• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By Matte87

Thread: Curious on everyones DC responses.

Lurker

Curious on everyones DC responses.

When your in a LD and you talk to a DC (dream character?) what responses do you get?

When ever I become lucid and I am near a DC I usually say "this is a dream". Ive gotten the following responses (keep in mind I understand they are all me):

*Silence* *Angry face* And they deny I am dreaming.
      *Silence* *Scared Face* After telling them I'm in a dream they kind of freak out and I try to relax them, even though I myself feel relaxed and am not fearful.

One said "no you are not dreaming"
      One said "wow you are getting good at this"

Thats all the responses ive gotten ... what about you all? Curious.

nrg
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      hundreds :)
      Poland
      As long as Im not lucid i get resonable responses when i get lucid normal DCs are switching in to "zombie mode". Usually they dont have nothing interesting to say. I can control them with my will. But not always there are cases that even when im lucid a friend is with me (friend from real world as a DC). In this cases my DC - friend acts more naturally and gives me normal responses, theres a normal dialog possible. This kind of lucid dreams are probably not 100% lucid cause i know im dreaming and all (can fly, pass trough walls etc) but i dont realize that there is no way that my friend from real world is realy here
      Different things happen when i visit my Dream Guide - I havent manage to do it many times. This kind of expirience is totally different. First time when i met Him i was so happy i cried in my dream There is a strong feeling that this is a real person - real being. There were very long and complicated dialogs between us - he does and tells me about things i couldnt imagine/created my self. At least thats the afterward feeling. Totally amazing, beautifull experience. Cant wait to meet my DG again

Web of dreams Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Created Dream Journal Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Miami, ok
      DJ Entries
      Normally I never talk to dream characters. But last night I did and they were very inspirational. Telling me that I was perfect. And that any of my thoughts were original and lovely. And that if I only be myself then I will be accepted into this world. And that the only people who would not accept me would be the people who have been wronged and feel non accepted, and that I should show that I accept them.

Lol I'm sure most of it was crap. But they sure did make me feel good.

I was always a dreamer, in childhood especially. People thought I was a little strange.-Charley pride

Retired DG Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Populated Wall Vivid Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points 25000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Sweden
      DJ Entries
      Usually it's my girlfriend or my friends, and they often say: "We are? Cool!"
      dakotahnok likes this.

Previous Lucid Task: Flying [X]
      Next Lucid Task: Telekinesis [ ]
      2012 - LD's: 17 | Dreams: 24 - Updated every now and then...
      Need help? Don't feel like asking a question in the forum? Send me a PM!

LD Count
      Countless
      I had a lucid dream last night (and basically every night) and when I talked to the characters I get similar responses. The more rare responses are things like "alright, lets party" or "Shouldn't be a problem if we have sex then?" Of course they are rare and I am so overly ecstatic when I get those responses that I usually wake up.
      http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/5159/userbar145579vr9.gif

WDr
      WaterDreamer Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      I don't know
      Earth, most of the time
      When I try to say to mmy DCs that I'm lucid, they react like: "Okay, why should I care? I'm not lucid..."

LD Count
      WhenEverIwant
      Michigan
      DJ Entries
      my DCs stop talking to me once i become lucid
      DREAM GOALS:
      [x]Have a LD,[x]Get Stabilization undercontrol,[/]Controll My LDs well [ ] Meet my DG, [x]Fly,[ ] Fly fast!, [ ]Kick planets around, [/]Get a well charged Kamahamaha off(charged it up but it was kindof a dud lol),[ ] Seperate myself into good and evil,see which one i am in control off and fight the other to the death,[ ]Survive a Zombie apocalypse,[ ]Die in zombie apocalypse. reborn a zombie.[ ] Uproot a tree with my mind.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Referrer Gold Tagger First Class Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      1000+
      Idaho
      DJ Entries
      Usually my DCs are pretty intelligent. They they "Really? Cool!" but sometimes they don't believe me. Other times they say the most random things..

Casanova Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      My DC's usually help me become lucid.

Actually, in one dream, I was surrounded by a group of them in a playground and someone yelled, "Quick dreamer! The dream is collapsing! Quickly! Restabilize!"

Kitty says: "Achoo..!"

Canada
      DJ Entries
      I've only done it a couple times. Normally they say "no shit", "cool"
      Goals:
      [X]Meet dream guide [X] Have better dream control [] lucid dream more often [X] Fly [] Share a dream with my friend [] Meet myself in a dream and talk

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      very many
      EARTH
      DJ Entries
      when i would become lucid before, my DC's would act like deer in headlights. they would have dumb responses and weren't interesting. then one day i stayed at my friend's and he showed this small several-sided star he made that he called "the instrumentality". he said it helped you with your dreams. i asked how and he said he didn't really know but merely sleeping near it would help. while i was staying there i had my first dream with DC's that responded uniquely and said things that were incredibly strange and interesting.
      since then, my DC's have always been like real people. i've encountered them and asked if they were real, if i'll remember what we are talking about when i wake up, i often ask their names but always start to forget so i ask again and get a different name. but, usually when i ask a question like "are you real?" they respond with the same kind of question or some kind of riddle.

LD Count
      More than 50.
      California
      DJ Entries
      Well, I haven't really had enough LD's to expiriment with that. All I know, is that my DC's whilst non-lucid act like normal people.

I would think that whilst lucid, a DC would be offended at the thought that I believed that they were only a figment of my imagination. They would be startled, then possibly freaked out. That's what would most likely happen, since I expect it.

If I can't fly and they can, they try to teach me. If it's somebody I hate, and I talk trash to them, they talk trash too. Then I usually kill them in my dream, because I think I feel sub-consciously that there are no consequences.
      Last edited by Sheddler; 08-11-2011 at 08:29 AM.
      "We don't have to dream that we're important."

DO A REALITY CHECK, NOW.

Dreamer Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_00868B'>yuppie11975</span>'s Avatar
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      I can't talk in my lucid's.

LD Count
      Kirkland, Washington, United States
      DJ Entries
      I had a dream character congratulate me on performing a dream power, but I haven't actually talked with one while lucid.
      Pls be patient and stop losing your mind!

You
      LD Count
      don't count
      The Hague, Holland
      DJ Entries
      One time a DC told me I was dreaming. But usually when I get lucid they realise they are DCs.
      Fly (x) Play Quidditch (x) Experience zero gravity (x) Fight like Neo

I need new lucid goals

LD Count
      More than 50.
      California
      DJ Entries
      I told one of my DC's I was dreaming last night, and he congratulated me. Then he told me that he was my dream guide. Then another person said that. The first guy looked ashamed. xD
      "We don't have to dream that we're important."

DO A REALITY CHECK, NOW.

Casanova Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      LOL! These are great.

Kitty says: "Achoo..!"

LD Count
      11 ‰
      bay area ca
      I've only talked to DCs twice in my lucids. The first time I told a group of people I was with I was dreaming and that they weren't real, so they looked at me and started freaking out and talking to eachother. I woke up right after. The other time I walked into a house when it was dark out, and when I got in, I saw a group of guys sitting at a table. I asked them what they were doing, and they told me they were about to do some drugs. I lost lucidity after that because I got way to interested in the dream.
      Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

(SP)12 (FA)10 (DEILD Chain)1 (DILD)6 (DEILD)2 (VILD)2

NullPointerException Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      avg: ≥2/w
      DJ Entries
      Response 1: I thought I was in someone else's dreams and asked a DC "whose dream in this?" she replied with "yours"
      Response 2: A DC told me that they had been searching for me for a long time (I was under the impression that she was my dream guide) I asked her if things with Dreamviews has helped, she replied with "it certainly makes things easier"
      Last edited by fOrceez; 08-15-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Any questions about lucid dreaming? Drop me a PM here!

LD Count
      The Netherlands
      DJ Entries
      For me they usually get quiet after I become lucid, sometimes I have a small conversation with them about it being a dream and depending on the DC they sometimes react really open or impressed to it.

I also remember my first lucid dream (from my childhood like 10 years ago maybe more o.o) in which I was lost and wanted to go home, then I became lucid and told the adults around me that I wanted to wake up but I didn't know how, then one helpfull DC decided to call everybody together to see if anybody knew how to wake me up, but nobody had the answer. Eventually after (what seemed) a really long time I woke up.

But I didn't really pay attention to the fact that they weren't real so thats probably why they were so helpful
      Dream goals: Not completed / Tried / Completed
      Summon the Sword of Lucidity / Gravity Shifting(Walking on walls)

LD Count
      11 ‰
      bay area ca
      Last night I either had a dream i was lucid, or i was lucid at the point in the dream where i yelled out at this teacher that i was lucid. All i remember was that everything went silent and i ended up outside. The dream was really early in the night, so that's why i dont know if i was lucid at that point. I know that the whole dream was about me talking about lucid dreaming, and then i guess my dad said i was in big trouble and he walked me into this classroom where Selena Gomez was standing there. I guess i had stabbed her leg or something and everyone started yelling..thats where i think I became lucid and told everyone i was dreaming
      Last edited by NrElAx; 08-17-2011 at 07:43 PM.
      Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

(SP)12 (FA)10 (DEILD Chain)1 (DILD)6 (DEILD)2 (VILD)2