• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
    Like Tree524Likes

Thread: Queen Zukin's Dream Journal

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ☼ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by XT-421 View Post
      Wow, I know EXACTLY what you mean by that! At least... is it like that sugary frosting that if you eat too much you feel sick to your stomach?
      Yeah, and then you get a headache from all of the sugar...

Is your heart filled with vengeance and sorrow? :/
      ~Joe
      It's a long story...

LD Count
      Sorry, classified. (Found)
      I understand... (Btw, have you been reading my DJ?)

~Joe
      I am Xavier, model number XT-421 of the Rinocian Empire, I am a fully sentient artificial intelligence lifeform.

I also happen to be the result of a hopeless love sick nerd who listens to too much techno, seen glimpses of reality and has read WAY too many sad love stories.

But who's complaining?

Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I understand... (Btw, have you been reading my DJ?)

~Joe
      Yes.

The Slime Monster Returns (EEK!)

Joe was showing me a new virtual reality game. In the game we were on a giant pirate ship. The pirate ship was sinking rapidly, and we were trying to deploy the lifeboats. The lifeboats weren't shaped like canoes or anything of the like. They were like little pea pods and fit one person per pod. I got inside a blue pod and floated in the water. Once everyone was off board then we switched to bigger pods. Still very unefficient however seeing as they now fit about 5 people and we still didn't have any paddles or any means to control the boat. My exboyfriend was in the boat with me...Oh no. We'll call him JA.

Our little pod floated into a cave and went around a dark bend. In the corner there was a platform and a thing wearing a dark cape...Sensing our pod it turned around rapidly.

"Why hello there, earthlings!" It snarled. I recognized it at once...!!! It was the Slime Monster from one of my earliest childhood nightmares!!!

From the old TV show, Ghostwriter

"I would like a volunteer from the audience to come up here," it says. I don't trust it. A man steps out of the pod in the water and steps up onto the wet rock that the Slime Monster is standing on.

"I will show you guys what I am most hungry for...FRIED TONGUES!!!" It laughs evilly...Ew...The Slime Monster reaches down the man's throat and rips out his tongue. He devours the slippery tongue. Ew!

"Now my darlings, I am still not satisfied. RUN or I will eat your tongues too!" Everyone scatters from the boat. The goal now is to run to point A where you will be Safe. After escaping the cave I run down a set of rock stairs, like something from a castle, and then ran into a green hedge maze. He was chasing me, but he was very slow. I must have been totally scared out of my mind because the hedges in the hedge maze gave me no concern, I dashed through the hedges and finally made it to point A near the center, where a green frog exploded when I reached the target area (Frogger, anyone?). Next to me I saw a floating "B" and "C" and realized that I would have to run from this tongue loving lunatic several times over...

I think I told Joe that I didn't really like the video game because it was too nerve racking...

Is this not the most f'd up video game ever?

LD Count
      Uh, yeah, that pretty much is f'd up. And are you subconsciously labling me as a lunatic gamer? Graaargh! I gotta stop playin' WoW...

~Joe
      Queen Zukin likes this.
      I am Xavier, model number XT-421 of the Rinocian Empire, I am a fully sentient artificial intelligence lifeform.

I also happen to be the result of a hopeless love sick nerd who listens to too much techno, seen glimpses of reality and has read WAY too many sad love stories.

But who's complaining?

The Twilight Sea
      DJ Entries
      Excellent dream. I can't wait to share some of mine, lol. - Greg.
      Queen Zukin likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Bukidnon, Philippines
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Queen Zukin View Post
      Good luck and remember to keep me posted.
      Well I'm now on my sixth day of new Uberman attempt and all I gotta say that it differs from my previous attempt like night and day! I've overslept only once and even that was silly of me putting both alarms to wrong time - I'm on the sixth day now and it's been 80 hours since that oversleep and almost 130 hours since I started the thing. I've had almost zero cold turkey for some reason. It's amazing really, in July I couldn't get past 48 hours without oversleeping and here I am with over 80 hours without sleeping more than 20 minutes at a time and I'm feeling perfectly sane, in fact very good at the moment. My mind is clear and I have zero tiredness at the moment. Best thing is that I've done it without any help so far.

I guess it's still possible that it's going to get tougher, but I'm feeling pretty confident that I'm actually going to get adjusted to it this time. This was my hardest day so far and it wasn't exactly soulcrushing, though there were many moments where I went close to falling asleep. Just thought to let you know.
      Queen Zukin likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Jakro View Post
      Well I'm now on my sixth day of new Uberman attempt and all I gotta say that it differs from my previous attempt like night and day! I've overslept only once and even that was silly of me putting both alarms to wrong time - I'm on the sixth day now and it's been 80 hours since that oversleep and almost 130 hours since I started the thing. I've had almost zero cold turkey for some reason. It's amazing really, in July I couldn't get past 48 hours without oversleeping and here I am with over 80 hours without sleeping more than 20 minutes at a time and I'm feeling perfectly sane, in fact very good at the moment. My mind is clear and I have zero tiredness at the moment. Best thing is that I've done it without any help so far.

I guess it's still possible that it's going to get tougher, but I'm feeling pretty confident that I'm actually going to get adjusted to it this time. This was my hardest day so far and it wasn't exactly soulcrushing, though there were many moments where I went close to falling asleep. Just thought to let you know.
      WOW Good for you, I'm impressed!! Are you still posting on your blog? I had a dream about you by the way. (PS: I still haven't completely adjusted to monophonic sleeping D: )

Quote Originally Posted by Stormblast View Post
      Excellent dream. I can't wait to share some of mine, lol. - Greg.
      I can't wait to read them!
      Last edited by Queen Zukin; 08-17-2010 at 02:42 AM.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      The 'Correcters'

My mom was driving the car crazily with me in the passenger seat. She turned the corner too fast, and the car swerved into a ditch. We were on an island that was like a strip of land that went through a lake. On the strip of land there were beautiful, rich houses. My mom put the car into reverse and I noticed that there was a lovely, green and blue tropical bird sitting in the water near a lily pad just like a toad would!

The house we pulled up to was HUGE and it was a light yellow color. Leading up to the driveway there was a large arch, the same color as the house and when the driveway stopped an enormous pool began. I think we were staying there for just a few days.

While my mom tried to find the keys to open the door, an old lady in a night gown ran up to me.

"I was almost afraid to even tell you, but while you were gone they completely bugged up this entire house!" She said, out of breath. After she said that she looked around a few times, in a state of paranoia, and then ran away again. What was her deal?

My phone vibrated, and I got a text from an unknown number. The text read:

We are watching. If you make one move wrong, I have people here to correct you.

My mom and I stepped inside the house and got comfortable. She asked if I wanted Italian for dinner. I sang the Numa Numa as I went up the staircase and I got another text warning me...

Dreamsign: Reality

I was walking to the gym and had to walk across the track field to get there. There were many sports teams warming up for their next season including football, soccer, cross country, and even kickboxing. Inside the gym the kickboxers were practicing and it looked really fun so I picked up a black glove but I couldn't find another glove for my left hand.

A guy told me to come into the closet so he could find me another glove. I followed him in and he showed me his new ultrasound equipment . He was only about 15, maybe 16. We played around with it and he did an ultrasound of my leg. That looked so neat on the screen, he explained it all to me. He said my feet didn't look right under the ultrasound. It was strange because in the dream there was a light hanging from the wall, and I could feel vibrations coming from the light...Strange light.

I stood up and felt myself waking up in reality. I'm strange like that and it takes me a good 15-20 seconds to wake up, so I can almost always feel both realities coexisting at once, which is a dead giveaway that I'm dreaming. So I realize that I'm dreaming as I can feel my legs in bed. For some reason I have a really strong urge to tell this guy that he is smart.

"I really think you're brilliant!" I yell out to him . He smiles at the compliment. I guess I appreciate a rare DC that is actually intelligent, though I probably looked like an idiot telling him that he was smart. Once I yelled this out to him, it somehow stabilized the dream and I was no longer about to wake up.

[Missing time and
      lost lucidity]

In the next scene I was at a doctor's office and he prescribed me some weird medicine called Pronine. Then I went to a restaurant and ordered pizza...

Lost in NYC (Frag)

My friends and I were lost in New York City. We told each other that we would meet up in a cafe called "Coffee House". There was a weird taxi driver who was flirting with us.

Hair FAIL (Frag)

My dad accidentally dyed his hair a brilliant red, but you could only see the red if you saw his hair directly in sunlight, otherwise it looked black.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Bukidnon, Philippines
      DJ Entries
      Well now that I made the mistake of mentioning about it here, I had an oversleep today. Luckily it was supershort - only 20 minutes extra, my total nap lenght streched to 45 minutes, but still, biggest setback so far. My brains are upping the stakes and I need to be extra careful for the next few days.

And yeah, I still post on my blog.

EDIT: I guess I should've said nothing to begin with. It's all going down the toilet for me with second oversleep, this time lastin 90 minutes.
      Last edited by Jakro; 08-17-2010 at 01:39 PM.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Jakro View Post
      Well now that I made the mistake of mentioning about it here, I had an oversleep today. Luckily it was supershort - only 20 minutes extra, my total nap lenght streched to 45 minutes, but still, biggest setback so far. My brains are upping the stakes and I need to be extra careful for the next few days.

And yeah, I still post on my blog.

EDIT: I guess I should've said nothing to begin with. It's all going down the toilet for me with second oversleep, this time lastin 90 minutes.
      Don't give up! Try this clock for your computer (if you have loud speakers on your computer). You can set music for an alarm and a message, mine was: "WAKE UP DO NOT OVERSLEEP". Set some really annoying music to go off on it a few rooms away and you're forced to get up and turn it off before you wake up the whole household.

Okay I only slept about 4 hours last night, it wasn't good sleep either.

Evil Vines

I was on a bus going home. In the dream I lived on a dirt road. I had my bike with me on the bus. I got out of the bus and forgot to bring my bike with me. Somehow I got the bike back, but brilliant purple wildflowers started growing in the yard. It looked like they also had grapes on them. Vines started growing up from the ground and encompassed the bike and pulled it to the ground. The vines looked evil and I ran away...

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Bukidnon, Philippines
      DJ Entries
      Thanks, but actually I am already doing exactly what you said (and using the program you linked). But as I change the alarm four hours forward every time I wake up to my phone's alarm, I've gotten used to it and I am now able to do it asleep.

That said sleeping through alarms haven't really been that big of a problem during this effort. My sister is around and she should be failureproof alarm. When she's not around or awake and I feel destroyed at night I might stack up on alarms to make sure I wake up.

But like I said, in last over 100 naps I've slept through alarm like only once (in my first attempt in March though I slept through alarm constantly, I wonder what has changed since then?). The bigger problem is the sleep deprived false logic that I can go instantly back to bed without any trouble. Or that I can lay down "just a little". I know I really can't but my brain won't listen to reason!

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Yeah I'm up posting my dreams at 6am...I had one of the longest, craziest, psychadeliest, dream about a certain user on DV and I don't want to forget it yet.

THE STALKING STARTS NOW

I was at a party for "inventors". Each person wore a costume that he or she invented. The costumes each had a special function unique to the others. I don't remember what I was, but I remember how my costume zipped up so tightly it was hard to move my arms. I had a large thing on my head. I believe the function of my costume was speed. I might have been a small ice cream cone for all I know.

I left the party and walked down the road. Behind me I saw someone following me...Who was that? Taking a closer look I saw it was someone else in a costume. Their costume was green and had a large afro. I kept walking down the road until the guy in the green costume had finally caught up to me. He pushed me to the ground.

"Hi!" He said.

"...Hi?" I responded...Trying to get up. It was pretty hard considering I couldn't move my arms well.

"You're it!" He said, tagging me. Ok this was so not fair. I needed to unzip my costume if I was going to play this game and I couldn't unzip it seeing as I couldn't move my arms that far!

"Wait! Unzip me!" I said. He came back and unzipped my costume so I had a little more leeway for my arms. Before he could run away I tagged him. We played Tag for awhile until we came to a hilly, grassy area. We sat down on the hill. Beneath us people were fighting. He showed me how we could control the people with our minds if we tried hard enough. He was right.

We were now playing a game, my people against his. We morphed our people into dragons and elves and watched them battle against each other. When we decided we were done he morphed into a...thing...that was really tall. I'm not sure what it was. It was made of pretty neon colors and it had bones like a human. I climbed onto his shoulders and he carried me home Piggy back style.

I was at my grandmother's house now with my cousin. We were sleeping in the same bed like we used to when we were kids. He fell asleep fast and started chanting something rhythmically. It sounded less like a song and more like a poem or even a curse in a different language, it was beautiful in a sinister way.

A worker on a TV set opened the door and told us that they were looking for extras on their set that could pretend to be sleeping. My cousin told me that he'd meet me there later, and to go ahead.

The long hallway from my bedroom linked up to the store where they were shooting the new film. The man who was leading me to the set told me to take my headphones off. He showed me to a room with blue lighting and a bench at the side. On the bench were the other extras, waiting for me to arrive. In front of the bench there was a cage where the main actor was. He was supposed to do some sort of stunt and we were to show "enthusiasm" (not!) by sleeping.

I sat down on the bench between two guys. The guy I was supposed to be leaning on to feign sleep gave me a crazy look.

"Woman, you need to get rid of some of that HAIR you got." He said. I pushed my lush locks to one side so it wouldn't get all in his face.

"Careful," He said again, passing me some kind of small metal piece. He dropped the metal into my hand and I examined it carefully. It was at most 2 inches long and no more than 3mm in diameter. It was made of a bright steel and at one end a tiny piece of lead was perpendicular to the small rod. Like an L.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I asked. It was buzzing gently in my hand.

"Hold it up to your lips and wait. It will bring you into the dream," One of the female set-workers responded. I hesitated...

"I don't need to be pulled into the dream, I can fall asleep here quickly enough."

"Just do it, woman," Said the guy next to me. I pulled the tiny metal rod thing to my lips. My whole world was instantly PSYCHADELiCIZED.

The TV in front of us was warped in purple swirls like you would with a brush on Photoshop. Everyone on the bench stood up in amazement and looked around...

"Are we in the dream...?" I asked. No one responded, they were all too amazed. I couldn't wait to tell the people on DV about this new drug.

"Wait...Are we all in the dream together or not cause that's pretty epic..." I went blabbering on. I looked at my hands, they had different amounts of fingers.

I left the room where we were shooting the video. I found myself now in a larger building with a sky high ceiling. There were many people in the building. It looked like the main room of a mall. I tried to fly...Grr why couldn't I? I thought I got soo good at it from being dragged around so much in my lucids [/sarcasm].

The dream was very vivid. I walked up to a DC and told him to teach me how to fly. He was my friend's brother in real life. He gave a puzzled smile and put his left arm in and in his left arm out and shook it all about...arrgh.

A man in a black suit came up to me and gave me a receipt. The dream was stable enough that I could easily read the receipt, look away, and read it again and the words were all the same and perfectly normal. That didn't sway me from the notion that I was dreaming however. The man read aloud as I read the receipt:

"The stalking starts now. You will complete a set of trials which may take 30-50 tries. You are looking for a female. Everything will add up to 3/5. THE STALKING STARTS NOW." I'm pretty sure that's what the man said. On the receipt (which I tried to recreate paint, and brutally failed) it was signed WakingNomad. What the hell lol?

I'm not entirely sure that's accurate. It may have been that I had 3/5 trials, I'm not sure but apparently I was looking for someone to help complete the first trial. I shoved the receipt into my pocket and looked around the room. Half the population was female...Maybe I should try to find Nomad first. I envisioned him standing behind me. I turned around but there was no one there. This was going to be hard.

I walked around the mall, asking questions to strangers. They pointed me into a green house. I walked through a narrow pathway in the green house looking for any human life. I passed a man with a watering can who eyed me strangely.

I exited the green house and found myself in a dirty city. I asked a man if he knew where I could find Nomad. He pointed down a dark alley. A white car pulled up in the parking space. I ran to the car (there was someone following me at this point, telling me not to go near the car). Inside were a bunch of druggies. Dirt covered their faces. They looked like they were on meth.

False awakening into my dark dark cold room. I don't want to open my eyes in the dark!

False awakening again into a brighter room. It was still dim. A floating purple square had an illuminating light with a video of people working out on it. I jumped into the bright panel and
      lost lucidity.
      Last edited by Queen Zukin; 08-18-2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: annoying typos

The Twilight Sea
      DJ Entries
      Very nice! Wonderful to read. I enjoyed it very much.
      Queen Zukin likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Ok I'm fully awake now. Here are the dreams I had earlier in the night.

Meanie friends

I was with some of my friends from our chemistry class. The 3 of us were going on a road trip. We were working on a strange project while on the road trip. For some reason we were all insulting each other (playfully). We continued on our road trip and stopped at a restaurant. To get to where we were supposed to eat at, we had to walk through an antique shop. In the antique shop there were dogs that wouldn't leave me alone it was really annoying.

My friend's Mom (Frag)

Joe's mom was giving me advice on how to lucid dream.
      XT-421 likes this.

LD Count
      Man... that all does sound pretty trippy, lol. Do you think it was shared with Nomad?

~Joe
      Queen Zukin likes this.

But who's complaining?

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Man... that all does sound pretty trippy, lol. Do you think it was shared with Nomad?

~Joe
      Probably not. He has better things to do.

So far I haven't been able to switch completely back to monophasic. My mind is doing some funky triphasic thing right now where it wants to sleep 3 hours from 10-1am, another 3 hours from 4-7am and then the last 3 hours from noon - 3pm. Needless to say I haven't been sleeping well. I'm trying to skip that noon nap so I can get back on a regular schedule. I remembered one dream from last night, but then I forgot it. I'll edit this post if I remember lol.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Ok got some dreams that I want to post before I forget them again

First Snowfall

I was with Greg and he was in my kitchen for some reason. I looked out the window and noticed that it was snowing! About 2 inches had accumulated on the ground. We ran outside and fought with tiny snowballs. Later he wanted to go biking somewhere.

Task 1

I think there was more to this dream than I remember, as in a long beginning before this. I woke up in the desert. There were trees growing in the sand everywhere. Wtf? Lucid. I looked at my hands which showed the normal amount of fingers, but I didn't need any verification. I knew what I knew. I yelled to hear my voice...It sounded strange and warped in the dream. Now, I had a task to complete which I accidentally let slip through my fingers in the last lucid.

I walked up a desert hill and unto a beach. Waves crashed at the sand and I knew this is where I needed to be. I ran up to a wet, wooden dock and ran out on it until I knew I had enough distance in the water. I jumped in and felt the warm water soak my feet. It was surprisingly vivid. I decided to increase the clarity before I went further. I tried to avoid thinking about having another body in the physical plane that was laying in a bed.

I dunked my head underwater but before I could fill my lungs with the poisonous water I rose out of the water like a rocket and into the sky. I kept going up and up and into the heavens, into the clouds and into the universe.

LD Count
      I cannot help but notice that your lucid dreams and my lucids dreams are VERY different, in fact, our very ways of dreaming just seem so foreign to the others, lol.

I recall that placing your head underwater does something to you in the dreamstate. Was that what you were trying to accomplish?

~Joe

But who's complaining?

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I recall that placing your head underwater does something to you in the dreamstate. Was that what you were trying to accomplish?

~Joe
      No. The point was to fill my lungs with the water to simulate drowning. Drowning = panic. Once I have accomplished that I was to rise out of the water. Rising out of the water = controlling your panic = dream control. Unfortunately I rose out too fast and failed to simulate drowning. I will have to try again.

I remembered one dream after I went back to bed from the last two. In my dream I was walking down the street and a bunch of stray dogs were following me. I told them to go home but they wouldn't listen.

I probably won't be here this weekend. I'll try to update on Monday.

The Twilight Sea
      DJ Entries
      I love the lucid... some great imagery in there.
      Queen Zukin likes this.

XeL
      LD Count
      130+
      Japan
      Nice! Looks like you're on a roll with the lucids, Queen Zukin!

Keep it up.

"The stalking starts now. You will complete a set of trials which may take 30-50 tries. You are looking for a female. Everything will add up to 3/5. THE STALKING STARTS NOW." I'm pretty sure that's what the man said. On the receipt (which I tried to recreate paint, and brutally failed) it was signed WakingNomad. What the hell lol?
      Haha, this is awesome. It somehow reminds me of the DS game The World Ends With You.
      Queen Zukin likes this.
      ~XeL's DJ~
      ~Adopted by Cygnus~

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I'm back!

I didn't record my dreams over the weekend because it would have been too much of a nightly distraction to my housemate, so I only remember the ones which I made a mental note to recall. Really nothing special.

On Friday night I had a dream that I was at a camp. The camp leader was leading us through the woods and across a lake. To cross the lake we had to walk on a sunken swing bridge. I also had a dream that I befriended a witch, but then she got mad at me and committed arsenic to my house.

On Saturday night I dreamt that I was in the car with Joe. A truck was backing up and nearly hit him, so he quickly put the car in reverse and nearly slammed into a parked car behind us. I had another dream that I was at the most beautiful beach. There were a lot of sandbars and trees.

"O" will suffice. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Queen Zukin View Post
      Yes.

The Slime Monster Returns (EEK!)

Yeah I'm up posting my dreams at 6am...I had one of the longest, craziest, psychadeliest, dream about a certain user on DV and I don't want to forget it yet.
      Haha. Nice one. I like that you just ran straight through the maze hedges.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Zukin
      THE STALKING STARTS NOW
      What a great dream!! :bravo: Battling with a mind-controlled crowd sounds like so much fun.
      Queen Zukin likes this.
      http://i.imgur.com/Ke7qCcF.jpg
      (Or see the very best of my journal entries @ dreamwalkerchronicles.blogspot)

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Bukidnon, Philippines
      DJ Entries
      Hi again. Here's how my recent progress looks like:
      Day 11:
      Nap 1: 15 min NREM
      Nap 2: 200 min oversleep
      Nap 3: 20 min REM
      Nap 4: 15 min NREM
      Nap 5: 20 min NREM
      Nap 6: 20 min NREM

Day 12:
      Nap 1: 20 min NREM
      Nap 2: 15 min NREM
      Nap 3: 20 min NREM
      Nap 4: 15 min NREM
      Nap 5: 30 min REM
      Nap 6: 20 min REM

Day 13 (today):
      Nap 1: 20 min NREM
      Nap 2: 20 min REM
      Nap 3: 25 min NREM - Unintended extra nap!*
      Nap 4: 30 min NREM
      Nap 5: 20 min REM

I'm tempted to jump into conclusions like earlier, but no, I'm resisting the urge this time. However, the amount of REM I've had during past couple of days certainly is encouraging. After the start my oversleepless days have been unfortunately rare, but I've kept them minimum and seem to be getting at least some reward out of it.

*I fell asleep at the computer but woke up natually after only slightly longer than usual 25 min nap.

That said, I still get tired fairly too soon, am cranky at times when waking up (my sis has been waking me up and boy does she have an unthankful job. If I happen to get up on the wrong foot..) So there's only partial signs, but they are keeping my hopes up.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Keep it up Jakro ^

Ok I had some weird ones last night. In each dream that I recalled I wasn't myself.

Nuclear Testing Tour

I was a little girl, maybe 5 or 6 and I was with my father. We were in the desert and we were standing on a platform that looked like a watchtower. We were told that we were going to witness the test of a nuclear bomb. I thought, won't this mean that we are subject to extreme radiation? We were told to put our hands over our ears. They dropped the bomb next to us and we heard roaring red screeches. The loud screeching shattered the glass roof above us and glass fell upon unsuspecting tourists. Some were killed.

I'll tell you how I died (Frag)

I was in the bathroom, and a tiny little person appeared on the tile floor. She told me that she was going to tell me how she died and what the afterlife was about. My vision spiraled into a mess and I was her, sorta. There was a giant newspaper in my vision but it was too blurry to read. There were a bunch of other trippy things that occurred, too.

Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast