• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    View Poll Results: Do you wish for Immortality?

    Voters
    36. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

      17 47.22%
    • No

      19 52.78%
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Results 26 to 50 of 147
    Like Tree166Likes

    Thread: Immortality or not?

    1. #26
      Please, call me Louai <span class='glow_008000'>LouaiB</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      LD Count
      82
      Gender
      Location
      Mount Lebanon
      Posts
      1,693
      Likes
      1213
      DJ Entries
      13
      Quote Originally Posted by Sageous View Post
      ^^ Well said, both times!

      Perhaps immortality is the culmination, the perfection, of our natural instinct to survive? That would make it our purpose, in a very natural way. Wouldn't it?

      And yeah, I wonder how many people, if offered immortality, would turn it down.
      Well, I guess if someone would have like 20 more years to live, and immortality is an open opportunity for everyone, then he would have to take it sometime, when he feels that he wants to live more, also the instincts, I guess would drive him to it too.
      I know I would take it in the very first second it comes.
      Sorry if I offended anyone with this thread. I just wanted to see your opinions.:/

      Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
      Overpopulation isn't a problem. You tell people if they become immortal they can't have any more children until we expand out into space. They are immortal so shouldn't have an issue with waiting a few hundred years before having children right? In fact, I don't think you even need to tell people that, they will do it on their own. If you are immortal and you can have children at any time during your life, why would you have children when you are 20-30? People rush children now because they feel like they are running out of time, without that time pressure, everyone is more than happy to wait. In fact even with that time pressure a lot of people are putting off children.

      There will probably be some religious people who wouldn't want to take part in immortality, but eventually they will die out because they are not immortal like everyone else. That should help reduce population as well. Though really we just need to wait until we can expand into space. We have the technology today that we could travel to other solar systems. The only problem is that it takes a really long time, however time isn't an issue to people who are immortal. So we are definitely going to travel to other planets and stuff.

      As for using all the energy in the universe, that might be true but not for trillions of years. With trillions of years, that is more than enough time to solve all the problems regarding that issue. By then it may be possible to travel to other dimensions, or create new universes. Look at how much advancements are made in the last 10 years, with a trillion years it is mind boggling what people might come up with. Either way, why would you die at 80, instead of living a few trillion years and using all the energy, then dying? Stopping at 80 seems a bit silly because of something happening a trillion years in the future. Might as well give it a few million, or a billion years first to see how it is going before you decide.
      It's really amazing what human race can do! But what if the immortals get bored of thinking eventually? Meh, they'll find a solution before that happens, maybe create a refreshing machine:p
      Last edited by anderj101; 01-19-2014 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Merged
      Sageous likes this.
      I fill my heart with fire, with passion, passion for what makes me nostalgic. A unique perspective fuels my fire, makes me discover new passions, more nostalgia. I love it.

      "People tell dreamers to reality check and realize this is the real world and not one of fantasies, but little do they know that for us Lucid Dreamers, it all starts when the RC fails"
      Add me as a friend!!!

    2. #27
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2004
      Posts
      5,165
      Likes
      708
      I don't think it will be possible for anyone to get bored. If you did nothing at all but watch tv, you could watch tv forever and never see the same thing twice, since new tv shows are made faster than a person can watch them. So you could watch tv until tv becomes obsolete and no one ever makes a new tv show, and you would still be watching old shows for thousands(possibly millions) of years after they are stop being made. That is just one thing, watching tv. Then you throw in video games, board games, movies, and books and you got an endless amount of things to do, since new ones are always being made. That is just without repeating anything. There are some things, especially games, that you are going to watch/play/read more than once.

      Boredom is a momentary state, you get bored because there isn't anything immediately interesting in front of you. People get bored even today, but it is because they don't feel like searching for things to do, not because there is a lack of stuff to do. You might feel lazy and relax and lounge around if your immortal, and you might get bored at times, but there is pretty much an infinite amount of things to do in the world.
      LouaiB likes this.

    3. #28
      Please, call me Louai <span class='glow_008000'>LouaiB</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      LD Count
      82
      Gender
      Location
      Mount Lebanon
      Posts
      1,693
      Likes
      1213
      DJ Entries
      13
      Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
      I don't think it will be possible for anyone to get bored. If you did nothing at all but watch tv, you could watch tv forever and never see the same thing twice, since new tv shows are made faster than a person can watch them. So you could watch tv until tv becomes obsolete and no one ever makes a new tv show, and you would still be watching old shows for thousands(possibly millions) of years after they are stop being made. That is just one thing, watching tv. Then you throw in video games, board games, movies, and books and you got an endless amount of things to do, since new ones are always being made. That is just without repeating anything. There are some things, especially games, that you are going to watch/play/read more than once.

      Boredom is a momentary state, you get bored because there isn't anything immediately interesting in front of you. People get bored even today, but it is because they don't feel like searching for things to do, not because there is a lack of stuff to do. You might feel lazy and relax and lounge around if your immortal, and you might get bored at times, but there is pretty much an infinite amount of things to do in the world.
      That, I like
      I fill my heart with fire, with passion, passion for what makes me nostalgic. A unique perspective fuels my fire, makes me discover new passions, more nostalgia. I love it.

      "People tell dreamers to reality check and realize this is the real world and not one of fantasies, but little do they know that for us Lucid Dreamers, it all starts when the RC fails"
      Add me as a friend!!!

    4. #29
      Homo sapiens sapiens Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      TimeDragon97's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      LD Count
      4 or 5
      Gender
      Location
      Rochester, NY
      Posts
      268
      Likes
      144
      DJ Entries
      44
      Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
      I don't think it will be possible for anyone to get bored. If you did nothing at all but watch tv, you could watch tv forever and never see the same thing twice, since new tv shows are made faster than a person can watch them. So you could watch tv until tv becomes obsolete and no one ever makes a new tv show, and you would still be watching old shows for thousands(possibly millions) of years after they are stop being made. That is just one thing, watching tv. Then you throw in video games, board games, movies, and books and you got an endless amount of things to do, since new ones are always being made. That is just without repeating anything. There are some things, especially games, that you are going to watch/play/read more than once.

      Boredom is a momentary state, you get bored because there isn't anything immediately interesting in front of you. People get bored even today, but it is because they don't feel like searching for things to do, not because there is a lack of stuff to do. You might feel lazy and relax and lounge around if your immortal, and you might get bored at times, but there is pretty much an infinite amount of things to do in the world.
      To boot, unless we make huge advancements in human memory as well, you'd eventually forget what happened in the shows or want to watch them again. And you'll have every episode of every season of every show in history. That is, to say the least, a lot.
      LouaiB likes this.
      ERROR 404: SIGNATURE NOT FOUND

    5. #30
      high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      Sageous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      35+ Yrs' Worth
      Gender
      Location
      any quiet place
      Posts
      4,867
      Likes
      6816
      ^^ I assume, or at least hope, that you guys are using watching TV as some sort of metaphor, but I for one like to think that if I were to stumble upon immortality I would have the time to develop myself to occupy my eternity with something more than TV shows!

      That said, you make a good point, TimeDragon, in that an immortal being would likely develop a memory system which discards old memories to make room for new ones -- especially if immortality doesn't include an upgrade in brain capacity.

      Since our identities are based so heavily on our memories, an immortal being would, in a sense, become a new person each time a complete set of old memories are replaced with new ones... making only the body, and not the individual, immortal. I suppose the immortal could lessen the impact of these memory exchanges by holding on to some old memories, but even these would eventual become little more than dusty curios of events otherwise forgotten.

      So maybe physical immortality is limited to just the length of time that your brain can retain its original complement of memories. I'm guessing that would still be many centuries, though, so I'd still be game... oh, and I have a feeling I'd never be bored; the number of things to do in this universe is likely infinite.
      TimeDragon97 and LouaiB like this.

    6. #31
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      LD Count
      50ish
      Gender
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      18
      I voted yes, but the concept of immortality is a bit vague to me. Does it mean that one remains conscious for as long as one wants, or does it mean that it is literally impossible to die, and that you're forced into an infinite existence?

      If it's the former, I don't see how anyone could turn that opportunity down, our natural lives are short, while the amount of potential worthwhile experiences is enormous (hopefully not including too much TV ^^).

      However, if immortality entails the later, all or nothing situation, I would approach the offer with much more trepidation. It's impossible to know what the consequences of being conscious 'forever' could be. But I don't think it's implausible that insanity is the inevitable outcome.
      LouaiB likes this.

    7. #32
      Please, call me Louai <span class='glow_008000'>LouaiB</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      LD Count
      82
      Gender
      Location
      Mount Lebanon
      Posts
      1,693
      Likes
      1213
      DJ Entries
      13
      Quote Originally Posted by Sageous View Post
      ^^ I assume, or at least hope, that you guys are using watching TV as some sort of metaphor, but I for one like to think that if I were to stumble upon immortality I would have the time to develop myself to occupy my eternity with something more than TV shows!

      That said, you make a good point, TimeDragon, in that an immortal being would likely develop a memory system which discards old memories to make room for new ones -- especially if immortality doesn't include an upgrade in brain capacity.

      Since our identities are based so heavily on our memories, an immortal being would, in a sense, become a new person each time a complete set of old memories are replaced with new ones... making only the body, and not the individual, immortal. I suppose the immortal could lessen the impact of these memory exchanges by holding on to some old memories, but even these would eventual become little more than dusty curios of events otherwise forgotten.

      So maybe physical immortality is limited to just the length of time that your brain can retain its original complement of memories. I'm guessing that would still be many centuries, though, so I'd still be game... oh, and I have a feeling I'd never be bored; the number of things to do in this universe is likely infinite.
      I like the development part very much. Imagine a human developed to a very high level. Developing infinity! It would be much better with infinite memory.

      I voted yes, but the concept of immortality is a bit vague to me. Does it mean that one remains conscious for as long as one wants, or does it mean that it is literally impossible to die, and that you're forced into an infinite existence?

      If it's the former, I don't see how anyone could turn that opportunity down, our natural lives are short, while the amount of potential worthwhile experiences is enormous (hopefully not including too much TV ^^).

      However, if immortality entails the later, all or nothing situation, I would approach the offer with much more trepidation. It's impossible to know what the consequences of being conscious 'forever' could be. But I don't think it's implausible that insanity is the inevitable outcome.
      We can fix insanity! It's great never dying!
      I fill my heart with fire, with passion, passion for what makes me nostalgic. A unique perspective fuels my fire, makes me discover new passions, more nostalgia. I love it.

      "People tell dreamers to reality check and realize this is the real world and not one of fantasies, but little do they know that for us Lucid Dreamers, it all starts when the RC fails"
      Add me as a friend!!!

    8. #33
      Homo sapiens sapiens Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      TimeDragon97's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      LD Count
      4 or 5
      Gender
      Location
      Rochester, NY
      Posts
      268
      Likes
      144
      DJ Entries
      44
      Quote Originally Posted by Sageous View Post
      ^^ I assume, or at least hope, that you guys are using watching TV as some sort of metaphor, but I for one like to think that if I were to stumble upon immortality I would have the time to develop myself to occupy my eternity with something more than TV shows!
      I think we meant that boredom would be impossible even if our activies were limited to watching TV.
      Sageous and LouaiB like this.
      ERROR 404: SIGNATURE NOT FOUND

    9. #34
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      Quote Originally Posted by Sageous View Post
      And yeah, I wonder how many people, if offered immortality, would turn it down.
      Atleast one, but we've had this discussion enough times already and you and I still can't see eye to eye.
      Sageous and LouaiB like this.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    10. #35
      high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      Sageous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      35+ Yrs' Worth
      Gender
      Location
      any quiet place
      Posts
      4,867
      Likes
      6816
      Yeah; I hear you. 'Nuff said!
      Last edited by Sageous; 01-15-2014 at 03:38 AM.
      LouaiB likes this.

    11. #36
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      shadowofwind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      1,521
      Likes
      1070
      Quote Originally Posted by LouaiB View Post
      Come on, you know I'm right. No body wants to die and face eternal unconsciousness!
      I can't find any aversion to death in me, so I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

      Quote Originally Posted by Sageous View Post
      And yeah, I wonder how many people, if offered immortality, would turn it down.
      I would definitely turn it down. I don't even understand why people are attracted to the idea. I'm not suggesting they shouldn't be, just that I don't understand it. And no I don't believe in conscious immortality after death, or desire that either, it amounts to the same thing.

      "Me" has a context. How does it make sense to try to extend that beyond its natural context? I'd be bored after a hundred years and probably psychotic after a few hundred. Other people will live, why do I need to? And there is also a context for people in general living, and it would be unnatural and painful to extend that indefinitely. There are people elsewhere.

      The desire to prolong human life indefinitely seems gruesome to me, unnatural, sick. A near-term scientific or medical solution that even extends life for a few hundred years would be a catastrophe for humanity. As we age we get too rigid, stuck in another time, and its not purely a matter of our bodies breaking down, to some extent its inherent in the way our minds developed as we lived and grew. Older people should be concerned with raising the young, not with prolonging their own bodies, zombie-like. Even in a universe where there were no killing and where bodies didn't fail, there would still be a kind of subtle personal death, as a part of the transformation that is essential to freedom from the past. But we're not right for that spiritually, so for us our kind of death is absolutely essential.
      Sageous and LouaiB like this.

    12. #37
      Please, call me Louai <span class='glow_008000'>LouaiB</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      LD Count
      82
      Gender
      Location
      Mount Lebanon
      Posts
      1,693
      Likes
      1213
      DJ Entries
      13
      I can't agree. If we can prologue life to infinite years, then we can surely heal our bodies and renew them, and surely "refresh" our mental health and psychology. Refresh is just the first term that came to my mind, but you get the point. Also, refresh it without deleting any info or memories or anything(maybe bad experiences, yaaaaay!)
      I fill my heart with fire, with passion, passion for what makes me nostalgic. A unique perspective fuels my fire, makes me discover new passions, more nostalgia. I love it.

      "People tell dreamers to reality check and realize this is the real world and not one of fantasies, but little do they know that for us Lucid Dreamers, it all starts when the RC fails"
      Add me as a friend!!!

    13. #38
      Dream dream dream... ParadoxOwl's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      LD Count
      22WILDS 7DILDS
      Gender
      Location
      In a box mansion
      Posts
      342
      Likes
      303
      DJ Entries
      173
      To live forever, the blessing of a lifetime...the many great friends and relationships you will make...the never ending life progressively getting worse and worse...the death and tragedy you will endure...then...loneliness when everyone you ever loved has passed away.

      I would take immortality but be allowed to die when I want...I couldn't bare to see my perfect girl die while I carry on living, I don't want to live if my heart is no longer living.

      ...Wow, that went deep.
      LouaiB likes this.
      ~~~~~{Lucid Dream Goals}~~~~~
      ~~{Look at my hands}-{Find a light switch}-{Eat something}~~

    14. #39
      Please, call me Louai <span class='glow_008000'>LouaiB</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      LD Count
      82
      Gender
      Location
      Mount Lebanon
      Posts
      1,693
      Likes
      1213
      DJ Entries
      13
      why let them die!? Immortality for all!
      Pluss, even if they die, you will recover, but you will never recover death
      I fill my heart with fire, with passion, passion for what makes me nostalgic. A unique perspective fuels my fire, makes me discover new passions, more nostalgia. I love it.

      "People tell dreamers to reality check and realize this is the real world and not one of fantasies, but little do they know that for us Lucid Dreamers, it all starts when the RC fails"
      Add me as a friend!!!

    15. #40
      Dream dream dream... ParadoxOwl's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      LD Count
      22WILDS 7DILDS
      Gender
      Location
      In a box mansion
      Posts
      342
      Likes
      303
      DJ Entries
      173
      Quote Originally Posted by LouaiB View Post
      why let them die!? Immortality for all!
      Pluss, even if they die, you will recover, but you will never recover death
      You raise a marvelous point about everyone living forever

      You Can recover but I just don't think Id have it in me, I grow very attached to the people I love dearly.
      LouaiB likes this.
      ~~~~~{Lucid Dream Goals}~~~~~
      ~~{Look at my hands}-{Find a light switch}-{Eat something}~~

    16. #41
      Please, call me Louai <span class='glow_008000'>LouaiB</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      LD Count
      82
      Gender
      Location
      Mount Lebanon
      Posts
      1,693
      Likes
      1213
      DJ Entries
      13
      Quote Originally Posted by jackc45 View Post
      You raise a marvelous point about everyone living forever

      You Can recover but I just don't think Id have it in me, I grow very attached to the people I love dearly.
      That is normal, I think. I, for one, feel very capable of letting go of people from my life, people that I love(except a very few special individuals, very special to my heart). But, maybe that is because I always had been moving from one school and home to another(like 7 times!), so I got used of letting go of people and friends. I don't have trust issues or issolation issues, on the contrary, I can't spend a day without meeting someone and talking to them about a lot of stuff. Meh, it's about what your used too. I think that it becomes easier with practice
      I fill my heart with fire, with passion, passion for what makes me nostalgic. A unique perspective fuels my fire, makes me discover new passions, more nostalgia. I love it.

      "People tell dreamers to reality check and realize this is the real world and not one of fantasies, but little do they know that for us Lucid Dreamers, it all starts when the RC fails"
      Add me as a friend!!!

    17. #42
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      I think you identify too deeply with an arbitrary set up qualities contained within a membrane known as skin, life is more than this.
      LouaiB likes this.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    18. #43
      Please, call me Louai <span class='glow_008000'>LouaiB</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      LD Count
      82
      Gender
      Location
      Mount Lebanon
      Posts
      1,693
      Likes
      1213
      DJ Entries
      13
      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      I think you identify too deeply with an arbitrary set up qualities contained within a membrane known as skin, life is more than this.
      IMO, life, conscious, self are products of biological factors, neurons, health. Not soul, or higher self or similar things. I think that is what you meant
      I fill my heart with fire, with passion, passion for what makes me nostalgic. A unique perspective fuels my fire, makes me discover new passions, more nostalgia. I love it.

      "People tell dreamers to reality check and realize this is the real world and not one of fantasies, but little do they know that for us Lucid Dreamers, it all starts when the RC fails"
      Add me as a friend!!!

    19. #44
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      I never mentioned soul. There is a concept of what you are, which is not truly what you are. You are attached to prolonging the false identity because you have no awareness of anything more than that. I understand this, but one does not need to presume a soul to be aware that they are more than what's within their skin.
      LouaiB likes this.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    20. #45
      Please, call me Louai <span class='glow_008000'>LouaiB</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      LD Count
      82
      Gender
      Location
      Mount Lebanon
      Posts
      1,693
      Likes
      1213
      DJ Entries
      13
      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      I never mentioned soul. There is a concept of what you are, which is not truly what you are. You are attached to prolonging the false identity because you have no awareness of anything more than that. I understand this, but one does not need to presume a soul to be aware that they are more than what's within their skin.
      of course. So, why is immortality bad then? You stay conscious, alive, feeling,... And ,IMO, all these conscious, happiness, feelings are hormones and brain activity, so if immortality is to be achieved, surely they can sustain their well-being, or mental health so to speak. I really don't see where the problem is.
      I fill my heart with fire, with passion, passion for what makes me nostalgic. A unique perspective fuels my fire, makes me discover new passions, more nostalgia. I love it.

      "People tell dreamers to reality check and realize this is the real world and not one of fantasies, but little do they know that for us Lucid Dreamers, it all starts when the RC fails"
      Add me as a friend!!!

    21. #46
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      Because it stops the process of evolution, both mentally and biologically.

      It also removes the most prolific reason to appreciate life for what it is, which is that it's a temporary phenomenon.
      LouaiB likes this.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    22. #47
      Please, call me Louai <span class='glow_008000'>LouaiB</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      LD Count
      82
      Gender
      Location
      Mount Lebanon
      Posts
      1,693
      Likes
      1213
      DJ Entries
      13
      who cares if your never gonna die! I live for pleasure, and I can't have pleasure if I die.
      I fill my heart with fire, with passion, passion for what makes me nostalgic. A unique perspective fuels my fire, makes me discover new passions, more nostalgia. I love it.

      "People tell dreamers to reality check and realize this is the real world and not one of fantasies, but little do they know that for us Lucid Dreamers, it all starts when the RC fails"
      Add me as a friend!!!

    23. #48
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      Pleasure is only made noticeable through its counterpart. One seeking pleasure will only shift up and down for all eternity, much like sisyphus rolling his boulder. I live for happiness, and happiness comes from being grateful for what you have and appreciating life for what it is. The fact that I exist in a temporary phenomenon highlights the preciousness of every single thing I am aware of. Everything is regarded as precious and beautiful for it all changes and goes away in the end. This makes for a very beautiful life.

      Without death, one is also never forced to come to grips with the fact that they must eventually let go of their material possessions, so they have no reason now to see through the value they place on them. Awareness of death is my single greatest source of happiness. It is the catalyst for all the work I've done toward letting go and dwelling in peace. And believe me, peace beats the shit out of the up and downs and pleasure and pain. Those still exist, but you get to reside about six inches away from them.
      LouaiB likes this.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    24. #49
      Dream dream dream... ParadoxOwl's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      LD Count
      22WILDS 7DILDS
      Gender
      Location
      In a box mansion
      Posts
      342
      Likes
      303
      DJ Entries
      173
      May I introduce the idea that we need to die...

      Death may not be the end, death as we know it could very well be the beginning.
      LouaiB likes this.
      ~~~~~{Lucid Dream Goals}~~~~~
      ~~{Look at my hands}-{Find a light switch}-{Eat something}~~

    25. #50
      Please, call me Louai <span class='glow_008000'>LouaiB</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      LD Count
      82
      Gender
      Location
      Mount Lebanon
      Posts
      1,693
      Likes
      1213
      DJ Entries
      13
      I think we can fix that. Again, a refreshing machine. Maybe not the right thing, refreshing. Well, whatever happens, I know it is better than the deletion by death( I believe in no life after death)
      I fill my heart with fire, with passion, passion for what makes me nostalgic. A unique perspective fuels my fire, makes me discover new passions, more nostalgia. I love it.

      "People tell dreamers to reality check and realize this is the real world and not one of fantasies, but little do they know that for us Lucid Dreamers, it all starts when the RC fails"
      Add me as a friend!!!

    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 24
      Last Post: 12-11-2011, 06:07 AM
    2. Immortality..?
      By EchoSun13 in forum Philosophy
      Replies: 72
      Last Post: 10-29-2008, 06:44 AM
    3. Immortality
      By Invader in forum Lucid Experiences
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 08-17-2008, 10:35 PM
    4. Immortality Rings ... Easy to get
      By pcmsurf in forum Senseless Banter
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: 01-24-2005, 04:20 PM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •