• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Like Tree17Likes

Thread: TheBigZ Workbook

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Hello Dream-views i haven't been active in a very long time and the reason for this is because i have moved houses and have became insanely busy and sleep and rest had been a bit of a problem as my sleeping patterns were never stable enough to actually practise lucid dreaming well now im telling all that i have returned and plan to take this hobby more seriously instead of it being a side thing i just want to thank @paigeyemps for all her assistance and that im back. and ready to focus i got my dream journal ready and all that and im reading over the threads to re-learn all the basic reality checks and hopefully this time round i will be able to share my story of my focused lucid dream more sooner thank you to all.
      CanisLucidus likes this.
      my lucid dreaming goals
      {} Have another lucid {} Sustain lucidity {X} Improve my dream recall {} Make my own private mountain sanctuary {} Walk around my school doing whatever i please {} Create a peaceful garden to relax in {} Have a dinner party with significant people throughout history {} Become a helpful user on Dream Views

Waterbender Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV
      LD Count
      Not enough
      Ba Sing Se
      DJ Entries
      Welcome back!

Let me know if you have any questions. Have you had any nice dreams while you were away?

Maybe it's a dream and if I scream, it will burst at the seams.

sigpic by kraom

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by paigeyemps View Post
      Welcome back!

Let me know if you have any questions. Have you had any nice dreams while you were away?
      Hey Paige

It great to be back in business how have you been?

And yes ofcourse one in particular really caught my attention i was in this movie theater and all my old friends were their from my old school and we were all talking and it felt really awesome

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      i had a awesome dream last night that i recalled almost perfectly lets just say it involved a lot of zombies and parkour

i am getting into the routine of reality checks now so lets hope that DILD is near by
      Last edited by TheBigZ; 10-02-2013 at 11:54 AM.
      CanisLucidus likes this.
      my lucid dreaming goals
      {} Have another lucid {} Sustain lucidity {X} Improve my dream recall {} Make my own private mountain sanctuary {} Walk around my school doing whatever i please {} Create a peaceful garden to relax in {} Have a dinner party with significant people throughout history {} Become a helpful user on Dream Views

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      after losing a sense of motivation two very compelling dreams brought my interest back into gear

1. i was with my cousin and an odd looking guy whom ive never met before we were rushing to go to some sort of event we were in a futuristic train station and i saw a train pull up in the distance the strange guy shouted "OUR TRAINS THERE WE HAVE TO GET ON COME ON!" suddenly i started to run at extraordinary speeds and ran straight into the train i looked around and noticed an old friend from many years ago sitting at one of the chairs i then looked at the second door on the train and the strange guy who i was running with was struggling to keep the door open and the train began to take off leaving him and my cousin on the platform i saw his face and he was very disappointed that the train began to leave and was looking at my cousin sadly as it departed i remember thinking "damn i have no clue where im going now i hope they catch up" i spoke to my old friend who was considerably bigger then i last saw him and whilst shaking his hand he said "do i know you from somewhere?" this line is very fascinating because literally a day before this dream i spoke to an old man who i thought i knew and got the same response anyway i found myself at another station which was indoors i got out and pulled out a very futuristic i phone with many holograms and all that after awhile i felt a overbearing sense of loneliness and began to worry from this the dream began to fade
      ( the futuristic world i was in was similar to the world in the music video 'good morning by Kanye West' specifically the train station at the 1.10 mark Kanye West - Good Morning - YouTube the train however beared a very vivid comparison to the monorail off the Simpsons )

2. i do not remember much but i do remember being in a farmyard barn looking at my hands and saying im lucid dreaming this is all my dream i can control it if i please! and i began to literally talk to my brain telling it to let me lucid dream as ive tryed for so long suddenly everything went black and i felt as if i was nothing for a bit floating in space

i found these dreams extremely amazing and deep and have brought back my motivation
      NyxCC likes this.
      my lucid dreaming goals

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      had yet another amazing dream lastnight i was at my old primary school and it was very early in the morning i felt a very deep sense of peace and prosperity a reunion event was going on and i was extremely late when i reached the door two girls who i used to have a huge crush on were their and asked for me to open the door i opened the door and noticed i was wearing a suit with a red tie i walked in but awoke before anything else could happen
      my lucid dreaming goals

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Hey Everyone how are we? im back in business damn its been over a year crazy how time flys i remember writing that ^ on break at my old job now i live in a completely different house new neighbourhood new friends neew everything crazy life is crazy.
      NyxCC likes this.
      my lucid dreaming goals

Dream Guide Achievements:
      Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Welcome back, TheBigZ!
      Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3