Just a heads up, this dream literally felt somewhere between 1 day and 1 week long. When I awoke from it I was late for class so I couldn't recall all of it perfectly, but I knew for sure it was at least 1 day long. I'm not going to type all of it because so much happened, and it would take forever, but this is the summed up version.
1. I was somewhere walking in a stretch of grass on the side of a massive freeway. My mom, dad, and sister were walking in front of me. The sun was shining bright and the sky was clear. Suddenly my father turned around to talk to me, "It's your sister's first birthday son" he told me. "What in the fucking hell" I thought to myself. In my fathers arms was my sister, who now no longer looked 15 at all. She didn't look 1 year old, but rather she looked around 4 or 5 years old. Still, I was at a loss of words. "This can't be real" I told myself, but somehow, something inside of me simply KNEW that it was. I proceed to become extremely freaked out as I look around and enforce the fact that I knew that this was all real. My critical thinking skills were extremely high at this point. but I didn't become lucid.
My attention is weakened by the fact that half of the sky is now near pitch black. "There's a heavy storm coming in, we need to get back now!" my father yells. With that we all start running back from where we came. The clouds were approaching us extremely fast and definitely seemed to be going faster than us. A minute or so later the sky is covered in pitch black clouds and it looks like nighttime. It didn't rain though, contrary to my expectation. We continued running and minutes later turned the corner where we went inside of some building. The inside of this building heavily resembled the stock market building in NYC, but the color theme was different. People were everywhere, some were working, some were just socializing. I noticed that there were other families here as well, and they all looked rather concerned.
At this point I sit down somewhere, and my sister follows. As she sits next to me I regain deep thought about what is going on. "This has really happened. I'm somehow stuck in another dimension with no idea of how I've got here" I think to myself. A feeling of intense fright overcomes me and I begin to cry, harder than I ever have before. I feel so lost, with no idea of what to do. I exchange conversation with my sister after I calm down, and am surprised by her cognitive ability for her age. We had no problem holding a solid conversation, although I have forgotten what we talked about. It then hits me, my mother and father were acting way different from usual. Their personality far less energetic, and they seemed as though they were not happy with their life at all. This stressed me out even more.
I take my sister with me and leave the building. It is still dark outside. I walk around another corner and come to a dark two-story house. As I walk inside I recognize my boss. "Bryan, what are you doing here?" I asked. "We're having a get together party for all Walmart employees" he tells me. I see it in him too, he's acting way different. He just isn't acting like himself at all, and his personality mirrors that of my parents. I see many of my coworkers in the living room of this house. One of them notifies everyone that it is time for the toast. She begins talking and telling of how she's loved walmart so much. Other coworkers share their love for walmart, and I soon grow frightened once more. Everyone here is acting the same. It's as if everyone is extremely bored and unhappy with their lives. The energy in the room is dead and happiness and positivity are completely absent.
I take my sister and go outside in an attempt to regain my calmness and sanity. Everything is wrong. Everyone is acting different and mundane. Fast forward and I am now inside of a restaurant with my mother, father, sister, and all of my close friends. As we had all walked in, we tell the waiter we need a table for 8. She leads us to a table for 8 and we all sit down. My friends are all acting like they normally do, however, they sit at a different table than the one we were assigned too. I am now sitting at an 8 person table with just my family, and all of my close friends are sitting at another 8 person table directly in front of us. "Yo, what are you guys doing? Why aren't you sitting over here?" I ask them. "Dude relax it's not a big deal" my best friend Dylan says. All of my close friends then re-engage in conversation with each other, excluding me.
The waiter then proceeds to ask my family and I what we'd like to drink. She stood out to me, clearly. Her energy was vibrant and I could see it in her eyes; she was alive, unlike almost everyone else I had talked to so far. Her hair was long silky and black, and her eyes a piercingly glowing green. I've forgotten what my family members requested to drink, but I asked for water.
Fast forward by a huge amount of time and I am now at work. All of the lights in the store are off, and I can tell by looking through a nearby window that it is dark outside as well. The only light coming in is from the full moon far above me in the night sky. I see one of my other managers, John, taking inventory and just checking the store out. He is out of uniform and seems to not care at all that I am just standing, some 10 feet away from him, not doing any work. Seconds later a group of my coworkers come by and ask for my help on fixing some light-machine. I proceed to do my best to fix it. By the looks of it, the machine emitted strong neon red, green, and yellow lights when working. Much of it looked to be disconnected including the many wires that accompanied it. I did my best and attempted to reconnect everything with the help of my coworkers, but even then, the machine did not work.
Note: This is literally just a fraction of the dream. It lasted much longer than this, but as I mentioned earlier would take forever to type. The fear I experienced within this dream is still partly with me now. Right as I awoke from the dream this morning I literally almost cried due to just how scary this all was. I was also very disoriented as well as the dream felt more real than this waking reality. I feel that part of the fact that this dream was so long is because, in the dream, I knew that everything was real(definitely see possibilities for future use in my LDing journey). It was quite odd that even though practically all of my critical thinking abilities were present, I was not lucid.
Also, like I said, I left out many things. There were many other places and many long walks going to these places. One thing I know for sure now, is that anything is possible in dreams, as I've always thought.
I had just entered into a very large and ambient room, fully lucid. About 75% of the floor in this room was a pool area, and at a first glance it seemed fairly deep as the water was darker the deeper I looked. I looked around the entire room, this time noting my surroundings completely. To my right, near the other corner of the room, was a woman that appeared to be in her early 20's. She had long black curly hair and a nice outfit on as well. Looking to explore to the fullest extent, I jump into the water without hesitation. As I do so, a thin pool noodle manifests around my body and I find myself landing in the water and floating without effort. I look back at the woman and notice that she is now watching me. "You need to stay in that until you're ready to advance to the next stage" she tells me as her voice echoes across the room.
"Well shit, whats the next stage" I thought to myself. I look back at the water and really observe it. After a few seconds of doing this I force myself under, along with the noodle, and look around with my eyes wide open. I can feel the water encompassing my body, but it doesn't hurt my eyes or irritate them in the least; it's effortless. While I'm under, I see what I can only describe to be a pool, under the pool I'm currently floating in. It looks very trippy in the sense that it doesn't make sense, but I highly admire it's design. It reminds me of how underwater caves look when an area of freshwater is above an area of saltwater. Seconds later, I resurface. I swim over to the other side of the room and climb out of the pool. Before me there is a set of small stairs that lead to an open doorway that I can see leads to another large room.
I walk up the steps and into the next room. The room is empty for the most part, and there is no pool. I see a dude on the opposite side, pacing back and forth with his head down as though he is extremely mad. On the wall behind him there are two doorways. My curiosity leads me to go into both rooms. I walk into the room on the left first, and upon doing so, see that it is a very large and empty spaced restroom. The floor is covered in white tile that looks to be a tad bit dirty, and the walls are white. In the farthest corner of the room sits the toilet. In the complete opposite corner is the sink accompanied by a mirror. I walk over to the toilet and see my phone wrapped in brown toilet paper, on top of it. I pick it up and immediately notice that the brown toilet paper is wet. "Wow, that's a little nasty" I say aloud. I unwrap the toilet paper off of it and proceed to wipe off my phone screen which is wet and smells weird.
After doing this I begin to make my way out of the restroom. Just before leaving I remember how my tattoo is always messed up or completely absent in my dreams. I look at my forearm and see that it is indeed messed up and roughly half of it is gone. The font of my tattoo is also extremely sloppy, as though a kid drew it on. It no longer read "Are you dreaming?" but now rather "Ar eaming?" with most of the remaining letters extremely faded. I look next, at my hand, which has several drawings on it, all of which are drawn in a thick dark green ink of some sort. I distinctively remember one of these drawings being a butt with a visible pink butt-crack. "Wow, what the hell is this doing on my hand" I said to myself.
Outside of the restroom I can still hear the mad dude, walking around, now saying stuff to himself. I am not amused. The idea suddenly comes to me that I can create portals. I proceed to walk around the restroom with my hand open, touching the walls with the intention of creating a portal like the ones from the games "Portal" and "Portal 2". I attempt many times, but alas, my doubt brings about my failure. I walk out of the restroom now, and walk right past the mad dude. I get the intuition that he has ADHD or something, but I'm not sure why. The other door is now only steps away, and as I walk into it I find myself going through a short but really dark hallway. As the hallway ends, it opens up into a staircase. As I go up the staircase I see that on the left of it, there is the interior of a giant public plane built into the wall/building. There are many rows of closely placed seats and it perfectly resembles the inside of a public passenger jumbo jet.
When I get to the top of the stairs, I am confronted by an obstacle. This obstacle seems to be a collapsed pillar. I stop for a moment and think, "Holy crap, this all feels as real, if not more real than waking life". I then remember, I don't have my time dilation watch on me and that I need to meet and talk to the "Dream Council". I reinforce a strong awareness and climb over the fallen pillar. It takes me a few tries, but within a matter of seconds I get it. As I climb up and over, and land back on the ground, I find myself now on the second floor of this building. I seem to be inside of some sort of indoor playground-gym, and it's packed with people. This room is slightly bigger than the previous one and it has two floors. The indoor playground area is on the first floor, and the gym is on the second floor. I look around and appreciate the nice diverse color scheme of everything.
It then occurs to me, "I should ask the dream a question" and so I do. "Dream, tell me something that I need to know" I yell out whilst thinking out of curiosity what everyone around will do. I didn't expect an answer as I felt a doubt inside of me, but contrary to my expectation, I got an answer. A lean muscular man emerged from the elliptical section of the gym and approached me. "What do you want to know?" He asked me in a heavy french accent. I think to myself, "What do I want to know?" The few seconds of silence and deep thought were interrupted as he said, "How to achieve the vibration stage?". While I did want to learn that, and was extremely surprised by him even mentioning that, I replied "No, I want to get my time dilation watch". Without hesitation the man said "Easy" as he handed me a harness, "Climb this wall first, and it's yours". I turn around and see a rock wall about 6 feet in height, and I know what I have to do. I give him the harness so that he can properly place it on me, and get ready to scale this wall.
Just then, my alarm goes off and wakes me up into complete disorientation.
Note: entire LD, as usual, felt as real, if not more real than waking life.
1. It's nighttime and I am standing in a field of grass. In front of me there is a group of small houses, and in 3 of these houses all of the lights are on. It's so dark that I can barely see anything else, and the moon is absent. After a few more moments of just standing in place I start to feel a creepy vibe, like I'm being watched. I feel as though someone or something will be coming after me soon. I turn around and am about to get on my motorcycle, but I can't find my helmet. After feeling around for a few seconds I finally feel my helmet. As I look at it I realize that it is literally so dark that I can only see the outline of it. I put my helmet on and get on my bike.
My gut instinct is getting stronger regarding the feeling that someone is coming after me. I start up my bike and start going forward. Just then a red truck comes from behind me and is now coming at me at full speed. The headlights on this truck are blinding, and I instantly turn back around and pull the throttle. My bike is now speeding up and reaching full speed, but ahead of me I see dangerous obstacles. All around in the field in front of me I can see large pieces of elongated metal, and I realize that if I fuck up it's going to be bad. With no other choice I keep going, now weaving through the field of metal. The truck is still close behind me, but it's getting closer. Suddenly I notice a really large piece of metal only feet in front of me. "There's no way I'm going to get over that" I think to myself. Seconds later I hit the metal and fly off of my bike and into the air.
Now I am in 3rd person perspective. I see myself faceplant into the ground, followed by the truck flying over me and getting completely totaled as it rolls and slams into more metal that I had somehow avoided. A brief period of confusion overcomes me, and I suddenly find myself on the road next to where I had just crashed. There's a loud noise in the distance, and it's growing even louder every second I stand still. I look up into the sky and see 3 or so fighter jets approaching my area. A random male voice tells me "Get out of the area now!". The ground suddenly becomes lit up with red circular lights and I quickly realize that this is the targets of the jets.
The noise of the jets is now incredibly loud and still growing. I start running away. In front of me the road ends and gives way to a cliff. Past this cliff is an enormous city. Bigger than any city I have ever seen before. On top of that the city is the 2nd most futuristic of its kind that I have ever seen; but still more futuristic than the city in Total Recall. I look up once more and see the jets fire missiles towards the area which I still have not fully evaded. I am now fully sprinting. Moments later, just as I jump off the edge, the missiles hit. I successfully escape the present danger, but now am faced with a new one. Now I am free falling, with nothing to save me. As I look at the city I realize how far I must be falling. I have now been falling for 30 or so seconds and still am no where near the ground. If I were to take a guess on how much longer I would be falling, I would guess it would be another 10 minutes at least.
At the bottom, on the ground, I could see extremely busy roads filled with technology I could have never even imagined before. Even now, I cannot explain it as there was endless amounts of detail. Looking forward I saw what looked to be the main area of the city. I see many skyscrapers that make waking life skyscrapers look like ants. These buildings were so enormous in size, unlike anything I have ever seen before. Meanwhile, I am still falling. I hear a voice in my ear, "Activate gliding sequence" and suddenly, large black wings are ejected out of my sides. I am now no longer falling, but rather gliding. I go towards the heart of the city and am now flying past robotic things and flying ships as well as much much more. It was all so much to take in.
1. I am inside of a car, in the backseat. There is a girl sitting to the right of me, as well as a girl in the passenger seat up front, and another girl driving. We are on the freeway going pretty fast and I am just chilling enjoying the ride. Up ahead there is an exit that leads to a town that is very will lit. As we continue driving, we see not far in the distance, a shootout taking place. It seems to be a huge gang versus a whole squad of police cars. This is all taking place in the middle of the road a little bit ahead of us, but surprisingly enough there isn't much traffic considering there's barely any cars on the road. Nevertheless, the cars that are ahead of us are at a complete stop for the most part, and a few cars are driving around the scene to avoid it.
"This has to be a dream" I think to myself without a doubt. I am now lucid, but still in the car. The girls in the car now start freaking out heavily and are in panic mode. "Just veer off to the right and drive through the grass" I tell the girl who is driving. She doesn't listen. I repeat myself, this time in a more urgent tone, "Just drive into the grass and go towards the town" I say with a loud voice. She then finally gets it and listens, but she doesn't go to the town, instead she drives past the town and we are now on some road that is completely dead with no other cars in sight. I decide that its about time for me to get out of the car, so I tell the girl driving, "Just pull over I'm getting out."
Once again, she doesn't listen and just completely ignores me. We are now headed towards a dark alley that has a long bridge going over it. I can clearly see that this alley is pretty dark, and it strikes me as very sketchy. Seconds later, in the middle of the alley that we are about to enter, I see an extremely huge dude wearing some sort of creepy ski mask, and a matching creepy all black outfit. Normally I wouldn't be too intimidated by this as I am lucid, but this guy looks about 9 feet tall and looks like he weighs about 500 pounds of pure muscle. At this point I have decided that I am no longer going to wait for the girl to stop the car, I am just going to get out. The other two girls that were in the car with us are now gone and it's just me and her.
As I open the back right door to get out, the girl suddenly stops on a dime. I get out of the car and look down the alley which starts just about 20 feet in front of where I am standing. The huge 9 foot tall guy is now sprinting full speed towards me. I glance at the car and the girl is now gone. It's just me. "Fuck this shit I'm not staying to find out what happens" I say out loud. With that, I look to my right and see a huge building that, as usual, is an architectural masterpiece. I jump about 10 feet into the air in order to climb onto the ledge of the building, and am successful. Just then as I am about to continue climbing, I see two men wearing red bomber jackets flying towards me. I then hear an extremely deep inhuman voice say "Block his awareness".
The instant this is said, I lose lucidity and am now just trying to escape the area. One of the men wearing the red bomber jackets has now landed 5 feet away from me and is walking towards me as though he were on some sort of mission.
1. I was riding on a train. This train seemed rather futuristic and its entire interior proved this well. My sister sat next to me and we, or rather should I say I, had no idea where we were going. I looked out the train window to my right and saw a highly futuristic city with endless architectural masterpieces and buildings. Outside the sun was beginning to set. I remained sitting down, but I was in complete awe of the city. Suddenly the dreaminess and oddness of this entire situation stuck out to me, "This is a dream" I told myself. I looked through the window once more, but this time really taking everything in. As I looked to the far left through the window I could see a huge vortex in the sky. It was made of colors of red, orange, yellow, but mostly black. "Wow, looks like a black hole" I remember thinking to myself. I was surprised even more when this vortex began moving across the sky at a rather medium-like pace.
I turned and faced my sister. "Dude, count to 4" I told her. "Okay" she said without questioning. In my head I expected her to go past the number 4, and within seconds I was proven right. The whole reason I did this was to test the expectation effect once more as it had been a while since I've directly influenced the dream. After this my sister promptly said "I'm lucid". Suddenly the train stopped, but it was only for a minute or two until it resumed on its path. I remember seeing my manager Bryan on the train. He had told me not to leave my "juice" on the train ledge, and "especially not in plain sight of the train employees". A while later the train stopped and I got off. As I did so I thought to myself, "Wow that was an extremely long ride". Looking back at it now, I am confident that the ride lasted well over 10 minutes. My sister never got off the train, only myself and a few other people did.
Not far ahead of me I saw a huge gas station. The outside was made of black and green glossy bricks, and it too had a futuristic look to it. As I walked inside I was immediately alarmed by the sight of a robbery taking sight. 4 guys had their guns drawn at a receptionist in the bank area of this gas station. "Huh, a full bank inside of a gas station" I thought to myself. I decided to take part in this event, so I let the adrenaline come through me as I sprinted for cover near the back of this gas station. I ended up all the way in the back in the stock room, and as it turns out, everyone else went there too. Among these people was my good friend Josh. We we both crouched down taking cover behind something, and he was only about 3 or 4 feet away from me.
"Bro, BitCoin has been surging lately" he tells me. "Really?" I reply. "Yeah man, some reports say that it's expected to reach 2,000 for a single bitcoin by sometime next year" he says. "Damn bro, if I would've known. I'm going to have to buy some to get in with the profit making" I told him. As you can probably guess, at this point I indulge a little too much into the dream and I almost lose my lucidity. I notice that we have all been waiting in this backroom for quite some time, so I get up and jump over the obstacle I was crouched behind and begin to walk out.
As I come back to the front of the store I see that the 4 robbers are now just walking around and looking at stuff. About a minute after this I lose lucidity due to the fact that I wasn't sure what I wanted to do.
1. Me and A had just walked into my room. She closed the door behind me and we just started talking. Oddly enough, my light was on for once, which never happens in dreams. "Cory play with my hair" she told me. "Uh sure?" I said with a confused look on my face and a smirk. "Get up here" I told her. I was sitting on the bed and for some reason she was on the floor doing something I can't remember. She got on the bed with me and laid against my chest. I noticed that there was nothing sexual about this, I was just enjoying the moment and her laughs.
1. I was walking home from the area where my bank is at. Multiple people whom I didn't know were walking in the same direction as me. It was nighttime and rather quiet. Suddenly I thought to myself, "Why am I walking so slow and why am I even walking home in the first place? Is this a dream?" I ask. Now I become lucid, but I look at my tattoo just to make sure. Immediately I notice that my tattoo is insanely smaller than usual, the font is different, and it is now near my tri-cep/elbow area of my arm. It took me only seconds to notice all of this and I was on my way. "What should I do?" I thought to myself. I start running and just looking at my surroundings. I see that there is a mexican grill in front of me, and there are lights surrounding this building. "Oh, I gotta get that time dilation watch" I said to myself. Just then I manifest a trail of light that will lead me to the watch, and indeed, a glowing yellow neon trail appears at my feet.
I start following it with a quick pace, and soon I find myself running once more. Suddenly my pace started to pick up without my intention of doing so and I was now running incredibly fast and also sliding at times to get to my destination. At one point, I could see ahead of me that the trail actually went into the ground. As I looked exactly where it went into the ground, I saw that the area of the ground that it went into was transparent. Because of this transparency, I could see below into another "level" of the dream? Or Earth maybe? It was rather confusing. In this other "level" of ground I saw a smooth clean tennis court that resembled something out of a video game. While still maintaining an incredibly fast running pace, I jumped and dove head first into the transparent part of the ground with the intention of going through. While doing so I manifested music and musical effects into the dream. As I went through the ground I heard futuristic electronic noises. Seconds later I "awoke" in my bed.
I immediately grabbed my Dream Journal from the side of my bed(I haven't used an actual notebook to journal in over a year) and I start writing stuff down. About a minute later I lay back down and within seconds find myself in another dream. I'm now in Walmart. In front of me there is a large kiosk with interesting looking products on it. Suddenly I become aware of how the current situation is odd and I once more ask myself, "Is this a dream?". I then become lucid and decide to look at the products at this kiosk. As I walk right up to the kiosk I pass a coworker I know and she says "hey" to me with which I reply to with a "hey" back and continue on my way.
I kneel down and see that these products are something I've never seen before. I have no idea how to describe them. I can say however, that each product had a word on it. One product had "Wealth" written on it, another had "Health" written on it, another had "Happiness" written on it. None of these products really interested me, except for the health one. I look a little to my right and see another product labeled "Sleep and dreaming". I pick up the health product and then grab the sleep and dreaming one out of curiosity to see what I can do with them.
Suddenly I am transported to some sort of busy market street where I am getting shot at from almost every direction except for directly behind me. I see tons of bullets fly past me and I have no idea what is going on. I attempt to "pause" the situation, and as I do so, a pause menu pops up and takes up my view. Though this menu is now fully taking up my view, I am still being shot at and nothing has been paused at all. Through the transparent pause menu I can see this clearly and I can also see that I am losing health extremely fast from looking at my health bar on my HUD.
Within seconds I lose all of my health and die. Everything just suddenly fades to black and this time I actually awake in my waking life bed. "Holy shit" I think to myself as I make a note to remember everything I had just dreamt as I turn over and fall back asleep.
Suddenly I am back in Walmart and have just walked out of the backroom. "Why am I here? I'm off today? Is this a dream?" I said out loud. Instantly I knew that it was and started on my mission: to find A. I see my manager Treyvon a few feet ahead of me. "Hey trey, have you seen A?" I ask him while unintentionally yelling. "Yeah she's right over there" he says as he points over to the cosmetics area of the store. I take off and start running over to the cosmetics area. Suddenly I see a girl with black hair. "That looks like it could be her" I think to myself. I go up to this girl, but as she turns to look at me I realize that it is not her. "Have you seen A?" I ask this random girl who is about my age and rather short.
"Yeah she just went down this aisle" she told me as we walked onto the aisle she pointed at. Just then I see her. She's wearing a tan long sleeve shirt and black leggings. Her black purse is on her shoulder, and overall she is looking fine and fancy. Seconds later A looks right at me and instantly we start walking towards each other. Now we are standing not even a foot apart, and I'm just looking into her dreamy blue eyes. "Wow" I say out loud. I notice that she seems mad/annoyed by the look on her face. Suddenly I get a really really strong notion that she's mad at me for not coming to her earlier. A then turns to walk away, but she only takes one step before I grab her by the arm(softly). "Woah wait, you're not going anywhere yet" I tell her. I then pull her in for a kiss and she doesn't fight it. As my lips are literally inches away from hers, the dream starts destabilizing and everything quickly goes black and I wake up.
Note: in this entire dream chain, each dream was crystal clear and as usual, felt hyper-realistic.
1. I was sitting in a desk inside of what seemed to be a rather normal classroom when I decided to do a reality check. I look down at my tattoo and see that it is really fucked up in that it just looks really messy and that many parts of it have peeled off. "Holy shit, what the hell" I say out loud in a rather highly distressed tone. Instead of realizing that I was dreaming like I normally do, I become worried. Suddenly my friend Emily walks through the classroom door and comes to my desk. "Don't worry, I can fix it" she told me. With that she got on her knees and somehow got one green, orange, and black marker. She then proceeded to draw my tattoo back in with these 3 colors, with which she randomly alternated between. I remember just being really concerned with just how stupid it was starting to look. Sure, she had filled it back in, but it looked even more messy than before.
Parts of the letters on my tattoo were in the color orange and green, instead of the black they should've been. On top of that, Emily had managed to smear all of these markers all over my tattoo so that now it could've passed as a kid's drawing or something of the like. "All done" she said. "Okay thanks" I replied. With that she then got up and walked out of the classroom. "Jesus Christ this looks horrible. I wonder what people will think when they see it" I thought to myself. Just then something inside of me made me want to turn around, and so I did. At the back of the classroom(I was sitting on the first row of desks all the way up front) I saw A, and she was already looking at me with a wide smile. Immediately my heart started pounding and I was filled with emotions of joy as my stomach was filled with butterflies.
I get up out of my desk and walk to the back of the class where A is sitting. I see an empty desk right next to her and sit in it. "Glad to see you again" A said with bright eyes. "You have no idea" I told her as I failed to contain my smile. "Hey, what's your snapchat? I want to add you" she told me. "I don't know, but I'll show you my snapcode so you can add me that way" I replied. A already had her phone out, but I didn't, so I reached into my pocket and got it out. As I turned it on to open up snapchat, something messed up and I remember it taking me a minute or two to actually open up the app. Once I did, I went to my snapcode and showed A, and she scanned it and added me. I remember mentioning my score being around 22,000, and A told me hers was 30,000 or something like that. But when I went to look at my score it only said 2,002 or something like that and I felt a little ashamed(lmao).
When I looked at A's score she only had 3,000. We sat and continued to talk for a while longer, and once again, I made her laugh a lot. At one point I remember her looking me in the eyes with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen(God I mention this so much, I know) and she told me "I can tell we're going to become really close" and then she giggled. In this moment I couldn't help but adore her giggling, but I also felt a wave of happiness come over me because of what she had told me. "For so long", the thought echoed in my mind.
Note: my tattoo is now showing up in basically all of my dreams every night, even the ones I don't journal. Also, she is starting to show up in my dreams at least once a night. I'm making progress and damn does it feel good.
First off, I just want to say I definitely should've become lucid in this dream, I don't know what the hell happened.
1. I found myself inside of what appeared to be a coffee shop. The floor was made of black and white patterned tiles and the walls where slick black in color. All around me were people socializing, drinking what I assumed to be coffee, and people in line ordering whatever. Through the front windows of the shop I could see outside. It was raining fairly hard and thunder roared from the sky frequently. From where I was sitting I could only see a super busy road filled with futuristic cars, pedestrians, and buildings with neon lights that looked like they belonged in the movie total recall. "Wow what beautiful architecture" I thought to myself. Suddenly I get a text from my mom saying "What time do you get home from work?". I ignore the text and get up out of where I had been sitting and walk outside. "Jesus I should've brought an umbrella" I say out loud as I quickly become drenching wet due to the rain.
I walk to my right towards a parking garage. As I get inside I "remember" that I had parked my motorcycle at the far end of the first floor. It's fairly quiet, and on the way to my bike I don't see anyone, I just hear the rain and thunder still. Once I get to my bike I put my helmet on and start it up. I realize that it probably isn't too safe to be riding out in this weather, but oh well. Just as I am pulling out of the parking space I hear someone behind me, "Got room for one more person?". I turn around and see A. "Wtf is she doing here?" I think to myself while at the same time feeling extremely happy suddenly. "Uh yeah, hop on" I tell A with a confused look on my face. She then gets on the back seat of my bike and wraps her arms around me.
I drive out of the parking garage and am now on the same busy street I was looking at only minutes before. "Can you take me home?" A asks. "Sure, where do you live?" I say. "You'll see" she replies with that same insanely beautiful smile she always has. With that I just start driving down the road I am on, waiting for her to tell me where to turn. At this point the rain has slowed down to a light shower, and I am starting to feel cold. Just then A rests her head on my shoulder to the point where she can see everything that I can see. After a few minutes of driving, A tells me to take the "next left". I do so and find that I am now driving down a quite rural looking road. The road itself looks pretty neatly clean though; the grass is cut, the road looks new, and the random trees fit in well. As I keep my focus on driving and not crashing due to it still raining and me being on a bike, I hear something off in the distance. "Home will always be here, unseen, out of sight. Will I disappear, and hide?" a voice says. I recognize the words from a song that I know, but I couldn't remember it at the moment.
Now I'm on the verge of lucidity. Suddenly A tightens her grip on me and kisses me on the cheek. I'm sent into a moment of blissfulness while at the same time realizing that I no longer have my helmet on. "I wish I could see you more often" I tell A. "When you lose yourself I'll be right beside you" she replies. Out of no where my vision starts to fail me, and it's as though I don't have my glasses on anymore or something.
Note: I figured out the song, its "Umbrella Beach" by Owl City.
Also Note: I AM going to be lucid the next time I see her. She's basically a dream sign now.
1. I was in the backroom of my job, Walmart. I remember standing in the very back of this area, and A was with me. It was rather dark, but to my right there was some sort of extension of the building that led to a hallway that was made completely of furnished shiny wood. In this hallway all of the lights were on, so it made things easier to see from where I was currently standing. Suddenly I hear someone in the front of the room say "All right group, it's time for our daily meeting" they said. It sounded like Erica, one of my co-managers. I knew then that A and I had to get out of here otherwise we'd get in trouble. At the moment, no one could see us given that there still wasn't much light, and also that there was freight and pallets of stuff everywhere blocking our view.
I hear a lot of people walking. As I peek out from around a pallet that was taller than me, I see all of my coworkers standing in a circle. The meeting is about to start. "Just tell them you're my girlfriend" I told A "they won't be mad about that cause my other coworker's girlfriend sometimes comes back here to bring him food." "Okay" she nodded. With that we walked out into the open and now everyone was looking at us. Suddenly my other co-manager Joe activates some sort of super loud alarm. Just then I say "Wait stop, this is just my girlfriend" I tell Joe. "Oh okay" he says. He then deactivates the alarm by using his MC-40(a cellular device for company use like tracking inventory, orders, etc) and the alarm stops.
Now we are standing in front of everyone, not knowing what to say. "So what is she doing back here?" one of my coworkers that works in electronics asks. "She was just bringing me food" I reply. "What kind?" someone else asked. Suddenly my electronics coworker starts making up shit about how A is here for some other completely random reason that I don't even remember. "No she just brought me some Jack-In-The-Box" I tell everyone.
Note: I've noticed that every time I feel like I'm losing myself in waking life, she shows up in my dreams without any effort on my part.
1. I was inside of some sort of college building sitting at a table with A. I remember just thinking "I can't believe she's really here." Everything about her was just how she was in waking life. Her smile, her eyes, her soft voice, her personality; everything. We sat and talked for what felt like a really long time and I remember us just really connecting again like we used to a while back. At one point we both got up from the table and started walking around. Somehow we got on the topic of our ages. "You're only one year older than me Cory" she said playfully. "Not even that A, it's only a month remember?" I said as I teased her over her mistake. "Well I'm 18 and you're 19" she told me. I agreed even though her birthday is literally a month after mine and is coming up soon.
I remember that we continued to talk a while longer while walking out of the room that we were in, into the main area of the building. "You never told me what you were majoring in" I said. "I'm majoring in business and I'm going to transfer to U of H after Lonestar" she told me. "Holy shit, we're majoring in the same thing and transferring to the same college. I'm definitely going to make her mine" I thought to myself. As we approach the exit of the building I ask, "So do you want to go on a date?" I asked her. "You know how I feel about that Cory" she replied. Just then I remembered how she had just recently broken up with her boyfriend so I realized how she was feeling. "Don't worry there won't be any feelings. It'll be just us two getting food and nothing more" I told her. "Okay fine" she said with a bright smile. I always fell in love with her smiles; especially the way her eyes smiled with her. I just couldn't couldn't get my mind off of how beautiful she was.
As we continued on our way out of the building I remember making her laugh a lot. At this point I was just so happy to see her again and everything was perfect. As we walked out of the building we came to some sort of marketplace with tons of food places. The sky was overcast and it was a little cold, yet all around the marketplace there were torches lit. This just made everything more dreamy than it already was. For some reason I turn around and look back at the building. When I turn back around she's gone.
"she is like the wind."
1. I was inside of a large room. The lights were off but I could still see extremely well given the fact that there was still a good amount of natural light coming through the windows in front of me. The walls were white and the floor was covered in a nice looking soft white carpet. Most of the room was empty except for a few things here and there, and a TV that was in the corner of the room. Suddenly my friend Taylor walks into the room through the rooms double doorway. Immediately I notice how different she looks. "Oh my gosh, you look like a midget" I tell her(no offense to any midgets that might be reading this). "What the hell Cory!" she says jokingly as she laughs. The Taylor I know in waking life is about 5'6, but this Taylor looked barely 5 feet tall. Her head was also wider as well and some of her facial features were slightly different.
Suddenly the TV in the corner of the room comes on and on the screen there is a random black car and a huge monster truck looking truck parked next to it. I unintentionally focus on the screen and suddenly find myself going into it. I was aware that this was happening, but I did not become lucid. Seconds later I am now standing next to the black car and monster truck that were on the TV screen I was looking at only moments before. I open the driver door to the small car and get inside. I don't remember starting the car, but that being said it worked perfectly fine. As I start driving I notice that Taylor is suddenly now in the passenger seat, and there are also two random girls in the backseat. I don't really care, so I keep on driving. I am driving towards the end of a cul-de-sac, and I notice that it is extremely packed. There are cars parked on each side of the road, and there is an island in the middle of this cul-de-sac with a rather extremely large tree coming out of it. At the end of this cul-de-sac I can see an opening where a fence seems to have fallen apart. Through this opening I see a field of grass and more houses in the distance.
I remember exchanging some conversation with Taylor and the other girls in the car as they seemed rather unnerved. As I ever so slowly drive around the island to make a U-turn and get out of the cul-de-sac, I see a really tall old man start to approach the car. Given how slowly and cautiously I'm driving to avoid hitting any of the parked cars around me, this old man is catching up to us fast. The old man looks to be slightly above 6 feet in height, and he is wearing a white t-shirt with a green jacket over it, old faded blue jeans with holes in them, and old sneakers. At this point I hit the gas with immense focus as to not get into an accident or hit something. The old man starts running now, and I find myself going even faster to get away from him, all the while every female that is in the car with me is screaming. I make it past all of the parked cars and now I am just focused on getting around the large white monster truck that is parked in the middle of the street.
I am now approaching this truck pretty quickly, so I think fast. I plan to slow down and drive around it; that simple. As I get about 30 feet in front of the truck, it suddenly turns on and the headlights come on as well. No one is driving it, but it is now accelerating straight at us as though it were alive in some way. Looking to avoid complete disaster, I look to my left and see an area of grass that I could drive into and I realize that I might be able to get out of the trucks path and still escape this dangerous neighborhood that I am in. Seconds later I enact on this plan. I drive into the grass just as the truck gets no farther than 5 feet in front of me, however, the truck seemed to anticipate this action and swerved right into the grass and ended up colliding into my car head on. At this point, I am now a point of consciousness, but I am still in the car. I hear a male voice say, "The car is totaled and no longer usable; you have failed".
With that I end up coming back out of the TV and back into the same room I was in before. Suddenly I got the notion that I was late for work considering it seemed like quite a bit of time had passed so far, and I thought I had woken up. I walk out of the room and find myself in my room in my own house. Still, the lights are off but a source of natural light is making things easily visible. I quickly put on my work clothes and check my phone for the time. The clock on my phone reads "3:41 P.M". "Shit" I say to myself as I become anxious to get to work. I walk down the stairs and while doing so I look out the main window at the front of my house. Outside the sky is dark and there are literally pitch black storm clouds that are starting to fill the sky. As I walk into the living room I see that my father is watching the news. On the news, the new anchor is saying that "it is going to pour".
After watching the news for those few sparing seconds, I then continue into the kitchen where I see that my dad has been preparing a meal. I see that he is making home made macaroni and cheese and something else that I recognized as the main part of the meal; I believe it was some sort of meat. The kitchen is filled with the strong aroma of what I knew was going to be delicious food, but I knew that I had to wait until I got home from work to eat it; that was, if there was any left. "Shit, tamara, noah, and devin will probably eat everything before I get home" I think to myself. Just as I am about to leave to go to work I see that more macaroni is being made. On the granite counter, my dad has placed the home made macaroni onto some sort of frying pan and I can see the mac and cheese literally scorching, but somehow it is not burning. The mac and cheese isn't even properly being fried as the frying pan is just dry except for the mac and cheese.
I remember how I'm already late for work, so I hurry back to the front door and go outside. The sky has cleared up a little bit but it is still rather dark. Suddenly I just somehow end up at work. I don't recall driving there, I just sort of teleported somehow. I now find myself standing in the Toy's section of my job(I work at Walmart). As I am walking to my department, the Garden Center, I think to myself "Gah damn I might really be fired this time." I notice that almost all of the lights are off in the store currently, so it is rather dark. The only part of the store where the lights are on is the electronics area, and over there it is extremely bright. As I continue walking through the Toys section I see my co-worker Don. Just as I am about to talk to him a lady on one of the toy aisles to my left asks "Excuse me sir, can you help me?" I am rather annoyed, and I end up just ignoring her and walking over to electronics for some reason.
As I get over to electronics, my eyes adjust to the bright light immediately, which is contrary to what I expected. This area is packed with people, and there is a really long line of people waiting to check out at the electronics cash register. I don't think that I really had an agenda on my mind at this moment as I ended up just looking around at stuff. One thing stood out to me in particular. As I walked through the line of people, I saw some sort of large pod type display setup that was holding a large amount of tumblers and other types of cups. These cups were not zoned very well though as almost all of them had fallen over and it looked a mess. As I got up to the display I looked into it and noticed that this pod-thing had sucked down extra cups into a clear storage compartment right below where the rest of the cups were laying. It was an interesting sight and I was fairly intrigued. I knelt down and tried pushing more cups down to get the pod to suck them into this other storage compartment. After about 2 or 3 failed attempts, I finally got the pod to suck a blue tumbler cup down.
Suddenly it occurred to me that it was time for my lunch. I knew that I hadn't even been working that long at all, but I didn't care. Out of no where I teleport back to my house with no break in consciousness. The inside of my house is even darker than it was before and I can hear thunder outside and heavy rain coming down. As I glance out of one of the windows I see a few yellow bolts of lightning. I remember that I only have 1 hour for lunch, so I go into the kitchen with the hopes of eating some of the food my dad had made before I left for work earlier.
1. I was sitting in a barber's chair inside of a relatively medium sized room. The floor was covered in carpet and the walls were painted a soft dark yellow. Suddenly a thin blanket is cast over me covering my entire upper body. At this point I realized that I was getting a haircut. "You want a 1 or 2 on the sides?" the barber asked me. "Actually I want a 0 on the sides" I replied. I remember that the barber himself was light-skin and had medium length black hair. Next thing I know, something happened and I ended up having to get out of the chair. I remember some of my friends suddenly coming into the room and causing a disruptive scene. As I got out of the chair, I looked to my right and saw a set of 3 tables. Each table was round and made of an extremely light brown wood and was polished. Around 4 to 5 chairs accompanied each table.
I walked over to these tables. I assumed that all of my friends were sitting at the left most table, so I took a seat there. Upon sitting down I noticed many girl like things laying on the surface of the table; like pink and purple highlighters, neon paper, and other things. Just then, my friends walk towards the tables and they all sit at the right most table. Seconds later, a group of girls start walking towards the table I'm sitting at. "Shit I guess this was the table they were sitting at." I thought to myself. The 4 girls then sat at the same table as me, and they didn't say a word. I then realized that A was sitting in the chair directly to the right of me. I felt a little weird in this situation. I kept getting the feeling that A was waiting for me to talk to her, to say something.
1. I had just closed my eyes to do WBTB, and seconds after doing so, a dream formed. I focused on the dream and seconds later I was fully immersed within it and was fully lucid. I was standing on the roof of a super tall building that was made of all concrete. More specifically, I was standing on the edge on the corner of this roof. Beyond me as far as I could see was an ocean. The sun was setting and the sky was filled with smooth clouds that were a mixture of blue purple and pink in color. The entire sky was like this. Because the clouds were this color, the majority of the ocean in front of me was the same color as well. "Wow" I remember saying out loud. The scene was amazing.
I looked behind me and saw tons of futuristic buildings, and some of them looked slightly similar to the one I was standing on. This city or whatever it was, looked like it was asleep. There was no movement down below and I saw no people. As a slightly strong wind blew over me, I thought of what I should do. "It's been a while since I've flown" I thought to myself. With that, I jumped off the roof with the intention to fly, but I had no idea how well I was going to do. Immediately I started plummeting towards the ground far below me, but within seconds I gained control and started flying. However, control might not be the right word because I ended up not being able to control where I was going. I instantly started ascending higher and higher into the sky at an extremely rapid pace, and the feeling of adrenaline that came with this was a little overwhelming.
Within the next 30 or so seconds I found myself leaving the Earth's atmosphere. A wave of fear rushed through me, but quickly dissipated as I reminded myself "This is a dream." Soon I was floating out in space, just looking at the Earth from this point of view. Surrounding the Earth's atmosphere I could see many large space stations and space ships. At this point I realized how far out in space I was, and I also became aware of how cold it was. The coldness was not unbearable at all though, and it actually felt quite good. Suddenly my vision starts fading and I hear some futuristic female voice with a british accent saying "dream destabilizing" accompanied by a constant beeping noise. In the moment, I wasn't sure how to respond to this because I rarely have dreams in space, and my only way of stabilizing was by keeping my awareness up which was hard to do given the unexpectedness of the situation. Seconds later I awoke.
2. I was riding an electric scooter up and down my friend Pat's street, and a lot of people and friends were outside along with me. It seemed like it was the afternoon considering the sun was setting and it just merely felt like it. I don't think any of my really close friends were outside with me(the squad and bros), but they were still friends nonetheless. I remember that all of these friends that were outside with me were mad at me, but I wasn't sure why. I got the notion that they thought I was evil or something because of their actions towards me. My friend Grant was in a four-seater go-cart along with 3 other friends and as I was riding this electric scooter south down Pat's street, Grant was charging at me at full speed with his go-cart.
This was the exact point where I realized that they all truly thought I was evil. Since I was riding my scooter close to the curb, I had no way of escaping Grant's full force go-cart. I had only seconds left to decide what I was going to do in order to evade and potentially harmful situation. Right as Grant's go-cart was within 3 feet of me I yelled, "Roll up" and suddenly my scooter jumped about 5 or 6 feet into the air and over Grant. I landed safely and rode the scooter for a few more seconds until I stopped and got off. As I turned back around I saw Grant and some other friends walking towards me laughing. "Dude how the fuck did you do that?" Grant asked. "I'm not evil guys" I replied.
With that they all walked back and went inside Pat's house. I could hear music coming from inside so I assumed that he was throwing a party again. As they walked inside I looked and saw that all of the lights were off, but there were some flickering club-type dance lights blinking on and off. At the moment I am still a few houses to the left of Pat's house. Suddenly I notice A walking on the sidewalk. I start walking to Pat's house, with the intention that I'm most likely not going to talk to her. However, that immediately changes as I walk up to her and we are now walking side by side. The neighborhood was now quiet and a soft breeze blew against us. A was wearing a cyan fleece hoodie and blue skinny jeans.
"I haven't seen you in a while" I said nonchalantly. "I know, I have to tell you something really important" A says with a serious but calm voice. "How? You seem like you're drunk right now haha" I told her. "No trust me I'm fine" she replies. A then proceeded to tell me a few major things that have been on her mind about the idea of "Us". I don't remember 2 of the things she told me, but the one that stuck with me was when she said "I've known you and missed you since I was a little kid. And I don't even know how that makes any sense because we didn't even meet each other for the first time until 7th grade. This entire time I've been missing you and just waiting for you to come back. I've missed you for years Cory" she told me as her eyes filled up with tears.
Right as she said this I went into deep thought about everything and the past of her and I. It really struck my heart to say the least. After some seconds had passed she said "I have to go inside now. I'll talk to you again later." I remember that she was sniffling as she walked into Pat's house. I remained standing in Pat's driveway where we had stopped walking and contemplated over the conversation I just had with A. In no time at all a tear streamed down my face and the words "Someone by your side" echoed in my mind.
1. I was at a school, but a rather large school at that. There were around 5 or 6 floors, and there was a campus-wide party going on. I don't remember if there was music, but there were tons of decorations, people socializing, and food and drinks. At the moment, I was standing outside of the school, but people were still partying outside as well. I noticed that on some of the pillars of the school building, there were poles sticking directly outwards that were level with the ground. On most of these poles were flags and no flag was the same. I walked up to one of these pillars, jumped, and grabbed onto the first pole that was closest to the ground. With both hands I began climbing upwards, grabbing each consecutive pole as I did so. In no time at all I made it all the way up to the 3rd/4th floor, and as I did so I saw a sign that said "Are you dreaming?" Immediately I became aware and looked around me. As I inspected my surroundings and were I was at I became lucid. Seconds later I lost lucidity as a naked blonde woman approached me as I was still hanging on one of the poles.
I got off of the pole and was now standing next to the naked blonde female. She started dancing in a heavily seductive way, and my animal side activated. In my head I remember thinking, "Wow, I want to smash this chick, but I'm not going to because that would be really disrespectful in front of this guy standing next to me." About 1 or 2 feet in front of the blonde female and I, was an asian man who was covered with tattoos and was shirtless. By the look on his face I could tell he was enjoying the show. For some reason I got the notion that this female was one of his workers or something, as if he was a pimp of some sort. In all honesty, I felt rather intimidated by him, and that was enough to stop me from making a move on this blonde woman that was dancing in front of us.
2. I was sitting in a classroom. While sitting sideways in a desk, I talked to a dude that I knew from one of the parties that my friend threw. His name was Jesse, and I remembered him because he had short dreads and wore a distinctive jacket. I don't remember what were talking about, but I noticed that he didn't have regular feet. Jesse's feet were the feet of a deer; they were deer hooves. On top of that there were white and seemed to be made out of metal. After a few minutes of talking, Jesse got up and said that he had to get some classwork from the table in the back of the classroom. Just then I remembered that I had left my water bottle at the back table, so I got up and we both went to the back table.
As we walked to the back table, I noticed that this classroom had a normal amount of desks, maybe even actually a few less than the normal amount that would be in a classroom. Everything was clean, as usual in my dreams, and I saw that the carpet was a mix of blue, gray, yellow, and black. Once we got to the back table, I saw that there were many sets of paper that I assumed to be classwork that we were supposed to do. The table that this classwork was sitting on was made of a medium-brown colored wood, and it sat on 4 metal stilts. Jesse quickly got his classwork and was already back to his seat when I had only just picked up my water bottle. I remember that the label on the water bottle was mostly blue and resembled a Nestle water bottle.
I picked the water bottle up and turned around. As I did, I saw A. She was wearing a white sweater with black stripes going all across it. "Oh my god she looks so beautiful" I thought to myself. At this moment a wave of emotions ran over me on top of the shock that I was experiencing discovering that she was in this class because I had not seen her earlier. She was sitting near the back of the class not far from where I was sitting so I was surprised.