down the rabbit hole - my middle earth is urbanized

ok
i'm trying to follow a guy (very long dream before, the man is sort of a zen monk) that's running very fast through the gardens of the biennale of venice.

given i'm flying, i suppose i'm dreaming
so i don't give the hell about the task of the month and think i just could try to accomplish a thing in my private to-do list in the lucid task club. (writing it so makes it look less important, which i like.)
so i fly around trying to find a likely alice's rabbit hole. plunging simply into the ground doesn't lead me anyway, nor does flying through perfectly immaginary bushes looking at the ground. So i think "go somewhere important", and i end up in a place that looks a little like a mix of venice (my fav city) and the street where i lived as a small child. That looks "personal" enough, and i find a pit in a circle of stones, in a little *portico*
i throw myself in it, and take the light with me all the way down (don't know well, it felt like i was phisically pulling light down with me ) because i'm afraid that if i completely lost my way i would wake up.
this time (first time) my body has nothing to object and lets me go down. the tunnel looks completely man-made, like roman acqueducts, which i don't like.
at a point i see the way blocked, and can't go up nor down (the walls are too narrow to invert my direction and go back)
i politely ask something that looks a lot like my super-ego (given it's a mix of my father and a shrink) to pleeeeease let me pass, and it agrees. But it doesn't open the way down (which i wanted), just an horizontal passage. I take it and finally get out of the damn tunnel.

The place i end up is definitely a city. My first thought is: "doh. my middle earth is urbanized!" (which was more appropriate than i thought at the moment). I understand it's not where i wanted to go, but i like it anyway. Now my parents seem to be with me.
We walk around in the city. We talk about its architecture. It's a mix of venetian gothic, catalan (?) gothic and Gaudi. I like it, but it's a little too artificial, lasvegas-like.
I think that the city of my soul, it represents me. So i say, looking at a channel that looks polluted like the venetian ones: "when i'll be a better person, people will swim in the channels."
We walk to the end of the city (which has the sea/lagoon on a side and trees and bushes on the hills on the other side).
I tell my father i would like the city to be alimented by eolic or solar energy or something, but just after the city borders we see what looks like a normal electric central, and farther on an island with a long bridge/land string something else that looks badly like a nuclear central. (i'm very anti-nuclear, like most in my country).
I would like it to change, but i know that people don't change overnight, and that all in that place means something.

than i have a flash of two men on a rubber boat coming to the city, but still far away (out of visibility, it was like remote viewing), over the sea that looked brownish as the sky.
couldn't figure if friends or enemies, strangers for sure.
didn't care too much anyway, looked like their arrival was not near in time as in space.

dream faded and i woke up, still in love with the city

then had another dream involving a family friend that seemed to have became schizophrenic, until the dream setting became related to the heroes tv serie (love that serie), so the schizo rubbish turned out true
fun, and still with a beautiful sea and a tall (i mean enormous) impressive tower.