Like Tree721Likes

Thread: Maria's Epic Dream Journal of Awesomeness

Miss Sixy <span class='glow_FFFFFF'>Maria92</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries

Cool Maria's Epic Dream Journal of Awesomeness

~ ~ MARIO'S FANTASTIC JOURNAL OF ABSOLUTE BRILLIANCE AND GENERAL AWESOMENESS ~ ~

Welcome to my Dream Journal of a thousand titles. Please enjoy your stay.

Any dreams of an intense sexual/graphic nature will be wrapped in spoiler tags. Click at your own discretion.

The colors have been known to rotate from time to time as I see fit. The current theme is now "sunset."

Favorite Dreams (The system in place is far from perfect. Suggestions welcome.)
      First Lucid
      Lucidreamsavy
      Epic Star Wars Parody
      Awesome Tea Dream
      Finding my Dream Guide?
      A Story of Love, Romance, Nerds, and Fail
      Do Not Fear The Reaper
      Relevant Party Dream
      Yes? No? Maybe So?
      Star Wars and the Stealth Fighter

Power Pals!!
      Serenity (a.k.a. The Member Formerly Known As eternalstar01)
      OfficerFlake
      Xedan
      Jesus of Suburbia (a.k.a. JoS)
      EspadaInMyCloset (a.k.a. Panda, Espanda)
      Hidden
      Last edited by Mario92; 05-03-2010 at 01:15 AM.

Click the sig for my Dream Journal
      444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      Great title! Lookin forward to hearin some of your dreams!
      What??Me?? and Mario92 like this.
      If you see a strange typo in my post, blame my iPad for that.

Short story series about LD'ing:
      http://www.dreamviews.com/artists-corner/140705-short-story-series-community-involvement-needed.html#post1990516

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      FIRST LUCID!!! (MILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I did the lucid dreaming mantra last night, and I had a grand total of 2 or three dreams. The biggest event of the night, however, was MY FIRST LUCID EVER! Apparently, I was in the army and we were marching down this big, dusty hill thing surrounded by wooden walls. I looked at it, realized I had been here before in my dreams, and that this must be a dream. The excitement was so much that I had a false awakening.

False awakening (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

The false awakening itself was quite unusual. I remember that my dream began to melt away, and I tried very briefly to fly, but then I quickly attempted to spin, which did some pretty weird things. I could feel the body in my bed, but spinning almost made it like I was fighting to stay lucid and drag myself back to the dream world. At any rate, I lost the dream (and lucidity). Right after my false awakening, I hopped on my laptop, which was now apparently in the corner of my bedroom, and began to record my dream journal. There was something odd that happened, but I fail to recall what. Then I woke up.

In weight training class (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Prior to my FIRST LUCID DREAM!!!!!, I had weight training class. This was an incredibly vivid, detailed dream. We had a drill seargent as an instructor, and he was a real bastard. I went up to him and asked why the hell I was in his weight training class, when I had not signed up for it. He went on to tell me that the legal procedures class I had originally wanted was filled up, and that the school felt that this would be a reasonable substitute. I begged to differ, and after a bit of groveling, we went into the shower room. Because it was the women's shower room, it smelled pleasant. All the guys were stripping down, but I was looking for a place to hide to avoid showering. Then the dream blurred and got fuzzy. I'm pretty sure that I also remember about 1 or 2 other dreams or dream fragments, but I'm not sure...
      Jesus of Suburbia likes this.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      File sharing fragment (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I tried to MILD last night, which failed, most likely on account of my excessive tiredness and the fact that I had 3 hours of sleep. At any rate, I remember a fragment of a dream. I'm uploading files to the computer, as I was last night, through the DV chat room. I remember that someone had tried to share these tiny .wma files. They couldn't have been more than 3 kilobytes large. That's about all I remember, tonight I shall strive to go to bed at a more reasonable time.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Quote Originally Posted by Mario92 View Post
      He went on to tell me that the legal procedures class I had originally wanted was filled up, and that the school felt that this would be a reasonable substitute.
      Hahaha, don't you just love the dreaming mind! Congrats again on your first lucid. Nice organization and style, btw.
      Mario92 likes this.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Photoshop fragments (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I did the lucid dreaming mantra, but I went to bed late. I did, however, have a couple of decent dreams. The first one I recall is a fragment I have of working in photoshop. This is really no surprise, as I just downloaded photoshop 5.5, GIMP, and photoscape.

Fueling up (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

The next dream was a fairly long, detailed non-lucid dream. My family and I were on the way home from a highschool football game, when we noticed the gas was running low. We pulled into a gas station to refuel, when my mother pointed out that the dogs would have an accident if we didnt' hurry. Then, for some odd, unknown reason, my parents begin to mess around with the rearview mirror, trying to remove it and set it up again. It was all very odd and incredibly detailed, but to go into detail would only be confusing.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Working at the car wash (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I did the lucid dreaming mantra briefly last night, but I went to bed at a much more reasonable time. I remember two dreams. In the first dream, my boss has decided that I'll be washing cars once in a while, and that I should learn how to do it. He sends me out to go learn how to use the pressure washer. It looks kind of like a small, chrome cannon. The dream ended sometime after that.

The forums (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

In the second dream, which I don't remember nearly as clearly as I did a few minutes ago, I'm pretty sure I'm on the DV forums, talking about how far away the earth is from the sun.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      More computer fragments (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Did the lucid dreaming mantra, with mixed results. I woke up and remembered my dream clearly, but I didn't write it down right away; consequently, I can only guess what my fragment refers to. I believe I was on my computer (again), which is becoming a real dream sign to me, and I believe I was in the process of sharing files. Again. This is starting to get old...

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

I wondered why you kept jumping ahead of me in the DreamJournal rankings, but I see it's because you record them all seperate. I just put all from the same night in one.

Cheater.
      The music is always playing...

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Minus, organization takes priority. I prefer to make separate entries, even for fragments. Technically, the program says to insert a new dream, and a fragment is technically still a separate dream.

You obviously don't know the invisible font trick, either. Let me know if you ever figure it out...

iTunes dream (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I did my mantra, and went to bed a bit late. However, I still recall one vivid, long dream. I'm working at the computer, yet again, but my sister is there, as well. We're going through old video game stuff, and she begins to raid my laptop for whatever reason. I quickly snatch it away and work it for her. Eventually, I get to the DV forums, with more music sharing. I start off sharing WMA files, but I soon change to MP3s. Then I woke up.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      So many of your dreams have to do with a computer in some way!
      Jesus of Suburbia and Mario92 like this.

http://www.dreamviews.com/artists-corner/140705-short-story-series-community-involvement-needed.html#post1990516

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Yeah, it's a bit unusual, to be sure. Of course, I practically live on my laptop, so...at the very least, I have a dream sign.

I remember that I had a dream and it was awesome, but I forgot it upon awakening. Darn.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Vivid grocery store dream (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I went to bed at a much more reasonable time, plus I got to sleep in. Didn't really do the mantras (shame), but I had my first 4-dream night, and each dream I recall in vivid detail. In the first dream, I'm at some sort of local grocery store that has just opened. I'm in a small town, so everything has that sort of small-town charm. The market was big and full of warm earth-tone colors, but the biggest attraction was all the fruit, not to mention the thanksgiving stuff. I remember going over to where the fruit would normally be in a store, only to find frozen turkeys. However, next to the turkeys were all sorts of side dishes, including figgy pudding. I've never had this, but it looked delicious, so I scooped some up. It not only smelled good, but tasted good, as well. There was a giant, purple fig-thing in it, which was crunchy on the outside and very sweet. To anyone who says it is impossible to taste in your dreams, I say Balderdash! At any rate, I continue to walk through the aisles. The remarkable thing about the store was that it carried so many rare and hard-to-get items, such as dried longans. Hefting the bag, I saw the price and the number of pounds, and with a few calculations (that's right, I did math), I figured that the sack was $8.00 or so, so I put it back. When I finally get to the front counter, my dad is shooting the breeze with the manager. It was around this point that my dream ended.

Almost-lucid hard-on dream (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

In my second dream, I'm walking through the halls of school with a hard-on, and I'm not sure why. At any rate, I decide to start pleasing myself, despite being surrounded by people. I'm really not thinking clearly, apparently. So, I get to the doors of the school, when I hear jeering and snickering, and realization hits me like an oncoming truck. I'm awash in embarassment. But then it dawns on me that no one will remember any of this because it is a dream. The dream continued on for a bit, but I never really became lucid. So close...

The great race (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

This next dream is a bit shorter than the others, but still very vivid. I'm on a cross-country race with my mother against other family teams. We each have a car (ours is a van, the others have pickup trucks), and we're racing down the interstate. I remember that we had to stop and go get gas, which caused us to lose time. However, we soon caught up and had to make a turn. Instead of making the turn, however, we floored it straight on, into a fishing camp, which led right to my next dream.

The camping episode (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

The final dream of the night was very vivid. I was walking around this campsite, which was also a fishing hole, when something caught my attention. My friend was hanging upside down from a tree, caught up in his fishing line. He had a broken arm wrapped in a pink cast for reasons unknown. Technically, I remember being in the site before, and noticing him in the tree, but I never really bothered to do anything. But at any rate, I scaled the tree and untied him. With superhuman reflexes, he reached out and put me in a choke hold with his cast, saying something like, "Yeah, why didn't you untie me before?" He let me go, and we climbed down (teleported, perhaps?) onto the ground. My mother and scout master were all too eager to make fun of me/lecture me. The dream ended sometime after. The strangest thing about this dream was that I'd been there before. This was not the first episode with the exact same fishing shack. There have been numerous dreams all including the fishing shack. Granted, each dream is different in some huge way, but the shed stays there. Also, I'm not sure I've ever seen the shed in real life.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Car starter fragment (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I performed the lucid dreaming mantra last night (as always), and, despite going to bed very late, I had two dreams and a fragment. In my fragment, I can remember my mother giving me a remote-controlled car starter for my car, in order to keep it warm in the winter.

Homicidal biology teacher (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

In my second dream, I was working at some sort of crazy place. I had no idea what it was or what we were doing, but I do remember that hired hitmen had been sent to capture and subdue us. I'm gonna say that they were robbers. I managed to escape, but the oddest thing was that my biology teacher remained untouched, and so it was only plausible that she was the ring leader. The dream gets stranger from there, but it was very detailed and lifelike.

Walking down dream journal path (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

The third and final dream of the night was also very vivid and lifelike, although it was a tad shorter. I was staggering about in the dark down a road somewhere in the woods. I believe I was looking for the name of a certain trail or path. I couldn't see well, so I took a flash light out of my pocket and used it to find the path. There was a sign on the outside of the path reading, "The dream journal of Oneironaut." Apparently, this made sense to me, so I descended into the forest. There was a wooden downhill boardwalk, and mosquitos everywhere. Just as I reached what I had been looking for, I woke up.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Dinner with grandma (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Did mantra, went to bed late. Don't remember much. I remember only one dream. I drive up to my grandmother's house, as I am supposed to meet her for dinner. I walk through the door, but no one is about. At first, I assume the worst, but further inspection leads me to find my grandmother lying asleep on the floor. I'm making clicking sounds, like a bored child will do, which caused her to startle awake, which startled me. The dream ended sometime after that.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      House-sitting for the boss lady (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Went to bed at a more reasonable time, also did the mantra bit. Had a very long, very detailed dream. My English teacher, who had apparently become my boss as well, had asked me to watch her house while she went out of town for a week or so. She had apparently heard that I was an excellent house-sitter, which I am, and wanted me to take care of things. At any rate, I go to her house after school so she can give me the run-down on how everthing is going to work. The strangest thing was that my co-workers were there, and we were assisting customers from her kitchen. She had the computers all set up, and we were taking money at the register. A little further in the dream, and I can remember one of my co-workers trying to blame me for something I didn't do, so I adamantly defended myself. Eventually the issue was dropped and I was able to go about my duties. There was one especially vivid moment for me, too. One of my managers handed me a vase that had some water in it, but needed to be refilled. I took it over to the sink and gave it a drink. I remember how cool and wet the vase felt, which was simply extraordinary. Shortly after this, the scene changed to some sort of graveyard/funeral scene, in which I failed to grasp the gist of what was going on. Then my dream ended shortly after this.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      Wo, weird! Interesting how your mind combined your job life and school life into one.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      iGoogle weirdness (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Did mantra, etc. Went to bed at reasonable time, remember one very long, vivid dream. I was in one of my college classes, probably one of the humanities courses, when my professor gave us all a few titles to translate using the computers. They were just the titles of foreign books, etc., and I had my laptop with me, as I usually do in college. So, he recommends that I get an iGoogle translator application, which I do. The odd thing about this process, however, was that the iGoogle app page had exploded with all kinds of new stuff. There was even a dream journal app linked to some DV member (Walms?). His DJ had an entry about some sort of weird fruit the size of a small car and covered with spiky hair. The fruit was green, and when ripe, would slip out of the hairy shell and fall to the ground. Included with his normal DJ entry was a picture of the colossal trees that bore these fruits. There was also a segment in which he described the fruit as being pleasantly tangy, but if certain pockets of fluids were squeezed, a hot liquid would seep out. It was very unusual.
      After reading Walms's DJ, I translated the text as instructed. Then, however, there was a "scene skip," as I like to call it, where suddenly one of my co-workers is right behind me, and the iGoogle app page is full of porn apps, which made me feel ashamed, guilty, and embarrassed.
      One thing I've noticed is that in my dreams, people I know have a tendency to walk in on me when my computer is pulling up all kinds of porn. I have no idea why, to be quite honest. At any rate, it's becoming a regular dream sign. My dream ended shortly after this.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Letting out the dogs fragment (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Had two dreams last night. The first one was a fragment, in which I let the dogs out to take care of business. Not much detail, overall.

Feminism on DV (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

The second dream of the night wasn't terribly vivid or exciting. I was on the DV forums, commenting on a thread. The thread title was something to the effect of, "Help for females only." I remember being surprised that such a thread even existed, and posted a comment to that effect. I awoke shortly afterwards.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      Post DV dreams here:

http://dreamviews.com/community/showthread.php?t=21750

Give a link to that entry!

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Second Lucid!! (MILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I had dreams galore last night! It was my day to sleep in, but it was still very impressive. Among these dreams was my second lucid. I was sitting in the moonlight in some room somewhere, when it suddenly hits me that I'm dreaming. I become very happy, but I am able to contain it much better this time. Instead of immediately waking up, I try spinning, which was very unusual. My entire vision went black, and I kept reminding myself that I was dreaming. While I was spinning, I also saw advertisements. When I stopped spinning, I was still lucid, but I believe I had a birds-eye view of some forest in Italy, with a bear romping around. I felt the dream fade again, so I spun, which led back to the blackness and the ads. This caused a false awakening, which immediately caused a real awakening.

He's a Pirate (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Among my many dreams of the night was one in which I was a pirate on a pirate ship. I was among a portion of the crew that was mutineered agaist my the rest of the crew. We knew that the mutiny was coming, and what the others planned to do to us, so we made preparations. We knew from rope fragments left behind that the other pirates wanted to tie us to the hand railings and dispose of us later. Therefore, while no one was watching, we loosened all the bolts holding the railing down. But then came the mutineers, who tied us up as expected. However, they went so far as to throw towels over our heads so we could not see. Just as they reached me, I woke up.

Santa Claus (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I also had a dream about Santa Claus, during his summer break. He was big and fat, and very jolly. He was telling me how he had to pick up his mother and sister. He also said that he should build a second turbo-sleigh, so that his family could fly themselves around. Meanwhile, a friend of mine was just putting the finishing touches on a book of his. He proudly waltzed into the library, run by Mrs. Claus. She looked the book over and remarked on its expert craftsmanship. She said she would add it to the library.

4.0 Fragment (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I also had a fragment in which I received mini-pins for my 4.0 achievements, something I had no prior knowledge about. By the time they were all attatched, my letter was completely covered by pins. I also remember rearranging the pins on my gold letter. I believe there was also something about a watch with my school mascot, and class rings, too. As far as fragments go, it was fairly detailed.

Grandpa (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

My grandfather passed away a few months ago, so I'm not too surprised by this dream. My family and I were going around and naming different plots of land after people past. We finally got to "Grandpa Island." It should be noted that this very plot of land has been visited before in previous dreams, and that I've never seen this area before in reality. The island was a rectangle, with the top third dry and grass-covered, while the rest was reedy and swampy. Apparently, this is where my Grandpa liked to sit and meditate. From there, however, the dream got really strange. All of a sudden, I was living out an autobiography of my Grandpa. I hoisted this enormous tree out of the ground using only brute strength. I then began to bash it repeatedly against a cliff in an effort to break it in half, but the narrator warned against it, so I stopped, for fear of flying shrapnel. There were power lines overhead, so I couldn't lift the tree, but I had to find some way to dispose of it. I was reluctant to throw it over the edge of the cliff and into the sea. So, I sought out other means of disposal. There was a playground, a soccer field, and all kinds of other public places, but none would do. Just as I found a place to dump the tree, I woke up.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Portland, Oregon
      Just gonna say, some of your earlier dreams about the file sharing remind me of what I have been running into lately.

The last 4 days I keep having dreams about figuring out how to tank in WoW...

Anyway, just saying... hate those dry spells.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Messin' around beneath the chemistry lab (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

This was a particularly fun dream. I was sitting in my high school chemistry lab, waiting for the teacher to return with the lesson plan. He came up empty-handed, and instead sent myself and my sister to retrieve the plans for him. The catch was that the lesson plans were at the end of a secret labyrinth of hidden passageways and trap doors. He told us to lean on the bookcase in the corner of the room, and to my surprise, it swung freely. We were now on the other side of the bookcase, which was a small room containing a door. All in all, it was really more of a puzzle zone than a labyrinth. The door was locked, and we were required to find the key before continuing. This was easily accomplished, and we disappeared through the door. We were greeted by a hallway containing numerous doors, many of them tricks (i.e. brick walls with a handle that may or may not open up). I opened one door and stepped inside, only to fall down this great, metal slide. To either side of me were stairs, which my sister had chosen to take, instead. The stairs she had chosen, however, ultimately ended in a slide. We were both careening down this enormous metal slide, headed for the bottom, which was a hard-wood floor. It looked similar to a theater. Feeling quite safe, we adjusted ourselves to pick up speed. At the end, we slid across the floor and right into the far wall. There was a curtain just to the right, so we pulled a string and the curtain opened to reveal a bubble blower. There was nothing else, no lesson plans or anything, so we scooped up the bubble blower and headed back from whence we came. The dream ended with my sister blowing bubbles.

SAT panic (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

In my dream, I had just taken the SAT's, along with some of my classmates. However, rather than filling in the bubbles for our math, we used notebook paper and a pencil to show our work and record our answers. For whatever reason, the SAT people didn't want to collect our answers immediately. Instead, we were allowed to collaborate and figure the answers out as a group. Some thought it was cheating, and some were just happy to find their answers at all. The dream ended shortly after I figured out what answers went to what section.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      Yay, you got another lucid! Let's hope in the next one you'll be able to fly.

"O" will suffice. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      [quote=Mario92;1199182]
      Messin' around beneath the chemistry lab (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

This was a particularly fun dream. I was sitting in my high school chemistry lab, waiting for the teacher to return with the lesson plan. He came up empty-handed, and instead sent myself and my sister to retrieve the plans for him. The catch was that the lesson plans were at the end of a secret labyrinth of hidden passageways and trap doors. He told us to lean on the bookcase in the corner of the room, and to my surprise, it swung freely. We were now on the other side of the bookcase, which was a small room containing a door. All in all, it was really more of a puzzle zone than a labyrinth. The door was locked, and we were required to find the key before continuing. This was easily accomplished, and we disappeared through the door. We were greeted by a hallway containing numerous doors, many of them tricks (i.e. brick walls with a handle that may or may not open up). I opened one door and stepped inside, only to fall down this great, metal slide. To either side of me were stairs, which my sister had chosen to take, instead. The stairs she had chosen, however, ultimately ended in a slide. We were both careening down this enormous metal slide, headed for the bottom, which was a hard-wood floor. It looked similar to a theater. Feeling quite safe, we adjusted ourselves to pick up speed. At the end, we slid across the floor and right into the far wall. There was a curtain just to the right, so we pulled a string and the curtain opened to reveal a bubble blower. There was nothing else, no lesson plans or anything, so we scooped up the bubble blower and headed back from whence we came. The dream ended with my sister blowing bubbles.

Haha. I LOL'd at this one. Sounds like a really fun dream, and the ending was hilarious.
      http://i.imgur.com/Ke7qCcF.jpg
      (Or see the very best of my journal entries @ dreamwalkerchronicles.blogspot)

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast