Thread: RPG Dreams: Denn Awakens

LD Count
      Texas
      DJ Entries

Cool

Attempted AND Completed Warrior Adventure AND Beastmaster Adventure

Full DJ Entry: Slaying the Beast in the Forest of Denn and taming Chomper

Relevant Portion:

As I continued to manipulate the fire with my mind, I realized I had flown to a forest.. in fact, it was the Forest of Denn!

I landed and checked out my surroundings. I appeared to be near a clearing in the forest where there was a small lake, covered in fog. I walked toward the lake and noticed a giant dragon worm. It rose up out of the lake, with the body of a giant worm, about 15 feet wide and rising about 35 feet out of the water. I call it a dragon worm, because the head was shaped like a dragon's, with a lizard tongue that was slashing about and hissing as it oscillated slowly back and forth, as if dancing. I recalled my current task to slay a beast and began to charge the dragon worm with a snarl growing in my throat.

I reached the edge of the lake and jumped/flew into the dragon, colliding with the side of the massive beast and latching onto its leathery skin. I forgot completely about the armor I had bought previously, and was solely focusing on the attack. It quickly became apparent that I *would* need my weapon, so I closed my eyes and visualized my glowing orange shardblade in my hands. As soon as I felt the grip in my fingers, I opened my eyes and began slashing at the worm while still holding on with my left hand and legs.

Even tho I was making gashes in the thick skin, the worm didn't seem to even notice. It continued to sway, but now started spinning around, as if trying to sling me off. I realized that I needed to attack it at a weak point. From where I was latched on, I could see a small hollow at the base of its throat which appeared to be a good place to start, but it was out of my reach, and the worm was spinning and swaying too violently for me to climb up to it. Then, I had an idea..

I collected myself as the monster continued to gyrate, and then let go, allowing myself to be slung free from its body. As I did, I turned and locked my eyes on the hollow of the throat. When I reached the apex of my flight - before I started to fall down to the lake - I launched myself straight at the beast, sword outstretched and focused intently on the hollow of the throat.

When I reached the body, my sword thrust deep into the throat with a slurping sound. The worm began to gurgle and flop around even more frantically.. then it slowed and hissed as it fell away into the lake. I jumped from the body and hovered over the lake as it fell and watched it slap the water's surface and sink down. Something caught my attention and I glanced at the shore. A very small dragon was flying over to inspect the drowning worm. It's head was identical to the beast's I had just slain, but it had a full dragon body and not that of a worm. It flapped it tiny wings rapidly as it cocked its head from side to side, a puzzled look on it's face. It hit me that this must be the giant dragon worm's offspring.

I remembered that my next task was to tame a beast... so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to do just that. I flew closer to the little dragon and it backed away, seeming to notice me for the first time. "What's your name, cowboy?" I asked. Suddenly the word 'Chomper' was spoken in my mind - a high-pitched but masculine voice resonating - as the dragon cocked its head.

"Ok, Chomper, I think we should be friends.." I said, as I moved closer. The dragon seemed unsure, but didn't pull back. As I got close enough to touch Chomper, he shot some fire breath at my hand. I jerked back reflexively, but then moved forward again. He put out a continuous gout of flame at my hand, a hint of frustration in his eyes. As my hand began to touch the flame, I slowly caused the fire to fizzle and disperse, until there was no fire left and my hand was up against Chomper's nose. He cocked his head and stared at me incredulously as I stroked his nose.. then he began to giggle and laughed out loud, showing all his teeth in a large smile.

Chomper flew over and alit on my shoulder, playfully expelling a puff of flame that singed my eyebrows. I flew over to the lake shore and dropped to my feet. Chomper hopped down as well. I felt confident that I had my new companion, but he sure was small for battling monsters and the like, so I decided to try something.. "Chomper, GROW!" I said out loud. And he did. As I continued to look at him, I willed him to grow to about 3 times my size.

I looked around for something for us to fight. There was nothing. Wait... There was something down the shoreline crouching low behind a tree. It looked like a panther laying in wait for an ambush.. I stared straight at the animal and said
      "Chomper, BURN!" He then let out a burst of flame that took out half of the shoreline of trees in the direction I was looking. I couldn't help laughing out loud. I walked over to where the panther had been to find everything - including the panther - charred and smoldering. Chomper seemed quite pleased with himself.

I was about to feed the roast panther to Chomper when the dream started to fade.. and I decided to just let it.
      WakingNomad likes this.
      LD Count reset on 7.20.2011 | LD count from previous experience: 100+
      dream goals/focus points: WILD [3] | DC interaction [in progress (iP)] | flying mounts [x] | water-walking [x ] | explore Dream World Academy [x] | superfast movement (nonflying) [x] | shared dreaming [ ] | passive control [iP] | shapeshifting [iP] | portals [x] | dream mapping [ ]

lucid-schizo-dreamer Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal Made Friends on DV
      LD Count
      not counting
      Lisbon
      DJ Entries
      As I wrote on my previous post, my quest in the land of Aud developed into a mission of its own: retrieving the sword of the Buddha Manjushri, fighting some bad guys of distinct groups who want this sword to themselves and meet Manjushri himself to hand it over, if I have the merit to do so
      Although it sidetracked from the original Nomad's "script", I still post the continuation episodes here, because it is connected with the RPG task.

Retrieving Manjushri sword II
      (...) This makes me fullly lucid and I immediately jump through the window, wishing to crossover to the place where I was last time face to face with the guy who had stolen Manjushri's sword.
      I land on that same empty room and the guy is there in front of me. Although he looks slightly different from last time, as well as the set, I recognize the situation as the continuation of that other dream. The sword is still in the center of the room, but this time its blade is made of translucent iridescent light of all the colors of the rainbow and it is hovering over a black platform full of gadgets that I assume to be protective mechanisms.
      Last time I met this guy, we were evaluating each other before making any move, but this time I feel that I should simply go for the sword which I could then use it to fight him. We look each other in the eyes for a second and then I jump to my left get the sword. Immediately one of the gadgets on that platform becomes very alive, shooting deadly lasers at me. I have to withdraw and hide. The guy is watching with a smirk on his face. He is probably thinking I will never be able to beat the defense system and he looks relaxed. But after attacking and testing the machine a few times and learning its moves and glitches, I finally manage to reach the platform and disable the laser gun. Then some black spherical drone emerges, with a round blade on iits belly, but even before it cuts any bit of me, I grab the sword and destroy the drone with a blow.
      Now the guy is in panic, but too late, I already jumped like a jedi through the roof to a safe distance on the outside. I decided not to waste my time fighting him and his guards. But they don't give up that easily and they start a relentless chase. It follows a long sequence of scenarios and fights. including a theater where I fight one of the guys and a subway station where I try to loose them by jumping from one train to another in opposite direction. At some point the sword starts to loose its glow and it becomes inert, rendering its powers unavailable. I end up in the back of some truck going uphill. When I get off of it, the sword transforms into a metallic ball, the size of an orange. I put it inside my top, between my breasts, where I think it will be safe. I look around and see a bus full of tourists, unloading snowboards and other winter sports materials. I look down the hill and iti is covered in snow. It is becoming dark and down in the valley I see a town, starting to turn its lights on. It looks beautiful and I feel drawn into it. I discretely steal a snowboard from a guy and decide to go to that town. So I snowboard downhill.
      Power to "greenefy"
      Last time I was on my mission to retrieve Manjushri sword, I escaped the villains and ended up on top of a snowy mountain with a snowboard to go downhill. On this dream I went back to that mountain top, grabbed the snowboard and down I went. The hill was quite steep, so the feeling was intense (I never snowboarded in waking life) and exhilarating. Almost at the end of hill, I was surprised by a tunnel and had no time to avoid it, so I went through it. I expectied to come out on the other side in a few seconds, but the tunnel revealed to be quite long and bumpy. The snow beneath my board melted with the friction and the tunnel became like a waterslide. My speed increased even further and the adrenaline rush spiked. I finally saw a light at the end of the tunnel and literally was ejected from the tunnel into some kind of internal patio of an industrial building. The patio was surrounded by big windows in old glass framed in steel and the roof was also made of glass, like a greenhouse. There was a large ramp in the center, sided by strange looking machines, like engines, but everything was stopped and silent. At the top of the ramp I entered a corridor that encircled the patio on the above floor. There were doors with windows to what seemed to be several labs with chemistry equipment.
      I finally found a door to a back alley which was open and got out of the building. There was a plaque with the name of the company and I recognized it as one of the biggest chemical multinationals in the world. I wondered why the hell I ended up there and what I was supposed to do there. Then I remembered I was carrying Manjushri's sword, in the form of an orb I had placed inside my shirt, against my bosom, to keep it safe during my snowboard ride.
      I held it on my right hand and the orb started to shift shape to form the handle of a sword. Once I had a strong grip of the handle, the blade started to appear. It was beautifully adorned and soon after it lit up in flames. I was mesmerized looking at it and afraid of abusing its power, but at the same time I felt I had the obligation to put it to good use on that place.
      This sword is able to cut through the veil of ignorance and illuminate the minds. So I pointed it at the factory building and wished that all the polution and destruction caused by that industry stop. Wished that the directors and the shareholders of that company stop thinking about profit and start thinking about bringing something positive to people's lives and use their resources to make only sustainable and green products. I felt a bit silly for thinking such a sword would apply its power into such naïve intentions, but it did. The flames grew and flew and wrapped up the entire building, in a magical ritual of purification and as it seemed to consume the whole building into ashes, it also vanished leaving the building without a single burn. I was still mesmerized, when I heard a guard screaming at me as he ran towards me, from my right side on that alley. I ran to my left.
      WakingNomad likes this.
      dreaming my life away

Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal Made Friends on DV
      LD Count
      not counting
      Lisbon
      DJ Entries
      More episodes.

Captured by some lady villain
      When I got lucid, I was at some rectangular white room, with no windows and two doors on perpendicular walls. I assume I took refuge in this place. I could see my stuff on the floor and realized I had been sleeping the night there.
      I heard noise outside, as if someone was lurking and I got into fight mode. I looked for my sword and noticed a type of shelf, excavated high on the longest wall. I strecthed my arm and looked with my fingers for my sword. It was there. I picked it up and opened, very quietly, one of the doors.
      This room was part of some kind of basement. The main space was open with many columns and arches supporting the ceiling and there were doors to other smaller rooms like the one I was at. All the walls were painted white and there was nothing stored, just empty space. I was attacked from my right by some guy and from my left came another. I didn't feel very strong and I strugglled to beat them. Eventually I won the fight but three more guys appeared. The more guys I fought, the more kept coming. I looked for an exit when I realized they were controlling the only exit and coming from there in waves. Shit!
      When I was trapped against a wall, tired and fighting 5 guys at once, I felt I was lost. Then from the entrance stairs came a woman, asian-looking, who gave orders for them to halt their attack. She slowly walked to me, I couldn't help notice how attractive she was. I had surrendered and she held my face in her hands, looked me in the eyes and asked me for Manjushri sword. Oh, so that's what they want! I have to think for a while and I recall that I hid it somewhere safe before I came in here for the night. I don't say a word, she beats me.
      She tells the men to hold me down and she tortures me. I say nothing. Then she orders them to rip off my clothes. Completely naked, she touches me and I can't help feeling aroused. She says it's quite a waste to damage such a beautiful body. She orders the men to lock me up in one of those rooms until I decide to talk.
      Then, it all gets a bit hazy, but at some night I manage to escape the room and in the cover of darkness I manage to pass by the guards and escape. I even find it strange how easy that was.
      Sacred temple at a secret valley
      I heard about some sacred temple where I could seek some guidance from the sages, but it was located in a hidden valley. I had to go to the top of a mountain (a long, risky journey) and there find the path to the secret valley.
      I met two other warrior ladies who were also seeking that temple and together we decided to make the journey. We found some guy with a truck, willing to take us to that mountain. He was handsome looking, blond, eastern European type, but a bit rude. When we finally reached near the peak of the mountain, he dropped us off, saying he couldn't go any further - the truck could not pass that road; even walking there was a bit dangerous. Then he asked us for four times the price agreed, arguing that if we didn't pay, he wouldn't come back for us. I refused to pay more than what previously agreed, but the other two girls were seriously considering it. They really wanted the ride back. I couldn't care less. I would find a way, but I would want to go back with him anymore. So, with the guy yelling at me and making all sorts of threats, I got off of the truck and went look for the mysterious path to the secret valley.
      Soon after, the two other girls followed me. We were at the very peak of the mountain which was encircled by a cloud sheet a hundred meters below us. There was apparently no path leading anywhere, but I finally saw what seemed like a vertical path behind some rock, down the scarp. I thought I could see what seemed to be a rope ladder. They weren't very convinced, but I made a dangerous bet and climbed down the rock until I found indeed a rope ladder. I told them to follow me and soon we were slowly descending through the ladder.
      After maybe 100 mts or so, we reached a platform carved in the rock. We were at the very altitude where the clouds encircled the mountain. I looked around and saw some oval shaped, black obsidian steps going down into the mist. I waited for the girls to reach the platform too, when I was surprised by 4 figures in white hooded capes slowly approaching from within the cloud. They seemed to be wearing masks, but it could just be they had very white faces with strong features, I don't know. They seemed to come to welcome us, but before it happened, I woke up.
      WakingNomad likes this.
      dreaming my life away

LD Count
      not counting
      Lisbon
      DJ Entries
      Continuation of the saga...

I got to a town and while I was at a tabern, there was a fight between some rebels (against the king or the government or whatever) and their opponents. Guards soon appeared and started taking everybody to jail. I tried to explain I was just passing by and had nothing to do with the group (although I was sympathetic) but a female and a male guard still held me in custody. While they were taking me to jail I tried to escape by flying away, but my powers were a bit drained and I couldn't fly very high or far away, so they run after me through a field and started to getting close. I could see a volcano in activity in the distance. Then out of the blue a mage friend of mine, appeared as also a wooden ladder going up to nowhere. He told me it had 1500 steps and it was our escape to somewhere safe, so I started to climb and we got away from this place.

Some other day I heard about a secret temple at a secret valley, where I could find the Buddha Manjushri, so I started looking for it. I already posted this dream.

Then some other day I went down the obsidian steps and found the valley. It was amazing, with swamps, green hills, villages. I met some peasants and artisans and learned about their ways of living. I also witnessed a sacred cremation ritual by some monks and lamas in an arid plateau close to the cliff I came down from.

Anxious for further developments and to meet the Buddha face to face
      Last edited by Mayatara; 03-07-2012 at 03:12 PM.
      WakingNomad likes this.
      dreaming my life away

Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      Return to Denn

I decided to try and dream in Denn from WakingNomad's Dream RPG, not to accomplish a task, but to see if it's still there. I'm fairly certain it is from these results.
      ____

I am in a tavern of some kind, Like one from an RPG. there is a mug filled with an unknown liquid in front of me, and I am talking with a person to my left. I don't remember what was said.

-Memory skip-

I am fighting hordes of monsters through a castle in what looks like an SNES-Era top-down RPG. I am using a sword that grows and shrinks to the length I want, resulting in a BFS, I am using it for spinning attacks with massive reach.

I reach the top of the castle and find the boss, a large yellow structure with some kind of crystal resting on the top. I exchange words with the structure. It has a deep, echoy voice. I again cannot remember what was said. after a few words are exchanged, I am greeted with a dialog box to fight, I wish to speak with the structure longer, but it seems I cannot continue without pressing the button. The structure moves the crystal inside of itself with an elaborate transforming movement. I assume the crystal is its weakness, but I cannot test this theory before I wake up.
      WakingNomad likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries
      PSYBLADE: Title Warrior Earned/ Leila amok runs!!! - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views
      Warrior mission

PSYBLADE Entry

I lifted my finger, then whole body. I twisted my body facing the pillow, and then stood up on floor. I opened my eyes and there I was.
      Strangely there was something huge pile of clothes or box in the middle of my room and it kinda hindered my progress. I saw the mirror and immediately remembered that I wanted to achieve Psyblade warrior title!

I used my drawing sketchbook to transform. When I flipped pages the drawings were so real... I could see vOx in white tiger mode in there. Anyway there was my Leila in Johan mode in full figure (only in pencil sketch) so I concentrated on her outfits and looked at the mirror. My face was still there and I was wearing bright red flowery patterned coat and blue jean! I got little disappointed and tried it again. This time I flipped pages and found Leila's faces. I concentrated hard enough...and in the mirror I had Leila's face and full Johan costume! I wore my mask and went out of the room.

When I opened the main door I tried to summon my weapon imagining it was near the door. I looked to the left, no weapon, to the right, it was there. But my sickle looked weird - it looked creative(?) but it was brown colored and there wasn't my steel blade... well it had a hole on the blade but it looked like a sickle from Black Death paintings. Anwyay I grabbed it and walked forward.

I don't know how I got to the Denn. but I don't remember using portal or any specific teleporting technique to go to Denn - I didn't use it. The scene probably changed itself without any intent, I'm sure. So I was suddenly in the town of Denn. I kept walking and couldn't help but yell "Holy shit!!!!!!" There was beautiful snow white beach and blue sea on the left. The town looked medieval-y but yet modern and sleek. The town was so beautiful and cozy I was so incredulous. I couldn't believe that my dream made this scene (but I believe that Denn is 'shared place') because everything was so well composed as if like I was travelling to mutiuniverse. The ground was made of shiny white bricks and there were some little square flower gardens.

So I waited for monsters to battle. I held out my sickle (it was heavy) and in front of me...... a knight wearing silver armors riding a huge white horse was accelerating towards me. He was holding that ..Idk what it's called, sharp long thin knight sword O.o I think the horse had blond hair.
      I swooshed the sickle at the knight and he collapsed. This seemed so easy lol
      Another knight riding a brown horse came towards me. This time I circle around to make huge sickle swish (?) and he collapsed too. (I think he was wearing blue cape.)
      Then some bunch of people appeared in front of me. I thought 'wait these are people..not monsters! well, Nomad probably wouldn't care ' But the people looked evil because I could sense it. Among the people there was someone who looked like a leader - I stared at him carefully and he was a pope. xD Target confirmed. Double sickle initiate! I tried to split my sickle in two holding horizontally with two hands. It kinda didn't work at first.
      "come on, split it in half!!!"
      Then the reddish light sparkled and the sickle was magically split in half :O
      This time the sickles felt lighter. I ran toward the pope and killed him, making big circular attack. When the pope died his followers changed to 'normal' people. So I left them alone decided not to kill.

I jumped on tall light stand. I jumped down on the ground and killed more monsters but sadly I don't remember anymore... I think I killed around 10 enemies.

----------
      Achievement unlocked: Warrior
      WakingNomad likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries
      PSYBLADE Entry

I relaxed my body and I started daydreaming. Now I could feel what it's dream. From Black Rock Shooter OVA I watched this morning....I saw big shiny blue star up above in white blank background. It made clean, deep, lucid chime bell sound. I was fully in dream, (thank you blue star) and lifted my dream body - I was in my room. I was blind at first, then the vision came back after 10 seconds.

I looked at the mirror trying to transform into Leila, referring my sketches in my hand. Couldn't find Leila well! I only saw Leila's faces...and Sel/Bel's faces - there were much more Gahng dokkebi sketches. I looked into the mirror and it didn't work.
      I closed my eyes and imagined I was Leila. When I opened my eyes I was still me, except that I had curly blond hair. When I touched my hair it got whiter. I tried to comb it to look like Leila's hair.....and at some point I closed my eyes or passed out. I was suddenly sitting on my bed and I was fully in Leila's Johan mode in the mirror. I was surprised and thought 'yess!!' I was wearing dark red coat and white mask already! I walked up to the mirror, saying something - the mask's lips moved itself. That was kinda creepy now I think of it but I thought it was cool. When I lifted my hood sadly there was no Johan mark on the mask. Meanwhile I noticed that I was wearing polka dotted hood LOL under the red hood. It was white and the dots were pink and light green lol... so I just slipped my hand on the hood like a magician, and then it really magically turned into black hood! Aaand I wasn't wearing gloves so I put my hands back on my waist and tried to imagine I was wearing black gloves. First try didn't work. Second try it worked. Cool.

I went outside and tried to summon my sickle. (damn I gotta look at my armor next time in LD) I found one next to the backyard door but the blade was too small. I threw it out and summoned another sickle on the wall. It was normally back to black color(?) and it had steel blades!!!! I picked it up - it was pretty heavy.
      Now to the town of Denn!

There was a man wearing black armor with his spear beyond the backyard. I think he was a gatekeeper of Denn. I slashed the wooden door in half (it was pretty easy..) and jumped up to that keeper, sliced him in half diagonally. But no blood? lol and why everyone dies in just one attack? I wanna have stronger enemies!! I thought.

There was the Denn. There were little bushes on the side of road. I ran down stairs and jumped high to make big-downward-sickle-attack. When I landed on the ground I kinda stopped because I didn't wanna kill innocent citizens. I looked up around the town and I could see the backs of 5-6 people in white hoods wearing blue piece of cloth that looked like assassins from Assassin's Creed. They were going into a building.

(particular blue cothing I found. this one looked so much like the one I saw in dream O_o)

At this point I thought 'I gotta meet my shiny new friend and then fight more enemies!' So as I tried to go to the forest.....I woke up because my bed was too hot and my nose was running.
      WakingNomad likes this.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      PSYBLADE: Not Beastmaster yet? FFFUUU--/ White whale and green giants! - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

PSYBLADE Entry

Lifted my dream body and leaped out of bed. I went to the living room and opened the veranda door. I transformed into Leila in Johan mode. I grabbed my sickle leaning against a wooden chair in the middle of lawn field. Wooohoo! I screamed and flew high up in the air.

To the forest of Denn! I landed on the ground and I could see some trees beyond houses. I walked towards the forest.

I don't remember what happened here. It's kinda foggy.... I was either in the forest or in some kind of apartment building, I'm sure about the latter. I was with other players fighting zombies! I think there were orcs too. This time the enemies were stronger than before. I had to swoosh my sickles several times to kill a zombie.

Then I remembered I had to meet my shiny animal friend. And there it was - a white baby dragon! Its skin was so snow white. but then.......I woke up at this point. FFFFFFFAAAAk!

________
      Fades into semi-LD...

I was with my friends at sea. The water looked dirty, but then it changed to shiny emerald color as I got a little lucid. I jumped into the water (the water was deep) and tried to breathe while I'm swimming. It worked! As I floated up to the surface I saw huge 2 white whales swimming under neath. It was kinda scary but magical. I suddenly had urge to ride the white whale. Then it came close to the surface and I was on the back of the whale. I could feel his vivid skin. When he was accelerating he suddenly dived underneath the surface of water and floated up again. It was fun.
      He brought me to somewhere and there were 3 huge green giants. It didn't have limbs, but 2 or 3 huge googly eyes - it looked like something legit(?), as if they were from myth or legend. I saved the whale from these contemptuous giants, I don't know if I used my Psyblade sickle but I killed all of them.
      WakingNomad likes this.

Member Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Sorry I had a dryspell during December because of school. But today I earned Beastmaster title I'm gonna keep playing this to improve my dream battle skill and do the intermediate rank

PSYBLADE: Beastmaster!/ Wolfie <3/ Beetch Queen - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

PSYBLADE Entry

LD during nap

-Before this I had another LD of Psyblade where I summoned my new animal friend (I didn't like the white dragon) and it was a grey wolf, at a dark forest. All I remember is that I hugged him and I woke up there. I didn't write the DJ down cuz I was lazy-

SP hit and I lifted my dream body. I stood up in my room in front of the mirror and tried to wear Leila's Johan costume. This time I tried Dexter's 'belief' method. I 'believed' that I was wearing dark red hood coat, not expecting it. And then.... when I looked at the mirror I was wearing the whole coat right away!!!! This time it looked more Assassin Creedish. Like my hood was pointy in the middle lol

I went into the kitchen to wear the mask trying to summon somewhere on the table, but I couldn't find one. At this point I felt my physical body in reality at the same time with in dream. Then I went back to my body...

I lifted up and and once more I was my room but this time I was a little in hurry to finish Psyblade. I wore Johan costume, and went outside, and flew around a little. I tried to find my animal by calling... I didn't name him yet so I was like D'oh! And just called him 'Wolfie'. I imagined him coming out of back of a van while I was standing on a backyard lawn and he came out! He was more whitish this time.

I said hi to him, and I climbed on his back and he was now almost the size of a horse. He summoned the portal himself and he started running, me holding onto him really tightly with the great leap into the portal, to go to the forest of Denn. I said aww Wolfie you summoned a portal for me!!

The forest looked like a movie scene - it was really greenish-dark and somehow creepy, but it had a nice deep, brooding atmosphere. I could sense that the forest was a 'den' of monsters. The trees looked like the ones from Naruto, and Wolfie was jumping over the branches. I tried to look for a monster and suddenly up above this giant!! humanoid bee queen!! was shooting her stings and those sharp toxic stings were raining down onto us.

"holy shit holy shit don't attack us right now, you Bee-itch queen!"

When she heard me she got pissed off and she shot more stings xD
      I hesitated because I couldn't find my sickle. I tried to 'believe' that while I was making a fist my sickle was held in my hand. But it didn't work. The queen was now flying over to chase us. Wolfie ran away and I was like oh what the hell - when I touched my waist there was already a nice dagger in the holder. So I took it out and jumped off from Wolfie, and made critical attack onto the queen!! She got hurt and I literally heard ugly yelling of a monster in pain.

I landed on a thick branch and struck my dagger on it and the dagger stayed there. I tried to summon my real sickle in my hands, while holding up my arms in front of my chest. It didn't work again though. :/
      So I just broke this long decent-looking branch out of the tree on the right side, and I concentrated on it - the branch got longer and it was made into a sickle. (except it was brown)

So I leaped into the air again and I attacked the bee more, with my epic sickle! I don't know how she died, but somehow she was killed. I think she fell down to the pitch black along the tall trees.

I met Wolfie and we were so happy that we achieved Beastmaster of Psyblade. I gave Wolfie my smooches and he blushed. (I kinda blushed too haha) And we decided to go back to the town of Denn! So I climbed on Wolfie's back and he summoned a portal again, and we went into shimmering blue light.

We were in the sunny town of Denn. Right there, we were at Green Fairy bar. I think I saw something on the wall or heard someone saying 'meet Raven, meet Nomad, and meet MoSh in this bar' as if I was in a RPG game.

I tried to achieve Brawler rank but sadly I woke up here. But it was so much fun with Wolfie
      WakingNomad likes this.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Hello Friends. I have had quite a few dreams of playing different characters in the Land of Aud, travelling in and out of Denn. I didn't post any of the dreams here, because, I guess, I told myself, I'm not really playing or something silly!
      Anyway, I couldn't find some of the dream entries. I had some where I was the bartender. But, I did create a character called The Great Montulu, and here are the dreams:

The Great Montulu - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Montulu in Nowhere - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views
      AnotherDreamer likes this.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      I didn't complete any of the tasks, but I attempted the Warrior and Green Fairy Brawl adventures. I was so close to finishing the Green Fairy Brawl adventure too!

I closed my eyes for about 7 seconds and imagined being at Denn. I could both see the town and feel myself being there. When I opened my eyes it actually worked, I was a little bit surprised but happy all the same. Denn looked like an Arabic town from back in the day. There was sand on the ground and all of the buildings were made out of sandstone. Most of them had beautiful cloths draped over the top as a roof and cloths for doors. I was in the free market and the blacksmith was standing in front of me. He had a huge barrel of weapons next to him, so I told him that I needed a weapon and he threw a little baby spiked dagger at me. He asked me, "Does this work for you?" I told him no and tossed it on the ground. He then threw me a double-bladed battleaxe and I thought about it for a second and told him no again. Then he pulled a large-bladed scimitar out of the barrel that could fold in on the handle so that I could store it like a pen. I told him, "Now that's what I'm talking about". I reached into my pocket and pulled out some wooden coins, half of them flew through the air towards the blacksmith. I thanked him and decided to head towards the green fairy. Dream ended, DEILD.

I was back in the free market, wandering around while looking at all the cool stores. I saw a medicine store and thought about going in there, but then the dream ended again, DEILD again.

I started out on the rooftops and the town looked like it was only partially materialized again, so I ran across the rooftops for a minute to solidify my place in the dream and then I jumped down. After wandering around for a little bit I found some taverns, I almost went in but when I looked at their signs they didn't say The Green Fairy. There were a lot of taverns too, I figured the people in this town must be a bunch of drunks. I asked a DC where I could find the Green Fairy and he pointed around a corner, I thanked him. Sure enough, the Green Fairy was around the corner. It has old-western style swing doors. As I walked inside, I noticed that this building was very tall but it had a white cloth for a roof above the 2nd floor. I asked if there was a table I could sit down at and the bartender told me to go to hell, dream ended. I DEILD'd again.

Back in the Green Fairy, but this time I was sitting down at the bar, drinking beer with my dream girlfriend. We talked for awhile and joked around, I started to get a little bit lost in the dream but then it ended again. DEILD, last time.

We were now sitting at a small table by the bar and our pitcher of beer had almost ran out. Bartender walked by and spilled our beer on the floor, I was pretty upset. I had forgotten that I wanted to start a brawl in there though. I drank the rest of the beer in the pitcher and got over it. He offered to move us to a nicer table, I said okay. As we were walking I remembered what I wanted to do, meet Staysharp and battle him in the bar. Dream got blurry, I tried to stabilize, didn't work and I woke up.
      Finally got to Denn, yay! - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views
      WakingNomad likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2