Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Like Tree12Likes

Thread: The Comment Box

K9 Oneironaut Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      The Dog House
      DJ Entries
      I just completed Serenity's INTRO/DC-1 class.

Topics include:
      Day Residue
      Schemas
      Faulty Logic
      False Memories
      Id
      Attention
      Dream Journaling
      Dream Signs
      Recall
      Sleep Cycles
      DILD
      WILD
      Applications of Lucid Dreams

The entire 4th day is devoted to Dream Control. Serenity is an expert in Dream Control. Her alter ego on the astral plane is Sailor Moon, and when you are Sailor Moon you have to be able to do a lot of interesting things!

Great class, terrific teacher. Highly recommended.
      (Click to visit my Dream Journal)
      "Learn well, Jake Sully. Then we will see if your insanity can be cured." -- Avatar

Dream Guardian Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Hyrule
      DJ Entries
      Percy was an awesome teacher, i have to give him a 17 out of 10, he broke the scale lol. He was very efficient, answered everyone's questions, and he truly taught us how to MILD(and L-DEILD). I'm sad his classes are over but all things must end. It was great having you as a teacher Percy and I hope you keep rocking the lucid world
      Friends are people you care about, no matter what.

Goals: Have a shared dream[ ], Meet Saria[?], Zelda[?], and Malon[ ] from Legend of Zelda, visit Hyrule[ ], find my Dream guide[ ], visit the Star Wars galaxy[ ], do a ToTM or ToTY[ ], befriend a dragon [ ], find/create my dream world[ ], forge/find a unique sword[ ], visit Gensokyo[ ]

LD Count
      4 since joining
      Land of make believe
      I was also in Serenity's Dream Control class. It was great, Serenity is a very patient and caring teacher.
      Home is where your heart is.

Serenity was an awesome teacher, especially for beginners since she is very clear and patient. I bothered her with numerous questions, so don't feel afraid to ask her anything!

Dream Guardian Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Hyrule
      DJ Entries
      Serenity was a great teacher and very patient with everyone. I recommend this class for anyone who needs or wants help with dream control
      Friends are people you care about, no matter what.

Goals: Have a shared dream[ ], Meet Saria[?], Zelda[?], and Malon[ ] from Legend of Zelda, visit Hyrule[ ], find my Dream guide[ ], visit the Star Wars galaxy[ ], do a ToTM or ToTY[ ], befriend a dragon [ ], find/create my dream world[ ], forge/find a unique sword[ ], visit Gensokyo[ ]

LD Count
      Buenos Aires, Argentina
      DJ Entries
      Serenity was a great teacher

San Diego
      Hey guys, Percy just opened his new MILD class so I suggest you hurry and apply before it's full.

http://www.dreamviews.com/f81/dva-cl...tration-99721/

LD Count
      South of Luxembourg (Yes there are more than just one city here^^)
      DJ Entries
      I was in Serenity's INTRO/DC-1 class. And it helped really a lot. At the end of the course I had an LD and my lucid-skills are now progressing. I definitely recommend this class for beginners: it really helps
      What I want to do while being lucid:
      fly [ ] walk through a wall [ ] beating up a group of ninjas [ ] breath ounder water [ ] Talk with "Emil", a character of my novel I've been writing [ ]
      Visit Grischkaja's world of dreams and mysteries! Click here

Quote Originally Posted by snowboy
      Anyway, I wish you luck in your... um, what kind of metaphor should I use... journey to... uh.... ah, forget it. Good luck!

K9 Oneironaut Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      The Dog House
      DJ Entries
      I just finished taking PerciLucid's MILD-1 class. I enjoyed it so much, I intend to take it again the next time it is offered!

Some teachers base their instruction on "genuine knowledge." This is not just something they have read or have been taught. It is knowledge derived from their own experience, experimentation and intuition. Genuine knowledge has a special authenticity and authority.

When you study with a teacher who has "genuine knowledge", you get more than information. There is a transfer of feeling. There is a transfer of energy.

Percy is this kind of teacher. I would highly recommend that all DV oneironauts take his class.
      PercyLucid likes this.
      (Click to visit my Dream Journal)
      "Learn well, Jake Sully. Then we will see if your insanity can be cured." -- Avatar

San Diego
      Thank you guys.

We really appreciate the feedback, positive or negative

Sleeping Early Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class

DJ Entries
      I am starting to get interested in Astral Projection. It would be nice if we had a class for it.

Currently I am in WakingNomad's Shared-Dreaming class. He and RavenKnight are excellent teachers.

Member Achievements:
      Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Veteran First Class

LD Count
      The Astral Realm
      DJ Entries
      Soon I will create one.

I know quite a bit about it, but I want to master it before teaching it.
      Click the door... and welcome to my dream world!

Lucid Dreaming: Natural - Lucid Dreamer since I was a kid.
      Astral Projection ~ Farthest reached: The Pleiades Star System.

Official Dreamviews Toty 7 Lucid Tasks Challenges

Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by PercyLucid View Post
      Soon I will create one.

I know quite a bit about it, but I want to master it before teaching it.

Great! I will wait for that day to come.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      None
      DJ Entries
      Are there any classes open? I've been waiting a long time to get in.

Formally Known as MrBlonde.

Web of dreams Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Created Dream Journal Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Miami, ok
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
      Are there any classes open? I've been waiting a long time to get in.
      Hopefully :/

I was always a dreamer, in childhood especially. People thought I was a little strange.-Charley pride

LD Count
      Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
      DJ Entries
      Oh man I can't wait for the next semester!!

Goals: Lucid dream longer than one second [X]
      Fly [X] Make it rain [ ] Freeze time [ ]
      Get to work on creating my own world [cancelled]

Banned
      LD Count
      75 in 2012
      Australia

Thumbs up Recommendation

I have just completed PercyLucid's MILD-1 class.

His techniques are taught from experience which means he can offer fantastic personal advice for each individual's queries.

His teaching was very thorough, and he made sure to read and comment on all student workbooks regularly, with updated suggestions and encouragement for our progress.

My lucid dreams have improved dramatically in frequency and quality since beginning his classes.

A massive thanks to Percy for his time, and I would definitely recommend this class to other dreamers when it is offered in future.
      PercyLucid likes this.

DJ Entries
      Amity pretty much summed it up, I and hopefully everyone else loved his class.

I wish I could have attended all the classes, his lectures are better live than being read off logs. My favorite part of his lectures was that in each part of the class, he gave students chances to inquire about the topic he was teaching, and never left one unanswered.

Don't be deceived, he teaches much more than just MILD. A few of the other things he taught were incubation, WBTB, meditation, and L-DEILD, all of which have vastly increased my knowledge of lucid dreaming and both the quantity and quality of my lucid dreams themselves

I have been lazily practicing what he has advised however, due to the fact that I am often busy with schoolwork and it is hard to keep my crazy mind off berserk mode. If I were to fully implement his work, I'm sure I would be lucid dreaming at LEAST every other night.

Percy has been a great help for me, I recommended taking his class the next time it's available. I know I'll be a student in his astral projection class if he creates one.
      PercyLucid likes this.

DJ Entries
      Amity pretty much summed it up, I and hopefully everyone else loved his class.

I wish I could have attended all the classes, his lectures are better live than being read off logs. My favorite part of his lectures was that in each part of the class, he gave students chances to inquire about the topic he was teaching, and never left one unanswered.

Don't be deceived, he teaches much more than just MILD. A few of the other things he taught were incubation, WBTB, meditation, and L-DEILD, all of which have vastly increased my knowledge of lucid dreaming and both the quantity and quality of my lucid dreams themselves

I have been lazily practicing what he has advised however, due to the fact that I am often busy with schoolwork and it is hard to keep my crazy mind off berserk mode. If I were to fully implement his work, I'm sure I would be lucid dreaming at LEAST every other night.

Percy has been a great help for me, I recommended taking his class the next time it's available. I know I'll be a student in his astral projection class if he creates one.

Oneironaut Achievements:
      Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      After the first few weeks of PercyLucid's MILD class, while I didn't change the frequency of my LUCID dreams (most likely because throughout the duration of the classes I have been extremely busy and had little time to sleep), my dreams were definitely influenced towards what I focused upon. He taught me methods to influence your dreams throughout the day and help focus on my downtime. So even when my dreams weren't lucid, they were still far closer to what I planned on dreaming than if I didn't.

They were pretty simple and straightforward methods that didn't actually take time FROM my day that wasn't already being wasted on semantic or redundant thoughts. I recommend this class if you don't have much time to work on Lucid dreams but still wish to influence your non-lucids.

LD Count
      Chicago
      DJ Entries
      Are the classes really closed or can I still sign up? If they are closed when are the next sign ups?

Amsterdam
      DJ Entries
      Yes can anyone tell us when the next classes begin?
      LD = > 50
      Dreams recalled = >30
      FA = 1

Goals:
      not get freaked out when I AP - Have a normal conversation with a DC- Have diner in a fancy restaurant with a DC- Jump from a skyscraper

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Ezzie_Ezz View Post
      Yes can anyone tell us when the next classes begin?
      We don't have any scheduled at this point but keep checking back here.

LD Count
      hants habour nfld
      DJ Entries
      where do i sign up and can you guys give me instructions on how to do it exactly. thank you

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by joehop67 View Post
      where do i sign up and can you guys give me instructions on how to do it exactly. thank you
      There are no classes currently open for registration. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast