• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Stop Drop and Roll. Why Lucidology and Nicholas Newport are creating misinformation.

DebraJane Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>EbbTide000</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Adelaide, South Australia
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Mario92 View Post
      There is no way someone can be this new to the internet...
      Mario92

What do you mean by that?
      EbbTide000's Signature.
      My original username was debraJane, later I became Havago. Click link below!
      What are Your Thoughts on This?
      http://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dre...houghts-2.html

Miss Sixy <span class='glow_FFFFFF'>Maria92</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      It's just...you fly off on some of the craziest tangents. This thread was initially about Newport's spread of misinformation, but it now contains everything from bizarre kitten dreams and mandalas to bird word (seriously, you've never seen that before, or at least heard of it?). It's some of the strangest posting patterns I think I've ever seen.
      Kona likes this.

Click the sig for my Dream Journal
      444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

DebraJane Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      I

have vigorously defended Nick Newport and his work to the hilt.

And I will continue to do so on this thread (which is about his 102) and on the other thread (which is about his 101).

Other than that, I have to respond to personal taunts by Aquanina, and Raspberry, and Billy, and U.
      EbbTide000's Signature.

The i's are invisible. Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Referrer Silver
      LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by debrajane View Post
      I

And I will continue to do so on this thread (which is about his 102) and on the other thread (which is about his 101).
      Why? What compels you to defend him like this?

The best thing I've heard about 'his' techniques is that mcwillis got a single lucid using one of the more original ones. Of course he admits continued use brought no further success, which leads me to believe it was just placebo.

Again, I ask, why defend this man? Do all of you just find him attractive or something? 'Cause I don't see it.
      Raspberry and Mario92 like this.

DJ Entries
      I

Other than that, I have to respond to personal taunts by Aquanina, and Raspberry, and Billy, and U.

Whoa.

Ok, 1:

I'm not taunting you. If I were taunting you I would most likely get referred to a mod, and warned about it. But other than that, I'm not throwing insults at you in the first place.

The thing is, is that no one understands any of you posts. This is what I try to say to you. I don't say this to taunt you or make you feel bad, but because it's true. You ramble, and talk about things in a way that leaves me confused about what you were trying to point out in the first place. Such as when you talk about the saltcube website, and remote viewing. I still don't know why you brought them up.

Another thing is that in this and other threads, you have brought up random conversations and questions with people that have absolutely no relation to the topic. Fair enough an odd off topic post, but not ones that lead to whole discussions or explanations. You could easily pm someone or look around the site to help you. That is why I mentioned this to you.

2: How many lucid dreams has Nick Newport actually helped you achieve?
      Mario92 likes this.

DebraJane Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      In my 51 years I have had one OBE and 2 lucid dreams, but something else happens to me. I have no evidence to back this up but I am sure that this "something else" that happens to me is common.

This "something else" is not talked about in any forums that I know of.

I fear talking too loud about it would cause an avalanche of (#@??WTF!!??#@) from you Lucid Dreamers and OBEers.

But

I still think "IT" is common, just subtle and because there is no nomenclature yet formed to discuss "IT" with, "IT" remains invisible.

My "Synchronicity games" make IT more visible, (more sensible).

Folks play my games. IT happens. Folk freek, and shy away.

I think they shy away because they can't form the words to discuss it because as of yet there are no words in our language (yet) to discus it with, even though IT does happen and has been happening forever.

It is merging.

It is not Lucid Dreaming or OBEing.
      EbbTide000's Signature.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.
      Mzzkc, Kona and nina like this.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

DJ Entries
      What is merging?

If you think it's too "out there" but still want to talk about it, I recommend the deep dreaming section

Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Referrer Silver
      LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      She's prolly talking about dream events coinciding with real world events coinciding with other people's real world/dream events. Not a particularly new concept, but definitely not something that should be discussed in this thread.

Debrajane, you still haven't answered my question: Why defend Newport?
      Raspberry likes this.

DebraJane Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries

Thank you for mensioning a place that might be about merging

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry View Post
      What is merging?

If you think it's too "out there" but still want to talk about it, I recommend the deep dreaming section
      Deep Dreaming Section

Thank you Raspberry

I just woke up, it is 7:30am Sunday 20/March here. I am on my phone but later after i've done the cleaning I will go to Netzone Internet Cafe where I can more easily check out the place you mentioned, the Deep Dreaming Section of Dream Views.

I'm excited, I hope there is something about what I call merging there.
      EbbTide000's Signature.

DebraJane Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries

Nick Newport and I Seem to have merged on several occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzzkc View Post
      She's prolly talking about dream events coinciding with real world events coinciding with other people's real world/dream events. Not a particularly new concept, but definitely not something that should be discussed in this thread.

Debrajane, you still haven't answered my question: Why defend Newport?
      Yup, Mzzkc

Like I'd be be awake grieving early hours of the morn about a cat I murder 30 years ago. My old phone called out "new message" and I opened the lint email to find that Nick just posted on saltcube about a cat. Still in tears about my old, secret crime, I post on salt cube what just happened.

Another time I went down to my sacred beach to begin my remotely viewing/mutual dream thingy. My legs are killing me. I lean on a memorial rock to pluck up the courage to walk to the end of the Henley Beach Jetty. I walk the Jetty holding on to the rail for support.

I nearly make it to the end and back but sit on a bench to rub my painful calfs.

A young South Korean man walks up to me, holding a fishing rod, His name is Moon Hee. In broken English he says he is does traditional massage. He can help me. He wants my permission to treat my pain.

He spends a good 20 minutes three-and-then free of charge. He really knows his stuff.

I take my Target picture but also take Moon He's pic and post in my rv thread on saltcube.

Next morning I'm back infront of the Jetty on Henley Beach Square fighting the wind and the rain trying to get a decent pic of the War Memorial rock that I leaned-on in pain yesterday. My phone calls out "New Message". It is Nick posting an amazing prophetic lucid dream he just had.

In it there were text-banners streaming from the MOON.

ABOUT CIVIL "WAR".

that is two times Nick Newport and I were "merged"

But even stronger "sync" have happened.

THAT is why I defend Nick and His WORK.
      EbbTide000's Signature.

LD Count
      l҉ots
      DJ Entries
      So, it has nothing to do with the validity or effectiveness of the methods he teaches.

Good to know.

Wants to be canadian! Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Populated Wall Veteran Second Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      The dream world.
      DJ Entries
      I

hey! i was joking around!

Pm me about any lucid dreaming related questions you have!

Adopted: Zalak123, Bleant, Fengo, SuperDub49, olo12

Wants to be canadian! Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Populated Wall Veteran Second Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      The dream world.
      DJ Entries
      Yup, Mzzkc

Like I'd be be awake grieving early hours of the morn about a cat I murder 30 years ago. My old phone called out "new message" and I opened the lint email to find that Nick just posted on saltcube about a cat. Still in tears about my old, secret crime, I post on salt cube what just happened.

Another time I went down to my sacred beach to begin my remotely viewing/mutual dream thingy. My legs are killing me. I lean on a memorial rock to pluck up the courage to walk to the end of the Henley Beach Jetty. I walk the Jetty holding on to the rail for support.

I nearly make it to the end and back but sit on a bench to rub my painful calfs.

A young South Korean man walks up to me, holding a fishing rod, His name is Moon Hee. In broken English he says he is does traditional massage. He can help me. He wants my permission to treat my pain.

He spends a good 20 minutes three-and-then free of charge. He really knows his stuff.

I take my Target picture but also take Moon He's pic and post in my rv thread on saltcube.

Next morning I'm back infront of the Jetty on Henley Beach Square fighting the wind and the rain trying to get a decent pic of the War Memorial rock that I leaned-on in pain yesterday. My phone calls out "New Message". It is Nick posting an amazing prophetic lucid dream he just had.

In it there were text-banners streaming from the MOON.

ABOUT CIVIL "WAR".

that is two times Nick Newport and I were "merged"

But even stronger "sync" have happened.

THAT is why I defend Nick and His WORK.
      what.are.you. TALKING ABOUT

i think we all need to RC when reading debra's posts
      Mario92 and Raspberry like this.

Pm me about any lucid dreaming related questions you have!

Adopted: Zalak123, Bleant, Fengo, SuperDub49, olo12

DebraJane Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Billy

What's RC?
      EbbTide000's Signature.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Billy

What's RC?

@ wall of text: If you know enough people for long enough and interact with them often enough, then yeah, you're gonna find some subtle similarities between their dreams and your waking life. But there's no reason to think that whoever you're "syncing" with is beyond criticism. Newport may mean well, but as we've demonstrated, his information in the field of lucid dreaming is incomplete and at times inaccurate. There is nothing special (and certainly nothing worth paying money for) in his tutorials.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

DebraJane Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      You guys

Are like some boring broken record. One which plays ok for a while then gets caught in a loop when it comes to a scratch.

Like listening to an old parrot whose entire repetour is:

Polly wants a cracker
      Polly wants a cracker
      Polly wants a cracker
      Adinfinitum.
      EbbTide000's Signature.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Responding with valid counter-arguments is apparently not an option for you.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

DebraJane Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      I want to sync-up and have some fun.

I don't like arguing cos I'm no good at it.

In my outer-life I am friendly with boring people. I live in a 17 room boarding house and folks are ok.

There is amazing potential for spectacular fun in remote viewing/mutual dreaming/synking.

I am not that interested in dreaming or lucid dreaming or out of body experiencers. To me they are lonely, boring and unverifyable.

Participants, Focussing on the Mandala to remote view and/or teleport, then posting, has lead to me going to where that Mandala is anchored and photographing what the participant saw in their dream.

Also it was noticed that when there was more than one participant (on saltcube) focussing on Nick Newport's cardboard box or EyeOneBlack's star, participants would dream each others dreams.

This stuff is heaps more interesting to me than endless argument.

This stuff is heaps more interesting to me than lonly, boring, ordinary, unverifyable, lucid dreaming and obeing.
      EbbTide000's Signature.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Except LDing is verifiable, not boring, not ordinary and not lonely. You must be doing it wrong <.<
      Especially since you can do the stuff you want to do through LDing lol

DebraJane Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Your definition of verifiable is different to mine.
      EbbTide000's Signature.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Uh, if you want to change the definition sure, but it should be around the same for everyone. Now if you please stop insulting LDing just because you can't effectivelly use it for the sake of your own experiments, I would be happy.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Your definition of verifiable is different to mine.
      They can't be all that different if you've "verified" remote dreaming, syncing, and remote viewing.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

DebraJane Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Umm, Ok Hukif

I was typing out a note in the note section of this phone. I adjust about to copy and paste it into a post here when you post popped into my email box when I reread it, it was "insulting" lucid dreaming. So, I deleted it. I don't really want to antagonise you lucid dreamers.

Umm, ummmmmmh I just don't know how to encourage you people to give that Mandala a whirl.
      EbbTide000's Signature.

DebraJane Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Umm, Ok Hukif

I was typing out a note in the note section of this phone. I adjust about to copy and paste it into a post here when you post popped into my email box when I reread it, it was "insulting" lucid dreaming. So, I deleted it. I don't really want to antagonise you lucid dreamers.

Umm, ummmmmmh I just don't know how to encourage you people to give that Mandala a whirl.
      EbbTide000's Signature.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast