• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 23 of 23

    Thread: Discuss.

    1. #1
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031

      Discuss.

      Discuss.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    2. #2
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger Second Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Zoth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Gender
      Location
      Lost in the World
      Posts
      1,940
      Likes
      2550
      DJ Entries
      47
      I completely disagree.
      Quote Originally Posted by nito89 View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by zoth00 View Post
      You have to face lucid dreams as cooking:
      Stick it in the microwave and hope for the best?
      MMR (Mental Map Recall)- A whole new way of Recalling and Journaling your dreams
      Trying out MILD? This is how you become skilled at it.

    3. #3
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Quote Originally Posted by zoth00 View Post
      I completely disagree.
      I don't think you do. You might think you disagree, but that's just your opinion.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    4. #4
      Luminescent sun chaser Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points
      AURON's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      LD Count
      400ish
      Gender
      Location
      The World That Never Was
      Posts
      4,172
      Likes
      3214
      DJ Entries
      554
      Too senseless.

    5. #5
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      LD Count
      Counts fingers
      Gender
      Location
      Austin
      Posts
      4,118
      Likes
      4859
      DJ Entries
      111
      I think I agree.





      <<<<---senselessly reopens thread

    6. #6
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Thank you for your decision and your agreement. I agree with your decision and disagree with your agreement because I do not think you think you agree with the disagreement. You think you disagree. You only think you think you agree.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    7. #7
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      OpheliaBlue's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Aisle NEIN
      Posts
      13,310
      Likes
      13721
      DJ Entries
      224
      I don't think this thread is senseless enough for SB

      >> moved to Lounge so we can +like posts.

    8. #8
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      LD Count
      Counts fingers
      Gender
      Location
      Austin
      Posts
      4,118
      Likes
      4859
      DJ Entries
      111
      ^^^

      Did you forget to move it to the Lounge?


      Whatever you said, UM...I...agree?


    9. #9
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      OpheliaBlue's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Aisle NEIN
      Posts
      13,310
      Likes
      13721
      DJ Entries
      224
      I jest

    10. #10
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      LD Count
      Counts fingers
      Gender
      Location
      Austin
      Posts
      4,118
      Likes
      4859
      DJ Entries
      111
      I joust your jest.

      I've had several discussions today but none of them have been as discussing as this one.

    11. #11
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      This thread discussed me too. I just want to joust, but not just in jest. I hereby alter the history of the cosmos such that I and the previous two posters have all lived in Texas.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    12. #12
      Moderator Achievements:
      Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Vivid Dream Journal Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points
      anderj101's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      LD Count
      ∞ 0
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      2,797
      Likes
      5826
      DJ Entries
      230
      My senseless sensors have sensed that the senselessness of this thread is sensational.

    13. #13
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      That is sensational, and it is part of the sensationalness, so I beg to differ with the idea that I disagree with this. Whoever said that knows who he is, if he has found himself. I wonder if he asked himself where he last had himself.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    14. #14
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      tropicalbreeze's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Gender
      Location
      everywhere
      Posts
      923
      Likes
      1355
      i agree with all the posters that have replied in this thread. you guys are right, i do look sensational.

    15. #15
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      LD Count
      Counts fingers
      Gender
      Location
      Austin
      Posts
      4,118
      Likes
      4859
      DJ Entries
      111
      If he had himself last, but hasn't found himself, and he was where he was when he had himself, how would he know where he is now or then, or even who he is?

      What if we're more than who we think we are?

      I think I just desensitized myself to the sensational senselessness. Does that make sense?

    16. #16
      The traveller Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      HeavySleeper's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Glasgow, Scotland
      Posts
      1,134
      Likes
      1243
      My spidey senseless is tingling!

    17. #17
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      That does make sense and sensation, but that is not that or thaT, and it is neither here nor where it is. He could have been somewhere other than where he was because he was someone else other than himself as himself when he was being himself because he stopped trying to be something he was. He has too many selves to be himself, though that is not true of all of himselves.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    18. #18
      Haunted by entropy. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      sloth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      LD Count
      20 years worth
      Gender
      Location
      Deep in the woods
      Posts
      2,122
      Likes
      573
      My scentless spitter is jingling.
      ---o--- my DCs say I'm dreamy.

    19. #19
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      OpheliaBlue's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Aisle NEIN
      Posts
      13,310
      Likes
      13721
      DJ Entries
      224
      Quote Originally Posted by Universal Mind View Post
      where he last had himself.
      In the bedroom while watching a good porn.

    20. #20
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      That is where he should look for himself.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    21. #21
      Psychonaut PlanesWalker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      LD Count
      40+
      Gender
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      288
      Likes
      127
      DJ Entries
      8
      Quote Originally Posted by OpheliaBlue View Post
      In the bedroom while watching a good porn.
      Nice
      I Dreamed a Dream
      In it, saw people I've never seen
      Gone places I've never been
      And done things I'd do again.

      www.walkthedreamscape.wordpress.com
      _____________________________

    22. #22
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      LD Count
      Counts fingers
      Gender
      Location
      Austin
      Posts
      4,118
      Likes
      4859
      DJ Entries
      111
      I think found myself once but I'm not sure where I put me.

    23. #23
      Dragon Scionox's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      LD Count
      297
      Gender
      Location
      My lair
      Posts
      2,140
      Likes
      1395
      DJ Entries
      597
      Have you tried searching under yourself of yourselves?

    Similar Threads

    1. New here with dreams to discuss
      By Skaran in forum Introduction Zone
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 01-09-2011, 03:39 AM
    2. Discuss
      By Bearsy in forum Senseless Banter
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 02-14-2009, 12:25 AM
    3. OMG Discuss.
      By Brandon Heat in forum Senseless Banter
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 01-17-2009, 06:23 PM
    4. Discuss
      By phandentium in forum Senseless Banter
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: 05-22-2008, 04:36 PM
    5. Two Topics For Discuss..
      By bobby in forum Beyond Dreaming
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 04-05-2007, 10:14 PM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •