• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 26
    Like Tree21Likes

    Thread: Your weird/paranormal experiences - share them

    1. #1
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal 3 years registered
      Blackhammer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      LD Count
      About 30
      Gender
      Location
      United Kingdom
      Posts
      87
      Likes
      56
      DJ Entries
      134

      Your weird/paranormal experiences - share them

      I went through a weird journey from a strong believer to a borderline sceptic. I must say life was more interesting as a believer... so I've decided to see what people think about the paranormal, what they have experienced, etc.

      Here are two weirdest things I cannot explain. I may be a tad naive, but I never had actual hallucinations of any kind (minus hypnagogic hallucinations), so I am sure those things happened. Plus for the second one there were many witnesses.

      1. The weirdest of all happened when I was 17.
      I was studying for biology class in the kitchen, when suddenly a glass full of hot tea moved on its own. My reaction was bizarre - I did not find it strange whatsoever !
      I just pushed the glass back...and it moved again in similar fashion, a bit more and it would actually spoil hot tea all over my knees. I pushed it back...after 3rd time I did so I realised that something very strange is going on. I began carefully observing the glass and it did not happen again.
      This table has been in my house for years. It wasn't wet, there was no wind in the house, nothing. The glass was a regular glass I've used countless times to make tea and other beverages. Nothing to explain it.
      It repeated a week later, this time with a glass full of warm water. It only moved once, immediately caught my attenton as weird...
      No explanation other than spontaneous telekinesis. Tried to reproduce it in various ways, failed. I think my unique state of mind had something to do with that. Note that I did not find the glass moving strange at all, I was just so absorbed with my textbook that I failed to notice the weirdness. Such an "empty" state of mind is something that people who claim to practice any kind of paranormal skills often mention.

      2. UFO sighting with my family.
      12 red/orange orbs. Moving independently of each other, altering speed, direction, altitude sometimes stopping completely. No sound. Couldn't have been wind, they were too close to each other, but they moved completely independently.
      I googled the next day - and it turned out, those were seen all over my country through that night !
      Basing on the reports I've found online, they have travelled over 950 kilometers in 2,5 hours. However, their speed was rather slow, slower than a helicopter flies...which means they probably slowed down over cities. It's creepy and I find absolutely no explanation.

      3. Extra sensory perception
      I have tried it a few times, it only worked once, but still it was against all odds. The task was to "remotely view" an image that could have contained anything based only on the target's ID (a string of 6 or so numbers and letters).
      I drew a rather complex 3D shape and had in impression of vast, cold space.
      Imagine my shock when the photograph turned out to be a baloon of that exact weird shape, hanging over what looked like a vast field of ice (I think it was Antarctica).

      So those are the three major weird incidents in my life that I cannot explain.

      One more thing - I really don't know if I should write about it. Hell, why not ?
      I seem to have some sort of an intuition, every time I meet new people I get some information about them, mostly regarding their character.
      I was ignoring that for so long because I don't believe in this stuff. But it keeps checking out. I don't even need to meet a person, just a name + Facebook profile pic is enough. When I start analysing it, I have no idea how I come up with these things. It is somewhat useful, I get to meet nice people thanks to it and know whom to avoid (although I refrain from using it because I can't explain it and it feels crazy) Anyone else ?
      MobianAngel, LiLeila and Amedee like this.
      How do you know that this is not a dream ?

    2. #2
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      182
      Likes
      78
      DJ Entries
      18

      Wink My Experiences

      Not to be a butt but I feel that this topic would fit more under the category of Inner Sanctum.

      In regards to the subject at hand, I believe in the supernatural and the paranormal despite the whole majority of people would say. I feel that most of humanity are still too young of a species and technology is still not advanced enough for anyone to start to believe that such things actually exist, assuming that most humans rely on scientific evidence and hard in order to believe in these subjects. I feel that Earth has the potential of altering its physical properties and become more 'in tune' with the physics of various other planets based around the theory of the multiverse, thus the occurrences of the paranormal (ghosts, moving objects and so on). There is so much we do not quite understand and the universe is a big and broad plate of mystery filled with unexplained events.

      I've had plenty of experiences with such phenomenons and I'm feeling in a good mood to allow my personal experiences to be exploited to viewing eyes.

      Phantom limbs/tails/wings etc.

      Since I believe I am a non-human living in the physical body of one in this life there have been times where I could feel some sort of wings, spikes that 'grow' out from my head and back and tentacles that can move around in my mouth. There have been times where I felt 'taller' then normal and my arms and legs felt elongated. Sometimes when I'm angry I could 'feel' my arms and hands crusting over with some sort of harden hide/skin making them feel quite 'thicker' then usual and the sensation of some sort of spikes growing out from under my skin.

      I don't really like to use the terms otherkin or fictionkin (I have my reasons) to identify myself as even though these kinds of experiences are a common site when lurking around their communities. I usually like to refer to my non-human self being something of a xenomorph and a heartless from Kingdom Hearts or some sort of creature of darkness.

      One more thing I forgot to mention, besides the phantom limbs part -- the idea of myself being a xenomorph was after a VERY vivid dream/vision of being face to face with one (more closely relating to a warrior kind since there are different types of xenomorphs) inside a ran down/destroyed kind of space ship. It didn't attack or do anything special, it was just staring at me and I was staring back at it through a first-person perspective. I woke up yelling, "I'm a parasite!" out of will. I went on looking up xenomorphs after that and learned about their violent personality and the fact that they are sometimes referred to as parasitic. They can also do telepathy which is something I do in the waking world a lot. And the more I read the more I felt related to them.

      Note: I never have watched any of the Alien vs Predator movies and the like in my life so something like that was unexpected. I should really get more into xenomorphs as I feel they are a fascinating species.

      Shadow people (shadows moving freely in general)

      First, I do not mean the shadows that are being casted from objects but just blackened figures and ghastly forms roaming about freely. There have been many times I encountered shadowy silhouettes while walking around in the outside world in both day and night. I sometimes think of them as being Shadow the Hedgehog watching over me. They are usually like a black mist of smoke rushing past me or standing stationary before they disappear from my site. I always enjoy those moments when I see one.

      Being 'touched' by Shadow the Hedgehog and others

      There have been times on occasion where I would feel something brushing against my back, lightly squeezing my shoulders and poking me on the side. People like to call it muscle spasms but in my opinion it's different from a minor spasm. I've had spasms before but these touches would feel entirely different and 'real'. At times I would hear Shadow apologize to me once I mention that I could feel something touch me.

      Invisible objects and people in my face

      On occasion I would feel something or someone right in-front of me, but no one would be physically there. I can feel some sort of heat rest upon the front of my body as if it was emitting from someone and my breath being repelled back into my face as if there was a barrier in my way.



      These are just some of the experiences I have had throughout my life so far.
      Last edited by MobianAngel; 02-06-2016 at 04:14 AM.

    3. #3
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal 3 years registered
      Blackhammer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      LD Count
      About 30
      Gender
      Location
      United Kingdom
      Posts
      87
      Likes
      56
      DJ Entries
      134
      Thank you for sharing that, but I have to ask, how do you know it's not just in your mind ?
      Xenomorphs probably aren't real, albeit they fascinate me greatly as a work of fiction, they don't exist anywhere - maybe if multiverse theory is true, but even then it's not a given.
      They fascinate me to a point where I had daily dreams with them for months and Alien is by far my favourite film series, it was a daily thing and those dreams were not nightmares (although I was the one hunted, never the hunter). Interesting that I just bump into someone making a claim about being one, I must say it's one of the more bizarre claims I have ever heard - although I don't judge you in any way.

      I keep seeing A LOT of weird things, flashes of light, colorful dots, spots, shadows (like you describe) but I think it's just my eyes being physically abnormal... never found proof to think otherwise.

      You say you do a lot of telepathy in real life. I don't want to sound bad, but is there any chance you could prove it ? I had one person sort of prove it to me before... he was able to "send" me a dream. Weirdest thing he didn't even tell me he will, next day he simply asked if I dreamed of that, and it was a hit, impossible to have guessed that, we didn't know each other and it was not a reccuring theme in my dreams. But I guess - I guess if it's real it's not very useful, else someone would prove it long ago, there would be laws regulating it, schools teaching it, agencies dedicated to catch psychic criminals - why is all that missing from the world if it's real ?

      I feel like sharing the fact that I am currently running an experiment, it's only the 1st day... Perhaps I will share the results (it's meant to run for 6 days). It's about affecting myself through visualisation + meditation. Although today...I had a minor "flash" of knowledge about a person, just seen a girl's back and she was holding an umbrella (huge one) in such a way that I only really saw her feet. Within 60 seconds she did things to confirm my impression...I didn't approach her, just happened to be walking in the same direction as her. Coincidence ? This is probably why I'm running an experiment such as this one since it's a lot about positive thinking the only result it can give me is one that will benefit me.
      Last edited by Blackhammer; 02-06-2016 at 07:32 PM.
      Ic161, Amedee and MobianAngel like this.
      How do you know that this is not a dream ?

    4. #4
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      182
      Likes
      78
      DJ Entries
      18
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackhammer View Post
      Thank you for sharing that, but I have to ask, how do you know it's not just in your mind ?
      Xenomorphs probably aren't real, albeit they fascinate me greatly as a work of fiction, they don't exist anywhere - maybe if multiverse theory is true, but even then it's not a given.
      They fascinate me to a point where I had daily dreams with them for months and Alien is by far my favourite film series, it was a daily thing and those dreams were not nightmares (although I was the one hunted, never the hunter). Interesting that I just bump into someone making a claim about being one, I must say it's one of the more bizarre claims I have ever heard - although I don't judge you in any way.

      I keep seeing A LOT of weird things, flashes of light, colorful dots, spots, shadows (like you describe) but I think it's just my eyes being physically abnormal... never found proof to think otherwise.

      You say you do a lot of telepathy in real life. I don't want to sound bad, but is there any chance you could prove it ? I had one person sort of prove it to me before... he was able to "send" me a dream. Weirdest thing he didn't even tell me he will, next day he simply asked if I dreamed of that, and it was a hit, impossible to have guessed that, we didn't know each other and it was not a reccuring theme in my dreams. But I guess - I guess if it's real it's not very useful, else someone would prove it long ago, there would be laws regulating it, schools teaching it, agencies dedicated to catch psychic criminals - why is all that missing from the world if it's real ?

      I feel like sharing the fact that I am currently running an experiment, it's only the 1st day... Perhaps I will share the results (it's meant to run for 6 days). It's about affecting myself through visualisation + meditation. Although today...I had a minor "flash" of knowledge about a person, just seen a girl's back and she was holding an umbrella (huge one) in such a way that I only really saw her feet. Within 60 seconds she did things to confirm my impression...I didn't approach her, just happened to be walking in the same direction as her. Coincidence ? This is probably why I'm running an experiment such as this one since it's a lot about positive thinking the only result it can give me is one that will benefit me.
      It's something that just felt true to me. I do not believe that things have to be proven, scientifically, to be real as I believe technology and humanity are still not advanced enough to know what is out there beyond their knowledge and this world. There are still questions being asked to this day about such phenomenons. Loop holes are everywhere when it comes to scientific evidence and if people knew everything that was to know, in a standard logical sense for most, there wouldn't be any more questions of the unknown. That's all I can really say about it. Even when I took astronomy back in my old college the teacher stated that today science cannot truly confirm that there is nothing out there in the universe and it's always rewriting itself for everything new that imports in.

      A good friend of mine stated (yes a physical friend from this world): "There has already been evidence of such things existing. Any new discovery of something paranormal, humanity just shoves it aside and neglects to look into it further resulting in "speculation", "nonsense" and "illogical", and thus being no need to focus on it. Articles about it are shredded, burned and trashed by many hard core scientists, these are reasons why there's nothing of that nature has been labeled as "proven" *yet*. And with most of the mentality and media stressed onto people, if they cannot understand or become afraid of it or they cannot find a way to prove a theory based on the equipment they have now then they treat as false." (something along those lines)

      There are sites like *removed link* that have articles written about understanding the concept of the multiverse etc. I haven't actually looked through it much because I decided to leave the site after a few hours... >.>

      I also just do telepathy with those not physically on this world (fictional characters for one) so I cannot do something like that with someone on this planet. It's really another one of those grey area things that make it hard to try to prove to someone.

      And cool
      Last edited by anderj101; 02-08-2016 at 08:25 PM. Reason: *removed link*

    5. #5
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal 3 years registered
      Blackhammer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      LD Count
      About 30
      Gender
      Location
      United Kingdom
      Posts
      87
      Likes
      56
      DJ Entries
      134
      Quote Originally Posted by MobianAngel View Post
      It's something that just felt true to me. I do not believe that things have to be proven, scientifically, to be real as I believe technology and humanity are still not advanced enough to know what is out there beyond their knowledge and this world. There are still questions being asked to this day about such phenomenons. Loop holes are everywhere when it comes to scientific evidence and if people knew everything that was to know, in a standard logical sense for most, there wouldn't be any more questions of the unknown. That's all I can really say about it. Even when I took astronomy back in my old college the teacher stated that today science cannot truly confirm that there is nothing out there in the universe and it's always rewriting itself for everything new that imports in.

      A good friend of mine stated (yes a physical friend from this world): "There has already been evidence of such things existing. Any new discovery of something paranormal, humanity just shoves it aside and neglects to look into it further resulting in "speculation", "nonsense" and "illogical", and thus being no need to focus on it. Articles about it are shredded, burned and trashed by many hard core scientists, these are reasons why there's nothing of that nature has been labeled as "proven" *yet*. And with most of the mentality and media stressed onto people, if they cannot understand or become afraid of it or they cannot find a way to prove a theory based on the equipment they have now then they treat as false." (something along those lines)

      There are sites like *removed link* that have articles written about understanding the concept of the multiverse etc. I haven't actually looked through it much because I decided to leave the site after a few hours... >.>

      I also just do telepathy with those not physically on this world (fictional characters for one) so I cannot do something like that with someone on this planet. It's really another one of those grey area things that make it hard to try to prove to someone.

      And cool
      Interesting. That site was a little short in information. So you believe all fictional characters are indeed real and exist somewhere ? But do they exist as "people" with their own memories, feelings and thoughts or just what was written in the script ? To me it feels weird, and I can't say I think they exist, but I can't say they necessarily don't. Surely I don't judge you for believing it, so don't worry about that. I agree with you fully about science and how it just ingores anything they can't explain.
      Last edited by anderj101; 02-08-2016 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Removed quoted link
      MobianAngel likes this.
      How do you know that this is not a dream ?

    6. #6
      Member Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered

      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      118
      Likes
      76
      DJ Entries
      1
      Thanks for sharing ,this subject is fascinating and I'm not sure if one day scientists will approach it seriously and satisfy our curiosity.for myself I had a few events in my life that were a bit curious or maybe strange you tell me
      Guys .
      When I was around five I woke up from a dream and I told my mom the name of my future husband and it was an unusual name.
      I started at an early age to have a lots of déjà vu
      When I was around eighteen I woke up with a feeling that I was going to meet my future husband and surprise!he had the name that I dreamt he would have!
      Idreamt of my father and I cried so much in the dream that I woke up with tears streaming down my face,and in the dream I saw myself with a sore throat and that I couldn't swallow any food because I was so sad and all that happened because my father died the next day.
      So precognitive dreams that's my fort even when my husband would cheat on me I would know what upsets me in all that it's that they are all bad news maybe exept for three ,one I was going to move to a big villa I knew from the dream the area and the street,and one when I woke up one day I told my husband that he was going to have a big promotion that day and he did. And the last one has to do with wats going on in our country and the war that is making me feel so unsafe and so sad that one day idreamt of two beautiful birds posed on each of my shoulders and telling not to worry that I will be safe and secure because they are watching over me and the strangest part is the two times the fighting was near my house they would appear in my garden I showed them to my husband and my kids .
      These are few of my favorite precognitive dreams after u tell me what it means scientifically and if u are interested I will tell you some more .


      would be in my garden I showed them to my kids and my husband.
      MobianAngel and Blackhammer like this.

    7. #7
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      182
      Likes
      78
      DJ Entries
      18
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackhammer View Post
      Interesting. That site was a little short in information. So you believe all fictional characters are indeed real and exist somewhere ? But do they exist as "people" with their own memories, feelings and thoughts or just what was written in the script ? To me it feels weird, and I can't say I think they exist, but I can't say they necessarily don't. Surely I don't judge you for believing it, so don't worry about that. I agree with you fully about science and how it just ingores anything they can't explain.
      Yeah, there really isn't much until you make an account and get accepted by an admin/mod, then more things will be available to see. They are really strict on people using the information of users and such for media purposes thus why you'd have to register first, which I really like that rule regarding information sharing.

      http://www.dreamviews.com/inner-sanc...oughts%5D.html <-- I talked briefly about that. So yes, I do believe they exist with their own memories, feelings, life etc. I also believe there are alternate realities, however they are formed, from someone's imagination and so on. With Shadow the Hedgehog for instance, there is probably a Shadow the Hedgehog(s) somewhere that follows everything from script and that world would drastically alter if Sega or Archie decide to create something completely new.

      I really could go on forever about the different possibilities.

      Quote Originally Posted by Amedee View Post
      Thanks for sharing ,this subject is fascinating and I'm not sure if one day scientists will approach it seriously and satisfy our curiosity.for myself I had a few events in my life that were a bit curious or maybe strange you tell me
      Guys .
      When I was around five I woke up from a dream and I told my mom the name of my future husband and it was an unusual name.
      I started at an early age to have a lots of déjà vu
      When I was around eighteen I woke up with a feeling that I was going to meet my future husband and surprise!he had the name that I dreamt he would have!
      Idreamt of my father and I cried so much in the dream that I woke up with tears streaming down my face,and in the dream I saw myself with a sore throat and that I couldn't swallow any food because I was so sad and all that happened because my father died the next day.
      So precognitive dreams that's my fort even when my husband would cheat on me I would know what upsets me in all that it's that they are all bad news maybe exept for three ,one I was going to move to a big villa I knew from the dream the area and the street,and one when I woke up one day I told my husband that he was going to have a big promotion that day and he did. And the last one has to do with wats going on in our country and the war that is making me feel so unsafe and so sad that one day idreamt of two beautiful birds posed on each of my shoulders and telling not to worry that I will be safe and secure because they are watching over me and the strangest part is the two times the fighting was near my house they would appear in my garden I showed them to my husband and my kids .
      These are few of my favorite precognitive dreams after u tell me what it means scientifically and if u are interested I will tell you some more .


      would be in my garden I showed them to my kids and my husband.
      Cool! And I'm sorry to hear about your father. And of course you can tell us more
      Last edited by MobianAngel; 02-07-2016 at 01:17 AM.

    8. #8
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal 3 years registered
      Blackhammer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      LD Count
      About 30
      Gender
      Location
      United Kingdom
      Posts
      87
      Likes
      56
      DJ Entries
      134
      That's powerful. I like the story...something similar happened to me, like you describe with the birds. Certain characters telling me that I'll be safe, it will be allright, when I had a tough period in my life. I believe those to be my dream guides, there are two of them - one is a girl made entirely out of light, about 25 years old (I'm not sure how I know). She's often sad because she knows of problems I have in life, that is when she usually appears, but not only when I'm sad. The feeling of love emanating from her is unimaginable, it's not a romantic type of love, neither it feels liky my mother's love, it's different, but it's definitely a feeling of love. She told me her name a few times, but I don't know, just don't feel like sharing it for some reason. The other one one looks like an old lady, but she levitates instead of walking and her joints almost do not move at all, which does indeed make her look somehwat creepy. She has this aura of harshness and power about her, but I feel safe because I know she will ONLY use it to protect me, and I feel she does.
      So I don't know if those were exactly like those birds you've seen, but that felt real to me.
      They never told me anything that I could use to prove beyond doubt that they exist as separate entities - but what they did....
      they made me cure myself from OCD. It's a mental disorder that makes your life hell (though it varies in severity, mine was moderately bad but felt like it was getting worse with age), you are afraid of almost anything during the day. It can be cured via therapy and A LOT of effort, can take 6-12 months and people often fail part way through and that's with an actual, professional therapist. It felt like THEY were my therapist. It took me 2 months, although indeed it took me enormous pain and effort. Still, I think it was worth it - and I only did it becasue they told me that I should do it and I am grateful. I've heard of a few people recovering like that via sole mental effort (although they did not mention anything that had to do with dream guides), but according to psychiatry it might as well be a miracle or at least a serious anomaly.
      Last edited by Blackhammer; 02-07-2016 at 01:37 AM.
      How do you know that this is not a dream ?

    9. #9
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class 1 year registered
      VivianVector's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Gender
      Posts
      43
      Likes
      30
      DJ Entries
      12
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackhammer View Post
      That's powerful. I like the story...something similar happened to me, like you describe with the birds. Certain characters telling me that I'll be safe, it will be allright, when I had a tough period in my life. I believe those to be my dream guides, there are two of them - one is a girl made entirely out of light, about 25 years old (I'm not sure how I know). She's often sad because she knows of problems I have in life, that is when she usually appears, but not only when I'm sad. The feeling of love emanating from her is unimaginable, it's not a romantic type of love, neither it feels liky my mother's love, it's different, but it's definitely a feeling of love. She told me her name a few times, but I don't know, just don't feel like sharing it for some reason. The other one one looks like an old lady, but she levitates instead of walking and her joints almost do not move at all, which does indeed make her look somehwat creepy. She has this aura of harshness and power about her, but I feel safe because I know she will ONLY use it to protect me, and I feel she does.
      So I don't know if those were exactly like those birds you've seen, but that felt real to me.
      They never told me anything that I could use to prove beyond doubt that they exist as separate entities - but what they did....
      they made me cure myself from OCD. It's a mental disorder that makes your life hell (though it varies in severity, mine was moderately bad but felt like it was getting worse with age), you are afraid of almost anything during the day. It can be cured via therapy and A LOT of effort, can take 6-12 months and people often fail part way through and that's with an actual, professional therapist. It felt like THEY were my therapist. It took me 2 months, although indeed it took me enormous pain and effort. Still, I think it was worth it - and I only did it becasue they told me that I should do it and I am grateful. I've heard of a few people recovering like that via sole mental effort (although they did not mention anything that had to do with dream guides), but according to psychiatry it might as well be a miracle or at least a serious anomaly.
      My mother had debilitating OCD for most of my life. I know how difficult it is to deal with. I had an entity of sorts help me cure myself of my anxiety and depression, so I believe you when you say that it was like they were your therapist. I know exactly what that feels like.
      I didn't believe they were real either, just a piece of my mind that had somehow become autonomous in order to heal itself. So it really started to mess with my worldview when that same entity started giving me precognitive dreams and telling me the future. It moved things on a few occasions as well, like the glass that you mentioned. Things that couldn't be accounted for by environmental factors. This was a while ago now. It's been a hell of a ride since then.

      I have a slightly different view of the universe to Mobian. Mine doesn't hinge on the idea of multiverses. I don't want to get into too much detail, because it's not something that translates easily to words. But there are forms and forces. Intelligence and consciousness and awareness utilise both, to different degrees. Images of fictional characters are forms. Many entities are form-less, so they can take up a form that already exists - like a favourite character - and animate them so that we can relate to them. Some entities are smarter than others, and have more experience. Sometimes, they don't know of anything other than existing in the form of a fictional character, so they also identify as it.

      I can't say my view is correct, but from my experiences and those of others I know, it is at least functional for us. What I can guarantee is that the universe is a very weird and wonderful place, and absolutely nothing like what I was told to believe as a child.
      Blackhammer likes this.

    10. #10
      Member Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered

      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      118
      Likes
      76
      DJ Entries
      1
      Hi Black hammer ,what you described about you mental disorder is a bit similar to mine and it started when the war began in our country the first time I heard men shouting Allah Akbar and shouting guns I just passed out and I was inconcious for three hours and after that I became frightened jumpy and aggressive I would pass out if I hear the sound of a gun a door that close loudly if someone shouts if anything upsets me I will be paralyzed I couldn't open my eyes the only thing that's working properly is my hearing even if people in the other room would whisper I would hear them and during the day or night if someone touches me by surprise I would take a defense posture and my hands will attack as if I was a cat I don't know why a cat but I get the feeling that I'm a predator my hands and my nails out like the paws of a cat or a tiger and that would be with my husband and my kids I felt really bad and the war and rumors of war making it worse I travelled and had therapy sessions but the Doctor to stay away from my country and away from stress if I wanted to get better but I couldn't do that so I went back I'm a bit better but I still have those episodes and understand my sickness better and I would explain to my husband that it feels like when my eyes closes the shutting down of a computer,it's exactly how I feel and the strangest of all is that I would see things lights tunnel
      And scientific words that comes to my consciousness and design and the word propulsion,I don't know why I'm telling you all that it's the first time ever that I talk about it so sorry if I bored but I won't like an honest opinion.

    11. #11
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal 3 years registered
      Blackhammer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      LD Count
      About 30
      Gender
      Location
      United Kingdom
      Posts
      87
      Likes
      56
      DJ Entries
      134
      @VivianVector
      I'm sorry for your mother... I hope she'll get bether one way or another.
      What you are describing sounds a lot like my own experience. About it messing up your world view - sounds exactly like me a few months ago. I believe I even used the same words once describing it someone...a hell of a ride indeed. Then I grew more skeptical... the reason for that is complicated and has to do with some private matters, but strange things do keep happening, even if I don't understand them, and my nature just doesn't let me ignore them.

      I must say your post sounds very interesting. I have my own view of the universe, although it is not set in stone and I devote a lot of my time to researching the world, so I do like to exchange my views with others - I'll send you a PM

      @Amedee
      I feel angry about what happened to you, I can't stand people hurting others for any reason other than self-defence, it evokes very strong feelings in me...
      Maybe you should try meditation ? I do not know if your religion allows meditation...but I don't know about anything else that could help you. For me, these "beings" or "guides" just appeared on their own, although the girl I've been seeing for about 4-5 years from time to time. And still it was almost exclusively my own effort...they told me that I need to do it in order to achieve my goals, or rather just showed me via images and sensations, but it was up to me to free myself from it. No doctors would help...I would recommend not going to psychologists or psychiatrists, they never help with anything, at least this is my experience with them. You should try meditation or perhaps prayer. I believe prayer can work just as well as meditation or any healing - if you have the right mindset, that is you truly focus on it and not just mindlessly repeat the words.
      Amedee likes this.
      How do you know that this is not a dream ?

    12. #12
      Moderator Achievements:
      Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Vivid Dream Journal Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points
      anderj101's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      LD Count
      ∞ ÷ 0
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      2,797
      Likes
      5826
      DJ Entries
      230
      *Moved to ED

    13. #13
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal 3 years registered
      Blackhammer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      LD Count
      About 30
      Gender
      Location
      United Kingdom
      Posts
      87
      Likes
      56
      DJ Entries
      134
      Quote Originally Posted by anderj101 View Post
      *Moved to ED
      Can you please move it back ? None of the threads here in any way sound like my thread. It had very good responses so far and the discussion was interesting.
      I'm afraid you've killed it by moving it.
      Amedee and gab like this.
      How do you know that this is not a dream ?

    14. #14
      gab
      USA gab is offline
      Administrator Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      gab's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      LD Count
      306 events
      Gender
      Location
      California Republic
      Posts
      9,574
      Likes
      10543
      DJ Entries
      783
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackhammer View Post
      Can you please move it back ? None of the threads here in any way sound like my thread. It had very good responses so far and the discussion was interesting.
      I'm afraid you've killed it by moving it.
      Hi Blackhammer,

      it indeed is an intresting discussion. But if you look in description for the Beyond Dreaming forum and Extended Discussion, you will see that it better fits to the ED. If you like, we can move it into Inner Sanctum, which is a subforum of ED.

      The reason for move is, that people interested in your topic may not visit on-topic dreaming forums, but they will check out ED/Inner sanctum. So in fact you may get more replies here. Second reason is that people interested in dreaming topics don't have to find their way through unrelated topics. These are the only reasons any move happens.

      If I may suggest, PM other participants with link and invite them to continue here. Btw, the link in Beyond dreaming will redirect people here for 4 days automatically.

      Please PM me or Anderj if you have any more concerns. Happy dreams.

    15. #15
      Member Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered

      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      118
      Likes
      76
      DJ Entries
      1
      Hi it was spontaneous you have spoiled our fun lets bend the rules a bit!
      Blackhammer likes this.

    16. #16
      2.0 Achievements:
      Populated Wall Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Silver 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Referrer Bronze
      mooseantlers's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      LD Count
      10
      Location
      Abbotsford, BC
      Posts
      1,295
      Likes
      827
      DJ Entries
      4
      I have had a few paranormal experiences in my life, enough to lift any skepticism I may have had. I always try and find a logical way to explain something even since I was very young due to my curiosity of the world.

      When I was five years old, I was playing in my backyard and I went around the back of the garage, and I remember smelling a really distinct smell, like something was dead. I looked over at the back door of the garage and saw a blue figure (it was clearly human but had no facial features or anything it was just a transparent blue figure.) He ran towards the door and I ran around to the other side of the garage; I was trying to figure out how someone/something had gotten in there. There was no evidence that doors had been opened or anything, this happened 15 years ago now and it still sticks with me this day! 3 years later I was playing with toy cars in my basement, they were sitting on a large cushion inside of an ice cream bucket. There was plenty of space all around the ice cream bucket and without any interference by me the bucket slid off of the cushion hung in the air for a second, and then tipped over.


      Through the years though I've always tried to brainstorm all the possible explanations for such occurrences, to assume it's something paranormal when I can't even be sure that that's real would be silly. It was last year that my skepticism on the paranormal world came to an abrupt halt. I never thought ouija boards had a possibility of being real; that is until I had a personal experience with them.. I came over to my friends house and they had already set a ouija board up. Things progressed on and the first spirit came through said it had been watching me since I was born, knew I was gay, and had even watched me have sex, didn't completely kill my skepticism they could've been guiding it... It was at the point where I wasn't even touching the ouija board and a spirit came through, talking about things in my biological family that none of these friends could possibly have known. The spirit said my mom had gone "missing" and when i followed up wtih my cousin she had in fact disappeared for a couple days after a fight with my aunt. From this day forward I have had lots of curiosity about the spirit world.
      Amedee and Blackhammer like this.
      http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/396408_10150566595483801_642783800_8866749_4416924  85_n.jpg

    17. #17
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal 3 years registered
      Blackhammer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      LD Count
      About 30
      Gender
      Location
      United Kingdom
      Posts
      87
      Likes
      56
      DJ Entries
      134
      @mooseantlers
      Wow, that sounds interesting.
      I keep thinking that we should try to do something together... I don't think I am the only one really frustrated about it. I think this frustration is the only thing that drives me in my life now, but it's been like that for ages.
      It's like a lifelong itch - I just need to know how it works or it won't stop itching.

      I didn't mention it above, or did I ? Well I can share it with you now. Recently I was speaking with a medium, I wanted some guidance on a problem of mine, but I was skeptical to his abilities...I still partially am, because he is a strong New Age believer and I don't trust anyone strongly religious. However - he promised to give me "spiritual healing". I woke up feeling like I was born anew, with words in my head encouraging me to go out and spend the day as best as I can, and a sensation if seeing bright light in my head. That could have been explained by self-suggestion BUT that night I had a dream where I was on a farm, and later had to go through a jungle which looked like giant lettuce leaves to me (kept thinking it's a bowl of salad). The medium, he knew I had that dream about lettuce. I was baffled, we were speaking for 10 minutes for the first time the day before, and it's not like lettuce is a recrruent theme for me. In fact that place was a new dream place for me, I rarely dream of new places. He couldn't have guessed that, no way. So in fact, that was perhaps even stranger than the things I have described before. Because he is a strong New Age believer...I just couldn't take him very seriously, but perhaps I should.
      What he did is proved some kind of dream telepathy existance to me. He says that he sent me the dream, but wasn't sure if I'd receive it. Anyone feels like trying that ? He described to me how he did that, so we could try sending each other dreams. Shared dreaming experiment with a twist, I suppose.
      Last edited by Blackhammer; 02-10-2016 at 12:04 AM.
      Amedee likes this.
      How do you know that this is not a dream ?

    18. #18
      🐜🐜


      Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Tagger Second Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 3 years registered Huge Dream Journal Created Dream Journal
      Lang's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      1,575
      Likes
      1450
      DJ Entries
      994
      I honestly don't know if this counts? My parents' neighbor's house is built over a grave- tomb. I guess that this can be put in the category under "weird". The house used to be part of our property. Our house is over 200 years old. Although if there was a ghost, they haven't made their present known yet.

    19. #19
      Lucid Natural Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class
      Eonnn's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      LD Count
      1000+
      Gender
      Location
      The Aether
      Posts
      717
      Likes
      202
      DJ Entries
      35
      I've had a lot of paranormal experiences but I have also been through psychosis a number of times and most of them have happened during that time.

      During psychosis:
      Demon following me - could hear him moving about but he was invisible
      Aliens - hearing aliens outside my window talking in an alien language (similar to the movie Signs) the sinking feeling I'm being watched and feeling an evil presence. Multiple dreams of aliens.
      Getting messages from the TV/radio - interpreting everything around me as a reflection of my own thoughts, relating what I hear to be of significance and relevance to what I'm thinking.
      Coinicidences/Synchronicity - being in tune with the universe everything flowing in my direction, if I expect something to happen it happens.
      Telepathy - brief episodes of telepathy more like knowing what someone is thinking and being right about it.
      Thought Broadcast - Believing others can hear my thoughts
      Multiple delusions of all kinds - believing things like I'm Jesus or God or that I'm in a truman show situation, believing I have super powers, paranoia etc.
      Astral Sight or Hallucination?- I was looking up at the sky and relaxed my gaze and a cloudy white haze started forming, I was scared because it appeared to be coming towards me so I stopped relaxing and it went away. I was determined to try again without being scared so I relaxed my gaze and it started forming again. It got really big filling the sky then formed into a strand of light branching from multiple stars in the sky leading back to a creature hovering above my house. The creature looked like a glowing hazy octopus and was shooting out tiny arrows that would travel through the air aimed at people like mental bullets like it was manipulating people. I scared it away and it travelled so fast along one of its strands towards a distant star.

      Not during psychosis:
      Orb of white light - alone in my room going to sleep I see a glowing bright white orb hovering at end of my bed in a pitch black room that lasted about 10 seconds and didn't emit any light (didn't cast a glow on surroundings or light up room in anyway yet it was so intensely bright)
      Mind over matter - An experience one night when I hadn't slept for ages and used willpower to turn off a street light and curve a water stream from a tap using my mind. I also manipulated the weather made a huge storm with lightening strikes triggering on my command and increased the wind speed and amount of rain significantly.
      Street Light Interference (SLI) - Another experience after a workout I was driving home and willfully turned off about 10 street lights in a row.
      Coincidences/Synchronicity - having things go my way, mentally making all the traffic lights green, free parking spaces, no queues, etc.
      Dejavu - Pretty self explanatory but it has happened quite a few times
      Meditation - Some interesting and unique experiences with meditation which I won't bother going into.
      Transcendental dreams - Going to heaven or hell, meeting god and other experiences with angels, AP/OBE and bizzare dreams.

      I'm sure I have more I just can't think of them right now.
      Last edited by Eonnn; 02-16-2016 at 04:08 PM.
      Amedee likes this.

    20. #20
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV
      snoop's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      LD Count
      300+
      Gender
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      1,711
      Likes
      1207
      Only strange things that have ever happened were at my friend's house. Neither of us believe in paranormal shit (or I should say, take it seriously due to lack of evidence), but I'll note three particular times (of many) I can remember. Always at his house, never anywhere else.

      One, we were in his room not doing shit and both of us were being quiet. Then, suddenly both of us heard shallow and quiet breathing that we could only hear if it were right next to our ears, but we both understood it was just outside his door. We didn't even give each other any ideas about it, we both heard it (we were sitting on opposite sides of the room just about, btw), and looked up at each other. He asked, "do you hear that?" in a kind of hushed tone. I said, "yeah, it sounds like quiet breathing behind the door or something", and that's when he revealed he was hearing the exact same thing. It was both physically impossible and we both knew what we heard before talking about it.

      Another time, around the same age (we were 19 then), we were at his house and his nan (grandma, but that's her name for him) came in. Like usual, she opened the door, closed it, went straight to the kitchen, and started talking to her two dogs. After about 4 or 5 minutes she went into her room and talked to them a bit more, then we pretty much stopped hearing her. We both acknowledged that she had come home, and didn't think anything of it. Then, he gets a call from her after about 15 minutes, and he looked confused because usually she would just yell up, so he said "it's my Nan". Apparently she was out and was asking if we wanted anything to eat. He started talking to her and asked when she left, we never heard her. He started saying what the fuck and stuff, but finished the call, and then said to me, "dude, Nan left the house 4 hours ago and hasn't been home yet". So we went downstairs to check what the noise was, and there was nobody, nor any evidence anybody had done anything down there while we were upstairs. She was the only one living there at the time, besides my friend--and obviously we were together. All we could say was, what the fuck?

      This took place at a different house, but it was still his house. Flash forward where I'm 23 and he's 24, we both just got out of the Army, and he's married. We're sitting and I'm watching him play Destiny, when we both clearly hear his wife yell his name somewhat urgently. It was with enough urgency (although it didn't sound like a total emergency) that he didn't simply yell back asking what, but stopped in the middle of a multiplayer match to go see what she needed. When he got back to their room, he asked her what she needed, and she was like, what? He asked why she yelled his name, and she said that she had just been looking at her phone for the last 30 minutes, laying in bed. She hadn't called him. Yet, both he and I heard his name yelled--in her voice--very clearly and with some urgency.

      Over at any of the places he's ever lived and I've hung out at, we have had way more than this happen. Those three are just some that came to my mind quickly enough to write about them here. Again, I think paranormal stuff is a crock of shit for the most part, although if I were to be proven wrong about it, I would yield. This stuff I simply can't explain, and don't understand. I typically don't try to beyond the initial "what could have done this?" thought that you get right away, but it never leads anywhere. Just interesting stories to tell now.
      Last edited by snoop; 02-17-2016 at 08:58 AM.
      Amedee likes this.

    21. #21
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered

      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Posts
      37
      Likes
      19
      In my experience paranormal have been something both feared and desired, when it happened. But with reflection, these experiences weren't supernatural, they are a misunderstanding of causality. I've known things would happen before they had, so much you'd think I had blueprints at the ready. What really happens for me, is I set the stage in my favor, and because of trial and error over the years, my subconscious? is tuned for the best results.

      When I'm having a casual conversation with friends, and we're all 90% truth 10% BS with one another, in that 10% I can throw out ideas and suggestions without even knowing, because we're all just feeding on the moment. Sometimes it's intentional, and never really seems to work as well, but most of the time it's just chit chat. Think of it as a trigger in your LDs that let you know you're dreaming. Now a lot of things are happening in that same LD before you realize what's going on, and it works the same IRL.

    22. #22
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      Therome's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      LD Count
      1
      Gender
      Location
      There
      Posts
      87
      Likes
      64
      When I was about seven, I was home alone when a toy football I had was thrown into my room. I remember it very clearly, but it never struck me as odd, kinda like in the OP's story. Looking back though it always struck me as weird.

      More recently, however, about 6 months ago, my mother and I had just come home from running some errands. We parked the car in the garage, and her door was on the side of the garage where the door to the house was, meaning I had to get out and walk around the car. As I do this, I first see her standing completely still, only to notice the door going into the house slowly closing from about halfway open to completely closed. I immediately grabbed a baseball bat nearby and charged in, thinking it to be a burglar. Much to my surprise, there was nobody in the house, and even after checking everywhere. Still kinda freaks me out a bit.

    23. #23
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV
      snoop's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      LD Count
      300+
      Gender
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      1,711
      Likes
      1207
      Quote Originally Posted by Therome View Post
      When I was about seven, I was home alone when a toy football I had was thrown into my room. I remember it very clearly, but it never struck me as odd, kinda like in the OP's story. Looking back though it always struck me as weird.

      More recently, however, about 6 months ago, my mother and I had just come home from running some errands. We parked the car in the garage, and her door was on the side of the garage where the door to the house was, meaning I had to get out and walk around the car. As I do this, I first see her standing completely still, only to notice the door going into the house slowly closing from about halfway open to completely closed. I immediately grabbed a baseball bat nearby and charged in, thinking it to be a burglar. Much to my surprise, there was nobody in the house, and even after checking everywhere. Still kinda freaks me out a bit.
      The door closing effect is something I've experienced quite a lot, and I've found it to be mediated by other door closings in the vicinity of that door (which would still be odd in your case), or other natural phenomena related to the pressure inside the house. It's gone as far as to make a half way open door shut with the intensity of a person who nearly slammed it. The football thing is another story entirely, but I've experienced the door thing so much that it's lost its mysterious/mystified appeal to me. It can be strange and almost unsettling at times, especially the first few times I experienced it--even now when it happens it looks as and sounds as though somebody actually shut the door, but it's a semi-regular event at my house, so I'm used to it. I can't actually speak for your experience, but given the circumstances, I think it's more likely than something paranormal.
      Amedee likes this.

    24. #24
      🐜🐜


      Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Tagger Second Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 3 years registered Huge Dream Journal Created Dream Journal
      Lang's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      1,575
      Likes
      1450
      DJ Entries
      994
      On Jan 10, 2018, at about 1:38 pm, when I was in the kitchen, standing near the fire. I was facing the hallway and looking down the dark hall, listening to music when I saw this flash of light. Here is the kicker, this is not the first time, months ago I saw the flash. (Flast like a camera) I then went and check all the lights to see if they burnt out, checked if there was some wrong to do with the out lits and things like that. I also, thought maybe I moved my head too fast or whatever.

    25. #25
      Lurker
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      1
      Likes
      0
      My friend uses to have LD of her ex-boyfriend. She often uses to see him in her dream after her breakup. She was so frustrated and depressed about it. She uses to get very angry in her dreams and use to damage the things around. She told this to her mother then she consulted a psychic like Voyance Pure(martine-voyance.com). Psychic helped her to come out of her problems. She told her why she was seeing these type of dreams that were not letting her live her peacefully.

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Please share your bad experiences with LD here
      By sujiro in forum General Lucid Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 02-03-2016, 02:37 PM
    2. Share weird OBE/SP experiences
      By Endlessnight in forum Lucid Experiences
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 04-27-2015, 09:43 PM
    3. Share your experiences!
      By TheFragile in forum Wake Initiated Lucid Dreams (WILD)
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 12-05-2014, 04:37 PM
    4. Paranormal Experiences = SP, Just realized, lol.
      By Logicalmale in forum General Lucid Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 01-16-2010, 01:25 PM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •