• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
    Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2260
    Like Tree524Likes

Thread: Queen Zukin's Dream Journal

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ☼ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      In my dream, I had to bike about 50 or 75 miles. During the trip, I came across a big hill where cars were getting stuck. I watched them for a couple hours. They were trying to get past the apex of the hill but couldn't make it.

Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Visitor

My mom was visiting me at my apartment. We somehow unlocked the room where my room mate used to live and to our surprise all of her stuff was still there. I really liked how she had the room set up.

I was dying to get out of the apartment, but I needed to finish an assignment first. It took me ages though because I couldn't coordinate my fingers well enough to type.

Orange Vodka

I was driving orange vodka.

Amsterdam

I was looking at the results for my rotations and discovered that my placement was in Amsterdam! I had no idea how I was going to get there or who I was going to stay with. I definitely hadn't listed Amsterdam in my top 20 sites and I wondered if it was still possible to get it reversed to something closer. I didn't have enough money for a plane ticket out there.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      ZzZzzZZ exams

short lucid

I'm not sure how I discovered it, but I realized that I was dreaming. I didn't feel well though. My consciousness felt very off and dissociated, so I don't think I lasted long in the dream.

Kestrel and I minecraft

Kestrel and I were working on our minecraft roller coaster. It was getting to be super epic and went through a real life cave. Also...something about a lawn mower.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Best Island Ever

I took a random vacation to a tropical island!!! It was so pretty! It was surrounded in turquoise water and people were in the beach looking at the beautifully colored tropical snails and fish. People were sitting on restaurant patios and enjoying the atmosphere and laughing. I couldn't wait to party it up that night with some cute tropical boys.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I don't feel well. Going to bed early tonight.

Moving...

My family and I were moving from our old-old house to a different house. My mother told me that the house we were moving into was super old and it was probably even more haunted than our old one. Great.

I haven't lived in this house since I was a kid, but in the dream we were moving from this one. We were in the attic and packing up boxes. The attic was very creepy and the floor boards were loose. I was finding old things and CDs that my sister used to have. OK I'm too dizzy now to keep writing.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I slept a lot last night (but still not enough). I think my body is fighting off some kind of infection. Soo sleepy and going to bed early again. I will edit if I remember dreams but I am falling asleep trying to remember them

^^^ that's my trademark for this week

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Demon Slaying

I was with a bunch of random friends and we were in some kind of overworld that was swarming with demons. One of my friends got possessed by a demon. When we returned to the normal world, she was clearly no longer feeling like herself. She kind of just sat there, dazing off into space. Weird things were happening around her. Once, there was a bunch of red roses that were growing on the wall above her. It was kind of creepy.

My friends and I decided we needed to take matters into our own hands and get her back. And I have no idea how we did this, even though I'm pretty sure I had this dream twice last night.

Ballerina

I was at a school talent show and I was one of the contestants. For my act, I was a hula-hooping-ballerina. In real life though, that would be pretty cool.
      Later, I went down to a river and canoed in it. I just had a deja vu moment and I am like 400% sure that there was a super complex dream moment in there somewhere, but I can't grasp it.

Crappy Computer and a Tornado

I was on my computer when my virus scan alerted me that there was a virus on my computer called Alexis. I got rid of it but then realized that my computer screen was broken. I couldn't remember how exactly this happened. The (de?)polarizing film had come off and I had to put another film next to the screen so I could see what was on my screen. If this doesn't already sound like a shitty day, I looked out my window just in time to see that there was a massive tornado outside. But it was actually a really beautiful tornado. I was kind of perplexed for a moment, because this tornado definitely came out of nowhere.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Spending Night with Kestrel

I was at Kestrel's apartment, chilling with her. We were smoking and stuff, and just having a good time chilling out.

I feel like I had a scary dream sometime last night but I can't really place it. I remember a lot of turquoise blue and being super perplexed.

edit: WAIT WAIT WAIT I remember! Something about super powers...but now I forget! Argh

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      OK First, I remembered the dream from yesterday:

Hospital Morgue Cult

I was volunteering in a hospital and being nosy and walking through doors that I shouldn't go through. I found myself in a hospice room. When the hospital staff decided that a patient was right on the verge of dying, they would dress up in black robes and perform a ritual around him. It was spooky. I later found out that there was a garden next to the hospital that was full of frogs and fish. I was so enticed with this garden and I had been there for so long my family came to get me and told me to come home, but I was too happy there.

~~~~~~~~~~

Myth Busters

I was living in a massive apartment complex. Random people gained super powers and I was one of them. I could fly!

Also...Paris Hilton lived there.

There were murders going on in the apartments so the Mythbuster crew came to help solve them.

I'm not good at planning ahead

It was my birthday! I wanted to have a sleepover with about five or six people. The problem was that I waited until an hour before my sleepover began to send out invitations to people...so only one person came.

Playing with Niece

I was playing with someone who was related to me in the dream. They were a young child. We were playing in the back yard on a swing set.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I didn't put any effort into remembering this morning...so remember nothing I do.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Plot Twist

I was riding "home" on a bus at night. It was going through a lot of fields and I was looking out the window at meteor shower. It was pretty chill. In the dream, I lived in a lone farm house in the fields.

When I got home, I found my boyfriend (in the dream, not my real one) sitting with a girl at the table. They looked at me menacingly as I walked in. Something was amiss.

Both of them had knives and began to attack me with the intent to kill. I managed to separate my boyfriend's new girlfriend from him and decided to let the plot thicken. I convinced her that he was just using her, and we should gang up on him instead. I told her that her and I should kill him and run away together. This sounds pretty damn manipulative as I'm writing this, but I thought it was a hella good strategy to stay alive in the dream.

So, we managed to kill my 'boyfriend.' My dream went pretty vivid on the gory details of this one. I wasn't sure how to get rid of her now, though. It would look really bad if I killed her, so decided I would go along with my lie and pretend to run away with her until I could get help.

Watching a Heart Surgery

I was at my old campus and I needed to get to the other side, since I had a project proposal to propose. I took a bus, but discovered that I was actually on an elementary school bus instead. It would take me close to where I was going, at least.

I rode the bus and noticed some kids bullying another kid. I decided to use my big kid powers and stop them. The bus driver gave me the weirdest look, confused that I looked a bit old to be going to elementary school.
      I got off the bus and saw a little boy sitting in the middle of the elementary school yard. He told me that he had a defective heart and was getting heart surgery soon. He told me that it would be at this school, in fact. The boy's parents and his surgeon appeared, and the surgeon invited me to watch the surgery.

We went inside the school and the little boy was put under. They did some stuff to his heart and patched him back up. I noticed that one of my pharmacy school peers was also there. The surgeon started writing prescriptions, two of which included an antibiotic and a painkiller.

As my peer and I were walking out of the school, she suddenly began coughing up blood. Eeeek! And then, out of nowhere, I got a massive nosebleed and blood got all over my jeans. Both of us must have accidentally gotten into something when we were in the operating room.

Since I was close to where I live, I decided I would run home before stopping at the place where I had originally intended to stop at. I didn't have a car, so I decided that I would walk. I Google mapped it, and it said I was 14 miles from being home. Oh.

Small Disaster

Kestrel and I have been building a minecraft rollercoaster. Well, this rollercoaster was now in the real world and it became an obstacle course in the sky. It was so freaking terrifying. People were falling off of it to their deaths.
      Last edited by Queen Zukin; 02-08-2016 at 11:34 PM.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I was dumb and drank coffee at noon yesterday so I couldn't fall asleep until 6am. Didn't sleep very long BUT I did remember something

Paranoia and Ladders

Something was really wrong with my mother. She was convinced that she needed to stack ladders all around the house to prevent the government from spying on her. I was really worried about her and she was acting far from herself. She seemed very distant. I was talking with the neighbor (also my mother's friend), later that day who agreed to come over and talk to her, but nothing seemed to change her mind. It was really heartbreaking seeing her this way, as she built up her ladder fortress.

I hate alligators

I remember looking out the window and seeing a massive alligator in the yard. I nearly peed myself, because I really, really hate alligators.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I didn't remember anything from when I was sleeping last night, but when I got home I took an hour nap and had some (short) dreams.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

I was half asleep - half awake, almost on the verge of being completely in the dream. Standing in front of me was a beautiful, HUGE, chocolate cake with lovely frosting. I was so happy to see this cake. I reached out to get myself a slice and realized that I was almost dreaming. I could still kind of feel myself in bed but if I waited long enough I knew I could turn this into a lucid. But then I ruined it.

Feeling Woozy

I was living with my host family in Germany again. I was feeling super woozy. I wondered what I had eaten to get this way!

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      My Subconscious Has a Vendetta Against Me

I had three dreams which I can't post...I don't like to censor my dreams...but this was just too far.

Basically...Three (really) messed up sex dreams with three people I don't like.

Never again, subconscious. Never again.

More Super Powers

I was in a world where people had super powers. Well, there was a crazy bitch who had a super power in which when she died, she could transfer her consciousness over to a new victim and take over their body. We were trying to find out how to stop her. There were also two twins...One twin was a good twin (I forgot what his power was though), and the other would lock the twin in closets and then would team up with the crazy bitch and he could morph into his surroundings. Like...he could turn into dirt (the way I worded that makes it sound like a terrible super power but it was actually pretty cool).

Colorful with Kestrel

I was with Kestrel in our crazy colorful warpy twisty Minecraft city. It was even more filled in now and things were glowing and flowing. At one point we were looking down at our city from the top of our mountain. It was a good moment.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      No recall, except for a fragment of looking into a pair of bright green eyes.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      big ass helicopter

I was flying somewhere in a strange helicopter with some strange people. The helicopter had a super wide windshield and was going mad fast so it was semi terrifying.

Red Hair Dye

I was in class and we were drinking sake (because parts of sake is made from a microbe, it was actually relevant!). I realized I was late for my lab class and come down to the lab and see that my classmates are dying each other's hair red from the dyes they made in compounding lab. I find myself thankful for a moment that I have dark hair and hopefully this red hair dye won't be too noticeable. Since I am late, I was anxious about trying to finish the lab in time which made it hard to focus on reading the instructions. That and the numbers kept changing in front of my eyes.

Noodles Everywhere

It was spring break, and my friend and I were headed to the mountains, except that I had forgot to pack ahead of time and was rushing to get everything in my backpack. I was trying to also clean up my apartment really quick before I left. I went into the living room and there were massive piles of ramen noodles covering all of the furniture. I think this is kind of funny because in real life, I have been lagging on the dishes and there is a bowl sitting out with some nasty dried ramen in it, and I have this fear that it is going to attract bugs soon yet I'm still too lazy to clean it.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Noo recall, except for a fragment of buying a sexy pair of eggs

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      No recall

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      It's been my new year's resolution to write in this journal everyday, even if I don't remember anything. I haven't missed a day so far this year, but I've been super busy these past few days and keep almost entirely forgetting. I had a dream last night that I was spending time with my mother at my grandparent's house. Also something about sheep.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Cashiering Again

I was back cashiering at my super old job. The manager just let me start right away, even though it had been about 4 years since I worked there and probably didn't remember how to even work the register anymore. I tried to tell her that I might need a quick debriefing, but she just shrugged sadly and walked away.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Stuck in a Hut

I was being held semi-captive in a hut. Semi-captive because I didn't really care about leaving. It may have been a sex hut. Which may explain why I wasn't too eager to leave...

But I do remember a small moment of lucidity, realizing that this was probably a dream, however I didn't act upon it.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Not recalling much from last night, except a fragment that I am having trouble putting into words. In the fragment, I was sitting on a lean-back bench, and there were slices of alligators in front of me and people were running chaotically and there were random shapes everywhere. Things were distorted like the clocks in the painting Persistence of Memory.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Again not recalling much, but it's my own fault for being too lazy to record something in the middle of the night. From what I do remember, it had something to do with planes.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Almost forgot to update AGAIN. On phone, so will keep quick. In my first dream, I remember thinking that I was having a massively incredible dream that was the fifth part to a dream saga I was having in multiple nights. I was confused when I woke up, because I spent the entire dream rearranging scrambled words, which doesn't sound very epic. In my other dream, a former housemate was driving me back to the hotel where we now lived. The hotel was touristy and a bunch of people were out at the pool. I decided it was a good day to hula hoop.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      On phone again. Something strange happened. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking WOW part 6 in this amazing dream saga but shortly after my memory was scrambled again. What is going on!
      In my other dream, I was eating at a restaurant with someone when a gun man came in from nowhere. Maybe I was an assassin, or I just took this really personally, but I started to chase after the gun man. Chasing him lead me to a strange farm where red necks were hanging out. They began chasing me and that's when I discovered my amazing parkour skills.

Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast