• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Like Tree524Likes

Thread: Queen Zukin's Dream Journal

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ☼ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Q Zukin's Dream Journal
      just call me Zukin<3

Normal Dreams are written in Black
      Lucid Dreams are written in Green
      Other highlights are in Purple
      Nightmares/Extreme Action in Blue

Comments totally appreciated! <3
      Goals:
      • Divide by Zero
      • Go to the Void
      • Visit Pandora

Favorite Dreams:

Witty Dreams:

Favorite Nightmares/Action Dreams:

Gifts/Special Abilities:
      • Ribbon of Time - Ability to bend or twist time at will. Was given to me by the Council of Dreamers.
      • Prana Re-energize - Ability to withdraw massive amounts of pure energy capable of supreme strength.

Last edited by Queen Zukin; 05-09-2010 at 09:41 PM. Reason: rawrrr hax'd

Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Moving

Our family was moving. It wasn't across the state or country, or even across town. We were moving a few houses down. We found out that our house had major gas leaks and we needed to move out ASAP. We packed our bags and went searching for a house. I was getting pretty annoyed because I still had to do my chem and AP gov homework and it was like 9pm and we were still house hunting.

We looked at a house which was the exact same house as the one we live in except empty.

Diggers

People were digging for treasure in my mother's flower garden. They were shoveling at night in the cold. My mother knew they were there and didn't care.

"Do you want me to turn on a light for you guys...?" I asked.

"That would be nice, thanks!" One of them reply. I turn on the porch light for them. My mother and I leave to go to a building. The building is all white. I forgot what we did there but I remember seeing a brochure on the table.

When we come back from the building we cross the street and my mom stands in front of the road blocking traffic. A white van pulled out and some people from a reality show interview my mom. She lies about her name.

I see into a cut scene. Apparently, in the dream (and in the dream alone hopefully) she was on a reality TV show in her twenties. It was a weird reality show with people balancing things on top of their heads in togas....

When I came back they were still digging, but they were discussing how the treasure could be in other people's flower gardens too.

The Wagon

I was back at our old house in New York. Utter bliss. The trees blew in the wind. I saw a few kids next door on the tractor. I saw a girl I thought I knew. There was a black dog watching me in the tree. I sat on a wagon, thinking to myself. I put my feet in the air and the wagon began to spin down the hill. I giggled, until the wheels of the wagon met the grass and I was thrown into the youthful greenery. Woke up...

The Psychologist

I tried to DEILD back into the dream. I was sitting in the room with a psychologist, he was trying to force me out of the dream. We battled mentally until I won. I was standing in a club, lucid. I could still see the psychologist attempting to force me out of the dream. The girl from my previous dream was there. Woke up.

Short DEILD

DEILD'd back into the dream.I woke up in my room, on my bed on top of some guy, ew. I was pleased to realize that I was dreaming, but as soon as I stood up I woke up.

Fragment:
      • TimeTravelingVampire changed her forum name to Why Are You a Vampire?
      Last edited by Queen Zukin; 04-03-2010 at 11:55 PM.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      His Secret Passion

One of the exchange students at my school was secretly a cross dresser! He went to the school dance and people started attacking him for cross dressing. He got into his car which was armed with fire hoses and sprayed any attackers. He got in a car crash after that and he woke up in a hospital. The car crash was located conveniently right next to the hospital. A bunch of his friends came in and told him to leave.

The house

My friend S signed me up to a social networking site called The House. There were weird pictures of babies on the homepage of the site. Our teacher instructed the entire class to sign up because apparently it had a great database of books on the site.

Dream Raider Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Queen Zukin View Post

Spoiler for Brown And Broken:
      Epic dream!!!
      Queen Zukin likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Thanks!

Of Dark

Remembered this dream recently, I think it's at least a week old. I was standing by a bridge with some people. I accidentally tripped and fell into the water. The current was strong and I was immediately taken with the current. Other people were falling in the river too. We tried to link hands to keep together but the river persisted. We were eventually forced to the bottom of the river. The weight of the water suffocated us until the sand broke through and we fell into a mansion.

We were blind. That or it was too dark to see. It was completely disorienting and a little creepy. I felt around the walls of the mansion. There was some toxic liquid in the middle of the room which is why we were staying close to the wall. On the very edge of one of the walls was a steep hill of grass. We tried to climb up it to escape the mansion but failed.

Later in the dream we manage to turn on a light. In the far corner of the room is a dead corpse, but still fresh and bloody.

Nonsensical

I was riding my bike in circles in the basement while my little dream sister who was 7 was being recruited for colleges. My father was on a really old computer playing solitaire. I biked to the lake to pick up my mother, who was on her laptop but it was beginning to hurricane in the lake. Her laptop fell apart as zebras began diving into the lake. An ice cream man asked me if I wanted to try his ice cream but the guy sitting next to me on the bench told him that I was busy fixing my mom's computer. The wind picked up and I told my mom to go home and I'd meet her there soon.

Waterslide Advertisement

I was watching this advertisement for a theme park with a huge indoor multi level water slide. A girl with blonde hair was on a tube slide with her little brother talking about how amazing the park was. The camera zooms down to a group of friends gossiping.

I don't know, but it's cold

Spoon Fight

I was flying around in my basement, when I realized that I just fell asleep in real life a few minutes ago, thus I must be dreaming!

I did a reality check and I had an odd amount of fingers, 6 on each hand. I stood still to stabilize, and this time it felt weird. It felt as if I was being pushed to the right by a strong current!

I ran upstairs and my mom and dad were in the kitchen. I decided this would be a good time to do the task of the month.

"Hey mom, I have a question for you," I said.

"Oh? Say..Do...Tell...When..." She started babling nonsense.

"What do you think of being a DC, and existing only in my dreams?" I ask her.

"Oh! I think it's fair enough. I dream about you as well!" She says.

"When you're awake, I dream. When I'm awake, you dream. In fact I had a dream that you were barking at some dog last night," she continues.

She starts babbling again, so I run out the door to see what and who is outside. There are a ton of pretty flowers, even in the middle of the driveway. It's really a beautiful day, but I decide there's more to do inside.

Call me crazy, but I had been planning this one out, and unfortunately my mom was the only DC in the room.

I sneak in the porch door, and grab a spoon.

"MORTAL COMBAT!!!" I yell and run at her. She summons a spoon from behind her back and we start dueling it out with our spoons. In the middle of the fight I have to pause because I get a text.

It said something like "get on BBEE I wanna talk," It was longer than that but made no sense. I didn't feel like losing my lucidity to go find out what it was either.

We continued fighting in the living room, and I won.

My dad comes in the room and tells us what he brought home from the grocery store. It was all bread.

A spoon fight...... This is so epic....... My brain just crashed....... Hi by the way
      Queen Zukin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Portalboat View Post
      So, that means you'll have boobs bigger then all of theirs combined? Because all of them have pretty big boobs
      Quote Originally Posted by Mario92 View Post
      Now that I'm done shrieking like a little girl, this sounds like fun.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by What??Me?? View Post
      A spoon fight...... This is so epic....... My brain just crashed....... Hi by the way
      LOL hey

Birthday Cake

I was at some really huge bakery-factory. I was talking to the cashier about birthday cakes. He had brown hair and didn't really seem to be understanding. Another worker I saw was at least 7 months pregnant. She had blonde hair in a pony tail and was cheerful.

I snuck into your car

My friend and I literally snuck into a stranger's car. We surprised him as he got into his car, but it turned out we knew him! Another guy got in the car that we knew as well. They drove to their house, which was apparently in upper Michigan. The guy served us dinner and we talked before I decided that I needed to go home. I drove home, but for some reason I was really drunk.

Learning to lucid nap

I DEILD'd from the previous dream in my nap. I was beginning to fade into the dream surroundings. I picked up a hair brush and waved it through the air as by sensations picked up. I was still laying down in bed. I carefully stood up. My vision wasn't very good. It looked like I was looking through a crystal. The colors were off too, everything looked a little pale. I touched my hand to my face and felt warmth.

"Clarity and stabilization," I said as I carefully took a few steps. My lucids in my naps are the most unstable. My clarity improved by a few points, but was still really disorientating. It was like a fun house mirror.

My bedroom wasn't my bedroom. This house wasn't my house either. Walking down the hall I noticed there was a pool in the back yard. I thought maybe I should jump down into it.

Fragments:
      • Two weird mini-nightmare things. In the first one I was in some kind of underworld and there was a witch in the center. I was standing on some kind of cliff and at the bottom of the cliff was hot magma.
      • In the second one I was holding an antique hand mirror and in the background I see a girl with dark black hair. She isn't scary looking, but she feels menacing. I turn around but I can't see her. I can only see her in the mirror. Another one of her appears next to her, just as menacing. Their black dresses turn into umbrellas and they fly away.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Secret Pathway

I had found a secret pathway to Joe's house in my backyard in the woods. It was winter again and I was walking through the snow. Walking through the deep snow was extremely tiring. Near the end of my venture to his house I was on a downhill pathway through some fields. I slipped and fell into a giant snow drift, at least 5 feet deep. I struggled to free myself from the snow that was caving in. Giant thorn bushes grew around me, trapping me into the hole I was in. I didn't want to be stuck here. I jumped up and grabbed the overhanging thorn bushes. I felt the thorns sink into my skin as I lifted myself up. Blood was beginning to seep out of my skin. There were still thorn bushes surrounding me and I had lost my shoes in the process of escaping the sink hole. I was forced to step on the thorn bushes to escape. It hurt.

I finally came out of the thorn bushes and saw Joe. He was dressed extremely strangely. He was wearing a dark cloak and a dark hood. He was wearing dark clothing under his cloak too.

"Why are you dressed like that?" I asked him.

"I don't want anyone to know who I am," he responded. I didn't understand his answer.

Eventually I go to his house. I lose sight of the oddly dressed Joe. The realer version of him appears in his house. He sees me, and shows me his new remote controlled lady bug. I tell him that I forgot that I had a dental appointment today and left.

Unfinished homework

I was in my English class. Our teacher said that we were supposed to be finished reading the Great Gatsby. Oops. She gave us an in class essay that we were supposed to do at home (lol). She also said that we would be doing a project the next day.

Well the next day I forgot again. I had to do the project in my math class. The guy that was my partner was acting extremely out of character.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Halloween (Nightmare Fragment)

I was running away from a man with a pumpkin for a head. I was in distress. I went to my friend's house. It was Halloween night and she was passing out candy to the kids ringing the door bell. She was getting ready for something, perhaps she was putting on her costume. In the end though she couldn't help me.

Power Outage

I was in my bedroom when the power went out. It came back on shortly after, but then all of the lights in the basement refused to turn on. I was a little annoyed at this.

Guessing Game

I was sitting on a lawn with a large group of people. We were playing a real life version of Guess (or whatever that game is called). We had giant cards that we were holding. I eventually get pulled into another group. We have sleeping bags. I see two guys I know.

Vacation in a Mansion

My mom and I were going to take a vacation in a mansion. We pulled into the driveway and I saw a map in my vision. Our mansion was on the river. In the river was a small set of rapids. Someone told me that they went on the bigger rapids and it was so extreme that their tour guide fell into the lake.

Fragments:
      • On a really really tiny bus
      • Taking a role in a play that took place in my mother's bathroom

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Triangle of Dispair (Another Scary Dream Fragment)

I was in the countryside. A group of people and I were running away. This is going to sound absolutely pathetic - we were running away from a giant steel isosceles triangle. If the triangle caught up to you then it would eat your soul. I climbed up a tree and hid from it. The gravity was weird in the dream and I kept getting pulled back down the hills that I was trying to run up.

Write about it

I was in one of my classes when my teacher from a few years back comes in and gives me a test. He says that I didn't take it when I was in his class and that I need to make it up.

I look at the test. It's long. There are two seperate hand outs. Apparently I needed to read a long article and then take the test. I tell him that I can't do it at the moment because the classroom is too loud. He tells me to come in before school to take the test.

I go to my next class, which is apparently with another teacher I had a few years back. This class is all about religions. I felt like I hadn't been there in weeks. He hands back several of my papers and I see a quiz I took. I also see another paper where I wrote about the traumatizing experience of "running away from the giant steel isosceles triangle" LOL!

The Captain

I lived on a boat that was underwater. Not a submarine. It was like a sunken ship that still worked but it was confined to sailing underwater. Apparently if I wanted to stay alive I was required to read 2 books a day from their library. Well I accidentally forgot about this requirement.

The crew was deathly scared of their captain. I think she was a ghost, maybe all of them were. I told them that I needed to speak to the captain of their ship. One of the crew members summoned a tea cup in his hand. He dropped it and it shattered on the floor. The captain instantly appeared and yelled at the crew for dropping her precious porcelain. She was dressed very old fashion in pink. She was extremely harsh to her crew, I could see now why they were afraid of her. When she saw me her attitude changed dramatically and she was on her best manners as she talked to me.

Cafeteria

I was trying to find a place to eat in the cafeteria. I saw a few people that I knew a little and went to eat with them until I saw my friend C waving me down. We walked around the cafeteria a little until she decided to eat with the people that I was already going to sit down with.

Fragments:
      • Decided to wear a dress but then realized that I forgot to shave one leg so I was looking for some tights to wear under the dress.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      ★Queen Zukin

I was in my 1st hour class. Instead of teaching the norm, he was teaching about fractions. I was so tired. I fell asleep in his class and drifted into a dream...

In the frame dream I was sitting outside. We were at some weird festival. We were sitting in rows surrounded by plastic. There was a guy with a gun. He was shooting everybody in the line like an execution. There wasn't any escape. When he came to our row I hid my eyes while he shot me dead (but I was still alive). The guy sitting next to me shitted bricks.

"Don't worry, it's not real," I said, "I'm still alive." In total relief he hugged me. And he pretended to satisfy the executioner by playing dead too.

We eventually walked back to my house where we discussed everything. I really began to have a liking for this guy. We hung out at my house for awhile playing video games and flirting. I stood up from the floor to sit down on the sofa when I managed to catch a glimpse of my hands. They had too many fingers.

"I...think I'm dreaming..." I said with a little despair.

"What?" He responded, a little alerted by my statement.

"It's nothing..." I say. I was sad that he didn't exist. I did one more reality check to confirm it.

"What's going on?" He asked. I didn't really want to let go of this friendship yet, even if it didn't exist. There was still hope....maybe?

"We're in a dream....My name is Queen Zukin, though I go by many other names. Google me when you wake up," I said. He begins to google me in the dream and I interrupt him.

"No, when you wake up," I repeat.

I woke up from the frame dream asleep on my desk. I wrote everything that happened down on the paper (which was now dedicated to not fractions but lucid dreaming). Before turning it in I let my friend read it. She freaked out and said that she remembered the freaky festival too!

I turned the paper in. Apparently my friend and I had a job at the school. We had to miss 2nd hour to clean the bathrooms. I had a special shoe that I wore to help clean. It was bizarre.

When we were cleaning the girls bathroom, there was a huge cat fight. Some no life girls were screaming about the color of their hair and other shit.

Danger Alert

I walk into a food court, which is really just another clothes store. A speaker on the microphone says that there will be a "Danger Alert" soon. I rarely get a chance to shop for clothes, so I'm really excited to be shopping lol. They have a lot of nice clothes, but for some reason in the dream I take a peculiar interest in all of the socks in the store.

I hear the danger alert, and the store starts going through an earthquake. My mom says its time to leave, and I never get to buy my socks lol.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      What's up with these crazy DC's lately?

Because you're dreaming

I was looking for my locker in school. Couldn't find it. In fact, I didn't even know where I was in the entire school. I saw my friends A & S, and asked them where I was. They guided me to my math class instead of my locker. Oh well.

I sat down in the front row of math class and realized I forgot to do my homework. A guy sitting next to me smiled. I recognized him slightly.

The teacher came in and told us that he was going to do an experiment. He told us that he was secretly a wizard! He sat down and put on a movie. But before he turned it on he began to levitate the entire front row of desks!

The desks flew higher and higher into the air. I felt uncomfortable at this height. The entire front row of desks were at least 30 feet off the ground and swaying in the air. The teacher raised the desks higher in the air, and told us to mind the ceiling. I ducked before I hit my head on the ceiling.

[missing time]

I was now driving in the car with the same guy from the math class who sat next to me. We were driving down the dirt roads. He was driving the car. I noticed how green all of the leaves had become on the trees. In fact, the trees were turning into their autumn colors!

"I can't believe I missed summer," I said, "Everything went by so fast."

"You didn't miss summer," He says. "The trees are only like that because you're dreaming." He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I didn't really realize that I was dreaming even though I tapped out a rhythm of four fingers on the arm rest.

The Feather Lady

I was in WMU. The entire university was inside of a mall. I was running around doing errands for people. I had this really weird and fast scooter I was using to transport myself. I had to run some other errands with a few friends at the hospital.

We eventually got lost inside the hospital too. We found ourselves in the heart attack recovery lobby. There were a lot of old women in there. An old lady stopped me. She was wearing white gloves. My friend handed her a cloth or something, and her gloves dissolved onto the cloth. The cloth was covered in feathers, and the lady tried to wipe them off but the harder she tried the more feathers the cloth accumulated.

Later on I had to take a chem final. I was totally surprised by this and hadn't studied.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries

(9,500,000 is the score you want to get)

Expensive Lotto Tickets

I was at my friend's house. He was holding several lotteries at his house. The lottery tickets cost $5,000 each. You could win up to $80,000. It was a relatively large party, but people were telling each other to contribute more to the pot.

Too much texting

I was sitting in the din talking on MSN with my friend. My mom sits next to me with her laptop. On her computer screen are numbers counting down from 9. Each time the number counts down a large flash appears on her screen then the next number...

She tells me that her computer is doing this because I have been texting too much (I rarely text).

Fragments:
      • Miniature lucid: I was just drifting into sleep and was in my backyard in the dream loosely controlling the environment.
      • Nap in class: Something about a fireplace

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      What's up with these crazy DC's lately?
      It's only getting worse LOL.

The Magic School Bus came to pick me up

It was morning and I was getting ready for school...It must have been around 5am or something but I was determined that today I was going to walk to school - a good 20 miles away. I walked on the street in total blackness. The sun hadn't risen yet.

I come to the other side of the street when I see an emo looking guy. He has brown hair with the tips dyed red. He is in red and black clothing.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"I'm waiting for the bus," He says coolly.

"Oh! I didn't know there was a bus stop here. I'll wait for the bus too then," I reply. As we wait two other people join us. A materialistic girl and a quiet boy at least a foot taller than me joins us. The Quiet One is mega creepy. The way the moon light hit his face was a little bit ominous.

"I don't like your friends car," The Emo One says.

"I like cars!" The Materialistic Girl says.

The Quiet One remains quiet.

"What's wrong with his car?" I ask.

"He painted flames all over it. Your friend doesn't need that," The Emo One says. The conversation dies and we all stand there in the dark.

"Oh gross!" The Materialistic Girl says. She accidentally stepped on a mouse and got her shirt bloody.

"Aww poor mouse," I say sadly.

"Poor mouse?! Think of my dress!" She says pointing to the mess.

"Your dress?! Think of the poor mouse!" I shout back at her. The conversation dies again.

In the dark I see the bus coming down the road. It shines bright even though it's so far away. The bus stops on the side of the road, but instead of pulling over to the shoulder the bus parks diagonally in the middle of the road.

And nothing happens.

All 4 of us stare at the bus in total silence. The bus was the brightest thing in the dream, though it felt so dark. It was a shining beacon of despair on the road. The bus did not open its doors for us, it just sat there on the road facing us with its engine running and its brights on. It was really really creepy.

I exchange looks with the Emo One. As soon as I look back at the bus there is a WOMAN'S LEG hanging out of the driver's window. The entire leg. WTF.

The driver comes out of the bus. I notice that the bus number is:

1-79

She tells us that there is 259 people on her bus because no one came to school today, wonder why? Apparently 259 people is barely nothing for her bus.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Exchange Students

Apparently, I was best friends with one of the exchange students. I walked to his house. In his house was a long hallway. On the hallway walls were windows, the windows were shaped like half moons.

Lucid Fragment 2

I was in a long, dark hallway either running from something or running to someone. The hallway was underground. It was humid and musty, every time my feet hit the blackened cement I heard the splash of still water beneath me. Eventually I began running so fast I overcame gravity. I did a reality check and had the wrong amount of fingers. Lucidity then I forgot the rest of the dream.

Last edited by Queen Zukin; 04-15-2010 at 01:34 AM.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Fragments:
      • Looked into the sky and saw a missile flying into the sky. The missile alarms sounded and I went to hide in the basement.
      • In the teacher's staff lounge

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Eggs

I sat down on the couch and looked out the window into the backyard. I noticed that there were many pheasants (the bird, not the worker) in the backyard. They were laying eggs in the ground. I watched them and noticed that they were were dieing, and then Robins would take over the nest and guard the eggs. Giant snakes slithered in the yard and ate the Robins and some of the eggs. I felt bad for the poor eggs, so I went out into the yard and dug up a few earthworms from the ground and fed the newly hatched birds. Snakes ate the birds anyways.

My mom comes outside and shows me a little miniature egg house where animals lay their eggs. It's bizarre, and she hands me an old eagle's egg. It's bigger than the size of my two fists combined.

"I'm leaving now!!!" I heard a shout from the front yard. I run over there and my sister is in a large van. She is holding a box in her hands and backing up out of the driveway. She is moving out.

As I'm standing there in the driveway a person flickers in my vision next to me for a split second and then they are gone again. I am reminded of a lucid dream I had (which I can't seem to remember...).
      WakingNomad likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Alice in...Wonderland?

My family and I were traveling in Russia. It was north western Russia. We come to a small restaurant. After ordering something, my dad couldn't pay the price. He was a few dollars too short.

"I need to go out to the car to get some extra cash," He says.

"Fine, then we'll take her as collateral!" One of the Russian waiters grabs me by the hair and drags me over to a small wooden table.

"Спасибо" I say, sarcastically (thanks). My parents leave the little restaurant. I engage in a conversation with the Russian waiter. She was so young, but her face was weathered and looked old.

I was shown down a secret hallway in the restaurant. The small restaurant became a large and lively mansion through this hallway.

The first room I explored was the Grand Library. I came down a set of half-spiral stairs. To the right of me were bookshelfs and small little TVs. I wondered why they had TVs in the library. After I came down the small set of stairs I noticed that there were 2 floors the the Grand Library. The top floor (which I was currently on) ran around the edge of the library. There was no floor in the center of the top floor, which exposed the grand bottom floor. Along the edges were the floor dropped off there was no railing.

Kind of like that, except no pews and no railings. The top floor was made with thin wood.

I walked along the edge of the top floor, admiring the many thousands of books. There was a large bookshelf blocking my way from walking the full outline of the top floor.

I heard clinks of metal, and looked across the library. On the top floor across from me were two people fighting with swords. They were dressed bizarrely, like something from an anime. They were not fighting for fun, but rather fighting to injure or kill. I kept my distance from them. One was a young lady and the other was a man. The young lady was skilled like a ninja. She was able to walk on the outermost portion of the top floor without falling to her death at the bottom.

I take the stairs to the bottom of the library. It's oddly white. There were couches in the center. I see a wooden door at the far end of the library, and open it. I go through the door and into a hallway which becomes dark and rustic. Through this hallway I see a myriad of doors and on each door someone had sloppily painted a symbol. I open one of the doors. Inside the room is a small dining room and a living room. The rooms are dimly lit, and a movie is playing in the living room. A girl and what appears to be her boyfriend are sitting on the couch watching the movie.

"Oh!" The girl gasps as she sees me in the room.

"I thought you were - nevermind..." She says again.

"This is my lover, and I want to marry him," She says again, cuddling up to the man on her sofa. She is only in her mid-late teens.

"Haha, then why don't you?" I ask her. She gives me a serious look.

"Because I can't. The other one is stopping me."

"Wait, what? Who is the 'other one'"? I ask her.

"You'll see him in a few minutes...We've got to hide you," She says to her boyfriend.

"What's going on?" I question, majorly confused. She explains to me that her boyfriend was taken prisoner here, just like me. She attempts to hide her boyfriend in the closet when the front door opens. Tweedle Dee steps in. WTF.

"You been wit my lover?!" Tweedle Dee shouts at the girl's boyfriend.

"N-no sir!" His voice quivers as he responds.

"And WHO are you?" He shouts as he turns around to me. I don't say anything.

"A new lover to add to my collection??" He smirks.

He attacks the girl's boyfriend and the girl screams in desperation. I tackle Tweedle Dee to the ground. He makes an innuendo and I immediately get off him. He grabs me by the hair and drags me out of the rustic room and down the hallway.

"I want you to meet a friend of mine!" He grunts, "She's my toy."

He throws me into a tall white room. I instantly grow 500 times my size and fill out the entire height of the room. The doorway out becomes the size of my finger. I feel claustrophobic. A little vampire enters the room through the door. She is in red and black clothing with black hair that trickles down her back like a waterfall. She grows 500 times her height as well and both of us are crammed in the same space together. She grabbed me by the shoulders and showed me her fangs.

"Vy hello der," She says with an accent. I throw my weight onto the wall beside me and it crumbles under the pressure. As I fall I shrink back into my normal size. Tweedle Dee, the Cheshire Cat, and the Vampire run after me down a long winding hall. The hall grows smaller and smaller until I can only fit into it by a crawl. I trip and fall into a summersalt-tumble down the tunnel and fall out of an air vent back into the humid, rustic, Russian restaurant.

"Welcome back," The Russian waitress smirks as she takes a sip of her coffee at the old wooden table.

"Yeah yeah whatever," I say, defeated. I take a seat at the table next to her.

"So when can I get out of here?" I ask. The waitress nearly spills her coffee at my question.

"You think you're actually leaving?" She asks, baffled.

Piano Dream

I'm sitting in front of a large grand piano. Sitting next to me on the bench is a little girl, maybe 5 or 6 years old.

"Play a song for me," She says.

"I can't," I respond as I look down at the beautiful piano below me.

"It wasn't your fault," the little girl says.

"I know," I whisper. I attempt to play the beautiful piano but even the first note I play sounds like grating metal.

"You need to overcome this."

"I know, I know" I say again.

Floods

All of the streets were flooded. It was only the streets, not the land. There were a ton of frogs and turtles in the road. I was with a group of people and we were spreading tarp over the road. The adults in the group told me not to walk on the road, but I wanted to anyways. I liked to feel the water rushing beneath my feet. It was pond water, there were fish and plant life in it. This fascinated me.

Shopping and being watched

My mom, my friend, and I were shopping. The cashiers kept watching us strangely. There was a boy with a deformed face. I felt bad for him. My friend and I were talking about lucid dreaming as we shopped for shirts.

Fragments:
      • Stargate Heaven
      • Posting on DV
      TopazMyst likes this.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      I love that crazy Wonderland dream.

I have often had non-lucid dreams where I talk about dreaming. I never dream of posting on DV, though!
      Queen Zukin likes this.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      I love that crazy Wonderland dream.
      I didn't. I was hoping that I could go one week without a nightmare lol.

I'm a nomad

My friend Joe and I were both nomads. We backpacked across the world. We did this for either 2 months or 2 years. We found ourselves in Australia at the very end of the journey. At the end of our journey Joe was completely drunk and my mom called and wanted us to come home. Joe said that he would drive but I didn't trust him being drunk and tired. I arranged for a plane home and my mom told me to meet her in Texas because apparently that's where she was living now.

Bobsleds

I was at a major festival place. The entire city was a giant carnival and there were rollercoasters everywhere. I was about to get on a really huge rollercoaster but I decided not to...

I got on a different rollercoaster. It was a bobsled. The track was wavey like an ocean and choppy. The first bobsled had a lot of people on it but mine had hardly anyone on it except one other girl.

We rode the rollercoaster and it was FAST! Not like the other train before me. Because the weight in the car was so uneven, our car on the rollercoaster went COMPLETELY off the track and fell onto the hard, concrete ground several feet below. At least we weren't at the top of the rollercoaster when this happened!

The force of hitting the ground slammed by head backwards and I got an instant headache. Other than the headache though I sustained no injuries. A few people asked if we were okay but other than that I don't think anyone really cared.

Arm Pains

It was the middle of the night in a parking lot. I was in my mom's car and my sister was trying to teach me how to drive a stick shift. I only know how to drive an automatic. I was learning really fast, but for some reason my arm hurt SO bad. When I touched my arm it was as cold as ice.

I woke up (in real life) and felt my arm. It was as cold as a cadaver.

Northern Lights

I was standing outside on my driveway in the middle of the night. Looking up to the sky I saw the most BEAUTIFUL northern lights EVER. A few other DC's came outside on the driveway and looked to the sky with me. Everytime I turned around a different aurora was shining and shimmering in the sky. It was AMAZING. All of us were just standing there on the driveway like .
      WakingNomad likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Not much except for a few fragments. Sunday nights are never good for sleeping.

Fragments:
      • Trying to frantically open a chest with a key or something...remember horses too...
      • mist or fog
      • pretty beach, saw a sail boat in front of me in the crystal clear water

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Just remembered another fragment! In this fragment I was running through the woods and I think it was storming, or at least really windy. Many of the trees were falling down like dominoes and I was trying to avoid getting hit.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Wtf Dragons?

Third person view in a house. There was a man who was attempting to steal an egg of a dragon. He had his friend helping him. This REALLY pissed off some of the dragons. The dragons were like a dinosaur/demon/dragon hybrid. They had very long necks and were capable of breathing fire. The dragons went on a wild rampage and began to take revenge by eating the fetuses of pregnant women . They charred anyone who got in their way. At the last scene I saw the two men who attempted to steal their eggs being burned alive.

Dreary Day

I'm at school and apparently I have to make up a quiz that I took several years ago. The quiz is so easy it only takes a few seconds. Afterwards I go in the bathroom. When I see my reflection in the mirror my eyebrows are completely messed up. I looked like chewbaca. I notice that they keep changing on me...I questioned whether I was dreaming but didn't do a reality check.

Our school directs us to go to the auditorium for a session on religion. I sit in the middle. There is a Hindu boy sitting next to me, he's cute.

Later when I get home I decided to do my homework. I looked out the window and noticed it was raining. As I continued to stare out the window the rain got harder and harder.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Breathtaking waterfall

I was walking the dog in the woods behind my house. The fields becomes thinner and thinner until rock takes its place. I find myself standing on a large white cliff. Below me is a small raging rapid and across from me are a multitude of beautiful waterfalls. I am stunned to find this! My dog jumps into the cold winter river and swims around. I am so stunned that I take a picture of the waterfall with my phone but intend to come back later with a better camera.

Walking home in the fields

My friend and I decide to walk home through the pathways in the fields. It was more like a farm seeing as I saw a few farmers and tractors but the crops had overgrown I guess.

Fragments:
      • house was haunted

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Something about a boat?

Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast