tyranny, right? I just doubt that big corporations for example only want the best for me. Governments all over the world becoming more the initiator of economic interest.

      Diversion tactic is probably an important factor. Especially when there is a general public attention to a certain matter that takes up all the focus, I try to pay extra attention to where noone is looking. That has been a political mechanism throughout civilisation and it still happens a lot today.

      What I also have learned is that there is no such thing as a "good vs bad", or a "black and white" world. If you are having a structured vision of friend and enemy, you usually are off.

      Another thing I'd like to make clear is that I have read and had very different conversations on these matters. I really don't mean to offend anyone, just sharing some of my thoughts, worldviews and most importantly only my personal opinion. That is important to understand, especially for it being a sensitive subject.

      I have recently stumbled apon a very good movie: Network

      I really recommend it, it is from 1976 but has a lot of parallels and the NWO idea is introduced. Including Howard Beale's "I'm mad as hell" speech. Most of the movie and the speech as well as the NWO part can also be viewed on google video. The movie itself quits 15 minutes before the actual ending, but still.

      Oh and one additional thing: Television or newspaper should not be the only source of information. We are in a biased time, you can't have enough different opinion to make up your own I think. Questioning things is pretty important I would say.

      The men behind the curtains.. I wonder, do they dream?
      Last edited by dajo; 11-23-2008 at 09:18 PM.

    9. #59
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Ontario
      Posts
      2,119
      Likes
      3
      The intellectual tying together of big corporations and big government is probably one of the most impressive and pervasive pieces of misinformation created by governments. It doesn't make sense if you think about it for a moment. Government is and always will exist to antagonise corporations. But somehow the government has actually convinced people that a world run by corporations would be a bad thing, and that a world run by a government is better. Hah! Which government gives you the option of switching if you don't like their policies? Point out the government that gives quarterly surveys to its citizens asking if they enjoy their service. While you're at it, tell me which corporation sends people to other parts of the world to die, and pays for their equipment with money they stole from YOU. Such a corporation would not last long in the market.

      But hey, as long as the governments have you distracted and criticizing the corporations, you won't be able to see what's really going on with the governments. This is happening already in the US. The citizens are demanding wage controls for Wall Street executives (a drop in the bucket), but are giving the government HUGE amounts of power to do it. You got unions here, subsidies there, and sooner or later the economy will stop being an economy and will start being a production line for a communist dictatorship.

      Don't blame the corporations. They may be greedy, but killing customers is bad for business. But the government holds no such scruples.

    10. #60
      not so sure.. Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      dajo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      LD Count
      ca 25
      Gender
      Location
      Phnom Penh
      Posts
      1,465
      Likes
      178
      I did think about it.

      What are interests of corporations?

      I think they are furthermore doing a good job in keeping the focus only on the government. What should be done in my opinion is to look at government as well as corporations. I did study business administration for 3 semesters and am studying media science (with 40% economics) right now so I am not entirely clueless on how things work.

      And a corporation is interested in a certain group of people that are targeted to buy a product. Pharmaindustry for example does not at all want you to be healthy, for they would not make money off of it.

      I am reading up a bit lately on different corporate ways. For example about the tantalum-war in Congo, where up to 2001 there has been 2,5 million deaths merely on the resistance side. One third were children. And the motives were purely economical.

      My point in this being: They have clearly no interest in human life. And they are standing behind of every governmnet with a very big bag of money influencing its every move. So called lobbyism.

      But don't worry, the government does not have me distracted, I still pay enough attention to it. As I said, I tend to look closer at things the masses ignore. And generally I don't like people telling me what to do, what to think, etc. so naturally I think of myself as more of a free spirit than a blind follower of the above.

      Another big part that should not be ignored is the roll of the media. Believe me if I say, nothing is real on televison! Btw.: As far as I know the TV-Programm in Germany sucks just as bad as in America, same shows, same topics, just differently rapped. Good thing I got rid of that evil box!

      Also there should be said that in the elite there are people with huge economical power, political power and also medial power, so you basically got everything covered up. Those people are not stupid, can you find a good explanation for why they want to do all this, except that they are insane? Where do the main interests intercept? It really is complex!

      But the government holds no such scruples.
      Logically the government would not be interested in a dead population either, since they would loose power. They would rather be interested in just getting rid of anyone not agreeing, especially in other countries (They are pretty good at selling wars to the population, I think). Corporations are also doing a pretty good job not to let the world become a peaceful place.

      It is kind of ironic. I would think that I would feel safest on one hand living in the states, since the governmental attacks (the force, not the brain) would definitely occur not in the US but in other "critical" countries, but that is also where I would be the most paranoid just not knowing what the hell is going on. Surely a very critical time for freedom.

      I could imagine that if that intire conspiracy was true the Americans would be the ones to die last. Only the ones accepting it, not the ones opposing it of course. Those would probably go first

      But also: Things are messed up enough, even without a group of people controlling our every move.

      My opinion on why such a thing is even possible is that government, corporations and media are not seperated as they sould be in order to control each other! If that is not a given, the democracy fails, since the mutual controlling mechanisms of the seperate institutions is an absolut must to prevent any form of dictatorship.
      Last edited by dajo; 11-23-2008 at 11:47 PM.

    11. #61
      DEATH TO FANATICS! StonedApe's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Gender
      Location
      toledo,OH
      Posts
      2,269
      Likes
      415
      DJ Entries
      61
      I don't see much of a connection between government and large corperations, but I do think the Bush family is pretty sketchy in general and they are involved in both government and big business.
      157 is a prime number. The next prime is 163 and the previous prime is 151, which with 157 form a sexy prime triplet. Taking the arithmetic mean of those primes yields 157, thus it is a balanced prime.

      Women and rhythm section first - Jaco Pastorious

    12. #62
      Intergalactic Psychonaut Achievements:
      1 year registered 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Referrer Bronze
      spaceexplorer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Gender
      Posts
      856
      Likes
      81
      I think all consipiracy theories are created by a secret government agency ()... to throw people off the track of the real truth....

      That nobody on this tiny rock floating around a big flaming ball, has any bloody idea what is going on.

      Yeah it's almost reassuring to think that there is some secret group in power, pulling the strings compared to the frightening prospect that nobody, not anyone on this planet, has any idea what the smeg is going on. We're just kind of front-pooed out into the world... kicking and screaming, covered in belly juice... given 70 odd years to make sense of it, then we're worm food.

      Sure there will be a few big wigs, pulling strings and sorting out little sneaky underhand deals to get themselves and their mates wealthier and more powerful.

      But as for who is in control of the planet... My guess is absolutely bloody nobody.


      But then again, I'm working for the illuminati and It's my job to confuse and distort the truth.


      ps. Elvis isn't dead either, him and Michael Jackson are living on the darkside of the moon, and they are pulling the strings of us worthless worms like puppets.

    13. #63
      Xei
      UnitedKingdom Xei is offline
      Banned
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Posts
      9,984
      Likes
      3082
      I think all consipiracy theories are created by a secret government agency... to throw people off the track of the real truth....
      Actually that idea's a double bluff circulated by the Illuminati.

    14. #64
      Member Koalaman's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      127
      Likes
      13
      I can't even plan my own life. How are they able to plan society?

    15. #65
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DeathCell's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Posts
      1,764
      Likes
      41
      Quote Originally Posted by stonedape View Post
      I don't see much of a connection between government and large corperations, but I do think the Bush family is pretty sketchy in general and they are involved in both government and big business.
      The connection is large corporations donating to certain campaigns..

      Than they get the stroke back after being elected.
      This was that cult, and the prisoners said it had always existed and always would exist, hidden in distant wastes and dark places all over the world until the time when the great priest Cthulhu, from his dark house in the mighty city of R'lyeh under the waters, should rise and bring the earth again beneath his sway.

    16. #66
      Member Specialis Sapientia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      LD Count
      150
      Gender
      Location
      Copenhagen, Denmark
      Posts
      840
      Likes
      20
      Quote Originally Posted by Xei View Post
      Actually that idea's a double bluff circulated by the Illuminati.
      I thought it was from "The X-Files"
      The wise ones fashioned speech with their thought, sifting it as grain is sifted through a sieve. ~ Buddha

    17. #67
      Member Robot_Butler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      LD Count
      Tons
      Gender
      Location
      Bay Area, California
      Posts
      6,320
      Likes
      797
      DJ Entries
      75
      Quote Originally Posted by spaceexplorer View Post
      Yeah it's almost reassuring to think that there is some secret group in power, pulling the strings compared to the frightening prospect that nobody, not anyone on this planet, has any idea what the smeg is going on. We're just kind of front-pooed out into the world... kicking and screaming, covered in belly juice... given 70 odd years to make sense of it, then we're worm food.
      You've eloquently summed up my feelings on the matter. The older I get, the more I come to realize nobody has any god damn idea what they are doing. Everyone is, really, just trying to keep things from falling apart.

    18. #68
      Master of Logic Achievements:
      1 year registered 5000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      Kromoh's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Some rocky planet with water
      Posts
      3,993
      Likes
      86
      Quote Originally Posted by Car˘usoul View Post
      I like to believe in conspiracies, the new age, the supernatural, the religious, because it makes my life feel much more meaningful, and it makes me feel like i have some point to it. Even if the things would have negative connotations, i still want to believe, because it comforts me to know there is something deeper and more than me, negative or not. Nothing is worse than the cold pointlessness i felt when i didn't believe in all these things. Now I think that I have a reason to do stuff, and I am really part of something! I know the truth and the others don't! I'm special at last.. I've discovered it, its like a secret, but i know, and you don't, because i have meaning and quest. Hey i'm like a main character in a movie, or a book! If we work together we can fight the battle against that evil! Yeah. I'm special.. i know the truth.. the secret.. there is a reason.. a point.. im not cold any more, i'm speciall.Me. Can you see me now mom?


      can.. you?


      see me




      now?









      I'm in control! I have a purpose..


      PLease..


      I have a purpose..



      I don't want to feel cold again..
      Quoted as a reminder.
      ~Kromoh

      Saying quantum physics explains cognitive processes is just like saying geology explains jurisprudence.

    19. #69
      lucidity junky derb's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Gender
      Location
      dublin? im gonna say dublin... yeah, definitely dublin.
      Posts
      78
      Likes
      0
      dont be afraid of the government! Be afraid of the terrorizers! Didnt you know about the WAR ON TERROR?? Not to mention the war on drugs!! Be afraid of drugs! Especially marijuana, its a drug, and drugs will kill you, unless you buy them from a corporation, then theyre the only thing that will keep you alive! eat snacky poofs.

    20. #70
      SKA
      SKA is offline
      Human Being SKA's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Here, Now
      Posts
      2,466
      Likes
      62
      Quote Originally Posted by FOREVERLUCID View Post
      "Some of it may have evolved. However, there's no doubt most of it is intentional. When you go in again into the history books and you realize just how long big meetings, world meetings in a sense have been held comprising of the wealthy families and their control over their countries. Mainly these families even in Europe are all related to each other, regardless of the countries they live in. They cornered every market including the educational market because they plan the society they want. They plan the next 100 years, 200 years. You don't keep power by leaving it to chance. You keep power by planning the future and altering the structure of society to make sure that you're always in charge of it."

      Quote by "Alan Watt"

      cuttingthroughthematrix.com
      AMEN!

      People who hold on to thne belief that our governments are there to protect us and care for us are very Naive people. This explains nicely and clearly what I've been meaning to tell them about our unholy overrulers for such a long time.
      Luminous Spacious Dream Masters That Holographically Communicate
      among other teachers taught me

      not to overestimate the Value of our Concrete Knowledge;"Common sense"/Rationality,
      for doing so would make us Blind for the unimaginable, unparalleled Capacity of and Wisdom contained within our Felt Knowledge;Subconscious Intuition.

    21. #71
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Just in case the conspiracy is for real, let's vote the Republicratic Party completely out of office. They are the party that would be doing the stuff. We do have the ultimate power.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    22. #72
      The one who rambles. Lucid_boy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Gender
      Posts
      484
      Likes
      47
      DJ Entries
      3
      Good, I hate democratic goverment, it is useless, we need a country where our basic rights are protected (aside from the right to vote of course) and a strong Leader or Group of Leaders takes control.
      Last edited by Lucid_boy; 08-19-2009 at 09:51 PM.


      Infinitly greater than you are... Damn that missing E.

    23. #73
      DEATH TO FANATICS! StonedApe's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Gender
      Location
      toledo,OH
      Posts
      2,269
      Likes
      415
      DJ Entries
      61
      Lucid boy, what have you been reading lately? I'm really curious as to how you formed such strong anal/paternal beliefs.

      Why do we need to be lead? Can we not think for ourselves?
      157 is a prime number. The next prime is 163 and the previous prime is 151, which with 157 form a sexy prime triplet. Taking the arithmetic mean of those primes yields 157, thus it is a balanced prime.

      Women and rhythm section first - Jaco Pastorious

    24. #74
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Quote Originally Posted by Xei View Post
      Actually that idea's a double bluff circulated by the Illuminati.
      It looks like they sucked you right into the lie. You are just regurgitating talking points.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    25. #75
      The one who rambles. Lucid_boy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Gender
      Posts
      484
      Likes
      47
      DJ Entries
      3
      Quote Originally Posted by stonedape View Post
      Lucid boy, what have you been reading lately? I'm really curious as to how you formed such strong anal/paternal beliefs.

      Why do we need to be lead? Can we not think for ourselves?
      Firstly, my beliefs are my own and not someone elses, I have spent many hours pondering them, just wanted to make that clear. As for what I've been reading, that would be things written during the time of the philosophes.

      Secondly, no, I don't think that the average person can think for themselves, people are collectively stupid, we need leaders that were bred and raised for the task, not leaders that got elected because they can talk pretty and sway the unwashed masses.
      Last edited by Lucid_boy; 08-22-2009 at 07:02 AM.


      Infinitly greater than you are... Damn that missing E.

    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •